• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About Highrise

Simple cloud based CRM to keep track of the leads, conversations, follow ups, and tasks that are the lifelines of your business.

Learn more about Highrise

Walter H.
Campaign Director

"Fantastic, slim CRM"

Pros: Features you need, none that you don't. Highrise enables you to quickly and easily keep track of all your customers.

Cons: Reporting is limited. One of the ways we utilize Highrise is to manage our email marketing lists, and Highrise does not enable me to export some of the things I'd like to aggregate and track (primarily notes)

Marina S.
Account Manager
Facilities Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2019

"Businesses that do not want to invest in creating a CRM should look no further"

Comments: Highrise has been a tremendous help when it comes to organizing and improving my freelance business .

Pros: I appreciate how inclusive the free trial is .It does a really good job at showing you the ropes and is the main reason for me to upgrade .
It gives you a platform to be significantly detailed with the information you store,while in the same time the design enables you to access whatever data you need quickly . It also integrates your template emails ,which is amazingly useful when planning your campaigns .

Cons: It requires a lot of manual data entry at the beginning . Especially if you have a larger contact lists .You have to be very careful while entering the information as edits are almost impossible to implement .

• Reviewed on 05/12/2019
Avi K.
Operations Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/06/2016

"Easy to use CRM"

Comments: Researched many CRM programs until I settled on Highrise. I found it to be the best blend of usability, stability, features and price.

Pros: Easy to use! Very well-written software; we almost never come across bugs or glitches. Very aesthetically pleasing. Very easy to input and access data. Very "smart" and does a lot of things automatically that other CRMs require manually. Many innovative and helpful features. The price is very reasonable.

Cons: The iPhone app isn't complete - you can do many things on it but not all. E.g we use custom fields and those cannot be filled on the app.

• Reviewed on 22/06/2016
Caitlin G.
Private Travel and Marketing Associate
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/11/2017

"Only for very basic CRM use"

Pros: HR is fairly easy to use and I've found your customer service reps to be friendly and helpful

Cons: The functionality of HR is just not up to snuff for our business. Perhaps most important is the lack of ability to perform search queries based on search criteria/tags. This CRM definitely is only fit for very small/low budget businesses or those with little experience/need for a robust CRM.

• Reviewed on 09/11/2017
Co-Founder
Computer Software
  • Reviewed on 29/07/2018

"Nice CRM that works for us!"

Pros: I like that the pricing fits our budget and that the software does it's job and doesn't have too many menus and options.

Cons: I don't like how it's a little hard to connect other services to Highrise so that we can export the data.

• Reviewed on 29/07/2018
Kyle S.
Chief Operating Officer
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2021

"Highrise CRM user"

Pros: I think the software allows us to easily find notes on customers and correspondence with them

Cons: I do not think the software does a good job at providing a pipeline for customer sales. The data from the system does not have a useable report

• Reviewed on 28/07/2021
Environmental Services

"So easy, so powerful"

Comments: Significantly reduced the number of post-its on my desk. Helps me to make better connections with my customers.

Pros: This is a fantastic piece of online software for my small business, allowing me to keep in touch with all my customers and potential customers. It's great for logging information about the little snippets of conversation I have, or the information I have learned, and keeping hold of them all in an easy format. I also love the fact that I can bcc emails to link them straight to contacts - no more searching through my emails for the main information or my last contact with a customer.

Vincent P.
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2019

"Virtual folder"

Comments: Great software, easy to use and at a reasonable price.

Pros: It is very easy to keep track of all communications with clients. Even if an employee leaves, we stay up to date.

Cons: We do not see what our clients have ordered. It is not easily integrated with our Shopify shopping cart.

• Reviewed on 03/12/2019
Ari M.
Recruiter
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/04/2019

"So easy to keep track of our leads"

Pros: Highrise changed the game for us in track leading and follow up

Cons: Takes a few days to really figure out how to use

• Reviewed on 15/04/2019
Editor & Reputation Defender
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/06/2018

"Highrise has been a great CRM for our company"

Pros: I like the fact that all information I need about any of our clients is on one page which is really helpful!

Cons: It's getting slightly outdated as newer and more intuitive CRM programs enter the marketplace. It can't do everything that the new guys do.

