• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.4 /5

About Todoist

Todoist is the world's #1 to-do list & task manager to organise your life and work.

Learn more about Todoist

Showing 1,367 reviews

Kristen G.
Web Designer
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2019

"The perfect tool for keeping your to-do list organized"

Comments: I use ToDoist to keep track of tasks sent to me by clients. I don't use it for project management, extensive notes, or workflow so much as a simple to-do list of projects that need to be completed. Sometimes you don't need to write a lot of details - you just need to be sure you do the task and todoist is the best software I have found for that. Love it!

Pros: I love how it's a no frills to-do list I can access on my computer and phone. I love being able to set up different projects, due dates, and sub tasks. It also helps me with my EOM invoicing so I know what I did for each client.

Cons: I wish I could get more features for free. The comment feature and ability to set reminders look great. Although, Todoist does send me an email every day letting me know what's on my list, so that is very helpful even without reminders.

• Reviewed on 03/12/2019
Scott B.
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2019

"Intuitive product, quick to implement"

Comments: I'm a proud premium member because the software does its job and doesn't get in my way. I use it for both my work and personal tasks, but separating the two out is really simple to do.

Pros: I've tried dozens of systems for my day-to-day tasks, and finally landed on Todoist a couple years ago. The natural language processing for entering in tasks makes it easy to type something in using the iOS app and pick up where I left off later on my Mac. Typing in a date automatically adds the date information, which means I can just type "add photo to new blog post tomorrow" and have the task on tomorrow's list without having to fiddle in menus. As they say, it just works.

Cons: Things that "just work" tend to have their little nuances that mean sometimes it doesn't just work. Todoist is constantly pushing out updates behind the scenes through their server back-end, which means you're always on the latest version of the software even if you don't update the client software. Sometimes that means they move too fast and break things. There have been multiple occasions where the software suddenly doesn't work as expected and I have to wait a couple hours for them to push out a fix. Perhaps their testing procedures will meet enterprise expectations eventually, but this is normal for cloud services these days...

• Reviewed on 01/08/2019
Software Developer
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2019

"A Fully Featured Task Management Solution for Individual and Organizations"

Comments: My overall experience with Todoist is very satisfactory and will recommend Todoist to most of the people. The UI is fantastic, feature set is almost complete, integrations and API are nicely done and pricing is very effective. If they can add some additional features like custom day start and end time and also durations for tasks, it will be a 5 star rated task management solution.

Pros: The things I liked the most about Todoist is its feature set. It has got nearly all the features you can ask from a task management service. Also, integrations is a strong point of Todoist. It has a two way Google Calendar sync, also integrates well with Zapier and IFTTT. The API provided by Todoist is very powerful and lets a user/developer automate stuff to a deeper extent.

Cons: The thing I liked the least about Todoist is lack of duration of tasks. There is no way to set a start and end time to the task which can lead to various miscalculations. Also, there is no option to set custom day start and end time, which can be problematic for some people.

• Reviewed on 22/07/2019
Joshua K.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2018

"As both a business owner + someone with a busy personal life, Todoist helps keep me on track!"

Comments: ToDoist has allowed me to keep track of my endless list of to-dos across both my business and personal life.

Pros: I've used several "To-Do" list apps in the past, but none of them have ever stuck, until ToDoist. What started as a way for me to keep track of work tasks quickly became my go-to app for keeping me honest with my never-ending list of to-dos both in business and personal life. The ability to create multiple to-do lists and share them with multiple (and unique) people sets us up for success and accountability. I also love being able to assign a task to somebody on the shared list and provide a due date for each individual task. I've also connected ToDoist to my Amazon Echo Dot, so I can ask support team to add items to my shopping list or tasks to my to-do list. When a task is completed and checked off by someone other than me, I love that I get a mobile push notification confirming that fact, in real time. Finally, having the app on my phone along with on my iMac makes for seamless use regardless of where I'm currently working. Overall, I've been very satisfied with ToDoist!

