15 years helping Emirati businesses

About Wrike

Tackle projects and improve workflows with Wrike’s work management software. Remove barriers, find clarity, and exceed goals.

Learn more about Wrike

Pros:

I liked that Wrike was able to integrate easily into our systems as well as being fairly intuitive to use.

Cons:

Customer support is poor, be very cautious about changes to level of service or SLA's mid-contract with no recourse.

Wrike ratings

4.1
4.3
4.2
4.1

8.1/10

Wrike has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 2,587 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Wrike before?

Filter reviews (2,587)

Raven
Raven
Content Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 201–500 Employees

I adore this program

Pros:

The customer support is unmatched. If I have issues, I can reach out to any of the account managers I have or reach out in the live chat and the issues are always looked into immediately and often resolved within a few hours, at most. The system itself is also fantastic to use, plus it's always growing and adapting to be better!

Cons:

Onboarding was a little tough because people were so used to the old way of organizing, often only in spreadsheets.

Hanane
Freelance in Morocco
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Project management

5.0 last month New

Comments: The app is super cool. It's one of the best experiences I've ever had and it's still

Pros:

A high quality du application that helps in scheduling tasks .Remote project management

Cons:

I loved everything about this special application

Matthew
Matthew
CMO in Australia
Media Production, 51–200 Employees

Extremely Disappointed with the Wrike Team

2.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: I’ve been using Wrike for a while now, and honestly, I thought the software was pretty decent. But wow, their customer service and accounts team? A whole different story. We’ve been stuck in this crazy mess because of an internal error made by a former employee and we’ve been trying to sort it out for months in good faith with Wrike, but it’s like talking to a brick wall. It’s super frustrating and feels like we’re just going around in circles. Trying to get through to their customer service is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. They dodge our calls, and getting any sort of response feels like a miracle. Either that or we end up speaking with really unprofessional reps that don't even bother to help or escalate. The times we did end up finally getting someone to help, they basically said, too bad, out of luck! And here’s the kicker – they’ve locked us out of our own data and systems because of this billing issue. It’s like they’re holding our data for ransom, which is just insane. It’s like they’re saying, “Nice data you have there, shame if something happened to it.” Not cool at all. Bottom Line: The software might be okay, but dealing with their team is a nightmare. It’s left a really bad taste in my mouth. If you’re thinking about using Wrike, just be aware of what you might be getting into with their customer service and billing. I’m definitely telling my network to steer clear!

Pros:

Good product solution for Project Management and would be an amazing bit of software if the support and accounts team were good to work with. They took an amazing product that I am about to walk away from, just because they have company syndrome now and like abusing the little guy!

Cons:

Customer service, support, and billing are awful. Beware!

System Administrator in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Improves productivity and information sharing

Comments: Wrike has increased transparency of tasks across the company and defined workflows to free up employees' time for more strategic work. It has simplified internal and external communications by becoming the official platform for all company-wide deliberations and approvals.

Pros:

Wrike is an adaptable, powerful, and highly customizable tool. Easily used, with the greatest training and assistance I've encountered. They're constantly adding new functionality in response to user feedback, without disrupting the overall feel or flow of the service.

Cons:

Wrike's versatility is fantastic, but it's important to implement it carefully because it's easy to create too many designs and forms. We could have avoided the chaos caused by the explosion of workflows, blueprints, etc., if we had access to more pre-made templates.

Sagana
Marketing Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

My Experience With Wrike

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Through online conversation our company is able to collaborate with every staff in our company. The other feature that has been so helpful to us is the ability to manage and track project assignments which ensures we meet deadlines for every project. It's also cheap and affordable hence can be used by small business

Cons:

I have no problems with Wrike.it has been perfect.

Fabrizio
Fabrizio
Architectural Designer in Canada
Architecture & Planning, 51–200 Employees

Effective Task Scheduling with Great Collaboration Tools.

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Intuitive reporting and resource planning options are amazing and very easy to creat data analytics through the package.

Pros:

Highly stable and very powerful solution for multiple Construction and Engineering projects management and the workflow easy management using this system is also excellent. Various employees activities tracking and the handling of all our document from one product is impressive.

Cons:

Easy and very friendly interface to get used and there is nothing for me to dislike on the platform capabilities.

