15 years helping Emirati businesses

Marketing 360 Reviews

4.6 (1,089) Write a Review!

About Marketing 360

#1 Marketing Platform For SMB's! Create your account

Learn more about Marketing 360

Pros:

Marketing does not require a lot of hands on but I receive regular updates and the ability to respond if need be. Integrated well, especially email requests for service.

Cons:

I have two other friends that I referred that are very upset with their experiences and even cc'd me on their emails to their sales person and account manager to express their frustrations.

Marketing 360 ratings

4.5
4.6
4.5
4.4

8.5/10

Marketing 360 has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 1,089 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Marketing 360 before?

Filter reviews (1,089)

Matthew
Matthew
Director Of Marketing And Advertising in US
Internet, 10,000+ Employees

The finest marketing strategy is Marketing 360.

Comments: Bringing in a slew of new customers. Depending on the year, Marketing 360 can bring in an additional million or more for our businesses. They are the only marketing firm I've worked with that truly understands search engine optimization and Google AdWords, and we've collaborated on a number of website builds together. They have excellent problem-solving skills and consistently look out for my best interests.

Pros:

I had a lot on my plate, including the challenge of starting a new business and the subsequent hunt for the ideal marketing team. Then, I was sent to Marketing 360, where I was taught a wide variety of topics about which I had previously been woefully uninformed. My confidence in the competence of the company has been bolstered by the onboarding procedure. I enjoy working here because of the positive business culture that is conveyed by every member of the team, the expertise available to assist me in setting up my marketing, and the additional software tools provided to aid in my time management.

Cons:

They are not always content or design specialists in our field, so we need to work together to meet their needs. It's natural to assume that. While I like that there is internal promotion, I dislike having to switch to a new rep whenever my current one moves up the ranks. The 360 dashboard may use some user interface improvements.

Randy
Entertainer in US
Entertainment, Self Employed

Great Results from an Incredible Team

Comments: Marketing 360 has been great. I was fortunate to be partnered up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team. We have been able to achieve more in the few months I've worked with him than I was able to on my own over the past several years. He is responsive, awesome to work with, takes my suggestions and ideas, and is able to stay with me and the goals I have.

Pros:

The software is fairly simple to use. I have used different CRMs, payment processors, and website tools in the past. This software is right on par (if not more advanced) than the others. It is incredibly easy to use! The built-in automation, payment processor, and nurture tools are incredible.

Cons:

The only part of the software that I think could be improved upon would be the social media tools. This could be (mostly) because I haven't used them a whole lot. I find it is almost easier to jump in and post on the different social media accounts myself.

Hanane
Freelance in Morocco
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Marketing journey

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It was one of the best experiences I've ever had

Pros:

It is a great internet marketing strategy .It meets the needs and preferences of customers and promotes brand recognition and recognition

Cons:

It is irregular for users .It should be further developed

Tom
owner in US
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Marketing 360 true review

1.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: disgusting, absolutely nothing in return for a huge investment. Could never contact any who could help. Took days to correct a misspelled word, Would be open to talking with anyone thinking about using 360

Pros:

They had great pitch, talked great game, and complete non performance

Cons:

continual message - "This takes time, no worries you will see" Well $44000 later and I see nothing

Monica
Group Procurement Supervisor and Broker in Bahamas
Telecommunications, 501–1,000 Employees

The exact awesomeness anyone would be looking for. Try Marketing 360.

Comments: Truly appreciates the efforts I have experienced from this tool. I treasure Marketing 360.

Pros:

Marketing 360 will do all the job for you. It is the most effortless software I have used so far. The best part about Marketing 360 is that it centralizes all the functions in one place simplifying work and saving time. The cost of employing several other softwares for the job is cut down. Eventually, marketing has been made easy and smart.

Cons:

Marketing 360 is probably one of the most user friendly softwares with the most flawless performance ever.

Coach KENYA
CWO/CHHC/OWNER/OPERATOR in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Comments: I enjoy my team [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. The entire experience from start until now has been professional. I like having the support. Speaking weekly is invaluable.

