• Overall
    4.9 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.8 /5

About SuiteDash

Fully branded : Client Portal, Project Management, Invoicing, File Sharing, CRM, IM, Messaging & more.

Learn more about SuiteDash

Spencer J.
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2020

"A great customer portal, customer service application"

Comments: I will be honest and say I looked at SuiteDash before and didn't give it a fair shot. You do need to be willing to watch some of the help videos for set up. Once I did that, I was set up within a day and have a pretty sweet looking customer portal on my website now. I really think they have packed an insane amount of features and customization into one product.

Pros: It creates a great customer interface -- through multiple channels -- email, customer portal, and messaging. I really like that you can brand your own customer portal fairly easily. Within a day of set up, I had a portal, on my own domain. In the same day, I set up their progressive web app for mobile as well. This would have taken me tons of set up time and having to hire a database admin. SuiteDash provides this for a very reasonable monthly fee. I also love the Flows feature where you can use automations and even use data from the CRM (auto-fill templates with things like contact and company names). Don't overlook the value of this feature! It has the potential to save a lot of time when it comes to automating onboarding and customer communications.

Cons: I would really like Google Drive natively integrated (I'm sure others would like Dropbox). This is high on the list of requested features, so I do think it will make it on their development roadmap. I can be a tad slow to load at times, but I've read they are also actively working on improvements in speed. I think the feature set well overrides this issue.

• Reviewed on 25/09/2020
Christian M.
Owner/Principal Accountant
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/12/2020

"Cost Saving Software"

Comments: I have a great experience so far. When I had a question that was not in the help desk forum, I received a response in less than 24 hours answering my questions.

Pros: The PWA to create an app for my clients and the white label process that allowed me to completely remove the Suite Dash logo and present my clients with a product that promotes my company solely. The help videos are a great resource.

Cons: CSS coding to get the forms aesthetically pleasing. I wish there were more templates. I wish the scheduler and email marketing was more robust.

• Reviewed on 22/12/2020
Amanda G.
Chief Solutions Architect
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/02/2021

"Well Rounded program which fills multiple organizational needs"

Pros: I like that I have fewer software programs to deal with. I can log in here and have my CRM, Project Management, along with interfacing with my client too.

Cons: The invoicing could be stronger, but it's not a deal breaker by any stretch.

• Reviewed on 09/02/2021
Geisha J.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2020

"The Complete Package Software"

Comments: I am using this software for billing, client onboarding, organizing, and structuring client tasks. This software is basically running half of my business for me.

Pros: This is my second review that I am writing, period. But this company deserves it. So here it goes, I love everything that this platform offers. I am able to invoice clients, set-up tasks or projects for clients, use forms to get client information. I basically automated majority of my business, overnight.
Plus to top it all off, the entire design can be customized to fit my brand, I now have a progressive web app that my clients can download to their phone (android only). Unfortunately, I have been through alot of different apps so trust me I know the headach of going back and forth and paying a bunch of money to everyone.
But now, I no longer need atleast 6 different apps that I was originally using, thanks to Suitedash

Cons: As stated before this app is the beast of software. So I cannot be upset that it has a little learning curve.
To be honest, it is a little intimidating but I am not one to complain about learning something that will save me money and time down the line.

• Reviewed on 11/09/2020
Keller T.
Founder and Managing Partner
Insurance, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/08/2020

"A unique client portal solution with so many great features"

Comments: We have increased our client satisfaction and received more positive reviews while reducing our number of support tickets and back and forth emails with clients.

Pros: My favorite feature was the ability to implement our own CSS to fully customize the branding of our login page and client portal. Also, being able to use variables to display unique data for each logged-in client makes this a very unique and powerful solution.

Cons: The only feature that was missing when I purchased SuiteDash was a "Pipeline" view in the CRM to give me some basic analytics on our sales pipeline. I reached out to Support about this and they said they already have this feature in development and it is scheduled for release soon during this quarter (Q3 2020) so I'm really excited about that and once it is released this solution will have everything I need.

by SuiteDash on 23/10/2020

Hi Keller, and thank you for your feedback! We have actually released our first iteration of our new Deals functionality, and will be releasing 2.0 very soon!

Sumit P.
  • Reviewed on 29/07/2020

"I absolutely love it. Easy to configure, Replace many of my tools!!"

Comments: I have recently switched from 17Hats to Suitedash. There are some features where suitedash can improve (like better UI, webhooks) that are limitations for my business. Also, It will still probably need to be supplemented with more specialized software for some things (and this will vary from user to user), but that's going to be true of any system. I plan to keep using suitedash as I have high hopes for this software and truly believe that in they are committed to polishing what they have, it will be the best solution out there.

