• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.3 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.3 /5

About Smartsheet

Smartsheet is an online work execution platform empowering organizations of all sizes to plan, manage, automate, and report on work.

Learn more about Smartsheet

Showing 1,659 reviews

Sonia C.
Marketing Traffic Coordinator
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2021

"Good resource for collaboration and live date collation"

Comments: One-stop data storage, reporting, and collaboration source

Pros: Ease of use, large data storage capability, and internet-based accessibility

Cons: Customizable, and difficulty with learning formulas

• Reviewed on 07/04/2021
Amanda H.

"Collaboration made easy"

Comments: Smartsheet saves us time and makes it easier to collaborate and share updates across all of our projects. We appreciate the constant improvements and the walk through introduction when bigger changes are rolled out.

Pros: Smartsheet has been a lifesaver for group collaboration. My team runs multiple projects simultaneously, and the scopes of these projects are constantly changing. Smartsheet allows for the team to update their pieces of the puzzle and send alerts about changes in one environment. We've actually replaced endless back and forth emails with the comments function in the comment section so that all pertinent information about an issue exists in the platform itself for easy reference. We can track our gantt chart, program data, and group communications in one place. I= We're also utilizing Smartsheet for people outside of our organization. Smartsheet allows us to select the type of visibility that clients have to data (through settings or via dashboards) so we can control the story that we're sharing with our clients. This has been a big time saver as it eliminates the need for extra reporting on data that is already avilailable online. Our clients have shared positive feedback about Smartsheet forms which we've been using to collect survey data and for event registration. The forms have allowed us to cancel our account for SurveyMonkey (which we used for several years previous to Smartsheet).

Cons: The main pain point I have with Smartsheet is the fact that not all of my favorite Excel formulas work in Smartsheet. The formulas also don't always work the same way as they do in Excel so there's a bit of a learning curve. Smartsheet needs to allow a Time function. We use Smartsheet to register individuals for events, and right now we're having to program Time as a text. This means we can't use formulas to change times based on Timezones. I also still miss when the recent sheets appeared as tabs at the top of the webpage. The new recent tabs menu works well, but I found the tab view easier to navigate.

Nathan S.
Digital Marketing Manager
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2019

"SmartSheet - A different approach to project management tools"

Comments: Project management is a very important part of any Business operation and as such, its important to explore options. Smartsheet appeals to us because we have a strong background with Microsoft Excel and adopting it has been easy. Our goal is finding a project management solution that works for our teams and ensuring that they actually use it. While everyone has their personal preference, SmartSheet was a better fit as a lot of our teams already use Excel extensively.

Pros: SmartSheet is a good project management tool that has an interface similar to Excel.
Pros:
1. Multiple Project Views - Project managers will appreciate the multiple viewing options such as Gannt and Kanban, standard spreadsheet and even a calendar view. Many options for different managers. 2. If Spreadsheets are your thing, SmartSheet is worth a try - If you and your team use spreadsheets a lot, you may appreciate that SmartSheet is based off the concept of spreadsheets, you can adopt and add different sheets for a variety of projects. So whether basic or advanced, a host of users can easily adapt to Smartsheet if they know how to use a spreadsheet, even to the point of adding formulas and formatting of cells. This is a huge selling point which makes SmartSheet a good option. 3. As Good as Project Management tools get - As a project management tool Smartsheet covers the basics. You get milestones, task management, comments, collaboration and project management and as mentioned before the view options. 4. You can add collaborators to a project for free - A good thing is that you can add multiple “users” to access Smartsheets without paying extra. If you do need to give them more privileges, there are options to set them up. 5. Support for Smartsheet is stellar - There is a thriving community of users and help guides and videos if you ever find yourself stuck and not sure what to do. 6. Smartsheet also integrates well with Microsoft Office 365.

