Articulate 360 Reviews

by Articulate Global

• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.6 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.6 /5

About Articulate 360

Creating gorgeous interactive e-learning that looks great on every device.

Learn more about Articulate 360

Rebecca H.
Health Educator
Higher Education Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2020

"Takes Your Teaching to the Next Level"

Comments: I started using this to develop an online course that met federal and state standards and would connect with my students. I had the option to choose pricey versions of a course through 3rd party vendors. I invested the time in learning this software and saved my program about $18,000 a year. I now use it in lots of small ways too, your imagination is the only limit.

Pros: It's easy to jump in and start creating content since much of the layout is similar to Powerpoint. I love that you have a lot of control on how the user interacts with the program. And there is always more to learn and do. Additionally, the help and community forums run by Articulate are unmatched in the field. There is always help when you get stuck.

Cons: This is a complex program and it will take time to learn all of the little nuances. You have to invest a lot of time troubleshoot errors in complex files, there isn't anything that finds issues for you.

• Reviewed on 20/10/2020
Emre O.
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2019

"Great software for great learning experiences"

Comments: Creating interactive learning: branching scenarios, drag and drop interactions, creating the feel of interacting with an environment (e.g. office in an onboarding program)

Pros: Storyline is easy to use. It enables you to make interactive learning fast. Interface that resembles Powerpoint will help new users feel welcome.

Cons: Small/medium sized businesses that have less frequent needs for e-learning may not have the budget for an on-going subscription. I'd like it if the price point was lower.

• Reviewed on 11/09/2019
Chris R.
Banking, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2019

"Game Changer for Instructional Designers"

Comments: This has completely elevated our department's ability to create organization-specific training. We can quickly create professional looking programs that continue to impress our stakeholders. I cannot confidently say that our previous internally created eLearning courses were up to this caliber that now Articulate 360 gives us.

Pros: This is such an easy tool to adopt and use for training. We use this to create training programs for various initiatives at our organization. All products help us make the final eLearning courses for our stakeholders. From the video creation capabilities found in Peek and Replay 36 to making interactive content in Storyline and Rise. It also makes it absolutely easy for your stakeholders to give feedback on the material created when using the Review feature. Comments can be made directly onto a slide and/or scene of your course. It is also extremely easy to create a professional looking and cohesive program using the different templates and media found in the Content Library. I am so happy we got this product since Adobe is a steep learning curve for those of us new to instructional design.

Cons: Perhaps my biggest pain point is in regards to logging in. Sometimes, I receive errors while logging on. I believe it has something to do with my organization's strict information security / networking guidelines. They are wary of cloud-based systems right now.

• Reviewed on 09/12/2019
Lewis E.
VP
  • Reviewed on 21/12/2017

"The best E-Leaning Authoring System by far, but with a steep learning curve and no Macro capability"

Pros: Best Authoring Program by Far
Most features
Microsoft PowerPoint Style
Great Exemplary Support
Very Powerful
Continuous addition of new features
Excellent Review System
Powerful Testing & Feedback Capability
Integrated Audio & Video Editing
Rarely ever crashes
Large library of Tutorials
This is a really great program for developing E-Learning and training lessons and courses. The program is loaded with capability. I have never seen a program that does so much. For example, iif you want to have an audio track, you don't need any other software to record and edit the audio. It is all built in. If you want to add a vid I have been creating and supervising e-learning courses for decades and there is none that comes even close to Articulate Storyline in power, features and capability. Storyline looks and feels very much like Microsoft Powerpoint. I think that they have an arrangement with Microsoft to use much of the PowerPoint code as processes like editing a photo is exactly the same. So using it is very easy and comfortable. Most of the commands are familiar and function just as in PowerPoint. The support is incredibly good. And you will need it because there is so much capability in Storyline that there is a huge amount to learn. Agents respond and will even create a video to show you how.

