Evernote Business Reviews

• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.4 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.2 /5

About Evernote Business

Bring your teams work together, and unify your workflow. Create, collaborate, and store information all in one place.

Learn more about Evernote Business

Showing 6,820 reviews

Zulhilmi N.
Sales and Marketing Specialist
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2021

"Taking notes digitally"

Comments: My overall experience with Evernote Business is very positive. I can record my ideas to the software anytime i need because i have a very easy access to the software. Not restricted only for work related stuff, i also use it for my personal purposes.

Pros: Evernote Business is more than a basic post-it note program. The ability to jotting down my quick thought or recording my ideas to the note really helping to collect my thought for my future reference. I can access this software from many device, like my tablet, PC and my phone. I also can shares my files and note to my colleague easily when we sharing idea for our project.

Cons: They are offer a tools for managing project and task, but most of them are for basic use and not suitable for our use to deploy complex project. I hope they can add more feature that are more suitable for note taking like digital whiteboard or basic design tools. It will be more helpful than a project management tools.

• Reviewed on 06/02/2021
Ryan G.
Graphic Design Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2021

"Using this software is often like keeping an elephant in your house..."

Comments: The bottom line of why I use this is to keep track of literally hundreds of notes -- mostly client information like login information and passwords and such (that can be password protected in the app, a huge plus!). I also started a few years ago using it to track incoming paper payments (checks) so that my accountant can see what has come in and record it appropriately -- so one notebook can be shared easily without worrying about any unnecessary information ending up in too many places. Though it's painful to use a fairly complicated program (bloated?) to do this, it does it quite well and I haven't been able to find something else to do the same thing.

Pros: While I'm not the biggest fan of this software/service. There's one reason I've continued to use it and probably will continue for a while: it's good a creating easily searchable notes that are (mostly) available on any device I might have in front of me at any time.

Cons: It seems like the creators are constantly on a quest to make this software more bloated with features that I have little to no interest in while continuing to ignore seemingly simple glaring problems. I can always count on a major update causing some new irritating problem. On top of all that, it takes up so much computing space -- I often find this "simple" database program sitting in the background eating up GBs of RAM and making my processor spin. And worst of all they seem to think it's okay to take up valuable space in my menubar (on a Mac) with their stupid, useless Elephant logo in case I might want to create a new note and not know how to open up the program to do that. I've asked repeatedly in customer feedback and have seen others ask as well for the OPTION to make this go away and yet it remains for some inexplicable reason.

• Reviewed on 25/02/2021
Norzihan I.
Recruiter
Telecommunications, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2021

"Taking note with Evernote Business"

Comments: Evernote has acted like my organizer but in digital form. I can adding note into most of the software that i use, and add a little notes and reminder for my future reference. The ability to add picture or audio to the notes give it more value, as more information can be added to the note.

Pros: What i really like with Evernote Business is, it has option to integrated with software like Gmail and Google Drive. I can attach files into my note for easy reference and forward my notes to the Gmail and shares it with my team. Using Evernote as a OCR(optical character recognition) for my PDF files let me to search for specific keyword in the files in a matter of second.

Cons: There are limited option for text style and format customization that can be altered and edited in here. A beautiful and properly formatted notes improve my moods and attract creativity in myself, which i hope this software can offer. Other than that point, everything else is wonderful.

• Reviewed on 11/02/2021
Zuhairah A.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Internet, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2021

"Help to save my note quickly"

Comments: I need solutions for managing and saving my note digitally, and this software has help me to do it so effectively. It also let me to manage my daily to-do list and as my reminder for my daily event and activities. All my data is saved online which let me to get i back from anywhere.

Pros: Evernote Business is the best program that has help me to saves my note and any idea of mine quickly because it work online in the web browser and can be opened from any platform like desktop and smartphone. Any screenshot from my phone screen will be saved automatically into the note for future reference.

Cons: This software has more bugs and problem while using it from smartphone as it keep on crashing when i am trying to add a new note to the application. Other than that, i also keep getting error trying to synchronize my note from smartphone to the desktop.

