Wise Agent Reviews

• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.1 /5
    4.6 /5

About Wise Agent

Wise Agent helps REALTORS® become more efficient, giving them the opportunity to save time and make more money with less stress.

Learn more about Wise Agent

Showing 25 reviews of 526

Stephanie s S.
REALTOR
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2019

"Easy to use and great customer service"

Comments: Staying in communication, contact with clients and educating folks on the value on investing in RE no matter where you live.

Pros: The customer service is amazing and fast. I appreciate their flexibility in working with me and my needs.

Cons: It is not as intuitive as I wish. I can't copy and paste a whole address I have to type each component.

Licensed Realtor
  • Reviewed on 13/03/2019

"Great Platform For Your Money"

Comments: Any new prospect or clients that I gain, I immediately enter into my Wise Agent database. I can then look them up later base on the category I place them in (buyer, seller, prospect, etc.), or by their first or last name. It's super easy! I love having the ability to just plug people into my CRM and then I can stop worrying about getting every little detail of each client saved somewhere, because I know the info is saved and safe in Wise Agent!
Their notes are nice to use b/c you can set engagement "alarms," which remind you when it's time to email/text/call a prospect or client!

Pros: Love the seamless ease of uploading contacts and how they sync with multiple accounts, especially Google! The customer support is very responsive, and relevant - they know their product incredibly well and are very eager to help!

Cons: I wish still haven't been able to figure out the MailChimp integration, so I just went ahead and uploaded all of my contacts into MailChimp separately. I'm sure I could call customer service and get excellent support, but I'm a full time Realtor and simply don't have a bunch of extra time.

• Reviewed on 13/03/2019
Jeff B.
"The Wizard"
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2019

"Great Company w Excellent Customer Service"

Pros: Fairly intuitive and simple to use. Wonderful Customer Service

Cons: A few features that I wish were more customize able like adding User defined fields.

Sue S.
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2018

"Honest feedback on Wise Agent"

Comments: Wise Agent has been GREAT & I've been using it for years. Easy to use. Very affordable with my budget. Highly recommend especially when your a new agent like I was 13 years ago...

Pros: Love the Tax part where I can enter invoices & it keeps a tally of the year & all I have to do is print it out & take with me to my tax accountant.

Cons: On tax part would love if there were more categories that pertain to things we need to enter for taxes. I just have to end up putting them over in Misc.

Hey there,
Thanks so much for leaving us a review and giving us your feedback on Wise Agent! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying it so far. We're always looking to improve, so it's great to have your comments about the categories in the accounting reports. Thank you again for the feedback!

Robert L.
Broker
  • Reviewed on 05/01/2019

"Wise Agent"

Comments: Monthly newsletter contact with past clients has been invaluable.

Pros: Low Cost and I'm not limited to the number of machines I can use for access. The monthly newsletter is worth the money by itself

Cons: It is designed for email communication and a little difficult to use for print media.

by The Wise Agent on 07/02/2019

Hello Robert,
It's awesome to hear that you're loving Wise Agent! Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we are always looking to improve and your review will help us do that. If you're ever having trouble with creating any of the print media, we do have unlimited training and would be happy to help you any way that we can. You can give us a call at 480-836-0345 or email [email protected] Thanks again for reviewing!

• Reviewed on 05/01/2019
Meredith H.
Agent

"User friendly"

Comments: The customer service is awesome! Easily accessible

Pros: The software is easy to utilize and easy to navigate through. I also appreciate the help they offer if you can’t understand how to maneuver through.

Cons: I wish they had a few more features . I enjoy using it and have had this for several years. I wish I could integrate more of my business into this program.

Hi Meredith,
It's wonderful to hear that you're loving Wise Agent and have been with us for a number of years! Thank you so much! We are always looking to improve and looking into new integration partners, if you have some suggestions we'd love to hear it! Please contact our amazing support at 480-836-0345 or hit the Contact Us button.

Jason B.
Real Estate Broker/Partner, The Browns with F. C. Tucker Emge Realtors
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2018

"A Really well featured CRM"

Pros: My biggest "PRO" for this particular CRM is that way that I can not only manage my customer contacts, but also my transaction flow for listings and pending sales. Additionally, I really like the "Team" feature which allows my Marketing and Transaction coordinator to work in the system and we can easily assign to one another as needed.