Pros:

The CRM soft ware is not difficult to understand. For me it's about TIME BLOCKING and actually taking the time to learn and push buttons. It's kind of like having a new cell phone. You learn new features along the way. I liked that everything is at your finger tips

Cons:

Maybe it was me. Maybe it was system interface errors. Not often but sometimes languages simply were not communicating. That's when you walk away and go have Margaritas. This happens in every situation where Tech is involved. Nothing to be concerned about .

2 years ago

Hi, Coach Kenya. So glad to hear you've enjoyed working with our team. Please let us know if there's ever anything specific in the platform that is giving you errors or putting you into a margarita-induced state. Our tech team definitely wants to know about that stuff so we can address them. We're looking forward to working with you for years to come!

Christopher
Developer in Japan
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Christopher Kokelea

Comments: Good

Pros:

The different website template, the fast payment processing and multi account management.

Cons:

The price of the plans were a little bit high for my budget.

Martin
Martin
Marketing Manager in Kenya
Airlines/Aviation, 501–1,000 Employees

All In One Marketing Platform

Pros:

The software is simple to use. Worldclass support team. Social media intergration has really helped me to boost numbers and our brand. The customer login portal is straightfoward and easy to use. The visual presentations are the best, I have worked with other marketing tools and nothing beats or comes close to this.

Cons:

No drawbacks, works perfect for me and my company

Isaiah
Digital sales manager in Kenya
Financial Services Software, 501–1,000 Employees

Marketing 360

Comments: I would totally recommend this software for upcoming businesses to boost their digital sales

Pros:

It has really helped boost my sales and that of my team because of its features like social media integration where it boosts my numbers up and converting more sales

Cons:

I feel like where i did not have a good experience is with the customer care. They are really slow

Ahmad
Human Resource Specialist in Egypt
Chemicals, 51–200 Employees

Excellent service and treatment

4.0 last month New

Comments: It emphasizes the integration of marketing campaigns and messages across channels. Marketing is done based on the customer’s purchase history

Pros:

Marketing campaigns that use all channels, media and consumer touchpoints

Cons:

The problem is in the brigades. Sometimes the employees' weaknesses result from using the program. There should be positives

Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Small Business Owners and SAHMs stay away, This is NOT your answer

Comments: They were horrible to work with. They neglected my account and almost never reached out to me, they only responded when I was wondering what they were doing with my money and when I complained about not seeing anything happen. They nickel and dime you for every little thing on your website, all set up costs thousands and takes MONTHS or longer to be up and running. They switched my contact and account manager several times, many new ones blaming the previous one for the fact that I had nothing to show for the thousands of dollars I had invested. If you try to cancel they have a rule that you have to give them so much notice and they will still charge you for 30 or 60 days.
They ran a few ads that got me NO leads, it felt like they didn't know anything about key word research or running ads. They charge you a ton saying they are setting up SEO stuff on your site but I never saw any leads. Everything about them just felt like a huge waste of money and time and energy and it was all SO FRUSTRATING.

Pros:

It seemed all inclusive. They were willing to help you try and figure it out.

Cons:

There was WAY more features than I needed. I didn't need 1/10th of them when I started, but it doesn't matter, you still pay their full flat rate fee even if you don't use much of it. Even if you don't use ANY of it, they still charge you that fee which is steep for SAHMs.

Gina
Owner & Lead Designer in US
Design, 2–10 Employees

The platform is great. but the people are better

Comments: I've been with Marketing 360 over two years now. From day one the level of service I received from every person I worked with was exceptional. I've referred at least 10 other businesses owners I know to Marketing 360 and they're all extremely happy as well. Pretty much, anybody business owner I talk to I tell about how amazing Marketing 360 is. I can't image running my business at this point without Marketing 360. I love the fact that through one company I have everything I need. I literally don't use any other tools to run my business except for Quickbooks for my accounting and Google Apps for my email and online documents, etc.. So if you are looking for a powerful software platform to build your business on I think you'll find Marketing 360 is hard to beat. But the real difference maker is the people. Having dedicated specialists do everything for you is such a huge value. I basically have my own marketing team without the cost by working with Marketing 360. I can't express enough how powerful that has been for me. My final advice is to be patient. The marketing works really well, but it takes time. The results I'm getting now (2 years later) are 4-5 times better than the results I got inside the first 6 months even though my advertising budget is roughly the same as it was then. But my ads are better now, my rankings on Google are higher, my social media presence is better and more. So be patient and commit long-term.

