Quantum Reviews

5.0 (5) Write a Review!

About Quantum

As a full featured debt collection software suite, Quantum has been designed with the debt collector's needs in mind.

Learn more about Quantum

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

Quantum ratings

4.3

9.3/10

Quantum has an overall rating of 5 out 5 stars based on 5 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Quantum before?

Tim L.
President in US
Financial Services Software, 11-50 Employees

10 plus years using this product!

Comments: It works seamlessly and it is really easy to use. It is also easy to teach a new employee how to use. I have used other collection software and this one is the best I have used.

Pros:

you can have Auto Batches set up that can do a lot of the work for you. Software is very easy to understand

Ashur Y.
Canada
Used the Software for: Not provided

Most user friendly software out there

Comments: I have loved using Quantum since 2005. It's the most user friendly collection software out there. So easy to train new users, and some of the most advanced account search tools for my most experienced. All my credit reports and skiptrace searches were integrated in a clean and easy to locate layouts. Best Software for the money, and the most advanced database search tools at each of my reps stations.

Victoria E.
bookkeeper/HR in US
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees

Quantum 1-1

Comments: Very pleased with my brief experience with this software. In HR, managers can sometimes deal with employees ineffectively and/or in different ways that can be a negative aspect for a company. This software circumnavigates that issue. Easy to learn, easy to use.

Pros:

Looking for a software than will engage managers but keeps everyone on the same page? This software provides the tools for managers to approach employee discussions in the same way. Consistency across all management allows an organized, clean method of working with employees.

Cons:

I found no negative aspects of this program.

Mark C.
US

Great Software!

Comments: Been using Quantum for 9 years. Tech support is A+. Lots of features for the money! Very easy to use. My collectors love it.

TrioSoft Response

5 years ago

I think you accidently forgot to give a star rating for our tech support!

Scott F.
US

Ease of use

Comments: Triosoft is very accommodating to all of my collection needs...If I ever have a question or concern, I am able to get a prompt response. The software is very easy to use & learn.