• Overall
    4.1 /5
    3.5 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.1 /5

About Keap

Keap's platforms, Lite, Pro, Max and Max Classic (formerly Infusionsoft) provide all-in-one CRM, sales, and marketing automation softwa

Learn more about Keap

Showing 1,083 reviews

Bob G.
Supervisor
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/08/2019

"I love Infusionsoft"

Comments: I have enjoyed using Infusionsoft for 4 years. It is a great value for what you get. Onboarding is costly but monthly fees are reasonable. Support is mostly provided by 3rd parties.

Pros: Easy to use.
I can create Campaigns and email marketing
Does a great job of segmenting customers

Cons: Search options are limited
Onboarding costs are high

Bob,
Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!

Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

• Reviewed on 16/08/2019
Melissa C.
  • Reviewed on 05/11/2019

"A great tool for more advanced small business marketing automation"

Comments: I've used Infusionsoft twice to accomplish marketing automation that Hubspot didn't handle well.

Pros: Infusionsoft is a great tool for small businesses that need to kick it up a notch with their marketing automation. It offers an easy to use visual workflow builder and although the learning curve is a bit steep, once users get the principles, the customization is a great trade off.

Cons: Infusionsoft does have its quirks and the learning curve can be steep for those who are not technical or logical. Recommend working with a partner to get past this challenge.

by Keap on 21/01/2020

Melissa,
Thank you so much for the high marks. So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!

• Reviewed on 05/11/2019
Vincent po B.
Managing Director & Global Chief Marketing & Technology Officer
Information Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2018

"We were a loyal IS customer for 10 years until..."

Comments: Product is fine, but management, support and client service leaves a lot to be desired.

Pros: The product itself is very useful and good. While there are no "perfect" automation apps on the market that fulfill all our requirements, IS did a relatively good job of it.
They've been pushing lots of regular updates which is good, but doesn't make up for what I'll describe in the Cons section.

Cons: Many other automation apps have built-in features that are very useful, but Infusionsoft requires a LOT of 3rd party apps (which adds on a lot of costs for a small business) to do a lot of things other apps have out of the box. As mentioned, I understand no app on the market is 100% perfect and the other apps have their own deficiencies.
The worst part of Infusionsoft is not the product itself (the product is relatively good) but it's the entire management and customer support that is problematic.
Often times, chat support (while friendly & quick), is not very familiar with the IS product. Often times, it's the we the customers who know more than they do. Finally, as mentioned, we were with IS for 10yrs and then they decided to raise our price by 400% giving us only 30 days notice via email (and a poorly written one). This has caused a furor amongst long-time clients & resulted in a large exodus of long-time clients. Apparently the new management didn't really care, despite many of thus believed we were grand-fathered into our original plans. All in all, many of us felt it was poorly handled by management and that's why we left them after ten years, despite the pain of migrating to a new platform. They are trying to expand globally but IS is still not really setup to work internationally. We were probably one of the first companies in Asia to use them and they completely ignored our feedback or even show any interest us when we attended a live seminar with them.

• Reviewed on 02/11/2018
Chase D.
Orthodontist
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2017

"For the smart marketer"

Comments: Providing consistency over the 1-2 year period our customers work with us.
Better handling of leads, turning them in to better conversions
Automating mundane tasks like letters, cards, packages, etc.
Generating referrals in a consistent trackable manner.
Warming leads more effectively
Combining online and offline interactions
Notifications of important milestones in the sales and fulfillment process

Pros: Customizability is my favorite part of Infusionsoft. It is very powerful to be able to have it do exactly what you have dreamed up. It seems pretty simplistic at first, but when you get into it, you start to realize that the possibilities are endless of what you can accomplish and do with it. For me the CRM and Campaign builder are doing automated tasks for me that would take our team hours to accomplish, and catching our sales and fulfillment process at critical time points to make sure our patient experience is the best it can be. I really love and use campaign builder . . . a lot. You can make campaigns do whatever you want AND make them start to perform based on the interaction that your customers have with the campaigns. That is very powerful and one of the big differentiators IS has from other software I have found. I've used IS for about 4 years now and I'm building new things every week to help reduce the tasks I do and my employees do. I also love the community. Going to ICON (the conference that infusionsoft puts on) was one of the best experiences I have had as a business owner. It was amazing to see thousands of small business owners making things happen and helping each other. Infusionsoft really does live by its tag line "We help Small Businesses Succeed."