Cons: Some operations are very slow
No Macro Capability
Very steep learning curve
Expensive
Very limited availability to send e-mails
Biggest negative is the very high price and the pricing rules. Each user has to have a license. This is a killer if you have developers, supervisors, subject matter experts, and editors. each needs a license. For a program of such power and so Microsoft like, it is surprising that you cannot customize the ribbons and worse, there is no macro capability. So repetitive tasks are burdensome. There is an incredibly steep learning curve. Expect to spend at least 12 hours on tutorials before you can do anything other than trivia. And even then, you will only know a fraction of what you can do. I have used Storyline for over 2 years and every week or so I find a new thing that I can do and have to take a few minutes to learn that. Given all the support, the high price is in a sense justified but it still is a big investment of cash and your time if you want to use StoryLine. But you do get the best. There are dozens of little things that they haven't programmed that would seem easy. Like you cannot send an e-mail to the learner in the middle or a course. Or if you want a glossary for many lessons there is no way of maintaining the glossary for all. If you add a new term, you must do so separately for each lesson The program does so much that several of the functions are really slow. Previewing and publishing are the worst.

• Reviewed on 21/12/2017
Joseph D.
Instructional Designer (Contractor; Working Remote with On-Site Meetings)
Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/06/2018

"Expensive But Worth It If You Are Do E-Learning"

Comments: Since I do a lot of e-learning and all of it is on Articulate Storyline, it is a must but it has serious deficiencies and that is compounded by the fact that the customer service is utterly deceptive. If you need an e-learning tool, this is the best one even though it costs as much as it does. It is worth it. However, you need to be ready to understand a few things quickly. One thing you will learn is that they offer a discussion board and they have staff who are there to patrol and respond and help users, but it is not a help desk. When it comes to asking why something doesn't work, you will be told much of the time that it is working as designed but if it isn't quite right that you should submit a feature request and they don't do that for you as they should if they cared about the direction of the software. You should also know that there are many things about the product design that simply make no sense to anyone but the designers. They focus more on new features rather than fixing persistent problems that users continually complain about.

Pros: There is really no other software for publishing e-learning that is as easy to use and has the best non-programmer customization as Articulate Storyline. I absolutely love what you can do with it and how it can be used in many, many ways.

Cons: I absolutely hate three things about Articulate Storyline. I hate the enormous cost. I hate the way they handle their customer support and the way they deal with their own product development. If the product didn't cost as much as it does, then these other issues would not be so terrible, but because we pay so much for it, there really should be excellent customer support and excellent product development.

• Reviewed on 01/06/2018
Michael S.
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2020

"SilkWeb, an eLearning Company Prefers Articulate 360"

Comments: I have been using Storyline for over 6 years.

Pros: The best product in this learning suite is Storyline. You can do essentially anything you want with this Storyline in terms of eLearning. From animations to simulations to videos, this product is an excellent partner when developing online courses.

Cons: Rise, which is also a product in this suite has a ton of potential, but there are some major flaws. For example, you cannot copy or move individual screens to a new lesson. It is also not very great if you want to add audio to screens. You can import individual Storyline screens into a Rise project, but at that point, you may as well just build in Storyline. I see its usefulness for novice developers as its very easy to use, as opposed to Storyline which is very technical to use and really made for professional developers.

• Reviewed on 23/04/2020
Abigail T.
e-Learning Developer
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2019

"Storyline has come a long way"

Comments: I started out on Storyline so it holds a soft spot for me in a lot of ways, but I'm expecting some big updates for Rise in future.

Pros: I think Articulate have worked really hard to develop as full a suite of tools that most e-learning professionals will need on the job - including Storyline, Rise and Review. I do like the Content Library for the most part but when you work in a specialist industry, it becomes very limited very quickly.

Cons: Rise is missing a lot of features that would make it more desirable than using Storyline in these days of rapid development. Storyline development is just too slow to work with regularly in my day-to-day work so I rely on Rise more (though this is due to working with another piece of software in another job that was similar but far superior however for agnostic device development, it's useful) - they need to configure the software to handle far more functionality such as more than 1 option for multimedia in a specific function type, i.e. I would like to add more than a single picture in an Accordion or Timeline function. I also don't like the Scenario function where you are stuck to using cheesy character photos when you have ones you want to upload and use. There needs to be a lot of tweaks to make Rise as superior as other products on the market.

