• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.3 /5

About Zoho Desk

Put customer service at the heart of your company. Make agents more productive, managers more impactful and customers more empowered.

Learn more about Zoho Desk

Showing 1,649 reviews

Gerard H.
Technical Sales Director
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/03/2020

"Zoho Desk for Small Business"

Comments: Have used a trial under a different company test name.
A really excellent product.
Still learning.

Pros: We have been using CRM for 7 years and needed more of a ticketing system instead.
While CRM is really good, the features of Support Contract, SLA and Ticket Status are really good.

Cons: Probably too many options available.
A lot of time spent so far just understanding the whole platform

• Reviewed on 13/03/2020
Nicholas R.
Software Support Technician
  • Reviewed on 07/03/2018

"Really like Zoho and their offers, it's a good software for the money spent"

Comments: Organized information for supporting my customer and having their information on hand for any situation that might arise.

Pros: I use Zoho Desk every day of the week Mon-Fri on my desktop at work and the app on the weekends to monitor my queue. Overall, this is a solid ticketing system for support issues for my customers since we are an email driven company. It's very organized and is updating all the time that includes new features and performance increases.

Cons: One of the cons I have, is their support team is a bit on the slow side when it comes to responses. This could be that their policies way different then my companies but we least respond in under 24 hours. The other con is their ability to understand what you are trying to describe to them for help. Their forums are a better resource than their support email.

• Reviewed on 07/03/2018
Blake F.
COO
  • Reviewed on 17/11/2020

"Couldn't live without it!"

Comments: Fantastic, very happy with the product and the support.

Pros: The integration between other Zoho tools, blueprint capabilities with building workflow, ease of assigning tickets to techs, remote access option directly through the tickets.

Cons: There is very little that I dislike about the tool. The only think I would say could be improved would be to add a tech calendar built in.

• Reviewed on 17/11/2020
Elizabeth M.
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/09/2019

"Scalable Help Desk"

Comments: Zoho Desk is an easy to learn help desk for most sized teams.

Pros: Zoho Desk is an easy to use, easily scalable help desk option for teams of many sizes. The interface is intuitive​ and nicely designed. It is affordably priced compared to other options and integrates well with other Zoho products.

Cons: With the simplicity of Zoho Desk came a lack of more advanced tools. Otherwise, no complaints.

• Reviewed on 27/09/2019
Nicole V.
eDiscovery Specialist
  • Reviewed on 10/07/2018

"Efficient job ticket system with reference numbers and easy searching for past jobs"

Comments: Improved work flow

Pros: Each ticket has a direct correspondence window (Thread) as well as an internal comments section where our team can communicate progress, status updates or issues in the comments, while not involving the client. This keeps all of the information related to the ticket in one place, which is very important while working on a team. In addition, you can reassign tickets or mention (@TeamMember) another colleague, which Zoho Desk will alert that team member and send a link to access the ticket directly. This has been incredibly helpful while working for a software company, as there are times where we need to escalate tickets for further investigation and can do so easily by mentioning other department members and/or reassigning tickets.

Cons: When searching through prior tickets, I wish there were more filters than just "Relevance" and "Modified Time".

• Reviewed on 10/07/2018
Larry H.
Founder/CEO
  • Reviewed on 25/08/2019

"Migration to free to premium one of the best decisions I've made"

Comments: We had been using the free version for several year, and quite frankly, under-utilized it. Our growth lead me to explore various, more robust solutions, and as it turns out - Zoho Desk's premium version gave us what we needed.

Pros: Cost and ease of getting set up. Support personnel always helpful.

Cons: Due to the power of the product, it's a bit complicated to do advanced configuration. There are features that we'd never consider using, so they clutter things up. Configuring the portal not as flexible as I'd like (unless you're a power programmer). Still good - but could be better

• Reviewed on 25/08/2019
Colin M.
Consultant
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2019

"Zoho Desk - Fully Featured Helpdesk Solution for Internal or Public Facing Use"

Comments: Zoho Desk works well as a general helpdesk for employee support as well as being a good way to manage external customer support requests. The ability to delegate tasks and quickly identify and escalate any issues that are taking longer than usual to resolve helps to provide a good service internally and to meet SLAs with customers. There are many options for helpdesk solution today, but few can match the functionality of Zoho Desk at this price point.

Pros: - Ease of use
- Supports multiple ticket channels - web form, email, telephone, social media
- Knowledgebase for self serve solutions
- Integration with other Zoho modules
- Reporting gives good visibility to support team performance for management

Cons: - Email branding caused some issues
- Can take some time to configure correctly

• Reviewed on 25/01/2019
Jaron R.
Director of Hosting and Support
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2017

"We use several Zoho platforms in our organization. We find it easy to use and helpful."