Cons: There is work involved. I'm not really trying to be facetious. So many times we want a silver bullet that makes everything as easy as wasting 6 hours on your friends facebook feeds. In life in general, it's not easy to customize anything, but when it is finally tailored right to what your business needs, it is very powerful. Infusionsoft isn't a few clicks here and there and over with, but if it were, it wouldn't be the powerful machine it is. So you have to be willing to invest in harnessing it to your wagon and making it work for you. That investment can potentially involve you or your staff learning how to use it, and/or hiring third party companies who help you get it doing what you want it to do. As long as you go into it knowing that there is tremendous benefit from both of these investments, your business will be influenced for the better. Infusionsoft has a lot of things that are cookie cutter easy, but I think of it more like a cookie cutter maker than some software that does one or two things well and leaves businesses lacking in functionality or customizability. Learning the skills I have gained in Infusionsoft have totally transformed the way I think about marketing to my patients and everyone around me.

• Reviewed on 16/11/2017
Liam C.
Marketing Director
Medical Practice, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2017

"Great tool but not without issues"

Comments: For the price and what it does, we have yet to find a better solution. I believe in the product but wish they would work harder on fixing current problems rather than rolling out new tools. It does take some time learning the ropes but there are lots of great tools, webinars, and people willing to help. It's a great community. (Big shout out to MonkeyPod Marketing and Greg Jenkins)

Pros: I like being able to set up campaigns that run the full year making sure the customer is kept in the loop. With proper tags I can see that things are running smoothly.

Cons: 1) Support. If you are in the US I am sure that support is much better but being 9 hrs ahead of the IS HQ I am usually stuck with the total waste of time 'Chat Support'. Two years ago support would have gotten 5 of 5, today I would give it one star at best. 2) The platform is about 5 years behind the times. Powerful but the look, usability, and feel are dated. If they don't get on this in the next year or two I would expect serious competition to start circling. 3) They remove useful tools, replace with simplicity, and then pat themselves on the back for their own awesomeness. I can write a book about the lack of flexibility in the new (1 year) email builder that was stripped of most of the designing strengths. When they added the ability underline text 4 months in (seriously) they cheered themselves to no end. How email builder was rolled out without the ability to underline is a headscratcher and I am never going to stop complaining about the removal of the HTML snippet. ***Sorry, it's always easier to remember what you don't like than what you do.

by Saphiya on 27/08/2017

Hi Liam,

Thank you for writing a review. I will make sure to share your product feedback with the right teams here so we can create a better experience for our customers. Take care!

• Reviewed on 23/08/2017
Shawn B.
Owner, Infusionsoft Specialist & WordPress Consultant
Internet
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2018

"Infusionsoft is a complete, powerful marketing tool that can automate businesses."

Comments: As an email marketing system, marketing and business automation tool, crm, and order processing Infusionsoft is very functional and powerful. It is a complex system, by it's very nature because it is so powerful and the functionality available. I have clients set up with powerful automation, business processes that simplify their efforts, and integration with other systems that can handle their financial accounting, etc... At this point Infusionsoft is simplifying the front end User Interface so it is easier for end users and have also made entry cost much less for entry level.

Pros: Infusionsoft is very, very powerful when the implementation is thought out, most functions are used, and it is maintained in the marketing programs of businesses. The Campaign Builder has incredible power in building marketing and business automation for a business. I've built a lot of automation for my clients that takes much of the workload of staff and owners. It also provides ways to provide information to staff and management without them having to log in constantly. Infusionsoft has an APi that makes specific customizations possible and allows for numerous external apps that add function, value, and ease to Infusionsoft.

Cons: The ecommerce shopping cart has always come up short for processing multiple products. The single order forms are functional and useful. Again, Infusionsoft's API and developer relationships provide for enhancements and substitutions for areas that might be lacking.

• Reviewed on 23/07/2018
Carrie R.
Marketing Director
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2019

"InfusionSoft for New Marketing Employees"

Comments: Overall I am very happy - we haven't had a real CRM since we moved from Act a few years ago and that didn't work for marketing items, mostly for tracking customers. The templates for email campaigns are great and overall, like I said, the platform is very easy to use once you get the swing of things.

