• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.5 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.5 /5

About Airtable

Airtable is the database that anyone can use with a beautiful spreadsheet interface.

Learn more about Airtable

Showing 1,119 reviews

Kevin A.
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/03/2021

"Once You Start Using Airtable, You'll never use Excel Again!"

Comments: My experience has been amazing. I don't see myself ever switching to another type of software again and I for sure am going to upgrade it to use it even more.

Pros: Where to even begin! I love how it's the 21st century excel spreadsheet. I can collaborate and keep track of clients and projects all under one document. I also, love how it live updates and the amount of features that airtable could give my company keeps growing. Because it's such a broad type of software I can customize it to exactly my needs and exactly my preferences.

Cons: There are some limitations with the advanced features, but that is understandable because the free version (which I use) is already so powerful that I can't believe they are offering it for free.

• Reviewed on 04/03/2021
Zuhairah A.
Senior Executive
Banking, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2021

"All in one platform"

Comments: Airtable let us to be more organized in collaborating for a project and tracking or finding any error that we are missing while completing a project. Every project is implement with work time frame, so it will be completed before the due date and not missing the project hand over time.

Pros: We have integrate Airtable in all of our work field in the company, and not much learning curves needed to get all the the user fully familiar and get used to the software. Storing document and resources and marking it for which project or user are using it. Limiting access or giving user credential for certain user making the project organization more effective.

Cons: There are too many feature that we are not using and implementing to our system, but still need to pay for it as it is a part of the subscribing plan. A customized plan with a feature that we can select with a lower yearly plan would attract many user to switch to this software. Overall, it is still one of the best project management in the market.

• Reviewed on 30/01/2021
Lindsey H.
Creative Services Manager
Consumer Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/10/2020

"Professional Services Company use Airtable for "Smarketing" (Smart Marketing)"

Comments: Our Marketing Team decided to move our overall planning from Excel to Airtable in early 2020. Our main issue with Excel was that it made collaboration difficult and clumsy. We wanted a solution that provided an easy way for our team to plan both our Marketing Calendar as a whole and individual events. Airtable has streamlined both. For our overall Marketing Calendar, Airtable has provided a solution that shows us all our upcoming events, projects, publications, etc. in an easy to visualize calendar. Our team members can add and move events as they are added and expand the records to include more detailed information. We can easily see what each team member is working on and when their projects are due. For our events, Airtable created a single source of truth for speakers, attendees, parties, etc. The ability to store documents such as contracts, PowerPoint documents, etc. within Airtable means that no one is searching their email for related documents. Airtable has saved us both time and effort and made collaboration a breeze.

Pros: Airtable has made our Marketing planning efforts smarter. We love how easy it is to collaborate using this software. Each member of our team is able to easily add, update and expand on events and content they are working and everyone has a view of the team's goals as a whole. We also love now expanding and linking records gives us the ability to dive deeper into any one event / piece of content and learn more about the status. Finally, we love how easy it is to report on our activities from a bird's eye view or on a deeper level by exporting any of our tables and sharing with our executive team.

Cons: The only con of this software is that we had a bit of learning curve when we got started. We had a few customizations on our old Excel model that we lacked, but we've since been able to get all our functionality back and more. We also struggled a bit with linking records and getting our tables to sort in a way that made the most since for us. Again, we've since solved all these issues and don't miss our old Excel model at all!

• Reviewed on 21/10/2020
Tyler S.
Director of Data and Outcomes
Philanthropy, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2020

"Forget Excel and use AirTable instead!"

Comments: Airtable is a game changer! Since we can create views on the fly, especially ones that link to our calendars, we're able to track projects really easily, and communicate changes across our entire team. We even started using it to tracking employee training hours, and it's saved us countless hours per week.

Pros: Airtable combines really advanced features with and easy to use interface, allowing some members of the team to set up a base, and allow others to maintain/update it. This has allowed us to store complex data, but make it accessible in different views, depending on the business need.

Cons: Airtable could be improved with some better formula functions. For example, if you wanted to calculate formulas based on some type of filter, such as an aggregate function, it is very difficult or impossible to do. We usually have to extract the data through their API and then process it for more complex needs.

