• Overall
    4.3 /5
    4.3 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.4 /5

About mHelpDesk

The fastest, easiest, and highest value service management software to automate everything from first customer contact to getting paid.

Learn more about mHelpDesk

Darell B.
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2020

"Field Service Software for any Business to Stay Organized"

Comments: Overall I have had a really good experience, anytime I have ran into a problem which is not very often but my problems have been resolved in a professional and expediential matter that allowed my business to continue to operate. You can keep an open line of communication with your customers on work order status or any problems that arise during the work order.

Pros: You are able to automate your business to keep a customer database, schedule and track work orders. Billing is a breeze with in the email feature you send to your customers. They can pay directly with PayPal or Credit Card account. There is even a feature to generate leads to your business. You can customize your invoices and work orders to meet your business needs. Works on mobile Apps and integrates all your invoices to quick books.

Cons: When customers pay from your credit card account, you are only able to setup and activate one payment option at a time. It would be nice to have individual bank accounts set for different sections of your business model.

• Reviewed on 09/10/2020
Professor of Biology
Higher Education Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2019

"For the small business owner, this is a MUST"

Comments: It was suggested we try Quickbooks as well, and we did not like how that program interface looked. Too many "bells and whistles" make a program more complicated to use and harder to teach to new users.

Pros: We used to rely solely on PayPal for our "small business needs" but their invoicing system was too complicated and confusing. MHelpdesk makes very eye-pleasing invoices and billing statements, and they are easy to manipulate and add/change information on. There are other nice perks of the program, but the invoicing and billing was our main reason for choosing it and switching from PayPal as a stand-alone.

Cons: The only issue I've come across is that the app is actually more functional and intuitive than the desktop version, but seeing as how most of our transactions are done on an iPhone, the app does suffice and fit our needs.

by mHelpDesk on 17/10/2019

We're happy to hear that you're having a good experience mHelpDesk's billing and invoicing! If you ever need any help or have any questions our team is here to help! www.mhelpdesk.com/support Thanks for being a customer!

• Reviewed on 16/10/2019
Michele H.
  • Reviewed on 13/03/2018

"mHelp has been a welcome addition to our office. We are finding it to be valuable to our business."

Comments: We got rid of paper invoices, which has allowed us to streamline our billing and has saved our office countless hours. We are able to view our business at a glance on our computers and even on our phones when we are away from the office. We are just starting to see the benefits of using the scheduling board. The customization features are awesome!

Pros: We started off trying to master the Job, including invoicing but we are now branching off to use the scheduling board and many other aspects of the software. We find it to be user friendly. One of our very favorite features is the customizing capabilities. We are still learning but we are super happy over all with the software.

Cons: Truthfully we are happy with most everything. There are a couple of things we cannot do but we have worked around these issues.

by mHelpDesk on 14/03/2018

Thank you so much for this feedback Michele--we're so happy to have the opportunity to support Hammons. We're glad the customization features have been helpful to your business!

• Reviewed on 13/03/2018
Christopher C.
Operations Manager
Medical Devices, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2019

"Great Field Service CRM Foundation"

Pros: Mhelpdesk Field Service software greatly improved our business workflow by transforming our carbon copy work order system to a fully digital system that helped reduce our turn around time for billing. Recently, I was able to work with a mhelpdesk staff member during the development of the newly designed Equipment page where they were implementing the new features to track when equipment next service due dates are. This was a huge improvement for our business as we track mandatory inspection dates for our customers.. The customer support has always been A+ when it comes to address issues, or questions, especially with the instant chat function from the web app.

Cons: - Mobile App: The mobile app is an area that could see improvement. Some of the workflow using the app when creating a new Service Request can be glitchy and difficult to input all the information. The list of service requests also does not always update correctly and this is something we are currently in the process of working with the support team on. - Inventory: The inventory management section is severely lacking and is not truly useable for our business workflow. With no ability to enter Purchase Orders/Vendor Information/RMA and tracking when inventory is received without manually adjusting the #'s on the price list, it becomes extremely vulnerable to missed information and inaccurate #'s leading us to use an alternative program to track inventory. This has been one of the hardest work around areas for our company as we are always constantly ordering replacement parts for equipment that we do not normally carry in stock. - Price List: Another area regarding the price list for our company is that our labor rates are negotiated individually causing us to have to create a line item on the price list for every single Customer Hourly Rate, Mileage Rate, and Travel Time rate so that our engineers are able to bill customers correctly. It would be much easier if when creating a customer, you were able to designate their hourly rates so that information would automatically apply when engineers are entering their labor times.