Comments: Well. It is straight forward and easy to use. We like the integrations with internal and external software.

Pros: We love the ease of use. Other software requires weeks of setup and a dedicated support rep to integrate. It was too much for our company. We needed something that fit our needs and could be setup and maintained by our internal team. We also like the platform integration amongst the different Zoho platforms and also external software.

Cons: There are of course other softwares that are more straight forward. Asana comes to mind for project management. It takes no time to create new projects and tasks. Not to say that Zoho Projects isn't straight forward and quick to use. It just isn't as quick or easy as Asana.

• Reviewed on 31/07/2017
Gaurav T.
Business Analyst
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/02/2018

"It is very easy to use and helped our organisation in building a better customer support."

Pros: It is veh easy to integrate zoho desk to zoho crm which helped in integrating all customer record into one system. This makes the workflow much easier and smooth.
Employees can even access the record of customer interaction. There's also option of search in ticket and user can search for specific ascpect in the ticket like the category of query and action.

Cons: I found the product to be less customizable and sometimes product hangs due to which either ticket is not saved and get lost or multiple tickets get generated.

• Reviewed on 22/02/2018
Omer R.
Sr. Implementation Engineer
  • Reviewed on 31/12/2020

"Zoho (SLA tracker)"

Comments: Zoho Desk has been always my tool to analyze my support tickets stats and it help me play around with the data that is generated from different reports. Its is very useful in assigning tickets based task to team members also helps in monitoring client support tickets logged on it and retrieving all history /steps of action performed on the ticket. It helped me to maintain different SLAs of the client and in case of breaching the SLA it raises a flag and escalation to line manager which is a very good feature and practical.

Pros: Reports and Dashboard since this is something which is beneficial in analyzing and decision making based on tickets data.

Cons: Filling data of the tickets since it was to be filled manually. Automation can help to cope up on this

• Reviewed on 31/12/2020
Chris J.
IT Developer
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/01/2019

"The perfect Support Desk software"

Comments: Has saved us lots of time and I also feel it gives a more professional feel to our service.

Pros: Easy to implement and prioritise tickets. Love how I can customise my view to see just the tickets I have to work on rather than having to check every ticket.

Cons: You may have to upgrade from the free version if you want to make major use of the API as the its Limited.
Would have been great if there were any Jira plugins to push changes into a sprint.

• Reviewed on 02/01/2019
Susana B.
CFO / Admin
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2017

"All apps & programs from Zoho seem to effortlessly flow from one app to another."

Comments: I was able to get a better handle on my residential customers and commercial clients. There were no more missed work orders or estimates.

Pros: I love how all programs tie in to eachother. The apps and programs are easily accessable. Manuevering through these apps is easy.

Cons: There are a lot of ins and outs. I wish there was a class or instruction on the web that we can access for training purposes. I want to get as much out of these programs as possible.

• Reviewed on 10/05/2017
John B.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/04/2017

"Zoho Desk - Just what I needed!"

Comments: This the third product I've used of theirs - others being CRM and Books. I have found each very easy to setup and use. When I have needed support, they are very helpful.

Pros: This the third product I've used of theirs - others being CRM and Books. I have found each very easy to setup and use. When I have needed support, they are very helpful.

Cons: Sometimes their helpdesk people did not respond the same day - but I kind of expected that.

• Reviewed on 04/04/2017
David M.
IT Manager
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2018

"Zoho Desk is a great tool - we also love Zoho Mail and Zoho Vault"

Comments: Great Tools for Free

Pros: Great way to edit files, free business email service is great service, the 5 user limit but you can get more when you get referrals. Zoho Vault is a tool we use alot with many teams to store and share passwords securely.

Cons: - desk tools can be slow
- 5 user limit for mail is low
- zoho vault really needs an update as even the copy password functions needs flash

• Reviewed on 07/02/2018
Pawel O.
Support
  • Reviewed on 31/05/2018

"Overall positive experience, easy to setup and use"

Comments: Great functionality and ability to customise all aspects of the ticketing system

Pros: I like most the ease of setup and the amount of functionality the system provides.
We were able to successfully set up the system to work with our support email and to have tickets created with each new email which has improved productivity and made it easier to track all tickets and prevented us from having to copy all information to the zoho desk platform
There have been minimal issues with the setup and it is overall a reliable system to use

Cons: It is sometimes slow to operate on a browser and selecting or managing the tickets is difficult to do when the browser is slow to respond on the zohodesk client.

• Reviewed on 31/05/2018
Angie M.
Ejecutivo de cuentas de marketing y ventas
  • Reviewed on 23/01/2018

"i love it, it is very funtional and it is customizable, convenient to uses, and it doesn't cost much"

Comments: don't have any bad problems with this product. Will be much better to have an easy way of learning. I will not tell that everything was simple and smooth. A lot of useful tools to use. We don't have the big bad issue with this software.