• Reviewed on 07/04/2021
Rajesh C.
Co-Founder
Writing & Editing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2021

"Taking ‘Notes’ Is Simplified Now"

Comments: My overall experience with Evernote is amazing. Being a writer, I always think about new topics and ideas. Evernote helps me to take notes of my thoughts instantly. Truly, Evernote Business is one of the best note-taking software.

Pros: No matter where you are, Evernote business made note-taking easier and pretty much simplified. You can instantly save your ideas or thoughts in Evernote for use in the future. The Evernote business can be accessed from multiple devices. Besides, sharing notes with friends and team members is also easy. Because it’s cloud-based software, you can easily access it from anywhere in the world.

Cons: For handling complex types of projects, Evernote Business is not that level effective. They should focus on adding more interactive features so that we can complete our complex projects as well. Besides, Evernote is a little bit pricey.

• Reviewed on 26/03/2021
Isabella H.
Project Analyst
  • Reviewed on 12/05/2020

"The ultimate note-taking application."

Comments: In the company, we had some problems expressing the ideas we had. Sometimes it was complicated to work as a team because of a lack of communication at certain times. We could use a typical dashboard for group ideas, but it was too inefficient. Evernote Business allowed us all to take notes for ourselves and for the company. The communication is now excellent and we find it to be software we can't stop living with. The variety of file types it handles is very good and the integration with other software we use is excellent for productivity. We have everything centralized in Evernote Business and the information is not lost.

Pros: I have a lot of ways to save a quick thought. I love being able to record a voice memo and save it as a note in Evernote and then being able to listen to it and write down some audio notes in the same file. I think that the spontaneity of Evernote Business and the ability to handle several types of files is what I like best and I think it is the strongest point of the application. Another aspect I like very much about Evernote Business is that the software is adapted to all operating systems and many devices. It is very convenient to have the software synchronized on all the devices of the company's workers because it is always accessible to take a note or make a contribution. The integration with other software used by the company, such as Gmail or the calendar, is perfect. I think it is essential to have good productivity in the team and everything is in one application. The synchronization in the edition of files and documents is very good, we have not had any problem. At first, it was hard to get used to their system of ordering notes by notebooks, but now I think it is essential.

Cons: At first we were intimidated by Evernote. It has too many features that are new to us. It's a friendly application in the interface, but it's challenging to use. It took us time and effort to get used to more and more features to get the most out of it, and it was better when we started watching the tutorials on the YouTube channel. The mobile application is growing too much. I'm worried that on some low-powered smartphone I won't be able to use this software. I understand it's because of all the media files out there, but I wish there was a lite version or a way to compress the files so they took up less space.

• Reviewed on 12/05/2020
Ross M.
Operations Director
Media Production, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2019

"Essential Tool for Note Organization"

Comments: Evernote is one of my 3 essential tracking apps, next to Email and Basecamp. Email tracks communication threads, Evernote tracks my notes, and Basecamp tracks my tasks. It's hard to imagine living without any of these three foundational tools.

Pros: Evernote is the ultimate personal digital notebook. It's actually built as a collection of notebooks which allows you to document, well, everything you need to in a highly organized way. I've found that almost all of my thoughts start with Evernote and it serves as a great foundational app for lists, ideas, and concepts that you need to jot down and reference later. The cloud-based approach means your notes instantly live everywhere across all of your devices which is essential, especially because 80% of my use within Evernote is short, quick interactions and I never know on which device I'll need to access something. I don't have time to wait for it to load or to go through a bunch of UI to decide where to put my note.; luckily - Evernote does a good job of keeping the notebook selection process fairly simple so you can make your note and move on with life. I've also found Evernote's search feature to be very strong compared to other applications. I've grown to rely on the search more heavily as my notebook collection has grown.

Cons: Sometimes note creation is a tad clunky, mainly related to the "Name" of a note. I'll start typing out my note very quickly and then realize that i'm actually in the Name field which is disorienting and leaves my having to cut/paste the Name section into the description. I typically don't know what I want to name a note until I've finished writing it. This problem exists in both the mobile app and desktop versions.

