iCIMS Talent Cloud Reviews

• Overall
    4.3 /5
    4.1 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.4 /5

About iCIMS Talent Cloud

iCIMS Talent Cloud is a cloud platform for recruiting that enables employers to manage their end-to-end talent hiring lifecycle.

Learn more about iCIMS Talent Cloud

Jessica K.
Pharmacy Tech supervisor
Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/04/2021

"ICims"

Comments: I love using ICims for recruitment. Also, the fact that multiple users can see the same job requisitions is a plus especially when you have a large team.

Pros: This product is easy to use and helps me track applicants. Love that you can see how many other applications the candidate has submitted.

Cons: Wish there were functions to rate candidates for recruitment (for those that re-apply after being turned away).

• Reviewed on 08/04/2021
Fatima M.
Talent Acquisition Partner
Oil & Energy, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/08/2019

"My Opinion"

Comments: Positive

Pros: Functionality of Iforms
Notification on status updates
Reporting

Cons: Inability of workflows to work with each other
Limitations regarding employee referrals
User Admin restrictions

by iCIMS on 11/10/2019

Thank you for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you and your organization.

• Reviewed on 12/08/2019
Brandi L.
Human Capital Intelligence Specialist
Paper & Forest Products, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/08/2019

"Great solution for a large company"

Comments: We have been able to work with the software ok. There is a bit of a clunky feel to it sometimes especially when reporting, going through the various candidate phases /bins, etc.

Pros: I like that it has visuals and dashboards for various roles. The best feature is being able to login as a user to see what they see. That is fantastic!

Cons: It is a bit too much and too configurable for our size company (approx 720 ees).
I don't like how the reports are really a search.
I don't like how iCIMS support doesn't work with us regarding best practices. I think that should be a main focus so that iCIMS is always researching what the best practices are so they can pass along the info to their customers.

by iCIMS on 11/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoy reading positive feedback and welcome constructive criticism to ensure we are meeting our customer's expectations. I'll be sure to share your feedback with the teams within iCIMS that will benefit from reading your thoughts.

• Reviewed on 27/08/2019
Recruiting Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/04/2020

"Very robust system"

Comments: Overall, I would not recommend this applicant tracking system. It's very overwhelming and difficult to navigate. It's also very difficult to see where candidates are at in the process.

Pros: The software is very robust. There are endless amounts of reports that you can run from iCIMS and there's a lot of features within a candidate profile. I really enjoy using the Dashboard as you're able to pull so much information.

Cons: This software is sometimes very overwhelming. It takes so many clicks to get to a candidate's profile and there are an overwhelming amount of features within a candidate's profile. It is also very difficult to figure out how to run reports and pull information you're wanting to see.

• Reviewed on 15/04/2020
Alex M.
Asst. Dir. Of OD and Talent Acquisition
Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2019

"Highly configurable, A+ Support"

Comments: Couldn't be happier! Highly recommended.

Pros: The tech support and customer service at iCIMS is absolutely top-notch. I call in almost every day during these first six months after roll-out, which has been critical for our success.

Cons: The configurability allows us, for better or worse, to accommodate every possible scenario..which means standardizing processes is "too" possible. Not really a con...the only other thing is getting recruiting workflow and onboarding workflows to talk to each other on reporting.

• Reviewed on 20/06/2019
Daphne P.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Construction, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2019

"System reviews"

Pros: Easy to use, robust features, easy customization

Cons: More support and updates around new features

• Reviewed on 16/10/2019
Suzanne G.
Architecture & Planning, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/03/2019

"Intuitive and to Easy to Use"

Comments: Overall this program has significantly simplified our process of screening candidates and moving them through the hiring process, which continues to improve as we learn the system. Customer service is excellent. Implementation went pretty smoothly, but if you are connecting to your HRIS, that adds a complicating layer depending on the vendor. I am happy with the product 15 months post implementation.

Pros: iCIMS was a big improvement for us over the previous recruiting program we used as part of our HRIS primarily due to ease of use and reduced time in our screening process. The layout is clean and easy to read, and once you understand how things are organized, it is simple to navigate the software. We use the onboarding feature, which has automated that process for us. Customer service has been excellent. Most of the time (99%), they resolve my issue in one brief phone call. Everything is customizable and there are many training resources available to users.

Cons: The layout of the candidates in "bins" can be a little confusing sometimes. There was a task we were trying to improve and finally found out how to do so but it took a few conversations to figure it out.

by iCIMS on 21/03/2019

Thank you for the awesome review, Suzanne!

