• Overall
    4.6 /5
  • Customer Service Software

About inFlow Inventory

The secret powering 940,000+ wholesalers, retailers & manufacturers worldwide. Easily track stock, manage orders, invoice, ship & more.

Learn more about inFlow Inventory

Peter J.
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2015

"Very intuitive, and such an easy entry into the world of bar-coding."

Comments: I went to the internet with a need, and that was to get our small business bar-coded, since the old words-only tags were taking so long to process at the point of sale, ie. hand written receipts and all, causing lineups that were too long at times and likely costing us business. I found your book offer "Bar-code Your Business" and ordered a copy. It was well written, very concise, and of course, led me to purchase Inflow. What I REALLY like about Inflow is how intuitive it is. I didn't need to take a course to figure it out, as it feels very Windows-like. I purchased a no-name bar code gun online, devised a model code scheme for our products, and was up and running in no time. Thanks. On the "not so shiny" comments side, I can't say I liked the upgrade from v2 to v3. The original v2 did everything I needed, and required less explanation to my helpers as to it's function. Suddenly with v3, we now had to hit Save, Fulfill and Mark Paid, all of which ended up with me having to fix this by cheating the date on my computer and closing orders after the fact, when the helpers didn't do it the first time. I was also broadsided one day when on the job, Inflow v3 just froze up on me and I didn't know what to do, exactly when I needed it the most. Well, it turns out that I had to be connected to the internet to use it, obviously so Inflow could monitor licensing/usage status. This was not good, although your customer service was quick to help me with this. If you could find another way to police the licensing, that would be nice. And finally, the one thing that drives me nuts (did again yesterday) is the fact that if I fill in the "customer name" field AFTER having filled in the sales order details, any discounts applied off original price get erased. This has on a number of occasions caused me to inadvertently overcharge customers, and is extremely embarrassing when it's they who notice it first and think I'm trying to "pull a fast one" on them. PLEASE fix this! (although I'm outside of my customer support time window, you can spare others the same issue). Once again, I must compliment your customer service (hen it still applied to me) for their very prompt responses to any query I ever had. Peter

• Reviewed on 12/11/2015
Al and debby F.
Owner Operators
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2019

"Inflow"

Comments: From installing products and selling those goods using inflow was really a matter of a day to get started. Looking forward to utilizing the inventory features for our first monthend, and the daily sales reports are great

Pros: Ease of purchase, ease of installation and relatively easy to set up and start using.

Cons: So far we have not seen any downside to using this product

• Reviewed on 07/11/2019
Joe H.
Material management
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/12/2020

"Made a world of difference for our warehouse team"

Comments: Very positive overall experience. I wouldn't recommend it for a large corporate entity but we are a small company with thousands of items and it works great.

Pros: Easy data import via CSV
UOM conversions
Multiple Location/Sub-Locations - track specific quantities by specific buildings/shelves
Material pricing tiers
Easily track orders
Mobile App!
Now we know what needs to be ordered for upcoming projects before the project starts depleting our inventory!
Online Storefront!

Cons: The windows app works fine but is a bit sluggish. You don't get that polished/refined feel when using it.
Fragmentation between mobile apps and windows app. Only one item photo can be uploaded/viewed on windows app, while multiple pics can be uploaded/seen on mobile app.
Online storefront a bit confusing because of not having an "Add to cart" button. Simple selecting a quantity puts that quantity in your cart.
Only integrates with Dymo label printers.

• Reviewed on 02/12/2020
Steven D.
Territory Manager/Partner
Business Supplies & Equipment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/12/2018

"Does what we need it to.."

Pros: We switched from the desktop version of inflow. We use MacOS/IOS as a company and were growing concerned that we would have to switch platforms completely to allow our team "cloud" access to our inventory and invoicing. The new interface makes the transition very simply and gives us the full functionality we need on our operating systems.