Pros:

The best part about Marketing 360, at least for me, is that fact that they do everything for you. My Marketing Executive is amazing. Whenever I need something done or have a question, I just give him a quick call or shoot him a quick text and he knocks it out. Candice, my CRM expert is so awesome. She has taken so much time to walk me and my team through how to use the CRM and set it up so it works perfectly for our business. The CRM has been a game-changer for us. I have worked with so many incredible people at Marketing 360 it's hard to remember them all. But everyone is friendly, knowledgeable and a joy to work with. As far as products & services go, the Marketing 360 platform has it all. They designed and manage my website, which I love. The website took about 2 and a half weeks to design and get live. It took about a week to get the initial website designed and built, we then went back and forth 2-3 times on revisions until I approved it to go live. My project manager called me every 2-3 days to give me an update which was great. Once the website was live, marketing executive took over and started all the marketing campaigns. I gave him some guidance, but for the most part, he took the lead and wrote and designed all our ads for Google and social media, etc. It was pretty hands off for me which was great. The ads started to drive traffic and leads about 4-5 days after the website was live! From there I really started to heavily use the CRM and love it!

Cons:

The Marketing 360 platform does it all (website, crm, email, text message marketing, google ads, social ads, etc...) which can be intimidating to setup and learn! The good news is, Marketing 360 has dedicated people assigned to your account which setup everything for you, answer your questions, provide training, etc.. Without their help, I'm not sure I'd have the time or skill to do it all myself. So it's great that they offer that at no additional cost. My CRM expert must have spent countless hours working on my account and it was all included free! Very thankful. The reason I signed up with Marketing 360 was the fact that I did not have to do it all myself. I spent a lot of time looking around at other solutions and found a lot of great tools/platforms out there, but none offered the level of dedicated support that Marketing 360 did so that was the deciding factor for me.

6 years ago

Hi Gina! Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write us such a detailed and in-depth review! I really appreciate your honesty and candor. I wanted to take a moment and touch on a few points you brought up. First - it sounds like we got your site live in about 15 business days or less which is exactly what we aim for! I'm happy to hear we reached that milestone. Second, it sounds like you're using just about every service that we offer - pay-per-click advertising, email, SMS marketing, CRM, etc. Managing all of those services on your own take time away from running your business, and by utilizing everything we offer you give yourself an even greater chance of success. Like you said, taking advantage of your dedicated support team and getting the most out of every single service essentially gives you your own marketing team! You and your team have been great to work with these past 2 years and I wanted to personally thank you so much for your trust & partnership!

Tyler
Owner in US
Medical Practice, Self Employed

Don't Trust Them

Comments: Overall do not trust this company. You can say they don't know what they are doing when it comes to ads. They screwed me over on their sales pitch and nothing they said they would do to my website was carried over into their work. Plugins were deactivated and deleted from my website when we were done.

Pros:

Prior to signing up with this company their sales team was contacting me almost everyday with their pressure sales tactics. "What's taking you so long to finish what you're doing with your website". So many statements like that which then lead them to say they could do what was needed. Which they didn't. There wasn't one good thing about this company. Ads were late, not promoted, graphic design was poor quality and no imagination.

