15 years helping Emirati businesses

About Jotform

Ideal for businesses of all sizes, it is a form building tool that helps users create survey forms while also reviewing submissions.

Learn more about Jotform

Pros:

For surveys, reviews, or gathering any information from a group of people, JotForm is a simple solution. The program is incredibly simple to use and their customer support is very responsive.

Cons:

Sometimes, there are delays on the sender’s end showing that the form has been completed. It’s usually not long - a few minutes, at most, but it can be annoying when we’re on the spot.

Jotform ratings

4.6
4.4
4.6
4.5

8.7/10

Jotform has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 1,820 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Jotform before?

Filter reviews (1,820)

Jake
Jake
Founding Director in Malaysia

What An Upgrade From Google Forms

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Incredibly easy to use and looks professional.

Cons:

Resetting of monthly submission limits takes a little longer than I would like.

4 weeks ago

Hi Jake, We are glad you had a great experience using our form builder to create forms. You can check your monthly limit reset in your account settings under usage https://support.jotform.com/myaccount/usage. If you have any questions, let us know through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Maria
Administrator in US

Jotform is a must have!

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Jotform is a must have resource for business expansion. The ease of form creation and implementation is great. I love the ease of sharing the forms while having the ability to embed on our website without any hiccups. The free version of Jotform gives you access to five forms and all support. Competitors provide free access but their support doesn't compare to Jotform. Customer service is great. I've use the chat and phone, both have been favorable experiences. They have recovered information, walked me through steps of implementation, and give me the news that I must recreate a form because it was corrupted. Good or bad, they were there to provide support.

Cons:

The advance design tool could be upgraded to provide more designer freedoms. The CSS editor has limitations since the last editor update, which before worked great at making edits at the code level much easier.

4 weeks ago

Hi Maria, Thanks for sharing your detailed experience using our platform and services. Can you explain a bit about the feature you're looking for with the CSS editor as we’re always working to add new services and features to Jotform? If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Karl
IT in US
Recreational Facilities & Services, 11–50 Employees

Too many bugs & quirks, too little support

Comments: I've had 2 experiences with trying to build a form to accomplish an important task, and it's failed both times. The tools don't work properly, there's no support, and when the issue is on their end, you're just out of luck. There's no fix time, ever. Don't use this for anything where you can't work around this service's repeated failures.

Pros:

It appears, on the surface, to offer a ton of really nice form elements & features. You can make the forms do a lot of seemingly cool stuff that's difficult, if not impossible in some other form builders (until you actually deploy them & discover their true, undisclosed limitations/quirks).

Cons:

There are constant bugs, quirks, and downtime, with ZERO live support regardless of subscriptions level. My biggest issue is with prefilling forms for customers. Important fields like the product list can't be prefilled so all the customer has to do is review & sign. Of course, it doesn't tell you this until you go to actually prefill a form. Now I'm left with a situation where I have to have a different, less-capable form if I want to prefill contracts for customers using existing info. What a waste. Better yet, there's no support. If you have a question or issue, you get to wait for an email response. Of course, they only deal with part of what you've asked, so you then have to send another email, then wait another unknowable period of time for the next person to deal with half of the problem, then requiring another email, another wait.... and so forth. Of course, if it's an underlying issue with their software (like the improperly functioning dropdown quantity selector), they say they'll send it to the developer team, and who knows when/if the problem will get addressed at that point. They literally tell you that they can't tell you. Not acceptable for commercial deployment, imo.

last year

Hello Karl, We deeply apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced. Unfortunately, we no longer offer live support because we believe we provide better support via our support system since we are able to provide step-by-step guides, screencasts, and other references that might be useful in resolving issues. Please provide us additional information about the issues you've encountered using our support contact form at www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can further investigate and work with you until it's resolved. Our typical response time is from 30 minutes to two hours; however, it may vary based on how many queries we receive each day. The Prefill feature does not currently support the Product List field but we opened a feature request ticket for you here https://www.jotform.com/answers/4335480. To find out supported fields for Prefill, check our guide here: https://www.jotform.com/help/1805-prefill. Reach out to us via our support contact form should you have any questions.

