• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.3 /5

About Zoho Inventory

Inventory and order management for growing businesses.

Learn more about Zoho Inventory

Dale (ken) S.
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/02/2021

"Zoho Inventory - Worth it's Price in Gold"

Pros: Ease of use.
Ability to link other Zoho Products like Zoho Books.
Customer service.

Cons: Not implementing changes fast enough to make program even better or more functional!

• Reviewed on 10/02/2021
Eric G.
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2019

"Replaced Old System with Zoho (tried Quickbooks first)"

Pros: Cloud based, pricing tiers by customer, import/export.

Cons: Coming from a fairly old (DOS based) system, which we were used to, there is a learning curve. I was not able to easily find ways to do business the way we are used to. After much searching, Zoho has most of the main capabilities, but they were not easily found. This could be because Zoho does so much that there is a lot to search through.

• Reviewed on 01/08/2019
Whitney S.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2020

"My daily savior"

Pros: The enhanced tracking features is what brought me to Zoho Inventory but we use every part of it now.

Cons: Updating product images a bit time consuming.

• Reviewed on 03/10/2020
Prop.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/09/2019

"Zoho Inventory"

Comments: Solving all my issues in keeping a check on y stocks,in my different locations...

Pros: Cloud Based, Accurate Inventory Accounting,seamlessly works with zoho books.

Cons: That i had to pay for Zoho Inventory seperately inspite purchasing zoho books,also its a lil long to get it to check all the shipment fulfilment process,should be a lil more customized ,like a click away

• Reviewed on 03/09/2019
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/09/2019

"Easy to use and affordable"

Comments: As I mentioned before, its probably the only software affordable that includes all the necessary features to run a small company like mine.

Pros: Integration with Shopify very easy. Pricing affordable with many features for a small company to afford.

Cons: Clients with different currencies not easy. I am a company in Canada with Inventory in the USA and most of my customers are in USA.

• Reviewed on 27/09/2019
Kelly C.
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 06/07/2019

"Best I've Found"

Comments: Prior to using Zoho I had never kept track of my expenses aside from the cost of the inventory itself. With Zoho Books, I've been able to keep track of my intangibles as well as physical inventory.

Pros: I have tried out so many different accounting software apps, and this is the one I've found works the best for me. I have a very small business, just me, and the revenue is still pretty low. So it is such a relief that my entire budget doesn't have to go to monthly fees, and that I didn't have to take the time to build my own. So many great features, and the developers are constantly adding new things, (that you can vote on!). I've only had to contact customer service a few times, but the times I have, they have been very personable and patient.

Cons: My only feature that I really need is that I need to be able to delete custom fields even after I've used them. I've added some fields that were later added by the developers, and that means that even though I'm not using them anymore, that's one custom field slot used up.

• Reviewed on 06/07/2019
Arjun A.
Textiles, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/03/2019

"Good for Trading, should improvise for manufacturing companies"

Comments: I've found a way around to add BOM using composite item feature but Zoho definitely should consider including Bill of materials option in the inventory. it is literally impossible for a manufacturing company to use this software without BOM. otherwise it's really good, nicely integrated with Zoho books

Pros: I loved the Composite item feature but multiple bundling option could be more helpful and less time consuming.

Cons: Lack of Bill of materials. As a manufacturing and trading company it becomes extremely difficult to increase stock without BOM.

• Reviewed on 07/03/2019
Megan M.
Director of Operations
Sporting Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2017

"Amazing Value"

Comments: For the money, the value of this product is fantastic. It has lots of options and ways to view and track your inventory. We needed something simple and straightforward, and this covers our needs and more.

Pros: It has what we need - the ability to track inventory for our warehouse items. We don't need any fancy bells or whistles. We don't need it to be an ordering or sales system. We just want to know our current counts, and be able to make adjustments as needed. Zoho Inventory does all of that and more. And for the price, you really can't beat this inventory software system.

Cons: For our needs, it had too many additional features. I don't need purchasing or sales orders. But we just don't use those screens, so it's not a big deal.