• Reviewed on 07/05/2019
Lindsay M.
Addictions Specialist
  • Reviewed on 15/06/2018

"Top of the line"

Comments: Ability to retrieve older documents with ease. I can also, whether mid-conversation or during a meeting or presentation, quickly retrieve information that I've forgotten or to elaborate on someone else's ideas.

Pros: I've used this software since 2013. This is one program that I CANNOT live without. I store EVERYTHING in Evernote. I probably don't even use 1/2 of of the functions available with this software, but I'm still determined to master it though! Pro number one for me is the convenience! I use the browser version and the app, when on my Mac, and the app on my phone, too. The capture tool on my Mac makes storing emails, screenshots, receipts, pictures, audio clips and all other document formats super easy to save for later. Evernote is also able to easily collaborate with all the other storage software(Dropbox, Drive, Box, OneDrive, Acrobat, etc.) and the syncing is better than any other software I've used to date. I can literally save something in EN on my Mac and my phone instantly buzzes with the notification of the change. The search function is also amazeballs. Because EN uses OCR technology to "read" the text in files, if I searched for "sandwich" (I'm hungry), I would get a list of every file in EN that has the word "sandwich" anywhere in the file. Worrying about naming your files so that you can find them later are OVER! Some examples of the many mediums that I store in EN are: cards that are given to me for special occasions, pictures, tags off of purchases I make, user manuals for all the devices in the house, coupons, audio clips (usually made while driving), and recipes. Basically, for me, it's a one-stop shop to store the verbal, written or digital tidbits of life

Cons: Now, the "downside". Using this program since 2013 should tell you, that any downsides EN does have, are vastly overshadowed by it's shine. Shifting your lifelong organizational habits from a file/ folder based system to En's "note/ notebook" system overwhelms some people, I'm sure. I struggled with this, myself! Don't let it, though! If you remember, I already applauded the awesome search capabilities of EN. When I use search, and don't dig, or go "searching" manually through my folders, my task management becomes much more efficient. Organizing EN is definitely a "Con" for me, though. I really haven't done it. I store and search. EN would definitely become even more efficient for me, if I spent some time cleaning it up. Another thorn for me, is getting the info. OUT of EN, if I'm not sharing it to another integrated application(like dropbox). EN makes it's own document extension. When you download, or try to email something with your default email client (EN has it's own email client that looks like chat, visually), the item you are sending has a .enex extension (ex. "doc.enex") NO programs can open this file extension. So, converting these EN , .enex files, to Microsoft Word (.doc) or Adobe portable document format (.pdf) wastes time and inconveniences the user. Lastly, there is the cost. EN is one of the more expensive options for information storage, but there is a free version available. You only need to subscribe when increased storage space is needed.

• Reviewed on 15/06/2018
Rob H.
IT Consultant
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2020

"Sharing made simple"

Comments: Evernote is always adding features to the platform, and with the integrations with other widely used team tools, it’s the team player that keeps giving.

Pros: Originally I started using Evernote to jot rich text notes on my iPhone as the Notes app did not offer a way to not only write format rich notes quickly and easily, but also automatically sync them. Since then, the simple integration to Slack and Google Drive (amongst many others), has simplified finding important data. Having everything in one central place between the team saves a lot of time, and editing and annotating between the team delivers the strength in numbers efficiently. Updating Salesforce contacts in Evernote automatically sync, and organising and writing emails directly through Gmail is now feature rich, and team friendly.

Cons: It’s difficult to find any real flaws with Evernote, but if I had to try to find something, it would be choosing the other platforms to integrate Evernote with... For example, I usually go with Google products, but can also link through to Outlook, so it depends on your requirements, but either way, Evernote Business has you covered.

• Reviewed on 15/11/2020
Leslie M.
Family Catalyst
Religious Institutions, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2018

"Best tool for going paperless"

Comments: Converted my work and personal life to a paper-free system easily and quickly.