Robin
Clinical Associate in US

Jotform Review

Comments: I have been very pleased with Jotform overall. I was able to get a 20% cut in cost by purchasing an annual plan. I do not recommend this product if one can get needs met by Google Forms. However, for those of us that need a HIPAA-compliant form creator, Jotform does the job well. If you choose to use Jotform, do not expect quick responses to any problems you might have. Although they have a good supply of "help articles," their menu for finding them need considerable improvement.

Pros:

I like the ease of designing a new form.

Cons:

Jotform does not have live support. Waiting hours for a reply can be inconvenient and interrupt the flow of designing a form, and the usual response requests a screenshot of the issue one is having. This requires a second round of interactions that could be avoided if they had live chat or synchronous phone service.

2 months ago

Hi Robin, We truly appreciate your feedback, as we are always striving to improve. We do have live chat support when you open your My Forms page. But if it is not there, then it means there's high traffic and the live chat is temporarily unavailable. If you have any questions, let us know through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Founder in US
Financial Services Software, Self Employed

Jotform - complex contract and form management

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: I like the product, its capabilities, its pretty good usability, and its complex capabilities. I like it.

Pros:

The ease of use is pretty strong along with the cost being reasonable. It was critical that it had some complex capabilities and it delivered well.

Cons:

Ease of use can yet be improved along with better documentation and access to good help. Sometimes help was not very effective and required many iterations before getting an answer that was helpful.

3 weeks ago

Hi Michael, We are glad that our platform fits with your requirements. We have help guides that you can check when creating forms at this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/. If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Mark
Mark
Technology Administrator in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

So much flexibility

5.0 last month New

Pros:

The level of addons and flexibility makes JotForm usable for almost any situation! Fantastic Customer Support!

Cons:

Can be a little confusing trying to get a new feature to work, guides on a new feature could be easier to understand. This is offset by great customer support.

4 weeks ago

Hi Mark, Thanks for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that our platform meets your needs and that you've had a fantastic experience with our customer support. If you have any questions or if you're confused with any of the features, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Michelle
Owner in US
Accounting Software, 2–10 Employees

Jotform is the Best Online Form Creator

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Jotform has been very easy to use and to implement. We have had a fantastic experience and have received positive feedback from our users.

Pros:

Jotform is easy to use from an administrator standpoint and from a user standpoint. Even our non-techy users are able to figure it out and submit orders and forms.

Cons:

There are no negatives, we have had a good experience with Jotform.

2 weeks ago

Hi Michelle, We are glad you like how user-friendly our platform is. Thanks for the excellent rating. If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Peter
Recruitment Manager in UK
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Fantastic, user friendly from cfeator

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Great so far and will start to embrace these into other parts of the business.

Pros:

The simplicity and ease of editing a form to exactly how I want it without the need to seek advice from a service team. Costings are clear and it reminds you if you are exceeding your expected limit. Any adjustments that you identify can be remedied in seconds.

Cons:

The only con is that due to its simplicity and user friendliness I am getting a lot more completed applications so should have gone for a slightly larger package initially.

4 weeks ago

Hi Peter, Thanks for the fantastic review! We put a lot of effort into making our platform as user-friendly and enjoyable as possible, so we are thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed using it. Your feedback is appreciated. If you have any questions, let us know through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Lorena
Lorena
Administrator in US
Insurance Software, 2–10 Employees

If you dobt use it you need to

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Ease of use. Doesn’t require a subscription.

Cons:

People dont know the name so it can get missed in emails

2 months ago

Hi Lorena, Thanks for the excellent rating and review of our platform. Your feedback is appreciated. If you have any questions, let us know through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Taljaard
Taljaard
Co-Managing Partner in Namibia
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

Jotform Review

5.0 last month New

Comments: It is an excellent tool with a variety of functionalities

Pros:

I can create and design forms for various purposes without the need for coding. The user-friendly interface and a drag-and-drop form builder, make it easy for me and others to create customized forms, surveys, and other data collection tools,

Cons:

The limitations on the number of form submissions, storage, and other advanced features in the free version.