Pros: I really enjoy Infusionsoft for it's way to track a prospect or customer through tags, as well as the prebuilt campaigns that we use through the Technology Marketing Toolkit services. Infusionsoft overall is fun and a bit overwhelming when you first start using the software, but once you send a few campaigns it is very easy to navigate through to keep the marketing flowing.

Cons: There are 2 things I would change (or like to see revised) - performing mass updates to a campaign for multiple prospects so you don't have to do each one separately... sometimes when I have 30-50 to update, I find myself spending 10-15 minutes thumbing through the action sets to find the correct command and hoping it goes through. The other thing I would like to see added is a true pipeline to track leads so I don't have to use our ERP (Autotask) for that function. All I have found in Infusionsoft is an order placer but that is cumbersome and don't help me track leads correctly so I have to use Autotask and a custom spreadsheet I built.

Carrie,
We love hearing this! Thanks for sharing your review.

Paige, Social Media Specialist

David R.
Asesor político
  • Reviewed on 30/05/2018

"Perfect for marketing automation more customers, increase sales and save time."

Comments: Without losing this idea at any time, Infusionsoft has launched a marketing and sales automation software with everything needed to get more customers, increase sales and save time. All this focused on small business sectors

Pros: Focus on small businesses and businesses: This is a strong point of this platform because it safeguards the interests and tries to cover the needs of a sector, that of small businesses and businesses, generally something forgotten by the tools and Marketing services. Sales-centric: Everything related to this platform is directly related to the increase of sales: interface, Web page, demos, help systems. With the added value that, according to the experience of many of its users who claim to have increased their volume of business, achieves its objectives with solvency. Remarkable system of automation and integration of services: its functionalities in this area are more than enough for the type of company that the program is aimed at. Therefore, we can talk about a practical tool and perfectly aligned with your objectives and customer profile.

Cons: Roaming: As it is aimed at small businesses, it is fully aware that these, being limited in resources and personnel, cannot devote many hours to attracting clients. The price: Although the monthly quotas are acceptable, the initial amount to be paid is quite high, taking into account that there is no trial version (only a demo). You can check the prices of the tool in the price page of your website. Reporting: This functionality is quite loose, especially with regard to the generation of marching details of campaigns and sales trends. Poor web analytics: This is another aspect that should be improved, since the data offered are scarce and unreliable when determining conversion rates.

• Reviewed on 30/05/2018
Lynne R.
Director of Operations
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2019

"Infusionsoft - A great CRM"

Comments: Moving from Dynamics to Infusionsoft was a great move on behalf of our company. We are a small company and the Dynamics CRM was just to "heavy" for our use. From our initial calls, to the setup to our daily use, we are very pleased with Infusionsoft and it's substantially less expensive than Dynamics.

Pros: We love Infusionsoft because it is user friendly, intuitive and we have been able to combine our marketing campaigns into the software.

Cons: I can't really say anything negative about Infusionsoft.

Lynne,

We love hearing this! Thanks for sharing your review.

Paige, Social Media Specialist

Jaymes L.
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2019

"Honest review"

Comments: It's intuitive. It's niche in SME. It's has some track record way back to 2007. But the new infusionsoft 500 plan just launched for about 12-18 months only. I think it still need some work to be done to consider the basics neccesity.

Pros: Customer support and on boarding training is amazing. One of the best you can get for this price. The way they make their interface is very intuitive and the learning curve to maximise this software is not steep at all compared to many software that loads in a lot of functions and have bad training or guides. This provides you the best tools just enough for SME to produce phenomenal results.

Cons: 1. Infusionapp "opportunity" sales function. I'm a very sales focused person. And i believe sales is a big part for every businesses. My sales team are always on-the-go. It'll be good if the app can remove it's restriction for sales for every aspect of infusionsoft version. I am currently using infusionsoft 500. And on the app i'm restricted to access for that i have no idea why because it doesn't make sense for my sales team. 2. Infusionsoft computer finance invoice and quotation function. There's currently an ala carte preset you can adjust for invoicing and quotation. However you're not able to set packages or do inventory. I think if we're able to preset packages and edit from there instead of picking ala carte selection for everything. That will help save a lot of time. 3. Payment gateway are only for US, Canada and one other country. Not integratable for Singapore. This is a very bad downfall for those that want a whole system will not be able to take ecommerce payment or recurring membership payment thru infusionsoft. You'll need an additional third party plug in to do that which may or may not incur more cost.