Pros: Evernote is simple, intuitive, and feature-rich. I wanted to transition both my work and personal life to a paper-free system, and I did a ton of research to design a system and workflow for doing this that would be easy to keep up with and scalable. Evernote was the clear winner as my digital 'filing cabinet' - with its impressive OCR capabilities, easy clipping and tagging features, integration with other software, and great mobile app. I was STUNNED at how quickly I was able to convert a year's worth of paper files into this digital system, and it's already saved me a ton of time when I need to reference an old document where I previously would have to search through paper files but now can perform a quick search and send it where it needs to go no matter where I am. My team also uses Evernote nearly exclusively for things like collaborative lists, meeting agendas, etc.

Cons: The only things I have ever found to complain about with Evernote have been minor annoyances - not being able to capitalize tags the way I wanted when creating a new one in-note, or how a certain version rearranged a button or two - nothing that would warrant even considering docking a star from my review.

• Reviewed on 10/04/2018
Redactor de fútbol
Utilities, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 26/01/2019

"The order of your life ... and your work"

Pros: Evernote is one of those applications that since its inception has evolved in its functionality and has created new tools to facilitate the user a better organization of life, projects, events, and even mental order, which make it easier for the person to manage any type of situation. Now, with Evernote Business, the application is based on a single objective: to improve everything that corresponds to your work, allows you to interact with your work teammates, and also has an incredible platform for the organization of your company or project. And the application itself is quite simple to use, so that anyone can make use of it, and is almost indispensable for any entrepreneur of the modern era. Enough of agendas, papers, or separate files to better manage your employment. With this new model of Evernote you will find a digital platform where you will have all those possibilities in a single application. Even the use of the technological age, and this application, means that you can ignore the physical presence on a project, so you can be in contact with other members of work, even if it is on the other side of the world. You will never lose the ability to continue creating content with several members, or individually if you want. All notes, files, and so on are insured in Evernote.

Cons: How difficult it is to speak badly of application. Perhaps it is true that its platform is not as advanced as other applications, but its simplicity is what makes it worthy of being a great app. Possibly lacks more options according to the times, however, there is no doubt that for the function for which it was made, meets "The basics" when organizing a project, work, etc.

• Reviewed on 26/01/2019
Nathan R.
  • Reviewed on 23/01/2018

"Evernote is a tool that you just can't live without."

Comments: Everything.
I wish I had it when I went to school, I would have taken all my notes there!!!
Having your life there and synched on any device is awesome!

Pros: Evernote Business allows you to do everything you do in Evernote plus allows you to do the same things but business related and sharing it with your team or customers. I have used evernote since I tried it several years back, I have to say that it is the first tool I install on every single computer or device I use. My life is in it, simply put. Being able to take it a step further and take the notebooks and notes and share them with your team and customers in invaluable. Evernote allows you to save prety much everything you need (pictures, videos, notes, etc.) on the notes, and those can be arranged into notebooks. So the level of organization is amazing. Now if you take that and put it into business settings you can have a notebook for each customer (imagine you are an architect or a home decorator for example) you can have everything you need on the project and have each of the steps on a different note and each note can have pictures and anotations for every single aspect... shared with the providers of the service and some things with yout customer.

• Reviewed on 23/01/2018
Kirill C.
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2018

"Your memory extender, with may features"

Pros: Google uses a lot of discs and RAM to work as a large brain. You can have your own, really customized brain extender with Evernote. Just e-mail or copy all bits and pieces you might need to remember later. Or just copy all your banking records, all calling and SMS records there. In a few months you will feel that having the extension of your brain is very helpful. "Where I was year and a half ago after visiting Berlin?"... Those questions are becoming easier to answer if you keep this info for yourself. And if you are in business -- it is also worth to keep this kind of business knowledge in one place, with the system to help you find small pieces of information there. You may use Google for that, but Evernote has an important thing Goodle lacks -- it will OCR images, PDFs and made them universally searchable. Try it for yourself, and you will see how great it is to have additional memory for yourself.