Cons: I cant stand the fact that I cant update the steps in in my transaction checklist. Every time I want to change a step in the process, I need to completely "re-create" the checklist. This seems like such a simple fix, yet it still hasn't been corrected or updated even though they are VERY aware of this flawed functionality.

by The Wise Agent on 23/01/2019

Hey Jason,
We're happy to hear that you are enjoying Wise Agent and thank you for leaving us some honest feedback. We appreciate you taking the time and we will use your comments to make our product even better!
Thanks again!

Eric H.

"Wiseagent feedback"

Pros: Price is great for the value, functionality, etc. Keeps me organized and in front of my sphere!

Cons: I'd love to see more holiday and occasion templates in the image library for emails. I love being able to send those out, but feels like I send the same ones every year. Regarding follow ups, it would be great to have a recurring follow up option. Ie weekly, monthly, follow ups, were I plug in one reminder, check a box and the system know to reminds me three months later, rather than having to manually enter follow ups everytime.

Barry C.
Associate Broker
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2018

"Wise Agent A Great Value"

Comments: Overall the experience has been excellent customer service is absolutely outstanding in every issue has been addressed quickly and efficiently

Pros: Why is a fast, flexible, tab based CRM The functions very well 14s or multiuser . The system is easy to use and offers a magnificent value

Cons: The thing I like the least in the software package is the necessity of verifying every data entry prior to it being saved

by The Wise Agent on 28/11/2018

Hey Barry,
We are so pleased to hear that you're enjoying Wise Agent and our customer service! Thank you for your feedback on the data entry and saving, we are always looking to improve.

Shane A.
Broker Assoc.
  • Reviewed on 02/08/2019

"Loved it, but opinion has changed with recent updates"

Comments: It has been good at the beginning, but has fallen off with some of these recent updates.

Pros: When I 1st got this program it was easy to navigate through and work through the different features it has. I liked the checklist for buyers/sellers, the ease of making & sending letters & envelopes. The staff is always willing to help and provide service when I call in. I like the follow up features and just keeping up with daily calls and tasks.

Cons: there have been a number of updates in the past few months that I do not like, but can work around and make work. However, I do not like the new buyers/sellers checklist system and wish that would get changed back to the old version. Not very user friendly in my opinion. I have asked about having a default letter template set up and be able to make/print envelopes from the letter section to that I can keep my picture on the return address. I have to adjust the picture on the envelope on each one before printing as it is too big. I would also like to see an improved way to "search" for things in notes or other areas using key words or phone numbers. The main reason for keeping the system right now is because of the letter printing feature.

• Reviewed on 02/08/2019
Laurie ann M.

"wise Agent Review"

Comments: I am managing my business better and my data base

Pros: The ease of use on a daily basis for managing my client base.

Cons: When I email my clients it goes into spam

Candace J.
Database Manager
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2018

"Great value and easy to navigate"

Pros: Wise Agent is a great database to use to quickly and efficiently organize your contacts. The system is very user friendly and they also offer many tutorials to help you along the way. I would highly recommend

Cons: The only con worth noting is that the generic articles and look for the email marketing pieces are out dated and the process of getting contacts added and moved from one piece to another could use some work to make it easier and faster and more automated.

• Reviewed on 13/12/2018
Broker Associate

"Great CRM"

Comments: I have been in real estate for 30 years and have used at least 5 other contact management software programs. This is by far the easiest and most user friendly one out there. Integrates well with other products. I have been recommending for years.

Pros: Ease of use. Everything is right in front of me for planning my day.

Cons: I have no dislikes of this software. It is wonderful.

by The Wise Agent on 27/11/2018

Thank you so much for your awesome review and for recommending Wise Agent to others! We're thrilled that you love our software and that it is a great fit for you. Thanks again!

Starlene W.
REALTOR
  • Reviewed on 01/06/2017

"Wise Agent makes CRM, Marketing & Transaction Management easy with a one-site platform!"

Comments: Easy transaction management, great client database, ability to design your own transaction checklists, and great marketing materials and emails with options for snail mail marketing.

Pros: Ease of use, I get answers quickly with their 24-hour live support, great marketing tools including monthly newsletters. It's easy to track all my correspondence with my clients and any of their transaction contacts!

Cons: They only have a monthly payment plan with no option to purchase the platform at a discounted price.

• Reviewed on 01/06/2017
Lisa M.
Executive Assistant
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2019

"I couldn't work without it!!!"

Pros: This program makes me look good. I can't imagine working without this software. I was able to create multiple templates and work with them on a daily basis. Life savor program!

