15 years helping Emirati businesses

About Sevocity

Customized for You. Easy to Use. Dependable. #1 Rated EHR Implementation. Your billing system or ours. Trusted for over 17 years!

Learn more about Sevocity

Pros:

The infinite ways to modify the exam is a great.

Cons:

The inability to incorporate laboratory results in the body of the encounter note. The inadequacy of the fax /ehr integration.

Sevocity ratings

4.5
4.6
4.3
4.4

8.5/10

Sevocity has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 177 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Sevocity before?

Amanda
Amanda
Family Nurse Practitioner / Clinic Owner in US

Love this EHR!!!

Comments: After just a couple of weeks my staff has transitioned with little frustration. A very nice change from eclinicals. We have used Athena and Eclinicals and for a small practice Sevocity by far blows them out of the water. the minor cons are nothing compared to the benefits and US based customer service we have received. Don't underestimate this small company.

Pros:

I love the ease of use and the simplicity. It gets rid of all the unnecessary clicks and other things that complicate other EHRs. My charting is faster and I love the easy customization. EASY CUSTOMIZATION. Nice lab interface. Ordering made simple. Patient portal nice and not overally complicated. Minimal menus. Won't get lost in a sea of menu options. Staff loves it. Staff doesn't complain. Well laid out. I love the RCopia interface for eprescriping.

Cons:

1.Can only open one encounter type at a time. They are addressing this now, hoping this won't be an issue soon. 2. ICD10 search not great but a quick google search will find it if you can't find it immediately on theirs. I foresee this being corrected in the future. I just add them to my favorites as I have to look them up so there are fewer and fewer each day to look up. Otherwise I have not found anything else I dislike.

Debbie

Sevocity Review

Comments: The Med portal is fairly easy to use and again our overall experience with Sevocity is a good one, when we have issues or need assistance the support team is always ready to help and normally correct or solve any issue we have easily. We have only one issue which they are currently trying to resolve.

Pros:

Product is easy to use, training is easy as well, our new employees seem to catch on quickly which is a plus for our busy clinic. Overall we like the software and it fits with our needs.

Cons:

We did have issues integrating it with the other software we use (Kareo) and they are currently working together now to fix an issue we have been having for about 2 months with new patients not able to cross over. Our provider doesn't like the procedure notes with the EMR system so we use another EMR as well.

3 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. We will be following up soon regarding the procedure notes. Thanks again!

Rachel
Physician in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Low cost but inefficient as well

Comments: If I could get out, I would. The fact that one person only can be in the chart is ridiculous. It will slow down your pace and make your flow less efficient.
If I had to do it over again, I would not purchase this system.

Pros:

Relatively easy to learn the software.

Cons:

1. Only one person can be in the chart at one time - so your staff cannot help you enter information if you are in the chart. Very inefficient! 2. No ipad or iphone app 3. Every time an update is made the system becomes more burdensome 4. We give suggestions to improve the system - positive changes are never made.

3 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We hate to hear that you are not happy and hope you will contact our Support center for assistance. More than one person can be in the chart at the same time and you can easily send encounters between users. We regret that some of the updates required for CMS certification are not helpful but unfortunately are required for certification.

Eno
Medical Practice, 2–10 Employees

Comments: I love that the software is easy to learn and use. Our physician feels very comfortable using the without fusing. Having 24 hours customer services representative is an added bonus.

Pros:

Easy to learn, use and 24 hours availability of customer services representative

Cons:

I do not have any dislike at this time nothing.

Lee
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

EHR need to be able to run on IPAD

Pros:

It has the same features or even less one touch click like other EHR softwares

Cons:

Because the EHR and the PM are 2 separate products and not developed as an integrated all in one platform so sometimes an encounter/charge did not transfer to the PM/Billing system. And the major complains from lot of doctors and they wish they can do it on an small/portable ipad instead on a Window or Mac laptop. The Microsoft Surface option is not the same customer ease of use like EHR software that were built for Ipad user.

Kathy
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Sevocity is perfect for Outpatient medical practices

Comments: Consistently meets or exceeds my expectations on Support and Reliability

Pros:

The ability to customize the experience for each provider and to build endless templates without waiting on an implementation team to make updates.