• Reviewed on 05/12/2019
Veronica B.
Lead Developer
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/03/2017

"Articulate 360 - Every an e-learning developer needs"

Comments: Articulate 360 is a suite of e-learning products every e-learning developer should have. We know how great and popular Storyline is, and now Storyline 360 is even better. Add to that the new Content Library, Rise and Review, among others, and you're set! Beginners can create great looking e-learning literally in minutes, while it's powerful enough for advanced users to create complex pieces. Rise, the new fully responsive authoring tool, is a breeze to use and produces stunning, responsive results. Best of all, with the new subscription model users get fixes, updates and new features super regularly. I've managed to reduce my operating costs too. I no longer need an expensive subscription to a reviewing service because Articulate Review is included in the suite and does an awesome job. Easy to upload and share, great version control and commenting functions. I have cancelled 3 other subscriptions: 2 for images and 1 for videos because I can now get all the assets I need in Content Library. Overall, I would highly recommend this software to beginner and advanced e-learning developers alike. Highly satisfied.

Pros: Ease of use and power.
Range of tools to do all the jobs I need.
Subscription model with frequent updates.

Cons: Would like to see an option to pay for a subscription monthly, with a discount for annual payments.

• Reviewed on 15/03/2017
Michael J.
Creative Director
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2016

"Articulate 360 shows promise to be a game changer."

Comments: Upgrading to Articulate 360 has been very exciting, it's nice to have access to all of Articulate's existing software, plus two new screencasting and four new web-based tools. The latest version of Storyline brings new features and enhancements that really help to take my projects to the next level; perhaps the best feature being the new responsive player. Out of the new web-based tools, Review and Content Library have been the most exciting additions to my development toolbox. The review helps me to share projects with testers, SMEs, and Stakeholders in a way that consolidates the feedback process while giving me the ability to see exactly what the reviewer saw when they left their comment(s), no more guessing what was meant by a vague piece of feedback on a spreadsheet. The Content Library shows a lot of promise as new characters and media assets are added and do not require additional licensing or attribution. I'm hopeful that it'll help reduce the need for 3rd party stock media websites, which can get quite costly in a short period of time. The only downside is the current subscription plan, one size fits all at a single annual price point. I don't really use Studio or Replay, so having them included in the bundle doesn't really benefit me but increases the cost. I'd love to see Articulate offer other tiers, or the ability to customize the bundle of software for my team to maximize ROI.

Pros: I like the new features that have been added to the existing tools, but the addition of the web-based tools is really what makes Articulate 360 shine. The opportunity to collaborate with the Review tool alone made the upgrade to Articulate 360 worthwhile. The rest is just the cherry on top of the cake.

Cons: Single, one-size fits all model for the subscription plan.

• Reviewed on 14/12/2016
Ezzy S.
Sr Instructional Designer
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2020

"Articulate 360 - Easy to Use"

Comments: Overall, Articulate 360 has been a pretty great product that is helping us reach our eLearning goals.

Pros: Articulate 360 feels like PowerPoint in its user interface and is very intuitive and easy to use. You can put together very smart-looking eLearning very quickly. There is a lot of common functionality built in so you don't have to build from the ground up every time like you do with Adobe Captivate. There's also a very large library of imaging which helps when you need to build quickly. The online support community for Articulate can't be beat. They are there to not only help when you have a problem, but they encourage you to grow as a designer.

Cons: I feel like there are hot keys missing. I wish there was a hotkey to add a text entry field or a hot spot. I also want to be able to move items around the screen one pixel at a time with my mouse rather than having to use CNTRL and SHIFT. The interface feels a lot like PowerPoint to me so while it's easy to use, it's not really very interesting visually, which can matter when you are trying to explain to an executive or stakeholder that building eLearning is a lot more complicated than just building in PowerPoint. The triggers are also a little confusing.

• Reviewed on 11/06/2020
Instructional Designer Specialist
Higher Education Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/01/2018

"I have SL2 and love how interactive I can make my courses. I have been using it for three years."

Comments: Mainly information on ID best practices and some "how tos" from their blog and community. It can be really engaging and fun to create a course using SL2. I like their templates as they are easy to customize. However, now there is SL3 and 360, so getting help or templates for SL2 are few and far between.

Pros: The free templates are amazing. I love their community site that is up-to-date on LD trends and challenges. Everyone that has taken one of my courses on SL2 likes how fun and engaging they can be. I can add all types of file formats, different types of quizzes, interaction, and multimedia.

