WinTeam Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About WinTeam

WinTeam is a holistic financial, operations and workforce management solution for cleaning and security contractors in North America.

Learn more about WinTeam

Sandy L.
Controller
  • Reviewed on 01/07/2021

"WinTeam User for 11 Years"

Comments: WinTeam is essentially another member of our finance team. It comes to work with us every day. The customer support team is excellent and we have a voice in future product enhancement. This isn't software that you purchase and never hear from again. They are partners in helping to strengthen and build our business.

Pros: The job costing capabilities of WinTeam are very robust. Sorting and filtering for reports is only limited by your imagination. The employees at WinTeam are actively working to make their product better and the customer is uppermost in their mind.

Cons: While there are product enhancements that would be helpful, there is no need to pick apart each module and give a wish list of changes here. I have used the software for 11 years and every year sees new innovation and product improvement.

• Reviewed on 01/07/2021
Kristie m. H.
Kristie m. H.
Human Resources
Security & Investigations, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/09/2020

"Does what is supposed to, but could do a lot more"

Comments: As an HR Manager I use this daily. There is a "Help" section, that isn't helpful with such a customized product

Pros: It integrates with our Applicant Tracking System to easily import new hires. There are a lot of report functions that are very useful in looking at overtime, birthdays (we mail cards), attendance, and much more that are used weekly by the HR team

Cons: There are some integrations WinTeam cannot do that would be useful. Some are just too expensive to integrate, which feels crazy given the size of our account and what we already pay them. But the W4 change from 2020 took them 6-7 months to figure out how to properly integrate

• Reviewed on 23/09/2020
Alex R.
Accountant
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2019

"Winteam in review"

Comments: Overall, Winteam is great but there is always room for improvement. This being my first office job using a software based system, winteam has helped me succeed way better than the older software my company used to have.

Pros: I enjoy the simplicity when it comes to navigating certain aspects of the system. I also enjoy finding out new ways to complete tasks more efficiently and sharing with the rest of my team. This software has helped save hundreds of hours when analyzing and entering data.

Cons: There were a few things that felt like they were finished half way before the software was released. For example, the PO and AP Invoice sections need to be linked better to let you know when a PO already has an invoice and when the PO has been fulfilled to avoid going over the PO amount. Similar to the AR Invoice Review tab, there should be a way to review what invoices are under that PO and the amount remaining, invoiced and over/under when the PO has reached its expiration date.

• Reviewed on 20/06/2019
Reynaldo A.
Payroll Director
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2019

"Overall Quite Potent Accounting Software"

Comments: This software comes with a high learning curve but overall I think it is worth it. We are able to have more detailed reports for payroll, AP, AR, Inventory, etc. Right now we are implementing onboarding solution for payroll. Also, having TeamTime clocking in and out information synchronize directly to Team has been tremendous help speeding up payroll processing.

Pros: I like that in Team everything is down to Job level; We are able to get a detailed report of each job for the customers. Payroll is very easy to navigate as well. There is plenty of reports to choose from to get all the information needed. I like the fact that I can manage Obama Care right in the software - it is a lot of work to assure all the information is correctly captured and reported but it is all in one place at least. I like that we have all functions connected into one software; integration was a big deal for us to make this switch. Customer service is awesome as well. There are lots of functions that we are still learning about but is definetely a very powerful and promising software.

Cons: I did not like that I cannot import and export like we used to do in old software. Also, one of the drawbacks for payroll department is that liabilities cannot be paid directly out of the Team. Lack of ability to attach files is frustrating as well (even though this and many other functions can be added for an extra fee). Third party add-ons can be expensive sometimes. Would be nice to have reminders of due dates for liability payments as well.

Melinda B.
OAC
Security & Investigations, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/10/2020

"Bumpy but better!"

Comments: My experience started out very bumpy, but has really smoothed out over the years. I know I still have some to learn that the system will do, but it is much better today than 6 years ago.

Pros: After we figured out the payroll benefits, it is great now. We had a very rough start on it but learned a lot in the process. Completing the billing and also the ability to email invoices automatically on creation is awesome. You just have to make very sure you do things exactly or it is a mess. I finally learned an easy way to reprint invoices just last week.. Auditing is a breeze in Winteam.. Very easy to trace things all the way through.

