• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.7 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.8 /5

About Sellbrite

Sellbrite enables brands & retailers to list and sell product effortlessly on multiple marketplaces, such as Amazon, eBay, and Walmart.

Learn more about Sellbrite

CEO and Founder
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2019

"Great Product"

Pros: Integration with amazon and shopify is seamless.
Connectors our FBA inventory to shopify in minutes and know we do not even think about it

Cons: Lower level capability of warehouse inventory management (not really the point of the software though)

• Reviewed on 17/01/2019
J K.
  • Reviewed on 22/03/2016

"Answer to a lot of prayers"

Comments: Sellbrite is giving us a very large leap forward to staying on top of what comes in and what goes out. I run a small family business that deals with over 100,000 orders a year and the multiple spreadsheets, calculators, etc. were slowly bogging us down. Sellbrite creates an all-in-one hub to maintain listings from multiple online marketplaces, keeps track of inventory, and create reports on past sales. Every question we had was answered by their stellar support. Just make sure you are patient with your guru since you can't expect human beings to be on call 24/7 :)

by Sellbrite on 23/03/2016

Thank you Jacob! I'm glad to hear you've been treated well by our Success Team. We look forward to helping you grow your orders over the coming years. :) Brian, CEO

• Reviewed on 22/03/2016
Justin B.
Internet
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2015

"Wicked Toolset With A Intuitive Interface"

Comments: I recommend this tool to all of my friends and podcast listeners because its intuitive and powerful yet has finesse when handling your data. In addition the support team is one of the best for getting back to you with good information when you need it most. Looking forward to the future updates on other marketplace channels too.

Pros: - Nice user interface
- Good support
- Can hold my 70k products with out choking
- Controlling data and inventory is easy
- Syncs with other marketplaces quickly
- Has custom settings for controlling inventory percentages

Cons: - waiting to expand on smaller channels which don't matter as much right now
- won't give me winning lottery numbers

• Reviewed on 01/04/2015
Randeep K.
Digital HR manager
Mining & Metals, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2018

"A good inventory management application for online retail stores."

Pros: The interface is user-friendly and very much intuitive. It enables online retail stores to get their products listed and sold across the various channels and track and manage orders. It supports and syncs with multiple channels including Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Rakuten. You just need to glance at the dashboard to get details about the levels of availability and stock on hand, updates all the changes in real time. The integration with ShipStation enables to get a grip over the shipping process. They provide a lot of custom-made listing templates so that, you don’t have to spend much time while transferring listings between multiple sites. Ensures quick customer service.

Cons: Reporting features need improvement. The absence of integration with QuickBooks. The copy product feature is absent. Trial period could be made longer than fourteen days. It is very difficult to use the eBay listing function.

• Reviewed on 15/08/2018
Tierra B.
Packaging & Containers, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/06/2018

"Time Saver but Pricey"

Pros: It's very time efficient and integrates seamlessly with the popular marketplaces. Easy to track everything

Cons: Well...it's kinda pricey. Because my business is still warming up, I felt that the price didn't justify the need, however I would recommend this to more established businesses with larger budgets

• Reviewed on 05/06/2018
Jake A.
Consumer Goods
  • Reviewed on 07/07/2015

"Great software for a good price."

Comments: I use this software for sales across 7 channels. It does an excellent job at everything it claims to do. Although I log in almost every day, most of my processes are automated to such an extent that I never need to log in except to receive inventory. I love almost everything about it, except for the change to the plans. Their new price structure would substantially increase my cost, for just a marginal increase in benefits. New features are not open to everyone and instead are upgradeable. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who deals with the same products across multiple listing channels. Make the reports option open to users with older plans and this review would go up to 5 stars.

Pros: -Does everything it claims, and does it really well.
-Substantial time savings every month
-Customer service could not be better. Instant responses to all problems.

Cons: -New features are not available to old plan users

• Reviewed on 07/07/2015
Ron M.
  • Reviewed on 04/01/2019

"Good stuff"

Comments: Not only is it good, but they are always improving it.

Pros: Many updates
Good customer support and quick too

Cons: Cannot think of any. If I have a problem, they fix it

• Reviewed on 04/01/2019
Thomas D.
Lead
  • Reviewed on 22/12/2017

"I've tried 3 multi-channel selling products and SellBrite is by far the best."

Comments: Inventory management, bulk listing uploads, downloads, and changes capabilities.

Pros: Fabulous product, fabulous customer service, true Multi Channel functionality. The best product of its genre that I've seen.

Cons: Not able to schedule listings with a delta time between listings. When a group of listings is submitted they all begin (and therefore end) at approximately the same time.