Cons: I never seem to feel like an expert as some of the functions/interactions are hard to create. I went to a two day training on SL2 and it didn't teach me enough as I am still trying to figure out variables and how they work. Sometimes the E-Learning Heroes take days to get back to me if I have an issue and don't always explain in detail how to correct the issue.

• Reviewed on 10/01/2018
Brett R.
Financial Services Software, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/12/2016

"Articulate takes a big step into the future"

Comments: Articulate has taken my favorite authoring tool to a new level by building it into a suite of tools for an elearning developer. Being cloud based allows for frequent updates, in fact an update came out just today. My favorite new tools are Rise, a fully responsive development app, and Review, an online tool for collecting comments/feedback from SMEs/clients during the development phase.

Pros: There is much to like about the software but I'd say the support community that Articulate has put together is unmatched. Staff and community members are just phenomenal.

Cons: It's a suite of products, basically everything that Articulate makes, and it's all or nothing. While it is still possible to buy some of the original products as standalones and Articulate is promising support for these you can't get the cloud-based apps ala carte. I wish they offered a model like Adobe does with its Creative Cloud where you can purchase the whole package or just select the specific ones you're interested in.

• Reviewed on 01/12/2016
ELearning Lead Developer
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/12/2018

"Great Tool for Developing Interactive Learning Experiences"

Comments: Before I used Storyline for eLearning development I used Authorware and then Flash. With Authorware and Flash I felt I could do anything I wanted to do! With Storyline, there are some constraints, but development is much quicker than with Flash. I still don't like it as well as Authorware, but Storyline is growing on me after 2.5 years of use.

Pros: Very good tutorials for beginning users, triggers allow for some programming without actually writing code, easy to quickly develop branching scenarios and highly interactive training modules, nice features such as markers for optional information and simple video and sound editing (minimal but still handy). Another pro is the huge community of users and the forum (hosted and moderated by Articulate).

Cons: Can be buggy. Triggers allow for some programming, but there is no equivalent to arrays, which can be frustrating.

• Reviewed on 29/12/2018
Niyeda S.
Training Specialist
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2017

"I love this product and the user community it has built!"

Pros: The innovative team behind the software is always making improvements and with Articulate 360, those updates are available to you immediately versus having to wait until you can upgrade to the next series. Also, your imagination is the limit! You can create just about anything by using power point experience, some logic and your imagination. It has an amazing user and staff community that can help you solve issues from triggers, to java script to just figuring out the design from another designers perspective. The 360 package comes with easy access to characters, icons, images and videos. One of my favorite tools is the feedback link so that subject mater experts and stakeholders can provide feedback that ties with the slide they are viewing. Articulate 360 also comes with other goodies like the ability to create a simple website course in Rise to also having a decent screen recording tool.

Cons: It will freeze and shut down more often than you like so be sure to save often to your local drive and change your auto save from the default 10 minute interval to 5 minutes.

• Reviewed on 07/11/2017
John H.
Founder & Creative Director
  • Reviewed on 14/05/2018

"An extremely intuitive and easy-to-use authoring tool"

Comments: This is a great all-around authoring tool which can be used by both beginners for quick solutions and also experts to create high-quality learning experiences.

Pros: Storyline is one of the easiest and most intuitive rapid authoring tools on the market. Not only is it easy to use, it also has a large support network in the form of the e-learning heroes site which provides the solution to your issues and answers to your questions from a supportive community. Due to its intuitive design, it is easy to pick up and can be then used to create both simple and complex activity courses.

Cons: The main con is that you do need to have the latest version of Storyline to really benefit as the support from Storyline 2 has ended which means that anything created on those versions will have issues with browsers as they evolve.

• Reviewed on 14/05/2018
Randy Y.
Training & Development Expert
Medical Devices, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/08/2019

"Easy to Use. Good and Plenty of Features."

Comments: Overall, it's a positive experience.
Sure, it is not the complete wishlist for every training designer, but it has enough features to create a concrete learning experience.
Not to mention that it saves TONS of time.

Pros: Easy to Use: Articulate has done a great job with this product's UX/UI.
Convenient: with 360, you have solid design tools, review tool, asset bank, and more.
Saves Time: The content development tools' UI allows you to quickly create contents. Moreover, you can publish courses/review/preview with the click of a button.

