• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.1 /5

About Pepperi

Accelerate growth, reduce overhead & improve transparency by connecting field sales & B2B eCommerce on a single, flexible, enterprise

Learn more about Pepperi

N. luke B.
Manager - Information Systems
Apparel & Fashion, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2016

"Easiest Implementation with SAP Business One"

Comments: Swift to implement, excellent price-to-feature ratio, easy to administer, simple SQL-driven integration, excellent customer support. Pepperi understands SAP Business One and stands behind their product. After the initial launch, the Pepperi implementation team worked with me on two niche-specific customizations and brought the same swift, affordable, professionalism to these small projects.

Pros: An excellent product, iPad, and Android, a fully considered integration architecture, and an expert implementation and support team.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2016
Daniel E.
Designer
  • Reviewed on 03/04/2019

"Helpful and Functional"

Comments: Pepperi is very efficient and time saving. Everything is computerized and can be used for presentations and imputing data. It helps my company with accessibility issues and helps with keeping record of sales.

Pros: It's very easy to install and operates.
It can be accessed with both iOS and Android operating devices.
It has a customer service that are very supportive.
It helps in locating prices and customers.

Cons: It's back-end is difficult to set-up.
It does not allow multiple discounts and promos to be entered.
It has a very serious synchronization issues.

• Reviewed on 03/04/2019
Lj R.
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/08/2017

"A great tool for modern sales teams"

Comments: Reliable software with robust features and hopefully an aggressive evolution towards even better features and special industry requests.

Pros: Quality of the app (Reliable), as well as the constant evolution towards better versioning. Support is good.

Cons: Some features lack of potential:
- Sales Route has much more to accomplish
- Sales Tools can also grow, as it has some limitations (Example: Have discounts be applied in a fixed amount only ... similar to your survey which will prize the first 50 users. We would need to provide discounts only on limited inventory quantities)

Martin S.
Field Sales rep.
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2017

"Pepperi is very easy to use and you get a good overview of what you have ordered and the status"

Comments: A lot of mobility and end of use of my computer in the car.
Easy to find prices and location of customers.

Pros: I can do most of my work in one program. I can easily find customer information and see historic on what I have entered on specific customers.

Cons: That I can not send more info to the ones who receive orders and I can't Enter discounts or package deals. Could be Nice if the program could be linked to our webfreight were I can create return freightlabels

Linda N.
Sales Mgr

"Great product"

Pros: Very easy to use. Great tool for taking orders, I use this on a daily basis.
Good way to show pictures as wee.

Cons: Having issues with constant resync.
Really don't have any other issues, it works great.
No problems

Cristina V.
Administration staff
Design, 2-10 Employees

"Quick, intuitive, useful."

Pros: The ease of creating an order for our clients.
(once everything is correct in the background previously)

Cons: The difficulty to contact with a "real person" of the support to try to fix some issues.
In our personal case, we are trying to mach Pepperi with Quickbooks and since we are newbies in this kind of programs, we miss the direct help of a real person.

Susannah B.
Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 16/08/2017

"I work in the field and place orders thru pepperi"

Pros: The ease of use in the order entry and That it keeps history in numerical order! I also like that you can have it on any device.

Cons: It could be how my company uses it, but I wish each unit would show the proper colors with the proper color codes and pricing. Also I wish that on the order sheet, backorders were listed in red text.

Jasmine R.
Corporate Development
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2016

"Great Software For Business Buyers"

Comments: Pepperi is a great software for business buyers. They are very helpful on setup and much more knowledgeable than their competitors at handshake. Their downfall is that their system is archaic feeling and is difficult for users that have limited computer knowledge to maneuver without causing multiple orders to be created, etc. Pepperi is working hard to bring their platform to the next level and we are confident that their solution will be top notch going forward. It is definitely worth considering and comes recommended.

Pros: Automation

Cons: Archaic feel with user difficulty.

Aaliya A.
director of operations
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees

"Pepperi review"

Comments: Good experience but a lot of frequent issues with QuickBooks integration. Good customer service was given at all times.

Pros: Easy to use.