• Reviewed on 06/04/2020
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 08/04/2020

"LOVE Airtable! Use it for all my businesses"

Comments: Amazing! Even their customer service is top notch.

Pros: I LOVE Airtable! I use it for all of my businesses (4) and it has become a vital piece of software for running each business. 1. I love how you can build entire databases that are easy to use and navigate. I don't have to teach my teach some complicated software, they get it right away.
2. Its so easy to use and create complicated tables quickly.
3. It works perfectly over every device.

Cons: 1. I do wish the form feature worked on mobile
2. I wish the bases could talk to each other

• Reviewed on 08/04/2020
Coordinator
Higher Education Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/11/2019

"So close to perfect!"

Comments: Overall I appreciate and enjoy my use of Airtable. I really like its capabilities for tracking projects and tasks. If it was FERPA compliant it would be my one-stop shop for project management at work!

Pros: Airtable is fantastic for project management, especially if you need to share your work with others. I recently used Airtable for a week-long event at my workplace with many moving parts - several events per day, many catering contracts, many chaffeurs and cars to keep track of, etc. I love that Airtable gives you the option to categorize entries and sort by category. Using Airtable helped me keep track of all my tasks involved in coordinating the events. I also like how easily you can share it with others and work on it with others. The interface is clean and works well for me both on my desktop and tablet. The last thing I like most about this software is the ability to have an attachment field. When coordinating travel for myself and others, I appreciate being able to attach our flight itineraries, travel approvals, and any other important documents directly to the table. It's a great way to keep it all in one place.

Cons: Airtable does have a bit of a learning curve that took me a while to navigate. I did not find their introductory templates or videos as helpful as I would have liked, so it took me longer than anticipated to get used to the software and really start using it on a daily basis. Lastly, I really wish Airtable was FERPA compliant. I work in higher education and so I cannot manage ALL my projects and tasks in Airtable, just the ones that don't involve student data. This splitting of softwares depending on which project I'm working on is kind of a pain and interrupts my work flow.

• Reviewed on 25/11/2019
Delia S.
Startup founder
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 26/07/2019

"Why I use Airtable to store my data"

Comments: I run a site called Wikihospitals, and display international health technology services. This data all needs to be linked together, so I can see information like country of origin, founder's details, technology used and medical specialty covered. Airtable was a great discovery for me. I can shared my data easily, embedded it into my website and am now transforming it into a fully fledged directory site.

Pros: Before Airtable, pre formatted databases were costly platforms to subscribe to, and extremely difficult to create from scratch (for the non coder). Airtable is just dead easy to use. It looks like a spreadsheet but behaves like a database. You can import or export data as a CSV file. You can share a link or embed a view into you website using iframe code. It is also lightning fast. You can link any number of different 'sheets' together. You can selecting different types of 'fields' ie numerical, date, multiple select, calculations, upload document etc. You can also display your data in a range of 'views' from maps to calendars to gallery views of pie and bar charts.

Cons: When using the embed code option, it doesn't show that well on a mobile device. Apart from that, it's really the perfect software for people with a large amount of data and no code skills.

• Reviewed on 26/07/2019
Patricia S.
Writer & Designer
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/04/2019

"Game changer"

Comments: Our team uses Airtable as a centralized location to track our project progress. We've even hacked it as a CRM on occasion, and used it for event planning, reporting--anything that requires you to organize lots of information in a standardized way. The resistance to using yet another platform was strong at first, but once we got into it, everyone has become an Airtable advocate.

Pros: When a co-worker recommended Airtable, I was predictably skeptical. Who needs yet another spreadsheet software I said, with an internal (ok, maybe external) eye roll. But this is no mere spreadsheet platform. It is the only one you will ever need. Ever. Again. The functionality that make it worth it to switch from Excel or Google Sheets might seem insignificant when you look at them on a features list. Colored labels, grouping, filtering, view options, etc. But you have no idea what a big difference they make! Airtable makes it possible to put in all the data you have, but the key to its success is it lets you filter it down to only the essential information you need to see to make the decisions in front of you. It's the database that actually helps with decision-making. And the more I use it, the more uses I find for it!