• Reviewed on 15/08/2017
GM
Machinery, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/09/2019

"SMART"

Comments: what you can not measure; you can not manage ZOHO help to measure precisely and manage in smart way

Pros: SMART Software; right choice to manage and develop the business

Cons: No software can be installed on the office PC or server; so no data can be stored locally you can not work offline at any circumstances

• Reviewed on 21/09/2019
Ann C.
ADMIN
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2019

"A Must Have for Business"

Pros: We found Zoho after years of putting up with a software that doesnt work for our company. Glad we did, because we havent looked back since. Ease of use, very user friendly and OUTSTANDING customer service!

Cons: Nothing really. Nothing that their customer service cant handle.

• Reviewed on 21/11/2019
Ezekiel O.
Project Development Officer
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/08/2019

"Features that help us grow our business"

Pros: The dashboard is simply awesome. It gives a good daily overview of the business activities and the necessary next-steps.
We can easily manage sales order and transfer among the warehouses, and scale easily to more warehouses when needed.
The integration with our website is just fantastic. Items and stock level from the Inventory syncs that on the website. No more repeated work.
AND, the API access is just wonderful. Going forward, applications can be built on the API feature to add more value to our customers and business process.

Cons: The permission levels could be better improved. A user's access to the Customer's Contact module, for example, should be limited to the contact created by that user. Then, the accountant can have access to all contact irrespective of the who created it.
A desktop application would be great. Or, an application to work offline when there's limited internet connection.

• Reviewed on 07/08/2019
Fabien G.
Business Supplies & Equipment, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/09/2019

"Loving Zoho"

Comments: I love Zoho and all its products. When everything works together, it's amazing.

Pros: When alll Zoho app work together it's wonderful. Support is always fast and helpful.

Cons: Maybe better integration with e-commerce platform like Woocomerce and Prestashop

• Reviewed on 26/09/2019
Sporting Goods, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 05/08/2019

"Warehouse management"

Comments: Zoho One, including inventory has sorted our business processes and made our work flows easy to follow and almost fool proof

Pros: Easy to use
Links into many other apps within zoho
Cost effective

Cons: many apps are not necessary
Managing currencies of products from suppliers difficult
adding images is time consuming

• Reviewed on 05/08/2019
Omarie P.
Marketing Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2018

"Works great! Easy and efficient"

Pros: I’m a big fan of all of the branches to Zoho. Same goes for the inventory application, I can easily add/delete and manage inventory items and merge them into my Zoho CRM. Capatability is amazing.

Cons: It could be a little more customizable with certain items but for the most part this is an overall great inventory management option.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2018
ceo
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/05/2019

"grat softwear"

Comments: with zoho u can do what ever u want

Pros: integration with other apps , also dashboard

Cons: currency change , support , customer service

• Reviewed on 18/05/2019
Darian R.
Cat Herder
Design, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/06/2018

"Inventory Management that isn't scary"

Comments: Easily manage our store inventory for furniture, millwork and accessories between team members for global programs.

Pros: Zoho Inventory works well for tracking orders, and monitoring your inventory stock. It is a plus that it offers connections to services such as Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.

Cons: Not all of the available connectors work to sync both ways, and sometimes that additional cost to connect your store with the inventory system is a hassle.

• Reviewed on 05/06/2018
Johann A.
Central & South America Sales Director
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2018

"Very Easy to Deploy and Use!"

Comments: Overall it is a great software that will help you to grow your business and have control of it in a very easy way. From the beginning it is easy to setup and configure all the needed settings.

Pros: User Friendly, Quick Access, Many Features Available, Language Options, Currency Options and very easy to integrate.

Cons: Some translations not that good, Email support not that fast. There are other options that should be available, especially for other countries than US.

David I.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/12/2017

"Seems like a very good product. I have never used it before, and it can be overwhelming."

Comments: Have not got it yet, but i know that it will save us some time when we get it up and running smoothly.

Pros: Seems like it has a lot of features and i am looking forward using it in 2018. It has a lot of automation compared to a local software that we are currently using. We are expanding fast, and that's why we want to use zoho inventory, to get as much as possible automated and speed up all processes. Very exited!

Cons: We have never used zoho before, and it can defiantly be a bit overwhelming when trying it out for the first time(first period). Sometimes it seems like it has too many functions, but that is probably not the case when you reach the need for those things. Also i find it a bit difficult to sync all the programs that zoho offers. Like the CRM with the Inventory.