Cons: There are some quirks to the program, but nothing that turns me off from using it. For example, each list is considered a "Project" and each project can have sub-categories. When adding a new task to a project, you are not given the option of a sub-category. Therefore, the task defaults to the bottom of the list. You then have to scroll to the bottom and drag/drop the task under the sub-category you want it to be in. I sometimes accidentally drop it in a fashion that it creates a sub-sub-category and then I have to manually change everything in that sub-category back over. I also have not found value to the Productivity Score I am given on a daily basis, along with a lifetime score. I appreciate the psychological benefit of game-ifying your to-do list, but it's just not something I find necessary.

• Reviewed on 10/05/2018
Yaroslav K.
Information Technology Major
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 09/05/2018

"Your personal assistant everyday, everywhere || Best portable task manager"

Pros: *Flexibility
You can use browser, android, ios, windows, mac device, apple watch, android wear or even use a gmail or outlook.
Todoist is right there for you.
*UI
It has the most welcoming UI of all todo managers. Of course, tastes are different. But I believe, no-one would disagree that Todoist is well made and developed with Love.
*Scalability and features No being a full scale CRM does not stop Todoist from having everything you might want to have for your everyday simple lists, reminders and tasks. Todoist offers such features as a great approach to structure of tasks, flawless work on the prioritizing tasks and creating simple lists. *Integrations and little things
Todoist offers a broad range of features out of the box, such as projects, links as tasks, scheduling and calendar integration.
You always forget to pick up or buy something. Or want to prepare for the day by creating a simple todo - this app is for YOU.

Cons: 1. More integrations needed. First of all calendars - at the moment the work there is mostly messy and is not optimized. It would be nice to have it in a compact and comfortable tab (calendar tab) and also add calendars on the go and display tasks or meeting in todoist. That would be a huge leap ahead. 2. Pricing of Todoist is not smart, to my humble opinion. First of all, they don't offer monthly payments, why not? Yes, I agree it's cheaper to pay for a year. But what if I am not sure. There are many todo apps and the pricing might be the only thing that would stop people from using todoist constantly, students for example. Would it not be nice to have more flexibility and options there.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 09/05/2018
manager
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2019

"Easy to use and great feature to integrate emails in your to-do list"

Pros: It integrates in your Google Chrome browser and also as a standalone app on your phone or computer. Best feature is that you can make an email in your Gmail a task into Todoist. And when on your computer, if you click on that task linked to the email, the email in Gmail will open up in full. It saves you a lot of searching time.

Cons: I wish they worked more on their reminder feature. I have been using the paid version so I could have the reminders ring on my phone. For some reason, I found that these reminders would disappear very easily from my phone without me even touching it and therefore I would end up missing items to do. Despite contacting tech support, I was not able to find a way to reminders work well for me, but this may be on me. Or maybe there are the tech support explanation was not good enough or maybe their reminders features are not strong enough. What I've been looking for is a nagging reminder that only disappears once you act upon it. I could not find how to do this - yet?

• Reviewed on 19/06/2019
Miguel G.
Graphic Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/03/2018

"The "TO DO" List for Overachievers"

Comments: Todoist has evolved with some features since I first used it. I wanted a "To Do" list a while back to monitor and track certain projects and ideas. Instead of a stand alone "To Do" list I wanted something that allowed me to add others and use it as a shareable and collaborative tool. Todoist was able to do just that. And I find it easy to use, setup and work with. If you have ever used a "To Do" list, this will be second nature. I have not tried the Premium or Business levels, but from what I am able to see, they are also very powerful and useful, as long as you can operate your business or projects as "To Do" lists.

Pros: Todoist is a simple as it gets. It is a glorified "To Do" list with features that makes life easier. What makes Todoist superior to your average "To Do" list is its ability to group, categorize, and use filters. While these feature do exist in other basic "To Do" list, they do not have the same simple and intuitive interface of Todoist. And this is just the free version. Want to create "Projects" and track them as a "To Do" list, you can do it here... with ease. There are also many settings features and options, like import/export, sorting, and more. Want more power? Upgrade to Premium and get extras like labels, commenting and much more. Todoist also has Business accounts for all out collaboration among teams where projects can be managed via a "To Do" list format.