Pros: Suitedash is a well thought out, well architected, fully integrated software at a price level that is suitable for the average business owner. Suitedash has literally everything I want, from client portal to email marketing to project management. I particularly liked the white labeling feature, which allows me to rebrands everything to suite my business. Their client portal system is phenomenal. It is, to date, the nicest looking and most robust I've seen in any all-in-one. Compared to 17Hats's the SD portal is much better. They also have nice, complete documentation. I've been able to answer my own questions for the most part just by using their FAQ system. Dev team seems to be knocking out updates pretty rapidly. Support has been pretty quick to respond.

Cons: One thing I would recommend is to improve the user interface. Also, as a 100% online business, I need to be able to embed a scheduling link on my website so leads can automatically schedule a discovery call. But that is just not possible with SD right now. It would also be nice if they added chat support once things have calmed down a bit for them.

by SuiteDash on 08/09/2020

Hi Sumit, and thank you for your review! We definitely hear the feedback from the community regarding updating the UI - that's on our list :)

Joseph R.
Speaker, Best-Selling Author, Transformationist
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/08/2020

"Revolutionized the way I think about the structure and organization of my entire coaching business"

Pros: SuiteDash is such an intelligent tool. While it was originally designed for agencies that service clients, it works amazingly for my coaching business. Previously I was using ClickFunnels to manage the members area of my group coaching/mastermind program. Not only is SuiteDash much cheaper, it replace nearly all of the functions that ClickFunnels had been serving for my business. I love that I can customize the onboarding flows for new members and provide them with custom content. I am currently in the process of converting many of my exercises and worksheets that I use with my clients into interactive forms that can be saved in their profile, so the members area functions as a SAAS, not just a simple training library. I also love the email marketing functionality they have.

Cons: The one thing that doesn't work seamlessly is directly inserting contacts from my landing pages into my email marketing lists within SuiteDash. While they do have Zapier integrations, I'd love be able to directly insert new leads from my landing pages and opt-in boxes into my marketing lists. Doing so would eliminate the need for any other email marketing solution as well. There's room for API development, but I really get the sense that their roadmap is genuinely user-informed and that a year from now the software will be light years ahead of anything else out there.

by SuiteDash on 03/11/2020

Hi Joseph, and thank you for your feedback! We've actually implemented your desired feature. You can read about it here: https://help.suitedash.com/article/440-general-usage-form-sub-type

• Reviewed on 25/08/2020
Azman A.
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/08/2020

"My search for Team & Task Management app stopped here"

Comments: Ease of putting together Time Critical and Project Status reports for my Board of Directors because all info sources I need are at one place in SuiteDash

Pros: The size of File-sharing Boxes, Ease of use by staff, partner vendors and freelancers, Functionality, Brand Customization, Web Integration and of course the Price

Cons: Has a slight learning curve as typically for anything new.

Brent R.
  • Reviewed on 03/06/2020

"The best client portal solution I've found"

Comments: Suitedash is a little overwhelming at first, but is finally going to give me a solution that I can give to clients that actually shows what I need to show, and looks how I need to look. The fact that I can not only provide info to clients, but also provide customer support and handle client payments in one tool is pretty cool. Overall, I wish I would have found Suitedash much sooner.

Pros: I've experimented with client portal apps a LOT in the past. And I could never find one that truly was easy enough for my clients and had everything I needed. Suitedash was the first one that I could truly see myself using. What I love most is how customizable it is. You can not only change colors, but also give unique sets of menus, custom CSS, create custom pages, and more. And you can do it all on a PER-CLIENT basis. You can embed dashboards and reports from other tools, change which menu items are available, and more. Add to that how Suitedash is a full payment, invoicing, subscription, project management tool, and it's outstanding how robust it is. But the best part is just how customizable everything is. It can truly be FULLY white-labeled, all the way down to the DOCUMENTATION for the suite itself. It's difficult to really explain the scope of the tool here in a review. But it really is robust, you can customize everything, and so much more.

Cons: I really wish they would be open to more integrations. You can do a few basic integrations, but it would be nice to see the ability to integrate with webhooks from other apps. They have Zapier, and are working on an Integromat integration, which helps a ton. But it would be nice to have a few more direct integrations, along with two-way Google Calendar integration, which I hear is also coming. But I believe the goal of Suitedash is to literally give you everything in one place. So their upcoming features might negate the need for some other tools anyways.

