WellnessLiving Reviews

4.4 (375) Write a Review!

About WellnessLiving

Online booking, POS, automated marketing & more, WellnessLiving has all the tools you need to attract, convert, & retain more clients.

Learn more about WellnessLiving

Pros:

The switching process was easy, the customer support was great, and all of the features i was looking for in a software were there for a third of the price of Mindbody.

Cons:

I just hate software in general. I'm not tech savvy, so this whole undertaking made me really nervous.

WellnessLiving ratings

4.4

8.1/10

WellnessLiving has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 375 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used WellnessLiving before?

Jennifer
Jennifer
Owner/Coach/Instructor in US

While excited about the capabilities of the system, honestly, I was scared to transition.

Pros:

Wellness Living incorporates all of the same functionality from my old system in an innovative, visual, intuitive way AND includes the functionality I had to pay extra for! I love the ease of managing schedules, adding clients, enrolling clients in classes and maintaining client information. The integrated rewards program and review process are fantastic. My staff required very little training because of the ease of use and visual nature of the system. My clients also find the system as well as the app intuitive and easy to use. Booking classes is quick and straightforward and they can manage their own account data. They love the integrated rewards program. Each Wellness Living team member I encounter always answers my questions and works diligently to resolve any issues I have. I love that pictures of the team are posted on the website . I like being able to put a face with a name when I speak with someone on the phone. Since converting to Wellness Living I have cut costs, reduced the time spent maintaining the backend system, improved customer experience and increased the number of walk-in clients to classes. I am happy to be a Wellness Living Partner and highly recommend the Wellness Living Business Management Solution and the team. It has been over 6 months since I cut the cord from MindBody and I couldn't be happier with the Wellness Living business management system.

Cons:

While there were some glitches in the move, I was supported by the On-Boarding support team through the migration and well after while we resolved issues. Every part of the transition and data migration was manageable. The support staff from On-Boarding calmed my fears - he was with me from start to finish and personally made sure that any and all errors were immediately corrected. Further, as I continue using Wellness Living, problem reports are addressed as a priority. Requests for enhancements are taken seriously and documented so that I can see the progress. If I have questions regarding functionality, I am never merely directed to documentation. A technical specialist often sends a video of the process along with a description of the process.

5 years ago

Hi Jennifer! Thank you so much for your kind review and for deciding to switch to WellnessLiving. We know how intimidating the process of changing software can be, which is why our team works so hard to make that transition easy on you. We also put a lot into ensuring that everything you need to run a fitness studio like yours is available in the program, so we are delighted to hear that you, your staff, and your clients have found such success with our features after only six months. Cheers to a great first year together!

Sara
Wellness Studio Owner in UK

New User Feedback -

Comments: Great automation, simple and easy booking system with access for all my team. Easy to use a great for client journey especially with the white label app which looks great! Lots of training, detailed onboarding and tech support whenever required. Had a fantastic session with my Business Advisor [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who gave load of tips I could put into action immediately to improve sales and client journey.

Pros:

Team set up data migration from the previous company, fantastic feedback on ease of use of app, so much functionality and automation. Starts to become intuitive after a while. I'm really liked how it can do all of my bookings, reports and create a full client journey. Everything is in 'real time'.

Cons:

So much still to learn, little errors when setting up can set me back but the customer support team have been great and advising and resolving everything! New clients who are not as tech savvy, try to sign up and get confused by clicking Facebook/Google to sign up as it the first thing they see. They forget their password/struggle and give up or phone me because they have miseed the 'Sign Up' call to action at the bottom - would prefer this to be the first prompt.

2 months ago

Thanks for the great review Sara! We're glad to hear you're having a good time with ease of use on the app and with the software. WellnessLiving not only provides the various tools you need for your day-to-day but importantly it combines them into a an intuitively packaged platform so it's simple to learn, and easy to switch from one feature to another. We've focused much of our tech development into the ease-of-use factor, and we continue to do regular updates to add little tweaks into the interface (in addition to adding new features) so that you can count on an experience that keeps improving over time. We even added a tool in a recent update (based on customers requesting the same option!) so you can omit the Facebook/Google sign up and have the main 'Sign Up' button appear first on the screen. Please don't hesitate to contact our Support team or ask our experts on the Community Forum, we'd be happy to help you enable that in Setup. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving! Natasha B. (Customer Advocate)

Lisa
Owner in Canada
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2-10 Employees

Grateful for Wellness Living

4.0 last week New

Pros:

I really appreciate how robust the platform is without it being too complicated to navigate.

