• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.4 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.7 /5

About ClickUp

ClickUp is the future of work - it's one app to replace them all. ClickUp is the #1 fastest growing productivity app in 2020.

Learn more about ClickUp

Showing 2,156 reviews

Muhammad A.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2021

"Diamond in the rough"

Comments: A good start. Has the potential to become a great contender to market leaders like JIRA, Asana, and Monday.com etc. But they really need to beef up their UX and optimizations teams. They really need to stop adding more fringe features, and focus more on polishing the essential, core functions.

Pros: Has a LOT of features. Very flexible in theory & concept and allows you to play with your data, plans, timelinnes, tasks etc in many many ways to find the insight you're looking for.

Cons: Too many micro-features. Sometimes when you try to appeal to EVERYONE, it makes you look less focused and cluttered. There's so much of tiny little fidgets and trinkets in there that sometimes it gets a bit stressful trying to navigate the interface. Also the apps, and more importantly the notifications need a LOT of TLC. A long way to go before I can completely abandon the web/desktop apps for mobile version.

• Reviewed on 06/04/2021
Bryce M.
Director Marketing Solutions
Nonprofit Organization Management, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2020

"Excellent value, many included features"

Comments: We have used Asana a lot in the past, but recently we had a new department do creative traffic jobs on a giant confusing Excel spreadsheet and it was difficult to keep track. Now we can have dozens of live projects and everyone knows where to find the latest information, comments and progress. As soon as ClickUp integrates Exchange email then we will consider using it as a help desk solution as well.

Pros: It works the way you need to work and offers unparalleled features for the price. Customer service has been super-fast and very friendly too. Customizing ClickUp is really easy with templates, forms and multiple spaces for different departments. We also REALLY appreciate the training materials, Gantt charts, guest access and automations too.

Cons: There are integrations we'd like to see like Exchange email, but we know Clickup are working on those, so looking forward progress. Thankfully their development team are very active on their Canny.io board. The interface is great, but could be slightly neater or more organised, but it is very customisable and that is a welcome benefit, so not really a complaint, just a wish.

Thomas S.
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2020

"ClickUp comes out on top"

Comments: I was brought onto a team of artists, developers and sales people to reorganize their structure of project management. They were previously using Trello and Jira and lots of things were slipping through the cracks. Everyone was confused on where to find things and the friction of Jira coupled with the lack of features of Trello meant that no one really used either effectively or frequently. I spent a solid month or two getting trials of various other PM software tools and eventually found ClickUp. I was ok with a handful of others, but after going through all the pain points I had found in others, I couldn't find any in ClickUp. I'm also very confident that if I do find something I don't like about ClickUp, their dev team listens closely to the pulse of its user community and makes updates to improve the software quite frequently and so my voice will be heard. As of yet, I haven't heard any complaints from the team about using ClickUp and it helps everyone's suggestions for improvements be heard and implemented. Someone thought of a new status to include in a list? Boom, added. Someone had a suggestion for a custom field? It's in there in seconds. Someone has a good idea to include automation? There it is!
Seriously, as someone who used to be dedicated to softwares like Asana, ClickUp is really next level and very worth it. Even the free version is super useful. Give it a go!

Pros: I greatly appreciate the customization features in ClickUp that allow me to tailor its functionality to suit each project across my team. ClickUp is easy to setup, customize and use which gives instant and easy buy-in when switching from other PM tools. The ClickUp team is constantly rolling out new features, listening to user suggestions and improving functionality all across the site and my team loves it!

Cons: The template system is a little counter-intuitive, but once you get the hang of it, it's easy breezey and saves a ton of time.

Brenna N.
Co-Founder
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2020

"Perfect project management system for my small business"

Comments: It's been great! I really love it, and it quickly became an integral part of my workflow. It's the only platform I've found that offers everything I need without having to find other apps to fill in the cracks. It's really a one-stop solution for my small team. The customer service/outreach team is also great, and they are really responsive to questions and feedback.

Pros: It occupies this unique niche of still having a ton of functionality and granularity, without being unwieldy. We're a small company, just 3 employees, so most of the big project management softwares have features that we don't need at a price point that is too high. ClickUp has every feature that I was looking for to keep myself and my team on track day to day, measure our availability, and forecast out our projects. I've used most of the popular softwares and ClickUp is far the best.

Cons: There is a bit of a learning curve as you learn how the system handles hierarchies and terminology (like "spaces," "lists," "views," and how they're nested) but it only took me about a week to get comfortable with using it. The calendar is occasionally glitchy but this usually resolves quickly.

