15 years helping Emirati businesses

About ClickUp

ClickUp is the world's leading project management tool with fully customizable and proprietary features that make it a must-have.

Learn more about ClickUp

Pros:

It helps in keeping all task in organizing way plus it is enriched with user friendly interface which is easy to use.

Cons:

When adding new tickets/cards to my boards, I often experienced delays. A couple of times some of the cards I've just added were lost.

ClickUp ratings

4.3
4.5
4.6
4.6

8.8/10

ClickUp has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 4,152 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ClickUp before?

Filter reviews (4,152)

Bryan
Bryan
Product Director in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

One project management app to rule them

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

ClickUp truly does replace multiple tools with one. We manage our content creation, marketing, product development, company documents, and more in one place thanks to ClickUp. Departments in our company are able to understand and stay up to date on what other teams are working on much easier since we can keep everything in one place.

Cons:

While ClickUp does many things, it has also had many minor bugs over the years, though there are less and less of these today, and important bugs are generally fixed quickly.

Leminton
Founder in US
Construction Software, 2–10 Employees

My projects, tasks and workflows have been streamlines using ClickUp.

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Wow, ClickUp has boosted productivity, streamlined how I manage projects and tasks as well as communicating with colleagues.

Pros:

Wow. I love how clean, attractive and organized the UI of ClickUp was designed, it just puts everything in order and appropriately. I am also happy with how I can customize channels, templates and projects to how I know best. Incase a project is overdue or almost reaching completion, ClickUp marks it with a red colour to help you time track and know how to mitigate it. I can also communicate with teammates using the business instant messaging collaborate on a project using the Kanban and white boards. Fantastic drag and drop functionality. ClickUp has also the capability to integrate with third party platforms like Google Calendar that helps in date and time tracking.

Cons:

I can't think of any dislikes at the moment simply because I have come across any.

Diana
Project Manager in Poland
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

1.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: The App was an aim to help Project managers in their work and life, and instead - it makes it more complicated. The bugs are not fixed, the features are not improved. I reported many bugs since a year (wrong filters working, statises not visible, wrong data tracki g and much more), but the company did nothing about it. We get info about an updates every month on our mailboxes but none of the crucial bugs was ever fixed. I have 300+250 tasks on ClickUp, they are not able to tell when they would be able to fix those, so no Roadmap. I am a Project manager and product Owner since many years and I havent seen that kind of Roadmap Management in my lifetime. I lost much money and time cause I was not on time with many tasks and what was the cause? The ClickUp shows different tasks on different lists and somehow many on them are not visible, even if I use date Filter or due date "last 7 days" etc - we cannot trust this App, and instead of giving some Roadmap, we still do not know whether its good to move 1000 tasks somewhere else or what. And it has been since almost a year.
Sometimes I got answer like "We cannot estimate the time but its in the Review" for 15 weeks... And sometimes - no info for long time, promising they are working on it and then - tadaaam "We are not working on it cause its only you who reported that bug and we prioritize bugs and issues Based on the number of reporters". Omg. It is unbelieveable.
Of course you would get AI updates, some integrations etc, but the crucial things like reponsiveness, productivity, reliable features, bug fixing, filters working properly, lists showing right tasks every moment - this is something you cannot See.
ClickUp Team, info that developers are working on sth for weeks, months or you cannot estimate the time is neither empowering their businesses nor saving their time money / nor giving them overview of how the Projects are going and whether they should perform some actions etc. Whasn't that the aim of the App?
If I loose more than 50€ once again due to the bugs, I am done of waiting… Please, think twice while choosing the app. Especially if you don’t want to have your work disruptive. Moreover, I got info “We have only one report of this issue, the issue doesn't block workflow, and there are viable workarounds using the web and desktop apps.” -> the ClickUp team told be that I could use computer to workaround this. Really? heavy computer everyday with me, those days? Web app is terrible, no responsiveness at all. Really, I was about to have “The Highest Rated Project Management Platform” “ClickUp's easy-to-use product management software keeps your team productive, efficient and headache-free” “ClickUp's productivity platform is constantly improving as we release new features requested by our clients every single week.” ar they told avout the app, and unfortunately no progress in those really crucial bugs and features. The slogans on the websites are not real.

