mHelpDesk Reviews

4.3 (811) Write a Review!

About mHelpDesk

The fastest, easiest, and highest value service management software to automate everything from first customer contact to getting paid.

Learn more about mHelpDesk

Pros:

Excellent customer service. It's also cool that I can customize my charges.

Cons:

At times, there seems to be a delay in the connection.

mHelpDesk ratings

4.3
4.4
4.0
3.9

8.0/10

mHelpDesk has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 811 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used mHelpDesk before?

Mark
Mark
CEO in US

Our experience has been extremely positive. No other company would go this far for a customer.

Comments: We are completely cloud-based, completely mobile, our response time has decreased and profits have increased. We have found a vendor/partner that listens. We truly have an integrated product from end-to-end. Service calls/requests for quotes come in, an excellent work product goes out, seamlessly.

Pros:

The field app is very strong and that is a must. The admin provides a true workflow experience. The software is as flexible as it can be, provides true integration to QB, and has cut our entry time in half. Our profits are up and communication is vastly improved. The cloud feature fits our Disaster Response plan. Their customer service is the best I have seen and we have tried many.

Cons:

Very little to dislike. They are always improving. I would like to see an inventory module, and Ajax searches would be a real improvement. But overall, they are the "best-in-class".

5 years ago

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on mHelpDesk Mark! We are so happy to work with you and VIALARM.

Darell

Field Service Software for any Business to Stay Organized

Comments: Overall I have had a really good experience, anytime I have ran into a problem which is not very often but my problems have been resolved in a professional and expediential matter that allowed my business to continue to operate. You can keep an open line of communication with your customers on work order status or any problems that arise during the work order.

Pros:

You are able to automate your business to keep a customer database, schedule and track work orders. Billing is a breeze with in the email feature you send to your customers. They can pay directly with PayPal or Credit Card account. There is even a feature to generate leads to your business. You can customize your invoices and work orders to meet your business needs. Works on mobile Apps and integrates all your invoices to quick books.

Cons:

When customers pay from your credit card account, you are only able to setup and activate one payment option at a time. It would be nice to have individual bank accounts set for different sections of your business model.

hussein
hussein
seals in Egypt
Food Production, 501-1,000 Employees

Great program for organizing appointments

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Great software and sending text message alerts to new potential clients was a great feature."Useful that helps us on a daily basis keep track of our estimates and appointments.It was very easy for our employees to use

Cons:

It has poor search features, poor customer service, and the response takes a lot of time until your problem is considered.

Miles
Construction, 51-200 Employees

Functional and reliable product with ZERO updates

Comments: It's been OK. We are still using it but we are actively looking for a replacement. Of course once you invest in a product it's painful to rip it off and go with another (despite being necessary). They know this and that might be part of why they are totally complacent.

Pros:

I like the simplicity of it. It's very simple to use and it works as expected. If your goal is to schedule jobs, create quotes, schedule estimates, and push invoices over to quickbooks it works just fine. It also has a mobile app that is sufficient for basic functionality.

Cons:

We've been using this product for over 2 years and they haven't made one single solitary update. Zero. Not one addition to the software. In other words, they appear to have absolutely no ambition whatsoever to make the system better. No doubt this is an organizational decision. If you're looking for a very basic product that works well for what it does, mhelpdesk is fine. If you're looking for a product that will grow with you then it absolutely is not. This product is going nowhere. They have absolutely no decent way to manage memberships. The system freezes up semi-frequently (although thankfully we've never had an extended downtime) The building of estimates is very basic and you have no way of building in multiple options within the same estimate. It's very plain jane. It always will be. There are manifold bugs and usually the bugs will last for months and months and sometime once they happen they never get resolved. For example: - I can no longer export a customer list from the software. I doubt they will resolve this despite the repeated tickets. - You can no longer drag and move items around on a quote when you're using google chrome. It only works if you're using Safari. The problem is virtually nothing in the product works with Safari so you have to login just to do that one task and then go back to Chrome for everthing else. - You have to click save more than once in certain workflows in order for the page to actually save.

Manu
Founder in India
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Good CRM with many features

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Good CRM with many features to completely handle the business

Cons:

Need time to understand how it works, should be more user friendly.

Rita
GM in US
Industrial Automation, 2-10 Employees

mHelpDesk

Comments: Always have a great experience when dealing with customer service. I have been helped in a very timely manner with any issues that would pop up.

