• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About monday.com

monday.com is a cloud Work OS, where teams run their projects and everyday work, whether they are in the office, home or on-the-go.

Learn more about monday.com

Showing 2,395 reviews

Melanie S.
Docs Lead
  • Reviewed on 15/06/2021

"It's more robust than what I use it for, but does what I need!"

Comments: Monday has helped me reign in processes around one project area in our organization and I've found it to be easy and friendly to use.

Pros: Intuitive mostly, easy to get up to speed, easy for my team to learn. Allows me to customize what I need and came with prebuilt options that helped with a quick start. Monday's customer support team is absolutely STELLAR! They've always been incredibly helpful and friendly and their documentation is more up to date than many other SaaS products I've worked with. The sales team was also wonderful when I was starting up. The level of support they've offered was a lot of the reason I chose Monday!

Cons: The only real con for me is the reporting mechanisms, but also, if it was really important I could build my own using the API, so that's a minor flaw. I just wish that I could archive things but still report on those.

• Reviewed on 15/06/2021
Suhaila S.
Frontend Web Developer
Entertainment, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/04/2021

"Organize task with monday.com"

Comments: Its rich feature and tools make everything is possible with monday.com. The automation has help me to set and forget some of my daily task.

Pros: There so many thing that can be done with this software, and the flexibility is the best compared to other software. The task manager is very visual, that help me to see clearly which task has more priorities and need to be done first.

Cons: This software surely has its learning curves and take a bit of time to master all the tools that on the software. Overall, there are nothing much to be dislike with this software as everything is working perfectly.

• Reviewed on 20/04/2021
Samuel B.
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2021

"Would recommend to manage everything"

Comments: We got more efficient because we can manage priorities and tasks more easily. Sections for leads helped our team see who had to contact clients. We also used it to work on social media content together.

Pros: Really liked the task management and the lead management. Super efficient with my team, easy to use and easy to implement. Liked the lead funnel to manage my prospection.

Cons: The fact that time tracking is in a pricier version. I would like to see an access to clients for certain boards i want to show them.

• Reviewed on 27/07/2021
Adir R.
  • Reviewed on 07/07/2020

"A robust project management tool for every need"

Comments: Monday.com helps team collaborate and manage projects of any sort and size easily, with fully customizable dashboards and task lists.

Pros: Monday.com is almost too good to be true. It's flexible, it comes with a ton of customizations and automations, and it lets you manage any type of project in whatever way you please.
We're using it daily and it makes our lives so much better.
Oh, and their support is superb.

Cons: First off, pricing. Monday is not cheap, and they charge by sets of seats instead of individual seats. So if you're a team of 6 - you have to pay for 10 seats, which - on a software that isn't too cheap - can be pretty annoying.
On top of that, their Android app is sub-par, and I find myself using the mobile web version instead of the dedicated app.

by monday on 10/07/2020

Hey Adir - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that monday.com has made your lives easier and you've had a good experience with our support team. As for our pricing, we hear you and understand where you're coming from. We're always working to improve our pricing approach, and appreciate your feedback.

• Reviewed on 07/07/2020
Marketing @ Communications Team Leader
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/02/2020

"Versatile project and task management for anything"

Pros: Have tried a lot of software, nothing comes close to the versatility of this software. Can be slightly higher cost than alternatives but is a great replacement for excel, databases and a project manager. Webforms can also be used to collect info. Swinging between project, gant, maps is easy.

Cons: The chat/mention system is probably a bit more confusing than other systems. However, I wish that i had found this solution earlier, we have across multiple project management providers as haven't found the right solution.

• Reviewed on 03/02/2020
Adam J.
Associate Director
Architecture & Planning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2018

"Collaborative spreadsheets with many time saving and useful features"

Comments: Monday has allowed us to streamline our processes and enables me to see at a glance what projects we have on, where our projects are and what projects are falling behind on timescales etc. As an architectural company we take every client/ job through a complicated process and need to keep track of multiple different 3rd parties (Council, Engineers etc) and multiple different processs (survey, planning, building regs etc). Monday allows us to do this with ease and with the posts and check boxes it allows me to understand where 100’s of projects are whenever I need.