Cons: When your personal memory starts to grow into many gigabytes, you may encounter problems with speed with Evernote, but unofortunately this seem to be the common problem - the more knowledge you have the more time you should spend searching.

• Reviewed on 19/09/2018
Sherm S.
Creative Marketing Genius | Small Business Marketing Expert
  • Reviewed on 20/08/2020

"Evernote is great for collecting and organizing ideas, but NOT a task manager"

Comments: I used the FREE version of Evernote for a long time, and I loved it so much I decided to use the pay version. I can capture and organize ideas easily. For example, if I'm planning a home improvement project, I can create a folder for that project, and walk around a big box store and snap photos and/or collect prices in text format for that project. Or, if I'm researching ideas on the web, I can use the web clipper to either snap an image based screenshot, capture an entire page (in HTML format), just the article, or a text version of the article. Very very flexible.

Pros: I love the web clipper, where I can capture a web page and save it to a note. I also like the fact that I can access it through a desktop app, an iPHone app, or a browser. It's very user friendly, and makes it easy to track and organize ideas. I also like the app's ability to snap a photo of a text based page (like a form, letter, or business card) and it's OCR'd and made into searchable text.

Cons: I have a business account for $10/month. It's like two accounts in one, and I'm constantly having to switch between the two systems to ensure I share work notes into a work notebook, and personal notes into personal notebooks. Would prefer a more streamlined interface.

• Reviewed on 20/08/2020
Dave V.
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/08/2019

"Using Evernote Business"

Comments: We are able to keep all management abreast of client projects that our employees are working on, we can trade data quickly and together solve problems quickly, even though we are separated by many time zones and regions.

Pros: The platform has allowed our team to stay up-to-date with our company taskings and client services that we offer, although team members work from three locations across 11 time zones. Having a tool like this to keep everyone abreast is essential to our business. The set-up and navigation are very easy to grasp, and the tool works flawlessly for us. I brought the platform to the company and all the team members love using it. I use it daily as does every team member. It also integrates well with some of the other automation tools that we use to streamline processes that are in place for our operations and we have had no issues with having data exchanged between the platforms. For any company looking for ways to automate their operation, this is a must-have tool. I highly recommend giving it a try so they can see for themselves just how useful it is for their business. It has helped us immensely.

Cons: I have no dislikes about the platform, it just works and the price is well worth what you get.

• Reviewed on 22/08/2019
Keegan W.
Caregiver
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2017

"Excellent App for Writing, Document Storage and Managing Personal Projects"

Comments: I absolutely love Evernote. I use it every day, multiple times a day and I use it to manage several projects. It has replaced all of my paper systems for storing and saving information, the only exclusion to this being official government documentation. The tagging system allows me to keep track of what is in each note and reduces my need to have a super-detailed filing system for my notes. It allows me to get down to work on the things that matter without the interface getting in the way.

Pros: - Powerful feature set - audio notes, handwriting notes, .PDF support, sharing and communication built into the app, etcetera.
- Wonderfully clean and simple GUI (Android and Web)

Cons: - GUI on Windows seems to lag a bit behind the other platforms in development. It does not feel as clean and simple as the other apps that are available.
- Virtually no support for any of the Linux based OS;s. Which is a shame, because Evernote is a must-have, in my book.

• Reviewed on 27/04/2017
Sherri J.
Senior Pastor
Religious Institutions, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/11/2016

"I use Evernote for everything!"

Comments: I can't remember how I learned about Evernote but it is my all time favorite app. I use it for everything - personal and business. I keep my gratitude journal with Evernote and I work out my sermons with Evernote. I also purchased the scannable app that allows me to scan anything and everything into Evernote. I use it to capture articles for research that I find in magazines and other periodicals.

Pros: Just about everything. I love the user interface. I love that I can access it on every device I have, including my computer. I love that it updates simultaneously on all devices. I love the tag system. Now that I've been using the program for more than a year, I depend on those tags to be able to find older things I've deposited in Evernote. I also ended up purchasing the premium version which allows me to keep pictures and other things in Evernote instead of paying Apple or Google for storage.