Cons: There is not a lot to gripe about SmartSheets other than on occasion, the app can lag or suffer an error and finding what error it is and how to fix it can be a little frustrating. There is a limitation with exporting reports. If you want to display data in a visual way, you may need to manually extract the data and then add it into another application. If the reports feature could be improved and maybe export in a usable format it would be a solid winner.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2019
Nathan R.
Director, Management Information Systems
Public Policy, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2018

"Project Management in the Cloud"

Comments: It does help us track projects and the alerts we've set up help keep users aware of deadlines. So for that, Smartsheet works well. We've found a workaround for the one area we've paid extra for--the reporting--that is deficient. The biggest selling point is its approachability: anyone that is familiar with a spreadsheet application should be able to intuitively understand how SmartSheet basically works. That at least removes the biggest obstacle for a project management solution being ignored: the difficulty of use.

Pros: SmartSheet allows individuals and teams to work projects together, plotting milestones and critical paths, tracking tasks, creating alerts, and using gantt charts to quickly view how various team members are allocated and intersect. It does a good job of integrating with Office 365, allowing you to share links to files in OneDrive and to Skype within SmartSheet. The revamped interface makes it closer to working in Excel, which is the really the whole premise to Smartsheet: providing a familiar spreadsheet interface for working projects. To that end, there is a wealth of functionality for formatting cells to indicate project stages, task completion, etc. You can even apply conditional logic to have cells change color when a task reaches a certain stage. There are good controls for determining levels of access, so you prevent changes to your sheet except by authorized persons. Overall, it's a good tool for managing projects.

Cons: The reporting functionality we paid extra for is a joke. Instead, we've resorted to pulling data into Microsoft's Power BI to create reports and visualize data. And like many other Cloud-based services, there's a core product and then tiers of functionality that cost significantly more. Smartsheet is a capable product, but I'm frankly unsure it's cost is justified by its maturity. I've had the feeling I've been paying for what's coming, not for what's already there. But since we've invested in it, I guess we'll stay the course.

• Reviewed on 17/12/2018
Cherie H.
Project Mgmt Dir.
Political Organization, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/10/2019

"The smartest Sheets we use"

Comments: It helps keep us very organized, especially when we are all in different locations / offices.

Pros: The like the ability to share a link with other users and not grant them full access to the entire sheet.

Cons: There are many, many features that can be hidden, but should be exposed more for quicker access.

Deirdre S.
Senior Project Manager, Digital Experience Team
Building Materials, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/07/2020

"Smartsheet makes Marketing organizations' project management transparent and simple"

Pros: I use Smartsheet every day to manage project planning for my company's digital marketing team. From yearly budget planning to work breakdown structure to at-a-glance dashboard reporting, Smartsheet has not only made it easy to support existing processes, but also has influenced improvements to our processes. It's intuitive to learn so you can get up-to-speed quickly, and has terrific training and community support to allow users to build upon their Smartsheet skills and become experts. Smartsheet helps me to solve problems, provide rich data on current and past initiatives, and keep track of myriad tasks. I can't imagine doing my job without it.

Cons: At the last Smartsheet ENGAGE conference, I met with our customer success rep, with a wish list of enhancements that various PMs in my organization had provided to me (using a Smartsheet form, of course). Every single one was either about to be announced that week, or was on their roadmap. So, while power users will usually have their ideas of things to improve upon, Smartsheet does a pretty good job of recognizing these in the community and trying to address them as they can. The one unrealized dream I have is card view for reports, so you can see them in a kanban-style board. That would transform how I handle team task assignments for the better.

• Reviewed on 20/07/2020
Sabrina Y.
Departmen Business Administrator
Higher Education Software, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/03/2021

"Smart she is one of the best softwares out right now!"

Comments: It is so easy to use. I love the fact that the developers create a training for the software and consistently reaches out to the organization to find out whether or not there is a need for additional training. I love the fact that you can do multiple types of documentation within Smartsheet it is extremely easy to create. This software has allowed me to eliminate the usage of various software‘s in strictly utilize this software alone, extremely impressive!

Pros: There is so much that I love about Smartsheet. The fact that you can create forms and that they have pre-determined templates that allow you to build out all kinds of documents. I love the fact that you can keep checklist and they have rules that you can create in order to email directly from the actual software. I also love that we have created a complete document tracking system with in Smartsheet with ease!

