• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.7 /5
    4.8 /5

About UJET

UJET is modern cloud contact center software company with leading innovation in customer support on the web, phone and mobile apps.

Learn more about UJET

Showing 25 reviews of 112

Carlos C.
Tier 2 Phone Support
Consumer Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/03/2020

"UJET nice and easy software for customer service"

Comments: I use UJET for Technical Support for Google Nest when it comes to transferring to other departments or call back the customer is really smooth and easy to use. It got a lot of options that is really helpful for the daily basics.

Pros: UJET is one of the easiest software for customer service, it is really easy for doing internal transfers or maintain the call in the best way possible. It got a lot of features that allow us as agent to know in what internal auxes we can be and what external auxes we can be as well. When it comes to call the clients and maintain the best experience on the call UJET will never let the call down

Cons: Actually I've never seen something missing in this software It covers all the basics for an agent of Customer Service and Technical Support that can help us as an agent to keep the call easy and smoothly.

• Reviewed on 13/03/2020
Molly G.
Sr Manager, CX
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2019

"Easy to use but powerful!"

Comments: Our focus is to optimize before scaling so every order, every delivery, every customer issue is handled in the most efficient way - improving agent handle times, first response time, process to resolution, and ultimately customer satisfaction. With UJET, we were able to explore additional hours of availability, new avenues, and opportunities to engage customers and prospectives

Pros: UJET allows my team to take matters into their own hands - every agent feels more empowered and capable of handling a customer’s questions or issues. The easy-to-use, but powerful features like call transfers, call recording and whisper option were key factors. These tools allowed us o train and raise the efficiency of our CX team and provide enhanced service. UJET’s optional website widget with AI integration was also integral to our decision. And of course it is clear that UJET values its customers with the same high esteem we do!

Cons: At this time, there is limited flexibility and in-depth reporting abilities

Hernan G.
VP of CX Ops
Retail, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/03/2019

"Great CX tech partners"

Comments: The experience and support their team has offered to us is truly best-in- class. They have been extremely attentive from my first interaction, through onboarding, during any inquiries we've had. I'm really excited about the future with UJET.

Pros: UJET has been a strong partnership for Bark. They have allowed us to not only improve our internal agent experience but also put us in a better position to serve our customers. It is really exciting to be affiliated to a business that is forward thinking, and pushing improvements to offer better mobile omni experiences.

Cons: ________________________________________

• Reviewed on 24/03/2019
Achaunti D.
Customer service agent
Consumer Services, 501-1,000 Employees

"Ujet is Easy"

Comments: i use it every day and all day. My job loves this app. also its easy to record and track calls.

Pros: I like that we are able to use it to the full extent. Also, it is easy to understand and you are able to process more than one call. Gives you the feel of a real cell phone.

Cons: I don't like when the sound you hang up makes. Also, the loud ringing noise when trying to contact a customer.

Elisabeth S.
cx
Food Production, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/03/2020

"Extremely efficient!"

Comments: Very good experience. I'm able to have more productivity while connecting with customers on more of a personal level.

Pros: I love that I can help customers with ease and quick connection. It's also extremely easy to multitask on other sites to help customers more.

Cons: sometimes the connection is a bit glitchy- but I believe that depends on your internet connection as well.

• Reviewed on 15/03/2020
David S.
Sales Order Manager
Consumer Electronics, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2019

"Useful Schedule Tracking"

Comments: Keeping track of what people are doing and who is available on our teams.

Pros: It helps my team keep track of what we are working on and know when people are at meals and taking breaks.

Cons: Sometimes the log out doesn't appear until you minimize the screen.

• Reviewed on 18/09/2019
Richard R.
Senior Concierge
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/06/2019

"UJET Review"

Pros: The customer support with the product is amazing.

Cons: I would gladly list any cons however haven't had issues to report!

• Reviewed on 04/06/2019
Nichole B.
Tier I Order Management Specialist
Retail, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/03/2019

"At Nest We Love UJET!!!"

Comments: IT'S GREAT!!!

Pros: It is very easy to use, and better than the previous software.

Cons: Not much, sometimes it is the transferring issue, where the other agent gets the call but never connects. Other than that, it is an overall nice program.