Cons: There are very few cons to Airtable. It's simple to use, and the potential is limitless. Once you start putting bases together, you just don't want to stop! One thing that is slightly non-intuitive is the relationship (or lack thereof) between different "tabs" of data. Read up on those before you go that route. You can also start getting out of hand pretty quickly with creating lots of different views, but nothing a little intentionality can't address. We trained our entire team on using Airtable for project management, and it's been the best decision we ever made.

• Reviewed on 29/04/2019
Miguel G.
Graphic Design Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2018

"The Evolution Of The Spreadsheet"

Comments: Airtable is a refreshing new look at what spreadsheets can be. It is great for organizations with varying degrees of user experiences with spreadsheets. And if your organization uses spreadsheets quite extensively, then this might be a great alternative. As mentioned in Cons, the proprietary nature of Airtable means that if you need to keep a standalone copy in a file format, you will not be able to do so. You can import those current spreadsheets, but once manipulated and modified in Airtable, you must continue using it. So, archival files are not possible. Something to consider, as some enterprise environment do like to keep electronic files locally archived for attachment to specific documentations. Airtable might not be that solution.

Pros: Spreadsheets are great because of their flexibility. But most of its power lies behind a vast library of functions that users must have a good understanding about its syntax and how to use it. Add to that the fact that they are not exactly pretty to look at. The solution lies with Airtable. Coined as part spreadsheet and part database, it provides a new way of displaying vital information without all the hassles of setting up a spreadsheet. For starters, Airtable offers a vast array of templates and layouts to choose from. If you are proficient, or the templates simply do not provide you with the necessary layout, you can start one from scratch. Maybe even create your own template. Airtable is like a high performance spreadsheet with a serious upgrade on its user interface. Even the user experience is something quite amazing. YOu add, remove or modify the columns and configure them to accept the data you need. It does all a spreadsheet can do, except that its coolest feature is its ability to go from a grid appearance, like your typical spreadsheet, to a form appearance, which resembles more of a database. Airtable offers a wide array of functionality in its free subscription level. Upgrades offer more customization options that enhance the functionality and appearance of your table. And to make the transition from regular old boring spreadsheets to Airtable, they offer importing of your data to start off with.

Cons: It is much easier than your typical spreadsheet, but if you are a true spreadsheet power user, you may find a bit of a lack in its functionality. Again, only if you are a power user, which most of us are really not when it comes to everything spreadsheets can do. There are limited hover over hints for the buttons and fields, so you need to really click on them to find out what they are used for. Novice spreadsheet users will still find a similar learning curve with Airtable, but because the core functionalities are visible from the top ribbon, it does make it just a bit easier to use. But, remember, there will still be a slight learning curve, especially with more advance features. Please note, it does well at importing those current spreadsheets, but Airtable is proprietary and online, and does not do well if you need to export it into a document for archival purposes.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2018
Account Executive
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2019

"The best tool for detail-oriented people!"

Comments: I love being able to use Airtable for my content calendar and other project planning on a regular basis. If I didn't have Airtable, I feel like I'd be stuck using Excel and I'd be frustrated with the lack of organization. It's the perfect tool for my job, and for all people who need to focus on the details in the planning and project management process!

Pros: I was trying to accomplish something Microsoft Excel just didn't do. Enter Airtable, where all my problems were solved! Airtable helps you organize information in layers, with different options for sorting. You can view information in a calendar view or in an organized table with different filters. I find Airtable a really great software for a variety of things: content or social media calendars, campaign or event planning, project management, personal to-do lists, etc. I have only ever used Airtable as a personal tool or in small groups, but I know that it's a good tool for team collaboration as well. With all the layers, filters and color-coding options, it's a perfect tool to stay hyper-organized and track where everything is.

Cons: Airtable is not a software you can hop in and start using quickly. I needed to really play with all the features and figure out what everything did before I made any progress on making this system work for me. You really need to explore and use Airtable's learning features to get a handle on how to make it work best for you. I would have never known all that Airtable could do if I didn't take the time to learn! But once I got the hang of it, it was pretty easy to keep my stuff organized and use it for everything I needed to.