Pros:

I like that it is easy to use and was easy to setup. The flow of the customer account is good.

Cons:

I do not like the reporting. It is not the easiest reports to pull and when you do, sometimes does not make sense. However, I have not used the reports enough to say they are unworkable.

4 years ago

Rita, thank you for sharing your comments. We're happy to hear that the product is working for your business and that the Customer Support team has been helpful. We'll pass your feedback about the reporting to the product and engineering teams. Thanks for being a customer!

Casey
Executive Director in US
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees

Property Management user for 5 years

Comments: Moved to mHelpdesk from paper work orders. Still using it 5 years later. We don't schedule or invoice jobs, just use the work order function.

Pros:

Least clunky work order software we demoed. Easy for service techs to pick up. Good technical support - I think they wrote an update after one of our guys phones stopped displaying the app properly. That was pretty cool.

Cons:

Rollout of December '19 update wasn't that smooth. Honestly, most of my complaints are issues that come from being a long-term user and having wrong codes and items from my staff cluttering up the software. Reporting is a little weak.

Professor of Biology in US
Higher Education Software, 501-1,000 Employees

For the small business owner, this is a MUST

Comments: It was suggested we try Quickbooks as well, and we did not like how that program interface looked. Too many "bells and whistles" make a program more complicated to use and harder to teach to new users.

Pros:

We used to rely solely on PayPal for our "small business needs" but their invoicing system was too complicated and confusing. MHelpdesk makes very eye-pleasing invoices and billing statements, and they are easy to manipulate and add/change information on. There are other nice perks of the program, but the invoicing and billing was our main reason for choosing it and switching from PayPal as a stand-alone.

Cons:

The only issue I've come across is that the app is actually more functional and intuitive than the desktop version, but seeing as how most of our transactions are done on an iPhone, the app does suffice and fit our needs.

3 years ago

We're happy to hear that you're having a good experience mHelpDesk's billing and invoicing! If you ever need any help or have any questions our team is here to help! www.mhelpdesk.com/support Thanks for being a customer!

Luis
Technology Manager in US
Security & Investigations, 11-50 Employees

Update to previous review after 3 years

Comments: Another really pet peeve that I did not have enough space for under Cons: It's ridiculous right from the beginning and for years now, you can't hide or remove former users you deleted from the Staff List. Anyone you add will be there forever, cluttering up your view of the Staff list. It's things like this, while initially we were very much advocates for mHelpDesk and thought it had a lot of potential, our views have changed because it just seems stagnant. That, and given subscription prices have risen a lot more than when we started. We've been able to negotiate lower prices as a long time customer, but if we had to pay today's rates based on what we know now, we would look for something else. And it's ok enough for us to stay, but if they were to raise our rates to current, we'd strongly consider leaving.

Pros:

We initially liked this platform because for what we needed it was one of the best values out there at the time. Granted, anything was better than what we had, which came down to mostly notes in a ticket system in our previous CRM.

Cons:

Many things have become cons over the years, mostly because we have seen very little improvement from our point of view. It's like development has been minimal at the most. For example, it has some glaringly missing auditing capabilities. A person can assign an Item in a Work Order/Jobs under another person's name, and there is no record of who did it for accountability. The "Items" area is where you add both parts and labor to a ticket, but sometimes you want labor or other general notes that do not print up on a Work Order/Job. However, you can't select which get printed on a WO/Job and which do not, it is all or none. If you sell systems on leases, there is no easy way to track or separate the leases. You can create customer fields for the lease, but if there is more than one lease involved, there's no easy way to do that. We've ended up having to create multiple accounts for the same customer to keep the leases separated, which can cause confusion like which account should should the work order/job be one. There is only a check box for Billable when you add work to a ticket. There's no way to add other options like "Warranty", "Rework" or "Service Plan" plan, for example. You can't add negative quantities to a Job/WO. Meaning while you can add items used in a job, you can't track material you're removing from the site in the same way, such as things you are crediting back or exchanging.

4 years ago

Luis, thanks for the review. We're continuing to make investments in the user experience so be on the lookout for new functionality this year and into the future. We're glad to hear that our Customer Support team has been helpful and that mHelpDesk has been useful for your business. Thanks for being a customer!

Software Developer in India
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees

Best for Management

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

We are using it for CRM, it can manage all the company relationship.

Cons:

Sometimes the graph part are difficult to use.