• Reviewed on 08/03/2019
Jeremy Z.
Accounting Software
    4.5 /5
    4.5 /5
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2016

"Awesome Mobile; Great Product to Build Around"

Pros: The mobile portion from the candidate side of things was really exciting - given the social aspect of recruiting, having a mobile-friendly app is a big plus. iCIMS also makes it really easy for hiring managers to be more involved in the process - in many cases, moreso than other products on the market - this translates to more hires, more quickly, and a better ROI.

Cons: I found that while working with this product at a past employer, there were problems with resume population. While this is commonplace among several softwares, this is really what stuck out here (when a resume was drawn in, the auto-populated fields were consistently misplacing information). Where this became a significant problem, was when candidates/applicants would then have to go through and manually correct and populate/paste their job titles, employer names, dates and work duties into the correct boxes after uploading a resume that was supposed to do this for them. It reflected poorly on us as an employer, and through meeting hundreds of candidates both in/formally, I found that many had abandoned their applications entirely because of this.

• Reviewed on 22/09/2016
Jared H.
Senior HRIS Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2019

"Great ATS at a Great Value"

Comments: I came from a Taleo environment, so I thought that iCIMS would have fewer features, but I have been extremely pleased with the feature set that iCIMS provides and the customer service is some of the best in the business. Their representatives are knowledgeable and have always answered my question and explained items in a clear and concise manner. I would highly recommend iCIMS to anyone who is looking for an ATS.

Pros: I like the great customer service to help me with all of my configuration needs. I like that it has all of the capabilities and integrations that are easy to setup and get working. I like the annual review of the system and the helpful advice iCIMS provides to improve the system.

Cons: I don't like that their is no auto progression. Auto progression is extremely helpful around key statuses.

by iCIMS on 21/03/2019

Thank you for the awesome review, Jared! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we¿re happy to hear we hit the mark for you and your organization.

• Reviewed on 12/03/2019
Nissanka S.
Software Engineer
  • Reviewed on 01/05/2019

"Made for Talent acquisition & Management"

Comments: iCIMS is evolving as a major competitor in this subject and the backing of the passionate
support team has made it a great assistant in reaching our targets. This is a fairly cost effective system.

Pros: Talent acquisition & management is one basic resource and the most powerful resource in the
success of organizations and having a powerful tool assistant has become the strength behind the
success of this most important aspect. Many solutions have evolved to resolve this task and there is no
perfect system available for all situations and conditions. However these solutions keep on improving to
find solutions for emerging subjects and situations and comparatively iCIMS Talent Platform has been
able to emerge as a successful ‘provider of solutions’ in this endeavor. The difference with iCIMS is that
they are ‘responsive’; understands with care the customer requirements/ issues and are enthusiastically
attentive to provide solutions while improving the system with the help of the user customers to create
more business opportunities as an exciting solution provider.
Almost all metrics required for ‘talent management’ is found within the system and the combination of
various portals helps in reaching a wider constituency in ‘talent acquisitions’. The system is intuitively
designed in filtration and selection of the most suitable talents. The multi platform capabilities are a
strong plus for candidates.

Cons: in my user experience no major issues have emerged.

by iCIMS on 29/05/2019

Thank you for your review, Nissanka!

• Reviewed on 01/05/2019
Jonathan L.
Director of Talent Acquisition
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/03/2019

"iCims - great ATS for recruiting and for data tracking for Talent Acquisition Leaders"

Comments: As a talent acquisition leader I can say that I am very pleased with the overall experience especially for what icims allows you to do in terms of data analytics and measuring KPI's. Overall, their technical support team is helpful and easy to get on the phone, more so than other ATS systems I have used in the past.

Pros: -Designing workflows that meet the needs of my company
-Data analytics and measuring KPI's
-Customer Success Team Support

Cons: iCims offer letters are more difficult to use and customize than other ATS systems I have used. They are working to improve this, but did so by launching a separate product that costs more money. I understand the need to add products and create account upselling opportunities, I don't fault them for that, but do feel that the offer portal should have been an upgrade and optimization to the current product rather than an upselling opportunity. I should note that besides this, I am very pleased with the product.

by iCIMS on 21/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Jonathan! We enjoy reading positive feedback and welcome constructive criticism to ensure we're meeting our customer¿s expectations. I¿ll be sure to share your feedback with the teams within iCIMS that will benefit from reading your thoughts.

• Reviewed on 13/03/2019
Human Resources Information System Manager
Construction
  • Reviewed on 18/07/2018

"The support team is responsive and helpful."

