• Overall
    4.7 /5

About ZeroBounce

Remove invalid emails from your list & prevent bounces. Improve your email deliverability today!
98% accuracy & 24/7 customer support.

Learn more about ZeroBounce

Ecommerce Director
Retail, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2021

"Really capture the correct emails"

Pros: This tool is fast, easy and relatively cheap if it is well managed.. Implementation is a breeze.

Cons: The costs can easily get out of hand, we opted to put a prior syntax verification before handling over the data to Zerobounce.

by Hertza on 22/02/2021

Thank you, we appreciate your review!

• Reviewed on 12/02/2021
Doriangel M.
Analista de la Unidad Casos de Salud
Oil & Energy, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/04/2019

"Keeping your Mail clean of unwanted information is possible"

Pros: If I had found out before that it was possible to keep my mailbox free of spam I would not have believed it, this software is quite simple, easy to use and very fast. In addition, it is not necessary to be using it all the time, since, with only authorizing it, it begins to make the cleanliness of your mail account. One of its greatest benefits is the saving of space that begins to be noticed immediately.

Cons: One of the features that makes me doubt is the security of my information, I'm still testing its operation, but I think it's the only point that makes me doubt.

by Hertza on 12/04/2019

Mrs. Miranda León, thank you for sharing your feedback here, we appreciate it!

We understand your concerns regarding the security of your information. Also, we'd like to let you know that ZeroBounce is one of the most secure email validation services on the market.
We use military-grade encryption codes to protect your data, and have acquired several certifications to attest our compliance with international data protection laws.

You can learn more about it here: https://www.zerobounce.net/docs/#data-protection

• Reviewed on 11/04/2019
Sergio rafael E.
Abogado
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2018

"A software that has been able to control the generation of spam and I highly recommend it"

Comments: Zero Bounce was simply a blessing for the department where I work, not only for its selection of emails, but for the filters it applies, allowing me to dedicate my mind to other work problems without the need to worry about emails.

Pros: Zero Bounce has brought benefits to my work space, generating more confidence when handling emails. I must admit that this software helped us overcome a job crisis where I mistakenly opened a spam email that contained malwares, significantly reducing the operability of my PC and jeopardizing the integrity of my department's legal information. Filtering spam documents and emails from my inbox, coding the application to place all strange mail in a tray of malicious files, is the best benefit that I should recognize here.

Cons: As I said earlier, this software helped to solve a problem associated with a malicious email that I mistakenly opened. After solving the problem, this software has only brought benefits to my work environment, and I have no regrets or negative comments about the software.

by Hertza on 27/07/2018

Mr.Eduardo de Hijes, we appreciate your detailed review very much. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and best of luck in everything you do!

Human Resources Manager
Banking, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/09/2018

"TRUSTED; THE BEST EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE OUT THERE"

Pros: I receive a hundred applicants daily with their resumes and application letters, and unavoidably some email traffic as well such as spam, junk mails and others. It is amazing that there is a software that can really manage emails and organize them by name or by sender. It automatically removes, blocks or moves unwanted emails, that saves me a lot of time and effort. With little action needed on my part, it does all the organization. It is a great addition to a professional toolkit.

Cons: So far, I have not faced any disadvantage with ZeroBounce, I am hoping there will be none.

by Hertza on 24/09/2018

We are so glad to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping you! Many, many thanks for taking the time to review us!

• Reviewed on 20/09/2018
Associate, Business Tax Services
Accounting, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2018

"WELL-KNOWN EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE"

Comments: Great value for the money!

Pros: I receive many emails daily on my account, both personal, work-related and spams. It is really annoying to go through hundreds of emails that are unnecessary and filter the necessary ones. ZeroBounce is one of the software that allows automatic removal of unnecessary emails. After installation, it runs quietly in the background, helping me remove useless emails from my account. It is an ingenious and efficient software.

Cons: I have found that ZeroBounce also removes some of my subscribed newsletters from different websites, it is bothersome and I hope this can be looked through in the next updates.

by Hertza on 28/11/2018

We'll keep your feedback in mind! Thank you for reviewing us.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2018
Serge S.
Analyst
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/04/2019

"Very cheap alternative to Kickbox"

Pros: it had single email verification and excel multi email verification. The support team was kind enough to give me a custom rate as my company goes through many emails.

Cons: The interface is not the friendliest and for the extremely unsavy it could be hard to navigate and utilize the website. It could have a more welcoming interface.

by Hertza on 05/04/2019

Mr. Sarkisian, we're keeping your observations in mind. Thank you for reviewing us!

Jeff M.
Software Developer
Telecommunications, 501-1,000 Employees

"Zerobounce"

Comments: We are using AWS Simple Email Service for sending emails from our cloud service offering and selected Zerobounce in order to reduce our bounce rate. With Zerobounce we are able to maintain a good bounce rate in AWS by not sending emails that we know will bounce to invalid email addresses.