Cons:

We planned on launching the first ads campaign on Black Friday and they missed the launch. Their excuse was they were snowboarding. They didn't think it was a big deal and brushed it off. I signed up with them because their sales department said they could help me with my website. I needed video integration, stats and a email pop up. They were confident prior to signing their contract that they could do it until after I paid them. Prior to signing their contract I ran my own ads for 3 weeks on Google and I brought 30,000 visitors to my website with a average stay of 5 minutes. In their 4.5 months of ads they brought a total of 3,500 visitors with a average stay of .5 seconds. Nothing they said in the beginning was carried over into their advertising strategies. Zero remarketing was done the majority of the money spent was on Facebook. When you sign up with them you basically pay for someone to take a image off Google and add caption to it. That is all they did. When I was done with their advertising I had a lot of plugins (wordpess) deactivated prior to them leaving my website. They were also following random people on Instagram.

5 years ago

Hi Tyler, Thank you for providing your feedback. It disappoints us you feel this way and would like to address your concerns. We developed a marketing game plan for one of your two businesses, and we trusted the information you gave us was up-front and correct. Just before signing on, you made the decision to change which business you would be bringing on board with us but chose to utilize a marketing strategy developed for your other business. The planned Black Friday campaign was, in fact, ready to launch, pending your final approval. We made multiple attempts to reach you for final approval well in advance of Black Friday. However, you weren't able to respond to us until the Monday following Black Friday. It also seems that either your analytics are off, or you misrepresented your previous marketing strategy to our team. 30,000 visitors in three weeks via Google ads would indicate you spent more on ads in two days, before hiring us, than what you invested into your ads over the course of our four month (not 2+years) relationship. We agree that trust is important in a partnership, and we'd likely agree it must go both ways. We work hard for our clients. We're sure you do as well. We wish you the best moving forward.

Jacob
Director of Marketing in US
Sports, 2–10 Employees

A bit of a hostage situation

Comments: The employees are great, but the culture of keeping the client on the hook and making it difficult to leave speaks volumes. No optimization is really done, even though you pay 50% of your ad dollar to them. Not sure, what I’m really paying for other than setup, and the platform. The customer does not come first, and it feels a bit churn and burn compared to when we started. I guess good things can’t last forever

Pros:

The platform gathers your data in one place.

Cons:

Setting up the platform is a hassle unless you get help. Don’t let Madwire setup the platform first as transitioning away is not easy, even if you wanted to pay for them to do it. They want to keep you on at 50% ad optimization fee at all costs.

2 years ago

Hi, Jacob. We employ several dozen individuals full time here in Colorado to do nothing but manage and optimize our clients' ad campaigns. We are grateful for the talent, passion and dedication that this group of specialists pour into our clients' businesses. You mentioned set up of the platform is a hassle. Thanks for that feedback. Our Onboarding Team, which is a relatively new department within the last year and a half, does nothing but help clients get set up on the platform. Since investing in that team, we've seen a significant uptick in client satisfaction with regard to the platform, as well as clients' setup experience. Feel free to reach out to our management team directly with any specifics or for support.

D J
Marketing/Merchandising Manager in US
Furniture, 2–10 Employees

Comprehensive Marketing Program In-A-Box

Comments: We just switched to the new version of the Marketing 360 platform and it is vastly improved, especially in terms of expanded reporting capability. This is great for me (as a data wonk) because typically I have been using GA for advanced filtering and segmentation tools to customize reports; however, the new reporting offers great new insights, filters, et al, at the touch of a button as well as the baseline KPI I need to help run my e-commerce business. We've also been using the CRM in dedicated fashion. We're enjoying using it because the average person can use it without a great deal of difficulty, and if offers unique features we can't get in similar products like tracking lead interactions that I choose to share with individual members of my sales team. The conversion inbox keeps me on top of everything. The advertising interface serves as a great resource for me to follow project status, track my budget and digitally interact with my marketing executive and project specialists. I still prefer to give those guys a regular phone call, but for those who prefer to work exclusively in the digital world, all the tools you need are there. A recent value add was the new outbound email platform. To me it most resembles MailChimp, with drag-and-drop composition tools, but there are also features that were paid add-ons with MC, like the "Design and Spam" test. All of this is part of the platform. I'd say if you are a small-to-medium size business that needs a low-maintenance, easy-to-use
comprehensive web sales and marketing solution for not a lot of bucks, this is a great choice.

Pros:

Functional scope, ease of use, reporting.