Cons: One of the things that persuaded me to purchase the premium version is that I could annotate PDFs. That function does not work the way I thought it would and I ultimately do not use it for that. Disappointing but not a deal breaker.

• Reviewed on 18/11/2016
Philip D.
Project Planner
Construction, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2019

"Game changing software. Perfect for audit trails"

Comments: As described above, I'm a genuinely happy customer, who was surprised so to be. I expected Evernote to be rather a gimmick and am pleased to find that well over a year down the line, I'm still happily ploughing ahead with photographing my notes and sharing them instantly with the team. Importantly, as previously stated, this has made my archiving a powerful tool.

Pros: Digitising my notes has become worthwhile and easy. I use this in conjunction with a RocketBook and the pairing is fairly sublime! I can email hand written notes to different user groups, and quickly find archived notes. In our industry, it is incredibly important to evidence meetings and decisions. Evernote has genuinely stopped me from leafing through old notebooks in search of meeting notes.

Cons: Evernote could probably be more powerful with good OCR. I'd like to see better third party pairings with other applications such a GMail or for work, Outlook. There isn't much not to like though.

• Reviewed on 19/08/2019
Hannah S.
Principal CEO
Graphic Design Software, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2019

"Excellent annotation tool"

Comments: Evernote has helped me for years to write down every word or idea that comes to mind in the day, I can also make the shopping list or things to do, everything is synchronized with the other devices you have and is an excellent option.

Pros: I have been using Evernote for a long time and the changes it has had over the years are incredible, they have always been innovative. Throughout the day I have many ideas in my work, so I write in my Evernote every idea I can think of and, at the end of the day, I get home comfortably and organize the ideas and notes that I have in evernote, so I get an idea Main Fantastica. Also Evernote is intuitive and easy to use, which is great. And it has a reminder tool that is very useful so that nothing is overlooked or forgotten.

Cons: They should improve account synchronization with different devices. I use it on a tablet, mobile device and computers and sometimes you have to wait for the account information to load. You also have to pay and for some people this is not pleasant, the free version is not as good as the paid version so if you want to enjoy all the options you have to pay the full Evernote version.

• Reviewed on 13/12/2019
Gilles D.
Founder & Growth Strategist
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 22/02/2019

"My second brain"

Pros: I'm a big believer in outsourcing information from your brain to clear up mental space so you have more bandwidth for creativity and in this context, Evernote is one of my biggest idea enablers. Whenever I have something on my mind I feel could be useful at some later point I open up Evernote on my phone with voice command and store it, either by typing or voice. There isn't really much more to say about it other than this: it serves one specific purpose and it's very well designed to serve that purpose: the UI and UX make it easy to accomplish this purpose as efficiently as possible.

Cons: I have no specific complaints about Evernote. At the start I was hesitant to get a subscription because you could also write down stuff in free apps like Google Keep and even just... Notes, but the added value of several features and the UI make for a supreme product experience that is worth the money. I was convinced after the free trial.

• Reviewed on 22/02/2019
Trina H.
Coordinadora editorial
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2018

"A complement that offers reminders of activities to be done"

Comments: Evernote offers a series of interesting tools for professionals with tight work schedules. However, they could improve a bit the percanse that you have when using evernote and have no internet connection, if this is resolved, evernote may be the best digital agenda you have ever known.

Pros: Evernote, is an acceptable tool to adjust our daily agenda with the constant vicissitudes that are presented every day. This is a point of honor that must be clear, assuming the extensive and congested work days that we have daily in the editorial project and in the parallel activities that we do. Evernote offers an unseen way of organizing and systematizing outstanding events with an enviable efficiency, placing personalized reminders in each event so that no activity is overlooked. Added to this has an excellent interface that makes everything much easier.