Cons:

As with all softwares, it doesn't always do exactly what I'd hope for it to. I also find that some members have challenges navigating the software for anything other than classes. (ie. appointments, special events, etc.)

Marybeth
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

We deeply regret moving to WellnessLiving. Currently seeking legal counsel.

1.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I have requested to speak to someone at the Executive level for two months. There is no number, no email, no ability to be transferred to a manager or corporate office. These are huge red flags and I'm beginning to believe this company is a scam. I am currently speaking to legal counsel. I welcome anyone else who is interested in legal counsel to reach out so we can work together. My preference was not to seek this route. Though due to inaction from WellnessLiving, I feel it is my only option.They have not been able to offer solutions to problems regarding inaccurate reporting on sales, memberships, double charging our clients, and more.The customer service team is only able to help with small items, such as scheduling a class or an event. There are no solutions when it comes to severe WellnessLiving issues that monetarily affect our business. We spend hours on the phone and hang up with empty promises of call backs, fixes, that never come through.

Pros:

It's aesthetically pleasing, but this is irrelevant when the software doesn't function properly. We have lost several clients, they are double, triple charged, are unable to sign up for class, sales and membership reporting is inaccurate.......the list goes on

Cons:

The reporting is so inaccurate that running a business is impossible. I enter the same date range on the same report and the numbers are drastically different. We have been trying to resolve this for almost 4 months. Customer service puts us on hold to come back and read a script with no solution. I am told repeatedly that the 50+ concerns we have are an "isolated incident," and yet read reviews of multiple companies having the same issues. I have requested to speak to someone at the Executive level for two months. There is no number, no email, no ability to be transferred to a manager or corporate office. These are huge red flags and I'm beginning to believe this company is a scam. I am currently speaking to legal counsel. I welcome anyone else who is interested in legal counsel to reach out so we can work together.

5 days ago

Hi Marybeth, There are thousands of businesses operating through WellnessLiving every day, and they're using the online store, recurring membership payments, reporting and every other feature you can think of. The only way we've been able to grow as much as we have over the past eight years is by by helping businesses succeed with the help of our software, in addition to top notch customer support. As with any type of software, there are occasionally going to be hiccups and we have a support team of highly trained agents so that you can get those solutions when you need them. I see you mentioned "50+ concerns" and it would be great if we could get some clarification on that. I'm looking at our internal records and I see that our support team has helped with several dozen inquiries from your business over the past few months alone, so I'm interested in knowing if you are referring to separate times you have contacted us with a question or if these are actual issues you've encountered with the software. Indeed, such a high number of emails/calls is very unusual for one of our customers but we're more than happy to provide all the assistance you and your staff need, at no additional cost, to ensure you're able to succeed on our platform. We're very surprised to hear of your issues with these features specifically but please know that you can definitely obtain fully accurate reporting data, and you can definitely have clients book online, this is just the thing our support team can help you with. Unfortunately I see that there have been numerous instances where senior-level support agents responded to your inquiries with solutions but they simply haven't heard back from you and they haven't been able to reach you. Susan A. (Customer Advocate)

Anna
Studio Manager/ Event Coordinator in US

Wellness Living Review

Comments: I cannot express enough how wonderful it is to work with the customer support team at Wellness Living. They go above and beyond to ensure that our business is thriving, and help us take it to the next level!The software is very intuitive and easy to use for us as administrators as well as our community members and clientele.

Pros:

Customer support is unmatched!Our members can sign up for classes with ease.Our schedule is available for all to see.Processing payments is a breeze. Integration from MindBody software was smooth.

Cons:

Some of our offers that should be auto renewed are available as a "one time purchase", but then auto renewed and causes confusion with our members and leads to more work to refund unrequested renewals.

2 months ago

Hey Anna, Thank you for the amazing review. We appreciate the positive feedback on your great experience with WellnessLiving, from the software usability itself to your time working with our customer support team. We market our product as a true all-in-one solution for just about every part of running your studio, and we're continuing to expand on the capabilities of the software to help better serve customers such as yourself. By making it simple for clients to see your schedule and book classes online, you start to see substantial growth in the number of clients who end up visiting your studio after viewing the site online, with incremental improvements to the number of clients who go on to convert into recurring memberships. You can then improve client retention rates by using our powerful automations and reporting tools, which also allow you to conduct personalized marketing campaigns to segmented client groups which have been found to be 50% more effective than standard, non-segmented equivalents. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team at any time for assistance with any sort of inquiry pertaining to the software, even for general how-to's or recommendations on setup. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Ian N. (Customer Advocate)

Johanna

Great Features & Customer Service

Comments: I wish the onboarding process were a little more hands-on, we had a lot of info to switch over, and figure out how to use. Now that we are on board, though, and figuring things out, customer support has been great!

