• Overall
    4.9/5

About CanIRank

SEO solution designed to provide actionable insights and recommendations rather than data.

Learn more about CanIRank

Joe C.
Managing Partner
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/05/2020

"Excellent Resource for SEO 7 Marketing"

Comments: Excellent. We now have 87 keywords on page 1 in Google. We've had 56 keywords improve ranking since using CanIRank and hat's led to increased search volume and solid leads

Pros: CanIRank gives a valuable snapshot of where you are on SEO, but it goes further and gives you a gauge on where you stand versus competitors you select. Among the things I really like are:
- it goes beyond SEO and gives you benchmarks on how you doing from a Marketing perspective on content, authority and other metrics
- expands your reach with a consistent flow of new relevant keyword ideas-much richer than other tools we've used
- keeps your eye on the ball with weekly reports, actionable recommendations and experts to. delegate tasks to, for an additional fee
- useful breakdown of ideas on which offer the highest value, highest search volume and highest ROI to help prioritize your efforts
- translates the value of ideas by comparing to paid advertising - useful gague

Cons: Just be aware that CanIRank generates an on-point flow of ideas and recommendations, but you'll have to evaluate them to identify the ones that are the highest potential to pursue

• Reviewed on 13/05/2020
Mark C.
Marketing Manager
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/02/2020

"A clear path to your SEO page rank improvements"

Comments: I paid for the $49 plan for several months to research and improve the rankings for several keywords on the website for the company I work for. We are a software company in the event ticketing industry, which is actually very competitive on search ranking. I was able to discover many keywords/phrases that we were already ranking decently for (and some poorly), and with CanIRanks clearly described instructions and multiple tools, I learned what needed to be done in order to increase our page ranks for certain keywords / pages.

Pros: I love how it guides you step by step in plain English on what you need to do in order to improve your search rank for the keywords you're currently ranking for or would like to rank for. The interface is very straight forward, while providing a huge amount of data and information. The competitor analysis tool is particularly useful and gives great insight into the pages and words they are outperforming you on.

Cons: Some of the suggested backlinks are somewhat irrelevant to the keyword or industry I might be trying to target. But I can usually find a couple good ones in the bunch.

• Reviewed on 03/02/2020
Nathan S.
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/02/2019

"Ok option if your pretty new to SEO"

Pros: - Provides straight forward actionable tips to improve your sites SEO.

Cons: - Free plan is VERY limited
- Sometimes it can be information overload

• Reviewed on 22/02/2019
Jessica F.
Content Creator/Owner
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2020

"CanIRank keeps you organized and helps you improve your SEO!"

Comments: Their team is helping me to improve my website SEO, traffic, and user experience. We've already gotten a number of pages/posts to rank on Page #1 of Google, and have helped me to address a number of backend issues, including site speed.

Pros: I love having a knowledgeable team helping me to reach my goals, especially since I don't particularly like dealing with the backend and technical side of things, even though I know it is important. They are on top of everything, too!

Cons: I honestly really enjoy using this service. No complaints!

• Reviewed on 21/05/2020
Engineer
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/03/2019

"Definitely worth trying out"

Comments: I'm sure the recommendations vary pretty greatly between websites and keywords, and as your experience may be better or worse - I'd say check out their free trial and see how useful their AI recommendations seem and from there make the call for whether or not to subscribe. Overall, I'd rank them a 7/10 and would definitely recommend checking out their free trial to see if you can get value out of them.

Pros: We gave CanIRank a try at our startup, and our initial impression was that it does provide useful data in an easy to digest format, but not everything provided is actionable or useful so you do have to manually filter through their suggestions to find the gems. For example, we got a lot of value out of the competition comparison features where you can compare your website to that of your competitors for specific keywords and see which aspects of your website are low hanging fruit to increase your SERP rankings. Additionally, we were able to identify easy wins from their content promotion section, which are public listings and articles that you can attempt to submit your website to for consideration.

Cons: The "grow my content" section of their website provided many opportunities to dead / obsolete websites or in my opinion very difficult longshots (namely answers.com which doesn't allow editing / adding new content as they shut down and are in read-only archive mode).