ADEEL
ADEEL
Digital Marketing Assistant in United Arab Emirates
Retail, 501–1,000 Employees

A review of Wrike

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall I am quite satisifed with the services but they need to work on customer services as its very hard to get in touch with them.

Pros:

Its adaptability to almost any use case is made possible by its flexibility, power, and feature set, which keeps teams focused and in sync.

Cons:

Reaching out to customer services is very hard.

Bishal
Bishal
Backend Developer in Nepal
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Best productive tool for task management

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

It felt so easy to use and to maintain the transparency of tasks while we were developing an application. Customizing workflow was also a plus for me.

Cons:

I felt that it was a bit more expensive than other project management tools. I think it feels slower when using it.

Osama
Osama
Engineer in Egypt
Computer Software, Self Employed

Project management has become easy with this program

4.0 last month New

Comments: I used the program a lot during my work as an engineer

Pros:

The program's tools are many, varied and easy to use

Nick
IT Director. in US
Food & Beverages, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Wrike is the true project management and collaboration software.

Comments: I can recommande Wrike to other users because so far I can say that my experience was great and I'm enjoying it.

Pros:

- Integrates with other popular tools such as Google Drive and Slack. - Offers a wide range of features and customization options

Cons:

- Can be expensive for larger teams or enterprise-level users

Laetitia
Laetitia
Office Manager in Australia
Design, 2–10 Employees

Wrike for small businesses

Pros:

It's flexible and there are multiple ways to look at projects/task depending on how users like to see things. For example as a list, Gantt chart, table or Boards which is really handy as we have designers and programmers who work very differently. The decision to go with Wrike was also skewed by the ability to have external collaborators join the team. The ability to add custom fields makes it easy to add information required. Different views enable tasks to be seen by project, person, folder etc. Being able to track time on each task is also really useful and easy for everyone. New features are being rolled out frequently and Wrike is fast catching up on the areas I thought were lacking initially.

Cons:

The flexibility and customisation makes it a bit confusing to start with, and I also found that the initial set up we had was not optimal. This was the first time we used a Project Management system to this extent, so this may be more of a user error issue. The "CRM" workaround I don't think is worth the trouble. The pricing model is the one that I think lets Wrike down the most. I understand the reason for a minimum of 5 seats, but every increment after this is in 5 seats as well. For a small business, this is a real issue in my view. This is also the case for additional features, many of which are only used by Admin, but are invoiced for each seat.

Education Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

A powerful tool for content creation and workflow management

Comments: I enjoy this tool in writing my articles, managing my content and workflow. My overall experience is good.

Pros:

Write is a very interesting tool for content creation and easy workflow management and planning. In addition, this software offers many interesting features such as the creation of multiple drafts and with the ability to access them anywhere, time management. It facilitates the writing and publishing of my working documents.

Cons:

Write has a lot of features and I find it very good but personally I find that some of these features are not useful. Also, it is sometimes slow, which often makes it difficult to manage some workflows. Fortunately not all the time. That's why I like this software. In short, I think it should be faster, it should also allow us to schedule our articles for later.

Oussama
Founder & Game Designer in Morocco
Computer Games, 2–10 Employees

Task Management Made Easy With Wrike

Comments: Overall, Wrike is an excellent task management platform that makes it easy to assign tasks, track progress, and communicate with team members. The analytics and reporting features are great for project tracking and the user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate. The only downside is the cost, which can be prohibitive for smaller teams.

Pros:

Wrike has been an incredibly helpful tool for managing tasks and projects in our organization. It allows us to assign tasks to team members, track the progress, and easily communicate with each other. The intuitive design and user-friendly interface make it easy to use and navigate. The reporting and analytics are also incredibly useful for tracking project progress.

Cons:

While Wrike is a great task management platform, it can be a bit pricey for smaller teams. Additionally, the user interface can be a bit overwhelming at times with all of the features and options available.

Jennifer
Director of Operations in US

PMs Love This Tool!

Comments: I love it. But it takes too long to make a creative team love it.

Pros:

The scheduling tool and proofing tool are both fantastic. Everything lives here for our team, with the exception of our financials (this is because we couldn't cut purchase orders in Wrike).