Cons: Honestly there is nothing that I have as far as a complaint with the software it is completely amazing and I think that it will replace various programs.

• Reviewed on 03/03/2021
Muhammad T.
Sales Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2021

"Keep track on project progress effectively"

Comments: Project management and time management is the module that we use the most with Smartsheet. It has saved many of out time to managing project and keep it within our project budget.

Pros: Smartsheet is a very flexible project management software that can be used to managing various type of project and task. The notification help us to get alerted on any changes to the project. Novice user will find it very easy to use as the project structure is easy to understand and very customizable to fit to our requirement.

Cons: I had a trouble to understand how the conditional formatting is working at first, not many tutorial or manual provided and I had to study the feature on my own. They should add more video tutorial for new user get familiar with feature that they provide.

• Reviewed on 05/02/2021
Jason L.
Associate Principal, HVAC
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2019

"Fast Flexible Reliable Collaboration Tool for AEC"

Comments: As collaborative designers in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction space, we have found so many ways to employ Smartsheet in our workflows, it really is mind boggling. Users inside and outside our organization can participate in scheduling, task assignments and tracking, integrated problem solving, q-lists, contact directories, project management, and so many more elements all in the same platform. The app-based interface is also a highlight, giving us access to our sheets when we are on the go, and supporting form-based entry of items like site photos, RFI's, etc. It takes no time to get up and running, and the on-board tracking tools make it simple to keep sheets streamlined and effective.

Pros: I love the flexibility and ease of use. The ability to flip from tasklist to schedule to card views is great. The auto-highlight function for tracking recent edits would also be on my shortlist of "simple but awesome" features that Smartsheet designers have thought about.

Cons: For power-users of spreadsheet products, sorting, formatting, and functions within Smartsheet take a bit of getting used to. I would say the limitations posed for these features are our most frequent complaint. Rather than relying on work-arounds using import/export or processing that is not automated, it would be nice to see upgrades to this feature list.

Brett G.
Senior Accountant
Internet, 51-200 Employees

"A solid product"

Comments: I'm a convert. At first I saw minimal benefit over that of Google Sheets or Excel 365, but the line level document sharing and conversation feature are game changers. Instead of having one big general conversation in the workbook about any number of possible rows or cells, we can restrict documents and conversations to the items they actually to pertain to. The project tracking feature has also been invaluable. We can provide a quick summary to peers and supervisors without an email or chat as well as help us focus our efforts where they are most needed.

Pros: We are able to manage information sharing with various internal and external partners. For example, we use this with our external auditors and we have conversations about specific workbook submissions and can easily make them aware of updates and needed adjustments. We also use this internally to communicate across teams and departments. Finance shares selected information with users who generally would not be able to pull that information without them needing to ask for it or be pointed to it.

Cons: It is not always easy to find out how to do something or learn how to use formulas. It shares some similarities with Excel and Google Sheets in that regard, but differs enough to where instructions are sometimes needed. I also wish that tabs were an option in the workbooks. I know we can use filters instead, but sometimes a separate tab is the better option.

Marketing Specialist/Data Analyst - ECS Marketing Operations
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2019

"Great for project management and collaboration!"

Comments: Smartsheet is very easy to use and has many great features to address many needs. It is widely used in my company.

Pros: Smartsheet has some really great features for project management and peer collaboration. You can easily nest tasks under goals and set a timeline that can be viewed in several different ways. You can add attachments to line items and allow comments from users. IT also has some great automated features such as automatic email updates and reminders, and color coding based on item contents. I have used it to manage large projects. create shared calendars, collect data from internal and external users, and create automated processes. The best feature is that users do not need licenses. You just need one main license to be able to create sheets and then all users can access those sheets without needing to pay for many licenses.

Cons: I feel that Smartsheet could be used as a solution for more items with just a few extra features. It nearly has everything to be used to make approval processes but is lacking responsive emails. It also has a great form feature but it does not allow multi select questions. I have tried to build a ticketing process in this also, but again the email features are limited. It also has the ability to be embedded into web pages but the look is not customizable and does not look good as is.

