Limble CMMS Reviews

• Overall
    4.9 /5
    4.8 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.9 /5

About Limble CMMS

A simple to use, mobile first maintenance software solution that allows you to easily manage assets, PMs, WOs and more.

Learn more about Limble CMMS

Peretz L.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2020

"Limble Does It All Plus More, And It Costs Less Too"

Comments: Previously, we were using a combination of emails, pen, paper, google forms, and excel sheets to keep track of our maintenance tasks, their scheduling, repairs, PMs, etc. The migration process was super easy using the bulk import tool, and in a very short time, we had all our assets up, maintenance schedules and jobs up, inventory, and everything running smoothly. In day to day use, Limble hit all the spots that were important to us. Easy work order creation, a great manager's view to see what is going on, an awesome interface for working with our third party vendors, efficient inventory management. Most effectively, the PMs can be scheduled easily and basically, or you can dig down and schedule it on a granular level, maximizing your uptime between PMs, and still making sure that nothing slips by.

Pros: Was very easy to migrate over using their bulk import method, for both assets and jobs.
Great customer service, attentive team.
Straightforward configuration.
Straightforward pricing.
Thoughtfully designed with both the maintenance manager, technician, and requestor in mind.

Cons: The design could be a little more sleek.

• Reviewed on 19/07/2020
Alex R.
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/03/2020

"A simple, but powerful tool."

Comments: I manage a number of different companies planned maintenance across Africa, needed a program which is adaptable, easy to setup and hand over - at the same time be able to remote monitor.
seems to be going well so far

Pros: There are many Pros fro the software - but the most important, it the fact the developers, to whom i must take my hat off too, listen to us the customer, and develop the program around our needs, since i have been using the program, it keeps improving, more and more useful features being added all the time, but they have still have kept it simple, but powerful tool. Easy to add in assets, across multiple sites, with all the data columns you need - you build this as you need, the same deal with spare parts. Able to import asset and spares lists in from excel, not a csv file, so simple, once you've set up the data columns in Limble first .... but now have just seen another way - through their very useful constantly updating dedicated web page - https://intercom.help/limble-cmms/en/ Adding users, limiting their reach, setting up teams, a bit trickier, but easy enough. The mobile app, i find just as simple, it does it s job. The backup from limble if you have a query is also very strong, quick to reply, by email and phone - even to me all the way in Zimbabwe.

Cons: Okay, so at the time of this review - there are 2 areas which in my line I do find Limble lacking - off line mobility of the mobile app - but know this is something which they are working on, so looking forward seeing this.
Secondly, the stocking side, entering reordered stock i found cumbersome, and there seems to be no stock withdrawl / return per work order system - but this could be that i have not set the form up correctly.

• Reviewed on 02/03/2020
Francisco F.
Maintenance Manager
Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/12/2020

"Very easy to use and implement"

Comments: Really impressed with it's ease of use functionality of the system.

Pros: It was really easy to implement in our facility. Training for new users is very self explanatory.

Cons: Automatic downtime tracker, have made a suggestion this would really come in handy.

• Reviewed on 21/12/2020
Derek M.
Director of Operations & Exhibits
Museums & Institutions, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/09/2019

"Solid CMMS Software Solution"

Comments: It allows us to be more proactive than reactionary to all of our required maintenance, inspections, and PMs.
Limble CMMS has been a game-changer for us! No more whiteboard or excel task logging.

Pros: It has revolutionized the way we approach and accomplish our day-today operations. It provides accountability for employee performance, keeps our inventories stocked, maintains better coverage of periodic maintenance an inspections, provides detailed reports on our assets and it's cloud based so everything is backed-up.

Cons: Mobile app could use more features that are available on the website but are not available on the app. It limits remote capabilities.

• Reviewed on 03/09/2019
Ron M.
Director of Facilities
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/05/2019

"Great Product & Great Price!"

Comments: They are a great company to work with and have saved me countless hours in setup, use and training. And the technicians have been a pleasure to communicate with.

Pros: Well the price is a very good start, but I think the ease of use and the ease of training new users is probably 2nd to that. I have used several other web software packages and have found this one to be the most helpful and directed toward the work that I do, meaning putting in work requests, work orders for Planned Maintenance or Projects and Keeping track of assets and spaces. Also, I have requested a few minor software changes and upgrades and they took care of them within a few minutes, pretty amazing with today's software companies! Great Mobile software also.