Cons: We would like to see the continued development of the web app

• Reviewed on 21/12/2018
Carrie M.
Buyer
Wholesale, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/12/2020

"I am in love"

Comments: I have had nothing but great experiences with using inflow as well as using the live chat on inflow. I highly recommend it. The price is excellent for the capabilities it contains.

Pros: I love the simplicity of this program. I have over 1000 items in my warehouse we distribute to 32 stores. It makes the entire purchasing and invoicing system extremely easy for myself and my customers. The inflow showroom is amazing. The customers can actually see what they are purchasing.

Cons: I feel like the bar coding system is a little too complicated for my needs.

• Reviewed on 01/12/2020
James D.
  • Reviewed on 11/08/2018

"Very accurate and easy to use."

Comments: This program is so very easy to use. However, the price doesn’t include some features that we really wish that it would. The fact that you can either have cloud-based or device-based is not a good thing, especially when it’s something so important. If we had an internet outage, we couldn’t use it. If we wanted to be able to use it without internet, we lose the app compatibility. We shouldn’t have to decide between the two; there should be an option that includes both, and many people would pay to have that.

Pros: I love that I can use images and add barcodes all in the same place. It is so easy to use and even easier to teach others how to use it. I also like that I can get reports on how many items we’ve sold and to whom. The apps have come in handy so often, because when we did an inventory check, we were able to go around using the mobile app rather than having to go back and forth between the computer and the shelves. This app made life a lot easier, and support was so helpful during the few times we had issues.

Cons: It’s a tad pricey. In order to get the mobile app, you have to pay. This includes permission for two people to use the program. However, this includes support, which is definitely worth it. We would prefer to also have the option to have the inventory stored on our devices rather than just in the cloud, but if we changed to the inFlow On-Premise, we would lose our mobile device compatibility. We would be willing to pay a little more over the already-pricey cost to have the option to have it cloud-based and on our devices.

• Reviewed on 11/08/2018
John G.
Sales Representive
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2018

"It was a shot-in-the-dark to find, and try out this software. It handles everything you'll need! :)"

Comments: Made my job as sales representative, and inventory control, much easier and more accurate.

Pros: Once you get to find your way around some, you come to see that it's going to save lots of time, and redundancies, with regard to invoices, packing slips, inventory control. But what is wonderful is it gives you a trajectory of inventory, so you never have to worry about having enough stock, or the dreaded "too-much-stock" on hand. The tech support has been friendly, and precise, even waiting on the phone as I worked through the things that I needed help with. I used to be asked by my boss, at the worst times I might add, "How much stock do we have right now?" And I'd give a guesstimate, sometimes close, some times I was way off, as I had to answer right away. Those days are gone thankfully, as now at any given moment I can not only give an exact stock count, but I can tell if more is needed to order and how much. The neat part too, is you can put in your own trigger amounts when stock count sinks to a certain it tells you to reorder, and you decide how much. No more guess work!!

Cons: I wish the invoice templates were a little more striking in appearance. Just a little drab. Yes you can make your own but, a few more invoice template choices with invoicing would be nice with more life. That goes for the stock inventory as well. It tells the information, but looks boring. Just a little more lively looking reports would be nice especially when presenting these in company meetings.
Example: "It's like 2 Ferrari's, one with the body just primed, the other with a sleek polished competition race paint job. Both perform the same, but one looks like it means business."

• Reviewed on 12/02/2018
Seann B.
Machinery, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2019

"The best inventory control software around!"

Comments: with Inflow we finally were able to control our inventory, prepare quotes, sales orders and invoices, in everything in one place, there's no need to buy extra modules.

Pros: Inflow is very easy to use, clear, easy to understand, and full of functionalities that interconnect smoothly, we can search from multiple fields, and the best is that they have now the cloud version at a fraction of the cost of similar systems, even with less functionalities.

Cons: The lack of integration with ecommerce marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Walmart, but I think the company is working on this.

by Archon Systems on 09/01/2020

Thanks for the review, Seann!

We do have a sales integrations with Amazon for inFlow Cloud, but we don't support eBay and Walmart at this time. We'll pass that feedback on to our product team!