• Reviewed on 30/03/2019
Jayson G.
TSR
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/07/2020

"UJET ease of use"

Comments: The overall experience is great.

Pros: The feature that's most impactful is the way it is easy to use.

Cons: None. So far I did not see anything that's negative when you use it.

• Reviewed on 01/07/2020
Kasey C.
Team Lead
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/05/2019

"Reporting and monitoring agent performance"

Comments: My overall experience with UJET is good. I would like UJET to remain online without logging my agents out who handle emails if they are not using UJET during their work schedule. I primarily use UJET as a time keeping system to monitor my agents work time.

Pros: Ability to create and run detailed reports on my agents' performance.

Cons: If my agents aren't actively interacting with UJET, it signs them out which affects the accuracy of the reporting.

• Reviewed on 06/05/2019
Symone T.
Community Support Agent
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees

"UJET Review"

Comments: Good, very efficient, just wish there was better connectivity.

Pros: moving from call to the customer is easy, I like the ability to put ourselves in whatever mode we need to. I also like that we can see our average ratings.

Cons: The calls and chats drop mysteriously. Also would like more time for wrap up between calls. And more time for auto chats to come in once a chat has timed out or ended.

Chantelle W.
Customer service representative
Computer Networking, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/07/2020

"Ujet is one of the best easy to use Dialers I have used."

Comments: Overall, it is great working with UJET to ensure our customers are satisfied. They seem to care about the service that they provide and I am happy to help them with that.

Pros: The best feature of UJET is the fact that it already is prepopulated with responses that are tailored for any situation we may encounter. They are non-generic and flows naturally allowing ease of conversation and excellent customer service.

Cons: Because technology failed at times, sometimes this affects UJET. There are times when the software will go down and we are unable to type or communicate with the customers. I also hate that whenever I receive another chat the one I was on becomes stuck and It almost switches to the new one.

• Reviewed on 07/07/2020
Carlos eugenio D.
Asesor Sr
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2020

"Very Good Product"

Pros: I have close to my clients
They have the oportunity to call me
Is a very efficent tool to have a register of what you do and the work to do

Cons: Easy to use
Helpfull in my things to do

• Reviewed on 09/09/2020
Muhammad B.
Trainer
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/06/2019

"Trainer"

Pros: I like that the system is very user friendly. The functionality is very self explanatory, and yet sophisticated.

Cons: The system does not have an embedded training environment.

• Reviewed on 03/06/2019
Jossie S.
Virtual Advisor
Consumer Electronics, 501-1,000 Employees

"UJET IS GREAT"

Comments: I use ujet everyday and i would not have it any other way

Pros: Its very easy to use and comfortable. Very smooth interface

Cons: The occasional bugs in the system, aux code names

Israel O.
Technical Support
Consumer Electronics, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/09/2019

"Ujet is a great tool"

Pros: i like it because you can see it when you change status. It is color coded

Cons: sometimes it becomes irresponsive or hangs

• Reviewed on 14/09/2019
Team Leader
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/04/2020

"Awesome Tool"

Comments: I have loved UJET since we've been using it. It has been a great tool not only for our business operations, but also for back office, it helps a lot and we are able to gather information from it instead of calculating it manually like with other CRMS.

Pros: It's very easy to use and I love the amount of features that the developers were able to put into a single product that unlike other CRMs, it's way easier to access and to manage. It doesn't require too many clicks for you to get what you are looking for.

Cons: It needs some polishing on performance. It tends to get stuck sometimes which is understandable in a web based tool. But it shouldn't do that with simple tasks such as looking at lists of people. It also needs to improve the reporting tool which is great except when it delivers incomplete information and there is no other way to gather the information that you are missing.

• Reviewed on 11/04/2020
Polina maria D.
Priority Services Specialist
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2020

"Review for Software buyers"

Comments: I truly haven't experienced many issues with Ujet. We had a team of Specialists from Ujet to come out. They were very helpful and gave very good information and tips on how to successfully get the most out of Ujet.

Pros: I love that when you pull up a client in the database, all of their information comes up. Also, all of their related tickets come up as well. I love it when I click on a client's name and everything comes up. Phone calls, emails and the fact that we can merge a ticket into another ticket to keep everything organized are phenomenal and it's efficient.