• Reviewed on 17/06/2019
Caleb L.
Graphic Design Software, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/07/2019

"Airtable is the backbone of our team!"

Comments: At Visuals by Impulse, Airtable has allowed us to consolidate our technology stack into fewer tools by leveraging the power of blocks. It’s the one tool we don’t want to live without!

Pros: We love using the blocks, color filters, the variety of custom views and last but not least, all of the applications that you can integrate to make your data work for you.

Cons: The only thing we dislike, is how the workspace permissions are setup. It’d be nice to choose which users need “blocks” and which users do not, within the same workspace.

• Reviewed on 29/07/2019
Russel S.
Department Head, Academic Technology
Higher Education Software, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/08/2019

"Airtable in Higher Education"

Comments: Airtable has proven to be a very reliable tool. It's been easy to learn and customize. It's also been easy to teach others at our institution how to work with Airtable as a collaborative tool, or for their own projects. Airtable has become a necessity in our operations. We use it to track all sorts of data and activities. For example, we use it for an end-user trouble-report form that sends notifications to Slack. It's proven great for us to track inventories, log events, and monitor basic projects.

Pros: Airtable is incredibly versatile and easy-to-use. It offers the advantages of a relational database, without the need for coding and consultants. Multiple custom views of data (with flexible filters and sorts) add to Airtable's flexibility to meet a variety of needs. Sharing of views is easy, making Airtable the perfect tool for all sorts of collaborative activities. Our cloud-based data seamlessly updates to all sorts of devices. Integration with services such as Slack is also seamless.

Cons: A few pro-level features are very useful, but quite expensive to implement on a team level. Blocks features haven't proven to be as robust as we'd like to see. The simple pro-level upgrade to the online form feature (adding images and completion link), is very useful. But the costs per user/per year add up fast.

• Reviewed on 05/08/2019
Matt H.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2019

"Airtable is like a spreadsheet on steroroids"

Pros: Airtable....where have you been all my life! I've worked in the non-profit field for the better part of 15 years. Mostly for small organizations with tight budgets. We are constantly looking for ways to manage information for grants, donors, program data, you name it. With limited staff and budgets, we're pretty much relegated to Google Sheets or Excell. CRM's like Salesforce and DonorPerfect are nice, but complicated and expensive for a small organization. Then came Airtable.... Airtable is incredibly simple to set up. In two evenings of work, I set up a base that will manage a project involving 8 different NGO's operating in 5 geographic regions to engage over 500 community groups. I shared the base with our team and they were able to pick up how to use it in about a week. We've been using Airtable now for about 6 months and people LOVE it. The way it allows you to filter and view data is simply amazing and a game changer. I couldn't even begin to calculate how much easier my and our teams' lives are using this tool for our project. What's great, is the other NGO's involved are starting to adopt Airtable for other work within their own organization. I HIGHLY recommend this product. The future of spreadsheets is here, and it's name is Airtable!

Cons: Honestly, there is not much I don't like about this product. The one flag I do have is that when it comes to budgets, Excel and Google sheets probably do have Airtable beat. Other than that, my experience has been nothing but positive thus far.

• Reviewed on 24/06/2019
Director Of Operations
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/03/2020

"AirTable is a great tool to streamline operations"

Comments: AirTable has been a great tool for our business, allowing different departments to improve their processes and save development resources.

Pros: AirTable is very easy to learn and provides significant low-code functionality that can streamline operations and create efficiencies across all departments. AirTable is also a great way to analyze, visualize and mobilize data, with the ability to integrate to other systems. The Blocks feature add lots of use cases, and allowed us to utilize AirTable in all departments, and even to program our products.

Cons: There are data restrictions on AirTable, and any of their "tables" can only hold 100,000 records at most. This presented some challenges for us since we had materially more records that needed tracking and mobilization. Also, it's not cheap.

• Reviewed on 16/03/2020
Otis C.
Machinery, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/07/2020

"Solid solution"

Comments: Great product overall. I was able to consolidate functionality from multiple softwares into one with air table.

Pros: Air table is readily configurable to track and organize a huge variety of business information such as Jobs, timeshares, purchase orders, customers, vendors, machines, maintenance schedules. Etc.