Pros: Simple to use. Very visual orientated - looks good and is easy to understand. Can be tailored to any business model/process. New features are being released all the time. Very engaged company that are listening to their clients and happy to help. Speeds up workflow and allows much greater management of projects, clients, staff and time. Great for to do lists and collaborative working.

Cons: Many superfluous features for our business that are pushed frequently (though I appreciate other business would appreciate them). Would work great if it could collaborate/access online services like Dropbox/GDrive for file management etc. Bit of an odd name - “can you make sure you update Monday” sounds odd. I actually preferred the old name “Dapulse” as we internaly just called it Pulse (which I think fits best as the software allows me to keep my fingers on the pulse of all my projects!)

• Reviewed on 02/11/2018
Bethany M.
Director of Admissions
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2020

"Monday.com is a MUST for organization!"

Comments: I would still be using Excel sheets to keep track of our admissions process if I had not found this program. I can't imagine not having it. It has truly allowed us to do multiple tasks at once and keep our team on track. I can't recommend this enough. It is super easy to use and the color coded boxes and ability to drag/drop make it a breeze!

Pros: I use this daily to keep track of how students progress through our application process. Our SIS doesn't allow for the functionality of what Monday.com can do. I was looking at other products and they didn't have what we needed or seemed confusing to use. I saw an ad for Monday.com and knew it was exactly what we were looking for as a team!

Cons: Honestly, there isn't anything I don't like about using it.

• Reviewed on 07/12/2020
Zachary C.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Facilities Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2020

"We finally know what we are doing!"

Comments: We have finally moved away from traditional meeting and calendar invites that remind us to complete a task. It was so complicated before Monday.com. But now, we know what our new requests are, what the status is for that request, and who is assigned to said request. No more guessing or confusion.

Pros: Monday.com has helped us log, categorize, and time each of our tasks and projects. The managers are able to have a high-level view of how progress is going, while the team can see the daily details of each and every task. The layout is fun, colorful, and most importantly clean.

Cons: I don't have many negatives about the software. I will say that it can be really easy to accidentally "upgrade" your account to the next level. Before you click "accept" make sure that you know exactly what you are accepting. Otherwise, the software works and functions exactly as promised.

• Reviewed on 17/01/2020
Zane B.
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2019

"I can't even imagine how my life would be without Monday.com"

Comments: I use this software daily. It's so easy to set-up and very user-friendly. I turned all my friends to customers of the app. I love the customer support, literally, they respond within minutes. I messaged them on Black Friday and I got a response in 10 minutes. That's EPIC!

Pros: Time Tracking and Team Collaborations are my top used functions. I love being able to see where I am at with my work and how my team is doing too.

Cons: It doesn't integrate with Pomodoro. I use my PC to remind me to take breaks every 45 mins.

• Reviewed on 29/11/2019
Lauren H.
Executive Assistant
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2020

"A Long Way In Business Management"

Comments: Very positive. It's easy to use and powers through weekly workflow and truly makes the experience worthwhile. I would definitely recommend this program specifically for calendar and workflow purposes.

Pros: As a business creative and freelancer, Monday.com provides the necessary input to drive the workflow of any company. It provides fully integrated services and meets the ultimate tools necessary to make end goals meet. I've worked, for years, in art and design agencies that rely heavily upon client growth and quality of detail. This program really pulls through with its available technology and automated programming. But the one factor that truly resonates with me, in Monday.com, is its ability to take your preferences and tailor it into a productive and speedy interface. The quality of the layouts, for each part of Monday.com, really stand out (in a positive manner) and help the user to determine where they need to go quickly and efficiently.

Cons: That it doesn't have card or note templates available, like Trello does. I'm not here to compare them as one is better than the other; but rather that each one has their strengths and weaknesses. I think most of all, this would be the only minor setback that can easily be adjusted.

