• Overall

About Lumeer

Boost your teams to plan, organize, and track anything - tasks, clients, projects, features, orders, goods...

Learn more about Lumeer

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Lumeer before?

Rishel A.
Rishel A.
Sales manager in US

Funky and effective project management tool!

5 last year

Pros:

Absolutely love the UI The free tier is perfect for tiny teams. Features to organise remote work with ease.

Cons:

Couldnt really find anything I didnt like about Lumeer.

Zuhairah A.
Zuhairah A.
Senior Executive in Malaysia
Banking, 10,000+ Employees

Get organized with Lumeer

4 12 months ago

Comments: Lumeer is easy and simple with its dashboard design, nothing too complicated and i had a fun experience working with this software. Sadly, due to the limitation on some of the feature that are offered we need to switch to more powerful project management software that can cater our business need better.

Pros:

Organizing and managing a project that are shared with multiple users is possible with Lumeer. The internal messenger allows me and my team to quickly communicate and collaborate while completing the projects or tasks. Deploying the software to fit with our current system is easy and not much configuration needed to make it work.

Cons:

Lumeer work great for managing a simple or basic project and task, but it will be hard to organizing an complex project that need a lot of resources and process. If the software can add a Kanban board, it will greatly increase all the possibility of type of project and task that can be done using Lumeer.

11 months ago

Thank you very much for your review. The Kanban board is now there!

Ahmad muzammil R.
Ahmad muzammil R.
Assistant Business Analyst in Malaysia
Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Be effective in task management

4 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Lumeer really helpful in managing my task and making the repetitive task automated. The task tracking is really good in keeping track of the task that are important or have a time range sensitive that need to be complete in certain time. It also can be collaborate with other user on my team.

Cons:

Lumeer is quite hard to understand all the tools for the first time using it, but eventually i have very comfortable using it daily, especially when dealing on simple or basic task. Other than that, i have no other thing that i like least.

blogger in Zambia
Broadcast Media, 2-10 Employees

3 2 years ago

Pros:

i love the pre installed templates. very easy to navigate. The Free version is great for smaller businesses and it's nice to have the option to upgrade with more users

Cons:

the template choices can be overwhelming the first few times of use

Norzihan I.
Norzihan I.
Recruiter in Malaysia
Telecommunications, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Lumeer review

4 11 months ago

Comments: Lumeer is a perfect software that has all i need for managing and executing project. Scheduling daily task and add automation to the progress let me to focus on more important matters. Communication is flawless, and we have use it for to coordinate our work in real-time progress.

Pros:

Lumeer has all the tools that are needed to organized a project and task. Collaborating is made easy, and not much training needed to get familiar with its tools and feature. The ability to drag and drop batch of task to another project is very helpful to duplicate the task and reducing error compared to do it manually.

Cons:

Every project that we are launching using Lumeer is perfectly executed, so I have nothing to complain for its feature and all the integration that we can pair with this software. Things that i think they should upgrade, is the user interface.

Jamea R.
Developer/Content Creator (manager) in Zimbabwe

All in 1 tool for entire team collaboration

5 2 years ago

Comments: After the deployment, everything has been smooth. The multiple platforms we have it running sure help. We use on web, desktop, and mobile.

Pros:

Unlike other apps like Trello, this one adds task management + calendar management + communication all in one place. Limiting data visibility constraints.

Cons:

Can be difficult (well, take time) to onboard entire teams from different departments.

2 years ago

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Viktor S.
Viktor S.
CEO in Slovakia
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51-200 Employees

Transparency throughout the whole company

5 2 years ago

Comments: My overall experience is that the system is fun to work with unlike other business tools, Lumeer brings back joy to work.

Pros:

Very flexible for users, I can look up anything I need in a second. I get all the data at my hand without any complicated communication. I can look up data directly in front of our customers if needed, because they are easily accesible and I can present the information in a nice visual way. Another big like for customisation options and flexibility to grow with the company needs.

Cons:

First we did not know what are all the possibilities that we could achieve with the software and our solution was way too limited, however, over time, as we got deeper and deeper, we easily managed to learn all the features and use them to our full advantage.

2 years ago

Thank you for taking your time giving us the review!