Cons: The android mobile app is very buggy and requires constant programming workarounds. The app is also very limited in its feature set compared to the web interface.

• Reviewed on 16/07/2020
Krystel L.
Internet, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 04/02/2021

"One of the tools that I use the most!"

Comments: Easy to keep track of my blog content, manage different projects with different clients, create surveys and have all the replies on one place.

Pros: AirTable allows me to have all my content and information in one easy place. I use AirTable for my personal and professional budget to manage my invoices and contracts with my various clients and projects, outline my content planner (for my blog), outline my online courses / programs / consulting programs... it's my favourite app ever!

Cons: The learning courve to explore AirTable in the best way can be a challenge. Usually, I advice to know want you want to accomplish before open AirTable from scratch. Or alternatively, you can always start with their simple templates!

• Reviewed on 04/02/2021
Gary D.
CRM Architect
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2019

"Standardize Workflows for Future Applications"

Comments: Airtable provides me a great value in organizing my database at Gary Dobbs Consulting. The visual design works well, and it is easy to locate what I need from the screen view. Table View, Kanban View, and Cards View are my favorite for views for getting work done. It even makes it fun! The function of Airtable as an app creator is a great value to me and the services I provide my clients. That's why I've thoughtfully selected Airtable to be included in the GDC Platform. Airtable is a great tool for any business, especially one that has a customer centric business model.

Pros: Works as an pre-post app creator to streamline workflow internal/external processes.

Cons: Editing Row is not clearly distinguishable from Non-Editing Rows.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2019
Jeremy L.
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2020

"We love the customizability"

Pros: We loved the ability to customize our bases for just about any situation.

Cons: The pricing model. We would be able to use it a lot more if it was a flat-rate rather than per-user.

• Reviewed on 21/08/2020
Executive Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2019

"A Powerful Alternative to Google Sheets"

Pros: Our team uses Airtable to set up quick surveys and manage long-term projects. While it's not cheap, we definitely see the value in Airtable. While Google Sheets is useful, it simply does not match the tools provided by Airtable—from blocks, to conditionals, to the customizability of the interface. This one tool provides unlimited possibilities and enables our team to efficiently carry out asks without having to use a dozen different tools.

Cons: Airtable's free plans are understandably restrictive, but provide all the basic tools. While we were using the free plan, I disliked how many of their own templates required paid plans to use certain features.

• Reviewed on 11/11/2019
Lori G.
Transaction Manager
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2019

"Easy to use, great features"

Comments: Airtable has been a time saver for us and allowed us to organize and fine tune our processes. If they can get the mobile app bugs worked out, it would be amazing.

Pros: I use Airtable to manage my transactions. The easy to use spreadsheet style allows me to view data all in one area, without having to run reports or open different pages. The customization features allow me to set up the table exactly how I want it with filtering and automation. I switched from using a simple spreadsheet where I had to manually move items to different phases, the automation features have been a big time saver. It integrates easily with 3rd party software and is very user friendly.

Cons: We had problems with the mobile app not working at times. This was frustrating for our teams in the field, especially since this was a big selling point for us.

• Reviewed on 15/10/2019
Maria K.
Lead Product Designer
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/08/2018

"Game Changer, Absolutely Addicted"

Comments: Streamlined document, task and project management. Incredible increase in transparency and collaboration. Easy for many different types of teams to use the same information in different ways due the flexibility of the data display. My entire worklife is organized in Airtable. Feature development, project management, maintaining specs, running real time feeds, easy to edit database.

Pros: This software can ingest all types of information and organize it as effectively as you organize data in Excel. You can literally organize anything Airtable. It is so easy to use and has replaced several tools my team used to use for document, task and project management. If you have the help of developers, you can plug into Airtable to power things elsewhere. This means, non technical people can be adding data, content to an airtable and our devs automatically pull this into a real time engine that powers work processes, products, etc. I mean i seriously cannot promote this enough. I've probably invited 30 people to Airtable and all of them are wow-ed by it. Used it for engineering projects, planning trips, helping friends redecorate homes. Truly priceless tool - I compare it to Slack in the impact it has had on my workflow.

Cons: Would like to be able to reference & pull in data from other worksheets/bases.