4 weeks ago

Hi Taljaard, Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're delighted to hear that you find our platform's interface user-friendly and its form builder intuitive. Regarding limitations in the free plan, free users have access to all of the same features as paid users, but with lower limits on form counts, form submissions, form views, upload space, and submission storage. We believe the current limit is enough for basic usage, and we encourage considering an upgrade for higher submission limits. If you have more questions, let us know from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/.

Natasha
Owner in Australia

Love JotForm

Comments: It's been great. It streamlines so much of my business. It's become a vital part of my processes and workflows.

Pros:

I like the ease of use and the conditional formatting. I love the API features and the fact it interconnects with the other products that make my business work.

Cons:

That I can't have an additional user (one other one) unless I get five other users. I don't love the fact that the data isn't stored in Australia or that I don't have the option of doing that. I hate the fact they upsell HIPAA Compliance to health practitioners outside of the US as HIPAA isn't designed for anyone outside of the US.

3 years ago

Thanks for your review. Glad to know JotForm helped you in your business. Just FYI, we have an Enterprise solution where you can have a sub-account feature as well as choose your server location e.g. in Australia so your data never leaves your country. HIPAA is also optional in Enterprise. Please check this out https://www.jotform.com/enterprise. For the standard version, since HIPAA is all about safeguarding PHI, all users from different parts of the globe specifically those who also operate in the US can choose to enable HIPAA if they are subscribed to the Silver or Gold plan. If you have more questions, let us know at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

Whit
Director of Marketing and Communications in US
Higher Education Software, 51–200 Employees

A great form builder

Comments: We use Jotforms across the college for submissions from partnering departments for design and web update requests. This allows us to keep all the information in one place rather than rely on emails. Plus, we have a historical record of all the requests in a given year.

Pros:

Jotforms is a simple way to create forms to obtain information and has powerful features for advanced form building. The form builder is drag and drop and provides plenty of options for customization. There is a free version with plenty of features and a cost-effective paid subscription that unlocks plenty of helpful features.

Cons:

The UX on the submission side is not great. When navigating to the forms to review submissions, I oftentimes have to think twice about where to find them.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for your awesome review Whit. We greatly appreciate it. We believe that viewing the form submissions is easy. On the My Forms page, you only have to select a form then click the Submissions button on the top menu or click Inbox within the form menu to view the forms submissions data. You can also click the number badge just above the form icon to view the submissions data without leaving the page. Example: https://link.jotform.com/SQahsLiiD0 If you have a better idea, please share it with us at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can open a feature request. Thank you so much!

Deniz
Consultant in Türkiye
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Jotform is the best (if you don't mind the price)

Pros:

Jotform is realy the best tool about survey and appointment purposes. They have tons of automations features and it has easy of use charachter. Also customer support is very fast and kindly.

Cons:

Prices! To be honest jotform is very expensive. Thats why althought it was my favorite tool, ı dont use it because of price. Especially country like Turkey which is inflation rate is more than %150, this price is not normal. I think they should define different price point for different country. Or should serve some discount coupon.

2 years ago

Hello Deniz, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed our integrations.  We do have localized pricing if you live in Turkey. We do believe that our pricing is justified with the features and security added to the form. We are committed to providing quality products and services to you.  Please use our contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ if you have questions.

Karma
Special Education Teacher in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Powerful, professional tools for your small business, with no hit to your bottom line

Comments: Jotform helped bring my small business venture to life by providing inspiration and needed tools without a grand investment that I simply wan't ready to make. It has helped me learn new ways to add accessibility and interactivity to user interfaces across platforms by making these options easy to use and understand in their form editor.

Pros:

Jotform has such an impressive array of elements to drag and drop into your form it is a near certainty that you will be inspired by it all. File uploaders, music streaming, video players, sketchpads, even interactive dice to roll, it's all there! Most of these options include a field for CCSS customization, as well, helping with brand fidelity or jsut making it yours. Beyond the aesthetics are plenty of security options such as email verification, phone number verification, ReCaptchas of all kinds (think visual, audio, and even drawing!), data capture, field masks, and more. Payment portals can be set up directly in the form and linked to their easily customized store inventory widget or to whatever dynamic data stream you create with their form calculation and dependent action tools. Small businesses can streamline this crucial piece of their online presence and do it with personality and professionalism, all with no out of pocket expense.