Andrea L.
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/04/2020

"A Wonderful Addition to a Web Designer's Toolbox"

Comments: ClickUp is a welcome tool to my web design business's toolbox. It offers basic and advanced task and project management (you can make it as intricate as you see fit). With the recent launch of Dashboards and Forms, it's completely changed the way we run our client interaction - and simplified it. Less is more when it comes to managing client-facing interaction and information. ClickUp has allowed SDCo. to present useful information and communication in a singular space knocking customer confusion down a few notches. In my box, that takes the cake. ClickUp is not a Database format platform. For Database style information management we implement the embedding features of ClickUp and basically continue to use ClickUp as our business management hub bringing our databases and client-facing customer management into one easy to navigate (and monitor) space.

Pros: What is there honestly not to love about the ClickUp platform? It's got the best of everything - and we've tried a ton of project, task, and productivity platforms. Finding ClickUp was a total game-changer. The flexibility of the platform, the native integrations, as well as third-party integrations are superb and more is being added each day. You'll be hard-pressed to find a platform that gives you this much bang for your buck.

Cons: The team at ClickUp is working around the clock to push out updates to beta runs of their features. It's pretty hard to find a Con when there's so much they're taking on board and they are honestly handling it like pros. They are mindful to not push features without thinking them through.

• Reviewed on 21/04/2020
Andres M.
Marketing Manager
Automotive, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2020

"In Love - Clickup is a GAME CHANGER at a very reasonable price point"

Comments: Overall, very positive. I can't recommend ClickUp enough to everyone I know. It's what a productivity tool / project management app should be, especially once you configure it for your use case. Aside from that, the company is on point. Great customer service and sales staff; responsive across the board. They really have a community of users that they listen to. A LOT of companies could learn from ClickUp.

Pros: The pace at which they ship new features (without major bugs) is astounding and very cool. Because of that pace, ClickUp is packed with great features, it is truly everything we were looking for. It just works. Our team has been so much more productive ever since we adopted ClickUp!

Cons: It has a bit of a learning curve. We have used many similar tools so it was a bit easier for us. Another thing is that you really need to plan out what you want before you start using it so that you can take advantage of templates and stuff. If you get too far into configuration and realize your workflow could be better another way, then it can be a pain to change everything. Also, I think the reporting could be much better. It is good, and better than a lot of their competitors but I thin kit is hyped as being this amazing full reporting suite and it could be better in a lot of ways.

Kaz M.
Business Strategy
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2020

"Clickup Review"

Comments: Just absolutely amazing. I do not see life without Clickup and nor to I ever want to see life without Clickup. Everyone calls me a Clickup salesperson because I rave about you guys so much.
Overall experience is just awesome and each feature release gives me another spark of joyyyy.

Pros: EVERYTHING! super user friendly and incredibly functional, this software has brought our team productivity to a new level. Absolutely love the transparency this brings to the team, everyone can see everything from any view, it's a dropbox for company docs etc. Just love the fact that everything is live (espesh for docs - just have the one version that is always up to date, has history and cool functions with text editing), love the dashboards too - so easy to create and bring a visual meaning to important statistics. Love the inbox feature and the 'profile' feature where you can see inside someone else's inbox. Love the portfolios, love the dependencies (this has helped massively in putting pressure on people that need to complete tasks in order for someone else to do something. they can actually see the blockage in a visual form). LOOOOOVE the Friday feature release and the pace at which your company is growing and building your platform.

Cons: Hard to find anything I don't like about Clickup, I am the biggest raving fan, however a couple of things I would like the see:
- lock widgets in place on dashboards once you're happy with the layout. I'm finding that when other users in my team view the dashboard they accidentally move a widget and it puts it all out of whack and then takes me a while to get the layout right again. Would be awesome to lock it once I've created it so this doesn't happen.
- print feature - would love to be able to easily print gant charts and lists etc.
- meeting agenda feature? (we use portfolios at the moment) but would love like a meeting room or something where you can go in and link all the tasks and relevant things that you want to discuss in that meeting.