Pros:

Maybe the layout, I thouth it would be useful. I like the dependencies.

Cons:

The app is not easy-to-use, productive, efficient. No bug fixing. only money & time lost. In My Work, opening a task and returning to the view places you back at the top of the list Statuses not appearing when adding a status filter tasks are not getting displayed in My Work > Overdue > See All of the mobile app. Task with DueDate for today are missing in MyWork - Today section. Also shows tasks missing from Everything List] Mobile Home V3 | In My Work, opening a task and returning to the view places you back at the top of the list Home | Mobile | Tasks missing from My Work on the mobile app and browser] The statuses are not working properly The lists and due dates and not working The web site is not responsive How could I trust the App as I do have 5 tasks on my TODO list for today and then I got 25 email notifications that those tasks are overdue? Where those tasks were hidden for 24 hours? And Its the same with many functionalities. We cannot trust statuses, Dates, lists, progress... Mobile Home V3 | In My Work, opening a task and returning to the view places you back at the top of the list - could you imagine having to review/change the due dates and every time scrolling to the bottom (200+ tasks on the list) to change the date of one particular task? It last 1.5hours every few days.

Solomon
Project manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Click To Higher Results from Your Projects with Click up.

5.0 last month New

Comments: The tool has greatly improved our projects productivity.

Pros:

It has made it possible for us to manage many projects within a short range of time. It has a very easy to use and userfriendly interface. The customer desk is always available to help us. Easy to search on any of our files with click up.

Cons:

We do not have a good reason to hate on the software it has new a good one.

Charleotte
Senior HR Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

The Top of the table project and Task management software.

5.0 last month New

Pros:

It is easy to do a follow up and track the progress of our ongoing projects with the tool. It has a very affordable pricing plan. The customer service is incomparable to any other that we have ever received from any other project manager tool. It is easy to set up and get started with.

Cons:

It has been the best tool for working on all our projects.

Onur
Onur
Co-Founder in Türkiye

ClickUp Review

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: My overall experience with ClickUp is very good. It helps us to manage our daily tasks.

Pros:

You can start using ClickUp for free and later on while discovering it, you can switch to paid version. This gives you a chance to adapt to the application.

Cons:

The customer support can be more active and help the users with daily usage issues.

Ashley
Owner in US
Design, Self Employed

Literally has all of the PM features that you need as a small business

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

I tried all of the competitors and I keep coming back to ClickUp due to how comprehensive it is. It’s easy to set up with all of the templates that come in the library. It’s also not too expensive compared to some of the other software

Cons:

It does take a few to set up. It can be confusing if you try to set up everything from scratch versus using a template to get an idea on how to set everything up how you want and need

Aakash
Aakash
Full Stack Developer in India
Internet, 51–200 Employees

Task management and Project management is very good as compare to other big softwares.

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall very good experience while using the app, it simply made the workflow very smooth.

Pros:

I liked the panel on task management and ease of use because in some other related software and web applications there is a very complex process to create tasks and projects.

Cons:

I think they need to give customized options for the dashboard so we can disable other unusable menus and features.

Tim
Project Manager in Australia
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

ClickUp is well worth a look.

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Very happy. Easy to generate reports in ClickUp - good for clients and board members.

Pros:

ClickUp was easy to set up and for our team to join. Plenty of features which may better suit a more complex project or organization.

Cons:

A little learning how it works, but thats expected.

Kevin
Director in UK

Excellent PM Toolkit

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Great resources so was easy to learn and impliment. Really enjoying the experience.

Pros:

Ease of setup and use, has all tools needed to complete multiple projects.

Cons:

No cons yet, still early days, working really well.

CEO and Head Writer in US

Flexible Tool That Has Allowed Us to Scale Our Project Management Capabilities

Comments: We turned to ClickUp because we were quickly outgrowing to-do lists with Trello. We found that ClickUp could do about 90% of what the competition could, but at one fifth of the cost. ClickUp has turned out to be an important collaboration and project tracking tool for us, and we feel confident that it can grow with us into the future.