Tech Support
E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2020

"A Stand Out Tool in the SEO Tool Category"

Pros: The intuitiveness and ease of use of the software. I used this sofware to help teachers optimize their online courses in SERPS. And, many of them obviously knew very little about SEO. The easy-to-implement and understand SEO using CanIRank helped me instrumentally.

Cons: I wish that the reports updated more than once a week, but ultimately that's not a huge thing.

• Reviewed on 20/02/2020
Omari H.
Internet, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2020

"Not your average SEO tool"

Comments: CanIRank does what it says. It helps me quickly evaluate SERPs to know "Can I Rank?" and offers recommendations that you can usually implement.

Pros: CanIRank automates the process of evaluating search competition while giving you actionable recommendations that actually improve rankings. The automation piece is what makes this stand out. You can quickly go from analyzing search data to creating a plan. CanIRank also guides you through the process so you learn to be a better SEO at the same time.

Cons: The downside is the tool doesn't always get it right. You still need someone who can make sense of the recommendations and determine what's meaningful and what's not. To their credit, they do offer to do the work for you. So if you know what you're doing you get a reasonably priced tool that simplifies a lot and if you have no clue you can hire them at each step of the way.

• Reviewed on 06/02/2020
James B.
Internet, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2020

"Best DIY SEO software"

Comments: For someone who is either new or intermediate to SEO, this software works as described. The monthly isn't too bad for what you get. I go on every few days, see if it gives me new opportunities for backlinks or page improvement and get those tasks out of the way. I do not run a blog or sales site, so my work is only for one page mostly.

Pros: Since I am new to SEO, I needed to find software that is easy to use and gives guidance in "dummy" language. CanIRank does that for me. It updates all metrics daily and provides a step by step list of tasks for me to do that isn't too difficult for me to understand. I am not sure if my company/site is their target market, but the software works for me.

Cons: Not really that much to dislike. I do, however, use two software products to give me details that CanIRank does not give me. The other is a mainstream cloud based SEO software that is more granular.

• Reviewed on 17/02/2020
Michael M.
Chaplain
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/03/2019

"Well Organized and Intuitive Dashboard"

Pros: I used CanIRank because I've tried everything to rank higher for keywords in the Online Ordination industry. I've been successful with many long-tail search queries and getting my rankings in the top 3-5. But I can't crack the first page for the main search terms. I've used BuzzSumo, and tried every avenue I could think of. But I never moved past the 2nd page. So I tried CanIRank and the feedback was extremely useful. I liked the way they prioritized their suggestions based on the value of completing a task. And the reasoning behind their recommendations was valuable. I liked how they prioritized and ranked tasks. A great tool to add to my tool belt. I think this will move the needle.

Cons: I started using it as a free trial and wish I could have had a few more tools to use under the free version before committing. But ultimately was glad I signed up.

Sales Manager
Consumer Goods, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2020

"Best kept secret SEO tool"

Pros: Everything from being able to identify ranking ability, to growing thematic relevance, to the fact that they provide actionable opportunities, there are so many features of CanIRank that have provided me a ton of value. I recommend it to all my entrepreneur friends!

Cons: There is a bit of a learning curve when you get started.

• Reviewed on 14/02/2020
Tom M.
  • Reviewed on 21/03/2019

"Amazing tool"

Comments: Its been great!

Pros: We recently started using CanIRank. We have and still use other similar software. But none that we have found do as good a job at doing the analysis for you. This software has allowed us to really pinpoint what is holding a client website from ranking on page 1. Just this week, I used some of the data in a sales meeting to show a client why we needed to create more content pages. I highly recommend this software."

Cons: I really can't think of anything. It is an amazing software

• Reviewed on 21/03/2019
San B.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Internet, 2-10 Employees

"Highly Recommended"

Comments: Yes, we’ve used CanIRank for our clients and also started using the tool for our own business web3solution.com . As a digital marketing company since 2008 we’ve used several tools like Moz, seranking, rank tracker, ahrefs, serpstat, marketing miner and many other tools. We can safely say CanIRank is an amazing tool. The new approach to see SEO promotion by CanIRank is interesting. The check marketing performance, opportunities, Grow by content, Improve ranking, promote content and build my authority options making the SEO approach much easier for users to understand and to take action. We already recommending our clients and will recommend in future as well.

Pros: The usability, features of the software and the easy to use inter-phase.

Cons: Very hard to find this software information.