• Reviewed on 24/06/2019
Carol D.
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2019

"5+ year customer"

Comments: I've found that while they met my expectations at the beginning, they have consistently gotten better over the years. They are responsive to customer requests of new functions. Having this online has allowed me to work from home when needed which was one of the reasons we chose it in the beginning.

Pros: It has all the functions I need to do my job efficiently and they have had some nice updates over the years. Their customer service is great. I've always gotten representatives that are knowledgeable and nice. When I have a problem, I'm able to use the chat function and 99% of the time they get me answers. Even when that doesn't work, they answer my calls and fix the issues. Every customer service rep without exception has been very nice to work with.

Cons: Sometimes they do updates that don't necessarily help with my day to day use of the program. I understand that they are servicing many different industries and needs and I can see the usefulness of the update. It would be nice if they made more of them optional. I have noticed a bit of a slow down in the program responsiveness. It isn't awful, but noticeable. I've done speed tests so I don't think it is my server but I'm not a computer geek so I can't be certain.

by mHelpDesk on 29/04/2019

Hi Carol, thank you for being a long-time mHelpDesk customer and for taking the time to share your experience. We're proud of our Customer Success team and we're thrilled to hear you've had good experiences with them over the years. As you mention, we are always finding ways to improve the software, and you should see additional improvements in the coming months. Thank you again for your business.

• Reviewed on 25/04/2019
Casey K.
Executive Director
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/05/2020

"Property Management user for 5 years"

Comments: Moved to mHelpdesk from paper work orders. Still using it 5 years later. We don't schedule or invoice jobs, just use the work order function.

Pros: Least clunky work order software we demoed. Easy for service techs to pick up. Good technical support - I think they wrote an update after one of our guys phones stopped displaying the app properly. That was pretty cool.

Cons: Rollout of December '19 update wasn't that smooth. Honestly, most of my complaints are issues that come from being a long-term user and having wrong codes and items from my staff cluttering up the software. Reporting is a little weak.

• Reviewed on 11/05/2020
Barbara P.
  • Reviewed on 23/05/2013

Comments: We provide Information Technology Service and Solutions to home and business users. We pride ourselves on the fact that we deliver service and solutions that solve the headaches that Information Technology can cause, efficiently and professionally. Our solutions are totally managed by our support team made up of inside support technicians and field service technology support teams. Working on solutions that are managed and monitored allow our customers to focus on business, not I.T. issues. We have been working with an in-house solution for a few years that couldn't offer an easy to use mobile solution. Service Techs would have to connect to the server remotely and in most cases this took too long and was inefficient. Utilizing an access database, exporting to Excel and QuickBooks was problematic due to the fact that data fields would change from an update, causing us to have to reconfigure more often. This is extremely non-productive. We are 90% done with converting our customers over to the new MHelpDesk solution. This has been a painless migration for us. I am very happy with the ease of use with this solution. The Techs love it too, and say things like "what an improvement, we now have all the customer data at our finger tips while we are at the customer location". The online help and support videos are a big plus. Checking out the Blogs we found helpful information that gave us some ideas on how we could configure MHelpDesk; saving time, trial and error. We called in for technical support twice to get clarification on exporting to QuickBooks and found the MHelpDesk support to be very knowledgeable and straight forward on the explanation of our configuration needs. Over the next month we will start barcoding all of our customers Technology Assets that we are responsible for. Our customers contract with us to manage there I.T. Systems. With the barcoding we will be that much more efficient. LESS ERRORS. Identifying equipment has been a challenge and by barcoding we now have the missing link. The biggest benefit to our company is the fact we can enter customer information and updates remotely. The information is available immediately to the main office and management can take action on services issues. This allows the field service techs to take action at the customer site, and in most cases estimate cost, invoice and bill while at the customer location. It's all about being professional and efficient. We are so pleased to have implemented this solution for our business and look forward to the successes it will bring.

• Reviewed on 23/05/2013
Benjamin W.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2019

"Quick Response"

Comments: The support team was very quick to answer & respond. Very knowledgeable.

Pros: How quickly their team responded and how when going to the screen to correct the problem I did not lose contact with the agent helping me and/or our conversation.