Pros:

We are so happy we made the switch to Wellness Living! Their customer service is fantastic. They are always able to answer my questions, and are diligent about following up when they need to do further research, I feel totally heard and valued! I love all the options they have for services; exactly everything I've needed, and even a few things I didn't know I needed! So much more flexibility than our last software, it's fun being able to expand my business with all the options! There is so much to take advantage of, and they are constantly working on upgrades to ensure even better service and value. Thanks Wellness Living!

Cons:

There are a few glitches still with the app; both the staff app and the new business app 'White Label' that we had created specifically for our business. There were several things I wish I had known in set up that weren't covered, that later we had to go back and fix. We're still trying to navigate the reports which are a little glitchy, too. Transitioning from another software was not seamless - fortunately we didn't expect it to be, I don't know any software where it would be, lol! Fortunately the customer service is on top of helping us navigate through it all. I know they are working to improve these things which gives me confidence to stay a loyal customer.

2 months ago

Hey Johanna, Thanks for the amazing review! We know the customer support means so much to businesses such as yourself because each inquiry involves your clients and valuable time and we always want you to know that you're in good hands. We train all of our team members extensively on system knowledge, and to always go the extra mile to make sure you're all set at the end of each call. WellnessLiving has many features and a lot of customization options so there's definitely a benefit to having knowledgeable reps. always ready to help, any time you have a question. We also have a huge Knowledge Base with over 1000 articles covering practically every feature and tool we have, and our reps. can always point you in the right direction if there's something specific you're after. We are working to resolve a few hiccups in the system following the recent update. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team or to let us know on the Community Forum for assistance with any kind of issue you encounter. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving! Jack T. (Customer Advocate)

Lori
Founder in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

So glad I switched.

Comments: I have been very pleased with the software and especially the support. I feel like a get a lot of use of the features. This was not true with my old software. It was too daunting to figure out.

Pros:

The assistance with transferring data from my previous software and marketing features support. The software is very intuitive. I actually look forward to investigating new features instead of dreading it because it seems doable.

Cons:

I kind of dreaded having to deal with extracting the data from 13 years from my old booking software but got good help.

2 months ago

Hi Lori, Thanks for taking the time to share your amazing review. We specialize in making onboarding a smooth process and business owners are constantly telling us that the data migration went far better than they were expecting. It's usually the part that every owner is most unsure about and our secret ingredient is in making sure you feel fully supported at every step in the process. To be fair, WellnessLiving is optimized for ease of use with the full spectrum of features we offer, which helps us by making it a lot easier for new users to learn. That also helps you get more use out of the software because it's simpler for you to make changes on the fly, and to obtain more value from tools like the advanced reporting and integrated marketing automations. We're really glad your migration to WellnessLiving was a success and we feel lucky to be helping you grow your business. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Susan A. (Customer Advocate)

Jaime
owner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Learning curve, but great for small - midsize fitness studios and & professionals

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall our clients like the system and it covers what we had to have. The product team is pretty responsive at reaching out to understand upgrade/enhancement requests and it has grown a lot in the 1 year that I've been using it. If you just need payments & reservation this may not be the system for you - but if you need more, like the virtual integration, multiple membership types and packages, and some marketing/communication (this is new) then this could be a great fit! This allowed me to replace Zen Planner, Keap/Infusionsoft and Zoom.

Pros:

When we were looking for a member management system the important features to us were: *Membership contracts/setup & billing in one system*Ease of using the app or site to register for classes (and adjust as needed) *Virtual - we have in person and virtual clients (and some hybrid) so it was important that the system was able to integrate all of this in one place The system does a great job with these aspects and more and we're very grateful for that!

Cons:

Struggles we had*Data migration - we were using a competitor prior and were told data migration for class attendance history would be easily completed ... it was not. It was finally straightened out, but involved a lot of manual work on my part to get all 125 members information correct.*Customer support - it can take days to get a response to customer support inquiries, they quite often refer you to the support database (that is hit or miss) to search whether someone else has reported the same issue as you and can take quite a while to resolve issues. I worked in IT for 15 years, so I understand there is always prioritization of issues/ upgrades etc. I just think the process in general could be better. *Reliability - the coaching app especially can be unreliable and often just "spins" and needs to be shut down, re-opened etc.

