About ZIWO

Cloud Contact Center Software deployed instantly. Full API based. CRM plugins. Connect real or virtual agents.

Learn more about ZIWO

Pros:

Fast creation of the account. More users we have, users are given a discounted rate.

Cons:

One in a while it's hard to transfer but overall it is simple.

ZIWO ratings

4.7
4.6

ZIWO has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 54 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ZIWO before?

Ibrahim H.
Ibrahim H.
Customer Service Agent in UK
Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Ziwo is making my work experience easier and funnier

Pros:

The user-friendly interface and the easy way of using it

Cons:

Extracting the call record and redesigning the layoutt

Morad J.
Head of Operations in Jordan
Automotive, 11-50 Employees

ZIWO review

Comments: We are using ZIWO to make and receive calls from Saudi Arabia while we are stationed in Jordan.

Pros:

Having a mobile app for admins. Easy GUI. Great customer support.

Cons:

The reporting panel could use some improvements. It would be better to be able to send the call record as a link.

Alternatives Considered: Ameyo

Reasons for Choosing ZIWO: The vendor had many techynical issues, and the support was not good.

Switched From: Genesys Cloud CX

Reasons for Switching to ZIWO: Better sales team Better price Solid product

2 years ago

We are glad you enjoy our features at Ziwo !! Thanks for your kind words.

Daphne gayle D.
Sales Manager in United Arab Emirates
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees

Contact Center Solution

Comments: Neutral

Pros:

Cons:

Customer Support is not okay. Long time in responses, no answers.

Wael G.
Freelancer in Egypt
Translation & Localization, Self Employed

Why ZIWO ?

Comments: Exceptional

Pros:

- Friendly customer service and willing to help you as much as could. They will call you and check that everything is up and running with you. - Support is 24/7. - The trial period is 14 days in which you can test all the features of the service unconditionally and without any commitments. - The service is the best in the market as it has some specific features which rival service providers don’t offer such as offering a dedicated channel for calls in order. - Ziwo is the only provider in market is the only service provider in market that can deactivate Call Waiting service which other big companies in the market cannot offer because it’s built-in in their system. - The voice quality is amazing. - The system is responding perfectly with my company’s IVR system. - The system to not receive any other calls if there is already an ongoing call. - Many features like call recording, call reports and monitoring. - I would recommend Ziwo to any business or any freelancer doing work over the phone. - Uptime is all the time technically.

Cons:

Nothing . It's the best in market much better than the rivals from my experience and testing.

Rebecca R.
Broker in United Arab Emirates
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees

Great Product

Comments: I use this daiy to track and record my calls both outgoing and incoming - I can listen back to calls, assess my work and learn to be more efficient. Great system

Pros:

Easy to self monitor and self improve - great to listen back to sales calls and identify key areas for improvement - easy to check sales strategy etc

Cons:

Would be great to be able to search for a call by the phone number as well as by the date and time of the call - currently this is the only way to search and is not perfect

Mohammad F.
Delivery agent in Lebanon
Furniture, 201-500 Employees

Amazing software

Comments: amazing experience, if i opened my own company, ill definitely use ZIWO

Pros:

easy to use, can make international calls, record calls

Cons:

nothing so far, the software is amazing, but some keyboard features could be helpful

Chris B.
Sales Manager in United Arab Emirates
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees

Great System

Comments: Great and easy system to use, very straight forward and helpful for all round business use

Pros:

very easy system to use for all business needs.

Cons:

No mobile phone application, would be helpful for when out of office on the road

Customer service supervisor in United Arab Emirates
Apparel & Fashion, 201-500 Employees

Amazing software

Comments: Perfect software

Pros:

User friendly reports and customer service

Cons:

After the last update there is no issues with the software

Thanks you so much

Menal Z.
RB in Ethiopia
Consumer Services, 201-500 Employees

Ziwo

Comments: Using ziwo to call our clients and address their concern. Its play a big role in our activity contacting our clients. Easy, friendly . I even suggested to two friends to use the app.

Pros:

I like Ziwo, user friendly and so easy to use.

Amna N.
Customer Service in United Arab Emirates
Consumer Goods, 51-200 Employees

Review

Pros:

Easy options to change status, Redialing option beside a dialed number.

Cons:

fact that it logs you in on available as soon as you log in. Got in trouble for accidently opening it and not logging off

Khalid L.
Research Analyst in United Arab Emirates

Review

Comments: Amazing solution with best support team hats off to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who always supports us even on weekends

Pros:

Easy Integration, easy to use, agents, find it easy to use

Cons:

It was a smooth Integration, didnt face any issue

last year

Thanks khalid for your kind words

Adua B.
Customer support specialist in Nigeria
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 Employees

ZIWO is great and recommendable

Pros:

The phone call feature is clear, seamless, easy to understand and the calls are clear

Cons:

They need to include the smoke break and short break features

Hafsa B.
customer service advisor in United Arab Emirates
Banking, 51-200 Employees

My feedback for using ZIWO

Comments: ZIWO been a great help, since my profession is to connect with people all over the world, I never faced any disconnection or networking errors while dialing internationally.