Cons:

Last we checked, we couldn't cut purchase orders in the tool. In addition, for in-house agencies, it would be great if you could pull reporting on effort to show how a team is performing, instead of relying on timesheets. In-house agencies are not as dependent on timesheets, so effort scheduled would be a great tool to pull reporting from. Granted, effort is not even an option for reporting. Also, the tool desperately needs a find-and-replace function. If you want to rename every step of a project, you need to be able to quickly find and replace. Otherwise, you are copying and pasting the new name into every row, sometimes hundreds of times. Peaches! The calendar view should be more like a Google Cal view of the schedule, without 400 steps pulling on individual days but just a stretch of active time - like a Gantt, but more creative-friendly. I want to be able to show the big picture of the agency "at a glance" without seeing every single step in the schedule. I am a HUGE Wrike fan and implemented it when we were at DISH. The agency I'm at now already had Wrike in place, but they were not successfully using it, so I defined the process for it. I could still really improve our engagement in it as a team. And creatives really hate it - ha. Something should be done to make it more creative-friendly. I have a lot of tips and tricks to share with folks though if you ever want random ways to help engagement.

Teddy
Teddy
Director of Marketing & Communications in US
Real Estate, 201–500 Employees

A Powerful Blank Slate, Both Good and Bad

Comments: As a manager, Wrike has been a struggle worth having. While my comfort level was to use a simpler yet more open tool like Trello, the complexity and number of our marketing campaigns/projects/events led me toward a more full-featured solution. Roll-out took a full year due to the busyness of our team, and after that first year, we scrapped everything based on what we learned and started fresh with a different taxonomy. Ultimately it's a boon for me as a manager to know that the entirety of my department's efforts are captured and managed in a single place, but it's a heavy lift for the team. The Wrike team was helpful with onboarding but didn't offer much direction; they probably would have been more helpful if we had pre-established workflows. Without a history of project management beyond a clunky spreadsheet, we were looking to Wrike to provide more robust templates and guidance in this area.

Pros:

Wrike excels at what it sets out to do: manage projects. It is flexible, powerful, and full-featured enough to adapt to virtually any use case, keeping teams on the same page and on-task. The UI is fresh and modern, and the software is iterated weekly with even tiny considerations that make life easier.

Cons:

Wrike is a blank slate, so determining how your busy team will leverage the tool takes a ton of effort. Its interface, while pretty, is as complex as it needs to be to conform to a bevy of use cases. The learning curve for a team is steep, and because it takes months to see benefits, adoption is an exercise in discipline. For some members of the team who struggle with the complexity, managing the tool is a burden and Wrike remains more of an obstacle than a benefit. We've also had no luck getting real-time browser notifications to work; the team either relies on far too many Wrike-generated emails or just living in the tool itself to stay up-to-date.

CEO in US
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Exactly what we needed.

Comments: We have had excellent support in designing workflows, implementation and adopting new features. We regularly get an email indicating that there are new features that our rep thought we might be interested in. When we meet with them, we find that our rep has done their homework, knows our account and how we use their product, and really does have great tips for getting more out of Wrike. We LOVE their customer support, which is unheard of in the world of technology these days.

Pros:

We really like how easy it was to customize the product to meet the needs of various different kinds of projects. In consulting, we have several different teams working on completely different kinds of projects and Wrike had tools to help us with all of them. Wrike is super flexible and new features come out regularly that we hadn't even thought of.

Cons:

I cannot think of anything. We love Wrike.

Steven
Web Designer and Content Writer in Kenya
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

A Versatile Project Management Platform With Rich Features and Functions

Comments: Wrike provides a virtual platform where any team member can access relevant task, complete it, and attach documents for others to do their part. Our remote content writers can pick jobs and submit on time from home, which helps us meet deadlines even if only a few are in our office. Since every task is visible to every team member, we usually don't hold meetings since everyone can see the tasks at hand, their deadline, members available, and the requirement of each task. This enhances productivity without too much follow up emails, calls, or meetings.

Pros:

Wrike has a simple and user-friendly design that display various features required for effective project management. The drag-and-drop function makes it stand out because it is easy to understand. Wrike allows a team of coworkers to access from anywhere, collaborate, share tasks, comments, files, and track time spent on a project. You can use it for different projects where individual efforts are needed to achieve a common goal. You don't have to be physically there to monitor a project or collaborate with others.