• Reviewed on 03/06/2020
Emanuel R.
  • Reviewed on 24/08/2020

"Perfect All-in-One Solution for Small Businesses"

Comments: We wanted an all-in-one solution to track project progress, invoicing, signed contracts that was easy to use.

Pros: SuiteDash is easy to use and is perfect for tracking clients from initial sales call to completed project!

Cons: I wish there were the ability to upload a csv file with all of our existing client data from the old software to the new software. The initial setup took a bit of time.

by SuiteDash on 03/11/2020

Hi Emanuel, and thank you for your feedback! SuiteDash does have the ability to import your Contacts via a CSV file. As long as your old software has the ability to export into CSV, you're good to go!

• Reviewed on 24/08/2020
Leah M.
Founder & Designer
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2020

"Ann all in one solution for any Freelancer"

Comments: Overall suitedash has become my one tool to outrank the rest. Replacing several systems and the need to go back and forth between platforms is now a thing of the past and has reduced the time I am spending on managing clients and projects. From prospect to client the system does exactly what I need.

Pros: Suitedash has provided almost everything a small business owner like myself needs to run and manage a business efficiently. Replacing various other tools, I am no longer needing to switch between various applications whilst trying to automate my process. Being able to whitelabel the entire platform is a huge plus and allows my business to stand out from the rest and the internal file sharing and client portal is what sets this platform apart from the rest.

Cons: There are still improvements need to be made to some of the features and UI however support have been great in taking their users input and acting on it. Their feature request process does need improvement but knowing that the team are improving this software daily is refreshing - they don't seem to be a "one and done" approach.

• Reviewed on 12/09/2020
Ersan T.
Chief Operating Officer
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2020

"One-stop Application for all your business needs!"

Comments: We gained so much time and we saved a lot of money for our SAAS subscriptions and happy to direct this amount to our product development.

Pros: The best part of Suite dash is it combines, several tools in to one. You can use it for a CRM, Project management tool even for your billings.

Cons: I can't say a thing in this section, because this software fulfills all our business requirements, and whenever we contact support and ask for help they come up with a soln for any specific cases.

by SuiteDash on 03/09/2020

Hi Ersan, thank you for your review! We are pleased that we can fulfill 95% of your company needs...but we strive for 100% :)

Fran T.
Owner Manager
Photography, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/07/2020

"A mixture of different core utilities in one platform"

Comments: Initially it was a little difficult but once I broke it down into the core elements and learnt them I was OK, but I should have done that first and not tried to learn everything on one sitting. And to not attempt to figure the automations until you fully understand each module fully.

Pros: I had about 4 different needs and I was using different wordpress plugins, and some cloud services but there was no unity between the utilities I was using. For example, Waveapps for invoicing, gmail for CRM with Streak, Contact forms for onboarding, Google Drive and sync.com for file sharing. As I got busier I really needed to invest in a robust solution.

Cons: It is a steep learning curve, but the way you manage that, it to learn one module at a time, and then tie them together were you start to tackle the automations or FLows function as they call it. The automations are quite powerful, if you find yourself onboarding a lot of clients. You can creat funnels at import stage and get customer setup with custom profiles based on their needs

Harj G.
National Director
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/09/2020

"Great ingredients ... no recipes - yet!"

Comments: Somewhat frustrating to setup for a newby because of the lack of use cases described above.
To that end, we employed the services of one of their recommended "Agency Partners" @ $65/hour.
So far we've spent about $1200 for setup assistance.
That has been invaluable.
I wish SuiteDash would offer this service internally because it would be absolutely worth it.
However, now that we are in the swing of things our CRM is coming along nicely & we can't wait to deploy.

Pros: 1. SuiteDash seems to have almost everything a small-medium sized business will need for ... on-boarding + CRM.
2. There seems to be an endless configuration for use cases.
3. Once setup correctly, I'm sure it's going to be FANTASTIC.

Cons: Lack of use cases ... Although SD seems to have everything you may need, it does come with an INCREDIBLY STEEP LEARNING CURVE.
What makes it so difficult to use is trying to grasp all the functional elements available & how to configure them to do what you need.
For example, does one use flows, projects, or announcements to communicate and on-board clients?
This could be a simple fix by creating template videos for use cases ... eg. here's how to configure SD for Coaching/On-boarding/marketing, etc. One could then customize the template AFTER all the heavy lifting for the initial configuration is done. Best way to describe the frustration I felt with SD is that it's like having a pantry full of gourmet ingredients. However, even the best Chef needs a recipe to know which ingredients to use, the sequence + timing. That's what I mean by my statement ... having a series of Template use-case videos would go a long way to help newbies. Having said that, I do believe that SD is working on this.