Cons:

Data calculation and dependent actions are all possible in Jotform. However, the process is facilitated through the strategic placement and coding of form calculation fields that need to be hidden from user view and generally clutter the worksapce for editing. While there are many hints and reminders built into the steps to add these actions, I am fairly certain anyone that is not comfortable with setting up spreadsheet automations might feel overwhlemed or confused by the process. Since these are not needed by all users, it is certainly not a dealbreaker. Additionally, the majority of Jotform's "flashy" options are in the form of "widgets" that appear to be affiliate-created or sponsored for the most part, such as the Vimeo video player or Facebook Messenger button. Because of this, it is hot or miss what type of data you will render from them or how to do so. For widgets built simply for looks, like the graphic headers or page dividers, this is obviously not an issue. But for others you can end up with data that is nearly impossible to use dynamically. Take the "fancy range slider" for example. Users slide the ends to create a range within a set provided by the form creator. The data that this produces is read as the beginning number of the range and the ending number of the range strung together (ex: starting page=2, ending page=10, resulting data= 210), making it only of value by manual analysis.

last year

Hello Karma, Thank you for the detailed review of our platform and recommendations. We are glad that you are able to check our available features and widgets. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We will gladly assist you.

Ismael
Guests experience Manager in Spain
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Surveys for the short-stay rentals

Comments: Very good! It has allowed us to facilitate processes such as the receipt of payments, inspections in apartments with real-time alerts and carry out mini projects, helping especially in the collection of information in a quick and easy way.

Pros:

The options it gives when it comes to creating forms for different areas. Mainly through the functionalities and the bifurcation of questions. It is also very easy to collect the data obtained through the questionnaire mainly due to the automatically created spreadsheet and the filters that it has.Also the creation of alerts via email based on key answers seems to me a great success and very important, especially for the detection of problems.

Cons:

The creation of forms seems to me a little bit too square and too predetermined. There is little room for customization, especially at the design level.

9 months ago

Hello Ismael, Thank you for the detailed review of our platform and features. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

Been using this for years and Jotform has come a long way!

Comments: Great experience. The Jotform forms works with and without a website because you can just send people the link to any of your forms. For business owners just starting out, this is a great hack to get business coming in.

Pros:

Whether you use the free or paid version, you have access to templates that create professional looking forms.

Cons:

Although Jotform comes with templates, it did take a while to get used to using the software to create product based forms.

last year

Hello, We're so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. If you need assistance with your form, please don't hesitate to contact us at https://www.jotform.com/contact.

Shilles Steven
Director in Malaysia
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

By far the best form software

Comments: I've used many form software over the years and I always keep changing them due to limitations in functionality and features. Then I came across JotForm and I was impressed and thought to myself, why didn't I came across this platform earlier? Everything I need to start a small business and grow big is here on this platform and I don't need a separate tool/software to manage orders, contacts, customer submissions, staff sales submissions and more. Just one form, and it's JotForm.

Pros:

This platform has all your needs to start off, from a regular form to a contract signing, orders managements, contact and more. Best of all, it allows you to integrate into most of the popular platforms seamlessly and it allows you to start small for free and grow big!

Cons:

I have not come across any cons yet besides that, the price is slightly high compared to other forms, but worth every penny due to the features in it.

3 years ago

Thank you so much for your nice compliments. We are happy to know that you find JotForm a worthy product. Cheers!

Jacqueline
Director of Operations in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Long time user, Jotform makes it easy!

Pros:

Very user friendly, data seamlessly integrates with outside platforms. The design tools are simple and easy to use. Lots of customization options. Love the form-to-pdf options. They are always introducing new features. Would highly recommend Jotform over any comparable software.