• Reviewed on 12/02/2019
Michael B.
Engineering Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 04/12/2018

"Easy and functional Project and Task management for Collaboration"

Comments: A wonderful tool that easily replaces Microsoft Project for 90% of companies. Affordable and very collaborative.

Pros: The web based interface looks like excel, and response much better than even Google Docs. The main focus is project management - allowing you to create tasks, timelines, milestones and completion notifications. These are all shareable - invite a user to the sheet and they can enter or edit data - which might just be clicking the COMPLETE box, or it could be entering a large portion of data. Even with multiple users in the sheet at once, the system keeps sync with ease. It is the main tool we use for cross department and external partnerships. It has the main functionality that you want out of Microsoft Project, but is cloud based and anyone familiar with excel will be able to use it.

Cons: The sheets have similar functions to excel, but the means of editing those formulas are not good. Thus will not replaced excel, but it does replace Project for a fraction of the cost and a drop of the training required to use it. The alerts can be annoying at time, sending you multiple alerts if you don't set them up just right. The limitation on the number of rows will eventually force you to create duplicate archive sheets if you use them as a tracking/complaint type log.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 04/12/2018
Kelsie F.
Account Manager/Tier 2 Support
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2019

"SmartSheet Software"

Comments: Overall, Smartsheet has been a great tool for creating, editing, and managing large volumes of data, other than certain limits the software has regarding making changes/re-arrangements to the existing spreadsheets. When I previously worked in the HR Department, I depended heavily on Smartsheet to keep track of large volumes of documentation that must be completed on a daily basis. Smartsheet also assists with reporting by allowing you to quantify or manipulate data to a limited degree based on the information inputted.

Pros: Prior to the last six months, I utilized Smartsheet on a daily basis to create, edit and manage a large volume of documentation for my position. Smartsheet is simple to use, easy to format and I especially liked the fact that you could quickly sort information based on certain target groups. Smartsheet also works a bit like the Google sharing software, where you can add other users that can view, make changes or create new sheets. This sharing ability is very helpful when working with a team on specific projects or within a certain company department.

Cons: Smartsheet does have certain limits in the software capability, such as key information that you can not edit or change within a particular sheet, and the inability to rearrange columns or rows of information easily. You really have to be careful about the order in which you arrange things when creating a new sheet, because once created it isn't very easily changed. In certain other software similar to Smartsheet, such as Excel or Google Sheets, this re-arrangement of information is much simpler to accomplish.

• Reviewed on 11/12/2019
Sara H.
Creative Production Manager
Retail, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/10/2019

"Smartsheet is so versatile!"

Comments: We are all self-taught Smartsheet users. We use your videos to learn about new features.

Pros: I love that in Smartsheet you can create a sheet for almost anything you need to do. From Calendarizing events and milestones, to collection information from co-workers to creating reports on productivity. I'm able to say, "Would you like me to create a Smartsheet for that?" daily!

Cons: It's a hard sell throughout our company, but I believe that we're not your typical client either. There are quite a few creative "types" per-say, and the UI isn't as simple and trendy as most are use to.

• Reviewed on 30/10/2019
Laura B.
IT PM
Insurance Software, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2020

"Easy to use, and affordable"

Pros: The software is pretty intuitive. What I wasn't able to figure out easily on my own, I learned when I took a certification course during Engage (2018). I also appreciate that Smartsheet has a robust product roadmap, and that new features are introduced often.

Cons: I would like the ability to export out rows from sheets, instead of full sheets. I have a master sheet where I keep all of my active projects. When I close the project, I'd like to be able to export the comments for that just that project/row, into my archived project in SharePoint.