Cons:

It can be hard to follow minor changes especially when you have fairly large team and a project with a tight deadline. Choosing the ideal workflow was challenging when we were starting out since most of the team members forgot about moving the cards. If your project has many stages/ phases, you cannot adjust the size of the content to see all the columns so you have to scroll across to see what is not visible on the screen.

Michelle
Michelle
Social Media Specialist / Analytics & AdWords Assistant / Proofreader in US

Highly Recommend

Comments: We have been able to get organized and store a ton of information in one place. This has also given us great insight as to what everyone’s workloads are like. Even if not everything is in the program, you can still get a good idea of what they’re up to or have time to work on. It’s a great way to group your tasks and you can create custom dashboards to make it so you see important tasks and what needs to get done at a glance. Despite some of the quirks, I recommend it.

Pros:

For the most part, I really like this product. It has allowed us to easily organize, group and assign projects to our team and really helped us get more organized. I like that it has a nice, simple look with lists. It is easy to create a task and assign it to yourself or someone else, set dates, change priorities, add attachments, links, format text in your task description, and group them into folders. I also like that you can put the same tasks in different locations so, if it applies to 2 different categories, then it can live in both places. It is also great that you can set it up so that certain tasks set their dates according to other task dates.

Cons:

There are some features that would really make this a great product and whenever I have contacted support, they basically try to upsell us to a different level plan that still doesn’t solve the problem we’re having. One thing that’s funny is that it will gladly notify you when someone has assigned a task to you... but if you assign a task to someone and they mark it complete... it won’t tell you. It’ll wait until all the sub tasks are complete and then tell you after a certain period of time that you can mark the task complete. This has literally NEVER been useful to me. It also has a funky set up when it comes to grouping related tasks underneath another tasks so you have to play around with a set up that works for you. Lastly, they have a desktop app that they always prompt you to use when you click links to Wrike in other locations like your email. The app was just another thing I had to have open that did not help with my programs and it doesn’t seem to allow you to not receive that notification each time you click a Wrike link.

Andrei
Consultant in Russia
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Why do we need to give our attention for this App?

Comments: Wrike is my favourite Saas decision for my work and personal life. I have two accounts - one is for personal GTD and the second is for my teams, where I do my tasks, even if in reality there are no people in these projects - just for self-registration of completed tasks. - What are the features you like most in Wrike? 1. A flexibility of projecting regimes - you can do it under waterfall, or kanban (boards), or even scrum . 2. A flexibility of tasks views. 3. You can have a deal with numbers and a resource management inside your project management in Wrike. 4. http://club.wrike.com - a place where you can earn additional bonuses and a real money on amazon! 5. vote.wrike.com - a place where you can source the devs about new features and they usually respond! 6. wrike labs - a place where you can switch on/off the prototypical features - What are some of your favorite Wrike updates? Custom Statutes, Custom Fields, Reports, Dashboards/Boards - What would you add to Wrike features? Oh, there are many of them. A good normal integrated calendar, not a current one, a normal internal instant messenger, which will be a really instant - a current system of commentaries doesn't work properly with a really needed for a typical burst conversation without pressing f5, some lacks in the dashboards and widgets interface are needed to neutralized, a desktop client version is strongly needed, because chrome browser could have too many opened pages, including custom statuses feature in a professional plan is strongly needed for those who don't need the other functionality of a business version! - Who would take advantage of using Wrike? Pms, marketers, freelancers, small agile taskforces - How did Wrike change the way you work? I'm trying to register all my life in it from a moment

Pros:

Cons:

What would you add to Wrike features? A good normal integrated calendar, not a current one, a normal internal instant messenger, which will be a really instant - a current system of commentaries doesn't work properly with a really needed for a typical burst conversation without pressing f5, some lacks in the dashboards and widgets interface are needed to neutralized, a desktop client version is strongly needed, because chrome browser could have too many opened pages, including custom statuses feature in a professional plan is strongly needed for those who don't need the other functionality of a business version!

Waleed
Senior Procurement Engineer - Facilities Management in Jordan
Construction Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

An amazing tool to assist the team solve difficulties and plan ahead of time.

