• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.6 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.8 /5

About TapMango

TapMango is a fully branded loyalty, Online Ordering, Mobile Ordering solution for retailers and restaurants

Learn more about TapMango

Michelle T.
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2021

"Tap Mange Review"

Comments: Happy we switched.

Pros: We are able to rewards customers by visit and by dollars spent.
People easily sign in and get their rewards information, etc while ate check out.
App works nicely.
Our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great!

Cons: Customer interface does not show what VIP level they are a member of.
Email template doesn't seem to be very customizable.
Extra steps to create specialty groups or add customer while at the checkout.
Doesn't integrate with our POS system so adds extra steps.

• Reviewed on 19/03/2021
John M.
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2019

"Amazing! Helps me promote growth within my business!"

Comments: Customer service has always been sapaticular. Ive been really happy with the tech help.

Pros: The new development Tapmango has implemented over the last 6-8 months has been amazing. I'm super happy with all the features like review boost and ordering via app.

Cons: I signed up with Tapmango being told they were working on integration with Lightspeed Ecom. I'm pretty bummed and disappointed that they have decided 2 years later not to do so after ive already worked so hard building out my loyalty program.

• Reviewed on 19/09/2019
Sandra S.
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2019

"Not designed for clothing Boutiques"

Comments: All in all this platform has GREAT potential. But the flow and ease of use REALLY needs work. I honestly dont think this is a platform for clothing Boutiques. Unfortunately we signed a year agreement with them because i felt I did enough research on it and it seemed amazing. But the execution of the platform in a whole is just not great.

Pros: * Customer service is top notch!
* All the possibilities for the software has great potential.
* There is no other customer rewards program like this out there.

Cons: It is NOT easy to use. We have an online store as well as a physical location.
*Customers are confused as where to go to complete their profiles as no matter if they sign up using text, we only get their phone number. If they sign up using their email from our website, we dont get their phone number. No matter what, their profile is NEVER complete. Unless they sign up in store. If they are online shoppers, they do not know that they HAVE to go somewhere to complete their profile.
*Customers are having a hard time connecting to our store on the tapmango app to view their rewards.
*The Facebook sharing option is a total joke. A customer shares a pic of themselves wearing an item from our store and the link that is shared goes to tapmango instead of our store! Then the potential customer has absolutely NO idea what to do from there. How is that beneficial??
* Tapmango implemented an online ordering process for the app. BUT it's useless to us as we sell womens clothing and you can not provide pictures to your customers.

by TapMango on 16/08/2019

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for your feedback. We're always striving to improve and take feedback very seriously.

We're glad we were able to come to a resolution over the phone. For reference, the generic mobile app is meant to be used within a business first before it can be used remotely. Given your customers shop online a lot, we can set you up with a branded app to resolve this issue. The purpose of the Facebook post is for customers to be able to sign up to your rewards program directly from the post, which is why it is hosted by TapMango. Lastly, the online ordering was developed for our quick serve restaurant clients and we apologize for any confusion.

Our support team is always available to help and we regret that this feedback was not addressed sooner through our frequent follow ups. We are confident that our conversation following your review provided adequate solutions. Should you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us!

• Reviewed on 01/08/2019
Andrew R.
  • Reviewed on 10/11/2017

"Excellent customer support and once figured out, easy to use."

Pros: The quickness data is transferred is extremely useful. My last system would do an update every 24 hours, which made it difficult to quickly reference or correct errors. The staffs ability to assist with questions and concerns is excellent. There is never more than a few minute wait in line and a quick solution to any problems that arise.

Cons: There should be more videos on the YouTube channel to educate and assist with the full capacity this software offers. I spend most of my time learning from YouTube tutorials and wish there was more TapMango videos to learn from. Compared to what I have spent with previous rewards systems, I feel Tapmango is a bit overpriced. To resupply key tags seems to be outrageously priced, so we have decided not to use them anymore.

by TapMango on 15/11/2017

Andrew, thank you for your feedback.