Cons: There was a recent upgrade and I no longer care for how a new checklist is created. There has been some confusion among my team on how to maneuver through the new process of adding in clients and transaction addresses.

• Reviewed on 26/03/2019
Dan S.
Real Estate Agent
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2019

"Good but with fixes needed"

Comments: I can do most things from one app. But that needs to improve to make my life easier and have the full suite of easy to use tools. A thorough analysis is needed.

Pros: Does most of the things I need, but not all.

Cons: There are a number of fixes needed. Duplicates appear, and there is no tool to merge them. I know you are considering that, but you need to hurry up and get it on your site, making it easy to use. Also needs to be more obvious how to get to various functions. Maybe a panel of buttons to take you directly where to go would help.

Jeff C.
Real Estate, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2019

"Amazing contact management site with top notch customer service."

Comments: Awesome!

Pros: Easability! The time I save keeping in touch with my clients allows me additional time to focus on other needs for my clients. I have been utilizing Wise Agent since it first hit the market and it has improved my market share considerably and freed up my time for family and friends. Love it!!!

Cons: I really can't think of anything that I would change

• Reviewed on 31/07/2019
Jackie C.
Transaction Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 07/08/2019

"User Friendly"

Comments: I'm sure there are many helpful functions available that I do not use daily. Have never really had the time to look into this.

Pros: I like that I no longer have to save any data that I add.

Cons: I would like to be able to enter data or dates in the Critical Dates template fields, not one or the other. Also that function would be great in reverse for the Important Fields.

• Reviewed on 07/08/2019
Renee H.
Admin. Asst.

"Good CRM product"

Pros: *Ability to have multiple users, but everyone can see the team information.
*Ability to set up reminders for tasks.
*Ability to add dates for important milestones.
*Ability to add personal information to Client list.
*Ease of sending emails out.

Cons: *Unable to add everyone on my Team
*Too many steps to delete completed tasks

Cindy G.
Broker/Associate

"Great CRM System"

Comments: My overall experience has been fantastic, customer service is great and not difficult to manage

Pros: Everything is linked to one place and can be accessed by any team member.

Cons: It doesn't link to the MLS system to set up searches for our clients as well, as a result I have to go into another system.......trying to eliminate multiple websites to manager our real estate business.

John J.

"EASE OF USE"

Comments: Good potential but no one addresses the problems that us users have. I raised these problems with customer service in January 2017, but has any progress been made?

Pros: I can enter a client into my phone contacts and it creates a record in WiseAgent

Cons: It is geared primarily to the USA and ignores users elsewhere in the world! I mean how big is the GLOBAL market? - no automatic date when the record is made - no ability to change the date format. 1/12/19 is the 12th of January in the States, to me it is the 1st of December! - some dates sync with my time zone in Hong Kong, other dates keep to the 16766 East Parkview Ave
Fountain Hills, AZ 85268 time zone
- no ability to change the address format or configure the titles individually. I do more rentals than sales but can I change anything to suit my requirements?........ - no automatic notification on tasks or calls. Takes too much time to input notifications each time - calendar doesn't sync automatically with Google calendar and takes far too long when you press the sync button. - mobile app not user friendly, too much wasted space

Jim B.
Owner/ Agent

"Wise Agent Review"

Comments: Over the past 10? years it's been great!

Pros: Have options for many things you are looking for.

Cons: Searching for contacts, it wants to do first and last even if you just want to put in first.

Hey Jim,
We're happy to hear that you're enjoying Wise Agent! We appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback and leave a review!

Lisa J.
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2018

"All my questions answered with friendliness!"

Comments: My business is fabulous because of an easy source to compile folks.

Pros: Access to help from your team anytime I needed it

Cons: I wanted a few adjustments to be able to view clients while performing an action.
Also want to be able to see client info while making notes...hard to describe in this box

• Reviewed on 27/11/2018
Jamie G.
Admin
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2019

"Makes Database easy and specialized"

Comments: Over all its been very good and has become an asset to our whole team and our relationship with our clients.

Pros: What I like most is the ability to right notes about each client for future use for anyone on my team. I also love the email reminder system.

Cons: At times Its hard to figure out new features efficiently, but customer service helped with any difficulties.

Ellicia R.
Director of Marketing and Business Development
Banking, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/11/2018

"Ease of Use"

Comments: It helps me stay in front of my clients with ease.

Pros: I love that it is easy to use. The learning curve was small. I also love the great customer service.

Cons: I wish I could send email to my entire list instead of only being able to send one page at a time.

• Reviewed on 25/11/2018