Cons: First and foremost, the pic/video embedding feature have limited resolution, so your courses are not in HD. I understand that helps us save hard disk space, but it does affect the resolution a bit.
Secondly, Articulate Rise has only a few feature options to support multimedia/multi-sensory needs. For instance, it doesn't allow background audio. Of course, you can always resort to Articulate Storyline for that.

• Reviewed on 09/08/2019
Phil M.
Creative Director
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/02/2017

"Articulate 360 the all in one solution"

Comments: I have now been using Articulate 360 for 5 months, the is a suite of desktop and cloud based apps that provide an all in one solution for learning developers. This package include 3 authoring tools, Articulate Studio, Articulate Storyline and Rise. Articulate Studio 360 is the fastest way to cover powerpoint presentations into fully functioning interactive learning, this tool has a new html5 rendering engine that is industry leading and looks simply amazing. Articulate Storyline 360 has the same new HTML5 rendering engine as Studio but also adds in new triggers, new dials, ability to preview in HTML5 but also to see how the content will look on other devices, you also have the ability to lock the orientation of the devices if you prefer landscape over portrait. Rise is a fully responsive authoring tool that is simple and fast to use yet produces some of the best looking learning around. As well as the authoring tools, Articulate 360 gives you access to Review a simple way of sharing and conducting SME reviews. The Content Library where you can download, characters, images, templates and so much more. 360 also has a dedicated screen recording tools such as Peek and iPad apps. As well as an unlimited education through Articulate live, there have already been new features and functions added since release and this can only get better.

Pros: Storyline 360, Rise

Cons: slow publish

• Reviewed on 10/02/2017
Adrian T.
Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2019

"The tool I've always wanted to master"

Pros: I have been following the eLearning Heroes blog (by the trainers for Articulate) for years, and am thrilled to finally have an opportunity to work with this software. The 360 product includes multiple products - including the flagship Storyline program, also heavy hitters Rise and Studio. The 360 suite includes desktop versions and web versions, depending upon your need. I haven't even been able to dig into the features as much as I would like to because I'm still in a new role and focused on other tasks, but I'm excited about the possibilities that this product makes possible. The best thing about this sophisticated set of tools is the support that is available for learners and users. Articulate offers weekly (perhaps daily) training sessions on how to use the various programs included in 360, and the eLearning Heroes blog is a wealth of information. The trainers even have elearning challenges to prompt users to learn more of the indepth features. The support is also exceptional. In my new job, I was given a flash drive full of files from an old Articulate Presenter project and a deadline by which to get the product updated and working for our new LMS. Since the files were a bit dated and I was still learning to use the product, a Customer Support Engineer exchanged dozens of emails with me to walk me step-by-step through the error messages and issues until I could get the old training ready to use. Support was very responsive.

Cons: There is a steep learning curve with Storyline, which is probably the biggest reason to get the 360 subscription. Although there are a number of learning opportunities, the product seems like it will take a few years to master. The biggest con has got to be cost. I have never been able to afford or justify the cost of this tool, which is probably the top tool for ID's to be able to use. The pricing is not structured in such a way to lower the cost for individuals. Lucky for me, it is something my current employer was happy to pay for otherwise it would be out of reach.

• Reviewed on 19/09/2019
Melissa J.
eLearning Designer
Retail, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2016

"Articulate 360"

Comments: I really love being able to preview what my course will look like on a mobile device, and the fact that I don't have to manually redisgn a layout to be mobile friendly, since the software moves the menu for me. I like the new asset library, and being able to access it right from Storyline 360.
I haven't had a chance to use the review tool yet, but am really excited about it! No more having to make tempshare links!
Rise is also a nice tool for simple courses - I really like the ease of use, and it speeds up development time. Having the ability to use the blocks as placeholders helps me visually structure my content before I even have to put "content" in. I wish we had the ability to center text and pictures in Rise, and maybe change sections of font, or underline sections of font.

Pros: I really love being able to preview what my course will look like on a mobile device, and the fact that I don't have to manually redisgn a layout to be mobile friendly, since the software moves the menu for me.