Cons: I haven't experienced anything yet to not like about this software. Like any program there's the "getting to know the program stage," and the experience is different for everyone. This is why the customer service department plays an important role. ; But once you get it, the things you can do with Your time that is freed up because of this software.

by mHelpDesk on 25/07/2019

Benjamin, we're thrilled to hear that our Customer Support team was able to quickly answer your questions. We work hard to make sure we resolve customer questions and concerns quickly. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help in the future, and thank you for being an mHelpDesk customer.

• Reviewed on 23/07/2019
Mike V.
Computer Software
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2014

"Mhelpdesk Satisfaction Review"

Pros: After ten years of running my computer business using QuickBooks, carbonless paper invoices, and custom PDF documents, I was able to eliminate handwriting everything with Mhelpdesk! Now I handle all my service tickets, scheduling, and invoicing online from my computer, a customer's computer, or tablet. My bookkeeper loves that I can upload all my transactions from Mhelpdesk to Quickbooks. Another plus is that it is very affordable. Transferring all my customers' info from QuickBooks to Mhelpdesk was a breeze. Although I'm a very experienced computer person, I believe this would be easy enough for just about anyone to do. The getting started section is very straightforward. Right out of the box, the forms can be used to run your business. Customizing the forms is very easy and takes little time to do. Uploading your logo to all your forms is also quick and easy. As it turns out, I have both Authorize.net and PayPal to receive payments online from my clients. When I receive a payment online, my Mhelpdesk is updated with all the transaction details. I love it! I really like the online Google Calendar scheduling. I can access it from the field on my iPhone. All instructions are listed in your control panel. If you have a website and want to add the "Schedule Service Call" feature to your site, Mhelpdesk provides the code, and all you have to do is insert it on your page. When someone schedules service online, you receive an email and it goes right into your system as a "New" request.

Cons: The product is excellent; the only downside that I could find so far is that it's not free.

• Reviewed on 24/04/2014
Mark P.
OFFICE MANAGER
  • Reviewed on 08/03/2019

"THE BEST"

Comments: We use MhelpDesk primarily to schedule leads, and then to write estimates in the field. We barely scratch the surface of what this software is capable of. But the biggest advantage to using mHelpDesk is the people. THEY HAVE THE MOST HELPFUL STAFF YOU ARE EVER GOING TO DEAL WITH... PERIOD!!!

Pros: Although we don't use a lot of what mHelp is capable of, we find the software very easy to use while writing estimates out in the field. This is a great program, with great people behind it.

Cons: No negatives... Seriously. It would be nice to be able to hide parent accounts in the price list to clean it up a bit, but this is a very minor issue. It does not detract from the usefulness of the program at all.

by mHelpDesk on 18/03/2019

Mark - thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that the product is helping you with scheduling and writing estimates and thrilled to hear that you've had a chance to work with our great staff. Please let us know if we can help you get up-to-speed with any other features. Thank you for your business!

• Reviewed on 08/03/2019
William H.
Field Service Engineer
Medical Devices, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/04/2019

"How does mHD hlep me"

Comments: In general it does quite well, I prefer to use the web based system from my laptop. But the phone is a big help.

Pros: The ability to see all of the customer data.

Cons: The text messages come from different phone numbers so I get voice readouts of the text messages, if they came from a single number or a few numbers it would be easy to block text to voice on them, but there are so many making it quite difficult. I also tried to search based on locale either I did not know how or it was not possible. Also people tend to dump more than just the address data in the address fields, when you go to map the customer location it will not map due to erroneous data. Need to figure out how to just filter the address data, or squawk when someone tries to add more than just the address.

by mHelpDesk on 04/04/2019

Hi William, thank you for the feedback! We're happy to hear that overall your experience with mHelpDesk has been a good one. Thanks for the specific suggestions about the text messages -- we will pass that to our Product team. In the meantime, please let us know if there is anything we can do to help. Thank you for your business!

• Reviewed on 03/04/2019
Becca M.
Business Manager
  • Reviewed on 28/02/2019

"Insightful Features & Stellar Customer Service"

Comments: Again, their customer service, and the way they help us solve problems and customize things to fit our operational model is really invaluable.