• Reviewed on 15/09/2020
Jim G.
Senior Consultant
  • Reviewed on 16/09/2020

"Client Portal + Everything You Need Under One Roof!"

Comments: SuiteDash is a great product that's helping me organize and optimize all of my "back office activities." Even if you don't use all the modules (for example, you want to stay with QuickBooks or another platform for your invoicing), this product can really help your workflow.

Pros: SuiteDash puts all your business tools under one roof. With a single login, you can do everything from project management, to invoicing, to email marketing campaigns, and more. It also has a great client portal that can make your company look very professional. Staying organized isn't as easy as it used to be. SuiteDash was designed to basically tick all the boxes (which can really help lower your businesses overhead as far as software goes.

Cons: SuiteDash does a lot. That means, you have to take a little bit of time when your first getting started to watch a few videos (or read) and follow the instructions to get everything properly setup. Honestly, I'm lazy and usually read the instructions as a final resort. I don't recommend that approach!

• Reviewed on 16/09/2020
Ross S.
Owner / Managing Partner
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2020

"One Stop Shop for your client management needs!"

Pros: Having a background in technology and professional services; my biggest challenge is coordinating all of my client, collaboration, and project information together.
Most of the time, my system requires using one software for file sharing, another for billing, and yet another for contact and lead management.
SuiteDash has not only been around for a while, the software is intuitive and easy to use; it facilitates client work in a seemless client portal that I brand with my own assets.

Cons: With Zapier as the only way to integrate outside of SuiteDash, it constrains me to import and export information manually. There is no integration to external cloud storage; e.g. Dropbox or OneDrive.
I would like to see SuiteDash support webhooks and other API integrations, e.g. Microsoft 365, Pabbly

by SuiteDash on 03/09/2020

Hi Ross, and thank you for your feedback! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. We appreciate your valuable insight on how we can improve our platform.

Rob A.
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2020

"I think SuiteDash is a great value"

Comments: I am happy we made the switch. I think we will be a long term client of SuiteDash. The fact that it does so much, you have to be prepared for a slight learning curve. I am working to maximize our effectiveness with it, everyone on the team has expressed they like it.

Pros: Our clients were immediately impressed with our white label. We love it when any tool we use instills confidence in our clients to do business with us. IN the creative space there are a lot of emails back and forth, to have all the activity in one place, causes less friction. Many of our clients put us under NDA, having a secure portal lets them know that we are committed to protecting there content until it is ready to be released. The self serve onboarding for the client has worked well for us.

Cons: We just recently made the purchase and are learning all the features. We have gone through a few similar tools, and we are enjoying this. I am sure that there are features that as we use it more and more, we will say...I sure wish it had .........

• Reviewed on 18/09/2020
Marcus H.
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2020

"Ideal for customized customer-team collaboration"

Comments: We've used a few different tools before SuiteDash and they always had at least one crucial aspect missing. SuiteDash allows us to connect to clients and team members, integrate billing and even subscriptions right from a form on our site and much more. We can keep up to date on projects, tasks and set up workflows. I've seen other comments about diluting a product when you begin to add too many features but I don't see it that way because you can choose which features you'd like to use. You don't have to use all of them.

Pros: Even though it takes a bit longer to set up than other tools out there, so many aspects are customizable. We were looking for a tool to combine customizability both with our internal team members and clients. The white label option really lets you promote your brand and deliver a more professional service.

Cons: The biggest downside is that the software is tough to get it set up the exact way you want it. There are lots of features so the learning curve is steeper than other tools. But once you get the hang of it, you realize its power.

by SuiteDash on 07/08/2020

Thank you for your feedback! SuiteDash has a lot of features and we recognize that it can be overwhelming to get started. That's why we are now focusing on our "Simple Start Series" on our Youtube channel. You can join us here: https://www.youtube.com/c/Suitedash/

• Reviewed on 31/07/2020
Juan P.
Mr
Photography, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2020

"All in one, continually being updated"

Comments: One customer management system that I can rely on. I have also been able to automatize my emails and many of the communications with my clients.

Pros: All integrated, including client portal and invoicing.

Cons: Sometimes it takes time to get the feature that you want/need.

