SugarCRM Reviews

3.8 (376) Write a Review!

About SugarCRM

SugarCRM is one of the world's leading CRM solutions, ideal for organisations with between 20 to 10,000 employees across all industries

Learn more about SugarCRM

Pros:

That's always a good thing. At first glance, it seemed like it would be easy to use and an inexpensive fix to a client tracking problem in a new division.

Cons:

A bit difficult to install and set but in the end I did it.

SugarCRM ratings

3.6
3.7
3.7
3.8

6.7/10

SugarCRM has an overall rating of 3.8 out 5 stars based on 376 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used SugarCRM before?

Victoria
Victoria
Receptionist in Canada
Oil & Energy, 51-200 Employees

Excellent Community CRM

Comments: SugarCRM Community edition has been a great daily driver for my music business. It's reliable, and has enough functionality to enable me to record all the key data that I need. The ability to self-host the platform is fantastic, because it helps keep costs down, and when you work on a small-scale, you don't need all of the processing power of a paid hosted solution. Definitely a great option if you have the savvy to install and maintain your own instance on your web server.

Pros:

I used the self-hosted community CRM for several years for my own music business. It has a ton of functionality that matches a lot of the basic features you find in Salesforce Classic. It's a great tool for keeping track of client data, deal tracking, etc. It's also nice to be able to self-host the platform as well as it's a lot more affordable than using a paid SaaS solution.

Cons:

SugarCRM Community Edition looks pretty dated. If you don't have a lot of experience with the typical CRM data model concept, it can be hard to figure out how to use the system. The interface could be modernized to make it easier to navigate and find your way around. Another downside to being the Community Edition is that you need to know how to install and maintain the platform on your own server, but this is also a plus if you do have these skills.

Orianne
Orianne
Specialist Marketing in Spain
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees

Most powerful and easy-to-use CRM to support all corporate sales and marketing activities

4.0 last month New

Comments: With SugarCRM, I keep track of new campaigns (account management), I am regularly reminded that I have performance discussions with my customers and I can switch to the corresponding customer account to find all the important data and get in touch with the customer. In addition, thanks to the ticket system, I do not forget to work on important tasks for my customers and other projects. In addition, I can optimally and smoothly inform my teammates about changes utilizing comments and notes in the customer accounts. All in all, I can only say that it is a super complete CRM solution.

Pros:

What I like most are the synergy effects of the use of the tool by our large sales teams spread over several locations (in Spain and abroad) and our various marketing teams. We combine all customer contact points in an extremely flexible way across all departments. This simplifies our internal communication and knowledge exchange among ourselves, as well as communication with customers. The interface can be used very intuitively for an extensive CRM system thanks to its focus on a single clear navigation bar. In addition, the tool can be linked very flexibly with other systems via APIs, such as SAP, various campaign management tools, and much more.

Cons:

It isn't easy to become familiar with all the relevant interface features in a short time to take full advantage of these synergies. Here, you must explore using patience and occasionally, trial and error. However, you will certainly behave similarly to other enterprise-level CRM solutions.

Business in Italy
Banking, 51-200 Employees

Base level reporting CRM

3.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

Sugar CRM has interesting potentially especially for small companies that have low budget. It's a great pro having the possibility to host it in proprietary servers.

Cons:

Local host means having a slow CRM and also it's hard customizing reports and data visualization tool to track activities.

Julia Maria
Julia Maria
Market Specialist in Mexico
Information Services, 51-200 Employees

A complete history of calls, emails, and customers in one location only

Comments: SugarCRM offers you a way to monitor all the clients and leaflet details so you can keep everyone within the business on the same page, from ads to distribution to support to everyone to work with a system to get a detailed view of what is going on for each and every customer and future buyers. This is where I can show the details that are most important for my day, whether it is my channeling of potential clients, the weekly operation and predictions from my staff, or my allocated customer service cases. The home page can be personalized for any division of Sample with exactly the right details for every user. The browser bar at the top of the screen is the preferred position, but it can be placed sideways, floating or at the bottom.