Cons: issues with QuickBooks

Mika F.
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2016
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2016
Tariro G.
Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2018

"Pepperi order system"

Pros: This product as great automation and is very easy to use.

Cons: Unlike when it first started out it is getting rather expensive

• Reviewed on 29/11/2018
Michelique U.
Sales Assistant
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2017

"Easy to learn, easy to teach"

Pros: I like that everything is accessible in one area. I love that it shows real time inventory. Its great that we can make our own groups of ship times and add the pictures of items.

Cons: How it's sometimes difficult to switch between scanner and keyboard, also we are still having trouble downloading pepperi orders into our system, but the correct people are working on it.

Timor K.
CMO & CTO
Import & Export, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2017

"Great App UI/UX especially for Ipads, I am satisfied even that there are some cons."

Comments: Heavy catalogs and laptop became Ipad weight.
Good quality pictures replaced printed catalogs that often get discolored and wrinkled.
Catalogs shows the products we have and not the whole manufacturer items.
Inventory integration helps us sell the right products and not the ones out of stock.
Storefront and pepperi for buyers increase our B2B order center availability.

Pros: Excellent apple app.
Very good android app.
Excellent graphics quality.
Lots of features.
Pleasant customer relationships.

Cons: Customer support is pleasant, but in low availability, everything takes a lot of time.
Lot's of features, but adding the features takes a lot of time and the price is too high for small business (in my opinion).
The back-office and the overall logic needs a better foundation to "speak" common language, especially with the erp integration (It happenes a lot in fast growing startups that release ton of features that are not fully compatible with every user configurations).
I experience a lot of erp integration issues, sometimes new features doesn't feat my configurations and the system becomes complicated to manage.

Aleck D.
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 02/05/2018

"Terrible Customer Support, Limited Functionality, Unable to Obtain Response to Billing Concerns"

Comments: This is not the first time I have lodged a complaint about this software provider, I previously had an issue with billing and it was only when I had written a review online that the staff at Pepperi contacted me and arranged the immediate refund of monies owing with the request that I take down the review. Upon receipt of that refund I withdrew my review but recognize now that the underlying issues with this company remain. Whilst the software serves its purpose (with limitations), dealings with representatives of this company once they've signed you up and taken your payment is disappointing. With near on three years experience with Pepperi, I feel I am suitably qualified to advise that there are better options available.

Pros: Pepperi served us reasonably well for near on three years despite overwhelmingly frustration early on when had been sold a service at full price for what was clearly still in development on android devices. It's simple in it's layout and easy for the sales reps to utilize in the field, however is limited in it's ability to fully integrate with a number of accounting software packages.

Cons: Customer service is terrible. Pray you don't have a technical issue on Friday or Saturday, the company being based in Israel shuts down for Sabbath. The company has a local representative in Australia for whom I've recently sent three emails, all of which I've received read confirmations, and still no response. Last year we sort assistance for integration of Pepperi order taking directly into Quickbooks to avoid duplication of data entry. The software doesn't provide this function and we were redirected to a local software developer who expressed disinterest. We noticed within the Quicken apps recommendations that there were a number of Pepperi alternatives which provided the integration and subsequently made the switch in January. In March, having checked the fine print, terms and conditions - we cancelled our subscription to Pepperi and requested a refund of the unused annual premium that had been charged in advance as we are entitled to under the observed terms. Two months later and numerous requests and we have still not received the refund or even acknowledgment of our request. We're now looking at pursuing civil proceedings through VCAT.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 02/05/2018
Jessica U.
Senior Sales Consultant
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/08/2017

"I love Pepperi. It has been a game-changer for me and my company!"

Pros: The program is extremely user friendly and intuitive. Pepperi has increased my efficiency in the field 10 fold and I love having so much customer data at my fingertips 24/7. The customer service is fantastic and they really listen and try to meet our company's needs, even to the point of adjusting aspects of the software based on our requests. It is so nice to work with a software developer that is motivated to be consistently improving their product and is so supportive of their customers!