Comments: Wrike was easy to use for scheduling and tracking project activities, and pre-made templates and their ease of use helped us achieve this. I like the idea of ​​customizing the panels for each project, as well as the reports that show the project's progress. I love the way Wrike fosters creativity, and always makes them think of solutions to any problems they may encounter. With Wrike's help, he increased team members' interaction with scheduling and updating tasks, and took notes on time, preventing any issues that could have hindered the project's progress.

Pros:

With Wrike, the team succeeds in increasing interaction and coordination among themselves with high efficiency, as Wrike provides various ready-made templates that enable team members, even those who lack project management experience, to customize them according to the needs of their project, allowing the team to track all project components, and implement some workflow automation quickly . Wrike's options by displaying projects and tasks in a kanban board or a Gantt chart have helped us communicate and better track along the project lifecycle. I love the push notification system that Wrike provides that keeps you up to date with task updates as well as future tasks you have to complete. I like the way Wrike collects all the tasks entered by team members and shows them in tables with start and end dates, as well as team member feedback, in a tidy and modern design, and the dashboards dedicated to monitoring our workloads and deadlines have been helpful in ensuring quality and timely delivery . I also like how it works as a database on the cloud that includes all the updates and records collected by all team members during the enemies of the programs and also during their follow-up, and Wrike enables us to retrieve those files and attachments with tasks in the order of events, which saves time and effort in searching for them.

Cons:

Not a lot of complicated or difficult to understand, as Wrike is easy to use for all levels, and does not need a lot of training to be able to the user to benefit from all the tools that it provides. The user interface is great, the visual representation of the different workflows and panels is amazing and easily understandable, and the notification system is efficient and accurate. But I do have notes on the mobile app, as I think it needs to be developed to match the web platform.

Milan
Milan
COO in Austria
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Great tool but weak support

Comments: Like I mentioned the tool is great but the support is so weak that we are currently considering switching to either ZOHO projects (we already use other services from the family) or ClickUp (recently used for a bigger project/client as it was wished for from client side). It is really a shame since we got used to it already.

Pros:

The tool itself is great. We used many project management tools before including the big names like JIRA, but ended up with wrike and using it now for around 4 years already.Around 2 years ago the features / billing got more standardized which allows us to use some features we really wanted, but were too expensive before (because they were coupled with other ones with no use for us). Now the tool is very useful including proper timetracking, workflow management and useful asset commenting inside tasks.

Cons:

Account manager / success manager change very often. While this is pretty common in SaaS environment, it is very annoying, especially if you make arrangements with you current manager and then all of sudden there is a new one and everything you discussed before is out of the window.

Sherry
Digital Marketing Project Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Wrike is up there in comparison to competitors but there's still work to be done

Comments: Overall for the money Wrike is getting there. They are constantly making improvements which helps justify the cost. There are a lot of improvements to be made when it comes to advanced functionality for power users such as automations and workflows but they seem to be open to feedback.

Pros:

- Using for employee onboarding tasks and having visibility to their training progress as well as using automations to pull their training back in at the end for a Q&A at every step- Ease of use setting up blueprints, automations, and workflows- Ease of use for beginners - Blueprint option is nice- Automation allows for a little bit of advanced functionality but it's nothing as robust as other software automation I have seen- Workflows are nice but again, not as robust as other software workflows- Dashboards make it nice for users to see their work at a glance and prioritize- Reports make it nice to find issues quickly on past due tasks

Cons:

- Reporting - Customization of reports needs some work. There isn't the ability for if, and, or statements to drill down further into the reports. It would also be nice to be able to drill down to the task title in reports, "if contains" type statements- Training Tutorials/offerings - There isn't much training available for Wrike which makes it a bit more work on the user side to create their own training. There are very basic tutorials but not much in terms of advanced training on automations, workflows, forms, and blueprints.- Live sessions are clearly geared toward upgrading/selling and not so much toward helping the users learn more advanced functionality.- Import function could use work - right now if you import tasks, they are all jumbled together in one line of text and there isn't an option to format.

Maximiliano
Maximiliano
Salesman in Argentina
Retail, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Efficient Project Management and Collaboration with Wrike

Comments: Wrike has been instrumental in resolving several challenges within our organization. Firstly, it has greatly improved project visibility and transparency. With Wrike, we can easily track the progress of tasks, monitor deadlines, and identify potential bottlenecks. This transparency has increased accountability and reduced miscommunication.Furthermore, Wrike's powerful reporting and analytics capabilities have enabled us to gain valuable insights into our team's performance and project efficiency. The ability to generate custom reports and visualize data has helped us identify areas for improvement, optimize resource allocation, and make data-driven decisions.