Cons: There are no cons I can see other than the somewhat tricky perception that features listed on the app while using the free version are actually part of premium. When using Todoist's free version, if you click on the visible links to add a filter or label, you are presented with a pop-up that tells you it is a premium version. Sort of a cross-sell there, which I often find a bit deceitful. But please, do not get me wrong. If such features are needed, it is worth the upgrade.

• Reviewed on 21/03/2018
Dan S.
Assistant Director of Advancement Services
Higher Education, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2019

"Great for recurring tasks"

Pros: I have been using the free version for a while now and really like the ability to set a recurring schedule for tasks (daily, weekly, monthly, annually, etc.) as many of the projects I need to work on repeat on a fairly regular schedule. If I am pulled in another direction temporarily, Todoist has a quick and easy list that I can return to and it also allows me to prioritize my day with the ability to assign "priority flags" to particular tasks.

Cons: There is no tracking or seeing your completed tasks (because it is the free version) to see if there are any trends in how you work that might show areas for improvement.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2019
Business Owner
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2020

"Not only for business projects"

Comments: I love Todoist and I use it not only for my business, but a lot of "life" projects such as shopping lists, tasks lists for house renovation or any different life goals. With the new features they implement and Google Calendar it has it all to be organized and know what are the next priorities.

Pros: What I like the most about Todoist is the ability to use it on multiple devices. I can quickly write down some tasks on my smartphone and then organise them later using the PC.
Some other things worth metioning are: keyboard shortcuts for faster productivity, ability to apply different task organizing methodologies, software updates and the overall user experience quality.

Cons: The only problem I could think off is onboarding a beginner user. Over the time Todoist implemented a lot of good features, needed features, but a new user could get overwhelmed and a more simplistic mode option would be nice to have.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2020
Eduardo A.
Sales Manager
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/02/2021

"Great tool to get organized, but it's not fully GTD compliant"

Comments: Loved it when we first started using it, but we eventually switched to the competition when our organization started to grow.

Pros: Todoist has a clean interface that let's you focus on your tasks. It is super easy to get started and to import/export tasks.

Cons: If you're a GTD follower, it can get really tricky to set it up the way you want it. You have no clear way to input the desired outcome and the inbox as well as the weekly review is could be better. Also collaborating in teams is nearly imposible.

• Reviewed on 27/02/2021
Ryan S.
Assistant Professor
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2019

"Use it every day"

Pros: I've bounced around between a half dozen different task management systems, but Todoist is the first one I've stuck with for more than a month or two. I've been using it now for over a year to manage all the things I work on. It's awesome because it's easy to schedule items across projects and see what I have to work on today. The integrations with other applications like Pomodone make it easy to make everything work within my workflow, and they don't try to restrict how you use your todo list. Their support is also really good, and they have a very quick release cycle. I once notified the company about an issue and a fix was released within a day. It's a solid application, and they keep making it easier to use. I love the natural language processing on your todos that automatically converts text to a due date. I can say "Work on X feature on Monday" and "on Monday" gets translated into a due date for the next week. Having an email address I can send/forward things to to add them to my todo list is great. I use it all the time to keep my Inbox empty, but make sure I'm still tracking all the todo items in my list.

Cons: The desktop application for Windows is pretty mediocre. I just use the website because the application feels limited somehow.

• Reviewed on 13/04/2019
Mitxel T.
Military Officer
Military, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/06/2020

"Best task tracker, hands-down."

Comments: Todoist is fantastic and I have no complaints. It has allowed me to organize my life and get more things done.

Pros: Todoist is the best task tracking app and software that I have ever used. I have tried multiple different native and otherwise task trackers and nothing has come close to todoist in terms of functionality and easy of use. The intelligent scheduler that allows you to type plain language when something is and if it repeats or not is second to none and it makes setting up tasks easy

Cons: There really isn't anything that I can complain about when it comes to todoist. I don't pay for the premium subscription and I think that it would be nice to have some of the features available to everyone, but the subscription really is not that expensive, and it would be worth it to upgrade. I am just too cheap ;)

• Reviewed on 15/06/2020
Customer Success
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2019

"The one to do list app that I actually use"

Comments: The magic of Todoist is the natural language input. It makes it so easy to add tasks that you actually use it. I've used plenty of to-do list apps in my day but they always become a chore - at some point I'd rather just jot the task down on a sticky note or on the back of my hand. Not with Todoist, it's fast and doesn't require any thinking to get the task down in the app and out of mind - until it needs to be.