Cons:

Sorry but no cons come to mind at this time.

last year

Hello Jacqueline, Thank you for your positive review and for being a long-time user of Jotform! We're thrilled to hear that you find Jotform user-friendly and that the data integrates seamlessly with outside platforms. We're glad you appreciate the simple and easy-to-use design tools and the customization options, as well as the form-to-pdf options. We're always striving to introduce new features to make Jotform even better, so we're glad to hear that you would highly recommend Jotform over any comparable software. If there's anything else we can do to improve your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out via our support contact page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. Thank you for choosing Jotform!

Nathan
Nathan
Director, Management Information Systems in US
Public Policy, 11–50 Employees

Business forms made easy

Comments: We run the forms for all our websites through JotForm. The form responses are collected in a database and we are able to display the results in html tables on our intranet. There is even BI on tap, so questions that have defined responses, such as a multiple choice questions, can be visually represented on web pages as graphs. When it comes to collecting information, JotForm has become an indispensable tool in our arsenal.

Pros:

I became a JotForm user when Adobe sunsetted its FormsCentral product and I've never looked back. With a little effort, truly anyone can build an attractive, functional form using JotForm. You don't have to know any html, CSS, JavaScript, etc. That said, you will probably have to know some CSS to get a form to look just the way you want it to if you are adding it to your website. At least that is my experience. While the the form builder does allow for extensive customization, I've found that I've had to add my own CSS to achieve the perfect look I was seeking. Fortunately, JotForm makes tweaking the form look using your own code very easy. JotForm is a very mature and feature-rich platform that contemplates nearly any form need, from conditionals, to calculations, to autoresponders. All field types are available and it's easy to set the properties for each, such as required, character limits, hover text, example text, etc. Using URL parameters, you can pre-populate your form fields, too. You can also use hidden fields to perform calculations or set up honey pots for security. Perhaps the nicest thing about JotForm is all its options are available to every form you build, regardless of which level you buy (or even if the free tier is all you need). What you pay for is the number of forms and the number of submissions. There are literally hundreds of plugins that extend functionality, all included. Customer support is top notch and documentation extensive.

Cons:

We purchased a tier that allows up to ten users, however, only the primary user can create forms up to the tier limit--the others users essentially have the limits of the free plan. The only way they can avoid those limits is by moving forms they create to the primary user and sharing the form. I've also occasionally experienced issues with payment.

Eoin
Owner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Very Good and Constantly Improving Online Form "System"

Comments: We are using Jotform for completing our onboarding "paperwork" with our new clients. The conditional formatting option is very helpful in reducing unnecessary questions for different types of clients.

Pros:

Jotform started out as a simple webform application and has grown tremendously since I started using it in 2015. The ability to easily create basic forms with templates is fantastic. The incredible number of form field options and widgets makes creating complex forms with great conditional formatting options. HIPAA compliance and form Encryption make collecting sensitive information very secure. Customer service is quick to respond and people trying to use JotForm to create forms for Phishing are identified and locked out until they prove they are legitimate (it happened to me when trying to create an online W-9 for our clients.

Cons:

JotForm just released JotForm Reports which may solve my primary "complaint". While you can create awesome notification emails which shows the data collected, You are not able to specify in the notifications to exclude fields with no response. This was important for us and required we use a different vendor since we could not create a workaround.

3 years ago

Thanks for your excellent review. We are glad that your complaint has been resolved. By default, empty fields are not shown on sent email notifications. There's a setting in the email notification where you can enable/disable this feature. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/256-How-to-Hide-Empty-Fields-on-Email-Alerts If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us in our Support System through this contact form https://www.jotform.com/contact/. Best Regards!

Patty
Patty
Director of Operations, Nepal in US
, 11–50 Employees

JotForm is the best way to gather information from anyone, for anything.

Comments: JotForm makes our team much more efficient. We're able to streamline processes that would normally take our team a lot of time to complete. For example, rather than posting a job application and combing through all the CV's that show up in our inbox, we're able to use JotForm to host the applications and easily view the submissions in one grid. We can also designate which team members should receive certain applications, so that everyone is notified in real time and there's no need to go through and forward messages. It's been so helpful to us, and I can't recommend it enough for automating processes.