• Reviewed on 02/04/2020
Kevin S.
Financial Services Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2020

"Most intuitive task manager"

Pros: The user experience is fabulous. We've used a number of other online project/task management tools. Many have lots of functionality, but none match Clickup for it's ease of use and intuitive controls. We've also been extremely impressed with the pace of improvement, ability to weigh in on future development priorities and their ability to execute. Here's an example. I have a small team, and I was interested in a feature only available in their enterprise edition. I called thinking that I was going to have to upgrade. Their sales person took the time to understand what I needed. He realized that I only needed the single feature, not the rest that came with the enterprise edition. He reached out to the management team, and they turned the feature on for us for free with no extra charges. They listened, escalated and helped us in less than a day.

Cons: Two features that would be helpful for use would be 1) an audit trail that we could review to see the changes to tasks and 2) a view of deleted tasks, so we could find tasks that had been deleted. Both are important as it helps us understand issues that arise with tasks and projects.

Damjan Z.
International NAV Consultant
Construction, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2020

"The best application for tracking and documenting of software development using scrum methodology"

Comments: I am using ClickUp to document code changes, bug fixes, deployments of code, document user stories, manage multicompany development of NAV, so that I can easily track code changes inside NAV database and I can simply search for my task on ClickUp that described what and why some code has been changed.

Pros: First, it is free, for now I am the only user, since I work as 1-man-band where I am implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 at an end-user with multiple companies around the globe, and since I always used Jira, Team Foundation Server to track and document software development, I had to find some alternative and I found ClickUp - easy to use, intuitive, great UI and I found it even more usable then Jira, which I used before.
I have configured my own labels, so I can label my tasks each time I open a task, and based on that I filter for my To-Do list.
I am eager to get paid version in near future, due to limitation of free version (file storage capacity).

Cons: Nothing really, it fits my needs as expected, I even like it more then the Jira, and I really loved Jira:)
Perhaps, there are event too many options available since I am a single user, at the moment.

Sharon S.
Consultant
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2019

"Got Mutiple Projects - Get ClickUp"

Comments: I've tried several similar programs. While the layout is comparable across them, ClickUps calendar integration along with the ability to add subtasks AND checklists make it a clear winner for me to track multiple projects for multiple clients.

Pros: Multiple view of information allows me to see data across projects a breeze. The mobile app has great functionality and is not limited to one view like some competitors. What I appreciate most is that the calendar of dated tasks easily integrates with the calendar on my mobile device so I have all of my dated activity in one spot!

Cons: The free version was recently updated to reduce functionality under this plan. Even solopreneuers will need to upgrade to the Unlimited Plan to get the benefits of the program.

• Reviewed on 05/12/2019
Bhavesh D.
Co-founder
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2019

"Amazing tool for task management"

Comments: We use ClickUp as a project and task management tool. We are a consulting firm that manages multiple projects at a time with different people responsible for each. As we also work with freelancers for some of the assignments, it is very easy to manage their tasks also via Guest access.

Pros: The flexibility it provides in terms of access management, task creation, and task tracking. The option to view the tasks from an individual (task performer) perspective and also a view that helps manage the project as a whole with multiple tasks and subtasks.

Cons: The one area of improvement can be in terms of the reports it provides. Currently the reports seem very limited and may have scope for improvement.

• Reviewed on 25/10/2019
Documentation Specialist
Construction, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/10/2019

"Informal Project Management Software"

Comments: Overall ClickUp is pretty good. I certainly have no outstanding negatives to mention, I simply haven't found it to be anything like indispensable, yet. I would be delighted if it turns out to be useful enough to become so, but so far ClickUp is just a slightly more sophisticated list manager.

Pros: ClickUp is immediately accessible to the new user, and offers the functionality that I was looking for in what I'm calling 'informal project management software'. In my work I am regularly tasked with solo projects that often stretch out over months, solving business infrastructure challenges and forwarding long-term wants to bring the desired outcomes to fruition. I needed a tool that allowed me to record the extremely varied elements without having a structure that forced me to adapt my adaptations to the tool. ClickUp is flexible enough to use in this context. I had tried a fair amount of other solutions which didn't work for me, for whatever reason. So far so good with ClickUp

Cons: I'm using the free tool, and so am lacking access to some of the more powerful tools, like Gantt Charts. I have not yet bonded sufficiently with ClickUp to take seriously the idea of paying for it; it is currently just a pretty to-do list. That's the minimum I need it to be, but if I get interested in some of the other tools who knows?