last week

Hi Jaime, We appreciate the positive feedback! WellnessLiving is the definitive all-in-one solution for your fitness studio, large or small, and we integrate just about every tool you need for running your business. Memberships, contracts, booking, mobile app - it's all in one place and easy to use. Depending on the state of the original data, manual work may be needed during onboarding but your dedicated data migration specialist is with you is with you every step of the way as you complete that process. We've optimized our process to emphasize the cleanliness of the data migration so that key information such as billing and memberships is imported with full accuracy and you don't have the headaches of a messy clean-up afterward. Please know that our support team is available via phone or email, so you can always call in if you're looking to get an answer for your question right away. We also provide links to our Community Forum so that you can keep track of status updates and other important information in cases where we determine development work is needed. We're always working on some amazing updates as we continue to grow and add valuable new features into the software and we want to make sure you're kept in the know on everything that's coming! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Naz H. (Customer Advocate)

Elvis
GRAPHIC DESIGNER in Nigeria
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

Wellness Living the good software when we talk of fitness and all thing fitness

5.0 last month New

Comments: Of all, i like how responsive thet are.

Pros:

My online Class communication has been seamless cause of the easy access of the zoom meeting app. its so amazing and how thr customer support is very active and listens to suggestions.

Cons:

just fr once that i was dissappointed because of the delay. aside that. im good with wellness living. no issues

Dakota
Executive assistant in US
Executive Office, 501-1,000 Employees

Easy

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Great product for scheduling our services ! We would recommend

Pros:

This software is so easy to use , we use this for our scheduling and the system works perfect! I would recommend

Cons:

We don’t like that sometimes the app can crash we don’t know if it is our end on the apps tho . But overall it’s great

last week

Thanks for the amazing review Dakota! Time is money and we love to hear it when you're saving on both because the software is so easy to use for your team members and your clients. Less clicks, user friendly interface, automations - these are some of the tools our platform offers to make your life simpler when you're running your business. We also have a talented support team who will help with any question! There can be a few reasons for your issue with the app, potentially having to do with the connection or the device. Please contact us directly in support by phone, email, or on our Community Forum and one of our tech experts will definitely be able to help you get that fixed today. Ian N. (Customer Advocate)

Joneil
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 Employees

Great Studio Managements Software

Comments: I've been with WellnessLiving now for over a year, switching over from MindBody. The onboarding process was easy. My clients didn't experience any problems during the switchover. With the money I saved, I was able to get a white label app, which my clients love using. 2020 was a really challenging year for my business because of the coronavirus, and I'm not sure I would have been able to afford staying open had it not been for the decision to switch just a few months before being shutdown.

Pros:

It's easy to use and intuitive. Lots of features and options to customize it for my needs. The company is always adding new features in response to feedback from its customers.

Cons:

Sometimes new features have unintended bugs that takes a few days to sort out.

2 years ago

Hi Joneil, Thank you for amazing review! 'Easy' is the word we like to hear, because that's our objective: to make life easier for YOU when running your business! In Onboarding our specialists are there to make your migration a breeze and to help train you on the day-to-day features you'll be using. Fortunately that process usually doesn't take very long because we've made a special focus on keeping WellnessLiving very simple and easy-to-use, even for new users. We've always strived to serve you better than our competitors like MindBody, and this includes keeping prices low. It's really awesome to hear that you've found such significant cost savings on your subscription fees by making the switch. We appreciate your kind words and it reminds us of our purpose as a company. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Clif

Why a High Review of Wellness Living

Comments: Overall, I am extremely pleased with Wellness Living. They do a great job working with those that use their software. They know who is paying their bills. Our success means Wellness Living will be successful. They really look for ways to make me more successful and profitable.

Pros:

As the owner of 3 Yoga Studios and used 4 different software packages to manage my businesses. Once I got use to the ways to use Wellness Living, I noticed all of the ways the designers have made moving between forms, client information, classes, and much more; I have to rate it the best that I've used. The biggest value is the Tech Support. They are all friendly, patient, and well versed on the software. I have raised a couple of interesting questions and if they felt they did not have the correct answer, they asked for input from their team. I've called at a busy time, left a incomplete message, only to receive a call to insure that I was helped. Lastly, each time an Update comes out, it DOES improve my ability to manage my businesses.

Cons:

The only option that I have asked for was a tool / solution to manage Substitutes for Classes. I have only found one supplier do it well. Wellness Living provides a easy system to send in requests for improvements. I have raised this with them. I sense that they will have a solution out soon.