Ramakant R.
Ramakant R.
CEO in India

Effective Solution for Team Collaboration & Project Management

5 last year

Comments: Lumeer provides the best way to testing the Project management system for a lifetime. You never paid anything to Lumeer for the testing. You can use the Lumeer for Team Collaboration & Project Management for up to 3 team members. Manage your client projects, productivity management, and business management easily.

Pros:

I like this tool as compared to other tools. It is free for 3 users and adding the project easily and creating business management easily.

Cons:

With a lot more options it's difficult to find the right solution and use the right software. I wasn't sure to choose the right Team collaboration for managing my team. I may think the support team can help me very well.

Application Analyst in Singapore
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Most Easiest Way to Project Management

5 9 months ago

Comments: Safe, secured, quick and easy.

Pros:

When we first started Lumeer, we never expected that this would be so much of self explanatory software and we can complete the tasks and update them as we wish.,

Cons:

Sometimes the interface is non responsive and it takes time to get fixed.

6 months ago

Thank you very much for your honest review. I believe we addressed your responsivness concerns. If there is anything else, please get in touch with our support. Thank you for your patience!

Mireia M.
Intern in Spain
Arts & Crafts, 11-50 Employees

4 2 months ago

Comments: All in all the experience has been a positive one when working on small teams, it has been efficient and easy so I would recommend it to anyone struggling with management and production.

Pros:

I like how easy it is to assemble small teams and the usability of the software on managing small projects. The free version has a ton of possibilities with incredible results and very intuitive.

Cons:

I don't like how it complicates things when it's used by a bigger team. It's much more complicated to organize and have everyone on the team adapted to the software.

Suhailah S.
Suhailah S.
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Retail, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Very effective for a task management

4 8 months ago

Pros:

Lumeer has both free account and paid subscription account. The paid subscription plan has everything that my team needs for us to manage and collaborate on our project, as we don't need too heavily feature rich software for it. We love to use the task tagging tools, as we can specify which user will have the responsibility for the task.

Cons:

Lumeer simple and basic tools is actually are an advantage for us. We learn that some of the task that we are doing is actually can be done with this simple tools, rather than using a very complex tools but to reach the same result that Lumeer can offer.

6 months ago

Himani S.
Instructor in Mauritius
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Perfectly helping to collaborate our team in this Corona Pandemic

5 last year

Comments: Joyful tool for entire team collaboration. Customization options are great. Our whole team loving the interface.

Pros:

The more we are learning to use and explore all the features, we are falling in love with Lumeer. Very good task organizer. Small businesses can even opt for a free version. pre-installed templates are adorable,

Cons:

Initially, it can be a bit tricky to use without having much experience, but once you will get hang of it, it's pretty nice.

last year

Thank you very much for a nice review. Should you need any help, just drop us a message at www.lumeer.io/contact/

Diego D.
UX Designer in Brazil
Design, 2-10 Employees

Interesting solution compared to other softwares

4 last year

Comments: It is solving the problem of organizing tasks and priorities

Pros:

We are still in the testing phase, but compared to other market options, it has proved to be very practical and easy

Cons:

Price and design. It seems to me that we still need to improve some things in usability

last year

Thank you very much for a nice review. Should you need anything, just let us know!

Malena N.
Business Development Manager in Russia
Staffing & Recruiting, 10,000+ Employees

Organized and effective

5 last year

Pros:

I like that all communication in regards to projects can be done within Lumeer .This significantly decreases the time we have to spend exchanging emails and going to meetings .The project mapout is easy to understand and gives a clear idea of where you are and how to get where you are headed . The progress reports are useful and the ability to visualize them really helps with comprehension.

Cons:

The interface is very different from that of other project management tools and there is some learning curve to overcome at the beginning because of that .

Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Owner in Argentina
Entertainment, Self Employed

Lumeer has what I need

4 last year

Comments: I use Lumeer to manage my day to day at work. As a freelancer, I need to control myself, Lumeer helps me do that.

Pros:

What I most like about Lumeer is that it doesn’t have infinite features. That helps me focus on what I need and not being distracted on a lot of stuff that is not going to work for me. I love the UI.

Cons:

I don’t recommend this tool for big projects, but that is just for me.