Cons:

Web-only. Some users want to work offline.

Jhara
Marketing Director in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

I recommend Marketing 360 100%

Comments: The platform's increased trustworthiness stems from the fact that it can be accessed via the cloud, the online, and mobile devices. Since we can handle both content management and social media management inside Marketing 360, we can more efficiently reach a wide audience and capitalize on the growing trend toward online marketing. It has been remarkable to see how the platform has contributed to the development of both our company and the surrounding community.

Pros:

Several marketing execs at Madwire including the most current one were great to deal with. To begin, if you're looking to promote your business on social media, Madwire is hands down the best option. Due of my lack of experience with social media, I was confused as to how everything operated. The help desk team put everything together, helped me grasp the concepts I required, and took over the rest without a hitch. She has simplified our social media marketing strategies and provided us with actionable advice and direction every step of the way. Her expertise, reaction speed, and originality really beyond my expectations, and I would suggest her and Madwire to anybody trying to boost their social media marketing efforts.

Cons:

We have no complaints from Marketing 360, rather our department is happy

Philanthropy, 2–10 Employees

You might as well burn your money! At least give it to a charity so you can feel better!

Comments: After the sales guy signed me up and disappeared the issues started. 10/2017
* My business has been operating for 8 years. Around 95% of our business is via referral or email marketing, attending, industry events and good old fashion face time. I thought this would be a good way to increase leads and branding opportunities. I had completed some FB marketing previously with fair results.
On the sales call, they said they would build me a new website as the current one had some issues and could do with a refresh. That makes sense its 4 years old! All the content remains the same and they will incorporate it into a new site. So it's purely cosmetic! Well, six months later they asked me to pick a template! We went back and forth for six months, changing staff and eventually they ask me to choose a template. I mean I could have done that from any number of sites, WordPress, theme forest back in November 2017. I could of built a wix During this time they had already spent a considerable amount of my budget on....... its a good question as we were not running ads as we did not have an optimized website but all the fuel was being spent!
So we finally get the website up and running and its ok at best as to design and updates.
So they build the ads and away they go and the fuel continues to be spent. All I get is that "we continue to tweak the ads we are seeing good traffic". Not a single actionable lead via email or phone in 6 months. Just junk and spam via email.

Pros:

I do not have any pro comments about my six month experience with Marketing 360

Cons:

It's a con! For the money I invested and not to get a single actionable lead via phone or email is mind-boggling. I would of been better off donating the money to a charity as at least it would of done some good in the world.

5 years ago

Hello, we're sorry to hear this. We want to provide every client with real value. So thank you for the feedback. We'd like to speak with you, but no name or company information was provided. Please contact us so we have the opportunity to look into your account and help. You can call our front desk anytime during business hours and a receptionist will answer (we don't believe in phone trees).

Joshua
President in US
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Consistent Results

Pros:

What brought me to Marketing 360 was a large number of features included with the software. Not only was having all of my marketing tools in one place convenient, but it also saved me money. The implementation team was great and exceeded my expectations by getting my website built faster than they said it would. I have done business with several marketing companies over my several years in business, and I will say that my ads with Marketing 360 have been the most successful. My representative is always working to optimize my marketing and has had my PPC campaign convert higher than previous representatives I have had in the past. Last week, my PPC conversion rate was at 42%! I would highly recommend Marketing 360 to anyone.

Cons:

I like to break my bills down to weekly intervals if possible. With Marketing 360, I can only pay bi-weekly. I would love to be able to pay my monthly invoice weekly.

5 years ago

Thank you for the review Joshua! We are incredibly pleased that you are finding success with Marketing 360. We designed the platform to include everything that a small business owner would need and we are glad that you enjoy the software. We strive to only hire the best people in the industry and expect them to provide the finest customer service around. Thank you for the kind words Joshua, we are excited to see your success in the future and will keep working to help you succeed.