Cons: Our training 6+ years ago was abysmal. We ended up having to muddle our way through and figure things out on our own for the first year or so. Then we were offered additional training, but had most of it conquered by then. This caused us to do a lot of double work and all.. I still do not like the Other Billing portion, it requires a lot of manual work. And I don't like the limited invoice customization available. I am still having to do some invoices manually in Excel. Invoice Entry can still use some modifications also.

• Reviewed on 13/10/2020
Leah S.
Acct and HR manager
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2019

"One system for everything"

Comments: We started using Team when before we were using 3 or 4 different programs to conduct business and keep track administratively. We often had to enter data 2-3 times. We had spreadsheets that worked well enough but to was all a bit clumsy and overly redundant, not to mention prone to error. We’ve used Team for about 6 years now and now everything “talks” to each other- payroll integrates with work tickets, benefits are programmed in, we can track for bonus metrics without a separate system, etc. We can compare financial projections to actuals and have control of our P&Ls. We love it and keep learning more that we can do to make our business more efficient.

Pros: We can use one software for everything and it all talks to each other. Also, we have been able to go from paper based to electronically based- completely! No more timesheets. They clock in with the phone. The list goes on!

Cons: On the accounting side- everything we need is there but it’s a lot less automated than say quickbooks as the software as a whole is not an accounting software. Just takes some time to learn.

Denise C.
accounting assistant
Hospitality, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2019

"Overall Satisfaction"

Comments: Overall I like the ease of the system, I like be able to shoot reports to Excel format and I like the Grid View and the ability to delete unnecessary columns and tweak my reports as needed.

Pros: I like that you can several tabs open at a time and depending on the amount of users I can have multiple company databases open as well. I find the overall software easy to use. I jump from A/R, A/P, Inventory, Job costing, Human Resources and payroll daily and find that I can get virtually anything I need from multiple reports.

Cons: I don't like the way it sorts numbers. It doesn't sort sequentially it sorts by digits. For instance, my inventory codes will sort 10099 and then it goes to 101, 1010, 1011 and so on. After 1019 it goes to 102, 1020,10204. It sorts based on the value of each digit. This makes it difficult to find inventory items when you have a large warehouse database.

• Reviewed on 10/04/2019
Dawn T.
President/Owner
Environmental Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2019

"TEAM software is our best tool"

Comments: TEAM support is awesome, they go above and beyond. TEAM is always listening to our ideas and making improvements. The software itself puts all of our data in one place and makes it easy to pull out key metrics to help us run the business. Labor hours actual vs. budget, overtime management, job profitability, and the list goes on and one. A huge number of custom data fields allow us to track what’s important to our team.

Pros: Full integration of field operations and back office accounting, HR, etc. Everything we need is in this one software engine. Integration to EHub allows our field manager and employees to have data and documents at their fingertips and all in one application.

Cons: That it’s still Citrix-based but they are working on moving it.

• Reviewed on 27/04/2019
Pat B.
VP, Technology & Operations
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2019

"WinTeam Gave Our Company The Ability To Scale & Integrate Departments"

Comments: I really enjoy using the WinTeam system and the integration and efficiency we get from it. Customer support and account management is fantastic as well. Always there when you need them. Rolling out new features quickly is the only con I can think of and with their new management and ownership I think this will be changing soon.

Pros: The integration it gives us. Having Finance, HR, Operations & Payroll reduces error significantly and increases efficiency dramatically. It has allowed our company to scale fast for our clients year over year.

Cons: New features take a while to make it into production and there is a learning curve in terms of usability so training new team members can take some time.

Tonya H.
Cheif Financial Officer
  • Reviewed on 29/04/2019

"Winteam"

Comments: I am solving the schedule problems that we had in the past using the e-hub for our supervisors to schedule their guards and the post watch to keep tract of when our employees call in.

Pros: I like the fact that you can use WinTeam software to run your whole company. Only one software for all the departments such as HR, Accounting, Schedules, Payroll etc.

Cons: There not to much that I lease like but what I like and don't like make be something totally different for someone else. We all have our preferences.

• Reviewed on 29/04/2019
Amy R.
Benefits Analyst
Security & Investigations, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2019

"WinTeam is an amazing product!"

Comments: WinTeam has helped us to reduce the amount of time we spend with billing, reconciling accounts and payroll deductions. I have used a number of other software programs and WinTeam's comprehensive abilities are unmatched!

Pros: It does everything my company needs it to do and then some. The support team is prompt, kind and very fast to get you the help/answers you need.

Cons: Having the ability to track changes and who made the changes could be better

Gene R.
Vice President
  • Reviewed on 26/04/2019

"WinTeam is a solid ERP for companies in the janitorial and security services industries."