Christopher
Operations Manager in US
Medical Devices, 2-10 Employees

Great Field Service CRM Foundation

Pros:

Mhelpdesk Field Service software greatly improved our business workflow by transforming our carbon copy work order system to a fully digital system that helped reduce our turn around time for billing. Recently, I was able to work with a mhelpdesk staff member during the development of the newly designed Equipment page where they were implementing the new features to track when equipment next service due dates are. This was a huge improvement for our business as we track mandatory inspection dates for our customers.. The customer support has always been A+ when it comes to address issues, or questions, especially with the instant chat function from the web app.

Cons:

- Mobile App: The mobile app is an area that could see improvement. Some of the workflow using the app when creating a new Service Request can be glitchy and difficult to input all the information. The list of service requests also does not always update correctly and this is something we are currently in the process of working with the support team on. - Inventory: The inventory management section is severely lacking and is not truly useable for our business workflow. With no ability to enter Purchase Orders/Vendor Information/RMA and tracking when inventory is received without manually adjusting the #'s on the price list, it becomes extremely vulnerable to missed information and inaccurate #'s leading us to use an alternative program to track inventory. This has been one of the hardest work around areas for our company as we are always constantly ordering replacement parts for equipment that we do not normally carry in stock. - Price List: Another area regarding the price list for our company is that our labor rates are negotiated individually causing us to have to create a line item on the price list for every single Customer Hourly Rate, Mileage Rate, and Travel Time rate so that our engineers are able to bill customers correctly. It would be much easier if when creating a customer, you were able to designate their hourly rates so that information would automatically apply when engineers are entering their labor times.

Sigrid
Admin Assistant - Dispatch in Canada

Reports

Comments: - great customer service availability by phone and online chat.
- easy scheduling.
- mobile app for technicians on the road.

Pros:

With the help of the support team I was able to filter out a list of customers that live in a certain region. Our out of town customers are grouped by areas. In order to send those customers a reminder email or reminder cards we need to filter them from mHelp. The report feature is too restricted and didn't help us. Then finally I had someone on the phone that told me to create a new selection under Customers. I selected the cities that are on that route and listed all of them separately. And voila, I had a list of customers that I was able to export to excel.

Cons:

I don't like the way the reports are set up. There should be at least one report available that we can select/ search for all the fields that we need included. At the moment the customer custom fields can NOT be selected. Although this is a database that we're working on and theoretically all fields can be searched. I think it is not only us that ran into this problem. I need to be able to select fields that are important to our business to filter out e.g. the customer, their address, email, phone number in a certain region. Another problem that came up from the solution above is that those lists can not be edited and therefore always need to be deleted and re-entered. It would be great if that could be editable. If that function would be editable it would eliminate possible mistakes while re-entering the whole list of e.g. cities that were entered before.

5 years ago

Hi Sigrid--thank you so much for this review and feedback on our reporting. We're always looking at ways to improve so this is very helpful, and will be shared with our product team. We appreciate it!

Margaret
Building Materials, 2-10 Employees

Schedules/tracking/invoices/estimates

Comments: The customer service team is always ready to help! I have searched and it is my belief for the money - you won't do better than mHelpDesk. It has taken our business to a new level.

Pros:

This software has enabled me to eliminate one office person. The techs in the field use the app to complete estimates or invoices and then the program integrates with QuickBooks. This has eliminated paper tickets. I like that we can add pictures to a work order as this can be a vital tool for a job. The techs can also input data if they are out of range with their mobiles, this is not an option with other similar software/apps. Additionally, almost all of our invoices are emailed to the customer and that means that I get paid faster!

Cons:

The program - for the cost - is about the best you are going to find. It does have a few issues I would like to see resolved. If a customer clicks approval on an estimate it doesn't trigger a notification and I think it should. I am also paying another company to garner, share and post reviews. I think that mHelpDesk can do this. They have all the customer info - it should be a matter of checking a box. The customer service at mHelpDesk is wonderful. They have always tried to assist me with any questions or to resolve any issues.

4 years ago

Hi Margaret, we are happy to hear that mHelpDesk is helping you run your business better! Thank you for the suggestion for adding customer reviews -- we are always looking for ways to improve the product. Thank you for being an mHelpDesk customer!

Jeremy
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

Priority Appliances - Another Happy MHelpDesk Customer !

