Analisa.io Reviews

3.4 (5) Write a Review!

About Analisa.io

Identify campaign reporting, Follower Demographics, Follower Authenticity, Engagement Analysis, Competitive Analysis, Tagged Relations

Learn more about Analisa.io

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

Analisa.io ratings

3.6

5.8/10

Analisa.io has an overall rating of 3.4 out 5 stars based on 5 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Analisa.io before?

SEO Specialist in Indonesia
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

Great Software

Comments: so far is good, but need update for the software later

Pros:

it can track hashtag from tiktok and instagram, and good analytics for each platform, great product!

Cons:

it has to be can see reactions or sticth from tiktok

Murniaty I.
Director in Indonesia
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

Most powerful Instagram Analytics out there

Comments: Suitable for influencer marketing, or anybody using Instagram to build or market a brand

Pros:

- Rich insights - Instant loading - Open and flexible platform - Can analyze any public Instagram account/hashtag, like your competitors', not just your own

Cons:

Not much, I like how its completely free-to-use, and you only pay to upgrade

Javier D.
owner in Chile
Animation, 11-50 Employees

Simply doesn't work

Comments: Horrible, and customer care is very lacking.

Pros:

It seems to have a nice appearance, but doesn't work.

Cons:

It just doesn't work, it takes forever to generate a report, then if you buy the audience the results are simply wrong. If you look for an influencer based in france for example, it says all their followers are in the USA. I have been trying to generate 10 reports without success.

Analisa Response

6 months ago

Dear Javier, As an introduction, I am Cinthia from Analisa.io. Thank you for your feedback and moving forward we will keep on improving our service and product so we can serve our subscribers better. We would really appreciate it if you could spare us your time to share your feedback in detail via email. Regards, Cinthia Analisa.io Customer Support and Operation

Digital Strategy in Indonesia

one of the best influencer marketing tools

Pros:

Super easy to use and help marketers and makes to settle on the proper Instagram, and TikTok influencers for our marketing campaigns. Super detailed information within the Pro plan allows us to expect the impact of our collaboration with the influencer.

Cons:

Maybe in TikTok report, they can provide the whole interaction data, like how many people dueting or reacting the post.

Magali D.
marcom in Belgium
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Customer service is a nightmare

Pros:

I guess the user experience is kinda okay.

Cons:

What a scam. I tried cancelling my subscription but they won't let me!

Analisa Response

2 years ago

Dear Mr. Magali De Reu, We would like to reconfirm that your subscription cancellation has been successful and the subscription will not be renewed next year. As you were subscribed to Analisa.io Yearly Plus Plan, you would still be able to use the paid feature until 17 December 2021. Please reach out should you have further questions and we'll be happy to assist you.