Head of Product in Brazil
Internet, 2-10 Employees

Very good for planning and organizing

5 11 months ago

Comments: I can't say it is better than their competitors, but I can confirm it is, at least, as good as them.

Pros:

It has a lot of templates and an easy to use user interface. It is a powerful tool for planning, organizing and keeping up with the team.

Cons:

I think it is great for simple projects, but for more complex tasks it has some room to improve. It is not bad at all, but things doesn't go as smooth as simple ones.

10 months ago

Thank you for a nice review!

Michel D.
Analista de dados in Brazil
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Best Activity Organizer

5 last year

Comments: Generally speaking, I consider the best task organization software because it allows the user to have the peace of mind of not losing his commitments because it will be well managed by the efficiency of the software.

Pros:

One of its strongest points is the ease in handling the tool, giving a satisfying experience from the novice to the most advanced user. Facilitates everyday life with reminders of nearby activities.

Cons:

It would be interesting to be able to have a panoramic view of the next activities, and it is also possible to insert comments or points of attention within the tasks.

Matus M.
Matus M.
Manager in Czechia
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

My expericnce with Lumeer

4 2 years ago

Comments: Overall experience was great, it is nice to have all the data and important things in one place and not to look for a lot of spreadsheets or other similar things usually used for this. I would recommend Lumeer as a tool for project management.

Pros:

I liked the most that Lumeer is fully adjustable to customer's needs. It gives you the opportunity to change every aspect of the environment according to the needs of your project. You don't have to get used to anything, you can change it. From the user experience perspective, the features are exactly where you would look for them.

Cons:

With some many options how to use the software (and so many attributes) I wasn't sure which view/feature use to model my problem in the system in order to arrive to a best solution. Fortunately there was support available, they helped me with suggesting the best options for me and I adopted one of their solutions.

2 years ago

Thank you very much for the review!

QA Analyst in Brazil

Complex, but powerful team and project manager tool

5 last year

Comments: Very satisfied with the quality, the tools and the low cost for small teams.

Pros:

Several functionalities and great flexibility to customize the use according to the type and size of the team and tasks.

Cons:

The use is not very friendly depending on the level of the user, but after a certain understanding of the tool everything is easier.

Taurai M.
CEO in Zimbabwe

Worth the cost, complete tool for daily process management

5 2 years ago

Pros:

I now have a clean view of what everyone in the company is supposed to and can assist where bottlenecks start developing.

Cons:

It took my team some getting used to working with it.

last year

Thank you very much for your review!

Oliver Q.
Team Leader in France
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 Employees

Great work management platform

5 last year

Comments: It's a nice tool that saves us a lot of time

Pros:

Lumeer is a very nice tool that's very easy to use and that simplifies work management.

Cons:

Not easy to get everyone to use the product at first.

Khizar A.
Mr in India
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees

Great product

5 last year

Pros:

Its ease of use is very appealing and convincing

Cons:

Not much to say about the cons but interface can be made little better

Mrinal B.
Research Manager in India
Market Research Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees

A wonderful package with some options to improve

4 2 years ago

Pros:

Ease of use, the UI is vey well structured and user friendly

Cons:

Takes a lot of time to load, perhaps it's could be due to my system. But had got it checked from my local IT team as well.

2 years ago

Thank you very much for your nice review! The load time is typically slower only once after the application update. Lumeer can do a lot of stuff and this takes price on the size. Although we have a very strict rules and limits on adding any dependencies. We constantly keep an eye on size and speed improvements!

CTO in Brazil

5 last year

Pros:

Fantastic UI and UX; Small teams fit perfectly into the free tier; Navigation is easy;

Cons:

The product suits me perfectly, I have nothing to complain about.

11 months ago

Thank you very much for such a nice review! It is a big endorsement for the whole team.

Felipe R.
Felipe R.
Customer Service in Brazil
Internet, 11-50 Employees

Organizing your team in a modern way

4 last year

Comments: The whole team is using it, we are still adapting but everyone is enjoying it

Pros:

It has task organizer along with a calendar. It also allows communication in a very modern way. The fact that it does not have numerous (often unnecessary) functions helps to focus on what is really needed.

Cons:

Difficulty making a whole team to adapt to the new tool, but this happens with all kinds of new tools.

11 months ago

Thank you very much for your review!