• Reviewed on 17/01/2019
Krissy K.
Banking, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/08/2016

"Not for everyone, but certainly awesome!"

Comments: From the first day of our product purchase, the Infusionsoft team made it clear that they were committed to our success. From the onboarding training, to their technical support, to their webinars - it's easy to tell they care about their customers and have total belief in their product. We were able to learn what we needed to automate and integrate our business, and quit doing repetitive tasks manually. It's opened up a world of integrations for us, and has been the catalyst to finding other software to complement and bolster our Infusionsoft tasks.

Pros: I love the ease with which I can build an automated campaign - just drag and drop! It's also great that it can integrate with almost anything. The customer service is superb. The company is super receptive to feedback, and over the course of my customer-ship has made multiple upgrades for the better.

Cons: Because of its broad functionality, it can be pretty overwhelming to the newbie. There are also multiple ways to accomplish the same objective (adding tags to a contact, as an example), that it makes it difficult to train internally. We also have an eCommerce function that goes totally unused, because we're not in the eCommerce business. I feel like it should be an optional add-on, really.

by Infusionsoft on 10/08/2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Infusionsoft. We love to hear when it helps people to stop doing repetitive tasks! We also appreciate the feedback on the eCommerce.

• Reviewed on 05/08/2016
Gary T.
  • Reviewed on 27/12/2018

"Infusionsoft - It's the real deal!"

Comments: Infusionsoft has solved four main things for our company: 1. We now only have one tool to manage our clients sales and marketing. 2. It can work for our small, medium or large clients. 3. It works well with our Wordpress site designs. 4. The automation is saving labor hours and we're able to keep in touch and nurture leads.

Pros: The pro's of the software to me as a designer and digital marketer is I have one tool to manage everything from contacts, email marketing and automation, payments and so on. We're learning more about people visiting websites and now we're delivering targeting content based on their interests. It works nicely with AccessAlly for memberships and Gravity Forms which we use everywhere. The phone support is second to none! They're knowledgeable, creative and they actually log in to your account during the support call so they see what you see. Chat support has been nice as well for quick help. They've provided short how-to videos which I'm able to save for future reference.

Cons: There is definitely a learning curve when it comes to creating campaigns. It's not hard to create them, it's more about understanding how to assemble them to achieve the automation results you're looking for. The phone support team has been instrumental in shortening my learning curve and giving me the confidence I need to set them up on my own.

• Reviewed on 27/12/2018
Bill H.
Online Media, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/10/2017

"Infusionsoft has literally revolutionized my business! We wouldn't be around today without it!"

Comments: Business automation, at a high level. Not just marketing, but billing automation, workflow automation, and membership management and automation as well.

Pros: I love the all-in-one aspect of the software design. I can manage CRM, e-commerce, marketing automation, and task & workflow management for manual processes all through my Infusionsoft app. Additionally, their API is constantly improving and we're able to add new functionality, reporting and custom creations utilizing Infusionsoft as the backbone. And with just about all my data in one place, everything just "plays nicely". You can't ask for more than that!

Cons: There's really not a lot to say here. Infusionsoft does everything I could ask it for. At times, when I do need support for more advanced applications, their Tier 1 folks might not be able to help and Tier 2 gets stretched thin. Again, this is usually only for advanced applications, so I understand that it might take longer to troubleshoot and solve those types of problems.

• Reviewed on 26/10/2017
Heather W.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 26/02/2018

"Infusionsoft has been a godsend for my business!"

Comments: This software has made it possible for me to run and build my business from my home office while also caring for my family. It allows me to automate processes that normally take up my valuable time. It allows me to market my business online, follow up with customers and prospects as well as saves me time.

Pros: As a single mother and business owner I need to have tools available to me that help me do the work of several people. Infusionsoft gives me the ability to automate my sales and marketing and put processes into place that would take me hours and hours to do on my own. I am able to create multiple marketing funnels, sales funnels, launches and internal processes that help my business run efficiently.

Cons: Infusionsoft has a pretty steep learning curve, it can take a little while to learn all the ins and outs of what this powerful software can do. For some people this is a huge struggle but for others (like me) they actually enjoy learning all the various elements of the system.