Cons: There has been no areas that I do not like so far, but I suppose it would be helpful to be able to "schedule" a work Order to become live. That is in the works, as far as Limble says, but is not so far. You can plan and schedule and put steps in a work order, but you can not schedule a ticket or work order to become active in the future.

• Reviewed on 30/05/2019
Tie G.
Service Manager
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/01/2019

"Perfect for my business"

Comments: I run a coffee equipment service company and Limble is great for everything we do. We can store all of our assets and equipment and access it easily with a comprehensive list of all the work done on the equipment. creating maintenance schedules is a breeze and the custom dashboards allow me to view service done on select categories of equipment. Limble is by far the best CMMS on the market and I wouldn't dream of using anything else.

Pros: Customer service is always great. I can store information about all of my assets nicely and neatly.

Cons: I can honestly say I have yet to run into anything that I am unhappy with.

Craig M.
Maintenance Tech
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/02/2021

"Limble is simple"

Pros: Very user friendly software that enables people of all computer experience levels to use. One great feature is that you can hoover over an icon and it briefly describes its function. Back when I was first introduced to the software I was able to easily navigate throughout with no help from others. Similar programs usually take time to learn certain features or functions.

Cons: Can not think of anything at the moment.

• Reviewed on 26/02/2021
Alex R.
assistant technical manager
Food Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/03/2019

"starting up with limble"

Comments: i have started to use limble as we are a small maintenance devision looking after many meat processing machinery located at many customer sites - keeping track of all works done, history, parts used, we were going backwards, not to mention having CMMS - we were just fire fighters, moving from one fire to the next, seems this program will help out with this in leaps and bounds..... will keep you updated as we go along with it

Pros: as just starting i have found that although its not quick to set up initially, once you grasp it, works well and easy to do. Depending on amount of info you load into the system, the reports back are helpfull on equipment downtime, costs to run, see past history of machine in parts and reports, easier to keeping track of technicians, and I have just started.
great all round, and they get you involved in development - not that ive spent much time here.

Cons: there is no offline version, for it to work you have to be online - something i am sure they are working to do though.

• Reviewed on 13/03/2019
Jeff B.
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2017

"Amazing Software"

Comments: Allowed me to organize and streamline my operations. PMs are automatically sent out and I know that they are being done on time. Problems are easily reported and resolved. Overall Limble has been a great help.

Pros: Limble is extremely easy to use and flexible enough to meet my unique needs. Setup was a breeze and my CMMS advisor was quick to respond with any questions I had. PM schedules work great and has helped me effectively organize my PM plan.

Cons: The reports they have in there are great, but I think adding more custom reporting capabilities would be helpful.

by LimbleCMMS on 15/01/2018

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad Limble is working well for you.

• Reviewed on 13/11/2017
Daniel B.
Maintenance Tech
Chemicals, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2020

"Makes communication fast and reliable."

Comments: i love it, not sure how i ever got along with out it.

Pros: How i am able to have pre-maintenance layed out and helps with the unexpected circumstances get to me on the job or at home. plus its nice to have a reminder of task just in case i get busy with other things that come up.

Cons: nothing i like everything so far. it keeps my boss informed and makes everything run so smooth.

• Reviewed on 11/06/2020
Rashid A.
Maintenance Engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 Employees

"Amazing software"

Comments: We have plenty of assets in Europe and this software helps us to control maintenance with Business units.

Pros: Very simple cloud based software. There are video manual in each page so everyone can find out how to use soft is necessary. Mobile app is really useful for field technicians.

Cons: There are some points to improve but I'm sure Limble team is developing it already .

Roger B.
Global Facility Manager
  • Reviewed on 26/01/2018

"Limble CMMS is a great product and is very intuitive."

Comments: We are able to keep an eye on our maintenance globally with the ability to capture performance and provide reporting.

Pros: This CMMS checks many boxes for what we were looking for.
Flexible.
Mobile App for in the filed use.
Cost Effective.
Reporting.
Great Dashboard.
Great Support.
Cloud Based.
Cost Effective

Cons: I don't have any Cons. We have been utilizing this for over two years and we have had great success. .

by LimbleCMMS on 26/01/2018

Thank you for the amazing review Roger. We are glad to hear Limble has been such a success at IHG!