• Reviewed on 09/09/2020
Andre G.
Business Owner
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2020

"Superb Product for Business Management"

Comments: - Management of various software subscriptions from one portal interface.
- Slack messages
- Project development interface, for collaboration with design team.
- White labelled business intranet for collaboration with clients and staff.

Pros: SuiteDash offers a solid business interface that can be FULLY white labelled to your business! This software is so versatile. We have customized the interface to suit our operations with tools we use everyday. Easy access to business management tools, media storage, client facing interface that leaves a highly professional impression. Top marks! SuiteDash has become an indispensable part of our daily operations.

Cons: Better control of the Dashboard widgets would be great.
Also, direct integration with Hubspot.

• Reviewed on 17/09/2020
Attorney
Legal Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 30/07/2020

"Great product, great company"

Comments: So far, my experience with SuiteDash has been fantastic and I can't speak highly enough about the company. The software meets all my needs and has been fantastic.

Pros: I love the client portal features in SuiteDash. Client intake, contracting, and tasks are a breeze with the automations and flows that are available, and the company continues to expand features all the time. Clients love the ability to access their documents in real-time, any time. I love incorporation of electronic signatures eliminating the need for multiple separate systems.

Cons: The learning curve is initially a little steep, but I found that by dedicating time to master discrete steps (e.g. customize login page, intake workflow), I was able to learn and master features easier than trying to tackle everything at once. It is definitely a project to setup in house but I anticipate that is true of any similar system.

by SuiteDash on 06/08/2020

• Reviewed on 30/07/2020
Connor B.
Owner / Software Developer
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

"Excellent all-in-one software"

Comments: It's been great so far. I feel like they're really fostering a good community. Support is excellent, and the product really supports my workflow as a freelance software developer. There are so many features in this product that I'm still discovering some (for example, subscription billing, etc.)

Pros: I love that SuiteDash has everything in one place AND that it allows you to customise your branding. I was looking for a CRM software, and had liked the tool I was already using for time-tracking and invoicing. After giving SuiteDash a try, I ditched my other tool and ported over immediately. Extra features like appointment booking, digital contract signing, email marketing, etc. were all just excellent bonuses.

Cons: Honestly (and it's silly), the URL structure in the URL bar bothers me. They use camel-casing.. Beyond that, the UI looks a bit dated compared to other tools, but the functionality is just amazing.

Brian J.
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/09/2020

"Love This Software"

Comments: The ability to update my clients without having to call them is perfect. I update a file or create a proof for them to approve, and the software notifies them. They can approve or request change without a phone call. This speeds up the process for me because there are many times that I make changes in the middle of the night. I don't have to worry about disturbing them because the app notifies them in their chosen way. If they are up, they respond and I can move forward.

Pros: This software is a serious one-stop shop. Due to the development used when designing this software, it is very easy to tailor the software to meet your needs regardless of the industry you use it with. Beyond that, the ability to brand everything with your company logo and color scheme means that any employees and/or clients get a personalized version of anything you send them. Suitedash branding does not appear anywhere. Immediately upon logging in, there are explanations and tutorial videos that guide you through every step. I couldn't ask for more. Lastly, it is all browser based. So I can use my software on any computer that has an internet connection.

Cons: The mobile app is glitchy when it comes to loading larger audio files ( I use it to allow clients to proof audio examples).

by SuiteDash on 10/12/2020

Hi Brian, and thank you for your feedback! We're sorry to hear you are having difficulties with the mobile app. Please contact us at [email protected] so we can get that resolved for you!

• Reviewed on 07/09/2020
Shamran N.
Broadcast Media, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/08/2020

"perfect for small size business"

Comments: app is in making stage. we have to fix the small bugs but the customer service team is great to solve !

Pros: this is a all in one tool and its unlimited users, perfect for small size business. i need few more integrations with few more tools which i use, if i can say in one word, its perfect! if you are small size company, it will be perfect for you

Cons: User Interface need to be develop more and forms need few more options, your training videos need to be more for basic users

by SuiteDash on 04/11/2020

Hi Shamran, and thank you for your feedback! We have been working to create videos that are more about the basics. You can check out our Simple Start Series, linked from the "Getting Started" widget in your Dashboard :)

• Reviewed on 28/08/2020
Ameya A.
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2020

"A Great Software. All rounder"

Pros: This is a all rounded software and offers many functionalities at one place. We are in starting phase of company and don't want to invest much on multiple softwares. This gets the work done.

Cons: The interface can be little faster. Feels little slow at present Not very optimized invoicing for Indian business