• Reviewed on 22/08/2018
Jheanel W.
Social Media & Content Manager
Higher Education Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/10/2019

"Great for Content Management & Sharing"

Comments: Our entire marketing department uses AirTable! The social media team uses it as a content sharing, planning & management tool. The combination of being able to create spreadsheets like you would in Excel, but attaching photos, documents, and videos like you would in a shared drive is perfect for our use. The different views and the ability to create forms that the rest of the organization can use to share content with us have been amazing and helped us improved our content process and workflow a lot. The creative team uses Airtable as a centralized location to track projects and status. I don't know how we survived without AirTable before, and can't imagine not having AirTable in the future.

Pros: The ability to customize bases, attach documents, use excel functions, create forms that the rest of the organization can use to submit content that is then automatically populated in the table, and so much more.

Cons: It would be great if the software was able to integrate directly with publishing platforms like HubSpot and Hootsuite. The mobile app could be a little more user-friendly and intuitive. Otherwise, it's a great tool that once you learn how to use it, can do amazing things.

• Reviewed on 07/10/2019
Kelsey O.
Communications Designer and Client Specialist
  • Reviewed on 15/02/2018

"I love Airtable. The free plan is extremely generous and I use the app for a variety of purposes."

Comments: I honestly love Airtable. I use it to organize projects and my work with clients. It's just so utterly easy to use, I can't imagine there being a better product. I'm someone who always found Excel confusing, so the fact that I'm able to create formulas so easily has been great. I finally upgraded my plan after a couple of years, not because I had to, but because I was interested in some of the pro features, like the better colors and extra calendar capabilities. The phone app is also really great!

Pros: My favorite thing about Airtable is how flexible and yet still usable it is. I can keep very detailed records with complex formulas in one table, with a simple to-do list in another. The views and filters are also fantastic. I can have several ways of viewing one table, making it easy for me to see my data in the way that makes the most sense. For example, I can view project tasks in a kanban format but then click to a calendar view to see when things are due. Airtable also connects to Zapier, which enables me to send automated emails like client receipts.

Cons: The only drawback is that it's not built for long form text. I keep track of projects and clients on it, but for client notes I use Milanote. You can use it for long chunks of text, but that's not what it's really geared toward.

• Reviewed on 15/02/2018
Matthew C.
Engineering Technician
Consumer Goods, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/04/2019

"Easy to use web/mobile (data)bases"

Comments: Airtable is really easy to use and really easy to set-up. I love the fact that a lot of people can work simultaneously on desktops and mobile devices. Collaboration in Airtable is awesome! The customer support is very responsive and helpful. The development team seems to be very interested in adapting and expanding Airtable to suit its customers. The pricing is fair, consistent, and great value.

Pros: The software is really easy to use. You can start with nothing and be tracking/recording/managing a lot of things really well in almost no time at all. I don't use this software as others have in the past so it's a fun challenge to "make it work" as the end users at this company are requesting. They dream up a process and I figure out how to make it work. Airtable is a big part of the tracking, archiving, and reporting solution.

Cons: You can't reference "rows" like in Excel so formulas have to be re-thought. You can't link (data)base records between (data)bases so, again, things have to be re-thought and re-configured. It's one more online subscription.

• Reviewed on 22/04/2019
COO, Marketing Director
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2018

"Airtable is a Dream Database"

Comments: Airtable has been a wonderful resource for us in that it has enabled all members of our team to have access to the information they need in real time instead of waiting for documents to be emailed. It also helps that we have been able to store all of our important databases in the same location for review instead of saving them in multiple locations or buried in folders (i.e. google drive). We love having everything at our fingertips and for such a reasonable price!

Pros: - I can create multiple databases all in one location
- I can share databases with my team who can then update and alter the databases in real time, giving everyone the same info at the same time
- I can manage all of this for free
- There are tons of filters for organizing my information
- It is easy to duplicate databases or move data around amongst them

Cons: - Some of the options that would be very beneficial and basic are paid options (such as color-coding different info)
- databases on the free plan are limited by the number of records, HOWEVER, you can have as many separate databases as we want, so this is a (very) minor issue

• Reviewed on 09/10/2018