Pros:

* Numerous ways to customize the software to fit your workflow. * Great way to keep all resources needed for a project in one easy-to-access place * Allows a number of guests, which makes it easy to share resources with clients * LOTS of ways to view your projects and data * Multiple ways to access each function; each user can find their own way to access needed information * Daily work summaries * Good communication tool * System is smart enough to make guesses as to what you want to do--for example, if you paste multiple lines of text into a task name field, it will ask if you want to create multiple tasks

Cons:

* System can be slow/laggy sometimes * Requires a bit of setup/customization. It can be done, but adds to the learning curve. * Needs a module to create bills/invoices from a template given tasks that are done (they say they've been working on this for a few years...) * Takes getting used to all the features and ways to display data

Owner in Canada
Media Production, 2–10 Employees

A user updated software with all the complexity anyone could ever want.

Comments: I have had a great experience with Clickup. I run a couple of small businesses so I haven't been able to take full advantage of everything ClickUp has to offer, but from what I have used I really enjoy it.

Pros:

I joined this software about 3 years ago when there were still a lot of missing features. My favorite thing was seeing that they implemented a voting system that allows you to request features and ideas within a thread where everyone can participate, and if you liked the idea you just give it a thumbs up. When the developers look at the features they add it to their list and start adding them. It is very user-driven and very easy to know what is being worked on from threads all the way up to their roadmap plan of all there plans.

Cons:

When setting this up if you are not someone that is willing to really learn the software and understand the complexity of this platform to really get full use out of it, then it can get pretty confusing or cumbersome. I love complex platforms that allow for tons of different customizations so for me this works great.

2 years ago

Hey, Brandon! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to have you and your team here from Trello! We understand that it can take some time to become familiar with all of our features! We have quite a few options to help you and your team if you still need assistance! ClickUp University is the best way to learn ClickUp fundamentals. It is free, on-demand, and your team can access it 24/7! You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/! Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected] to discuss the available resources. Have an amazing and productive day!

Patrick
CEO in Italy
Media Production, 2–10 Employees

So far, the best project management software (I've used a few)

Comments: Overall I'd say I'm very satisfied, productivity has boosted and I can keep things more organized. It's super easy for me to create a task, assign it, decide a timeframe for it (have it appear on my Google Calendar) and have an overview (and email digests) of all the work to be done. I recommend it for anybody from a big project manager, to a single person just organizing day to day choirs.

Pros:

As its tagline states "one app to replace them all", ClickUp does a great job at offering features I'd otherwise previously be using 2-3 different apps for. I used to have an app for tasks, another for time tracking, and other methods for sharing media and messaging, I now use ClickUp for all of these things. I have recommended it on all projects I've worked on, and have yet to meet a team that did not find it valuable enough to make a switch to it.

Cons:

It's still relatively new, so there are a couple of things that need 100% fixing here and there, for example, I've found the desktop app a little annoying sometimes when it needs to update and I had to change the shortcut icon on my taskbar (as if the update changed the program .exe file), but as mentioned, it's new so I guess somethings are to be expected.

2 years ago

Hey, Patrick! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review! We're so happy to have you here from Trello and to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! We'd love for you to post your ideas regarding our desktop app to our feature request board(s) and describe what it would help you to achieve or accomplish better than today the more detail the better to help our Product team really understand the impact! Our Product team keeps a close eye on ideas posted here to plan future releases and gauge interest, so every vote counts! Have an amazing and productive day!

Gabriel
Gabriel
Operational Manager in Romania
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

Feature rich, maybe too rich

Comments: Overall it's a really nice tool to work with; In my personal opinion, it is way better than devops and more customizable than JIRA.
And I guess it wasn't only me; the team also felt comfortable enough that we even started using it for retrospectives.

Pros:

I liked that every one of us (we were a 10-men dev team featuring 2x QA, SCM, PO and DEVS) was able to create as many customized views and lists and what-not. Aggregation worked amazing - especially when grouping things together for exports and reporting Sub tasks - we used that alot for "task-scoping" (basically task breakdown) and on the business plan it also allowed us to assign hour estimates

Cons:

Two things over here: - we were on the Business pricing plan - we could have worked with Unlimited, except that there was this one feature (resource vs. task allocation) that we really needed; it was kind of annoying to have to switch to the next tier just to get this one little thing working - customizations - ClickUp allows you to pretty much configure EVERYTHING, so it made it a bit hard to set it up properly. I remember that we figured out at some point that we can disable things at list level, but this only got rid of part of the problem.

