Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About Rock

Rock is an easy & intuitive messaging and collaboration tool that is purpose-built for remote work.

Learn more about Rock

Showing 1 review

Coralie C.
Freelancer
Performing Arts, Self Employed
  • Customer Support Software
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2021

"Awesome for freelancers looking for an all-in-one app"

Comments: As a freelancer I work on several projects at the same time with many different people and organization. I use Rock to organize every project in different space, inviting the people I work with. We share plan, tasks, files, and they can follow my workflow, which task is completed or not etc.
The massive change compare to Trello and Slack I've been using is that we can discuss at the task level. This means if I'm working on a project with several tasks, we don't have to have endless emails discussing them one by one, the client can just add inputs or comment within the task.

Pros: Rock is really easy to use especially working with external organizations and clients as I can just invite them to a space, share documents, tasks and even set up video meetings.
I like the fact that you can discuss within tasks, avoiding the back and forth between a project management software and a communication app.

Cons: Just love the product for now but looking for more integrations with other tools.

by Shiny on 28/01/2021

Glad to hear you love Rock! Thanks for your feedback.
Any questions, just drop a message within the "Rock Team" space and our team will assist :)

• Reviewed on 25/01/2021