Comments: Enabled our hiring and onboarding process creating an easy visible way for candidates to reach us as well as automating the onboarding process.

Pros: I like the support and having a dedicated TAM. Additionally there is a lot an admin can configure. There are a lot of reference and training materials available online. Overall this software is easy to use and configure.

Cons: The forms are a bit clunky and are not easy to use. The forms are not visually appealing and it takes a while for updates. Additionally reports can be a bit touchy. Sometimes report data doesn't refresh as expected. The report data doesn't always dynamically update. If you make changes in the tool you have to remember to update the reports. You don't necessarily receive an error that the reports stopped working.

• Reviewed on 18/07/2018
Emily G.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Retail, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/03/2019

"Great Customizable ATS!"

Pros: I really like the ability to customize this software for our business needs. We have the ability to control the hiring manager and candidate experience in ways that I have not seen with other solutions. With that customization comes the ability as a User Admin to make system changes on the fly, without engaging a support team or paying for extra services. They are also constantly improving their offering and we get great updates periodically and they integrate with so many other vendors.

Cons: The reporting tool is a little clunky and can take a bit to learn - but once you learn, you'll find it is very robust.

by iCIMS on 21/03/2019

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review!

• Reviewed on 06/03/2019
Technical Recruiter
Marketing & Advertising, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2020

"iCIMS Review"

Comments: Ths iCIMS Recruit product has been beneficial to our business by automating certain features and speeding up the hiring process. It creates a positive candidate experience as well. We are excited to see where the product takes us!

Pros: The iCIMS product offers everything I need in an ATS. It manages job postings, candidate workflow, and much more. I'm able to create candidate pipelines based on skillset which is a great organizational tool. The tool is also customizable to our needs- we recently added an offer feature and a new scheduling tool was just added.

Cons: Some of the features aren't very user friendly. The search function for the candidate database can oftentimes be confusing.

• Reviewed on 21/05/2020
Systems Manager/NurseTrack and Youth Outreach Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2019

"iCIMS Recruit Great ATS for Healthcare Corporations"

Comments: Great software that I would highly recommend to anyone exploring adding this type of system within their organization.

Pros: Ease of use and allows you to get to where you need within the system with minimal clicks which means a lot when you have multiple positions to fill and candidates to contact. I like being able to drill down to what I need within the system via a search as well.

Cons: The reporting piece is still not where we need it to be. With how our corporation works we need to build out specialized reports. At this time we are still unable to do so (4 years in)

by iCIMS UK on 21/03/2019

Thank you for the awesome review ! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you and your organization.

• Reviewed on 12/02/2019
Ibrahim I.
HRIS Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/03/2019

"iCIMS"

Comments: We are using all iCIMS products - Connect, Recruit and Onboard and we the system meets all of our recruiting and onboarding requirements. For our system admins, iCIMS is extremely configurable and easy to create customs to meet different recruiting needs (ie. create new custom fields, sections and pages, or create a custom actions/workflow.) Most importantly, all custom fields are available/visible in the reporting console for reporting/data export.

Pros: - Configuration flexibility for Admins.
- Lots of configurable features available.

Cons: Software doesn't have built in BI reporting capability for advanced reporting.

by iCIMS on 21/03/2019

Thank you for the awesome review, Ibrahim! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we¿re happy to hear we hit the mark for you and your organization.

• Reviewed on 18/03/2019
Steve T.
HR Specialist
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2019

"Good Administrative Tool"

Pros: iCIMS is a fancy database and a very good administrative tool. When switching from a manual process it brought a ton of efficiency to our recruitment process.

Cons: The user experience is clunky and creates various pitfall for our hiring manager which require lots of correction and re-education. The system works well, but would like to see a more simplistic (clean), customization, and intuitive interface.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2019
Bill B.
TA Leader
  • Reviewed on 12/05/2020

"ICIMS Rocks!"

Pros: The Tech Support from ICIMS is the best I have ever experienced.

Cons: ICIMS has a ton of features. Everyday I discover another feature that helps my team. I could use some help in identifying the best in class features. However, I know I can always call Tech Support and get immediate solutions.

• Reviewed on 12/05/2020
Jon k. D.
Sr. Recruiter | Talent Acquisition
Mental Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2018

"Comprehensive TA tool that helps organizations drive forward leveraging the analytics provided."