• Reviewed on 18/12/2019
Mary J.
Sporting Goods, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2018

"Review of Inflow Cloud"

Comments: We did not have an inventory program set up in any way before INFLOW. Using this program has helped us to keep our inventory more accurate. The ability to export information and create custom reporting is very helpful for the reporting we need to do here. We consider this to be a Platform that is very easy to set up and use.

Pros: We have found that INFLOW was willing to work with us to set this up to best fit our needs. We find the customer service and support staff to be incredibly helpful. They not only respond in a timely fashion to our requests, but followup with ideas and suggestions to be sure that we are not continually struggling with a project we are trying to set up.

Cons: I do not think the integration with QB fits our needs. There needs to be a 2 way integration with QB for credit card payments. Also, the invoices did not print out correctly without additional work on our end and the statement feature was difficult.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2018
Jesus D.
Jefe de ALmacen
Printing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/08/2017

"Head of Warehouses with more than 4 years of experience"

Comments: Pass all Excel inventories very quickly and manage the products in more than 5+ stores

Pros: The flexibility that gives the user, if I need a report that does not have inFlow I can export / create it to Excel.
I can also simply copy and paste data.
I currently handle 6000+ SKUs in more than 5 stores, more than 100,000+ Sales without slowing down problems, or headaches.
Thanks to this program you move from ordered storage to chaotic storage without problems

Cons: I do not have a clear disadvantage ... mmm ... I see that you can not handle products with expiration date, but that is not my item

• Reviewed on 10/08/2017
Angela A.
Shipping and Receiving Manager
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/07/2018

"I have used Inflow for almost 4 years and have not found a reason to change inventory systems yet."

Comments: The reporting offered by inFlow is very detailed and well laid out.

Pros: Inflow has a lot of characteristics and functionality that other inventory systems do not. With the easy access to view numerous pages at the same time is one of my favorite features.

Cons: The only thing that we have had trouble with Inflow Inventory is the fact that they do not offer an open API. The company that I work directly through a CRM and it would be wonderful to be able to connect orders directly to a customer. Currently we are having to manually share orders, which adds unneeded time spent.

• Reviewed on 02/07/2018
Melissa C.
Operations Manager
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/03/2019

"Easy way to do Inventory"

Comments: Have been an inFlow customer for many years and will continue to be for many more.

Pros: Easy to use and setup, pricing plans for every budget. Customer support is quick to respond and really helpful. Has a lot of features and their development team is always looking to add more.

Cons: They really need a built in feature for lot/batch number tracking. There are several work around solutions (that do actually work) but it would be nice to have this be a standard feature.

• Reviewed on 14/03/2019
Ben P.
Retail Supervisor
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/04/2020

"It does what it needs to do"

Comments: thumbs up

Pros: Reporting can give tons of great data it keeps everything saved and organised well, I enjoy this inv entory management system

Cons: Can be a bit buggy, im unable to print reports properly but that could be an issue on my end?

by Archon Systems on 01/05/2020

Hi Ben, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback!

Sorry to hear about the reportsyou should definitely be able to print them. We do have your account information on file so we'll reach out to you and see how we can help.
- Thomas

• Reviewed on 14/04/2020
Justin L.
CTO
Industrial Automation, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2018

"A leap forward in stock control suitable for small manufactures"

Comments: We needed a system that could be easily worked with by multiple functions in our small organisation. We needed it to be able to handle multiple currencies for sales and purchases in a simple and intuitive way. Finally we needed it to be able to give us clear oversight of our stock levels and give us the ability to manufacture products for our customers quickly without holding excessive stock levels.

Pros: The software is easy to use and intuitive. The You get a real sense that they are learning about their customers needs and are trying to build the functionality you need into the product. customer support is excellent and very interactive.
I believe it has the ability to scale with us.

Cons: There are some niggly ways that the current systems works but these have been reported back to customer support.

• Reviewed on 02/11/2018
Shane E.
Chemical Stores Coordinator
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/05/2018

"Inflow has revolutionised our Inventory management processes."