Comments: Overall, the benefits have been great. It allows us to organize our business according to our set-up, rather than shoehorning into someone else's. MHelpDesk has become our bible and effectively helps us run 600 work orders a month to the highest level of customer service we can.

Pros:

The software is highly customizeable, and constantly evolving. Our favorite feature is that the programmers always seem to be looking for ways to improve. As a service business, constantly innovating and finding ways to provide a higher level of service to our customers is crucial, so it's it's nice to partner with a company that is always improving themselves. In addition, for the things that MHelpDesk does not (yet) do well, its exporting and reporting features allow us to integrate with other programs seamlessly to mitigate our manual entry. This way we can partner will several systems.

Cons:

This is a minor issue. The platform's appearance is a little dated looking, but very functional. It would be nice if there was a way to bulk upload photos, but those are the only complaints we have.

4 years ago

Jeremy, thanks for the feedback. We're glad to hear that mHelpDesk has been helpful for your business. Please continue to let us know if you have issues or ideas -- we're always improving the platform! Thank you for your business.

Roman
Canada
Real Estate, 501-1,000 Employees

Customer support is great....in particular if you can get past the service desk to a develper or accont rep

Comments: Really need the business unit capability enhanced a bit, and security levels in the system increased (ie added limited user option)...need a few more of this tye of permision, but by business unit *ie geographic region or department...This enables us to grow as a company and not have to look for an alternative system

Pros:

ease of use, desktop and mobile app pretty close....like idea of mobile app being focused on field technician, and desktop app can be used by office admin, etc.. I use it for field work order management, and close off the financial transactions for one account and on another account have finalcial transaction turned on. I use both.. I like idea of having both options. I find the tool easy to use, expandability is smooth as we grow the business...ie just add another account.......No problems with limitations on data, etc... They have a business unit function, which allows me to expand operations to different geogrphical regions and maintain each region as a separate entity.....I do not want the east coast operation to impact on the west coast operation, etc...I can also bill each region with a different logo/business unit, etc

Cons:

There have been several times when changes made to system (ie enhancements), however there were bugs and it negatively impacted on my operation. Becomes a big problem when you have several hundered users out in the field and there is a bug or functionlity of the system changes. Need much more notice on functionality changes to help with field change management.

Doris
President in
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great Service Management Software with Excellent Customer Support!

Comments: We have been searching for an integrated solution for our service-based business for a long time. Many companies say they can provide what you need, but Mhelpdesk actually delivers! Compared to other software, we have found the product as follows: User-Friendly, Extremely Customizable, Inexpensive upfront and monthly costs & NO CONTRACT, Quickbooks integration, Free weekly interactive training, Excellent Customer Service. Personally, I have never worked with a company, who cares as much about Customer Happiness! We signed up on July 2nd, and I have spoken to my Sales Rep (Mike), Trainer (Lauren), Director (Melanie), Support (Kaylea), Quickbooks Specialist (Felix)... I feel like I know the whole team, already! They take time to listen to your needs, and then help you transform the program. They always make you feel important as they take time to deal with your questions. Lauren has really gone out of her way to quickly answer emails, return my phone calls, find a solution for me, or connect me with the right person. I can't think of any other software company, who has worked as hard to make sure their clients are happy, and working efficiently with their product. They have a contact us tab within the software, where you can submit online service requests. In addition, they have a feature requests tab on that same page, and they take the suggestions very serious. There is an update listed on that screen which shows the status of these suggestions as well, and you can vote on them. I am looking forward to the new mobile app that will be released soon. Outlook/Exchange calendar integration is also around the corner, as well as the Client/Server edition of the software. As the owner of my company, I am involved in each job from the beginning to completion. I not only go out in the field and provide onsite services, I remote into clients, and then I have to review work orders from my technicians before I can send invoices to my customers. I handle all of my accounting data entry on top of the service work. I spend so much time working for my clients on solving their issues, that it takes me forever to go back and bill them. I know that Mhelpdesk is going to change my business by organizing my workflow, which will help with cashflow. I am excited to finish tweaking the system so I can reduce my work hours and have more time to enjoy my personal life! Mhelpdesk is on the leading edge of technology and I am so glad to be along for the ride!

Director in New Zealand
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 Employees

The best software can be customised

Comments: Its great with its feature being able to customize,
due to time difference, sometimes hard to get support online.