Pros:

The software provides a robust search feature that allows you to search by name, phone number, and other data values that I need. A standard profile account view would highlight the key information in the configuration of the presentation card, which may include phone number categorizations and to whom the account is allocated, for example. Admin software provided with SugarCRM enables the setup of each screen such that The company wants, including adding personalized infinite areas, changing values on any deployable list, and arranging everything and all. Another main way in which I can use SugarCRM phones or tablets when out of the office, helps you to extract some data through searches and tables, you can quickly call a contact and when you have a call.

Cons:

You will choose to separate and divide the data into different categories. one way that you might do this is through searches, you will get to sort so many that you can get lost in so much dating.

Sr. Executive Sales and Research in India
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees

Indeed a great CRM with effective results

Comments: Overall my experience with this CRM is great. I am using it daily and I can say that my daily work is incomplete without it. It is so simple to use and provides amazing results for reports and dashboards, their customer's support team is very responsive.

Pros:

I am using it for more than three years and like almost everything about it. This CRM is very easy to use because of its simple design and easy to use user interface. I like the way SugarCRM provides reports and dashboards which is very easy to understand. SugarCRM provides secruity of data and information and now I can handle the different campaigns, create a different campaign for anyone and even get a complete picture of it very easily.

Cons:

I would like to highlight one thing that I dislike about it which is its overall cost. A small organization may not afford this CRM but overall it is worth to spend on it.

Katie
Social Team Lead in US
Marketing & Advertising, 501-1,000 Employees

The Pros and Cons of Sugar

Comments: Overall, I really enjoyed Sugar and think it would be a great fit (especially for the lower price point!) for marketing and advertising agencies that are looking to build out custom flows. Their customer care team was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, and I really enjoyed working with them.

Pros:

The SugarCRM team was incredibly helpful and supportive during our decision between various CRMs we were testing out, namely Salesforce and SugarCRM. They were flexible, accommodating and had amazing customer service throughout the process, even willing to develop new APIs to integrate with our proprietary billing system 90% of our clients were on. I really enjoyed the visuals of Sugar - as all the bells and whistles were there, but it didn't seem overwhelming (as Salesforce can) and it's geared more towards marking service teams, like my division of the business. I also really find the dashboard visuals to be superior to Salesforce. Overall, the price point was better than Salesforce, too.

Cons:

Since Sugar is geared towards marketing and sales teams, it wasn't a great fit for the other teams within our organization (i.e. one-time products like printing, etc.). Though workflows are cleaner and more intuitive than Salesforce, there wasn't quite as many bells and whistles (i.e. it was difficult to build in processes that involved external teams that we outsource to).

Paul
Consulting Manager in Colombia

Ok application, better, cheaper alternatives exist

Comments: It is an OK application, Sugar has stood still in time and, when you consider the app out of the box, its pretty much standard. Sugar has divided its stack into various products for marketing, for sales, for support only making it a very expensive when you consider other options in the market

Pros:

Very stable, solid easy to use, administer Easy to implement and deploy Reporting is good and allows fro complex reports to be built

Cons:

It has not changed in a looong time (perhaps years?) For the functionality, it is expensive - better options exist Marketing is poor (unless you go for Sugar marketing apps which are expen$ive!)

Phil
Managing Partner in US
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Great at first but degrades over time

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

We could customize it in-house without paying a lot of outside consulting fees

Cons:

Storage space is an issue and your forced to buy more storage even when its Sugar's temp files building up.

Clint
Head of Sales in US

Don't settle for SugarCRM

2.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

SugarCRM was fairly easy to get base-level reporting created, and without any training.

Cons:

The mobile aspect is quite lacking... not good for a leader/manager who wants to check detailed data on the go or away from the office. We had a full-time SugarCRM admin onsite, and even he had trouble creating the level of detail we needed. Our requests weren't unique, we learned, when another software CRM was able to immediately handle them right out of the box.

Dijin
Dijin
Client Partner in India
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

A CRM software which fits in budget but lacks needy features

3.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It needs improvement, I don't want to spend a lot of time in juggling around with my list. This software is only a little better than MS excel.

Pros:

Maintaining records helps in avoiding any misses in journey to achieve the targets.

Cons:

It is quite time consuming to work with this software. There needs to some kind of an optimization or additional features to help navigate things faster.