Pros: for me is a help center approach,my businesses can offer multiple support channels to our customers

Cons: The only thing i wiil need is to have an easy way of learning.

• Reviewed on 23/01/2018
Silas R.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2017

"Amazing! Zoho Desk really brings my company's support team together."

Comments: The biggest benefit is having a reliable software that can handle multiple areas of my business, and have the feel of a company intranet. This helps to keep my employees engaged! :)

Pros: I love the ease of use while still maintaining a number of great functions. I also love the ability to customize and make it feel like our own company software.

Cons: What I like the least, is the login page for email. If I was to make any changes I would like the ability to use a custom login page for company employees. The current Zoho email login page is a bit too busy.

• Reviewed on 21/08/2017
Marketing Specialist
Computer Networking, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2017

"Easy to adopt, easy to use."

Comments: The integration with our current CRM proved to be invaluable. Information sharing between the two departments will help us streamline communications within our organisation to provide a smoother client experience.

Pros: The seamless integration with Zoho CRM and the dynamic UI sold this solution to us. The in-app windows in both Zoho Desk and Zoho CRM allows users to have a quick overview of a given client's profile, and allows us to easily navigate from one platform to the other. It also offers a better visibility over opened tickets, both at the agent level and at the admin level. To top it all off, we expect to save enough per month to see a ROI within six months.

Cons: The Portal section is a bit bulky and is somewhat a challenge to customise. There also seems to be some limitations in regard to the permission level of users for the portal.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2017

"Using Zoho Desk"

Pros: During the selection process and found with wings advantages that it is easy to Configure, easy to access and that has an APP for agents very useful

Cons: The process of support by the partner and the manufacturer is very complicated and slow, which affects the placement of solutions or the use of the tool in an optimal way.

Paul Z.
Owner and Creative Force
  • Reviewed on 26/02/2018

"An excellent ticket support system to run my business"

Comments: Superior ticket management and interaction with my CRM system Some of the best features are premium features which, for a small business with limited funds, cannot enjoy.

Pros: There are many features of Zoho Desk that are wonderful. Two of my favorite features are the customer satisfaction feedback that is provided in the closing emails and the opening of tickets by receiving an email. I don't need to build a ticket. The email picks up the sender and creates the ticket for me

Luis J.
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2017

"This is just great"

Comments: I have been using Zoho Desk for a while and it's a game changer. Easy to use and with amazing support. Once you get used to it, you will love it. Using Desk changed our company for good since we can have in one place, the way we interact with our customers and vendors.

Pros: The new frame it's really something else. Congrats!

Cons: I can't tell one yet

• Reviewed on 25/04/2017
Software Developer
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/04/2018

"Zoho Desk helps to build best call center and support services and is the best service available."

Comments: Running a customer care service with the help of Zoho Desk.

Pros: 24x7 hours customer support to resolve their query instantly. It provides features of integration multiple channels like facebook, twitter, and Instagram. Ticketing system to resolve any query is the best feature they provide. Reporting and insights on various issues.

Cons: There is nothing wrong with the Zoho desk service that I could find. Their services and availability is meritorious.

• Reviewed on 29/04/2018
Tammy H.
Director of Support Services and Online Training
  • Reviewed on 07/06/2017

"Great functionality."

Comments: I love that the Desk product is included with our CRM package. It keeps our costs down while moving our productivity up.

Pros: This software is very easy to use. The new format released looks nice and handles our support needs in a very seamless manner.

Cons: I'm not impressed with the communication with the CRM. We bought the package for the CRM and support portal to work together. However, we have to switch back and forth quite a bit. I have not yet found an acceptable fix.

• Reviewed on 07/06/2017
Kip H.
Business Owner
Financial Services Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2017

"Zoho CRM"

Pros: easy to use and program. Love this CRM. It is one of the best I have ever used. It is easy to configure to meet your needs and the service is absolutely awesome. I have been using this program for over 7 years.

Cons: wish that they had group rates

• Reviewed on 22/09/2017
Deepak K.
  • Reviewed on 27/05/2017

"Very much setisfied with the features provided in the suit"

Comments: All the requirements for a startup, Accounts, HR, Support, Healpdesk, crm, email etc. all at one place and the best thing is all in sync with each other

Pros: One of the best thing with zoho is it have all the applications required for a business and all at one place. No need to go for different websites for different needs.

Cons: Prices are little high or if possible, can provide some plans specially designed for Startups as Startups in initial stage dont like to spend too much amount.

• Reviewed on 27/05/2017