Pros:

I have been using ZIWO since two years now, And I don't think I have used any software fastest and easiest than ZIWO.

Cons:

I think ZIWO should have a feature where we can select which country we can dial on, without the country code.

Munyaradzi S.
Shift Lead - Customer Care in United Arab Emirates
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees

ZIWO

Comments: we are able to assist our customers effectively and in a timely manner.

Pros:

- The software is modern and user friendly. - l like the Live dashboard feature as it allows us to do real-time monitoring of the team that is logged in. - the ability to track all the calls that are recorded easily.

Cons:

nothing at the moment, the software is easy to use.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for your kind words !

Janine O.
Client Services Manager in United Arab Emirates
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees

online calling feature for your needs! work from home and all you name it!

Comments: the online calling has been helpful for us to cater with our agents in order to cover all calls that is being received on our side, there is no need to get a separate line for each agent, just one line to support it. all in all, we enjoyed the service, the customer service and the team assistance on us has been superb!

Pros:

in line with this pandemic, the roaming calling feature has been a helpful option for us to be able to work even at home. this has helped us to keep the business running while maintaining support for our customers.

Cons:

not sure if its because of our system, but i wish we can have the feature to save the number of customers, either label them from which category or department

Thanks Janine. Appreciate it

Yazan A.
IT Business Analyst in United Arab Emirates
Retail, 51-200 Employees

Requires little enhancements

Comments: Support has to be enhanced more

Pros:

Easy to maintain and to administrate. in general the quality is very good.

Cons:

some enhancements can be added to facilitate the configuration process in the system, for example, export the call results, show the media ID which would help while configuring the IVR plans ..etc.

Thank You Yazan !

Ahlam S.
Customer Service Representative in Saudi Arabia
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees

I recommended this software

Pros:

I like the variety of services that the software included such as , showing the number of callers before answering the call.

Cons:

Sometimes I didn't understand the behavior of the system because it shows that calls are answered even when the system is closed

Thank you so much Ahlam!

Vrushabh C.
Customer in United Arab Emirates
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees

Great product

Pros:

Easy to deploy and to adopt, ziwo allowed us to seamlessly allow our agents to work from home when covid hit us.. Ziwo supports integration with the most popular ticketing system which is great! They have a really responsive and professional customers support team which can cater to you need almost instantaneously.

Cons:

The UI is a bit clunky, but it's not a dealbreaker And ziwo plug in with freshdesk does not support recording call recording while creating ticket using the template

Thanks Vrushabh. Appreciate it

Hyder R.
Insurance advisor in United Arab Emirates

Cold calling agent

Comments: Awesome really value for the money, in-spite what you spent for the software difference view but post paid how the team make you feel and service makes big difference on the business

Pros:

This software is heart of my working, this provide me empowered my work, it is fast, easy, very supportive in case of trouble

Cons:

I am addicted to it, this will just doesn't hang any of the time.

Thanks a lot Hyder

Sunil J.
Senior Residential Consultant in United Arab Emirates
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees

User friendly

Pros:

I find it Ziwo very user friendly. It works fast, easy to use, helps me to do multi tasking, voice is loud & clear, Connects very fast, features are very use full and really help me lot in my business. I will highly recommend this product to use!

Cons:

There is nothing which I don't like about Ziwo.

2 years ago

Thanks Sunil from Team Ziwo !

Alaa W.
OM/CS manager in Saudi Arabia
Retail, 51-200 Employees

Providing excellent CS

Pros:

Easy to use Full of needed details Excellent analytical reports provided Excellent team monitoring KPI

Cons:

APP has some glitches and not working properly Transfer calls to another agent through Browser version is not available Reports dashboards need to be more clear and personalize

Thanks Alaa

Rayan N.
CS expert in Singapore
Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Ziwo app

Pros:

easy to use ,followed by the administrators to keep it improved

Cons:

nothing , I wish if I can use it in personal calls as well if it can be used to dial numbers all over the world not only inside UAE

Thanks Rayan. Appreciate your kind words

Customer service representative in Ireland
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees

Calls time

Comments: Excellent

Pros:

Modern and easy to use. Anyone can take benefits form it.

Cons:

It should have captures in different languages.

Clayton F.
Customer Service Agent in United Arab Emirates
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees

Good features

Comments: Great.

Pros:

Easy to use. Voice is clear and crisp. Very User friendly.

Cons:

Sometimes it echoes and there is a time gap.

That is great ! Thank you

Bhavesh K.
insurance advisor in United Arab Emirates
Insurance Software, 51-200 Employees

easy to use , simple and efficient

Pros:

This software is so good , efficient and simple to use .

Cons:

not really . all is alright with this software

2 years ago

Thanks a lot Bhavesh. Appreciate it!