• Reviewed on 22/06/2018
Laura S.
SVP
Banking, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/03/2018

"I helped implement Highrise at my new company to keep track of our customers & prospects"

Comments: I was able to track information on customers and prospects, making my business run better than ever. I could quickly search & see my entire history of communication with a particular individual or organization.

Pros: I loved that I could import from an excel file & easily manipulate large amounts of data which made it easy to get started. I didn't feel like I was starting at square 1.

Cons: The thing that was challenging was that I needed to make large updates to my data on a recurring basis. It was tricky to make the large data batch updates to my customers without losing small changes I'd made to the data since the initial import.

• Reviewed on 07/03/2018
Tami S.
Director of Business Development
Legal Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2017

"So far so good with Highrise!"

Comments: A similar company as mine uses Highrise and that's what turned me on to them even though I already knew another popular software quite well and have been a user of it. I liked that I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried another product, it was a wise decision.

Pros: I work for a consulting company and I'm using Highrise at a very basic level right now, as I'm starting form the ground up at a company that doesn't have a CRM system in place. It's very user friendly and keeps track of my daily tasks in an easy to understand way.

Cons: There are a few details to the product that I would change but that would be getting down to a very granular level that probably just pertains to me and my workflow. The biggest Con I see is that they are a small company and at this point do not have phone support. This perhaps will change with time. Everything has to be done via email currently. However, they are very responsive and will record videos to your specific problem and email those videos to you in their responses.

Steven C.
Sending & Recruiting Projects Coordinator
Religious Institutions
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2017

"Recruiters for our company were in need of a collaborative CRM software for teams. Highrise fit!"

Comments: An easy to arrange setup that got us quickly started adding in our people and them adding in their contacts made us really happy. The email integration works amazingly so we can track contact interactions. Now we are picking up on connections with more contacts as we build a pipeline of interested engaged potential!

Pros: It's really pretty easy to get started and moving your recruiting team forward, and the flexible filters and tags make arranging what you want easy.
Forming teams, passing info in, integrations with related software, importing and exporting are all very quick. Email integration with Google works perfectly!

Cons: It's still being built and the language around Cases and Deals bear a single mode feel to them that could become more useful with additional ways of measuring what you are doing. Analysis is available for about 1 months time, but year on year is limited.

Filip T.
co owner
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2016

"Great CRM tool. They did keep it simple ;)"

Comments: I love Highrise. I try to make everyone in my company love it and some of them do really fall in love ;)

Pros: Xml exports. Enable me to do my own useful reports
It's not overloaded with features

Cons: No reporting tool

• Reviewed on 17/06/2016
Lisa S.
Banking, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/07/2016

"My Go-To for keeping track of my clients"

Comments: I have used other CRM platforms before and after Highrise. As a result, I came back to Highrise for it's ease of use and functionality.

Pros: I can categorize and organize my clients and candidates in a way that makes searching for characteristics a breeze.

Cons: Sometimes I am working so fast that I forget to his save and lose what I was working on it I flip to another page. Auto-save would be great.

Samuli S.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/07/2016

"Great CRM for small businesses"

Comments: This is an affordable and easy to use CRM, freeing up time to those important things (like selling). The functionality is basic but really quite sufficient, and that's also why it's very easy to use. There is no reporting functionality (yet), but there are a few providers that offer deal funnel reporting a.s.o. Also, Highrise integrates nicely to Gmail with an external tool. All in all, you won't loose much money trying it out and I'm quite sure you will be pleased with it!

Piper G.
Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2017

"User friendly and helpful for account management"

Comments: Nothing more to say :)

Pros: Easy and logical, love it! To keep all notes and and details in one place, as well as a great way to view and contact clients. Email feature that keeps email in the account is great, as well as recent views is a nice feature.

Cons: There are a couple of overlapping functions that I think could be adjusted. Like having overlapping emails as the same email may own multiple accounts.

• Reviewed on 12/10/2017
Dave H.
National Sales Manager
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/07/2016

"Highrise-the best CRM with Everything."

Comments: The first thing you notice about Highrise CRM is their email customer service. They answer quickly and completely. (Less back and forth emails). The next thing you notice is that they are always, always improving. Coming out with new features.

Pros: Good price for a "complete" CRM program!!

Cons: No phone support -- but hey -- they have answered my emails very quickly!!