Pros:

1). can be customized easily 2). power keyword quick search feature

Cons:

1). can't bring up all jobs and statement at once, have to go through year by year to bring up tickets/job statement. 2). Also, when go to one billing customer, to bring up invoice list, the customer's PO# is not there, but invoice# which is automatically generated by Mhelpdesk and it doesnt match with customer's reference#. if we can put cutsomer's PO# in invoice# instead would be a great help 3). due to time difference, sometimes hard to get support online. and maintenance scheduled is in conflict with our business hours which is New Zealand time 8-5pm Mon-Friday

4 years ago

We're glad to hear you are taking advantage of mHelpDesk's customization features. Thank you for the suggestions - we will pass them along to our Product team for review. We know the time zone difference can be difficult, but we have plans for extended support hours in the future. Thank you for your business!

MARK
OFFICE MANAGER in US
Construction, 11-50 Employees

THE BEST

Comments: We use MhelpDesk primarily to schedule leads, and then to write estimates in the field. We barely scratch the surface of what this software is capable of. But the biggest advantage to using mHelpDesk is the people. THEY HAVE THE MOST HELPFUL STAFF YOU ARE EVER GOING TO DEAL WITH... PERIOD!!!

Pros:

Although we don't use a lot of what mHelp is capable of, we find the software very easy to use while writing estimates out in the field. This is a great program, with great people behind it.

Cons:

No negatives... Seriously. It would be nice to be able to hide parent accounts in the price list to clean it up a bit, but this is a very minor issue. It does not detract from the usefulness of the program at all.

4 years ago

Mark - thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that the product is helping you with scheduling and writing estimates and thrilled to hear that you've had a chance to work with our great staff. Please let us know if we can help you get up-to-speed with any other features. Thank you for your business!

Becca
Business Manager in US
Construction, 11-50 Employees

Insightful Features & Stellar Customer Service

Comments: Again, their customer service, and the way they help us solve problems and customize things to fit our operational model is really invaluable.

Pros:

We really like how user-friendly it is, the way things link together, and the auto-processes you can set up. We also like how we could start with the basic functions and slowly set-up and all of the features. This allowed us to switch from our old software quickly, and gave us the time and opportunity for a lot of troubleshooting and customization. We also really like all of the ways you can customize your site. We like how features are developed based on client feedback. Finally, their customer service/tech support is excellent. Our implementation rep is very knowledgeable and figures out great solutions for our needs. The chat support is also excellent. Our problems and requests are solved the day-of every time. Their Customer Service/Support really goes above and beyond every time. If you are wavering between software like we were, mHD's Customer Service really sets them apart.

Cons:

The Scheduling module/platform does not have as many options/customization as we need, especially as our number of field techs increases. The Quickbooks syncing can be tricky, a more comprehensive instruction manual for that process would be helpful.

4 years ago

Thanks Becca! We are glad to hear that you are finding value in the platform and the Customer Support team. Thank you for the feedback on the scheduling portion of the app -- we will pass that along to our Product and Engineering teams. Thank you for your business!

owner in US
Computer Networking, 2-10 Employees

Its great software

Comments: It was easy to set up and they will help you with set up. They were always willing to help if needed. They continually look to add features to improve the software. Just be aware this may increase the price you pay.

Pros:

I liked the software and used it for years. They made several improvements and added features to it that I didn't personally use. It did what I needed and did it without issue

Cons:

I chose to stop using it when they decided to double the price of the software. I felt they value was no longer there for me but it is good software if you have a service business and have appointments to track.

4 years ago

Chris, thank you for review. We're grateful for your business over the past few years and we're sorry to hear that the value is no longer there for you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future, and we hope we may have an opportunity to work together again down the line.

Kevin
Operations Manager in US

Good Investment

Comments: Overall a positive experience. Our MHD contact did an incredible job meeting our needs during the set up and training phase. She was always quick to respond with an answer and also a short video to help explain actions steps needed to resolve a challenge. We took advantage of our support plan with CSR, and she delivered each time we reached out to her. I highly recommend her, she is extremely knowledgeable of the software and platform, and willing to assist as requested.

Pros:

The software meets our dispatching needs as well as capturing all information needed to close out any pending work orders. It automates our service call life cycle process, in turn allows our team and operation to be more efficient and maintain quality as the volume of our calls and request increase. Once you become familiar with the software, it is fairly straightforward and east to utilize. I would recommend investing some time into adjusting the settings properly on the desktop version as well as app to be sure they align with your process goals. After several weeks of making adjustments, we feel it is tailored well to our needs.