Comments: Too many to name at this point.

Pros: We love the showroom and have recently just reached out to customers giving them access.
We also just love the GUI and how intuitive it is. It's very easy to drive and train people in use of different functions.
We are big fans of your product and look forward to a long history with your product.

Cons: Honestly, not much at this point in time. Inflow was chosen after looking at 4 competitors products and I am as are my team that we went with Inflow. If there are issues, I raise them with CS which has a proven quick turnaround. Keep up the good work.

• Reviewed on 04/05/2018
Crista O.
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/01/2018

"Have our company's entire stock in it and makes my life so easy"

Comments: Life is easier with it

Pros: I love how you can sort the the products in different categories and locations. Printing and inputting is so easy.

Cons: There is not much I do not like about this program. Importing and exporting I would have liked to work better. But all in all I love it.

• Reviewed on 26/01/2018
Marie kris S.
Process Engineer
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2018

"Perfect inflow"

Pros: The designed of this tool is very great for all business. Managing and organizing of inventory are more efficient when I used this tool.

Cons: So far no issue in this tool. It is very helpful to my team. The features and functions are fit to my expectation.

• Reviewed on 09/10/2018
Orlando G.
Wholesale
  • Reviewed on 09/05/2018

"I am a Proffessional Mechanical Engineer with a company who represent, install and sales water pumps"

Pros: The program is easy to use. The reports are clear. The data is easy to edit. I like the use of attachments.

Cons: The integration to make labels is a little complicated for my employees. Sometimes it doesnt log in easily.

• Reviewed on 09/05/2018
Motivational Speaker
  • Reviewed on 03/05/2018

"I am very much enjoying the program"

Pros: I like how easy it is to use. I find is very trackable the information I need. I am looking forward to using all the new plugs in with Woo and Amazon.

Cons: I'd like a few more features when it comes to duel warehousing. I like to know how to add more fields. I'd like a undo button or back button without going out of the current workload. I'd like more mini turtorials

• Reviewed on 03/05/2018
IT Services
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"easy to use"

Pros: great inventory management system. can do invoices aswell. cloud based version is great. companion app is good for quick stock updates while running around

Cons: no way to mass upload images for items.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2018
Wansoo N.
General Manager
Logistics & Supply Chain, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2017

"Very useful for SMB - small scale stock management (Inflow Standalone Version)"

Comments: Overall, very useful software to have if you need stock management and PO/SO control

Pros: Has all features for a small scale business needs to manage stock and keeping logs of PO's and invoices.
It has helped the business grow.

Cons: Data export is in a format that is hard to edit,
CSV export files once opened cannot be used straight away as the numbers are all in "TEXT" format.

• Reviewed on 20/10/2017
Sue C.
mgr
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2018

"everyone is so helpful , with any issues"

Pros: its easy to use and works well, i have been using inflow for for a total of 7 years between this company and another one, it is very easy to get familur with and use,

• Reviewed on 23/04/2018
Michelle V.
Products Manager
Chemicals, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/07/2017

"Best Inventory program out there!"

Comments: Keeping my inventory up to date and submitting Purchase Orders.

Pros: I like that I can keep all my inventory up to date as well as do Purchase Orders and Sales Quotes all from the same program!!

• Reviewed on 18/07/2017
Mark J.
Ceo
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2018

"Inflow Inventory"

Comments: Very good value for money proffessional software.

Pros: Very easy and logical structure. Very big advantage is the work order feature. Easy to set up custom documents and also each invoice can attache special documents

Cons: Cannot change the program colors sometimes anoying the color. Sometimes the currency exchange is not accurate.

• Reviewed on 12/09/2018
Jean R.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/08/2018

"Everything you need in your business"

Pros: This is a complete software to run your business and very easy to use . The customer service is very friendly and respondes fast.

Cons: Some options are not in the software and also theres options that should be included in the regular version , like adding another user.

• Reviewed on 22/08/2018