• Reviewed on 11/10/2019
Lead Software Engineer
Internet, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 11/08/2019

"Practical alternative for small teams on a limited budget"

Pros: - Free hosted version available
- Can organize tasks into different lists
- Good amount of flexibility with custom statuses and lists
- Easy to import existing data from lots of other tools

Cons: - Rigid hierarchy of spaces / projects / lists is unnecessary for smaller projects and potentially limiting for larger ones
- Transitioning tasks between lists isn't as smooth as it could be

• Reviewed on 11/08/2019
Ovidiu S.
Web Developer, Web Designer, Owner
  • Reviewed on 03/07/2018

"Best Project & Task Management out if dozens I've tried"

Comments: Better productivity, less stress about missing key information on the multiple concurrent projects I run as a freelancer web developer / designer. Clarity into where each project is, what to do next, what's holding it back, what I'm waiting on from clients. The ability to plan my week with the calendar view, and store key info about a project in it's descriptions (not in a task) - stuff like links to resources, and logins, media from clients, etc. I love the freedom it provides by just giving you all the building blocks you need to organize your work, and not restricting you into "one best way" of doing things. Love the elegant, clean, functional and intuitive interface - it really makes it a pleasure rather than a chore to have to update my projects.

Pros: I wasn't even asked to write this review, I just like the software so much I wanted to give some appreciation to the team behind it and also help others find the product.
1. Awesome design - I really like my software to have a good interface, and ClickUp has the best I've seen. Elegant, clean, non-cluttered, intuitive, functional.
2. Flexibility - you can organize your work however you see fit, while giving you all the building blocks to do so. I, for example, created just one project inside of ClickUp for all my ongoing Website Design & Dev. projects, each of them being a list inside that project. I still have enough depth because of sub-tasks ans check-lists. Also, I have two more lists called Admin (for admin tasks) and General (for small tasks that don't fit in a project, like support requests)
3. A pleasure to use: this is a corollary of 1 and 2, but I have to mention it here because I always had trouble sticking to whatever system I was trying to get to work. If the App you're using doesn't make checking and updating it daily (at least) a completely friction-less and pleasant experience, then you're a lot likely to "forget" or procrastinate updating it, and things get lost and deadlines get missed. ClickUp nails this. I've never missed a beat ever since I've started and am building up some nice routines around it. Even the daily email digests are clean, to the point and useful
4. Price - IT'S FREE with full features.

Cons: I spent about 10 minutes trying to come up with something negative, and all I found was some functionality that I'd like to see added to the Android App: the ability to sort tasks in the list (by due date, priority, or both). You can do this on the web or desktop app, of course, but I couldn't find this on the mobile app.

• Reviewed on 03/07/2018
Sarah C.
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2020

"The best tool in your toolbox"

Comments: Clickup has helped me streamline my workflow with clients by only showing them the tasks they need to complete to get their project launched and not the hundreds of things I need to do behind the sceens. This keeps them calm and focused during the course of their project.

Pros: Clickup has become an essential part of organizing my business (and life). Being able to organize projects, track data and share with others in an easy to understand interface saves me hours every week.

Cons: The only con to this tool is that they are constantly evolving and making improvements based on user feedback. If there is a feature missing or you think could be better you have the option to offer input, vote on upcoming features and much more.

IT Support Officer
Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/04/2020

"Never without ClickUp again"

Comments: I have been using ClickUp for a year and a half now and in two different companies and I cannot imagine not working with it again.
As an IT officer, I use it to track daily tasks, manage equipment but also as a ticketing system. With the recent release of forms and automation, this has been really easy to implement.
Working in the aviation industry, we even created a space to deal with an Emergency Response Plan where a template has been realized to be sure that all tasks that need to be performed during a crisis are well performed.

Pros: The best thing about ClickUp is its team. Why? Because they are so much responsive when you need them and they are listening to the needs of their customers.
This leads to making ClickUp the most customizable project management tool I know of.
Moreover, the app is user-friendly and not dull like what you can see from other PMS.

Cons: As I said, the app is evolving at a fast pace which leads to new features almost every week following feature requests from customers. Hence there could be a feeling about getting lost with all those improvements. Nonetheless, tutorials, webinars, and the support team really make it easy to stay updated.
Honestly, I can hardly complain about ClickUp.

• Reviewed on 26/04/2020
Neil H.
Construction, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2020

"The Premier Planning Program"

Comments: I use it for work and personal - I have both app versions on my phone and Clickup is ideal for writing notes in the docs view, task tracking and project planning for work and personal. I used to carry a notebook around for all this but have all these features in one program. I'm even recently discovered and started promoting it on social media to get your rewards points!

Pros: Communicating and sharing information with my team on a number of projects and getting instant feedback when projects are completed. Providing step by step subtask guidelines help our team be more efficient.

