• Overall
    4.8/5
    4.4/5

About Lumeer

Allows businesses to plan, organize, and track anything - tasks, clients, projects, and features...

Learn more about Lumeer

Viktor S.
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/05/2020

"Transparency throughout the whole company"

Comments: My overall experience is that the system is fun to work with unlike other business tools, Lumeer brings back joy to work.

Pros: Very flexible for users, I can look up anything I need in a second. I get all the data at my hand without any complicated communication. I can look up data directly in front of our customers if needed, because they are easily accesible and I can present the information in a nice visual way. Another big like for customisation options and flexibility to grow with the company needs.

Cons: First we did not know what are all the possibilities that we could achieve with the software and our solution was way too limited, however, over time, as we got deeper and deeper, we easily managed to learn all the features and use them to our full advantage.

by Lumeer on 08/06/2020

Thank you for taking your time giving us the review!

• Reviewed on 19/05/2020
Jamea R.
Developer/Content Creator (manager)
  • Reviewed on 01/07/2020

"All in 1 tool for entire team collaboration"

Comments: After the deployment, everything has been smooth. The multiple platforms we have it running sure help. We use on web, desktop, and mobile.

Pros: Unlike other apps like Trello, this one adds task management + calendar management + communication all in one place. Limiting data visibility constraints.

Cons: Can be difficult (well, take time) to onboard entire teams from different departments.

by Lumeer on 03/07/2020

Thank you very much for your kind words!

blogger
Broadcast Media, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2020

"Lumeer Review"

Pros: i love the pre installed templates. very easy to navigate. The Free version is great for smaller businesses and it's nice to have the option to upgrade with more users

Cons: the template choices can be overwhelming the first few times of use

by Lumeer on 02/08/2020

• Reviewed on 27/07/2020
Matus M.
Information Technology & Services, 10,001+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/05/2020

"My expericnce with Lumeer"

Comments: Overall experience was great, it is nice to have all the data and important things in one place and not to look for a lot of spreadsheets or other similar things usually used for this. I would recommend Lumeer as a tool for project management.

Pros: I liked the most that Lumeer is fully adjustable to customer's needs. It gives you the opportunity to change every aspect of the environment according to the needs of your project. You don't have to get used to anything, you can change it. From the user experience perspective, the features are exactly where you would look for them.

Cons: With some many options how to use the software (and so many attributes) I wasn't sure which view/feature use to model my problem in the system in order to arrive to a best solution. Fortunately there was support available, they helped me with suggesting the best options for me and I adopted one of their solutions.

by Lumeer on 08/06/2020

Thank you very much for the review!

• Reviewed on 28/05/2020
Martín S.
Electrophoresis Product Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/06/2020

"Super useful for team planning"

Comments: We're using it just for our sales team. We integrated it with our email and it has established a breaking point in terms of better real time team collaboration and optimized focus on results.

Pros: It has a great modern, easy to use interface. Love to drag and drop invoices, tasks to create the best workflow for a team.

Cons: I can't really think of cons, but if I had to mention one thing, it would be a little more optimization for slower PC's.

by Lumeer on 10/06/2020

Mrinal B.
Research Manager
Market Research, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/06/2020

"A wonderful package with some options to improve"

Pros: Ease of use, the UI is vey well structured and user friendly

Cons: Takes a lot of time to load, perhaps it's could be due to my system. But had got it checked from my local IT team as well.

by Lumeer on 22/06/2020

Thank you very much for your nice review! The load time is typically slower only once after the application update. Lumeer can do a lot of stuff and this takes price on the size. Although we have a very strict rules and limits on adding any dependencies. We constantly keep an eye on size and speed improvements!

• Reviewed on 08/06/2020
Victor rafael S.
Lummer - the perfect task organizer for any company.
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2020

"Lummer - the perfect task organizer for any company."

Comments: I use it in my company to record tasks, meetings, accounts payable, control accounts receivable manually.
I also use it for my personal tasks.

Pros: Perfect for organizing tasks, internal calls, invoices to keep track of dates, your amazing calendar marking all your next recorded tasks and also your wonderful and simple look.

Cons: Unfortunately or fortunately there is nothing bad to talk about the software.

by Lumeer on 02/08/2020

Thank you very much for you kind words!

• Reviewed on 28/07/2020
Industrial Engineer
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,001+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/06/2020

"Visual and intuitive tool"

Pros: It is a very visual, intuitive and flexible tool. This tool has helped the team to perform better by simplifying many tasks.

Cons: The support is a bit extensive and confusing, although this is not very necessary

by Lumeer on 19/06/2020

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate it. If you had any suggestion on improving the support, please let us know via the feedback form in the application.

Amilcar hernan B.
Quality assurance
Biotechnology, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2020

"A powerful app"

Pros: It's very useful to organize weekly tasks. It counts with a friendly user interface, easy to use for everyone in my organization. If you are messy, this app will surely help you!

Cons: I don't have any problem using it, so I didn't find any cons. An app should be available for Android and iOS phones.

by Lumeer on 19/06/2020

• Reviewed on 11/06/2020
Luis fernando R.
Lumeer has never been easier to organize
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2020

"Lumeer is more than a management application, it is a tool that every company should have!"

Comments: With Lumeer I became disciplined and organized, because with him I organize, my scheduled appointments, I have a more serious communication with my clients, because I never missed a meeting again, so, let's say, I can't do anything if I don't I can count on Lumeer in my work routine.

Pros: How will I be able to say what I like best, if in fact I like everything that Lumeer gives me.
With it I organize and separate urgent tasks from tasks not so necessary at the moment, I set up meetings, select and apply work shifts, announce promotions and awards, in short, saying what I like most is really a difficult question.

Cons: Fortunately, I can't think of anything that falls apart, the thousand and one uses of Lumeer, because everything I thought about doing with it I got, but that's okay, if it is to think about something, I will think, let me see. .. no, really i can't find a counter for this complex and wonderful system.

• Reviewed on 01/08/2020
Taurai M.
  • Reviewed on 01/07/2020

"Worth the cost, complete tool for daily process management"

Pros: I now have a clean view of what everyone in the company is supposed to and can assist where bottlenecks start developing.

Cons: It took my team some getting used to working with it.

Tech Lead
Information Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2020

"Personal issue tracker and project management"

Comments: Project has great potential once you master the basics. It's quickly evolving and the dev community is very helpful and friendly.

Pros: Lumeer allows me to see my projects from different perspectives, which gives me new insights.

Cons: The learning curve was a bit steep, despite quite complex tutorial.

by Lumeer on 27/06/2020

Thank you very much for your review. We try to serve you better every single day!

• Reviewed on 24/06/2020
Mélissa N.
Digital Marketing Executive
Computer & Network Security, 13-50 Employees

"Easy and intuitive"

Comments: Great experience - great product !

Pros: Great product that's very easy to use and intuitive

Cons: Can't really find something I didn't like about the product

Emilie R.
Infographiste et intégrateur web
  • Reviewed on 04/08/2020

"Facile et très fonctionnel"

Pros: Lumeer permet d'organiser l'ensemble de l'équipe très facilement. En un coup d'oeil, on peut voir qui doit faire quoi et quand. Le choix des templates est très bien aussi.

Cons: Je n'ai pas assez utilisé Lumeer pour donner des points négatifs. Pour le moment, je n'en ai pas vu.