• Reviewed on 28/07/2020
David L.
President and CEO
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/02/2020

"Smartsheets enhances our productivity"

Comments: My overall experience with Smartsheet has been exceedingly positive. I particularly find the project management tool with Gantt charts very useful and they have helped me bring significant projects to completion. They have many useful templates such as task lists, forms, sales pipeline, and project management or you can easily create your own. I often pin photographs and logos to various rows. There is an important reminder function which I utilize heavily and the ability to share this application from teammates and ask for updates greatly facilitates collaboration

Pros: Smartsheet is very intuitive to use. Anyone familiar with spreadsheets can get up and running immediately. The ability to pin documents and URLs and comments to any row is an important productivity feature because it makes information easily available when you want it. While in Business School we used a number of collaboration software products to work on projects with our teammates but when I was introduced me to smartsheets I decided that that was the tool for our company and I'm glad I did.

Cons: I have experienced no cons with this project.

• Reviewed on 18/02/2020
Gail M.
Research Administrative Assistant
Biotechnology, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2021

"Smartsheet is my daily "go-to" software tool"

Comments: My overall experience with Smartsheet has been very good. I hope to expand the use of Smartsheet on our team to develop one-stop shop Dashboards for management, collaborating with other Project Managers to utilize and create sophisticated Gantt charts, and to use as a collaboration tool with stakeholders outside of the organization.

Pros: As part of the operational management team, I advocated and handled the launch of Smartsheet for our team over 18 months ago. Smartsheet has helped us create structure within the organization by implementing repository tools to ensure streamlined approach, efficiency and access by all stakeholders.
I've found it to be most impactful as a central repository for numerous document sets, and also used "forms" in area of experiment applications for review, and "automation" to request updates to projects.

Cons: One feature I would like to see is expanded functionality in area of dashboard creation. Also, there are limitations also in the number of characters allowed in titles which can be problematic. Currently Smartsheet does not allow for only a portion of text to be highlighted or bold. There are workarounds; however, this needs to be easier within Smartsheet.

Mike G.
Government Administration, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2016

"Makes my life SO much easier"

Comments: I have been using Smartsheet for over three years and absolutely love it. As a project manager, it is difficult to run a project through Microsoft Project and still have the entire team able to see and/or update the plan. Smartsheet allows full control over who can see, who can edit and who can share the project plan. It allows team members to make status updates and pull reports. It is MSProject functionality with MSExcel ease of use. And being cloud based, it is device independent and your team members do not have to own a copy of the software to see the plans. In the past, I would need to create my project plan in MS Project, but export to Excel or PDF in order to share with team members who did not have an MS Project license. That was very time consuming and usually required some re-formatting. Smartsheet solves those problems and allows more efficient collaboration. I pay for it out of my pocket I like it so much

Pros: Device independence and cloud storage allow for full-team collaboration without purchasing extra copies of an application.

Cons: I would like it even better if a file were able to have several sheets, like in Excel

• Reviewed on 05/12/2016
Hailey O.
Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/02/2021

"The new Excel!"

Comments: Its made keeping track of our hiring projects short and simple. We are able to stick to only the information we need and its easily accessible for one off needs in the company as well.

Pros: Its user friendly and easily adjustable. It also allows numerous people to work on a project at the same time. My favorite feature is you can enter in a name or subject in the first column, fill in the information needed and if your information doesn't all fit on one page, you can continue to scroll through the info but the subject at the very beginning stays in place so you don't constantly have to scroll back to the beginning to keep track of which line you're on.

Cons: It can seem overwhelming to those who haven't used it. There are a lot of moving pieces, color variances and different ways to use this program that it can seem a huge undertaking for new employees.

• Reviewed on 26/02/2021
Rachel C.
Director, Testing
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2019

"Our organization would not function without Smartsheet!"

Pros: Smartsheet is versatile, convenient and adaptive. We have found solutions to almost every problem we have encountered when starting new projects or initiatives - recently we found ways to automate reports to convert directly to PDFs from the basic grid format, that can then be auto uploaded to a second location. These types of features mean that we are able to use Smartsheet for solutions we thought we may need to buy a second product for, or spend additional human resources on. It saves us time, money, and allows all our info to be kept in a single location.