Pros: We really like how user-friendly it is, the way things link together, and the auto-processes you can set up. We also like how we could start with the basic functions and slowly set-up and all of the features. This allowed us to switch from our old software quickly, and gave us the time and opportunity for a lot of troubleshooting and customization. We also really like all of the ways you can customize your site. We like how features are developed based on client feedback. Finally, their customer service/tech support is excellent. Our implementation rep is very knowledgeable and figures out great solutions for our needs. The chat support is also excellent. Our problems and requests are solved the day-of every time. Their Customer Service/Support really goes above and beyond every time. If you are wavering between software like we were, mHD's Customer Service really sets them apart.

Cons: The Scheduling module/platform does not have as many options/customization as we need, especially as our number of field techs increases. The Quickbooks syncing can be tricky, a more comprehensive instruction manual for that process would be helpful.

by mHelpDesk on 05/03/2019

Thanks Becca! We are glad to hear that you are finding value in the platform and the Customer Support team. Thank you for the feedback on the scheduling portion of the app -- we will pass that along to our Product and Engineering teams. Thank you for your business!

• Reviewed on 28/02/2019
Nick M.
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2013

"My first enterprise software - if I can call it that"

Comments: I looked at a bunch of systems when I decided to move to an online, cloud-based system that would help us run our business more effectively. Spoke with a few of them. I wanted to work with a smaller business that would service us well, and that could grow with us as we grew. I have been very happy to have found MHelpdesk. We run a residential painting company, and have found it tremendously helpful to put all of our information in one place. We are still in the process of moving everything over, but that has been at our own pace. My suggestion to anyone thinking about this to take plunge, take the 30 day trial, but to actually try it. See what it is like to use it for at least 3 weeks. You will not want to go back to the endless spreadsheets. I know their are bigger companies out there in this space, but they will not treat you like these guys.

Pros: Easy to use. Can I just say that our office manager has a little trouble with technology, but she has taken right to this, and loves it. Access. I can access my info anywhere. This weekend I was in the mountain and hopped on my iPad and was able to pull down some needed information. Affordable. At first I didn't like the thought that I was going to pay for each one of our guys that we needed to track, but it really isn't bad, in fact, I feel like it is a great value. Customer service. We have had several one-on-one training sessions with Ryan, and he has been great. Very patient, and always accessible. They are even willing to add functionality as we suggest things. These guys really do want to make a great product. They have a ton of different individual users, and keep striving to add functionality to make the software more user friendly and better. Love that.

Cons: Hmmm...I am waiting for it to be comparable with QuickBooks online, but I know they are working on it. That's all I've got.

• Reviewed on 05/02/2013
Michael S.
Run the company
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2016

"Customer Service"

Comments: I have been in service industries for more than 40 years as a President and CEO - most of those years building a company from its inception as a small local business into a business generating more than 1 billion dollars in revenues. I must say that I have experienced significant difficulty getting set up on mHelpDesk. It has taken more than a month fraught with frustration. I am still with you 100%+ because of your sales, implementation and support personnel. All of them - ALL OF THEM - have been EXCEPTIONAL. Genuine care, empathy and a sincere desire to help me overcome and work thru a myriad of setup difficulties have been the overriding factors in our finally achieving success with our setup. Britt has led the charge. Without Britt leading with such grace, style and encouragement we would most likely have moved to the new Intuit Field Mgt. software on an Enterprise platform. Britt is determined to lead her customers thru any storm towards successful implementation. Her tenacity and determination coupled with her pleasant demeanor are a tremendous asset for your company. And I cannot say enuf about your tech support team and Stephen, our salesman. Stephen kept us from going to Wintac early on. He is a real professional. I think your staff has paved the way for my company to remain a customer for life. Thanks for hiring such talent.

Pros: Features, versatility, SQL database, reporting, etc.

Cons: A few little things we would like to see are missing.

• Reviewed on 19/10/2016
Michael M.
Vice President
  • Reviewed on 18/03/2015

"Mhelpdesk makes my customers happy at a price that makes me happy!"