Cons: It disturbs me a bit that this software works only with an internet connection. In the Editorial, we have had significant problems when we have problems with Internet connectivity, since the work or assignments are practically frozen, until we recover the connection, losing valuable time during the day

• Reviewed on 31/07/2018
Awogor M.
Editor In Chief
  • Reviewed on 03/04/2019

"To synchronize your workforce data across devices and Users, Evernote is the best Life saver"

Comments: Evernote Business has been helping my business and electronic gadgets such as my computer and mobile device. In this regard, I neither store large data that will consume much space on my computer nor my smartphone as all can be saved and sync on my Evernote business account.

Pros: With the help of Evernote, you will be able to sign up all your staffs on your business accounts and manage all your files and data across platforms. It gives much better space to store your data and files without overloading your PC and data stored in Evernote Business can be accessed anywhere and any device in the whole world. To better understand what you are paying for, Evernote gives you free trial for up to 30 days before you can pay for it afterwards.

Cons: It's much more expensive than anyone with low budget can afford. Much more I don't think anything is actually bad about this software but I must point out to those that want to try it that it requires data charges in order to synchronize across devices.

• Reviewed on 03/04/2019
Yunusa O.
Field Coordinator
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2019

"My Favorite Online Note Buddy"

Comments: Although the Evernote text editor may appear tacky sometimes, compared to other similar softwares it is the best i've used. Evernote helps keep track of my Notes and i like that about the software. None better yet.

Pros: Evernote is my best digital notebook. I've used a lot of similar notes software but none comes close to its smooth and easy usage. If you ever want to document a note in a highly organized way and have access to it anytime online then Evernote is the way to go. Apart from my business, I use Evernote to save important short digits and note so that I can have access to it anytime and anywhere. All I simply do is to log in either from my phone or pc Online and it will be there. I have important pieces of information saved for years that I don't remember but can still check on it in Evernote today. Also, one of the best features of Evernote is that it has a well-organized interface. It keeps my library of notes in an orderly fashion.

Cons: The major con of Evernote is its text editor. The text editor sometimes lags and I often find myself making a lot of corrections after typing out a long document. This has been a major problem for me, so I rarely use it for long writes-ups. So sometimes I still work offline and copy the whole document to the text editor to save my work online.

• Reviewed on 19/09/2019
Principal
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2021

"A Powerful and Versatile Collaboration and Project Management Tool"

Comments: Evernote Business has proven to be an invaluable collaboration and project management tool for our firm. Our overall experience has been excellent - Evernote Business has exceeded our expectations.

Pros: My favorite feature in Evernote Business is "Spaces". With this feature, our team is able to easily and effectively collaborate on different projects - we use one "Space" for each unique project. Updates to the team members are generated automatically. For each team member, we can and have set different levels of permission, i.e. view, edit, invite (others). The "Areas of Responsibility" template makes it really easy for us to assign tasks and keep track of them.

Cons: At this stage, I cannot think of any feature that is missing or lacking in Evernote Business. It is evident the team at Evernote has put in a lot of thought in designing this software, and we continue to see improvements made to Evernote Business from time to time.

• Reviewed on 09/04/2021
Nicole S.
Operations/Program Manager
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2017

"I use this program just about daily for both business and personal tasks."

Pros: I love the offline note feature which allows you to view, edit and create notes offline and then sync them once you are online. This is helpful in many scenarios where getting online isn't an option (like a flight or internationally) and allows productivity to continue. It is easy to create and edit content and share it with multiple people whenever you need. The ability to create private notebooks and annotate PDFs are also helpful features. It is also useful to be able to access your saved information from any device with your log in (phone, laptop, desktop, tablet, etc.) and everything stays synced across them seamlessly.

Cons: There aren't many cons because the workflow here is pretty seamless. However, there have been some glitches where editing an offline note made it completely inaccessible except for on the device it was created and it wouldn't sync. I've also had the problem where the newest version of a note didn't sync and then reverted to a much older version. Customer Support was instrumental in both cases to solve the issue and no data was lost.

• Reviewed on 13/12/2017