Josh
Sales support Mgr in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees

SugarCRM Review - Walz Scale

Comments: We have been using Sugar for several years, but only in the past six months have we really dug down to fully utilize the software. The tool is fairly simple to use, I like the reporting functions, but the feedback I get from my sales team is that it is just 'clunky' to use. I'll give you one little example. For the Opportunity 'Actual Closed Won' date, I found through coming across some bad sales data for the month, that if you close a sale in January, and that same month you mark it as Closed Won. But lets say in March you want to go in and add a note to the description. Once you edit that note, (thus changing the Modify date) you autimatically changed the 'Actual Closed Won' date to March. Really messes up sales reports! When I contacted Sugar, there really wasnt an easy fix. We found SierraCRM (third part software) and Bill Convis from there helped with a solution to this problem. We have now purchased this software and believe that this will help take us to the next level of using Sugar. Sugar Support via email is usually pretty prompt, but as far as hearing from our 'Account Manager', just 2 weeks ago was the first time I heard from someone regarding our account. At that point, I had already reached out to SierraCRM, so I did not need anything from Sugar.
To summarize: Great tool, though a little clunky, but the price is not bad. Customer service could be improved, especially for companies like us who are invested in the process, and just need some help taking our sales process to the next level. Thanks!

Pros:

I like the Online (sugar on demand) that allows Sugar Support to get into your software and look and something you may be struggling with, like reports...

Cons:

Design is little clunky. Think with some improvements, it might be easier to convert leads, update opportunities. Need less clicks!

Joe
Help Desk Coordinator in US

Great For Sales and Leads Tracking, Leaves Much to Be Desired with Support Case Management

Comments: I've used SugarCRM a great deal in current and previous employers, and have always been thrilled with the sales tools that SugarCRM has, and the great ability for customizations, not to mention the continuing updates for each version. Their customer support team is top notch and very helpful for the most part, and there has been very little downtime, allowing all our teams to use the product successfully. If I could choose one thing they could improve upon, it would be their outdated case management tools. I work with our support team and find the options to be limiting compared to other case management solutions such as Zendesk (which I have also used previously). If I am to point out glaring specifics, it would be tracking visibility on unassigned cases (who is viewing each case record? has the case record been updated while I've viewed it?). It would also be the absolute poor setup of getting cases into Sugar -- we have an inbox set to automatically add in cases, but if a customer or one of our personnel doesn't email directly from inside Sugar's Email module, it creates a new case ticket (over and over). This may be a byproduct of the way we have our case management set up, but there are no best practices, and I've had to create custom Process Author tools and Workflows to get it running in a decent way. Again, the product is great from a sales point of view and for lead tracking tools, but the case management tools are dated and need to be examined and looked at to match their competitors in that category.

Pros:

Sales tools, lead tracking tools, reporting features are second to none Module builder is fantastic and very customizable.

Cons:

Case management tools are lacking to a high degree, very dated

Damion
Marketing Manager in US
Biotechnology, 201-500 Employees

SugаrCRM: Bооst yоur busіnеss

Comments: Thе Sugаr рlаtfоrm wоrks vеry wеll аnd іs quіtе sсаlаblе асrоss оrgаnіzаtіоns оf аll sіzеs.

Pros:

Eхсеllеnt dаtаbаsе systеm. Cаn bе соріеd tо оthеr sеrvеrs. Custоm fіеlds. Abіlіty tо lіnk CRM dаtа tо dеаls. Gооd usеr іntеrfасе. Wе usе SugаrCRM аs оur рrіmаry tооl іn trасkіng аррlісаtіоns, dеtеrmіnіng еlіgіbіlіty, аnd mаnаgіng раymеnts fоr сhіldrеn іn рublісly fundеd рrеsсhооl рrоgrаms. Althоugh іt wаs рrіmаrіly dеsіgnеd аs а sаlеs tооl, wе usе іt lеss аs fоr sаlеs (gіvеn thаt wе аrе nоt а sаlеs оrgаnіzаtіоn) аnd mоrе аs а rеlаtіоnshір mаnаgеmеnt аnd ассоuntіng tооl. Wе hаvе а vеry smаll tеаm (10 реорlе tоtаl), but wе аll usе Sugаr оn а dаіly bаsіs.