Pros: -support response time is very quick and resolution time quick as well
-easy to integrate into our typescript nodeJS environment
-love the new dashboard to view api usage
-gdpr compliance right off the bat

Cons: -not much that I didn't like, it was a bit tricky to determine from the possible errors returned which ones should be considered a pass or fail.

by Hertza on 28/03/2019

Mr. Mills, we are glad to hear ZeroBounce was of help! Thank you very much for reviewing us.

Daniel alejandro M.
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2018

"It all started with the free trial"

Pros: Well like in the title, you just need to take a look at this tool for free. After I tried, it was easy to pay for it when the trial was over. Great email manager, to just know I´ll be seeing exactly what I need to see when it comes to work: it´s priceless. Great app, and this includes great costumer service. Easy to customize the spam filters and just easy to always be in touch with your clients. Thank you.

Cons: It can get a little messy with a lot to do when settings things up for the first time. Can take some time to go through that stage, but once is up and running, it works smoothly.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2018
Anton C.
Intern
Animation, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2019

"Spamless for a trial."

Comments: The Program is wonderful and you truly miss it when the trial runs out, Saddening that my boss won't sponsor it for the business.

Pros: One of the Major upsides of the program is that it allows you to Choose domains that you're willing to accept emails from no question, be that your company email domain or certain clients. The fact that it gives you a chance to try all these features is always a plus.

Cons: The programs filters are not 100% accurate but more so on what it lets through rather than false positives. but this comes down to individuals and their odd email addresses. looking at you [email protected]

by Hertza on 06/03/2019

Mr. Conradie, many thanks for your kind review! We'll keep your observations in mind and hope to have you as a customer soon!

• Reviewed on 05/03/2019
Laszlo M.
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2019

"Great service with a good API"

Comments: Very helpful customer service, they helped a lot on implementing.

Pros: Well documented API (not like at other services), good feedback on the e-mail addresses: invalid domain, spamtrap or even show if it is just a typo.

Cons: Could not highlight anything special. They work as promised.

by Hertza on 27/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Mr. Malinovszky! Your feedback means a lot to us.

Jeremy M.
Brand Strategist & Keynote Speaker
  • Reviewed on 01/05/2018

"Powerful, easy to use tool. Polish your email lists with rich insights."

Comments: Cleanse email lists.

Pros: Quickly analyzed and "cleansed" our list of 20,000 emails. The insights from ZeroBounce helped us improve the data quality prior to transitioning marketing automation platforms. This was especially useful for eliminating bots and dead email accounts, and clean up legacy accounts. We were able to purge a lot of records, which reduced our licensing costs for the new MA platform.

Cons: The tool worked as expected. I have no complaints. The only thing that would be "nice to have" is better quality reports and a web interface to manipulate the data. The data is presented in CSV files. This is a pro and con. We could import the lists into our MA to tag records we wanted to delete, but it was a time consuming manual process.

by Hertza on 08/05/2018

Jeremy, thank you very much for your review! Your feedback definitely helps us improve!

Nivedita J.
Credit Analyst
Banking, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2018

"Useful email validation program."

Comments: It is very useful to clean my email list which allows less bounces on emails.

Pros: I found very easy to setup my account on this application. It can verify all kind of domains very quickly.

Cons: I couldn't understand its API functionality. They don't have any tutorial also to help the users.

by Hertza on 14/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback! We'll also keep your suggestion in mind.

• Reviewed on 30/11/2018
Marketing Project Manager
  • Reviewed on 05/07/2018

"A must-have for email marketing"

Comments: Recommended for marketing departments within organizations.

Pros: I would recommend ZeroBounce for companies or executives that carry out a lot of email marketing campaigns. It is great because it helps us sanitize our email marketing lists, helping us make use a more targeted approach.

Cons: The cost can be high for small or startup organizations and it may be hard to justify it's effectiveness to management, as there is o direct financial benefit to using the app. The indirect financial benefits to running an effective marketing campaign are however insurmountable

by Hertza on 19/07/2018

We appreciate your observations and thank you very much for reviewing us! We're happy to have you at ZeroBounce and hope you accomplish great success with your email campaigns!

• Reviewed on 05/07/2018
Holly K.
Founder and Director
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2018

"Easy to Use and Accurate"

Comments: I needed to clean a few older database of hundreds of emails in each database. I knew many of the emails would be outdated so it was great to be able to upload the database easily into Zerobounce and get them sorted easily into usable and outdated emails. When I ran the email campaign I had almost no bounces and it ran without a hitch.
As I am not a super huge user, I also really like that my leftover credits don't expire and I can use them in the future when the timing is right for me. I would highly recommend Zerobounce.

Pros: It is really affordable, easy to use, accurate and your credits don't have an expiry date.

Cons: Having to open the excel spreadsheets with a key you receive by email was a bit annoying sometimes.

by Hertza on 27/07/2018

Mrs.Kissner, we're very glad to hear your deliverability improved so much!
Thank you for reviewing us!

Celeste B.
Business Analyst
Market Research, 51-200 Employees

"Great Software"

Pros: Easy to use and accurate results. Never had any complaints since we began using it

Cons: Sometimes it takes a long time to validate and process

by Hertza on 28/03/2019

Mrs. Busca, we appreciate your review, thank you very much!