• Reviewed on 29/12/2017
Jane W.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/04/2018

"Not as useful as expected."

Comments: I can update my inventory in all of my marketplaces easily.

Pros: I like that I can update all of my inventory in marketplaces all at once as I have several shops. Updating products is fairly straight forward.

Cons: I dislike that the order screen has to be used. I don't use invoices, and I prefer to use ShipStation for my shipping as it utilizes barcodes or order tracking which is so much faster, so I don't really need anything with the order screen. I wish it just updated my inventory as sold and had the option to not even have the orders area. I'm afraid that marketplaces will be notified when I don't want them to, as they are already being notified by my other services. I'm still really trying it out, but so far it's not exactly what I need.

• Reviewed on 30/04/2018
Woody T.
GM
Sporting Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/05/2018

"Zoho is a great tool!"

Comments: Invoice service and customer relations management. The web based nature of the software enable me and my multi-location crew to all work together and stay efficient.

Pros: Web based, easy and intuitive interface. Multiple services on a single platform. Very reasonably priced. Great for small business.

Cons: Doesn't have all of the features that I would need. But, that is the tradeoff with the easy/intuitive nature of the software... For what it is I have no real cons.

• Reviewed on 04/05/2018
Chief Operations Officer
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/03/2019

"Excellent for wholesale sellers"

Comments: I currently use the free version of Zoho Inventory as that's all I need at the moment. As my business scales, I will explore paying for Zoho Inventory when the integration with PayPal has been worked out.

Pros: Zoho Inventory makes it easy to keep track of inventory, sales, and best sellers. Reports are intuitive and easy to run and make monitoring the performance of my business very easy.

Cons: I do wish there was a little better integration with some services. For example, I utilize PayPal Here for payments. Zoho Inventory only integrates with PayPal Payments Pro and Payflow. I've attempted to send invoices using Zoho Inventory and the regular PayPal integration, but it doesn't work unfortunately.

• Reviewed on 04/03/2019
Kartik D.
MANAGER
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees

"OVERALL FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE"

Comments: ALL ON ONE PLACE IT ACTUALLY AWESOME

Pros: THE ZOHO BOOK WHICH KEPT ME UP TO DATE WITH MY ALL ACTIVITY , DASHBOARD SIMPLY CLEVER HIGHTEK AND PROVIDING US ALL ACCESS THANKS

Cons: ADDING AN ITEM IF WE ARE HAVING AN ITEM ALREADY INVOICED IT CANT BE ADDED TO INVENTORY,IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO MAKE IT QUICK ASAP ADD THE FEATURE

Ian S.
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2020

"Piddle Brewery"

Comments: If you only have one warehouse, and are a wholesaler buying and selling goods with a small range of products this is fine. If you are anything else, look elsewhere. Otherwise you will have a report of 20 pages long which you have to export to excel to filter.

Pros: Zoho is easy and quick to learn and the customer support is really good.

Cons: The system has some real major flaws.
1. There is no pick list, which makes warehouse picking a real challenge
2. You can send delivery notification and invoices to separate e mails.
3. The reports are terrible and are not fit for purpose for a multifunctional warehouse system
4. They really struggle with vat, and therefore connecting to other systems is difficult.
5. The package does not fully integrate with Intuit and pushes towards Zoho Books. The try to force you to use Zoho books all the time.

• Reviewed on 24/09/2020
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/07/2019

"Excellent Product and Service"

Comments: Excellent Product + Service

Pros: We have started using Zoho Inventory since last month. It is really awesome tool. It is covering maximum needed functionalities.
We loved the prompt and accurate support.
Zoho is really an excellent product backed up by professional support staff.

Cons: Not as such. It is a good tool. So nothing to specify here.

• Reviewed on 01/07/2019
Mr
Building Materials, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/08/2019

"Inventory feedback"

Comments: Very positive experience thus far

Pros: The biggest pro is the fact that the system is highly configurable and dont box you to certain functions.

Cons: Would recomment to invest more in the BOM module, curent very limit.

• Reviewed on 20/08/2019