Cons: Recently there were some changes that made it more difficult for non-licensed users to access part of our sheets that we share with clients and contractors - including cell history. However, Smartsheet listened to the feedback they received and made adjustments to their proposed changes that benefit their users. I appreciate their willingness to be responsive - so this is a positive-negative ;-)

• Reviewed on 29/10/2019
Felicia T.
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/09/2019

"Smartsheet for Team Integration and Task Management"

Comments: Overall, using Smartsheet has allowed us to organize tasks and accountabilities for projects with multiple people and multiple deadlines and timelines to increase effective teamwork.

Pros: Our team regularly uses Smartsheet to manage a variety of projects. The software's ability to customize spreadsheets for projects and the ability for multiple team members in different locations to work on the same document in real time has helped us to effectively manage projects. We frequently use functionality such as sending messages to team members through Smartsheet, including attaching files and flagging items that need completion.

Cons: There are times when we've found it frustrating that the ability to customize a document is limited to the account administrator and the rest of the team has to wait for that person's availability to update items on a particular task sheet. There are times when the administrator has wanted to delegate tasks that the functionality of the system only allows them to complete.

• Reviewed on 04/09/2019
Graham P.
Marketing Manager
Packaging & Containers, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"Sales & Marketing Trackers"

Comments: Overall we are very happy with Smartsheet and constantly finding news ways to use it for our processes. Unfortunately any system is only as good as the people who use it and I am constantly looking for systems that I can make as foolproof as possible. Smartsheet is the best I found to date to do this.

Pros: We use Smartsheet for tracking several areas of our Sales & Marketing program. What we like the most is that we can set automated actions to prompt the team to follow up when required. We also copy in supervisors so they can make sure the entries are updated.

Cons: We operate several different trackers for different stages of the sales pipeline. In some cases there are entries on more than one pipeline and we wanted to update multiple entries without having to remember each one. Unfortunately the software didn't appear to allow this to work as we wanted without deleting other essential information

• Reviewed on 30/01/2020
Ilanit M.
Lead Project Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2019

"Excellent product"

Comments: I am using Smartsheet as a project management tool to manage specific projects and to manage project portfolios. The workspace feature allows my supervisors to review my work easily and allows me to share documents with others. So far, Smartsheet is my project management tool of choice and I encourage others to use it.

Pros: Smartsheet is VERY easy to use and intuitive. The layout is clear and simple. The Help section is thorough and there is a huge global community of Smartsheet users, so it's easy to find answers to questions and to get help. It integrates with Microsoft Teams and is easy for new users to learn and to navigate. I most frequently use the project sheet template and the kanban board template and that has helped me to organize my work and be able to report on progress very easily.

Cons: One con is that it's not immediately visible to see the project milestones on the Gantt chart, and it's not always clear to me how Smartsheet determines the critical path on a project.

• Reviewed on 01/08/2019
Ian B.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

"Healthcare Utilization"

Comments: We have used, and scaled SS, from 4 users, up to 30+, and then back down to a dozen or so. It has been a central tool for our company, and is flexible enough to be molded to our needs as they change.

Pros: I like the controls that we have on the data, to preserve it, while being able to have users from all different roles/organizations access it.

Cons: The functionality is limited as compared to a standard spreadsheet. That being said, improvements are being made and added all the fine.

Client Support Representative
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2019

"Smartsheet Review"

Comments: Smart sheet provides 30 days free trial so of course It is worth to try once.

Pros: - Smart sheet basically allows every team member to work on the same project together. If you are in upper management then this product will be great for you to keep track of process of every project, meeting agenda, progress on new development
- It is simple and almost like Microsoft excel. But have lots more functionality and features compare to excel
- It is very reasonable even available on monthly basis plans.
- Smart sheet is cloud-based service which available on your device and on the web from anywhere in the world. besides this they constantly update the features to make it more useful every time.

Cons: - There should be an auto save option but anyway, it is good if you have habit to save excel manually every time.
- It works slow sometimes when some sheet contains large of data. it takes more than usual time.
- I don’t remember any major cons of Smart sheet besides these basic things, but anyway they are improving with every step, so it will be removed after a certain stage.

• Reviewed on 25/04/2019