Deskera All-In-One Reviews

• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.6 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.9 /5

About Deskera All-In-One

An award-winning unified platform for your invoicing, inventory, accounting, payroll, HR, and CRM

Learn more about Deskera All-In-One

Alex P.
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/01/2021

"Promising multi-purpose software for running a business"

Comments: My initial impression is that Deskera offers a solid option right now, especially for a smaller business which is eager to avoid paying for multiple SAAS tools or bring everything into one workflow. The real question is: what are you comparing this to? If you are starting a business from scratch, Deskera is an exceptional deal. And if you already use single-purpose SAAS tools that you are happy with, it might still be worth going for Deskera merely to streamline your business processes. Just be clear with yourself about which features are deal-breakers and hope that Deskera continues to improve at its present trajectory. This is entirely possible and I certainly wish them luck. It's worth noting that I have not had the opportunity to use many of the features in Deskera because UK compliance and UK bank-feeds are not ready. This made it pointless to fully migrate my business but I'm told by the Deskera support team that these will happen shortly. Once that is done, I will update this review.

Pros: Deskera is a surprisingly comprehensive suite of business management tools. It delivers these in a fairly clean style, without ever feeling like the whole thing is descending into bloatware. This provides solid value for the smaller business eager to avoid paying multiple SAAS subscriptions and it provides a simple way to consolidate multiple features, such as CRM or book-keeping etc. You get a lot of bang for your buck.

Cons: While each tool in Deskera offers a credible array of features, they do have clear limitations compared to specialist software for each category of software. It's unfair to measure Deskera directly against enterprise-grade rivals such as SalesForce but you don't get the depth of features of the more affordable single-purpose apps such as Xero (i.e. accounts) and Capsule (i.e. CRM), nor the all-in-one marketing suites (e.g. ActiveCampaign). That could well change over time.

• Reviewed on 29/01/2021
Capital Markets, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2020

"Ultimate App for Business Owners"

Comments: I find myself saving money on other software subscriptions because Deskera is robust enough to replace them! Well thought out, seamless and easy to use Ui/Ux that is suitable for an SME or a large company

Pros: The first feature that i like about deskera is the ability to view different organisation within the same login email. That’s a huge one for me! Here are the rest of the things that i find great about Deskera:
- i just need to learn this 1 app instead of buying several software and worry about integration later on
- aggressive product development roadmap backed by substaintial funding
- mature established product in the market with existing mmr customers so i am not worried that they are expanding beyond just a HRM software since they already nailed it on their HRM development
- access controls that are not confusing to setup since deskera is split into (ERP, CRM and People)
- supports compliance and regulations from many countries (and growing)
- Well thought out, seamless and easy to use Ui/Ux that is suitable for an SME or a large company
- API + Whitelabeling + CNAME!!
- There is a “mailchimp” within the CRM so i can send emails campaigns :)
- Last but not least: Great team from Singapore!

Cons: I would need to use the desktop version of Deskera to administer new employees

• Reviewed on 16/11/2020
Michael C.
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2020

"All-in-one solution that you can grow from within"

Comments: As the founder of a creative agency, we spend a lot of our time researching suitable software for our clients. Deskera surprised us pleasantly in that it's a potentially complete solution for our eCommerce clients based in the UK and EU, pending compliance. We normally use a mix of ShipStation, accounting software, HR software and so on but with Deskera seeing everything is in one place, we're looking at recommending it as a one-stop-all-in-one solution for our clients. We're very much looking forward for most of the pain points for UK/EU adoption to be addressed by Q1 2021.

Pros: I liked that each app (Books, Sales/CRM and HR) launches on their own subdomain for clear focus and purpose. If they all were in a single location it would have been a very cluttered experience. Each app has more features that you would expect. I really liked that you could start out in Deskera and as you grow, even to a really large size, you wouldn't need to look for a more powerful solution as you can remain within Deskera and keep growing inside of it. This is because it covers all the basic needs of a small business, but also covers the needs of a fast-growing enterprise, providing a secure growth pathway for your business.

Cons: The fact that they only just launched for the Western markets meant that they weren't fully compliant for most countries in the UK and Europe but they have quickly addressed this by doubling down on compliance for each country based on priority. I've been impressed with compliance uptake. The other thing I didn't like was the lack of mail tracking integrations for UK or European mail services, there wasn't any indication of when they will get added. It looks as though some of UK/EU users might have to externalise mail tracking outside of Deskera for the foreseeable future.