Cons: The only 1 improvement I see others are asking for is the time remaining on the list view and I upvoted that so hopefully that can be improved fairly soon.

Manuel P.
Human Experience Sherpa
  • Reviewed on 20/04/2020

"Enables A Lot Without Being Overwhelming"

Comments: Amazing! First productivity platform I've ever payed for :) It was a slow start because I was wary from previous not-so-great experiences, but as soon as I customized it to the GTD methodology I was implementing, it was smooth sailing.

Pros: The fact that you can adapt it to any methodology you might follow for personal productivity, without it being too generic. It's a difficult balance to strike, but you do it well.

Cons: Not much... the only thing I'm missing right now is being able to have a real-time dashboard. From using Habitica I got used to the side-by-side list view and that is met by the customizable dashboards. However, my only choice is between "now and stop" or "5 mins or more".

• Reviewed on 20/04/2020
Aj R.
IT Manager
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2019

"Test Title Please Ignore"

Comments: ClickUp has helped me with personal time management, collaboration with different departments, and on projects/tasks that fall outside our normal workflow. It doesn't matter that Marketing has different needs, we can still share information and updates in a way that is more persistent and managable than IM or e-mail.

Pros: Keyboard shortcuts, sane categorization, customization of statuses. I moved away from Asana to ClickUp. It is not at all able to compete with the heavyweight IT-focused helpdesk/service desk applications, but I think that is a strength and rather than a weakness. Rather, it facilitates a more e-mail/slack-style communication and is the exact tool necessary for unstructured information and processes that don't justify the resource expense of a dedicated tool. Heavyweight CRM and service desk applications do one thing exceptionally well, and do everything even slightly outside that dismally. ClickUp easily flows into all the gaps surrounding different department cultures and workflows, and provides a flexible glue between those disparate core operations tasks.

Cons: Mostly, missing features from Asana. There's no easy way to create custom views like you can in Asana. By assigning a task to multiple areas, I could create different workflows and views rapidly, and have different teams work on the same tasks with a view tailored to their needs.

• Reviewed on 16/04/2019
Taylor B.
Managing Member
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/03/2020

"Elite task tracking"

Comments: Amazing. I don't know how we ever lived without it honestly. I had been searching and searching for something like this and i'm happy to have found it, especially with the mobile app.

Pros: The flexibility of building what your lists are and what about them you want to track is amazing. - Can be used for almost any scenario which is amazing.

Cons: the main feature i feel is missing, (although i can certainly understand why it's not there).. Is customer tracking, having customer profiles and being able to track all tasks for each customer and also seeing past tasks completed for a certain customer would be phenomenal. I know there's a map feature coming soon, but i honestly can't see that being useful if i can't add my customers to clickup with their addresses, which is sad because i was really looking forward to it before i realized i have to type the customers name in every single time a task comes up for someone.

• Reviewed on 16/03/2020
Andrew C.
eCommerce Manager & Web Developer
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/08/2018

"Amazing what they give you on the free plan!"

Comments: Took a few days to get my head around how best to use their fancy hierarchy - but once I realised it's just a way to group tasks into groups so you can work on what needs to get done for a particular project, and then use the 'view all' feature combined with the 'me' option to see all tasks assigned to me across every project & list - in board or list or calendar view, sorted however I wanted (by date or priority) - THEN I fell in love with ClickUp.

Pros: Their Workspace > Project > List > Task > Subtask / Multiple Checklist hierarchy stands out as a killer feature - yes it'll take a second to get your head around, but once you get it you won't go back. Eg. I use spaces to separate things that won't mix (ie I won't be assigning tasks to people outside the space, eg. Personal task management space vs work space - managers also have their own 'head office' space). Sub tasks are not second class citizens.... they are treated as regular tasks - so support all available features such as task assignment, start and end dates, estimated time, priority etc... CUSTOM Task status' - anything from simple 'open > completed' to 'open > researching > in progress > stuck > for review > complete' - make your own and colour code! Views for everyone's personal taste - list view, board view, or celendar/time view - something for personal preference, or suitability towards the project at hand. Version control on task descriptions! No more regrets when co-workers accidentally edit/remove important content. Watch status - for when managers need to keep an eye on tasks they've assigned or are interested in getting updates on. Box view is a great way for managers to get a quick overview of who's got how many tasks of each status - eg... who has the most in progress, who has the most stuck, who has the most unstarted tasks etc... Flexible and in depth notification settings for all kinds of events. Web, Mobile& Desktop apps. Public Roadmap!