Pros: The natural language input is the star of the show here. You can enter something like "Check out the leads inbox every Monday morning" and it will make a repeating task just like that. It just works the way you want it to work, and it's great. This is really key because it takes the thought and effort out of setting up tasks. You enter your items in a way that makes sense to you, without having to struggle with a bunch of menu items. It sync effortlessly across all your devices and has some nice options for managing larger projects as well.

Cons: Not much, honestly. Their pricing model is very friendly, and the software works great. I guess the UI could be a little more attractive, but that's not what is important here. I wouldn't use it for managing a major project, it's not the best format for that. But for your day-to-day list of action items Todoist is hard to beat.

• Reviewed on 22/05/2019
Joshua S.
Student
Education Management, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 02/03/2019

"Excellent product for GTD (Getting Things Done)"

Comments: I am learning that not everything needs a deadline, my to do list will always be full, and that I can accomplish more than I thought.

Pros: This product is streamlined and integrates well with other products. The ability to organize your tasks on multiple levels is also nice. What I mean by multiple levels: you can organize in a standard list, that any task list app will do. However, you can also organize by tag. Why this is nice is that if you have multiple personal tasks (for example) across varying lists for time periods, you can instantly pull up all of your personal tasks. There is a wide combination of course of how suit this to your own needs.
Finally, the reminders are extremely helpful and make it easy to prioritize your upcoming tasks. I hardly ever forget anything now, since I instantly put it on my appropriate list and give it a due date (if appropriate).

Cons: I really hate to say this but I don't have any flaws to point out. I evaluated over five to-do list apps, in depth. (IQTell, Wunderlist, Google Tasks, Microsoft To Do, Asana, Evernote to name a few) This is the one I have been using now for over a year. A to do list is essential to my work so I was quite scrutiness in my evaluation.

• Reviewed on 02/03/2019
William R.
Attorney/Managing Member
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2020

"Bet Product in its Field."

Comments: I cannot imagine another product in its field that could be improved enough to cause me to ever want to stop using Todoist.

Pros: I love the versatility of the product and the fact that it is simple to use despite the depth of its features, and that it can be used across so many platforms (Web browser, PC app, Outlook add-in, and iPhone and iPad apps, all of which I use, to name a few). What really makes the product indispensable to me is the Outlook add-in and the ease of converting e-mails into tasks seamlessly, though I also rely heavily on the iPhone/iPad apps.

Cons: Occasionally, but not often, the Outlook add-in inexplicitly freezes or has a component that is not operating properly. However, rebooting Outlook (and therefore the add-in) generally resolves the issue. The other platforms, which I rely on less, do not seem to have this issue.

• Reviewed on 27/10/2020
Steve W.
Online Communications Officer
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/09/2018

"As todo app goes, after four years of trying different apps, this is the one!"

Comments: Todoist is the one true app that I would recommend to anyone without hesitation. Everyone needs a todo app; and this is the one. It gives me back a great deal of time in my day by the ability to add tasks in the app but especially via email from any email
platform. It’s a pleasant place to be and yet never draws your attention to it until it’s needed and the choice of colour schemes are very welcome. It is simply the best overall todo app, second to none in four years of looking at other products.

Pros: The ability to email particular tasks or task categories is a great feature that their competitors seem to struggle / not even bother with. The software is easy to use, simple enough to find your way around and yet complex enough to offer flexibility to work how you wish. Vacation mode is an excellent feature, meaning you can temporarily switch off the target tasks each day that you would otherwise do if in work. It also has apps for iOS, Android and Mac as well as the web version.

Cons: Every once in a while the iOS version will not sync very quickly if you are completing tasks on the web version / Mac version but it’s w minor quibble.

• Reviewed on 06/09/2018
Keenan C.
Accountant
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/11/2018

"Why Wouldn't You Use This?"