Cons:

Rеаlly, rеаlly fіnd іt а hаsslе (аt lеаst rіght nоw) tо synс Sugаr wіth оur mаrkеtіng аutоmаtіоn sоftwаrе. Wе usе а 3rd раrty API аs оur соnnесtоr bеtwееn thе twо systеms but I fіnd glіtсhеs іn іt thаt соnсеrn mе аnd mаkе mе wоndеr іf аll my іnfоrmаtіоn іs bеіng ассurаtеly trаnsmіttеd аnd mаtсhеd uр. Sugаr wаsn't vеry іntuіtіvе whеn I fіrst bеgаn usіng іt. Wе rесеntly hаd а 3rd раrty соmе іn tо rеdеsіgn thе systеm fоr us аnd оnсе іt wаs сustоmіzеd, іt wаs muсh bеttеr. Sеаrсh funсtіоn dоеsn't аlwаys sееm tо wоrk іn thе tор nаv bаr- frustrаtіng whеn I'm tryіng tо fіnd sоmеthіng fаst аnd dоn't wаnt tо gо іntо а mоdulе tо dо іt.

CEO in US
Computer Networking, 2-10 Employees

Bargain paid open source CRM with lots of power

Comments: In my opinion, one of the top two open source CRM apps. A responsive web interface which works the same on all smartphones tablets laptops and desktop computers, no app required. The CRM of choice used by many upstart aggressive disruptive companies of all sizes. Highly cost effective, and expandable with tons of third party PHP modules available from the SugarOutfitters app store, such as connectors to your phone system, document system, marketing automation, reports, social media, etc. A complete bargain when compared with the usual salesforce which runs inside a restricted environment. Way more customizable because you have the wide ranging freedom of adding the latest innovations of PHP code to strengthen and automate your CRM.

Pros:

Open source roots. Benefits from the rising tide of PHP innovations which let you keep up to date by adding new modules for a very affordable prices. There is a massive community of PHP developers available to help build custom modules for you for cheap prices, if you don't have PHP programming skills.

Cons:

It can take some time to get used to how to use it. Also, it's too bad the free SugarCRM CE (Community Edition) version 6.5.25 is somewhat outdated, and updated only to fix security bugs. Although, it's about 75% the same features as the paid current version of SugarCRM Pro 7.8.

Gaurav
Senior Web Analyst in US
Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Complete CRM Tool with Analytics Integration

Comments: I have been able to solve the business problem of tracking new prospects who eventually became customers, which channels drove that new customer acquisition and how much revenue those new customers generated. As well as, providing insights to my marketing team around which customers are planning to quit so they can try running some nurture campaigns to avoid losing those on-the-fence customers. In short, SugarSell helped improve both quantity and quality of customer leads at low cost.

Pros:

As an analyst, I use SugarSell to track new prospects who submit become a customer form to become customers of my food service company. The feature I find most productive is the ability of SugarSell software to assign a source of website, social, email, sales representative, campaign, etc. and track customer journey from acquisition to conversion. As well as, integrate with Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, so my marketing team can run both customer acquisition and customer retention or nurturing campaigns. As a result of this prospect tracking and seamless connection with Salesforce, targeting those prospects for customer acquisition and retention became more automated and efficient. Hence, both quantity and quality of those leads continued to grow year-over-year and resulted in higher sales for our business. In the nut shell, we got high long term value with low short term investment in a CRM software.

Cons:

I struggled with adding a new source of voice assistant, chatbot and mobile app to SugarSell CRM reporting tool. Because it needed additional development resources who could modify implementation code. The second source of challenge was not easily able to connect Google Analytics UTM campaigns tracking with SugarSell CRM leads tracking. So, it was difficult to correlate the two data sources to each other in a single table using a common key and build a marketing data lake. Similar concerns existed when trying to bring CRM data, campaigns data and invoice sales data from MicroStrategy into one warehouse. So, it will be nice if SugarSell added some big data enhancement capabilities to their tool.

Mark
Mark
Team Lead Manager in US
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees

SugarCRM for great for the marketing emails.

Comments: SugarCRM is so great software because it really help us to taking our sales process more faster. It really allow the small business companies to track sales, invoices, bills and market to our customers in a better way. This CRM is so easy to use just because of its great users interface. Hence, SugarCRM software makes my life so much easier.