• Reviewed on 26/03/2020
Sanskriti G.
Senior Software Engineer
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2020

"An outstanding approach to project management; Monday.com"

Comments: Monday.com was the absolute choice for our office. We are able to manage project tasks including scheduling, employee retention, on-boardings and so on. Overall, Monday.com has enhanced our office productivity by engaging the team members at work, tracking down the entire progress. And with reporting and visualization tools including Timeline view, Gantt charts and graphs, we are able to keep track of everything we need at work. Well, we had a positive experience with the application, and we are satisfied with its overall performance.

Pros: Monday.com is great for project management. The application is pretty straight-forward and has smooth navigation. The application contains the well suited Kanban- boards and provides streamlined overview of overall project, and is favourable when it comes to customization and editing. The pre-built project templates saves time when you're starting from scratch and its pretty much easier for the basic setup and implementation on your desk.

Cons: The only cons, I find in the application is that- you need to upgrade to Pro to utilize the overall features. If you're thinking to start with Basic plan then there's limited features, even the Maps, Charts and Calendar are available in upgraded plans. If you're implementing Monday.com for small work-spaces then I would suggest you to go with Standard or Pro versions.

• Reviewed on 18/10/2020
Marketing Manager
Construction, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2019

"A great tool to keep a team organized and keep management up to date."

Comments: As a manager of a marketing department made up of multiple team members, I always found it tough to stay on top of what everyone is working on and where they stand. Monday allowed users to assign tasks back to me when I needed to review and give them my input. It has also helped me better understand how long some these projects take to determine the value of them compared to our investment. This has been an excellent tool for us and it has really helped me have peace of mind that projects are being worked on and are not being forgotten.

Pros: Monday is incredibly customizable. It took us some time to get it right for our team’s needs but once we did, we found it saving us a lot of time and saving me the headache of questioning if a project was on schedule and where it stood. You can drag and drop, assign projects, and add different columns as needed. You can create private boards which is great to use as a manager. It also integrates with your Google calendar.

Cons: You can sometimes find yourself spending too much time organizing yourself that it isn’t productive. We had to cut back on some of the features because it was just too time consuming for our team. Reoccurring tasks could be improved. It’s easy to duplicate it but to have it set up to where it comes every quarter or every other week would be great.

• Reviewed on 01/04/2019
Savannah M.
Special Projects Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 03/06/2021

"Keeps our projects moving!"

Comments: I think it has helped our organization stay much more informed and up to date on the projects going on.

Pros: I like that updates are instant, it is a great took for keeping projects, campaigns, tasks organized. It is east to have a conversation and post updates on the project. Overall a big help for project workflow. Plus the gifs are a fun touch!

Cons: We have a lot of campaigns / projects going so sometimes things get lost. I dont love the inbox feature. I have not yet found a good way to use it for social media planning.

Dana B.
Marketing Manager
Human Resources, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/09/2019

"Easiest Project Management Tool"

Comments: I find this much easier to use than Excel spreadsheets, because data entry via Excel is not my core competency.

Pros: Monday is the easiest PM tool we've found, and it especially helpful to people who are visual learners. Color coding and easy of assigning people to tasks make it ideal for our PM needs.

Cons: It doesn't have a huge number of capabilities, but software that does is 1. more difficult to use and 2. not as easy to see and understand the status of items. It does have customization and integrations that are helpful.

• Reviewed on 16/09/2019
Will C.
Connections Minister
Religious Institutions, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2019

"Visually Appealing Project Management"

Comments: I've been evaluating monday.com for the past year, and I'm looking to expand its use in our organization here in year 2 of using this software.

Pros: I really like the overall look of monday.com. It's very visually appealing and easy to see and organize projects and tasks. The Gantt Chart feature is amazing!

Cons: Monday.com is not as intuitive as I would like. It's a little difficult to understand and setup repeating tasks through the automation feature.