Lars E.
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/12/2020

"Amazing piece of software"

Comments: Overall it is one of the best pieces of software! I use it daily!

Pros: There is so much what I really like about this software so it could be a very long text. But I will say it in short. This software is really amazing and a all in one solution for my business. I really love the way it works and the massive value of this tool. Before Deskera I needed several pieces of software to get my daily tasks done. With Deskera I found a solution to get so much stuff done. And that all in one tool! The App is also a nice additional solution to have my business always in my pocket.

Cons: There is not much negative to say. The only thing which could be approved is the app solution. It would be great to click on an e-mail or telephone number inside the CRM to open it/start a call.

• Reviewed on 08/12/2020
Lily L.
Operations Director
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2020

"Full featured business management app"

Comments: We're slowly migrating all our processes from OpenERP for sales, inventory, expenses, leaves etc.

Pros: Deskera really covers all the bases in an integrated solution. From your marketing to your sales and accounting, you don't need to jump through hoops and hook different solutions : it's all there.
Also the licensing scheme is really neat: you pay for power users, but normal users are free. So you don't have to worry about the costs when your company grows or when you use external consultants that need to fill timesheets and expenses.
It's really a good thing for us.

Cons: As most of these solutions, since it's very complete, it's a bit overwhelming. Different countries have different requirements, and your previous solutuion might not play nice to export/import current data.
You will need to review things with your accounbtant, your sales team your product team...
Make surwe you take your time, it's not a 2 hours project to get started...

• Reviewed on 05/12/2020
Kenton M.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2020

"Excellent support team, constantly improving"

Comments: My overall experience so far has been great. At first, I was not overly pleased with the software due to little things I encountered, but those things have all been fixed already (they were fixed within a day or two of me bringing it to their attention). I really like being able to use one tool for so many different things. Currently with my other business I have multiple programs for invoicing, accounting, payroll, sales/CRM, and HR, but with Deskera it's all in one. I never could have imagined how convenient that would be.

Pros: Aside from beautiful UI in both the desktop software and the mobile app, I would have to say their support team. That's not to take away from the product, it's great and constantly getting better, but their support is fast and responsive.

Cons: This iteration of the product is still young, so at the time of writing this review, there is still work to be done. You many encounter a snag here or there, but they are ready and waiting to solve any problem you throw at them.

Wendell H.
Website Professional
Online Media, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/11/2020

"Deskera replaces all my third-party tools and then some"

Pros: I purchased Deskera with the hopes that it would replace my existing third-party tools, as well as add to my arsenal -- and it has -- with flying colors! In my company, Deskera is now officially replacing FreshBooks (we've been using for 3 years), FluentCRM, FreshDesk (tried for a couple months, don't like it), and several home-grown tools, plus adding more features than we ever imagined. My agency is growing and I do see a future where I'll also need the payroll and expenses features, so I'm looking forward to that as well. Thank you Deskera for an amazing product.

Cons: Honestly, I've not discovered any cons to using Deskera. Everything is working well for my agency and we have no complaints at all.

Jordan C.
Co-founder
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 04/12/2020

"Great product and a lot of potential"

Comments: There is definitely a lot of potential in this product. It provides many of the similar tools you find in other competitors at a very low price. For instance, the dashboard looks great and is very easy to use. It gives a very good overview of your finances while keeping up with current sales and leads. Its a good starting point for something that you need to keep invoices and payments. I think this is a great product for e-commerce because it provides different app integration, i.e. Shopify and Woocommerce. This might be a fully baked SaaS and at this price point you really can't find another competitor to offer the same. After taking a look at their roadmap it looks like they have much more features that they plan to integrate and looking forward to future implementations and integrations.

Pros: Ease of use and ability to have a beautiful dashboard that provides an overview of sales, HR, payroll, and accounting. I think it has so much potential to grow into a full fledge product like you see in todays market. The UI is great and easy to navigate and support responds quicker than most products I've used.

Cons: There are still UI tweaks that could be improved and a few features that could be added like more integration with email platform services and other project management tools but it is too big of a deal because it provides all that is needed right now.

• Reviewed on 04/12/2020
Heartbreak Whisperer
  • Reviewed on 01/12/2020

"Gorgeous UI, Well-Thought and Feature-Rich"

Comments: Great! Really happy with the non-chunky, bold and sleek UI. Really nothing to complain about.