Comments: The team at WinTeam is committed to their customers and they are always willing to help to ensure that customers are successful using the system.

Pros: There is a lot of native functionality that is specific to the janitorial and security services industries. The application is very robust.

Cons: The system can be difficult to navigate. There is a lot of functionality and it takes some training and investment to figure it out.

• Reviewed on 26/04/2019
Rene B.
Director of Operations
  • Reviewed on 05/04/2019

"Conciensous Review of Happy User"

Comments: We are happy and use as much as possible. The employee interface is very useful, eHub clock in/out, the Action Items are great and help is a lot to stay organized and on track with all client requests and concerns.

Pros: It is a very comprehensive software, with everything included, from financial control, payroll, to front line information.

Cons: Needs a lot more flexibility ehen usisng the sales tracking module.

Jan G.
CFO

"WinTeam"

Pros: Very user friendly. Includes everything needed for our business regarding scheduling, AP and AR.

Cons: I have very little to complain about. We wish that the Payroll processing included additional features and was more like a Payroll Processor. We are actually looking at using an outside vendor for our payroll and taxes.

Brad B.
Controller
Facilities Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/08/2021

"Kleenmark Review"

Pros: Overall Winteam is easy to use. The modules that we use are essential to our business and work for what we need. The help desk is easy to work with as well.

Cons: The only thing I'm not a big fan of is exporting reports into Excel. The P&L does not come out in a usable format.

• Reviewed on 16/08/2021
Administrator
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2019

"Winteam has been a great assest"

Pros: I like that everything we do is in one program from accounting to payroll to schedules and work requests.

Cons: I wish it was a little better on the data entry side where you don't have to use the mouse quiet as much. I would be easier if you could tab from field to field.

Brent C.

"WinTeam"

Pros: It is the best BSC software package out there. To have all of the software needs under one roof and not have several systems to accomplish the task is quite helpful.

Cons: Large learning curve for employees.
Needs improved Customer Support
Expensive

Accounting Manager
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2019

"Easy to Use"

Comments: We have used them for many years and they are always responsive and helpful.

Pros: This is a really forgiving software. It's easy to undo mistakes, which happens a lot with new users.

Cons: Some of the modules work better than others. Inventory has a limited use for us.

• Reviewed on 09/04/2019
Catherine W.
Panager Payroll & Billing
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2020

"Report Export"

Pros: Export features on all reporting is easy to use. The Grid function is the best.

Cons: Global bill rate update is non existent unlike the pay rate update.

• Reviewed on 19/10/2020
Thomas W.
Environmental Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2019

"Best software I've found for BSC's"

Comments: I now feel like I have control over the financial part of my company

Pros: Was designed for Contractors and for the most part works well.

Cons: Some functions are cumbersome and overly complicated to use.

William L.
Senior Accountant
Accounting Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2019

"Winteam Review"

Pros: Winteam has a lot of functionality and can handle a lot of our data. In the past year, Team has really made strides in new product development and customer service. The most note worthy enhancement for me was the new AR module with future invoice pricing.

Cons: The product is not user friendly. Several processes that should be automatic take a lot of setup on the back end in order to implement. When you call customer service you can get multiple opposing answers to the same questions from different support members. When new modules or features come out there is no training. It would be great if they had a webinar to go through best practices on a new module. It often feels like we are alone in implementing features.

• Reviewed on 17/06/2019
Mary D.
Bookkeeper
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2020

"End user"

Comments: Good, but too labor intensive for normal accounting functions.

Pros: Tiers and ability to pull information you want.

Cons: TIme to enter through all the process and especially to correct an error.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2020
James N.
  • Reviewed on 08/04/2019

"Winteam - saves time for my managers"

Pros: The functionality helps my managers save time managing our employees.

Cons: I don't have any cons. The software works well.

• Reviewed on 08/04/2019
Jeffrey F.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2019

"Not complicated"

Comments: Lots of ways to keep compliance with all aspects of the work force.

Pros: Ease of understanding. So many possibilities that can be utilized to maximize its use.

Cons: None, Team is always adapting to new ideas and needs.

• Reviewed on 25/04/2019
Mary C.
Accounting Clerk, Purchasing Admin

"General"

Comments: Unknown

Pros: System Tool bar to the left. Departmental itemized categories.

Cons: Sorting, some areas option is not necessarily available. Creating Back Orders is challenging.