• Overall
    4.9 /5
    4.7 /5
  • Customer Service Software

About Profit.co

Profit.co is the best platform for OKRs. The UX is designed to educate while executing your strategy.

Learn more about Profit.co

Won L.
IT Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/03/2021

"Great OKR, Listing to Customers' needs, Keep improving along with responsive teams (sales&support)"

Comments: Again, Profit will be the best OKR system in my opinion with a relatively low price tag instead of using Excel and Emails. It could facilitate all teams(small to a large group, fully customizable and scalable features).
Profit OKR included all - full and always with new features, great price along with dependable teams

Pros: Before I used Profit, I had used another OKR platform which was a limited, non-supportive team, and no solution to represent OKR results the way our team wants. Since this first company sold their service, I had to look for a new one. After several attempts few OKR platforms, Profit was the easiest interface with lots of options to customize how our team wanted. Profit teams were always available and responded promptly. The engineering team always open to listen and added my requested inquiry as new features to the platform. Even after the initial setup, all contacts were available minor questions and issues and even supported extended advise on OKR core structures, methodology and understandings.

Cons: Since it offers lots of features, there were several methods you could make your desired solutions.
It is not hard but it could have some learning curves and overwhelming till you get used to it.
The main difficulties are caused by too many customizable features.

Dear Won,

Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us.

• Reviewed on 01/03/2021
Cassie R.
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2021

"Profit reviews [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]"

Comments: Great.

Pros: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was my POC for support today - while he / she / they did not have audio, I shared screen and received prompt support. If I didn't have that support, my single hour block now to work on this would have been wasted and likely, delaying the roll out entirely.

Cons: The complexity and it is build for large companies with traditional structures - and, there's so many extra tools embedded that it can be overwhelming as first, I am looking at the basics.

by Apptivo on 12/04/2021

Hi Cassie,

Thank you for your positive feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with us.

• Reviewed on 06/04/2021
Gerri F.
HR Director
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2021

"Quick, Transparent OKR evals and Performance Reviews with Profit"

Comments: I'm very impressed so far with using Profit.co - I think it's easy to use and has a lot of what we need at a reasonable price. I'm looking forward to growing with the product and incorporating more f the features into our process.

Pros: Setting up and customizing the product was easy and intuitive. Technical employees were able to quickly adapt which told us we had chosen the right tool. The non-technical employees didn't need too much coaching - the fun YouTube videos and a personalized 10-minute video summed up the process for us. We have not integrated the product into our other systems, so TBC.

Cons: I would like to see more OnDemand features baked into the product so employees can have the features explained as they go along - maybe a pop-up or example would be great. I was also using the mobile version of the product was not able to see the HR admin version of the product - I don't know if I can turn that on, but it would be great to update via my iPad.

by Apptivo on 12/04/2021

Hi Gerri,

• Reviewed on 29/03/2021
Dan M.
VP People & Culture
Financial Services Software, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/06/2020

"Great product"

Comments: I am extremely pleased with my experience with Profit and plan to continue my relationship.

Pros: This product is great for companies that are new to OKRs. The step by step guide to setting OKRs has made creation easy for my employees. The customer service is outstanding, they are constantly improving their services and welcome feedback on any updates they make. Additionally, they have gone out of the way to ensure that the system meets our needs.

Cons: The system is a bit complicated for new users. There is a lot of functionality within and without tutorial, it can be overwhelming at first. Recommend some kind of automated walk-through for new users.

Dear Dan,

• Reviewed on 29/06/2020
Rudy M.
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/02/2020

"Objective Key Results ( OKRs) - All the workflow under 1 app but starts with.."

Comments: The main business problem we are solving is the fact the profit.co offers the ability to quickly create a task and can easily dictate if the task is been assigned in a timely manner or not by providing status "check ins" for any team member from any device, any where in the world - In reality now the CEO has true visibility and control of the company's heart-pulse thanks to profit.co

Pros: Having to digitally assign task, responsibilities while allowing the team to participate, Staff-Check in from anywhere any device, score and employee recognition, adjust KPIs"on-Demand" tool , all as a one community, all under one platform its simply amazing. In my opinion when it comes to improving the efficiency of your team and managing your teams Objective Key Results ( OKRs) Profit.co is the solution.

Cons: The software satisfy the need of managing a simple-team/staff or task its now made easy due to profit.co.

Dear Rudy,

• Reviewed on 09/02/2020
Haider A.
  • Reviewed on 01/02/2021

"My project owes its success to profit.co"

Comments: OKRs have never been easier to keep. For a first time OKR user, I couldn't ask for better software.

Pros: I use profit.co every day. I set my personal, department and corporate objectives so they are all aligned and visible to my management. This accountability keeps me motivated to drive my key results into achieving my objectives. It is so intuitive to use that I work with my eyes closed and navigate so seamlessly. Present to management so impressively.

Cons: I'm a sales guy yet I'm able to use this software to put objectives and key results very successfully.
I wish it was easier get the Quarter dates aligned but they were quick to change it from the backend. Be able to check in for previous weeks missed.