Comments: We have achieved our initial TA goals with the use of iCIMS; expand our job advertisement reach, install a well managed candidate process that enhanced our candidate experience as well as improved our hiring manager experience, and to be come a data driven talent acquisition business unit. We are building on our second set of initiatives of building a stronger applicant pipeline, increasing our communication with passive and engaged candidates, and manage recruiting events through iCIMS.

Pros: We enjoy the organized dashboard views and its ability to be customized. We also enjoy the availability and customization of the workflow process that enhances our ability to manage a better time to fill, maximizing our recruiting team's time.

Cons: To format e-mail messaging in a better graphic format one must know a little HTML to make it better as the basic editing tool is more text driven.

• Reviewed on 17/01/2018
TA Systems Analyst
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/04/2019

"iCIMS Recruit review"

Comments: Have enjoyed working in the system for different organizations.

Pros: Platform is easy to navigate, you can customize the dashboard to report on diff data.

Cons: Reporting capabilities can be cumbersome if you want to pull from different areas in the system (recruit and onboard).

by iCIMS on 20/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoy reading positive feedback and welcome constructive criticism to ensure we are meeting our customer's expectations. I'll share your feedback with the teams within iCIMS that will benefit from reading your thoughts. In the meantime, if you have any additional feedback you'd like to share, don't hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager. Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 29/04/2019
Krystina M.
Airlines/Aviation, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/04/2019

"Recruiting made easy"

Comments: Before iCIMS the entire recruitment process was paper based. Now that we are using iCIMS, our processes are much more streamlined and compliant.

Pros: iCIMS recruit has a very user friendly interface that allows new users to get access and get started right away. Our company has multiple career portals and even with this setup we haven't run into issues with user training.

Cons: iCIMS provides the service we need, but there are some areas that aren't as customizable as I would like. For example, we are not able to remove the company name from some of our email templates.

by iCIMS on 30/04/2019

Thanks for sharing your positive feedback Krystina!

• Reviewed on 15/04/2019
Patricia B.
HRIS Consultant
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/07/2019

"Recruit process review"

Pros: The workflow is very intuitive and meet expectation of how the process should flow. In addition, the reporting to is excellent for retrieving data and tracking metrics.

Cons: I would like to have the ability to create field alias for displaying on my reports. I find myself having to explain the column headers to report recipients. Also, the ability to create dashboard, give our leadership real time access into the data and metrics they want to see.

• Reviewed on 09/07/2019
Kristin K.
Sr. Manager
Accounting Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/07/2019

"Amazing Customer Service"

Comments: We have been pleased. We have been able to streamline communications, create effective reporting, and have a central hub for our Talent Acquisition information!

Pros: The ability to customize to meet our needs and workflows, with guidance from customer service on how to set up the system for today and our future needs.

Cons: person profile and position profile gets confusing!

• Reviewed on 10/07/2019
Chad F.
Manager, Recruitment Operations
Food & Beverages, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2019

"The Review"

Comments: iCims is invaluable to our company. It solves so many recruiting problems from us all while allowing us to report on so many different levels.

Pros: The ease of use and the flexibility to adapt current processes using this system.

Cons: The way that not all things connect, it could use some help in establishing hierarchies. For example: From a Recruiting Workflow I can get to a Job and then to a Location. I would like to be able to do the reverse and run a Location search and then drill in and see Jobs and then Recruiting Workflows.

by iCIMS on 30/04/2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive feedback!

• Reviewed on 29/03/2019
Me R.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Insurance Software, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2017

"pretty easy to use/figure out - test the # of resumes before buying though"

Comments: if it gets you resumes like it should - I'd recommend it. The reporting is not as malleable as I'd like either..

Pros: easy to use, figure out, search jobs/candidates/users within the system. pretty user-friendly. it's nice that you can create a library of forms (you pay per form that's stored in the system), the qualifying/screening question bank and the quicklinks/shortcuts on the left that you should pin - that's a nice feature so you can see who's applied recently regardless of the job

Cons: we're not getting resumes like we have with other systems - now that we know this, I've heard that it's hit or miss when companies use iCIMS - they either get a lot of resumes (bc it's supposed to post to several job boards for you) or it gets very few. iCIMS can't really help or figure it out either - just luck of the draw if a company will get the postings/resumes like they expect (in other words, ask how to do a test trial to see how many resumes you get for a normal job you post all the time before buying) Aside from that just have to remember to hit the refresh button after updating things and start from the beginning (dashboard) for it to show the updated info. it'll still update but you won't see it without the refresh and going back to the dashboard.

• Reviewed on 10/10/2017