Randy
Chiropractor in US

Worst Business Decision Ive made since been in business

Comments: It was terrible. Worst business decision Ive made since being in business. I know of 5 other companies as well who all got the overpromise/underdeliver response I got. But of course, I found out too late. I might as well took 9,000 and lit it on fire and thats the same I got from spending it on these guys. They also probably have over 800 reviews to drown out all the "real" reviews they get. What I got was digital billboards which they said was the way to go and absolutely no response and only after I complained a couple of times we tried something different which were super cheesy, lame looking ads on facebook. No response whatsoever. I thought I was getting help from leading experts on social media. Not something a high schooler could figure out and do after a month or two of playing on his phone. Really disappointing experience overall. My two cents is to stay away as far as possible Also, any company that has an OVER 2,000 dollar cancellation fee, has it for good reason. And your locked into a contract for 6 months. Worst business decision I have ever made by far.

Pros:

Nothing. It was an overpromise/underdeliver at its finest

Cons:

Lack of results, lack of creativity, lack of support

4 years ago

Hi, Randy. Thank you for the feedback. A member of our management team will be in touch so they can get specifics on your account.

Jasmine
CEO/Owner in US
Hospitality, Self Employed

Marketing 360 Review

Comments: SOLD PENDING BUDGET ABUNDANCE!

Pros:

I’ll be honest, I haven’t began diving into the product yet! I am still working on including the pricing into my budget! However, I would like to give anecdotes to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for his Customer Service experience I received.. - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] responded to my inquiry about pricing with in the hour which is saying a lot in my perspective since I am just a small 1 woman team for my business.. - So that says to me they care about each client, and truly figuring out solutions for even us 1 woman teams! - I felt comfortable the entire time honestly it felt as if we had become new friends by the end of the experience.. - He was very transparent about what the pricing would and wouldn’t include, and wasn’t trying to just solicit business to add new accounts! ( I felt like I actually learned from the experience) - He allowed me to ramble about my life for a moment!!! ( Lol this felt good! As an entrepreneur everyday is a new challenge, things to accomplish, and goal to meet.. So have a few venting moments about entrepreneurship was super helpful) - Even though the plan is currently out of my price budget, It soon will be, and just based on [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I won’t be looking further for any marketing needs!!! - I didn’t feel judged or as if my inquiry wouldn’t hold value for not having budget flexibility at the moment.. So, based on my initial Customer Service experience I’m already sold!! I need [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on my team to help build my empire for sure!!

Cons:

N/a because i haven’t started working with it yet!

3 years ago

This is amazing feedback, Jasmine. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about your experience. I hope you're enjoying all the free tools and we're really excited for the chance to get to work with you, now or in the future. Thank you again!

Stephen
Owner and physician in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Total commitment to customer service

Comments: Marketing 360 has been my web designer and marketing company for the past 4 years, back when they were Chiro360 and only marketed to chiropractors. I wanted a website and I wanted to enter the world of internet marketing and didn't have a clue how to do either one. I found the people I worked with to be not only totally competent, but dedicated and personable. They held this novice's hand through the entire process and not once was I made to feel incompetent. I felt that they had my best interests in mind and that their focus was not just Chiro360's bottom line . They wanted me to succeed and were always available to me for any questions that I might have. They supported me writing my website and helped me learn how to edit it. They have helped me shape my internet presence to become the #1 chiropractor where I practice. I have always appreciated how available they always are to me given that I am someone with a lot of questions. They are clearly customer-centric. I like how the UXI editing suite is user friendly and simple to use. I feel totally supported in my relationship with Marketing 360. I would do it all over again with them in a heartbeat. When a national organization that I am the President of was created, I did not give a single thought to having anyone else design and create the website. That recent process was more intensive than the design of my business website 4 years ago, and again, everyone who worked on the project was knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, and totally supportive of my satisfaction. I have not hesitated to recommend Marketing 360 to others. Those who have used them at my recommendation have had the same supportive and satisfying experience that I have. I can't say enough good things about Marketing 360. When something works, I am happy about it. Marketing 360 has worked for me and continues to do so.