• Reviewed on 26/01/2018
Carl H.
DC Infrastructure & Maintenance Manager
Computer Networking, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2018

"Great product"

Comments: Helps a lot with our maintenance team ans we easily integrated our a step by step procedures in the PM's

Pros: The functionalities are easy to use and great support

Cons: The drag and drop functions can be a bit hard to adapt to

• Reviewed on 13/12/2018
Casey C.
Maintenance Planner
Wholesale, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2019

"Operator Friendly"

Pros: It is easy to train personal to use this software

Cons: Unable to map with our stock room parts.

by LimbleCMMS on 26/12/2019

Thanks for the review, Casey. We'd love to help you map Limble with your stock room parts. I have sent you a direct message so we can plan a time for doing that.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2019
Donny D.
Laborer
  • Reviewed on 19/01/2018

"Works as a good reminder for work."

Pros: Limble seems to do good at helping keep track of what needs to be done and then keeping track of what's been done in the past also.

Cons: Sometimes it seems a bit buggy, but I'm not sure if that's from the software program or from our sometimes-shoddy internet.

by LimbleCMMS on 19/01/2018

Hi Donny,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing glitches.

A shoddy internet connection could cause these type of issues, but to rule that out and ensure Limble is working to your satisfaction I would love to walk through the problem with you.

I'll send you an email and we can coordinate from there.

• Reviewed on 19/01/2018
Michael B.
Facilties Manager
Plastics, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Manufacturing"

Comments: Great experience. Solved our obvious PM tracking issues but also addressing our SHE&S requirements (safety audit task tracking), Environmental checks are being logged, Corporate Audit items tracked

Pros: The software is very well laid out. Easy for our team to use.

Cons: Cloud based means you have to rely on someone else (not your own IT) for backups. However, this can be a good thing depending on your IT department.

Matthew H.
  • Reviewed on 05/01/2018

"This is a great program and even better company."

Pros: Very simple to enter data with prompts telling you what is expected. Easily changed after the fact to better serve your needs.

Cons: Slightly limited from a calaboration software allowing you to take aspects of your current system and intergrate it into it.

by LimbleCMMS on 15/01/2018

Thank you for the great feedback!

We would love to hear more about your integration requests. Please feel free to send us the details at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 05/01/2018
Zisha G.
Technician
Building Materials, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2020

"Limble CMMS"

Pros: Very easy to use, user-friendly, nice UI, easy to work with the developer team.

Cons: need offline access, shouldn't sign out on mobile so often

• Reviewed on 19/04/2020
Dave S.
Managing partner
  • Reviewed on 11/07/2018

"Great user friendly product"

Comments: Better communication and documentation to provide to customers

Pros: Love the fact that the product can be used in my phone, tablet and laptop. It also has made several updates to make even better product.

Cons: Consider having the ability to export some reports into excel to be able to share with non users. Nice not need to have.

• Reviewed on 11/07/2018
Chris U.
Warehousing, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2021

"Great Functions and Notifications"

Comments: overall has been great, the mobility and task sharing is helpful. customer service and quickness of resolving issues has been great.

Pros: QR scan!!!! really useful for assets that are set up for starting work orders or just general information.
custom dashboard is awesome that you can detail what you want to see at a glance
reporting or spread sheets for regulatory agencies. being able to allow access to auditors to review work orders, very helpful in organizing data, labor, invoices, and much more.

Cons: the software is great, but since we have so much inventory/assets the initial set up did get confusing with parents assets and children and grand... that being said, the customer service to get us launched was a good experience. i should mention we have multiple Tenants, customers, employees and auditors in our industry so the business itself was daunting to set up.

• Reviewed on 06/04/2021
Marnus E.
Project Engineer
Oil & Energy, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2021

"Best CMMS tool i've used."

Comments: Being the HSE Focal Point one of my biggest concern has always been addressing items that are not compliant on maintenance inspections. This problem is solved with limble where inspection tasks can be completed on time and submitted for review while generating remediation tasks to repair/improve non compliant items. The system allows you to generate unplanned tasks (work requests) and planned tasks very easily and allows you to track them from start to finish for analysis.