Pros:

SugarCRM is one of the best marketing platform which really help small business to grow faster and that's why it is also known as the business market smarter software. The best thing about this software is that it always provide the best customer relationships marketing software. We have been use the SugarCRM software foor the sales and marketing purpose because it has the great ability to customization's. Hence, the users interface is very responsive and the well designed.

Cons:

The first obvious thing I don't like about this software is that SugarCRM does not have a users-friendly users interface software. The another problem that we faced is that it take a lot of time to setup the everything but the documentations is always great. When we started using this software then we don't find the file manager as so intuitive.

Elisabeth
Director, Member Support and Training in US

Even the free version is great, with nice custom reporting capabilities.

Comments: Sugar allowed us to consolidate a few disparate software tools into one - now any one at our organization can login and see all there is to know about any of our customers!

Pros:

Sugar is SUPER customizable. We've been able to easily make it ours (some via the UI, some "behind the scenes" via scripts). One of the best features are the custom reports. You can do almost SQL-level queries to get the information you want (and if you wish, you can use MySQL as well on the back end.) The ability to build multi-level dropdowns, e.g. to categorize issues, is great too. You can make almost anything you want appear on any screen you wish as well.

Cons:

The built-in issue tracking part is designed for issues reported by your team - not for issues reported by your customers. We do use it for customer support, and we LOVE being able to see issues customers have had when we pull up their records - but the emails they receive are not well designed, even after considerable work on our part. In addition, we can't provide them with a login to see all their open issues, so they have to ask us.

Purchasing Coordinator in US

Sugar was one of my first forays into the world of CRM and covers all the basics

Comments: I learned how to work a CRM. I kept track of all customer records, ranging from revenue and profit and order amount and contact list and order dates and essentially everything related to my job operationally as a purchasing coordinator. Definitely made my life easier.

Pros:

Very customizable to your needs. Straightforward, no nonsense UI. Easy to read and find things. Sugar is a perfect entry into CRMs that aren't salesforce, because its useful across all industries and departments. Its simple while being complex. You can create functions and layouts that are very specific to your needs, but without it cluttering and looking like there's a lot of information.

Cons:

Its not very pretty. Sort of looks like it was made in the early 200s and they just kept the look since. People are always talking about professionalism, and this definitely looks less polished than other CRMs. Because of this, some of the information can blend together and be difficult to find if there are long lists of things you are looking for.

Dominic
Systems Architect in US

A good open source CRM, but lacking modernization

Comments: It allowed us as a small business to track, bill, and market to our customers and potential customers.

Pros:

Of course you can't beat free when it comes to software. There are so many open-source applications out there that you can almost always find one that meets your needs in this day and age. SugarCRM has been around a long time and has become a mature CRM with all the basics you'd expect. It even handles customization fairly well. Dashboards are great for tracking the simply stuff and you can build your own as well.

Cons:

SugarCRM has now split into 2 tracks. There's a paid-for premium version that is typically hosted by SugarCRM. Then there's the Community Edition that's still open-source and free. For years they co-existed side-by-side perfectly fine, but a few years back, SugarCRM decided to stop updating the Community Edition. CE is eternally stuck on version 6.5. And then in April 2018, they've removed it entirely so now you're stuck with the Pro or Enterprise editions which are paid-for.

Eric R
Eric R
Chief Product Officer in US
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees

Sugar CRM is inexpensive, functional and quite dated

Pros:

Sugar CRM is a functional CRM that works reasonably well for tech-minded folks who don't mind getting used to its unappealing interface. It has the basic tools and functionality one would expect from a CRM and some of the integrations are solid (for data imports primarily).

Cons:

The interface feels old and doesn't give the user much power to reconfigure it to work in a way that will help the user's specific needs. The marketing automation integrations are clunky, too.