• Reviewed on 22/12/2017
Edie-jane C.
Retail
  • Reviewed on 19/05/2015

"The best decision we made to help grow our business!!"

Comments: With much experience managing the back ends of apps and websites, my daughter and decided to take a leap of faith and claim our own little piece in the world of ecommerce. We are now the proud owners of EverythingPrettyDeco, selling supplies supplies to decorate everything phone cases to finger nails, picture frames to scrapbook pages, graduation caps to wedding decor and everything in between! We knew from the start we wanted a presence on multiple selling channels, including Etsy, Shopify and Ebay. With crafting products constantly changing, much like fashion, we knew our inventory would consist of a few thousand SKU's. Thinking we were computer savvy and budget conscious enough, we utilized the most economical order and inventory management tool available....the Excel spreadsheet. About 300 SKU's into listing products, we quickly realized we needed help. Not only was it becoming a daunting process with listings, but we were starting to get orders, and we still had another couple thousand products we were expecting to receive. Being familiar with Linnworks, I researched this application for our start up business. Linnworks was ruled immediately due to the high cost, along with no current or future plans to integrate with Etsy. The choice was narrowed down to Stitchlabs, Ecommdash and Sellbrite. Stitchlabs was next ruled because we were limited to 2 selling channels for our budget. That left Ecommdash and Sellbrite. I gave both a test drive with the 14-day free trials. Hands down, Sellbrite out performed Ecommdash! The Sellbrite application is extremely user friendly, so easy to navigate and what impressed me the most was the support team behind Sellbrite. Response time is quick and thorough, and frankly, above and beyond! In no time, we got a handle on our inventory and listing on Etsy and Ebay is a breeze. Our Shopify site is designed and ready to launch, we're just waiting on the rollout of the Shopify listing function on Sellbrite. In summary, Sellbrite is a great application for new startups that won't break the bank. Sellbrite is a growing company with a great team of experts. They are adding more and more great functions and features all the time. We happy to be a part of the Sellbrite family!

Pros: Ease of use, excellent support, very economical.

Cons: At the time of this writing, listing on Shopify is not available, but I understand it will be available in a couple of week. I hope to see more reporting functions and the ability to create purchase orders.

• Reviewed on 19/05/2015
James P.
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/12/2018

"Flexible Multi-channel tool"

Pros: Its provides a wide array of integrations though APIs and its readily available plugins hence can be easily used with existing platforms.

Cons: The pricing is a bit steep for startups or companies which are trying to fit into the market or industry.

• Reviewed on 22/12/2018
Matthew B.
Co Founder
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/06/2015

"Excellent Software!"

Comments: Sellbrite has enabled me to grow my online businesses while cutting my order processing time in half. I highly recommend Sellbrite to anyone who sells online and wants to take their business to the next level.

• Reviewed on 16/06/2015
Austin S.
Wholesale
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2014

"They respond to your emails and questions very fast"

Comments: First and most most important, an excellent team. They respond to your emails and questions very fast. I have dealt with other multi channel companies and sellbrite is the easiest and most user friendly of all. They are growing at a very rapid rate as well. Thank you all for the help!!

Pros: - Easy to use

Brian C.
Consumer Electronics
  • Reviewed on 02/07/2015

"So far so good..."

Comments: Recently moved to SellBrite from Channel Advisor and so far have been very pleased. Nice user interface and very responsive customer service.

Pros: •Clean, intuative user interface
•Very responsive customer service
•Seems like they have a good product roadmap

Cons: •Needs more channel partners (BBY, Rakuten, Newegg) but they are working on it
•A different approach to the marketplaces so it takes awhile to "get it" (not really a negative)
•Looking forward to more automation (feedback, emails, etc.)
•Very basic reporting at this point

• Reviewed on 02/07/2015
Phil F.
  • Reviewed on 26/02/2016

"Intuitive, Great Videos, Prompt Customer Service, Very Helpful"

Comments: I have been growing my online sales business for 5 years. I launched into multi-channel with Sellbrite 2 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did. It works perfectly for keeping inventory balanced and many other helpful features. Easy to learn and easy to use.

by Sellbrite on 28/02/2016

Hey Phil - I'm so happy to hear that Sellbrite is helping you grow your business.¿¿Let us know if there's anything else we can do to improve. - Brian, CEO

• Reviewed on 26/02/2016
Taneak W.
Project Manager– HR Portfolio and Program Management
Retail, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2016

"Newbie On Board!"

Comments: I have been using Sellbrite for a little over a month. It has made managing selling on multiple online platforms much easier. No more over selling! I am looking forward to continuous growth of by business.