Pros: Other than the ease of implementation and use, which by itself is already worth forking out the money to use this as a company's CMMS tool, their customer support is just next level. They'll help you within a couple of minutes and problems are solved very very quickly. Definitely a tool i'd recommend to any operation.

Cons: It seems like the manner in which a task loads sometimes takes long on larger tasks. This is probably just an IT issue and does not affect the overall performance of the CMMS online based system.

by LimbleCMMS on 17/04/2021

Marnus, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback! I have good news for you, we just made a speed increase this week. Now those large tasks should load really quickly.

• Reviewed on 01/04/2021
Newton K.
Flight Discovery Center Building & Operations Manager
Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/06/2020

"Best Bang for your Buck"

Comments: LimbleCMMS has been a fantastic all in one tool to keep track of work orders, man hours, and upcoming projects in our Operations Department. I would highly recommend this software to any small to mid-size business or organization.

Pros: The best part about LimbleCMMS is their support team. I know I can call them and have a timely response with a fix to a bug or help with a new feature. They are incredibly open to suggestions and are willing to implement needed features or explain how an already implemented feature can serve that purpose.

Cons: The mobile app can be difficult to use when starting out. I recommend the full version for the first few weeks of use especially when building assets.

Bob T.
Director of Operations
Food Production, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2021

"Limble Review After Three Years"

Comments: We have taken Limble's platform to different levels other than just for CMMS. We are using it for safety and quality training, audits, and verifications. Links to safety videos and PowerPoint presentations are incorporated into a "PM" and, after both are viewed, there is a test with Option Lists used to select answers. We also use the platform for quality and safety audits and verifications in the same manner.

Pros: When we first started using Limble, I found it very user friendly and intuitive. As with any new software, there is a learning curve, but with Limble it was very short. Additionally, the support team was phenomenal. They worked with me on questions I had until they were resolved and their response time was very short.

Cons: The software platform completely met my needs. For the small company I work for, we finally have all information about our assets in one place. I have used other CMMS platforms with very large, multi location companies in the past so I'm familiar with very advanced features. These features are available with Limble but it does require an enterprise license. But, for my needs with the size company we have, the three license subscriptions are working just fine.

• Reviewed on 13/04/2021
David S.
Maintenance Manager
Chemicals, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/10/2020

"Limitless Limble"

Comments: I've only been using it a short time, but so far I'm really enjoying working with it. I find I'm not cursing at my screen and pounding my keyboard like I did with our previous CMMS. This is at least in part because it takes about half the time to do everything.

Pros: Actually my title is a bit of a misnomer, but the programmers seem to be working on that. While it does have limits, there is much to like about Limble. It has a simple design but lots of functionality. Particularly I like the ease of use and how quickly you can find things with the excellent search function. Being able to access various types of data from within a screen rather than constantly jumping back and forth is a relief. Being able to change data readily without the fear of losing history builds confidence. I'm usually afraid to play around in most new softwares for fear of damaging something irreparably, but that is not a problem in Limble. I like the flexibility to tailor parts of Limble to my needs like adding custom data fields in several places. There is a comfortable similarity in style from module to module while still retaining unique capabilities. I love the various types of instructions that can so easily be set up in PMs and the three color dating system, which you can customize, is a quick visual indicator for both the technicians and managers as to the status of each work order.

Cons: I'm not sure there is anything I don't like about it. Mostly I see some areas for improvement, like the Purchasing module that is pretty new. But with Limble welcoming, and actually acting on, customer suggestions, I have no doubt it will gradually mature to be equal to the other modules in time.

• Reviewed on 22/10/2020
Darin M.
Maintenance Supervisor
Machinery, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2021

"Limble is a valuable asset to the performance of our team"

Comments: Limble has allowed us to manage our maintenance activities and keep track of many metrics that show how the maintenance team and the business is doing. Limble has taken our company to the next level.

Pros: Initial set up is easy. It is very easy to use and navigate. The tutorials are very helpful when first starting to learn the software.

Cons: There have been some features that needed improved, but the Limble team has been VERY receptive and fast to make changes that are requested. I really don't have any big issues with the software or the Limble team.

• Reviewed on 11/02/2021