• Reviewed on 26/02/2018
Sheri D.
Farming, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/08/2018

"Interactive, User-Friendly CRM System Built for Small Businesses"

Pros: Infusionsoft has done an excellent job in building a very interactive, user-friendly platform for small businesses. Since a recent update to the platform, the system has become far more streamlined and simple to enter data quick and efficiently without any hassle. This is especially helpful for our sales team, as they are easily able to update a contact while they are on the phone to them, which keeps our data up-to-date at all times. The functionality to be able to invoice and email the invoice directly from the Infusionsoft database is an extremely helpful tool. It enables us to collect payment right away from our customers and has majorly reduced our accounts receivables.

Cons: The only thing we have found to be a disadvantage, is the fact that the system can be somewhat slow on our network and doesn't always work at the speed we would like it to.

• Reviewed on 10/08/2018
Marketing Manager/ Graphic Designer
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/10/2017

"We are currently using Infusionsoft to manage our leads and emarketing campaigns"

Pros: User interface Infusionsoft has one of the best-designed user interfaces in the marketing automation industry. Their visual campaign builder makes crafting even the most complex of nurturing sequences both fun and intuitive. Great support & training. And easy to manage leads with our automated emails we have created.

Cons: The reporting is lacking. It's not as visual as many other CRM systems out there, which is becoming a common requirement.
Despite the great functionality, the pricing is somewhat steep for small businesses. You must purchase a Kickstart service package, which includes a personal coaching mentor who evaluates your current business/marketing style, helps you understand Infusionsoft, and generally aims to improve your business and I've heard this is actually helpful, but nonetheless it's a hefty cost or small businesses.

• Reviewed on 05/10/2017
Wilson O.
Web Developer
Consumer Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2019

"Infusionsoft Review"

Pros: It's automation abilities are second to none It has got incredible segmentation and tagging.

Cons: This is my number 1 go-to CRM support and contact management web app, so far I don't have anything negative about it. Worth every penny.

Wilson,
Great to hear! Thank you for sharing your review!
Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

• Reviewed on 28/07/2019
Bryce C.
Management Consulting
  • Reviewed on 27/02/2015

"Great All in One Platform For Your Email Marketing"

Pros: InfusionSoft does a lot of things great. The email broadcasts work perfectly for blasting your email list. The campaign builder is fairly robust, allowing you to make precise sales funnels that send emails, phone messages and other marketing the moment you want them to go out. InfusionSoft has also done a good job of working with third parties, making integration with applications, webinars, landing pages, and other eCommerce apps easy. InfusionSoft also has great support. If you ever have a question or need help getting a campaign started, they are great to work with.

Cons: At the same time, there are a few things InfusionSoft is weak at. First, their webform builder is hideous. It's almost required that you find a third party web form plugin to make anything visually decent for collecting customer information. Secondly, there's a regular problem where the email builder shows you one thing, while the actual delivered email looks fairly different. The most common problem I see with this is an email coming out completely bold, when you only wanted certain parts. Lastly, their reports are terrible for email. When you set up a campaign you will have a very difficult time finding out what the open rates, click-throughs, and other metrics are for your individual emails. You can get this info rather easily for one off broadcast emails, but not so much for anything you have as part of an evergreen campaign.

• Reviewed on 27/02/2015
Danielle P.
Team Member
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2018

"Infusionsoft is as powerful as you make it...."

Comments: GREAT way to automate and make things happen - there is just no way we could do manually what we did at our business start up. Fantastic tool and one that is really essential for growing business owners. :)

Pros: Great service- customer support is really fantastic and I appreciate the anytime chat feature and being able to call in as well. The nature of building campaigns and working in Infusionsoft is not inherently easy, but they are very capable and quick to find solutions.

Cons: There are bugs and issues that come, like anything I suppose. I do like the 'known issues' area and being able to be updated by developers as things are happening.

by Infusionsoft on 27/12/2018

Hi Danielle,

Thank you so much for the kind review and feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on Capterra!

Cheers,
Sarah, Advocacy Manager at Infusionsoft

• Reviewed on 20/12/2018
Mark H.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/02/2020

"Great Software BUT Big Learning Curve"

Comments: Overall I am happy with the software. I am happy with their level of support as well. I would recommend it to someone that is serious about building an online business.