Comments: My business partner and I have been using Mhelpdesk in our telecommunications business for about three years now. We had searched for a long time for a product that was easy to manage, affordable, and that enhanced our customer relationships. We tried the "server based" solutions, spending thousands of dollars for a complicated product, which also required us to budget for "maintenance fees" so we could get support when bugs were discovered. Although we tried several solutions, none met our goals for ease of use and low cost of ownership. When we finally discovered Mhelpdesk, we couldn't believe how simple it was to get started. Not only did it provide the features we need for scheduling, assigning, and billing projects, it also integrated closely with our QuickBooks accounting software. We were able to import tons of information and use it to populate our Mhelpdesk account data. As our needs changed, we challenged the folks at Mhelpdesk to solve several problems in workflow within our business by adding features to their product. A prime example of this occurred when we asked Mhelpdesk to provide a way to automatically assign and notify technicians when a service ticket came in for their customer. Within two months Mhelpdesk had refined the added feature, and now ALL Mhelpdesk customers are able to make use of it. Dollars always matter with a small business like ours. With Mhelpdesk, we get the whole solution set, but only have to pay per user. This results in minimum cost for maximum capabilities. Perhaps more important than the dollars is the frequent positive feedback we get from our customers about how easy it is to do business with us (because of the user-friendly branded interface Mhelpdesk provides on our behalf). They like being able to enter a request online quickly, and being able to see past tickets, etc. They see doing business this was as "hassle-free"! Overall, engaging Mhelpdesk has been one of the best business decisions my partner and I have ever made. We highly recommend it!

• Reviewed on 18/03/2015
Arvin C.
MD
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/07/2018

"Need to seep up system"

Comments: The auto fill with New Zealand map when logging customers details and working with our Xero accounting package

Pros: Good system but need to work with out accounting package. Xero.
The mobile app is very good, can we do gps check where techs are?

Cons: There are few things the system needs to do.
1. System needs to be fast, is has been slow and down lately
2. Our address map on the system not working for nz
3. The texting option to opt out should be if they reply no text update rather then the option
4 should auto search from data base the end users details and it should not be tied with billing Customer.

• Reviewed on 06/07/2018
Joel P.
Consumer Services
    3.5 /5
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2014

"Best program for small business"

Pros: The best feature I like is that you can customize your form to your needs. Other programs that our company has used say that they are customizable, but you can only add a logo and change the labels on the text fields and/or remove certain fields. I also like the web portal feature for the customers. It makes it really efficient on our staff not having to send out invoices or estimates, or having to send emails for signatures for estimates; it can all be done via the web portal.

Cons: The only thing I least like about the software is that the our company takes photos of the jobs we do, and it does not allow to send with the invoice automatically. We need to send a separate email with photos of the job, and that creates another task for the staff to do. It really is not much of work to do, but when a company tries to be more efficient, it does add hours of work at end of year which could be cut down.

• Reviewed on 29/05/2014
Debbie C.
Owner/Operator
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2019

"Very Easy To Use"

Comments: mHelpDesk is one of the best software companies out there. It is so simple to use and understand. We would highly recommend them to anyone.

Pros: The software is easy to use. The customer service is outsanding always answers our questions or addresses our needs. The software is simple and efficient to use and it is very easily understood.

Cons: Software updates sometimes take away things that we use daily, but there is always a way around this to make the day easier.

• Reviewed on 29/03/2019
Linda U.
Trainer / System Admin
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/10/2018

"Satisfied User"

Comments: It has been very positive from the first phone call to get information about them. The team was supportive and willing to work with us. The onboarding team helped directly to get us up and running and then the regular support team took over. Positive experience overall

Pros: I work for a small wellness company who wanted to expand and needed to automate. We decided on mHelpDesk. The monthly cost is well worth it. Users are very satisfied with the ease of use and link to google calendar. As an Admin I have run across a few items that would be nice to have but are not show stoppers. The Support Team is extremely responsive and willing to help, they even made videos for me to show how something was done and I can refer back to.

Cons: Minor limitations that require modifications to process / approach. Ability to load custom fields, linking custom fields to templates, viewing customer attached files in the Mobile App and putting identifying information to the Customer & Contacts.

by mHelpDesk on 10/10/2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Linda! We've loved working with you and Brain Power Wellness, and look forward to supporting your business.

• Reviewed on 04/10/2018
Osama N.
Controller
Consumer Services
  • Reviewed on 15/09/2016

"Good Field service application but needs significant work in a few are"

Pros: The support system is very good. It is a good field service application. The web tool is good and placing service calls is easy as well

Cons: The mobile application needs alot of work. GPS tracking of contractors will help greatly. THere is a huge difference in the web and mobile tool. The web tool does not have options to pull up reports. The reporting section of the web tool needs a lot of stream lining. Pulling a report with different parameters is cumbersome. Pulling a report with the details of every invoice is impossible. Need to add more parameters to the reports. Need to move away from per user cost. Have different options for customers.