Dear Haider,

• Reviewed on 01/02/2021
Tommy B.
Strategic Business Delivery Manager
Telecommunications, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/11/2020

"easy to use tool"

Comments: their team is very engaged and works with you closely to get you to get the job done

Pros: easy to use built in templates that keeps you from having to customize measures

Cons: lacking some industry specific measures but you can find others that would fit

Dear Tommy,

• Reviewed on 17/11/2020
HR Manager
Sports, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/09/2020

"One of the best products"

Pros: It is very easy to use and adapt. Gives an overall birds eye view of objectives, ensuring every individual has visibility of the common organizational objective

Cons: A few more vide tutorials could be very beneficial

Hi,

• Reviewed on 29/09/2020
Noemi O.
Implementation Manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/08/2020

"Allied Modular Building Systems"

Comments: The support team at Profit.co is extremely responsive and ensures all our questions are answered and needs met.

Pros: I loved that this product was very easy to implement and report out on. Our team was able to launch it without issues. Our organization had tried to implement OKRs previously without success, that is no longer the case.

Cons: I would be nice to be able to click to access and make notes on direct reports from the actions notifications tab.

Dear Noemi,

• Reviewed on 18/08/2020
Antonio G.
Senior VP
  • Reviewed on 04/05/2020

"An excellent choice for OKR's, and getting better every minute"

Comments: We want to change the culture in our company to get high performance.
We selected OKR's as one way to get there, together with many other things.
Profit is the right tool to do that.

Pros: The functionality is rich and well thought. We compared with several other options, and Profit was more complete, it aims higher.
I have been pleasenty surprised that they keep making improvements everyday.
Support is very good, we use it in English and Spanish.

Cons: In our case, we were (still are) trying to learn OKR's and the software at the same time. OKR's are much more than reading a book and decide to do it. You have to change the way to think, and make that change to a lot of minds.
The support guys from Profit have helped us to move along the learning curve. We are still there.

Dear Antonio,

• Reviewed on 04/05/2020
Saravanan C.
Director of delivery
Human Resources, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2021

"Integration is all About"

Comments: Mostly onboarding and team management

Pros: The Alignment & Assignment can be done easily .I was able to get the key results positively

Cons: Nothing for now.Im happy with the product

by Profit.co on 22/03/2021

Hi Saravanan,

• Reviewed on 25/02/2021
James G.
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/10/2020

"Great customer support"

Comments: The software was not very intuitive for us, but the support team was willing to spend as much time as we needed to learn how to use it, which makes up for any drawbacks

Pros: Amazing customer support. I felt for the relatively little money we pay for the software, the support goes above and beyond

Cons: Wish it was a little more intuitive to use

Dear James,

• Reviewed on 06/10/2020
Raj K.
VP, Engineering
Consumer Electronics, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/02/2021

"OKRs made easy"

Pros: We found the tool extremely useful in achieving horizontal alignment on cross-functional objectives. The interface is extremely customizable and user-friendly. If you're starting with OKRs in your organization, I recommend you try out the tool to make the adoption so much easier.

Cons: We didn't run into any issues that the Profit team couldn't solve.

Dear Raj,

• Reviewed on 03/02/2021
Stephan V.
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2019

"Profit is a game changer!"

Comments: We have many teams doing great things in our company but our objectives were not aligned. With Profit, we now have a tool to see what the other teams are trying to achieve and we can align ourselves with it. Individually it is also great to measure and monitor the important things and to improve productivity, efficiency, quality or which ever key performance indicator you are trying to improve.

Pros: The ease of use and visibility between team members. I also like that there are predefined templates and wizzards which guide you to framing your OKRs

Cons: Nothing really. We are very pleased with it.

Dear Stephan,

• Reviewed on 27/11/2019
Jacob U.
Apparel & Fashion, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/02/2021

"Great Service and Support."

Pros: Simple and easy to use for OKR's. I also felt their team was extremely responsive.

Cons: UX should continue to evolve to match and exceed other competitors in the space.

Dear Jacob,

• Reviewed on 09/02/2021
John P.
Capital Markets, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/10/2020

"Company Organization"

Comments: Very good, solid support, guidance, and availability.

Pros: Full range of organizational capabilities.

Cons: So many choices so little time. Ther is such a wide array that it takes time to learn navigation.

Dear John,

• Reviewed on 28/10/2020
Jason C.
Insurance Software, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/08/2020

"Best OKR software for the money."

Pros: Profit is full of features. Too many to list here. But I really like how customizable the application is. One of my favorite features is a milestone-based Key Result. You can set-up templates, etc. This has been great for us because we like to projectize our OKRs. Also, their customer service is amazing. They are very committed to provided a great product and great service. I have a small company and when I had an issue early on I got a call from their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and we resolved the issue and exchanged ideas. Seriously the best service I have gotten from any application.