Cons: The thing I least like about Ujet is that in the Time and Date for the emails and phone calls that you send out will say Monday and not give the date. Or it will say today and not the date. It stays that way. They should always put in a date instead of putting the day because it's always changing and if you haven't checked in on a ticket or forgot to then you don't know if it's this Thursday or last Thursday. Or maybe I'm not looking at it correctly.

• Reviewed on 19/03/2020
Allyse C.
Happiness Manager
Consumer Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/09/2020

"Great customizable tool"

Comments: We switched from Zendesk voice to Ujet and there is no comparison, Ujet is a way better tool. The features available for call routing are amazing! There are some small tweaks but nothing that hinders the ability to receive and place calls so overall we love this tool.

Pros: The support team is quick to answer any questions or problems you may encounter. The operations management piece is relatively helpful along with the ability to customize pieces of the software for your specific business need.

Cons: I do wish some bugs were resolved such as any failed call or VM showing from a random agent instead of just whoever the actual vm or failed call was from.

• Reviewed on 21/09/2020
Bob B.
Head of Customer Service / Technical Support
Consumer Electronics, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/03/2019

"What others can't do, Quick, Nimble and turned up in hours"

Comments: I've been implementing Technical Support call centers for the last 30 years anywhere from 10 agents to 60K and 22 sites. I have used, developed and or waited for the next best thing.

What is outstanding about Ujet? Their people, they listen to you and they want to grow. They are hungry and are thinking differently. The product is excellent for what we need and it's growing with us. Get smart, revolutionize your support and use the Smart Features to excite and delight your customers. Don't be afraid to talk to your customers, just do it smartly, quickly and with a very high first contact success rate therefore driving high satisfaction.

Pros: In App Smart Features. Most other players say they are quick to implement, these guys actually deliver. Clean not overly bloated Agent widget and or supervisor interfaces.

Cons: Agent real-time/status Dashboard, The call center dashboard is nice and VERY functional but need the same for Agent activity. The agent data is available, you have to work to get it.

• Reviewed on 21/03/2019
Samson O.
Tech Support Eng
Security & Investigations, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2019

"The best Call Management software"

Comments: Excellent, Customer service and the technical support is always on top

Pros: Fact that you can integrate the Ujet with CRM like Kustomer and Zendesk, You can also use smart actions that are really cool like you cans end someone a link while on phone, and the customer can also share with you like a contact during the call or eve other inform that you may require

Cons: Generally i liked the app but, it is always up about 97% but when it goes off for any reason the team are always on top and will fix the issue ASAP

• Reviewed on 18/12/2019
Ariana C.
Executive Customer Relations Mediator
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2019

"Easy to Use and Aesthetically pleasing"

Comments: Overall it has been better than other providers and I have enjoyed my experience

Pros: I like the colors that distinguish between various aux codes, it helps me to notice if I am in the wrong one.

Cons: I really dislike the adapter feature within CRM tools, it is inconsistent, it tends to glitch and it causes audio issues if UJET is open on a tab. I cannot listen to music or watch anything with audio because sound comes in and out.

• Reviewed on 13/09/2019
Rafael L.
QA Specialist
Telecommunications, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2019

"My experience with Ujet"

Pros: Ujet is a user-friendly software, when I started working in this company they were using a different call center platform that was everything but easy to use or user-friendly. The option to be in a 3-way call, hold time control and the auxes to use is awesome. Now, as a QA specialist, I love how easy it is to access reports with relevant data for my day to day job.

Cons: When it was recently implemented there were multiple disconnections, froze screens and issues like that, but they were promptly resolved.

Ryan H.
T1 Tech Support
Telecommunications, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2019

"Great Interface and Easy to Learn."

Comments: UJET made my job about 1000X easier. I used to have to type in phone numbers whenever I did a transfer and it used to be hard to tell whether the customer was still on the line and how many people were connected at once. UJET has a low learning level so that I don't hear people complaining anymore about how they need help with stuff.

Pros: I like the simple interface. It has a simple phone app appearance instead of the typical computer program look. I like how its easy to figure out with out tons of training.

Cons: I don't like how sometimes the phone tab gets stuck and then I have to pull it up with the mouse pointer.