Pros:

I love how customizable JotForm is. You can get it to do anything you want, with as many custom conditions as you want. We use this for both external-facing forms like job applications, and internal forms like incident reports and expense reports. I love that you can not only receive an email for every completed form, but also easily download a PDF of each one or download a spreadsheet summary of all responses to date. Or better yet, you can have JotForm deposit all of that straight to Google Drive for you. The form features are very robust, and I'm constantly taking advantage of new ones. For example, we have a very long form that users can choose to save before they submit it. I've set it up so that they get an email reminding them to go back and complete the form later. I also use the e-signature feature, the "upload file" feature, and I'm constantly setting up show/hide features. As in, if someone answers "Yes" to question 5, hide questions 6-9. JotForm has added a cool new feature to make their email notifications dynamic, so that only questions that are answered are included in the auto response. It's wonderful!

Cons:

I wish JotForm did a better job with compiling survey data. The feature to graph your results is buggy and looks strange. I was able to easily download my survey responses and create my own graphs in Excel, but I don't think JotForm would be my software of choice for another large survey (we've only done one so far). I also wish JotForm offered the option to have a default email formatting style. As it is now, I have to go in manually to each email template on each form and add our logo and other formatting.

Emil
Internet Marketer/graphic Designer in Philippines
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Jotform: The Pros and Cons of a Form Building software

Comments: I've been using Jotform as a user for a while, and overall, I'm impressed with its features. I appreciate the wide variety of templates offered for various forms types and how simple it is for me to use the user-friendly interface. Another benefit is the ability to create forms that are tailored to my particular requirements thanks to the feature of customizable fields. The form data collection and management feature that allows for integration with other programs and platforms is also very helpful. There are some restrictions, though, that I have come across. There aren't many design options, and I'd like to see more sophisticated design capabilities. The size and storage of uploaded files, the number of forms, and the number of responses are all restricted in the free version. I would like to see more options because there aren't many integrations available. I would like to have more help and resources available because the customer support is also lacking. Additionally, the free version's analytics, conditional logic, calculation, and form automation features are restricted. Jotform is a fantastic piece of software all around, but there are some restrictions, especially with the free version.

Pros:

Since I've been using Jotform for a while, I must admit that I'm impressed with its abilities. This software's user-friendly interface is among the features I appreciate the most. I can easily create and modify forms to meet my unique needs thanks to the drag-and-drop feature. It's also simple for me to get started because Jotform provides a large selection of templates for various form types, including contact forms, surveys, and registration forms. The ability to create forms that are tailored to my particular requirements is made possible by Jotform's customizable fields feature, which includes text fields, radio buttons, checkboxes, and more. I can easily collect and manage form data thanks to the integration feature, which works with a variety of other tools and platforms like Google Drive, Salesforce, and Mailchimp. Having a form that automatically adjusts to the size of the device it is being viewed on is another benefit of Jotform's responsive design feature. I can now accept payments from clients using the forms thanks to the payment integration feature, which is a wonderful addition. The advanced features, which enable me to build more complex forms and automate some of my workflows, are conditional logic, form logic, and calculations, as well as advanced analytics with real-time form submissions, form views, and form abandonment rates. Another great feature of Jotform is its security system, which encrypts all data transfers using SSL to protect my personal informa

Cons:

I've been using Jotform for a while, and I'm generally happy with its features. But I've run into a few restrictions. The limited design options is one of them. The design options are limited, and some users might want more sophisticated design capabilities. The free version of Jotform has a limit on the size of files that can be uploaded, which can be problematic for users who need to upload larger files. The free version of Jotform has storage limitations as well as a cap on the number of forms and responses. Additionally, there are a finite number of integrations. Additionally, some customers might feel that the customer support is lacking and that they need more tools and resources. Additionally, the free version's analytics, conditional logic, calculation, and form automation features are restricted. Jotform is a fantastic piece of software all around, but it does have some restrictions, especially with the free version. Before making a purchase, users may want to take these restrictions into account. Although the limitations may deter some users, the free version is a great way to evaluate the software's functionality.