Cons: I wish we had the ability to center text and pictures in Rise, and maybe change sections of font, or underline sections of font.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2016
Sam S.
eLearning Instructional Design Specialist
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2014

"Storyline Changed My Development Cycle"

Comments: Over the past 15 years, since 1999, I've been developing eLearning in a variety of industries - education, health care, human resources, physician offices, community colleges, manufacturing and tourism. Originally, I developed in Authorware, then Firefly, then RoboDemo, then Camtasia (scary long list!) and then Captivate. The common denominator here was that each of these products (okay, maybe not so true of Camtasia) had a good size learning curve to adapt to the toolset and to get a project from inception to published content. Knowing that Articulate was behind Storyline, and having been an avid fan of Tom's blog ("The Rapid e-Learning Blog") - I was keen to check out what Storyline had to offer and I wasn't disappointed. The time that it took me to build my first, interactive course was super fast and, I have to say, I love(d) the GUI. And, yes, it's very PowerPoint like but I love that - I didn't have to relearn a new tools menu or deal with silly palettes that float. Now, I'm able to speed through production like never before (although, I don't tell too many of my clients how fast the cycle truly is!) - thanks to Storyline. The organic nature of the trigger and layer setup is ideal and I do have to say that the photographic character bundles are an added plus - the competition tried to copy this, but I don't think they have the same feel. And then there's the tutorials. There are tons of them and they are super appropriate (supplemented by Tom's blog) and I don't ever need to call for support (not true for some of the competitor products) so that's a big plus. The Community functions (the social bits) are pretty stellar, too. I can always visit the various support/community sites to get inspired, even on those days when I'm tired of looking at triggers. I highly recommend Storyline to anyone who has a similar background - education and graphics - it's a great tool to make that marriage everlasting and super conceptual.

• Reviewed on 21/11/2014
Tracy G.
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2019

"Easy to Use and Does the Job"

Comments: I use Articulate 360 and Rise 360 to make courses for my clients. It does a great job creating the customized courses I need for them.

Pros: This software package is easy to use and doesn't require a master's degree to develop courses. You can use it with Power Point which makes it easy for transferring your existing training to an online course. The tech support is pretty good and responsive when I needed it.

Cons: Over the few years I've used this software and different versions of it, it has issues with crashing and freezing. It appears to be a common problem.

• Reviewed on 13/11/2019
Content Developer
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2019

"Great elearning authoring tool"

Comments: Its a great way to develop interactive and robust eLearning courses in a a short space of time, especially with all the templates to draw from.

Pros: It is extremely easy to use and very intuitive. I 've created a few interactive modules using the software. The content library of high resolution images adds to the quality of the output.

Cons: There was just one issue that came up when capturing my screen and doing simulations. When viewing the published version of the content it blurs when interactions happen on screen. Its also seems to be having some issue specifically with the Chrome browser. These issues have been logged and hopefully in the most recent update it will be sorted.

• Reviewed on 13/12/2019
Sergey P.
Design, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/03/2018

"Articulate 360 gives you everything not just t develop e-learning courses but to get feedback."

Comments: Excellent tool for E-learning development and interactions with clients.

Pros: Articulate 360 is software bundle that consists out of several pieces that nicely work together. You can work on an elearning course, search for assets to use - pictures, shapes and get feedback from your client - all in one bundle.

Cons: Nothing really. Articulate moved online most features of their old Articulate software. They now sell subscriptions and we paid for it, but for their cloud solution they haven't added many new features.

• Reviewed on 30/03/2018
Manager, operations
Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2019

"Know Power point? You can do this!"

Pros: Creation of all the assessments and the easy sharing when you receive the files. Also a nice way to create and to maintain trainings. I like that if you are a proficient user of power point you can definitely use this tool. So easy to access and to create all the required tool for delivering training to new hires.

Cons: First time they show me how to use the tool it was complicated. However to be fair the pier that show me how to use it was not a proficient user. I stop using it for a long time. Not to long ago I attend another training on how to use the tool and I realized that it was easier than before.

• Reviewed on 01/08/2019
Manager, Instructional Design - Leadership and Talent Development
Restaurants, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2018

"BEST Authoring Tool for ELearning"

Pros: This product is the easiest, highest quality authoring tool i have used. It runs parallel to PowerPoint, so functionality is a breeze. Also, the content access on the internet is great - I love that I can create courses and send them out for feedback, with the feedback appearing on the exact slide i need. Easy to use with minimal ramping time.

Cons: The cost is a little on the high side, but you definitely get what you pay for.

• Reviewed on 05/12/2018