Success with your email list, and always feel free to reach out to us.

Bahadir U.
chartering
Logistics & Supply Chain, 2-10 Employees

"poor reporting"

Comments: great

Pros: good for single emails. not for bulk......

Cons: biggest issue: This email works or does not work
MAY BE is killing

by Hertza on 05/04/2019

Mr. Unal, we'd be happy to assist you in interpreting your reporting. If there are any terms you need explained, please reach out to us - our team is online 24/7.

Thank you very much for your review!

IT Director
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2019

"Helps with cleaning the list"

Comments: Does what it should and that in an easy way

Pros: - API: We use the API to validate new users when they register

Cons: - everything fine. Cannot really complain.

by Hertza on 27/03/2019

Your review means so much to us. Thank you!

AVP Marketing Technology
Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Proven Results"

Comments: I've seen discoverability rates go from 75% to 99% since utilizing ZeroBounce.

Pros: The speed at which the tool is able to validate emails including grey-list testing is incredible.

Cons: Sometimes our lists come back with 85% "catch-all" emails and when we use the AI tool to evaluate them we don't really see any value.

by Hertza on 05/04/2019

Thank you very much for your feedback! We wish you success with your list!

Lynn D.
Assistant Marketing Strategist

"Improving deliverability"

Comments: We've been able to optimize our email efforts with Zerobounce, resulting in higher deliverability while protecting our online sending reputation.

Pros: I like the flexibility to order credits as needed.

Cons: I wish there was a way to incorporate email validation technology into our web form to subscribe to our emails.

by Hertza on 05/04/2019

Mrs. Deyen, we appreciate your review very much!
Don't forget you can always get your email verification API key and add it to your signup forms.
The API will check new subscribers in real time and make sure their email addresses are valid.
Again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

Mrinal T.
Network Engineer
  • Reviewed on 02/05/2018

"I have been using Zerobounce for last 4 months and it has been an amazing experience so far."

Comments: 1. Trusted Email Validation Partner
2. Amazing results at an average cost.
3. Plug and Play API.

Pros: 1. Best among any other tools in Market
2. Negligible error rate
3. Extra Pieces of information with emails appended for zero cost.

Cons: Nothing yet. Will update when I find one. I have tested other key tools like Bounceless, Kickbox etc. but Zero bounce has given superior quality among all of them.

by Hertza on 08/05/2018

Mrinal, your review motivates us to keep our quality standards! Thank you for choosing us, we will do our best to not disappoint you.

• Reviewed on 02/05/2018
Andrew K.
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2019

"Swear by it for email marketing"

Pros: price and the deliverability of the valid results are 98+%

Cons: Wish it provided confidence scores with the results file.

Growth Marketing Specialist, Caterer Acquisition
Internet, 201-500 Employees

"Awesome experience!"

Pros: ZeroBounce is the most accurate validator I've used for my emails. I've tested against a few different services and have yet to find one that works better.

Cons: I don't love how older email lists get deleted after a certain amount of time. I also don't like how each export is password protected. It slows down my process when I'm dealing with multiple lists.

by Hertza on 08/05/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, this means a lot to us! We will keep your observations in mind.

Dan W.
Principal Consultant
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2019

"ZeroBounce was what I needed"

Comments: My problem was an old email database. I wanted to be sure which emails were current, and of those, which ones were likely to give a high bounce rate or cause complaints. This product segments things nicely. I was surprised to learn that about half of my old email addresses were completely wrong, but this was helpful because sending bulk mailings to dead email addresses is never a good idea.

Pros: Ease of use, segmentation of email quality types

Cons: I have no complaints about this software. It does what I need.

by Hertza on 08/04/2019

Thank you very much for reviewing us, Mr. Warfield. We appreciate it.

• Reviewed on 06/04/2019
Creative Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2020

"Quick email list clean-up"

Comments: I use ZeroBounce to clean large email lists and make sure our lists are always tidy.

Pros: This tool is effective for quickly cleaning a large email database and filtering out any bad or fake emails. I had no trouble using it for that effect.

Cons: The interface is a bit clunky and it feels dated when compared to other software out there for email validation.

by Hertza on 29/07/2020

Thank you for reviewing us! We're glad you enjoyed using ZeroBounce and will keep your observations in mind.

• Reviewed on 28/07/2020
James P.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/07/2018

"Great way to prep for a cold email campaign"

Comments: I improve the delivery rate of my cold email campaigns, which gets me in touch with more qualified prospects and saves my domain from being blacklisted or categorized as a spam domain.

Pros: I use this tool to scrub my list before a cold email campaign. It lets me know which email addresses are inactive, may pose delivery problems, etc. The customer service is fantastic - I've only had to get in touch with them one time because the software got stuck at a point in the process, but they solved it quickly with minimal effort from me.

Cons: I don't really have any complaints about the tool except maybe the design could be improved. However, I use the tool to serve a purpose, not to look pretty. I'm happy with it so far.

by Hertza on 27/07/2018

Mr. Pollard, we're grateful for your kind words and for your review!

So happy to have you at ZeroBounce.

The team