Pros: It's really hard to find software that looks good and does things well. I'm so happy to say that Deskera does both. It's extremely promising and the product roadmap for the future looks great. I really bought it to replace my accounting but I think I'll be able to replace my CRM as well. I LOVE how they've separated Books, Sales and People, it's very clear and easy to see different sections of your biz.

Cons: Note that this isn't what Deskera was mainly created for so it's a bit unfair to say, but this does ask what I least like, so I'd love to have there been a contract/client agreement and e-sign feature already fully fleshed out in "Sales". I will have to wait for this, but it's not a big deal as I think it's in the pipeline.

• Reviewed on 01/12/2020
Kathir S.
Consultant
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2020

"THE comprehensive business management software"

Pros: There have been many similar tools in the past. Deskera stands out as an all in one software. You do not have to subscribe to 3 different services then integrate them all. Deskera does that for you! I think, this is the biggest strength of Deskera. The development and support team are very responsive and there's a lot of community support coming through. These are the ingredients for a successful software as a service.

Cons: Nothing so far. I'm waiting for UK and GDPR compliance. This is due to arrive anytime soon in 2020 Q4!

• Reviewed on 28/11/2020
François J.
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2020

"An excellent all-in-one SAAS application that allows me to manage virtually my entire company!"

Pros: Finally a good alternative to Zoho, Bitrix24 or Quickbooks that I had already used before!
The interface is much more pleasant and it is easier to find your way around because even if everything is well integrated in this application (Books, CRM and People), these 3 main functions are well separated at the menu level to display only the options we need each time.
The CRM part of Deskera largely replaces my HubSpot that I had before and is less expensive as soon as we want to use email. It's really nice to be able to manage everything from a single application. Also the android application is really fantastic and well thought out.

Cons: I would also have liked to have a good PM integrated into Deskera so I wouldn't have to use another application for my project management, but fortunately we can use Zapier and Pabbly Connect to automate processes. Also I hope they will add other languages like French for example!

Donald C.
Founder, Business Director
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2020

"Great solution for entrepreneurs, startups and SMEs"

Comments: We were looking for a comprehensive solution for accounting and payroll to support our business and this ticks the box.

Pros: This is a great product that's pretty mature and full featured. The all-in-one nature of the product with accounting, HR and CRM makes this an incredible triple threat and an unbelievable deal.

Cons: Quite a fair bit of features to learn at one go but it's manageable

Faris I.
  • Reviewed on 02/12/2020

"Worth every dollar spent!"

Pros: -Deskera provides beautiful recurring invoices - a very usefull, time and life saving tool for an absent minded business man.
-Deskera All-In-One Dashboard provides an overall business overview at a glance
-Full set accounting features and clean colorful UI is an added advantage.

Cons: Need more country based tax customization

• Reviewed on 02/12/2020
Nick B.
Construction, 2-10 Employees

"High Hopes"

Pros: Owners are interested in user-needs and they are continuing development. Also, UX

Cons: Currently missing project management and time-tracking.

Executive Recruiter
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2020

"Very impressive . alternative to QB"

Comments: We replaced our accounting software with Deskera, this one is simple to track and record all our assists and finance.

Pros: It has different module and we use book keeping module extensively, its simpler to compare to our previous software

Cons: Need to be able to hide none utilized features. Software is huge in itself tailored for small business

• Reviewed on 10/12/2020
Edwin T.
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2020

"Really simple to use and value-for-money all in one business software for Small Businesses"

Comments: Have not only saved cost, but also save time through Deskera, by managing multiple things all in one.

Pros: I like that the software encompasses many facets of doing business, including accounting (books), inventory (books), sales (CRM) and HR (People). I can do away with multiple softwares and its a huge cost savings. It is easy to setup and use and mobile friendly. The development team is really fast and listens to customers feedback all the time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] also super hands on.

Cons: It is still missing some features for full integration with Shopify, but that is already in the road map and expected soon.

• Reviewed on 13/12/2020
Ryan B.
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 17/11/2020

"Great AIO business support tool with more on the horizon"

Comments: Solid tool, I'm yet to put it through its paces properly as I'm waiting on UK support but its a must buy on AppSumo right now!

Pros: Deskera has a great set of features and tonnes of promise. I grabbed Deskera appsumo for the accounting tools and so I'm waiting for UK and GDPR support before I can fully move over, but the existing accounting features are extensive and this code means I can drop a lump-sum now and be good into the future. The development team are incredibly responsive and community focussed. This is a must-buy.