Cons:

It only allows one encounter to be open at a time for a patient.

LPN II in US
Medical Practice, 2–10 Employees

Great EHR for the cost. very user friendly

Comments: Sevocity was the first EHR program that I had ever used. I was amazed at how with just a couple training sessions how easy it was to pick up. Sevocity made my first EHR experience a good one.

Pros:

Ease of use. Great customer support (which was rarely needed).

Cons:

No audible tone when a patient is ready to be brought back.

8 years ago

Jared, Thank you for your suggestion. Sevocity is not currently designed with audio/sounds and most practices have indicated there is too much noise in the practice to be able to hear such audio indicators. However, we would like to understand more about your suggestion and exactly when/where you would like audible tones, so please submit a product suggestion through the Help menu in Sevocity. Please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of product ideas every year and our #1 priority is meeting government program EHR certification requirements and these change every year. As a result, while we strive to address as many ideas as possible it is usually not possible to address all suggestions.

Valyssa

Great Program for EHR!

Pros:

I like the ease of use, the quickness of the system, and how much communication there is between the staff as well as the patients. I like how we can open multiple encounters and that the system is easy to understand when training new staff.

Cons:

There's not much I don't like about Sevocity to be honest, I think its a great program and it has helped out office become more efficient. I would like to be able to go back and reference messages even after they have been sent but thats the only thing I think that could be improved.

Kelly
Kelly
President in US

We use many EHR/EMRs and Sevocity is our favorite.

Comments: We benefit because the interface works so well with Open Practice Solutions

Pros:

As a billing company the set up to interface with Practice Management software was with ease and it the only one that we interface with that works perfectly bi-directional. Also this software is user friendly. To check Meaningful use with the reports is also done with ease.

Cons:

I would say have the LMP date sent over with the patient charges would be so helpful for my OB/GYN group.

Tamika

Medical clinic

Pros:

How easy it is to navigate throughout the system

Cons:

There is nothing I dislike at the moment.

julie
CEO in US

overview of emr

Comments: Well organized, easy to use, good service, good value overall quality. Would like to be able to have a better cut and paste option for the plan section and the ability to make some internal changes for myself without the assistance of the organization.

Pros:

easy

Cons:

user-friendly

8 years ago

Julie, Thank you for your feedback. We would like to understand more about your suggestion for cut and paste so please submit a product suggestion through the Help menu in Sevocity. Please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of product ideas every year and our #1 priority is meeting government program EHR certification requirements and these change every year. As a result, while we strive to address as many ideas as possible it is usually not possible to address all suggestions. While we offer free ongoing customization support, most customizations can be made by your clinic¿s administrator (or other designated individual) without going through Sevocity. We offer periodic free training on how to make customization changes and many of the sessions at our annual meeting are on customizations. You¿re also welcome to contact Support and request free individual web training on this.

Yudelsy
Transcriptionist in US

Sevocity EHR Review

Comments: Very simple to use the program and works fantastic with patients and staff. Provides an easy communication channel to share information. 5 stars all around!

Pros:

Easy use

Cons:

Not being able to delete some mistakes made

8 years ago

Yudelsy, Thank you for your feedback. All chart entries are editable up until the provider signs the note (note that the audit trail automatically tracks all changes by user and date). After the note is signed by the provider that same provider may amend the note. If you make a really ¿big¿ error such as putting a note on the wrong patient and the system will not allow you to undo this, please contact Support and we can assist.

Emily
Administrative Assistant in US
Medical Practice, 51–200 Employees

It is a rather bare-bones product, but it captures all of the information you need in an EHR. Functional, not fancy.

Pros:

It is very simple to just click and get into charts - very easy to pick up the basics of the program since it is so simple! Quick to learn. Easy to return to charts you were previously in, as charts remain accessible from the main schedule page.

Cons:

It isn't easy to personalize the program if you want to adjust little things (and some cannot be adjusted). Occasionally the program freezes up and makes it very difficult to get out of charts (sometimes need to restart the program). Not as easy to create reports you want (like billing-related ones for me) as in other programs. It is not aesthetically appealing.

Deborah
Office/Billing Manager in US

Office/Billing Manager

Comments: If has made compliance with meaningful use a breeze. It incorporates many things needed.