Pros: User Friendly
Ability to sync from one location
I am sure there will be many more as I continue to use.

Cons: Price a little high for those owners like me who are growing there business
No way to duplicate listings so I do not have to retype similar items
A few more minor options that I think would be "nice to have"
To many windows/screens to submit a listing

• Reviewed on 02/04/2016
Lacy W.
Internet
  • Reviewed on 27/02/2015

"SellBrite is the Best of the Best"

Comments: I've been selling online for over seven years, and this is one of the best systems I've ever seen to make the whole process easier and more simplified. If you are selling online, especially on more than one channel, do yourself a favor and sign up with sellbrite. They are the best bar none.

Pros: Multi channel listing made easy.
Superb inventory tracking.
Service reps that know their business and are friendly and helpful.
Lightning fast integration. I imported three selling channels in under 15 minutes.

Cons: I'd be hard pressed to find any.

• Reviewed on 27/02/2015
Tony N.
Business Development
  • Reviewed on 08/06/2015

"These guys offer a service that is far more effective and far less expensive than what else is out there!"

Comments: Why pay 1% of revenues when you can use Sellbrite?! It's WAY Better! Give it a shot. And if you're using it without AutoMCF, you're cheating yourself our of a great value by combining the two services together! Mike is always super responsive when it comes to questions and they're constantly adding new features.

Pros: Flat rate (no ongoing % of reveneues), discounted pricing on their AutoMCF

Cons: The only cons I have are basically cons because the features are still being worked on and not yet rolled out: Listing directly to etsy, shopify, newegg, and sears from the Sellbrite app are the only things I'm eagerly awaiting!

• Reviewed on 08/06/2015
Chelci S.
Designer
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2019

"Sellbrite Support"

Comments: Wonderful! CSR got my issues resolved in less than 24 hours!

Pros: CSR was wonderful at helping me sync my Etsy and Amazon accounts today. I had been having trouble with GoCentral and their support staff for weeks! CSR was responsive and knew exactly what to do to help me get up and running. He deserves a raise!

Cons: GoCentral support staff knows nothing about this product, and could not troubleshoot any issues with it, and yet they sell it. They need training on this software!

• Reviewed on 22/05/2019
Project Engineer
Oil & Energy, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2018

"Sellbrite is a great simplifier."

Pros: Simplifies online marketplace interfaces.
Wonderful support from real people who are easy to contact and quick to respond.

Cons: Better integration with Australian marketplaces/shippers would be great, but they are actively working on it.

• Reviewed on 27/06/2018
Breakpack Orderfiller
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2018

"Great features and support, high price"

Pros: It very easily integrates with all of my platforms and syncs inventory data between them. It's a breeze to only have one screen showing orders from eBay, Amazon, etc. and print out shipping labels for everything at once. It also effortlessly syncs inventory and other information between platforms so you can update it once, and it pushes it to everything.

Cons: I do not feel this is a good value for what you're paying. The competition is offering very similar features for much less per month, some don't even charge per order, but just number of stores. However, if you want the best of the best with excellent customer support, Sellbrite is the solution for you.

• Reviewed on 02/11/2018
Nate M.
Sales Associate
  • Reviewed on 05/05/2018

"Sellbrite offers great solutions to a small business"

Pros: Sellbrite integrates seamlessly with all of the main eCommerce retailers including Amazon, eBay, Jet.com, etc. and combines orders into a single, uncomplicated approach.

Cons: Unfortunately, the cost of the service increased as the company grew, and priced us out of the market for their product. While not as expensive as some others, its features weren't quite up to what we were looking for given the price.

• Reviewed on 05/05/2018
  • Reviewed on 02/02/2017

"Valuable business tool for multi-marketplace sellers."

Comments: I originally signed up with Sellbrite for one particular marketplace that required inventory updates. I have since found it quite useful in many other ways I never thought about initially. A quick glance at the home page tells me what my status is across all marketplaces, revenue, what is selling and what isn't. I can quickly get sales information on specific items that I can't get anywhere else. I know there are features available to me that I haven't even had a chance to use yet, and I plan to take advantage of all that I can. I initially thought the service was a bit expensive, but now that I have had a chance to really use it, I can say it's definitely worth the money.

Pros: The site is very easy to use, even for someone like me who isn't technical at ALL. And when there are times I need help, the customer service has been outstanding. No contract!

Cons: Right now the only cons I can think of are that it doesn't have all marketplaces available, but the ones missing are very small sellers for us anyway (Amazon Japan and Bonanza for example) but they are adding new options all the time, so I'm sure at some point they will all be there.