Siokas
Siokas
Researcher in Greece
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 501–1,000 Employees

ClickUP is a tool that revolutionises project management

Comments: I started using ClickUp the minute I learned about it and the expirience was amazing. I transfered all my projects to ClickUp in order to increase my productivity.

Pros:

The ability to integrate the different tools and apps from other companies to ClickUp in a way that increases productivity. Additionally, this helps adapt the dashboard to the needs of the team and the project, thus making it a useful and powerful tool. Also, the teams brings new ideas and services coniniously.

Cons:

The only thing I found difficult to use is the automation features. It was difficult for me to underrstand it without trial and a preview was not available to help me understand its impact before appling it to the main pipeline of the project management.

Jose J
Jose J
CTO in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

ClickUp boosted the productivity in our team.

Comments: After I understood and teach my team how to deploy and integrate ClickUp into our business, it has been a great experience so far, not to mention the wonderful customer support from the ClickUp team. Also, they are releasing new great features every often that we immediately integrate into our workspaces.

Pros:

What I like about ClickUp is that is a very powerful tool that allows me and my team to track tasks, brainstorm ideas, create documentation, content calendars, and planning, share tasks and documents with clients, and many more features that we are still discovering every day.

Cons:

Understanding how to organize the workspaces in ClickUp could be a little overwhelming for certain users. In my personal case, I had to enroll on the ClickUp University site to understand certain features, however in their tutorials, they already had different workspaces with dummy information, but there was no explanation on how to create that information from scratch. Thankfully, I found a few YouTube videos that explained how to create information from scratch, following easy analogies from our everyday life.

2 years ago

Hey, there! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Nia
CEO in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

I absolutely love ClickUp! Have Been Using it for Years and Won't Go Back!

Comments: I'm a ClickUp Stan! I use ClickUp for just about everything and don't plan to stop anytime soon. It works amazingly and is the first thing I recommend to clients.

Pros:

The functionality of it is amazing! It works great and functions at top level

Cons:

It's a learning curve for some of my clients so sometimes it takes some additional hand holding. But once they get it, they love it!

Product Management & Business Development in Canada
Internet, Self Employed

Best Project Management Tool I've Ever Used

Comments: I use ClickUp exclusively as a solo user for my personal projects at the moment, although I'm trying to sell the idea to my employer to move a small team toward this to replace our current project planning and bug tracking solutions.
I was so impressed that I upgraded to the Unlimited paid plan and intend to be a lifelong customer.
I absolutely love ClickUp and highly recommend it to everyone.

Pros:

-Packed with features and options; advanced features are called "ClickApps" and can be turned on/off by an admin, depending on the team's needs. -Beautiful UI, with relatively intuitive layout -Lots of view options: by Time (i.e. a calendar), List, Kanban board, Box (cool idea I haven't seen before), Gantt chart (paid feature), and Reports. -I love how they allow you to minimize a task to pin it to the bottom of your window for easy access. I regularly pin my top 3-4 tasks I need to urgently work on, which could otherwise get forgotten (although their reminders and notifications system is quite robust, those help too). -The notepad feature is such a great idea. Perfect for having a convenient way to jot down rough notes, which you can later convert to a task if desired. -Fast development team: features and improvements are rapidly added. -Unlike a lot of their competition, they listen to users and are transparent with their roadmap: ClickUp uses a feature feedback tool called Canny to let users suggest and vote on features/improvements/bugs (see clickup.canny.io/). They also publish their roadmap, with regular updates, so you know what is coming (see docs.clickup.com/features/roadmap). I regularly check both of these pages and absolutely love this. -ClickUp's Support team is amazing. Large amounts of written and video content get posted regularly to teach you how to use various features. And if you get stuck, their Support team responds very quickly.