• Reviewed on 15/09/2016
Derek H.
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/09/2019

"Pros and Cons"

Comments: Pretty good. I feel the price is somewhat high. Especially once you start adding employees.

Pros: Excellent customer service. It's also cool that I can customize my charges.

Cons: Software has glitches from time to time. Info doesn't always load into separate pages. Payment for credit card sometimes doesn't load so I have to back out and reenter get paid tab. Etc.

by mHelpDesk on 18/09/2019

Derek, thanks so much for leaving us a review. We're thrilled to hear you've had a good experience with our Customer Support team! If you ever have any issues with the app please reach out over chat or give us a call and we'd be happy to help. Thanks for being a customer.

• Reviewed on 06/09/2019
Joel W.
Service Manager
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2012

"Mhelpdesk To Me :P"

Comments: I would recommend this software to anyone who needs more than what you can buy in a box like quickbooks. These guys are great at coming up with clean ways to implement solutions that the group of users agree are needed. Cheers to you and the trial is free to start so try it out. What do you really have to lose anyway.

Pros: Works great for what I needed, has great support (some of the best I have ever had), and really does a good job of making things easier if you have a ticketing based system of any type. The support system is very accurate and they will keep you informed. We have even gone to the depths of video tutorials from the creators to help us (the users) and from the users to help the support team understand what and when we need things changed. Updates are regular and your opinion COUNTS with is the most important thing to me. If i need a special report and can get enough of the users to agree soon enough a report with more options than I asked for will be here.

Cons: We don't have enough users on the forums sometimes but I understand that some people love it as is and have no need to request mods or special developments to accommodate there business. It lacks in inventory management right now but that is a feature that we have got put on the road map which means its in our near future :P

• Reviewed on 03/10/2012
Stacey A.
Business Advisor & 90 Day Year Master Certified Partner Coach
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2018

"Great value and very customizable"

Pros: For the pricepoint, it is hard to go wrong here. And while we encountered a few things we couldn't make the system do, neither could Salesforce (and SF wanted 10X the price). We are very happy with out decision for this.

Cons: You have to REALLY think through how you want your workflow, templates, and in particular how you want to name your products and services. It is a headache to go back and change things. Additionally, the search function is painfully slow and counter productive once you get over ~1000 skus. Their database simply can't handle it.

by mHelpDesk on 29/06/2018

Thanks Stacey--we really appreciate the feedback and your business!

• Reviewed on 27/06/2018
Brett S.
  • Reviewed on 24/05/2018

"Absolutely Fantastic Customer Support and Easy to use!"

Comments: Organized our service business and made it much easier to operate

Pros: Whenever there is an issue with anything on the program they are super quick to get it fixed and won't stop until it is fixed. There are not a lot of issues, but every program has its glitches. It is also super easy to use and helps keep us very organized.

Cons: Sometimes the app does act up but it was much better once we switched our cellular device carrier to one with better coverage

• Reviewed on 24/05/2018
Kyle F.
IT advisor
  • Reviewed on 18/02/2010

"Mhelpdesk Online Service Management Software"

Comments: I completely recommend this software due to its simple user-friendly interface and logical structure. A beginner user can understand how to use it and use it completely in just a few minutes. This ease of use should not be miscontrued for any lack of features. This software gives you most everything you need to record, track, & bill your customers for the services your company has performed. Listen, no product can possibly be perfect for all as we operate our business uniquely....but this software gives you the 95% you've been looking for...and if you speak to coustomer service they just might be working on the other 5% you are hoping for. They are constantly looking to improve their software...so they actually listen to what YOU have to say! Try this with any other software company. Don't forget the cost...it is somewhere around .30 cents a day per person for this indispensable business tool. You can't afford not to try it.

Pros: -Simplistic Interface
-Dashboard view (customizable)
-Web Based
-Customizable input fields
-Clean & simple calender view
-Notifications
-Client logon (if needed)
-Contact/customer and ticket/work order marriage
-Price per user
-SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT !!!!!

Cons: -No iPhone app
-Address/Contacts view is limited (I heard it is going to change)
-Not able to set levels of permission (Either admin or user)
-Can't print logs,calenders, or contacts (Again, heard this was to be addressed in next update)

• Reviewed on 18/02/2010