Cons: The initial customer inventory input aspect of the software is a bit time-consuming , as it pertains to our particular industry, but Pepperi is in the process of making some improvements to this.

Project Consultant
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2019

"Amazing interface for tablets!"

Comments: Amazing experience! If showcasing your products visually is crucial to your sales process on the field, Pepperi is most definitely the tool for you! It also has custom-pricing available.

Pros: In a past consultancy I worked on for a B2B security equipment distributor, the company was looking to expand sales of its less popular inventory. This was difficult, because the field sales consultants couldn't carry around samples of EVERY single item in the catalog. Integrating Pepperi made showcasing a wider variety of items in the inventory easy, and I would dare to say, fun! It worked! In a matter of 6 months the company saw growth in sales, including less-known products. The field sales consultants carried around Android tablets, so visualization, order taking and order building became quicker and more efficient...

Cons: Although the user interface is very nice, and easy-to-use, it is a bit heavier, so if your field sales reps are going to use it, make sure the data plan is good, if not you will experiment soome unwanted lag.

• Reviewed on 11/11/2019
Shane B.
IT/Marketing Coordinator
Wholesale, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/08/2017

"Very easy to work with and easy to use."

Comments: We came from proprietary software that had to be installed manually on each device. Using Pepperi as a service has been much easier for giving access to our employees since they can just download the app from the app store. Pepperi gives us the ability to submit orders with many different choices. We can customize shipping options, payment options, and enter notes for our internal staff. The catalog filters let us create seasonal and event specific catalogs that make it much easier to merchandise and sell products. Different types of sales activities let us customize Pepperi to work for us. The new workflow module is also very useful.

Pros: I like the ease with which we are able to integrate external applications. I also like the ability to take orders offline and then submit them when a connection is available. Pepperi has done a great job of providing tools for the admin to investigate issues.

Cons: I wish that the android version was supported to the same extent that IOS was. It would make it a little simpler to use a BYOD model.

Despina M.
Pharmaceuticals, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/06/2019

"Tina’s Feedback"

Comments: Overall it’s been good to work with.
But being a one women show it’s a bit expensive for me to have next year so I’m not sure I will re new at this stage.
My overheads are quite high and I’m cutting down on what I don’t need or going to lower plans etc!

Pros: The fact it tells me year to date sales and how I’m tracking compared to the previous year.

Cons: It doesn’t have in the order column a space to put stock on hand.
So that when you next call on that store you can say well last time you had 6 on hand and you orders 12.This is a very important tool in my job!

• Reviewed on 25/06/2019
Sue B.
Sales representative
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/08/2017

"Love Pepperi. Only improvement I'd add is product availability dates."

Comments: Order writing and order data management

Pros: Best thing about Pepperi is access to detailed current inventory. Search functions are amazing for writing smart orders based on various product features. Having product images very helpful. Detailed nature with so many viewing options make this app easy to review orders before submitting. Order details screen is on target as is ease of emailing orders directly from the app.

Cons: Needs product availability dates. This is a pretty huge miss and I'm not sure if it's available and we aren't using it or if the app is just lacking here. Inconvenient to have to call in to customer service to confirm availability.

Ron C.
IT Manager
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees

"great product"

Pros: from day one we are pleased with the ease of use and the scalability of how we can place orders and how easy it is for the reps to use.

Cons: Wish there was more options and more flexible way to enter multiple promos and discounts not just the ones that are fixed in Cross-sell & UpSell

Bhavna P.
Wholesale, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 06/07/2019

"wholesalers' best friend"

Comments: no more paper catalogs and increase sales

Pros: ease of use, great support and heaps of available information to fix most problems

Cons: a bit complicated for first time users, lack examples of some set ups

• Reviewed on 06/07/2019
Matthew L.
  • Reviewed on 20/08/2017

"Great program helped me to increase sales"

Pros: Shows all need the details and easy to use , works online and off-line . It is easy to use on the sales floor As a sales person and on the other side as an administrator the features are user-friendly and helps to improve sales

Cons: I wish they had quicker solutions by phone and quicker answer my phone . The support by mail is fine.

• Reviewed on 20/08/2017