Cons:

The one feature we would like to see changed is choosing a job name to schedule a work order. Presently, you can only select the parent name of a site. In our field, not all parent names match site names, so it can be a challenge sometimes identifying the correct parent and site name. If you could add by site parent name or specific site location that would be beneficial.

Lee
Lee
President in
Used the Software for: Not provided

MHelpdesk Keeps us organized and gets us paid

Comments: this application has increased our profitability and the monthly fee is minor in relation to what we save on time filing out paper work and manually processing estimates with excel, work order via paper and billing through an admin staff member.
we don't lose work orders, no billing gets missed, no techs forget about the jobs of the day.
by far and away the best choice our business has made.
I highly recommend the product and endorse it as a must have for any service dispatch company.

Pros:

-Android app allows field techs to update, create, edit orders on the site. -work orders/invoices/estimates with signature capture allow us to quote, close and invoice on the spot. -google calendar integration gives us a quick visual, auto updates and is easily accessed - a nice add on feature that we use -QuickBooks imports allow us to quickly import all invoices with a click of a button. cutting way down on administration costs. -ability to track time for techs on projects and materials used keeps our jobs profitable. -tech support either online or via telephone is fast response, accurate and helpful. -constantly improving product and features. routine updates keep program operating smoothly and each update typically increases effeciency

Cons:

-have had a few server access issues that where caused by external companies or service providers. These have made the system unavailable for a period of time during the work day. -tech support advised of available work around and updated on status of repairs taking place. -downtime was minor impact and communication during was great. -would be nice add on or option to have app/program operate as standalone on at least one onsite PC in the office during these times.

Scott
Construction, 2-10 Employees

The entire process from signing up to rolling out has been exceptional- #moneywellspent

Comments: Ability to track many different metrics in my business. The ability to manage a paperless service business keeping every document in the cloud.

Pros:

Business before mHelpDesk had us lacking in reporting and a general understanding of our numbers. We now have the ability to track our sales, booking rates, marketing dollars and customers in a simple format that anyone on our team can use. If you are considering a new CRM, I recommend Mhelpdesk. I tried rolling out 4 other competitors all of which were too cumbersome, confusing and lacking in functionality. Mhelpdesk has unbelievable support and the system is not complicated- anyone can use this platform with or without computer abilities. We look forward to partnering with Mhelpdesk for years to come.

Cons:

Anything which is not part of the system can usually be figured out with a work around or help from the tech team.

5 years ago

Thank you so much for this review, Scott! We're glad that the reporting and other parts of mHelpDesk has been #moneywellspent for you and your team. :)

GInny
Office Manager in US
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

mHelpDesk is smart, modern, and adaptable to any sort of service business.

Comments: Customer support has been responsive, intelligent, and very helpful. It took a little imagination to see how we could use mHelpDesk, but that process has helped us think more clearly. Because this software was designed to be general - but customizable - from the ground up, I have greater confidence that it is solid. Poor software design leads to poor performance. If you're migrating to a new utility on which your business will be based for the long term, it's important to choose a program that's robust and will not disappoint you down the road.

Pros:

Other workflow management programs enforce a pre-defined workflow. The 3 areas of our business each have a different workflow. mHelpDesk lets us handle all 3 the way we choose, with all customers in one database! You can build and name your own reports, rather than having to choose from a long list of those provided and guess which ones you need. Job Types and Statuses are customizable. Custom filters and screen layouts can be saved. Uncluttered, attractive user-interface and friendly ease of use. Teams are distinguished from users (logins); this feature lets us assign jobs in a general way and gives yet another way to view them. We can export Jobs data to spreadsheets for use in other applications (like Google Maps).

Cons:

It's currently unable to import Jobs history. Reports do not provide totals. Can't mark part of a Job complete.

Bojan
Shop owner in Australia
Computer Hardware, Self Employed

Application you wish to know before

Comments: This application is covering my entire daily workflow. I really don't need anything else and my customers are amazed as well. Lightning fast, friendly and professional. I have a small repair shop and my visitors and customers are blown away when I give them my tablet with the app to put their information in the system by themselves. Small effort and enormous result.

Pros:

Simple, intuitive, spot on on funcionality, customizable

Cons:

I honestly can't point anything out - it's just amazing... something some little things becoming a bit annoying but before you can react to Customer support or ask on a forum - there ya go - new update and problem solved