Pros: I use Infusionsoft by Keap which is the more advanced version of Keap. One of my favorite parts of the software is the automation capabilities. There is really nothing you can't automation with the campaign builder. It is the strongest part of the software.

Cons: There is a big learning curve. I have been using the software now for over 5 years. It is not user-friendly. There is a lot of functionality parts that are scattered and on different pages when they should all be on one.

• Reviewed on 10/02/2020
SEO
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2019

"Infusionsoft is Broken"

Comments: As a customer of 7+ years who used to be 100% on-board, even going as far as to fly to Phoenix to attend Infusioncon, I would not recommend Infusionsoft anymore. Pains me to say this. Too many bugs, too many excuses for things not working, not worth the hassle anymore.

Pros: I liked what this product was many years ago. Not so much in recent times.

Cons: Infusionsoft is broken for a few reasons. The first is that all out emails to Yahoo and Telus are bouncing. This is a problem that Infusionsoft has and knows about and has been working on for well over a month. As a result, expect days where some of your emails to Yahoo to go through, and days where none go through at all. For Canadians, that means all Rogers emails will bounce. The second issues is the lack of knowledge from Infusionsoft's customer service. Expect the person on the other end to have a very small amount of knowledge, and expect that they will go away and ask someone for an answer. If you speak to someone else 5 mins later then expect a completely different answer. Expect bugs. Lots of bugs. For example, sometimes contact field merging just doesn't work at all. Their workaround solution was to not mention the customers name in the email. "Hello John" should be replaced with "Hello". Another problem is merchant integration. Infusionsoft (now known as Keap) have slowly but surely been removing 3rd party merchants from working with Infusionsoft. If you use Keap payments which is their own merchanting, then you should be alright. If you use another merchant service then expect things to fail for you. As an example we used Beanstream as our payment gateway until one day we got a message saying that Infusionsoft hasn't been working correctly with Beanstream for a few weeks. I guess having their own merchant inhouse means they can have full control.

by Keap on 20/06/2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry that you've been impacted by the industry-wide challenges with email deliverability for Yahoo & AOL. Our team has worked diligently and quickly to improve deliverability by partnering with the Verizon Media group to obtain better insight and solutions in order to improve these rates and provide the best email deliverability possible for our customers. Our efforts are paying off and we are now seeing delivery rates up to 93% and should be entirely resolved in the near future. Regarding the merge issue earlier this year, it has been fixed, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Our QA team has made improvements to reduce the number of known issues for our customers. We would like to be able to provide you with additional assistance and welcome you to please reach out to [email protected] to connect you with a senior customer service support representative. We are here and your success matters to us.
Regards, Sarah, Keap Advocacy Mgr

• Reviewed on 17/05/2019
Mark S.
Management
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/07/2017

"Horrible Customer Service Sold A $4,600.00 Plan and Kept Stopping Email Send Outs"

Comments: Terrible company. A customer service run-a-round.

Pros: Absolutely None, this field is requiring 100 characters minimum. Infusionsoft does not have any pros

Cons: Our company has requests from industry professionals that have directly requested to receive specific information from our company. Our single newsletter kept getting stopped from send out by Infusionsoft because they claimed supposed Spam rates in excess of 0.1%. According to Jacob Hoiby if 2,000 people on a list request information and 1 person of the initial send out of 1,000 e-mails clicks on the Spam button rather than Delete or Unsubscribe then too bad for the other 1,000 people who requested the information, they won't get it because Infusionsoft won't send out the remainder of the email list. Sadly, according to Infusionsoft's logic those other 1,000 potential recipient's desires don't matter. Sadly too our world is plagued by some lazy people who find it easier to just click the Spam button. Despite the unreasonability of some less than caring people, we expected Infusionsoft to reasonably send out our email newsletters which was the purpose of the product and service we purchased. Instead, they chose to view only the 0.1% Spam rate and disregard the opens rate of our lists ranging from 12% to 20% within 24 hours. The most significant problem was the extensive amount of time our company spent during the past 2 weeks trying to work with multiples of their less than knowledgeable customer service members. Today alone was in excess of 10 hours of time. Save your company money and time DO NOT bother trying to work with Infusionsoft. They will hold to their claim that the industry requires a less than 0.1% spam rate. They will disregard your concerns. They will try to tell you that you need a "healthy" email list. This is not rocket science people. It's a list of first names, last names and email addresses from people whom provided that information which is compiled in a data file uploaded to their system. How much "healthier" can we possibly get? Unfortunately, the world is "unhealthy" because there are a few lazy bad apples that somehow find it easier to click Spam then unsubscribe or delete when they no longer have an interest. Unfortunately, the world is plagued with "unhealthy" companies like Infusionsoft that sell a service, but refuse to deliver the service they sold claiming that they have to keep at high standards. Their service does not produce any better marketing delivery either. Numerous newsletters landed in peoples Promotions and Spam folders. Infusionsoft does not have a better delivery mode to In-Boxes as they claim. I hope sharing our experience can help save another company the extreme headaches, cost and sheer waste of time we have endured during the past 2 weeks attempting to deal with Infusionsoft.