Cons:

There is certainly a learning curve to figuring out how best to fit their many levels of hierarchy that groups of tasks can follow: ClickUp offers spaces, projects, project lists, tasks, sub-tasks, checklists, and "checked lists" (an alternative to bullet points within a description box), as well as tags and the newly-introduced goals. With all these options, it can certainly be confusing on how to structure your to-dos. My advice is to 1) watch as many of their support videos as you need to understand what they offer and 2) use only what you know you immediately need, then ignore other features until you see a need in your projects.

Luis
Content Producer in UK
E-Learning, Self Employed

Highly Versatile for Personal Use and Teams

Comments: ClickUp is the only free application that is powerful enough to work primarily as my personal productivity system. I use it to track my daily routines and remember to complete tasks by certain dates. Moreover, I've found it incredibly useful to outline processes and systems through subtasks and checklists, to help me create each blog post. Consequently, it is very simple for me to go through my checklists which probably saves my time and mental energy. Furthermore, it acts well as a huge database of things I need to do.

Pros:

Due to a rich collection of features, ClickUp is very flexible thus a great app for the personal productivity system of a power user: I think it is best suited as an all-in-one place to put task items and have them organised. For instance, you can view tasks in a board, calendar, or list and view different scopes at different levels of task organisation. Also, custom fields allow further customisation of tasks, with templates to preserve ideal skeletons of tasks. Moreover, navigation is easy with various search functions and their respective hotkeys. The notepad (in the app and the browser extension) is great for remembering ideas and converting them into tasks later, since it saves a lot of time. Having apps on multiple platforms makes it convenient to use, alongside an abundance of integration opportunities (namely Google Calendar and PomoDoneApp, which is especially powerful when using tools such as Zapier. Official documentation, as well as a place to request features, are useful, too.

Cons:

While certain features can be enabled/disabled between different "spaces", the vast number of features and controls can be, to some extent, intimidating and overwhelming. For this reason, it is a good idea to spend some time getting to know the software and how to use it. For example, I've found the recurring tasks to be quite confusing due to the sheer number of options—even for a simple daily recurring task. As a result, I've had to document when to use each setting for myself. With that said, I would like to see recurring tasks become even more intelligent by having recurrences depend on the "type" of day as well as the ability to suspend recurring tasks. This could be useful for a student with schooldays and non-schooldays, for example. Additionally, the notepad browser extension is unnecessarily floating above each webpage, so it would be better if it could be accessed solely by the extension button in the browser toolbar.

Rick
Rick
Director in Mexico
Design, 2–10 Employees

Innovative project/task management software with plenty of power, even in the free tier

Comments: I'm impressed overall although I'm not sure I'm going to switch from Todoist. Having task dependencies is pretty tempting though. Definitely anyone looking for a task/project management for teams should look very closely at Clickup. If any of your team has aging eyes, however, trust me they're going to protest.

Pros:

I have to say I'm impressed with so much power being offered for small teams for free: Things like email notifications, a slick Android/iOS app, dependencies for tasks (almost never free), file attachments for tasks (ditto), integrations (Todoist and Slack are the two I checked out), generous allocation of projects. This is a thoughtfully designed app for teams with enterprise-level features for everyone. At first it might seem like a negative that time tracking isn't native to the app but since so many adopters are probably already using a dedicated TT app, the tight-enough integration with third-party apps like Toggl is a good idea. Plus Clickup has a Chrome extension. See below for caveats. I also liked being able to minimize tasks to the bottom of the screen. Other members of the the team, such as managers, can watch tasks without those tasks being assigned to them. This is unique to Clickup, I believe.

Cons:

The tagline for the app is One app to replace them all and the strain of accomplishing that shows in the webapp's complex UI. Don't get me wrong, the devs have done an impressive job with basic onboarding, in general, and with cramming so many features on-screen. However there were times I either felt lost or wondered about the various spaces and panes that weren't being used. I kept finding features that But the worst thing about the UI is the text size and the too-light accent colors. Too many UI elements were in the lightest gray imaginable that could still be perceived. Not at all optimal. Some more themes would be appreciated. I can't see being happy using the app every day because of this. Also, a tiny tiny little flag that indicates a high priority task is kind of a joke. Maybe lightly shade the whole task? The Android app , on the other hand, is better if not ideal. I'm not used to different type sizes within a pane. I disabled the Chrome extension because when it was installed it kept crashing my other extensions and its massive CPU grab led to my having to Powerwash my Chromebook.

Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees

Clickup makes Project management a joyful experience.

Comments: In overall clickup is a very powerful software capable of making the task of managing complex projects an enjoyable experience. Clickup can be used both in business and personal life. When there is a marketing campaign to be run it can be distilled down to number of tasks that run both sequentially and parallel to meet the end goal of successful campaign. The content making for a blog and youtube channel can be broken in to several tasks that can be assigned to team members to accomplish and finally put together a high quality content that generates a lot of business leads. The different views makes it more meaningful to work with and view the whole process.

Pros:

The first and foremost thing that I like about the clickup is the customizability of the whole platform. It does not have guide on how to tailor your project so you can track it on clickup, what they give is a guide on how to customize the Clickup to track and manage your project whatever that might be. The complexity in anything comes with a price. You do need to know what you’re doing and only use what you need without making it over-complex. Hence you can look at it a blessing as well as a difficulty. Therefore the beginning inevitably comes with a steep learning curve on how to use this powerful tool. Clickup is not only for the businesses and organizations. It’s versatile and broad enough to be used for one’s personal life management. Since we all know failing to plan is planning to fail, it makes no difference when it comes to one’s personal life. The functions in it can be easily adopted to make personal routine t to run according to a timetable of your own. Personally I prefer to spend more time on clickup than on social media since it’s much more realistic to see how one’s own life unfolds than anyone else’s. The advantage of using clickup for personal day to day management is that it’s free for such purposes for life. It offers 5 workspaces on the free package and it’s more than enough to track day today personal plan. If the payed version is needed this is not costly as well.

Cons:

The first thing I dislike is that the software comes with a lot of notifications enabled by default and no intuitive description where it can be configured to understand what it will do if I enable them. When you have an extensive number of tasks and projects defined the notifications can fill up your phone’s notification bar, email inbox and desktop if you haven’t decided on what to disable. This can be made easy if the notification configuration is made more intuitive and also making the content of the notification with more content that can be expanded if necessary. Another modification that could be done to the way it defines the time and date for a task. Currently the time is selected with a long drop down menu which makes it very difficult to select the time when there are lot of tasks to define. It quickly becomes whole lot of repetitive scrolling to get to the time slot. This can be simplified by inserting a configurable clock face instead of the drop down list. The arms of this interactive clock face can be made to select the hour numbers and then minutes. Just with two clicks the time is defined.

2 years ago

Hey, there! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all, and have a great, productive day!

Jaden
Digital Marketer in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

8/10 — Extensive Features, All In One Project Management Tool, But Small Improvements Needed

Pros:

ClickUp is the best task manager I've used. In the past I've used Asana, Todoist, and Trello. ClickUp takes all the best features of these apps and integrates them into one. It's extremely powerful and likely has many features you didn't even know you needed. Time tracking, priority, status, dashboards, filters, views, documents, linked tasks, etc. . . there are a ton of features here that you'll find useful.

Cons:

1) Because there are so many features, clickup can take some getting used to. It took me 2-3 hours of watching videos and playing around with the software to get comfortable, but this investment was worth it in terms of time the software has saved me. 2) There are some small bugs that are annoying to deal with but not deal-breaking. Hopefully the dev team fixes these soon, and I'm sure they will because they seem to be quite active. The two bugs that were a pain were as follows: a - dashboard issues. Sometimes dashboards won't pull in new information, or a block would temporarily break. The dashboards on the iOS app are quite unstable as well. b - slow performance. The pc app is a port of the webapp, but much slower. The webapp is a bit better, but still needs performance improvements. Side Note: Add the webapp to your desktop so that it opens in a separate window → this is essentially a faster version of the PC app.