• Reviewed on 02/02/2017
Debra D.
Retail
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2015

"A Multi Channel Seller Necessity"

Comments: Sellbrite is a top notch provider of inventory management, product listing, and channel syncing tool whether you sell on EBay, Esty or Amazon. I easily import my eBay, Amazon and my Shopify inventory and Sellbrite does the rest. I researched the "other guys" and seen that they had more reviews but also had many problems. That was one of the reasons I chose Sellbrite 9 months ago and have not regretted that decision. The customer service is second to none. Where can you get one of the owners of a company call you when you have a problem and walk you through the fix. Once the accounting/finance integration to QuickBooks and Xero are available this summer and the additional selling channels like Sears and Rakuten, this company will be hard to beat. Sellbrite enables sellers to seamlessly add inventory from other channels without the huge learning curve of other similar companies. Sellbrite is constantly improving, inventing and integrating features to allow sellers to do what is most important to us…selling!

Pros: Easy to use and small learning curve. The ability to update, list, track products on each channel is priceless. The customer service is outstanding. I can update and access my account anytime and anywhere. The preset feature cuts down on having to enter all the same info when listing. You can see what products are linked with which channel. Price wise, Sellbrite's has a plan for any level of selling and is very affordable. Think seriously about this company before signing with someone else. They have committed to being the best and will soon be with all the up coming planned features.

Cons: Ability to sync with accounting/finance programs like Xero or QuickBooks is a must. Currently I have to use cut and paste to keep the books. Sellbrite did state that QuickBooks Online is scheduled for availability this summer with Xero to shortly follow. Will be waiting for Xero accounting and more channels to be added in the near future.

• Reviewed on 13/04/2015
Jorden L.
Machinery
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2015

"The Koala and I: A Great Adventure with Sellbrite"

Comments: First thing noticed - 4 out 5 stars. That 5th star will be there shortly as these guys have a fantastic team and a fantastic product. The app is intelligently designed with a great interface so if you like great interfaces and the other channel managers don't cut it, look no further. There are a few features that I do need that have sort of stunted my ability to keep up with the listing creation process for eBay, but Sellbrite is trying to expand into other channels and keeping those moving as well because after all... even though eBay is a big one, their are other channels like Amazon, Etsy, Rakuten, Sears and etc. It obviously takes a lot of work, especially with growing there company. Anyway, the app is awesome and that missing 5th star has NOTHING to do with a lack of customer service, quality of the app, even ease of use for that matter. Just a few more functionality additions/changes for the eBay listing process and I will award that 5th star. They are speedy CRM guys and keep you in the loop which is great. One thing I will add is that their price adjustment was a stellar move. We moved in with this app because it allowed us to import new templates and info from our webstore and ebay channels and now you can even mass apply presets, and this made the transition a lot easier. Still, with a few of the eBay functions missing (duplicating product and easier application of changes to listings), we were not going to stay long at the higher rate we were paying as a monthly fee. We are much happier at the new prices and are hungry for more developments for eBay. Thank you Sellbrite, I would recommend this app to any store online on eBay or considering eBay.
-Jorden

Pros: User interface
Intelligent team
Opportunities and developments always around the corner with these guys

Cons: -eBay product duplication (coming soon)
-Bulk editing from channel screen would make me use Sellbrite a lot more. I use eBay because it is faster but I am finding some things aren't updating in Sellbrite so I am having to fix a lot of those things at a snails paced as I wasn't aware of this (bad habits of mine).

by Sellbrite on 30/03/2015

Thanks for your review, Jorden. We hope to have the features you want very soon, and we appreciate your great feedback of our team, support, and solution. Thanks for using Sellbrite! :)

• Reviewed on 27/03/2015
Julia K.
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/01/2021

"Doesn't help with order management"

Comments: They have a chat feature for customer service. The customer service reps are kind and helpful. However, it took almost a month to get the system fully set up because every time I had an issue I would have to wait 24 hours or more to get a response from customer service. I found their tutorials lacking.

Pros: The software offers integrations with most of the marketplaces available. Adding a new marketplace and importing listings is easy.

Cons: When I signed up for this software, I was under the impression that they offered order management. However after spending weeks of setting up the system, I was disappointed to find that the software does not allow purchases of batch shipping labels. To purchase and print shipping labels, you have to go into each order and print one by one. Their customer service rep recommended adding a shipping service like shippingeasy or shipstation to manage orders. Had I known that you can't use the software to do batch shipping labels, I would not have sunk this much time into getting it set up.

• Reviewed on 27/01/2021