Pros:

One of the things I appreciate the most about Wrike is its intuitive and user-friendly interface. Navigating through the various features and functions is a breeze, allowing for quick adoption by our team members. The platform's clean design and well-organized layout make it easy to find and manage tasks, projects, and resources.Wrike's collaboration capabilities are outstanding. The real-time collaboration features enable seamless communication and teamwork within our organization, regardless of team members' physical locations. Whether it's assigning tasks, sharing files, or leaving comments, we can easily collaborate and stay on the same page.

Cons:

One area for improvement is the mobile app experience. Although the mobile app allows us to access and manage tasks on the go, it could benefit from enhanced performance and additional features to match the desktop version. Streamlining the mobile experience would further improve productivity for users who rely heavily on mobile devices.

Rahul
HR Consultant in Australia
Human Resources Software, 201–500 Employees

Take Control of Your Projects: Wrike's Time Tracking and Task Scheduling Capabilities

Comments: I liked this tool. Wrike allows me for easy project management. It is designed to help teams work together and complete tasks faster, while at the same time enabling them to communicate and collaborate on projects in a much more efficient way. With this tool, I am able to assign tasks, keep track of progress, and even make notes with discussions that can be shared with teammates. The best feature I like about Wrike is its ability to provide real-time updates so that everyone stays up-to-date on what needs to be done next. This makes it very helpful when managing multiple projects or working as part of a team since all changes are immediately visible. Additionally, the dashboard view provides an overview of everything that's going on so I don't have to spend time sorting through emails or documents trying to figure out who did what when. I think Wrike is great because it streamlines project management processes and ensures that everyone remains productive and informed throughout the entire process.

Pros:

1.Wrike's interface intuitive and user-friendly. The tool offers a clean and organized layout, making it easy for teams to navigate and collaborate effectively.2.Create and organize tasks in a flexible manner. With features like task nesting, subtasks, and task dependencies, teams can structure their work in a way that suits their specific workflows and project requirements.3.It provides robust collaboration features, such as real-time commenting, file sharing, and mentions. 4.Wrike offers a high degree of customization to adapt to different project management methodologies and individual preferences. 5.We can configure workflows, task statuses, and notification settings according to their specific needs, allowing for a tailored project management experience.6.Wrike integrates with various third-party tools commonly used in the workplace, such as G Suite, Microsoft Office, and popular communication platforms like Slack.

Cons:

Wrike provides a range of reporting options, allowing users to generate insightful reports on project progress, resource utilization, and team performance. These analytics help managers gain valuable insights into project metrics and make data-driven decisions.

Real Estate, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Improving project management efficiency

Comments: Wrike is an online project management tool that can improve workplace efficiency and collaboration. Its integration with other popular tools, such as calendars and cloud storage services, makes it simple to synchronize information and boost productivity. Although there are limitations to report customization and occasional performance issues, I believe Wrike is a solid choice for companies looking to streamline project management.

Pros:

Wrike stands out for its ability to integrate with other popular workplace tools, making it simple to synchronize and share data. I particularly liked the platform's ability to connect with calendars, document management tools, and cloud storage services. This integration increased my efficiency because I was able to keep all my key resources and data in one place, avoiding information dispersion across multiple tools.Wrike also provides excellent technical support to assist you with any issues or questions you may have. Several times while using the platform, I had to contact the support team, and I was always given prompt and helpful responses. This level of assistance was invaluable in keeping me on track and ensuring that I was fully utilizing Wrike's capabilities.

Cons:

Wrike, like any tool, has some limitations. One of them is the lack of report customization options. This can make it difficult to present data to the needs of the team or company. Although the pre-built reports are useful in most cases, I found the limited customization capability to be a barrier for those who require a higher level of customization in this area.Furthermore, Wrike experienced performance issues such as slowness or delays in platform loading in some cases. While these issues did not occur regularly, they did have an impact on my productivity at times. It should be noted, however, that performance quality may vary depending on location and Internet connection.