You mentioned that you found our system overpriced. In these cases, we believe we failed to convey the full benefit of our platform. From ability to effectively retain your customers, ability to bring you new customers through automated friend referral and online reviews, to ability to upsell to you customers through flash deals, we truly believe our system is more than fairly priced, as it can have a profound impact on any business that uses it.

As far as the cost of resupplying the tags, TapMango does it at cost. Our tags are manufactured in the US to ensure high quality and quick turn around time. But even then, we believe we were able to negotiate the lowest cost on the market.

As far as YouTube videos go, we have revamped our support site, including video tutorials. Please visit Help & Support link from your portal.

Again, please let us know if we can be of any further help.

Thanks,
Your TapMango team.

• Reviewed on 10/11/2017
Sara J.
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2020

"10/10 Across The Board"

Comments: I would honestly say without having this app I don't know where we would be. It's very likely our business would permanently close without them. This is an absolute true statement.

Pros: My husband and I own a small restaurant. We were looking for a way our guests can collect points initially. We discovered Tapmango and after watching their intro video to their platform we knew we needed to have it. Our guests love it and never miss the opportunity to sign in when they visit. After a couple months we added the order ahead and loved how simple it for our guests and saw an increase in sales. Since we were told to stay home. We decided to close our restaurant down completely. After a couple of weeks we set up a new business of produce and grocery deliveries. This app is the reason our lights will stay on and we will have the funds to start up again when we're able to make food again. The platform is so easy to use. And anytime I have an issue I use the chat feature in the dashboard to ask Mo for help. I don't wait more than 3 minutes until I get a response.

Cons: Absolutely nothing. We are beyond pleased with this app and company.

• Reviewed on 07/04/2020
Jose rafael Z.
Asistente administrativode distribución de GLP
  • Reviewed on 11/07/2018

"A very interesting software that allows you to organize your client portfolio"

Comments: Tapmango is a software that revolutionized our interaction with customers and investors. Loyalty is a commendable value that must be maintained with much effort, permanently seducing users and customers, and Tapmango has made it a reality, keeping the customer captive of our new products.

Pros: Tapmango, has revolutionized the management of clients in my workplace and reasons have ample: - Creation of customer loyalty program through promotions, new products, new shipments and nationwide distribution form. - Develops a detailed program based on the customer experience with our GLI products and new investors. - It is quite customizable, creating a more efficient categorization of our clients.

Cons: I thought that at the time of making the initial configuration of the software, it was a bit tedious and we took too long, however, that we have been solving progressively while we familiarize ourselves with the software

• Reviewed on 11/07/2018
Phillip R.

"Awesome platform"

Comments: Always there for assistance, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is awesome.

Pros: Customer for over 2 years, I love how you guys are always moving forward.
Please keep me informed on an updates. New online ordering.

Cons: Has a few errors on re population of old campaigns
Forwarding of communications on a mobile device would be great
A landing page for vouchers would be awesome, promoting an offer on a social media platform directing potential customers to a landing page that can promote an offer such as our day offer to purchase, the only problem the offer to purchase has that most people don’t want to pre purchase, if the offer can direct them to an online ordering offer we get a two for one, a purchase and and the information for redirecting advertising. Enabling a pixel for redirecting would even be better.

Jerry H.
Marketing Director
Veterinary Software, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2017

"The Best Add-On Service We've Used"

Comments: We had been using another client loyalty app for our business when we learned of Tap Mango. Once we compared the two, Tap Mango offered many more features that we wanted at a better price. We haven't looked back since the day we rolled out the service to our clients. Now we use it for Rewards, Communication, and Pre-Paid Services (via the Vouchers). As new features are added so are our ways to use the program.

Pros: Ease of use for clients

Cons: Sometimes organizing Campaigns can get confusing.