• Reviewed on 27/06/2019
Director of Digital Marketing
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/01/2020

"Solid project management platform, great customer service"

Comments: It's a better platform than SmartSheet, Jira, or Asana but still not super inexpensive. It works great for large-scale collaborative projects or companies that have rigid compliance processes, but otherwise, a Google Sheet can work just as well for far less.

Pros: Really great customer service, fun to look at - not the usual Excel spreadsheet look of a lot of project management platforms.

Cons: It's not the most user-friendly and some of the nomenclature doesn't seem to work for our team - they are a bit more old-school.

• Reviewed on 01/01/2020
Corkey S.
Graphic Designer, Design and Production Manager
Design, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/10/2020

"LOVE"

Comments: I LOVE IT. I have used other products that aren't as robust and really just offer another stream of communication.

Pros: I have a thousand things to do. Monday.com is the best product that I have found for project management. Now that there are "sub-items," it's even better. A great way to keep things on track and avoid letting things fall through the cracks. It's even a nice, organized way to let people who aren't on Monday.com to know what I've got on my plate. I export PDFs of my boards and share them with my team so that they can visualize what's in the works.

Cons: My company hasn't bit the bullet to pay for the service. I've been considering paying for it myself, but I don't really know how that will affect our current set-up. I would hope that more of my co-workers could use the software so that I could assign more tasks directly. This is a budget issue more than an issue with the product.

• Reviewed on 13/10/2020
Hannah C.
MFT Grad Student
Investment Banking
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2018

"Phenomonal"

Comments: Ability to organize my thoughts and stay on task. Reducing immeasurable anxiety and panic. This has been more beneficial to me than any other organizational product I have ever used.

Pros: The functionality is fantastic. It is very simple to use and it is amazing at tracking where you are with a task. I use it for graduate school. And when I graduate I will use it for my business. It is a brilliantly simple way to lay out everything you need to keep up with. And not just for a day or two, for as long as use the software. I have had frequent issues with staying on task. I simply can't keep track of everything. This software has helped me so much and I really can't say enough. I have always been a firm believer that it boosts your drive to work harder and keep going when you can see your succeses and visually Monday.com is great at this. You can see where you started, what you've finished, and whats ahead all on one screen. You can also alter it to see things you had trouble with in comments and what your grades were on assignents. It is just fantastic. However, the best feature of this software is the people behind it. They are incredibly helpful people who are uterly dedicated to ensuring that ALL of their customers are heard and well taken care of. All around a phenomenal experience with this company and their software

Cons: I dont know. For my purposes it has no real cons except perhaps if they created a version specifically geard towards students? Maybe. The functionality is incredible though. So you can twilor it to meet your needs like I did.

• Reviewed on 25/07/2018
Aaron C.
Analyst
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/05/2021

"Great for project management in all team sizes!"

Comments: Monday has really helped our team progress and see projects through from start to finish. It enables us to get a quick view of the progress of certain projects or else do a deep dive depending on what we want.

Pros: Monday.com is extremely user friendly. Once you know how to use the platform, the system offers so many additional features that really help save time. It is excellent for monitoring tasks & projects.

Cons: Monday.com have numerous tutorial videos online and often host webinars to help users get set up. However, unless you purchase 20 seats then it is a self-taught platform which can be difficult for users to learn.

• Reviewed on 28/05/2021
Jonny C.
SEO Executive
Financial Services Software, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2020

"Good tool for granular task management"

Comments: For team based activities and in-depth project management, this is a very good cloud based resource.

Pros: For those projects that had a lot of collaboration as a team and required tasks to be delegated and split down to a granular level, the amount of features and details Monday offers helps to keep things documented and clear. There are a decent amount of features you can add per task, and the customisation on boards is also very good to suit a number of different purposes.

Cons: The amount of detail and granularity makes this, in my opinion, unsuitable if you need a more light-touch task manager or if you are only managing tasks by yourself.