Director of New Business
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/04/2019

"Great Lightweight CRM for Small to Mid-Size Companies"

Pros: I evaluated a bunch of CRM tools, and found that Highrise offered perfectly adequate functionality for my needs at a fraction of the price of other CRM tools on the market. I was able to track customer contacts, share customer contact details with members of my team, set up reminder tasks, and easily import and export lists.

Cons: Nothing. It did everything I needed it to do and was easy on the budget.

• Reviewed on 05/04/2019
Emily M.
Co-Owner
Import & Export, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/07/2016

"How did I ever work without Highrise!?!"

Comments: I have recommended Highrise to every small business person I have spoken with for years. And it only gets better and better with their frequent feature additions and improvements. On the rare instance I do have a question or a suggestion for improvement, the customer service is responsive, helpful, and friendly. I feel like they are a part of my team and working for my company's success along side me! I can't thank this team enough for the product they've produced.

Pros: Intuitive
Value

Katie M.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

"I LOVE Highrise"

Comments: Everyone at my company loves Highrise. It's easy to learn and intuitive to understand --even for the seriously non-technical employee. The few times that I have needed to contact support their response was swift, friendly and easy to follow. It's WAY cheaper than Salesforce and some of the other contact management databases out there.

Pros: Easy to use, easy to learn, easy on the eyes. It has an intuitive design and it NEVER breaks down.

Cons: I'd like to be able to run a report on all of the entries marked Clients to see their basic data and the field that I added "Referred By."

Phil S.
Gen Mgr
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2016

"GREAT CRM!"

Comments: I have used lotus databases, other online CRM's Highrise is the easiest to use of all I have experienced.

Pros: Tags, being able to dropbox link email correspondance to customer (person). I like the ease of management of duplications, since we have several employees accessing and adding contacts.

Cons: We deal with power companies, over several states. Multiple contacts in multiple cities. It would be nice to be able to search for example : Duke Power, Indiana (or city), then drill this result down by tag. I don't think there is a way presently to do this.

by Highrise on 27/07/2016

Thanks for the review Phil! This blog post and video shows how you can filter on a city AND a tag at the same time (today): https://medium.com/highrisehq/new-filter-ui-ded3467f5022#.pfxj0x3nv.

And be on the lookout for some reporting updates soon!

• Reviewed on 27/07/2016
Juliette C.
Partner
Executive Office, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/01/2018

"Superb CRM tool for our Boutique Recruitment Consultancy, recommended to many already."

Comments: Easy to use once set up and the fact cloud based and being continually invested in by the owners.

Pros: Flexibility to design the fields and tags so it works for you and your business.
We don't use all the functions - but that doesn't hinder the way it works.
Constant developments on the software and use is amazing.
Love the App for mobile use - so easy and accessible when out and about.
We have made suggestions and you have listened and updated.
Any queries when we were first setting up 4 years ago were dealt with immediately.

• Reviewed on 10/01/2018
Laurence K.
Sales and Marketing
Automotive, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2016

"Its great strength is its simplicity."

Comments: We have previously paid thousands of pounds for a CRM system (allied to a popular accounts package) which was a disastrous mistake. Countless controls and functions and sections and definitions and miserable standard of support meant it was shelved within a few months. The term CRM became closely allied to leprosy the whole exercise moved proper contact management back by months or possible years.
I found Highrise on an internet search and saw that many people described it as simple or stripped down which was exactly what I felt we needed.
We took the free version for about 4 weeks and then upgraded to a very cost effective monthly subscription.

Pros: Simplicity. Ease of use. Speed of familiarisation. Completely intuitive. Price. The Support system sets a standard far, far higher than most multinationals or multi-billion dollar companies could hope to even aspire to. It really is the Gold Standard of support systems.

Cons: Clearly this package will not suit every company but for our very short sales cycle and a customer base of around 1000 active accounts this package is faultless.

• Reviewed on 27/06/2016
John S.
Founder, Chief Happiness Officer
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2017

"We've been with Highrise for almost 10 years and it has transformed our client relations/service"

Comments: Assists us greatly in client relations and sals.

Pros: Ease of use. It is very simple and straight forward. The API integration is also wonderful. As a wedding photo studio, we use it like a client "diary" of sorts to help with the entire planning process.