• Reviewed on 17/02/2017
Josh W.
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2020

"Awesome way of rewarding return customers"

Pros: The ease of use for both our end and the customer is fantastic. Just click and go. It is also great to have a database with so much information afterwards

Cons: There was a point where a number of accounts were deleted. It was remedied very quickly and without complaint

Umer A.
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2017

"Great experience, customer service is awesome."

Comments: Repeat customers.

Pros: Tap Mango is great, we use it daily and customers like having a loyalty program. It does help bring customers back in which is great.

Cons: Need it to sync with Shopify. Our online customers will stick with us with this option. I have been shopping around at the moment due to the price of this and lack of shopify integration.

by TapMango on 19/09/2017

Hi Umer. Thanks for you review.

Our team is working on a Shopify integration, which should be available within a few weeks. We'll reach out to you once that becomes available!

Thanks again,
Your TapMango Team.

• Reviewed on 18/09/2017
Christine D.
Managing Owner
  • Reviewed on 09/02/2017

"Superior Support"

Comments: I've been using TapMango since last Spring 2016 and I love these guys! Anytime I have a question they are quick to respond either by phone or online chat. The support team is very proactive and follows up with me regularly to help me get the most out of their services. I was using another rewards company before and I am so much happier with the TapMango experience!

Pros: Integration with Lightspeed, Customer focused, multiple features, gift cards, referral tracking

Cons: I would prefer a tablet that doesn't require flipping to access admin screen. Our POS set up is more inline with customers instead of across a countertop so the flipping isn't really necessary for our particular set up.

• Reviewed on 09/02/2017
Donnie r. J.
  • Reviewed on 31/01/2017

"Awesomeness at a tap "Tap Mango" that is"

Comments: Tap Mango is as easy as it gets to contact your customers and keep them engaged in your store. If you can't make it with Tap Mango you just can't make it . We have not used all of the program but the parts we have used drive our sales and increases morale with our customers. We are a high profile location and it's nice to be able to reward our customers with minimal effort. Tap Mango is the best leave the rest. Tap Mango's dashboard is amazing and the reports you can generate are phenomenal. Second to none. Price can not be beat. Can't say enough about these folks. Great customer service. Always there when we call and they go out of their way to assist in any way possible. Thanks Tap Mango.

Pros: versatality

Cons: nothing

• Reviewed on 31/01/2017
Tony N.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2020

"Great service and customer supports."

Comments: Very good.

Pros: Very easy to use. I like the dashboard, very straight forward and easy to use. The thing I like the most and it make different with other software is customers can leave the feedback right away from the tablet. Great customer supports also, we have great experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he is exceptional helpful, great to deal with.

Cons: They should come with 2 separate screens so we don't have to flip the screen back and forth when adding points.

• Reviewed on 27/10/2020
Mikey C.
  • Reviewed on 03/11/2017

"Hands down THE most incredible loyalty platform and company I have ever encountered."

Comments: With TapMango you shouldn't ask yourself if you CAN afford it. You should be asking yourself if you can afford NOT to have it. There are too many benefits to list.

Pros: There is LIMITLESS options for reward options, whatever you can think of this program can handle. The customer service is hands down the best ive ever come across in my years of running business. They also give you your OWN branded cards instead of making you push their company on your cards. I can go on and on about how amazing this program is but youll have to try it for yourself.

• Reviewed on 03/11/2017
Debbie B.
  • Reviewed on 16/03/2020

"Worst Business Decision in 18 years"