Cons: When I initially started using the app there was some bug but as it has matured I have not experienced a single issue. Also you may want to have their team set-you up as there are a lot of customization that can be made. For some people that can be over whelming. However they do a great job in the UI giving you the ability to only see the feature you need.

Dear Jason,

• Reviewed on 11/08/2020
Ruben R.
Director, Carrier Performance
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/10/2020

"A complete and adaptable OKR software with fantastic support and speedy development cycle"

Comments: When we started working with Profit we realised that we have been setting our OKRs all wrong, and we hadn't aligned them to all the non-quantitative projects that the team were doing. There also wasn't a way to regularly update the leadership with progress, and use the OKRs to manage the team's performance. The introduction of Profit has forced us to think more critically not just about how we set OKRs, but what and how we track the Key Results. This is most effective when there are daily and weekly KR check-ins and alignment with day-to-day tasks.

Pros: The most impactful feature is not the completeness of the suite of interconnecting modules for OKRs, tasks, employee engagement and performance management, or how you can combine both top-down cascading of OKRs/KRs with bottom-up alignment. It is also not the ease of setting up the company structure or OKR levels, or the integrations available easing the transition from spreadsheets. No, what I like the most is the level of support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team to roll this out to our team, constantly listen to user feedback and pushing forward improvements on a weekly basis.

Cons: There are always features that can be improved on with a new tool, as different users and companies have different ways of working and with different backgrounds and legacy processes to adopt to. The question should not be what I like the least, but how does Profit respond to user feedback? The answer is that they listen carefully, and often already have a solution on their roadmap ready to be prioritised. No issue is too small, just ask!

Dear Ruben,

• Reviewed on 01/10/2020
Lena T.
Operations Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/03/2021

"platform with a lot of functionalities"

Comments: We are happy that we were able to find this platform. It meets and even exceeds my expectations.

Pros: I loved the combination of performance evaluation with goal setting. The goal setting tool is very robust and allows for everyone in the organization to tie their individual goals to the company goals.
The customer service team is always available to assist with anything and are quick to adapt the platform to your requirements.

Cons: we are still learning all the kinks and sometimes the individual users get confused about aligning goals.

Dear Lena,

• Reviewed on 02/03/2021
Vice Presient
Human Resources, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/05/2019

"Profit Feedback"

Comments: I’m very new to the world of OKRs and have tried a few other programs but always left them confused and unsatisfied, Profit was very helpful as they make the overall experience user friendly by showcasing an OKR canvas or the guidelines to set an OKR with real-time examples for almost all niches that lets people visualize their Objectives & Key Results, as well as their customer support team, can help answer questions you may have while using their system. Creating, updating and viewing OKRs is streamlined and easy to use. Other features are also integrated allowing for task management and employee engagement.

Pros: The UI is very intuitive! They also have an OKR canvas that made understanding the concept and software very easy and it helps to visualize OKRs which can be confusing for beginners.

Cons: I didn’t come across anything that I found to not enjoy and the customer support was able to help me with any questions I had while using it.

Hi,

• Reviewed on 28/05/2019
Lana T.
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2021

"Experience using profit"

Comments: It has been good

Pros: I can keep a track of my objectives, key results and tasks so seamlessly that I'm amazed. It helps me in my job to minimize tracking a lot of different projects and tasks.

Cons: It was my first time getting used to OKRs but the team was helpful.

Dear Lana,

• Reviewed on 05/02/2021
Jessica S.
Assistant Director of Service Partnerships
Insurance Software, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2021

"Supplier Review"

Comments: Driving efficiency and accountability with goals supported by task based system for progress.

Pros: The weekly tasks drive efficiency and accountability. Easy to update. Visuals.

Cons: Being able to backdate information - our rollout started late so stuff for January was input into February.

by Profit.co on 23/02/2021

Dear Jessica,

• Reviewed on 17/02/2021
James M.
Accounting Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/10/2020

"This is it!"

Pros: This is a comprehensive system and I love it!

Cons: Nothing. It is great. I love this software.

Dear James,

• Reviewed on 02/10/2020
Sylvia Z.
Project Lead
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/02/2021

"Worth the money!"

Pros: I really love the sales/customer service teams at Profit. Co. They are being super professional, nice, and responsive. The implementation process went smoothly as well, truly appreciate the service and support provided by Profit.co. Looking forward to seeing the growth of our company :)

Cons: Couldn't think of any :) It's just the software takes time and effort to get familiar with.

by Profit.co on 01/03/2021

Dear Sylvia,

• Reviewed on 23/02/2021
Arif budiman B.
Country Head
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2021

"The Most Applicable and Useful Objectives and Key Results (OKR) software with Excellent Support"

Comments: The measurement of KPI much more objective, the progress and productivity : Objective and Key Result parameters of the company much more improve.

Pros: Profit.co help me and our organization (Halodata Group) to achieve our Objective and Key Result method to measure the KPI (Key Performance Index) of our team across the country (Indonesia, Malaysia Singapore).

Cons: The replication feature of OKR from one period to another period

by Apptivo on 30/03/2021