Cons: No Board View for Subtasks within parent task main window.
No Dark Mode in iOS app.

• Reviewed on 28/08/2018
Lorin M.
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2019

"Best in Class Contender"

Comments: We've had experienced with many different project management and productivity platforms. ClickUp is relatively new but we were delighted to find it. We needed something that we could customize to our workflows, and I actually wanted something that I could use personally as well. So far ClickUp has been perfect. Usually platforms that try to do too many things wind up with a mediocre service. With ClickUp, it there are a surprising number of features and capabilities, all that perform very well which is something I haven't seen before in a single platform. The interactions with customer support have been phenomenal and I like that they share their core values on the marketing site. Set-up was also very easy. Because ClickUp is a fairly robust platform relative to some other apps out there for smaller teams, I took a little more time than I usually would to onboard and watch the set-up videos, but it was still under 30 minutes. It was fast, easy, simple and gratifying to customize, and it's meeting all of our needs so far. To top it all off, the Freemium plan is unbelievably robust, and the paid version is more affordable than in seems it could be. This company is doing a lot of things right and I would definitely recommend them.

Pros: - Customization
- Clean interface
- Ease of use
- Customer support
- Ability to to embed files/urls into tabs
- Calendar integration
- List view/board view
- Freemium plan is incredibly robust, low-barrier Premium plan
- Great desktop app

Cons: Interface could be slightly more streamlined
Maybe a better name than ClickUp? There's really not that much not to love so far!

• Reviewed on 18/12/2019
Michel D.
Retired
Civic & Social Organization, 2-10 Employees

"Project management"

Comments: It has been a lot of fun so far, and its has also been very useful in developing our project planning. I would have like to have a tool like this when I was working.

Pros: Ease of use. Goals and porfolios provide a useful overview of progress (we have setup goals to provide progress overview for our board). Nice interface. Available on most platforms. I am with a small non-profit organization and we are working on a three years project and we are using ClickUp as our project management tool. We are dealing with several other organizations and our planning has to be revised very often which is done fairly easily with ClickUp.

Cons: An undo button would be sometimes useful when you make an error and notifications are sent to team members.
Its is not the best tool for managing budgets and expenses, and tracking work time. But you get a fair evaluation of workload for the team members and a very good view of the work to be done which is more important for us as a small organization. It is also very convenient to revised the planning and to make changes.

Jessica A.
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2020

"Best All-In-One Out There"

Comments: I love that I can create dashboards for my clients to login and see the status of their projects, I can create public lists and projects that can be viewed from a unique URL, so project managers can have a snapshot of the status of their projects, and I love that I can have the information viewable in many different formats.

Pros: I love the flexibility of ClickUp to view tasks, goals and projects are lists, boards, calendars, gant charts, etc. Its so easy and customizable to my business and each project I am working on.

Cons: It can be a little complicated at first to setup your structure for your business because it’s so customizable.

Rasheem B.
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2019

"ClickUp Review"

Comments: Currently, as I just joined, I am only using it to delgate tasks and maintain order in my day. I plan to utlilize more of teh advanced functions and automate many of the processes and procedures of my businesses to create a higher level of operational efficiency, while reducing mistakes.

Pros: The software is very easy to use. I like the Chrome extension and the ability to create tasks quickly. I like the option to add a note to an item within the Chrome browser. The granularity (Teams > spaces > projects > lists > tasks > subtasks along with various board styles) of the platform allows you to be very flexible with how you want to use the software and meet your individual needs. I really like the various views. I love the fact that the free version is very well featured.

Cons: There are not many things I don't like. However, there are some features that I wish were available, like:
1) Have the ability to see ALL of your own tasks (when you click 'Me') across everything, TEAMS included. Because I am an owner in a hadful of businesses, so I have a hand full of Teams. It would be lovely to click ME and I can see what I have to do for the day. Currently, I have to go to each Team individually and click ME, then in my head prioritize my day.
2) Whether on a mobile device or the Chrome extension, when adding a task, You need to click the destination of that task or use the search box to find the destination. It would be nice to be able to create a new destination right there, while creating the task.
3) This last item is somewhat built upon the 1st item. I have multiple Teams created, because I have mult entities, it would be nice to have a simple checklist function that is uncategorized, and I have the ability to move them and categorize them at some point later when I have time to think and plan what I really need to do with that particular task. This feature would need to span across Teams.

• Reviewed on 13/04/2019