• Reviewed on 20/11/2020
Graphic Designer
  • Reviewed on 24/10/2019

"Great tool for tracking projects"

Comments: Monday.com has changed the way we managed projects. We used to have to have 2-3 different tools to keep up with projects, but with Monday.com, we have everything we need: project managing, time tracking, deadlines, team members, all in one easy tool!

Pros: This software makes it easy to track all projects. You can easily tell which step of the process it's in and who the project is with. Deadlines are easy to track as well, with "overdue" feature. This program is easy for every one in involved!

Cons: Monday.com can be a bit slow and lagging at times. When you have a lot of pulses going, the formatting slows way down, making it hard scan quickly and with ease through the projects.

• Reviewed on 24/10/2019
Oscar T.
Engineer
Internet, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2018

"Great for effective team flow."

Pros: I see Monday as a little bit of Google doc , Trello and Microsoft Excel put together to form an effective program. I like the interface ,and the numerous amount of features I am able to leverage on as a Monday user.
Monday allows us to pass instructions ,tasks ,manage team workflow and even celebrate successful completion of projects amongst team members more efficiently than was the case ,before we adopted Monday. I appreciate the high standard the Monday support crew have maintained over the last one year ,we get response to any query we send to the Monday support crew in less than fifteen minute at the worse. Obviously software providers out there have got one or two things to learn from the Monday support crew.

Cons: Monday is overly expensive.At some point last year my organization was paying for a Monday enterprise plan ,necessitating the need to downgrade to a professional plan where we still get billed every other month.

• Reviewed on 28/06/2018
Nimit J.
Marketing Executive
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/03/2021

"Monday.com helps fine-tuning your Monday blues at work!"

Pros: The Product has infinite functionalities basically making it an all-in-one Project Management tool for all kinds of businesses. As a Marketing Executive, I have experienced a smooth transition from manually keeping notes of upcoming tasks to automatic algorithms that help assign relevant tasks with one button click. I can now track and work on multiple products, can decide my priorities with task rating, and update progress bar controls without wasting time on long emails to my Marketing Manager. I am happy with my current 2+ years of experience with Monday.com and look forward to many more!

Cons: There are so many functionalities, that learning every one of them and understanding how to make best use of it is quite overwhelming sometimes.

• Reviewed on 06/03/2021
Elise R.
  • Reviewed on 03/06/2021

"Better Than Others But Cumbersome"

Comments: I've used Monday in conjunction with our clients as well as an employee. It's ok for project management but it's missing some of the ease of use that made it cumbersome to deploy. Setting up boards and creating dashboards takes FOREVER. I used the templates as well as the custom and it took me longer to figure out how best to configure than simply creating a spreadsheet. We were looking to use this to help us manage an ad agency and it didn't cut it for our needs BUT if you want a Slack alternative and a file holder with the ability to chat next to projects, Monday is spot on.

Pros: The ability to create boards and assign tasks with deadlines *is* nice and we liked the collaborative aspect. However, that wasn't enough for our needs and we wanted a more robust program that was more than a pretty kanban / task & chat bar. I did like that you could add in GDS reports but everything else was far too high level for our daily management needs.

Cons: setup. Creating labels for everything. the boards. it was too difficult to setup and maintain. we wanted software that required less hands on time, not more.

Valerie T.
Graphic Designer
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 03/11/2018

"I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!"

Comments: I haven't had one issue with using this product. It has a sleek, colorful interface. It's super easy to add new projects and organize tasks. Adding photos and files is a snap and tagging people for comment is super helpful. I've tried other project management software, but haven't been satisfied with any of them as much as I have with monday.com

Pros: I've tried SOOOOOO many different project management software products, and this is by far the best. It was so easy to use, that i recommended that my church share a board for our projects on my account, and they instantly fell in love. It's so easy to share files, quickly see the status, keep track of deadlines and collaborate. I recommend this to anyone who has a ton of projects and is looking for an easy way to organize it all.

Cons: It's a little expensive, but definitely worth it.

• Reviewed on 03/11/2018