Pros:

Sevocity's ease of use and if an issue did arise then customer support worked quickly to resolve the issue.

Cons:

I do not believe I have encountered any negatives with the software. Nothing but positive reviews from our office.

6 years ago

Thank you Deborah! We strive to be the best EHR in the country! I'm glad our support team is always available to help when needed. Thanks again. -Sevocity Marketing

Paula
Clinical Nurse Specialist in US

Sevocity EMR System

Comments: Overall, easy to use. Customer service was helpful with follow-up questions after training was completed and walked me through the process to customize the system for my needs

Pros:

easy to use

Cons:

took a while to figure out how to customize it for my needs

8 years ago

Hey Paula! It was so nice of you to review us, thank you. We're glad that you find us easy to use, and have experienced our helpful customer service. If you ever have any questions about customizing it to your needs, we'll be here for you.

Beverly
Consultant in US
Medical Practice, 2–10 Employees

Using Sevocity everyday makes it easy to be in compliance with MIPS

Comments: I would recommend Sevocity to any medical practice that is seeking to acquire compliance with CMS.

Pros:

Navigating the system is very simplistic. The templates are developed to work with the practice's specialty.

Cons:

It is clear to see why Sevocity is considered to be one the top medical software on the market, but the cost of this software will have others looking for different options.

Jennifer

Exceptional Customer Support

Comments: Sevocity is very easy to begin using, with or without alot of customizing. Their Customer Support is phenomenal!! They will help you with everything.

Pros:

Ability to customize many areas of the software. You can add templates and forms and they help you do it ALL

Cons:

If a document is scanned in error, it can't be deleted. You have to move it to another chart.

Shannon
Owner/RHC Clinical Director in US

Easy to use EMR

Pros:

Easy to use and was very easy to integrate with our state immunization and practice management program

Cons:

Adding new templates and charting when it was time to expand to adding Mental health to our clinic was a challenge but customer service was very patient and helpful

Glenn
podiatrist in US
Medical Practice, 2–10 Employees

Sevocity in a podiatry practice

Pros:

ease of moving from section to section of chart note: eg from ROS to HPI good support staff

Cons:

-mild complication in billing when a procedure and distinct E/M occur on the same visit -needs more efficient podiatric friendly charting -very difficult to find appropriate ICD 10 codes- often times need to go to the internet or another soft wear that I use in another practice - medication reconciliation is cumbersome and creates congested chart notes

Carlos
MD in US

Intuitive. Great support

Comments: Much improved delivery of health care to our population.

Pros:

Ease of use. Keeping OCD 10 codes current. Relative low cost of ownership and maintenance. Quick response of support team.

Georgie
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Sevocity Software

Pros:

When you do have a problem, usually support is able to walk you through and give you a solution. If not, they usually get back to you in a reasonable time frame.

Cons:

You can't make a file of all your patients to make mailing labels!

Carol
Administrator in US

Excellent

Pros:

Meets CMS requirements, reports are great, physicians are happy with the software. Training is always available.

Cons:

PPDX giving errors, we do not experience many issues that are not resolved once reported. I'm lost on this one..

Becky
Office/Billing Manager in US

Sevocity Review

Pros:

As administrator I am able to assist clinical staff in unlocking locked charts, resetting password and the ease of setting up new users. The support staff is always there to help with any issues we have and are always solved in a timely matter.

Cons:

I really feel like there are no cons with this product at all.

Beverlyn
Management in US

More Access, More Utility

Comments: Always discovering new features that are extremely useful and user-friendly. I have recently been given more Administrative access and find it an easy learning curve and the support is superb.
Looking forward to expanding my usage of the system in our growing practice.

Pros:

Ability to generate specific reports and review quickly. User-friendly. Ability to access multiple patient related report features. Ease of adding and uploading documents.

Cons:

I do not have any cons at this moment.

8 years ago

Hi there! Thank you for your review! We are glad that you find our system easy to use and have find our customer service superb!

US

Awesome software!

Comments: Sevocity is very easy to learn and benefits the facility greatly. It didn't take us very long at all to jump right into the software.

Pros:

Easy to navigate through and very user friendly.

Cons:

No notification sound when receiving a patient.