Comments: I have used Todoist for over three years and I have zero complaints about functionality. I cannot think of a bug I have encountered within the app. I have it on every device I own. And the blog is great, too!

Pros: In the paid version, the reminders are a life saver. The notes feature for different tasks lets you give greater context to your task if needed, which is a great feature. You can add links, or other files to the notes section, as well. Those are the two biggest improvements, in my experience, over the free version. The user interface is the definition of simple, and the scheduling features can read your mind! It's like a personal assistant telling you when things need to be done. And the ability to use it across devices is second to none. For business, the Outlook and Gmail add-ons are a must. The ability to assign tasks directly from email is a beautiful thing.

Cons: This is nitpicky, but I am not really a fan of the optional color schemes. First world problems, am I right? (This shouldn't be a deal breaker for anyone thinking of using Todoist.)

• Reviewed on 01/11/2018
Matthew G.
Real Estate, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 03/09/2020

"Todoist helps me run both my personal and professional lives."

Comments: Todoist keeps me on track and ahead by reminding me what needs to be done and when.

Pros: I use Todoist every single day to help me manage my professional life - tasks at work in collaboration with peers - as well as my personal life - shopping lists and lists for things to do around the house.

Cons: The only thing at this moment I wish Todoist had was a way to view project completion stats.

• Reviewed on 03/09/2020
Dave P.
  • Reviewed on 13/10/2016

"Incredibly easy and agile project management application"

Comments: I've used Todoist Premium for about 18 months. I moved from a very popular Mac GTD app because I use Windows at work, an iPhone, Mac and Linux at home, and I wanted an application that worked everywhere. Todoist is great. The web app has been rock solid and that's my primary interface for using Todoist (there are native Mac & Windows apps along with the expected iPhone/Android apps). It's fast, it uses natural language for task input, and it takes very little time to figure out how everything works together. I still miss a couple of features from the Mac app, but the ubiquity of Todoist has proven to be far more important to me. I mention my previous experience because Todoist for Business is basically Todoist Premium with some slick collaboration features baked into the application. Sharing a project with your team allows the team to comment on the project or any task within the project. You can attach files/images to a task or link Dropbox/Google Drive. There's a great activity log that will show you your activity for the day as well as the activity of your team members. Note: the activity log only displays activity of shared projects to your team. Your personal tasks remain visible only to you. Todoist for Business doesn't do everything. No Gantt charts, and the segmentation of different teams is clunky in comparison to other project management apps. Todoist also lacks a certain "polish" of other management apps, but I feel this is partially by design. There's a lot of white space, which reduces the amount of clutter. For a couple of members of our team, that was a key feature. "I don't feel overwhelmed when looking at Todoist" was one comment. Customer support has also been great. You'll also be hard-pressed to find a better deal. It's only $29 per team member for an entire year. If you're on a tight budget, and don't have a lot of teams in your organization, Todoist may be the right choice for you simply for budgetary reasons. Todoist takes very little time to learn, so the on-boarding time is minimal. We've started using Todoist for Business on a more consistent basis and we're finding that the lack of clutter and advanced features is actually helping us get more done.

Pros: Ubiquity and ease of use.

Cons: Lack of certain advanced features. More segmentation of teams would be helpful.

• Reviewed on 13/10/2016
Hernando N.
Medical Student
Medical Practice, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 05/09/2019

"This is my most used app! Awesome"

Comments: I organize my whole life with this app

Pros: I use this app daily. I work on my tasks and make weekly plans to personal and work goals. The features are really useful and the user interface is clean and easy to use. I really recommend it.

Cons: This is not necessarily a con, but they could work on relugar tasks like a habit.

• Reviewed on 05/09/2019
Cassie K.
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/10/2020

"Todoist helps me stay organized"

Comments: This is a great program for keeping multiple lists.

Pros: I heavily rely on Todoist to keep me organized in my work and personal life. I run a business from home and always have a million things to get done both for my home and my work. I keep separate lists in Todoist for every part of my life. I’m totally a list person so I love checking them off. When I do 5 tasks, Todoist gives me some props which is a nice feature. I always appreciate being able to share these lists with my husband or employees.