Juan
Especialista de Sistemas SharePoint in Venezuela
, 1,001-5,000 Employees

I have made product configurations for a company that provides technical consulting services

Comments: Management of all information related to customers and sales in a single software in a centralized manner that can be accessed by any type of device in real time, providing valuable information for decision making made by the management controls

Pros:

The tool is intuitive and very easy to use, there is the option to use the cloud in a private server or use the software tool as a service, it has a variety of modules to carry out the management of clients, such as sales, marketing campaigns, opportunities, potential customers, everything related to meetings and appointments to be carried out by sales executives, among others. It has a module to carry out project management related to opportunities and contributions made. It also has a version for mobile devices that allows you to review information or keep the information of the CRM updated from the comfort of the smart phone and / or tablet. It has the ability to add new fields to the forms by further personalizing the tool, there is a version in which you can by role display a certain form. It has the capacity to extend it by adding new modules

Cons:

It has a module to record tasks, which can be used for assigning different activities to employees, in this part you may be able to add some type of SLA and in this way to measure the time it takes for users to complete tasks according to the assignment date and the SLAs registered for a specific type of task. Workflows are very basic for the professional version

Vince
Director of IT in US

SugarCRM Review

Comments: One of the main benefits is having the mobile app that SugarCRM provides this helped to get us data and information at our fingertips when needed. Sugar is reasonably priced, has pretty good user-friendly interfaces and requires just a little training to get used to it. It's more suitable for mid-sized companies.

Pros:

SugarCRM functioned well for storing prospect and customer information. I was able to load new contacts into the system without much hassle. Our company is able to adjust the system software to fit our specific needs with ease simply by reaching out to the support team.

Cons:

We wanted to explore other CRM options it was nearly impossible for me, from a user standpoint, to export all of our information. We were coming up on the end of our trial and stood to lose all of our data and I couldn't figure out how to export it. Difficult to do filters as well. I didn't like the format for leads to accounts to sales. Pipeline is also difficult to follow.

LINDA
LINDA
Sales Marketing Manager in Japan
Automotive, 10,000+ Employees

Very versatile user interface and report generation features are wonderful

Comments: It is quite simple to get started. The search engine is fantastic. It allows us to easily manage a large amount of information. The database system may quickly copy the data to some other servers. It is connected with email and is particularly useful for receiving email updates. Several third-party technologies, like Act-On, can be integrated.

Pros:

Dashboard collaboration now makes business-critical data accessible to those who require it. The total features ensured that the common perception of a CRM will now shift from a pragmatic, reviewable database to an operational, process-driven platform which will save time, generate benefits, and, as the motto states, "Do the job for you."

Cons:

The user interface is not very inviting. The customer experience is mediocre. It does not allow for multiple device logins. As a result, it might be difficult to use occasionally. The smartphone app should be improved, since it does not feel up to all the same grade and appears to be a mistake. Keep in mind that many customers are out in the workplace and may not always be seated beside a pc.

James
Marketing in
Used the Software for: Not provided

Best CRM I've Ever Used

Comments: Starting at $30/user/month - this is by far the best value I've seen on the market for sales and marketing CRM software. It's not Salesforce.com which is a good thing because Sugar is easier to implement, easier to use, a fraction of the price, and does just about everything that higher end systems can do if you're creative and work with a partner to tailor the application to your business like we did.

Pros:

We are a Sugar CRM reseller but this review is from my perspective as a user of this fantastic software. Most CRM is the same functionally - manage accounts, contacts, opportunities, etc. But what sets Sugar apart from the rest of them are three fundamental things: 1. Simplicity - Sugar CRM is clean. It's super easy to get any information you need without needing your IT guy to build you a custom report. 2. Customization - Every business is different and you need your CRM system to adapt to you. Sugar Studio makes tailoring your software easy - even if you're not that technical. Dare I say - even a marketing or sales person could do it. 3. Plug-Ins - There are tons of plug-and-play add-ons to extend SugarCRM in virtually any area - support desk, email marketing, and much more. We use Inbox25 for email marketing and are leaning toward InsideView for integrated list management but there are so many other options to consider.

Cons:

We are using the hosted, On Demand version which limits our access to source modifications (somewhat). We have been able to work around all of these so far. If we get to a point where we need more access to modify the underlying program we can always bring the product in-house and customize to our hearts content. There have been a few minor bugs that we've found - certainly no more than we had in our previous CRM system but Sugar's support team had them resolved - almost immediately!

Sarthak
CRM Developer in India

SugarCRM is quite efficient for Real Estate Business

Comments: I have launched many products using these Platforms. It helped me a lot in uplifting my business.

Pros:

It easily gets integrated with many applications.

Cons:

The process of Installation, and sometimes it hangs m system.