7 months ago

Hi Emil, Thanks for your incredible review! We're thrilled to know that our platform's user-friendly interface, customizable fields, integration capabilities, responsive design, and advanced features have been instrumental in meeting your unique needs. We truly appreciate your support and trust in our platform! If there's anything we can do to help, just let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Augustine
Augustine
Programme Coordinator in Nigeria
Professional Training & Coaching, 11–50 Employees

Jotform, a Professional Tool for Best Customer Experience

Pros:

Jotform helps my organisation work like a professional body. With just a few staff, we are able to harmonise works from different department, each knowing what his or her tasks entails. It also gives us the ease of working from any where, and reporting work done, it also helps the HR department assess impute and efficiency of staff. Just don't know he angle to start from, but for best customer experience, use jotform.In essence, in builds the competence of staff, to enhance service delivery of customers

Cons:

I cannot pinpoint any, but just for the sake of this review, I would say that the software does not support offline work as some of the features are online enabled.

last year

Hello Augustine, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Jotform! We're thrilled to hear that our platform has helped your organization. We appreciate your recommendation of Jotform for the best customer experience, and we're glad to have been a part of helping your organization achieve its goals. With regards to the offline feature, there are two ways to achieve that. For mobiles and tablets, you can use Jotform Mobile Forms app then use its offline feature. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/589-how-can-i-use-jotform-mobile-forms-without-internet-access/. For desktop and laptop, you can export your form to fillable PDF form so you can fill it offline then only submit it when you are connected to the internet. Here's how to export your form into PDF: https://www.jotform.com/help/212-how-to-create-a-pdf-form/. If you have any further feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us through our support contact page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. Thanks again for choosing Jotform!

Nader
Consultant, Own in Bahrain
Management Consulting, Self Employed

Great Solution

Comments: I’ve been using JotForm since November 2016 till now. It is really a great solution especially for people who has no coding experience. The ongoing enhancements introduced by JotForm since I started using it made it further useful to the extent that you may not need to use any other product to complete your task.I used it to gather data, ranging from simple to bit complicated surveys, as well as a standalone application that works perfectly to serve my purpose.Due to the nature of my projects, I sometime require to use multi-lingual forms, one of which is Arabic. To be honest, most of available products despite their effectiveness in English or other languages, they do fail when used for Arabic interface, which is a right-to-left language. This does not apply to JotForm, which almost shows the same performance even for Arabic language. Yes, some elements may sometimes do not support translation, however, some other workarounds using other elements do solve the problem, like using text elements, like labels for example, to overcome this minor issue.Generally, I would always recommend using JotForm, which is from my point of view a completely different experience.

Pros:

It is a great, easy to use, reliable solution that requires no coding experience or prior knowledge to use. Creating and managing surveys and order forms is extremely easy and fast.

Cons:

One of the recent enhancements introduced by JotForm is the signed documents. I believe, this module is not yet matured, as one can face some difficulty to delete unnecessary documents after submission, like testing and sample submissions for example. Yes, you may delete them at the end of the day, but by visiting some other sections of the application. I personally wasn’t able to realized this until I received a response from the support team. This needs to be considered by the team.Also, enabling the translation of some parts of the product will be useful. For example, product specifications for ecommerce elements (item listing).

12 months ago

Hello Nader, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed using our platform. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Janice
Operations Manager in US
Events Services, 2–10 Employees

Finally, an easy way to enter data!

Comments: One of our best discoveries, Jotform helps us streamline data for our events from event inquiries, to details of the event, to the vendors, and guest lists. For our clients, it's easy to use because it only 1 page per question which is not too overwhelming compared to a Google form.

Pros:

This is such a powerful tool compared to other form builders I've used in the past because it's a one-stop shop place where our clients can fill out the details of their event, it gets assigned to an available team member, then eventually we can export the data, collect payment, and finalize the details of an event. It is web-based so its easier to navigate

Cons:

Their customer support is only available online and the pricing plans are a little bit expensive

last year

Hello Janice, Thank you for the positive rating and feedback. We believe our pricing remains an excellent value and continues to be very competitive among our competitors. JotForm offers advantages you won't find in a lower-cost alternative. Like security and integrations. For more information, you can check this link: https://www.jotform.com/features/security/. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.