• Reviewed on 15/07/2017
Kris S.
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/10/2018

"Infusionsoft email marketing"

Pros: It has incredible power for certain industries and applications. Knowledge and consulting companies as well as service companies can create impressive customer centric automated communication interfaces. It's particularly well suited for building out applications that can be deployed across industries.

Cons: It's sufficiently complicated that most users need a strong development team or contractor to build it out and maintain it. The biggest problem we encountered was having the product change after investing in a massive build out. The changes required rebuilding the entire application to work with the new architecture. That's when we abandoned the product.

• Reviewed on 11/10/2018
Austin S.
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 06/06/2017

"Solid Tool for Small Businesses"

Pros: Infusionsoft isn't a perfect tool, but it's a solid choice for a small business without ambitions to scale rapidly (i.e. think accounting firm, not tech startup). The "all-in-one" nature of the tools is excellent as it simplifies marketing and sales operations for businesses without the resources to hire a dedicated person to manage disparate solutions and the integrations needed to make them interact. The campaign builder is pretty easy-to-use, the landing page editor is making serious strides, and the email editor is pretty great and requires zero HTML/CSS knowledge. The referral module is useful, especially for businesses just wanting a simple affiliate program. While I have a few gripes with the API, the available integrations are impressive. Some in the space (read: Zoho) really limit these as they want to force your hand to use their solutions, Infusionsoft doesn't. They offer a landing page builder but provide a great LeadPages integration. They offer eComm, but offer a great Shopify integration. Their consultant/partner network is impressive as well. Lots of specialized help available for customers who want it.

Cons: The campaign builder is great for a novice (i.e. the target market) but limiting for a more advanced user. I.e, you can't spark an action from an opened email or field value changing. The lead scoring isn't flexible, which is limiting for an organization with unique needs or a clear vision. The shopping cart and storefront builder aren't what I would call slick or flexible but hey.. they integrate with Shopify and many others if you need better. The USPS shipping integration leaves a lot to be desired, real-time estimates would be great. The CRM has almost no customization. Simply being able to hide unwanted fields would be a huge benefit to usability.

• Reviewed on 06/06/2017
Nikki W.
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 04/01/2017

"Look for the hidden extras"

Comments: I've used Infusionsoft for over 3 years. Every month it saves me time. There is a learning curve to the system so persistence pays off. It took a little while to get my head around Infusionsoft's way of doing things. (e.g. where to edit master templates so that things appear as expected every time). The tagging feature is brilliant and allows me to communicate with subsets of my list.
The campaign builder is a great way to map out automated campaigns. The trick is to keep them simple and label everything clearly so that you know what's going on where.
The email templates are mobile responsive and easy to use.
Regular system updates fix bugs and update features and functions - they do listen to what users want. What most users don't know about are two resources that you have to go looking for:
- There is a free phone helpline number in addition to the online chat. Bear in mind that it is through to Phoenix Arizona so works on the office hours in their time zone. The online chat works fine out of hours.
- It is worth looking out for the local User Groups which are free to attend (subsidized by Infusionsoft) and allow a chance to ask questions and meet other users.

Pros: Tagging allows maximum flexibility for list segmentation and tracking.
Easy to build campaigns.
Simple to send quick email messages to the whole or part of the list.
Hosted landing pages and web forms within Infusionsoft.

Cons: Time is taken to learn the system initially.
Some things are not intuitive so take a bit of working out.

• Reviewed on 04/01/2017