Cons: I'd love to see contract management and digital signatures plus more integrations in the store though these are in the roadmap and it appears they will be available next year. There are some opportunities to improve the UI /UX to improve QOL - and reduce clicks to get things done - but the team are keen to hear feedback and I am confident they will be improved over time. The store option needs a lot of work, but it's not the reason I purchased anyway.

• Reviewed on 17/11/2020
Desmond N.
Digital Marketer
  • Reviewed on 24/11/2020

"Definitely Value for Money"

Pros: 3 Main modules for business in 1 awesome app.

Cons: Hopefully can have more integration with local banks, especially in Malaysia

• Reviewed on 24/11/2020
Darshit D.
Global Sales Head
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2020

"All-in-one Tool. Excellent for Lead Management and Email Outreach."

Comments: I am very happy to use the Deskera Sales package for Leads Management and Outbound Outreach. Earlier I had CRMs to manages Leads and Email Outreach tools for my Outreach. But now it seems everything is at 1 place and that makes life very easy.

Pros: I worked on the Sales package of Deskera. I saved so much time in Lead tracking and that helps me keep track of the potential leads that I need to followup. It has very easy to understand features for Sales Package as it comes with Email Outreach and tracking.

Cons: The product is still under development so there are a few ups and downs. But nothing that the team can't fix. Once the issue is stated it gets fixed in a few days

Nando L.
Managing Director
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/11/2020

"Awesome Platform - All in one and mandatory for almost any businesses"

Comments: For our business, this platform has almost covered our entire business system!

Pros: I love the idea of ERP+CRM+HR into 1 single platform.
And their platform is almost perfectly baked!
It supports every single needs of our business.
Though some feature may not be needed, but we are not forced into using it.
It even supports the tax compliance in almost each country.
More over, I love the function where we can connect our bank accounts and sync the mutation information with the accounting report.

Cons: ERP
We can't choose between FIFO / LIFO / Average for the stock value calculation.
Only FIFO is available currently.

Muhammad sohaib R.
Food Production, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2020

"An Ultimate all in one Business Solution"

Pros: - Great UI/UX design
- Easy to use
- Manage Multiple Organizations
- Great HRM feature
- Great customer support

Cons: - There should more features to manage inventory
- There should be user access management, like if I want a user to manage inventory there no feature for that, if I want a user to manage inventory + billing there is no feature for, But I hope that they will soon add these feature also as they have very responsive team. :)

• Reviewed on 06/12/2020
Hans C.
Founder & CEO

"My Business Saviour!"

Comments: I have been a deep research for while and I found this tool is really amazing.
Many tools I used but no one of them fullfil what I need.
This is a GEM, life saver for my needs.
Better UI/UX, Better Flexibility, Integration and support for my local business.

Pros: Great UI/UX, All In One Place (CRM, Invoicing, and Payroll), Support Indonesian language, Fast Support Response.

Cons: There is not yet a migration feature, need improvement on Expenses & Leave Management features to support different policy.

Hanka H.
co-founder
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2020

"Great Software for accounting"

Comments: Easy to use, a great online community- I'm a fan! Thank you.

Pros: That's mobile based, great user interface, committed team and support. The exciting roadmap ahead!

Cons: Waiting for Australia compliance to come in!

Vikki B.
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2020

"Awesome product for accounting, bookkeeping, organization of all for small businesses"

Comments: One place to manage much of my business from invoices to accounting, email list and more.

Pros: Graphics, ease of use although I am still learning the product. Great support and amazing community around the product!!
Affordable as well.

Cons: Any tech or new product/software is a learning curve for me. Nothing negative to state here.

• Reviewed on 27/11/2020
Austin D.
Claims Consultant
Insurance Software, Self Employed

"Lots of potential!"

Comments: Overall I would suggest this software for small or early medium size business where they can lower their cost and do pretty much most of their operation under 1 app.
Hope that they release more integrations and support with other countries compliances in the future.

Pros: All in one solution for small-medium businesses.
Come with bookkeeping, CRM and HR software all for a very affordable price.
Pretty easy to use and navigate.
Integration with a lot of banks.

Cons: Need more integration options with third-party apps.
At this stage, no integration with Zapier and Integromat but I can see they have them listed in the roadmap in Q1 2021
Limited compliances for many countries