8 years ago

Stephen what an amazing testimony. We appreciate the support over the past 4 years. You have been along for an unbelievable journey and helped us shape our world class marketing software into what it is today. We truly value you and your business and look forward to many more years of success. Thank you.

Heather
Founder in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

Fantastic product and customer service!

Comments: My overall experience with the product and customer service has been exceptional. I was very nervous about learning a new system but I knew I needed a program like this in order to grow and to be able to communicate with my clients and potential clients in the most professional way possible. I love the templates that are available, the training tutorials, the options for sending to different groups, the ability to set up campaigns and automated communication, and the freedom to use it in the way that best suits my business and needs. I've just touched the surface of what's available to me and I look forward to tapping into all of the features that Marketing 360 has to offer.
What I've loved as much or more, is the customer service from the staff. They have been SO professional in their communication with me and their follow up to make sure I am using the features in the best way possible. They are there to answer my questions, as silly as they may be, and they do it with a smile and friendly voice. All of the people I have spoken to or emailed with have been very knowlegeable and timely in their responses. They have given me great ideas on how I can better market my company.
I've also referred a friend to Marketing 360 and she has had the same experience. She's loving the product and has told me how much she loves working with the staff.
I really can't recommend it enough. If you're looking for a way to take your business up a notch, look no further.

Pros:

There are several things that I'm loving about this software. I started using it about 6 months ago and I have found it to be very user friendly and intuitive. I've used programs similar in function to this before but this one is the most comprehensive and easy to use. They have also done a great job of offering tutorial videos that have been very helpful! I love all of features it offers for sorting and filtering. I can send communication to my clients and mailing list in just a few easy steps.

Cons:

Hmmm, I can't think of anything I don't like about it. I'm loving this tool for my company.

Not a website company

Comments: Awful! Unbelievably awful!

Pros:

Nothing, I personally worked with each of the individuals assigned to my account to get my website to look and do what I wanted. What they tell you when they are selling you is that your site can be customized to look exactly the way you want it to, as long as you sign up for the premium package. Thank you very much! NO they do NOT. Marketing and Sales and Production are NOT on the same page. What they create for you, what you are sold, how you are communicated with (not at all) and their internal communication is non-existent. Seriously, going with this company has been one of the WORST experiences in my practice life.

Cons:

Being SOLD something they do not provide at the higher price point and being told that they could do it in the next couple of days and then months later it still had not happened, I had already been shuffled through 5 people and still did not have a functional website, it had broken links and was missing pictures where they should have been. And of course, when I fired them for NOT providing the level of service I was sold, they are still hounding me for more!

6 years ago

Hi, Thank you for the feedback. A member of our management team would love the opportunity to speak with you a little more about your experience. We'd like to understand which team you were working with, so we can look into the specifics on the project and address any issues. Here's our main line: 888-872-3734 Thanks again.

Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Good at the start

Comments: We signed up after doing our due diligence and finding that M360 ticked all the boxes. The sales process was great, and we signed on. Out of the gates we felt things moved very slow with not very much communication. We trusted that things were being done behind the scenes. Once ads were launched we definitely saw an increase in traffic, but conversion rates didn't change. The first month we had regular communication with our marketing executive but it dropped to nothing after that. We had to continually reach out and demand the changes we needed made, instead of them being proactive and offering advice and consulting us as they promised. We continued to chase them to make improvements to the ads, to our site, to make banners, etc. Once our 6 month contract was up we were happy to leave and take things over on our own. Be sure that they use YOUR Google Analytics, and Merchant Account so you keep your data. Initially they told us that wasn't possible and we trusted them. Turns out they can as we added a second site and told them we wouldn't go with them if they didn't use our accounts. So now we have all of the analytics data for one site, but not the other.

Pros:

The dashboard is great, my favorite part of the whole experience.

Cons:

The lack of communication with the team.

Nick
Managing partner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Love it!!

Pros:

I love how easy it is to use and the support from any team member including Rep. It helps our company grow and make more money!

Cons:

I wish I had found the software sooner than I did.

5 years ago

Thank you for the great review Nick! We are excited to help you grow even more and make even more money! Thanks again Nick!