2 years ago

Hey, Jaden! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

merve
BUSINESS ANALYST in Türkiye
Education Management, 201–500 Employees

Excellent tool for tracking and collaboration

Comments: Logistically, it is excellent; we can organize the activities to be completed in a way that is well-balanced. Without a doubt, this enables me to distribute the work in a very favorable way and is crucial for the creation of the targets. The application unquestionably sets up solid standards for how to handle group assignments. The program is simple to use and essential for completing a variety of activities.

Pros:

I use ClickUp to manage a university CRM team, and it's a great tool. I've set up a workspace with sections for marketing, customer service, finances, etc. My team project planning, personal task management, notes, calendar, and email are all combined in one practical, shareable application via Clickup. I initially believed that their "save a day a week" campaign was a hoax, but the administrative duplication that has been removed easily generates that savings and more.

Cons:

There is a need to address the learning curve. My company's senior project managers struggled to understand workspaces, spaces, and folders. Meeting invitation requests through the calendar would facilitate meetings; nonetheless, this functionality is not essential but would improve its efficiency.

2 years ago

Hey there! Thank you for the feedback! ���� We're sad to hear that you and your team members struggled with learning to use the platform, but we'd love to hear any ideas you have for improvements in this area. Feel free to share your suggestions on our feedback boards! Our Product team reviews every post and that's truly the best way for your ideas to be considered!���� In the meantime, please contact us at [email protected] whenever you or your team struggle with anything in the platform or anytime you have any questions. Our Support team is available anytime and we're always happy to help!✨

Raksha
Raksha
Business Operations Analyst in India
Marketing & Advertising, 10,000+ Employees

A Game Changer for Productivity and Efficiency

Comments: ClickUp is a popular project management and productivity tool that provides features such as task management, team collaboration, time tracking, and more. Many users report positive experiences with the platform, praising its versatility and user-friendly interface. However, as with any software, the experience can vary depending on an individual's specific needs and preferences.

Pros:

Task Management: ClickUp provides users with powerful task management tools, including prioritization, assignment, and scheduling.User-friendly interface: ClickUp has a clean and intuitive interface that is easy to use and navigate.Collaboration: ClickUp allows teams to collaborate in real-time, making it easier to stay on top of projects and meet deadlines.Customization options: Users can customize their workspaces, including task lists, calendars, and dashboards to fit their specific needs.Integrations: ClickUp integrates with over 100 apps, including Google Drive, Slack, and Trello.Time tracking: ClickUp's built-in time tracking feature helps teams accurately track the time they spend on tasks.Reporting: ClickUp provides a range of reporting options to help teams track their progress, measure performance, and identify areas for improvement.

Cons:

Learning curve: While ClickUp's user-friendly interface is a strength, some users may find that it takes time to get used to the features and functions of the platform.Limited mobile app functionality: While the ClickUp mobile app is functional, it may not have all the features available on the desktop version.Price: Some users may find the cost of ClickUp to be higher compared to other project management tools, especially for larger teams.Lack of customization options for certain features: Some users may find that they can't customize certain features to their specific needs, such as time tracking and reporting.Occasional glitches or bugs: As with any software, ClickUp may experience glitches or bugs from time to time, which can be frustrating for users.

last year

Hey Raksha! Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate the feedback! ���� We also love hearing ideas for improvements from our users and we'd love for you to share any suggestions you have that could help with learning curves on our feedback boards! Our Product team reviews every post and that's truly the best way for your ideas to be considered!����

Megan
Megan
Chief Marketing Officer in US
Retail, 10,000+ Employees

Clickup – productivity with Ai

Comments: Something that has always stood out about clickup is the ability to customize various aspects of the platform, this makes it adapt to my needs, which makes tasks easier and concentrate on what is important. The Dashboard feature has proven to be a lifesavr, relieving the stress of deciding what to work on next. ClickUp allows users to optimize their tasks and informatiom

Pros:

ClickUp has been a game changr with the integration of artificial intelligence to its platform and has provided a centralized platform to house all individual plans, leading to system-wide visibility that was previously difficult to achieve with scattered documents and reporting structures. folders. I have used clickup for many years and can see the progress it has made with this new integration, it has improved collaboration, consistency and sharing. It is a true ally of productivity.

Cons:

The only thing I don't like is that the mobile app doesn't have some functions that are available in the web version.