Pros: none, nada nothing-and now you want a pro review

Cons: I saw a presentation presented by PetsPlus Mag. The system looked great and had lots of benefits. The problem began when our account started to do the onboarding process. First, the process of communication was horrible. When someone puts on their em they respond in 48-72 hours that's not good. Next, the set-up was sloppy and not done correctly. This created a huge problem as half of our clients were not in the system. Then the tablet malfunctioned and 2 training sessions were wasted when things did not work. In the meantime, the company is paying for employees to learn a system which is not functional and certainly not user friendly. The rep that was to help us bring the system on seemed always in a hurry, and not communicating the uses easily. We were always sent back to a video. Even contacting the support line via chat was often frustrating. They would send back replies like glad you figured it out yourself. WTH? Frustrating is beyond belief here. In fact, several emails were sent prior to me hitting the "do not return to this program ever" button signed frustrated. Obviously, on deaf ears. We have gone back to our old loyalty rewards system-after it took me 3 days to fix the rewards as we had been a 1-1 point system then went with 15 -1 (after I suggested 1-1) I belong to several retail groups and I will not recommend this system. I hope you get the flaws fixed as this was the worst decision I have made in 18 years in business. Signed: No saving this account!

• Reviewed on 16/03/2020
Doug S.
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"Tap Into TAP Mango"

Comments: the team has been outstanding helping me get started and following up with me!

Pros: Many features! Outstanding support!! Included App so customers can order through it.

Cons: A bit overwhelming at first with all the features

• Reviewed on 30/01/2020
Administrator
Medical Practice
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2017

"Pleasent"

Pros: It is user-friendly for staff and customers. As administrator, i get lots of useful data and reports.

Cons: I need a good quality sticker for the front door glass, the sticker they provide is very low quality

• Reviewed on 10/10/2017
Stacey K.
Operations Manager
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/03/2017

"Rocking Service"

Comments: We really love Tap Mango. We have had nothing but great experiences since we have started using it! Thank you for the quick responses!

Pros: Texting and rewards communication with our customers.

Cons: Non that I can think of right now.

• Reviewed on 06/03/2017
Atif M.
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2017

"This is the best and most versatile customer engagement platform out there!"

Comments: Customer Engagement in many great and current ways.

Pros: Versatility, ease of use and the best support! I love that I can call in anytime or look up video tutorials should I need the help. They continue to grow!

Cons: Integration with Clover Station gift cards and automatic integration to and from wallet. It would be great if the customers purchases would be automatically be deducted from their wallet. Currently, we're having to do it all manually which increases the risk for error, inventory management issues and also theft.

• Reviewed on 22/11/2017
Linda L.
Receptionist
Alternative Medicine, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/10/2017

"Our Customer rep. provided us with EXCELLENT service and designed a slideshow that was amazing. Very pleased!"

Comments: We are better able to send specials/event information in an instant, and the program is very reliable. We love to reward our clients and feel that this is a great rewards system!

Pros: We love the reliability and easiness of the program. It helps us to advertise and better reward our clients.

• Reviewed on 05/10/2017
Bryson M.
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2019

"Great Stuff"

Comments: I love the Customer Support Reps! They do a Great job. The Software is revolutionary and awesome!

Pros: Awesome Demos and Customer Service.
User Friendly

Cons: A little Expensive if you get the Full deal

• Reviewed on 08/02/2019
Juli H.
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2018

"The website is very user friendly."

Pros: The software is user friendly, and very affordable. The customer service is outstanding! I highly recommend this program to anyone that wants a rewards program.

• Reviewed on 12/03/2018
Sancheon W.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2021

"Completely satisfied"

Pros: The way I communicate with my customers.

Cons: So far so good. Everything is fine. I have not came across any cons.

• Reviewed on 09/03/2021
Jim W.
manager
  • Reviewed on 28/03/2020

"lets you down when you need it most"

Comments: ok not great, tablet is slow and has quirks that make it difficult to use.

Pros: the product works ok but seems to slow down the register and campaigns are tough to get running, especially quick campaigns

Cons: typing in phone to register is ok but name should option as well.

• Reviewed on 28/03/2020
Dana D.
  • Reviewed on 02/03/2017

"Excellent Customer Service"

Comments: TapMango has excellent customer service. There online support is top notch. Never have to wait more than 2 minutes long for support.

• Reviewed on 02/03/2017