Filter by:

• Overall

About niikiis

niikiis is the configurable all-in-one employee experience software for small and medium-sized companies.

Learn more about niikiis

Medline M.
Medline M.
Full Stack Developer in US

Amazing Onboarding Application

5 last year

Comments: I work with several firms that needed a quick solution for employee onboarding. After doing some research I decided that niikiis was the best choice. It is designed to assist businesses in automating tasks, keeping track with their employee's performance, and also streamline engagement.

Pros:

The most liked about feature from my clients is that niikiis allows companies to develop content and collect feedback by conducting sublibraries from employees'. This feature allows companies to see their business metrics visually and track their users easily.

Cons:

I have seen other alternative products on the market and to be quite honest it is the best on the market and I simply have no cons about it.

Niikiis Knowtion Response

last year

Hi Medline, many thanks for your review. We hope you continue enjoying using niikiis.

Xavier S.
Founder in Spain
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees

Get rid of intranets

4 2 years ago

Pros:

Easy to use. Allows individual creativity.

Cons:

The voice of the avatar still sounds a little too "robotic"

Niikiis Knowtion Response

last year

Hi Xavier, thank you for the great review! We're happy you loved niikiis and can't wait to keep improving our platform. If you ever have additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out via [email protected]