Cons: The only thing that gets annoying about the program is this: when I type something like “Email Sally on Friday”, it automatically tries to convert “Friday” to a date on my calendar, which I don’t want or need. It’s easy to manually override, but I’d prefer that it didn’t do this for me.

• Reviewed on 14/10/2020
George adrian O.
Cofounder
  • Reviewed on 28/03/2018

"Todoist is my sure choice and recommendation for a task assistant to have on your mobile/PC."

Pros: I love simple apps and Todoist is one of them for sure. It's very simple to add tasks, allocating them on projects, prioritizing by labels and color codes. This means that on your mobile phone you can see directly what tasks you have to do for today, on which projects and to arrange them by colour order of importance - red as most important, to white as least. In the last months I added friends to the projects so we can track each other on who does what and when. Very powerful tool to have to clarify your daily life.

Cons: One thing is that if I have a lazy day or an emergency I want to reschedule all tasks for next day. It allows this in a click of a button, but it moves some to other days, based on some sort of algorythm. I would like to choice if to move everything tomorrow or to next days.
And second thing I am really into the karma points, as the heaviness of the tasks is not the same, some take a lot of time but get the same karma points as simple ones.

• Reviewed on 28/03/2018
Desmond C.
C.E.O
  • Reviewed on 05/09/2020

"Replaced Pen and Paper"

Comments: I started out with the Chrome extension, the usability led me into downloading the software since I cant receive notifications if am not connected to the internet. It has simply replaced pen and paper, before now, I would usually write my to-dos in a sheet of paper and paste on my plan board. Sometimes, space meant for to-do on my board will be filled and I will still have to-dos to paste. Since I started using Todoist, I simply put as many to-do as I want as soon as I remember, and sometimes, when I think I am less busy and have nothing to do, going through my to-do list in todoist will remind me of things I need to achieve.
Another aspect is the Project function, when I have larger projects than my usual designing of online content, I use it. Another of my favourites is the push-notification, I basically set mine to 1 hour before, and really, it has made life easier for me, I have no excuses for delivering any of my jobs late. I now deliver even before the set date I give my client. Did I mention that I also share projects with my colleagues. It so easy and I am able to even segment my to-dos. If I decide to keep on talking, I might write a whole textbook on how I use it.

Pros: Whether it's the extension on my browser or the software installed on my system, they syn very well.

Cons: Nothing so far, they simply deliver what i want how I want it.

• Reviewed on 05/09/2020
Greg S.
Accounting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2018

"Life Saver"

Pros: I use the product every. single. day. It's actually the first app I open when I grab my phone each morning. I love that I can use it on every device I touch, whether it's my phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer and it syncs across all devices. If I can't get to a task today, a simple swipe let's me postpone it to tomorrow or any other day I choose. If I really need to make sure I get a task done, I can have it send me a text, push notification, or email to remind me.

Cons: One feature it has is being able to email a task into a Todoist project, however there is not a static email address (at least that I have found) that I can use to send a task to my inbox. I have to have the app open and click to copy the email address of the specific project each time I want to send an email and import it as a task. Plus, this feature is only available on desktop. Having a static email for my inbox I can send to would make life so much easier.

• Reviewed on 14/12/2018
Dr. jeff S.
Dean of Business Programs, PGS
Higher Education, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/01/2020

"I Love This Product . . . It Helped Me Build a Doctoral Program"

Comments: So, Iove this product. I know that products are not the solution to time management and organization, but I've used Todoist for several years now, and it has helped me build a doctoral program, earn specialized business school accreditation, and teach classes all while serving as an academic administrator. You can save emails directly to the application; you can set priorities, establish deadlines, and attach documents. I pay for the premium version, and it's the best money spent--less than $40 a year for this much functionality and support. Highly recommend Todoist for business and personal uses.

Pros: I absolutely love its integration with Gmail. Being able to send emails to Todoist right from your email is a lifesaver and very efficient.

Cons: I wish the alpha sorting of projects was automatic. When you add a new project, the program does not automatically alphabetize it.

• Reviewed on 02/01/2020