3 years ago

Hi Clif, Thank you so much for your review! WellnessLiving strives to be the best all in one management solution for business owners such as yourself. We have built our software based on the suggestions received from our customers, so we are happy to hear that our system is so user-friendly and that you found all the various features helpful to your business. We are proud that we have won your heart! Our support team strives to deliver solutions to all customers regardless of how complex their issues may be. We are here to ensure that your needs are met, no matter the time of day. We are always working to improve our software, and are glad to know that our efforts are helping you manage your business. Our community forum is now in beta, so please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions on this new platform. We can't wait to hear more of your great ideas! You couldn't have said it better: Your success is our success! Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Susan
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Wellness Living is on top of it

Comments: Overall, Wellness Living gives an amazing product. They're there to help when you need it. They are user friendly. They truly have been, thus far, there for their clients. I get the impression that they really care and that's important.

Pros:

I like the ease of use via their app. I love the versatility of the software. I love the fact that they're always upgrading. I love their customer support.

Cons:

One thing that is a little concerning is the price of integrating Zoom, the FitVid and FitLive. I'm a very small operation and with Covid having studios like mine shut down or relegated to virtual classes overnight, I'm lucky I didn't go under completely. I'm trying to get my footing and it's hard when there's new monthly fees. I was under the impression that FitVid was an upgraded feature within our existing monthly subscription payment and was so excited. I loaded some videos up as a starting point and kept getting these $49/mo charges and I thought they were related to extra text messages going out. I didn't even have time to check the specifics as I work another job just to keep things going. It's the nickel and diming effect that I don't appreciate. This is why I left MindBody. I understand the need to make money; however, the price seems a bit high considering that Zoom only costs $11.99/month and Wellness Living has many customers to spread their costs over the volume & seems like they could make the pricing much less expensive. Especially for grandfathered in clients who have been around for awhile. For me personally, being directed to the Forum for issues is something I haven't had time for. I'd rather just reach out to support as it's the most streamlined for me. I wish that support would transfer the issue into the forum so it could get recognized. I've never had time to sit in the Forum and present this stuff or look up other issues for resolution.

last year

Hey Susan, We really appreciate it! WellnessLiving is next-gen software management made affordable, plain and simple, and just like you we were Mindbody customers tired of a customer service experience that kept going lower and lower while the price kept going higher and higher. We are always upgrading because in an ever-changing social and business environment, clients are always looking for something new and better and we just want to help businesses like you stay one step ahead and to keep growing! You wrote some honest feedback and it's true: every extra dollar and dime count when you're trying to stay afloat and a $49/mo add-on can really add up. Believe me when I say we're still as devoted to providing the most user-friendly and cost-effective all-in-one management platform as we were when we started a few years ago and we're always doing everything we can to keep our prices lower than the competition. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Steve R. (Customer Advocate)

Lucie
Pilates Studio Owner in US

So Glad I Made the Switch

Comments: Two Thumbs UP!

Pros:

I made the switch to Wellness Living from the big empire that had a monopoly on fitness booking about a year and a half ago. It was a seamless transition and I have been so pleased with how responsive and flexible this system. Unlike my previous provider, Wellness Living values and supports small businesses like mine!

Cons:

Honestly, any issues or requests I have, I submit and they upgrade the system.

2 years ago

Hey Lucie, Awesome review! We really appreciate it! When customers leave a review, we use this valuable feedback to improve and get better as a company. We also love hearing you made the switch from Mindbody and your transition to our software went smoothly. At WellnessLiving, we are all about giving small businesses the tools they need at an affordable price and the other guys lose sight of that sometimes. There are so many features that set us apart from the competition from our automated marketing suite to target the right clients, virtual options to get you online, and advanced reporting to give you more insight about your business. We also truly care about every single one of our customers, so if you ever need us just reach out and we'll be there. Again, thank you for the review, and remember, we value your small business and will continue to go above and beyond to help you thrive. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! - Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

The ultimate small business solution for new and experienced business owners.

Pros:

Highly customizable look and feel for both client facing and backend sites. Powerful and easy-to-use client Email, SMS, and AppPush notifications. Wide variety of built-in email templets with optional input of HTML source code. Easy to edit service schedules using one simple page to edit many types of services at once. User friendly for both administrators and clients.

Cons:

Slightly clunky reporting system that could benefit from more customization, like the ability to tag a client and follow them through multiple reports. Lack of image hosting for email notifications, however this is work around-able without much effort.

11 months ago

Hey Michael, Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience with us, we really appreciate it. There's a lot that goes into running a business and WellnessLiving includes all of options and tools you need to operate in a single all-in-one platform, with a single login. An advantage of packaging all of your client and staff management systems, reporting, online store (practically everything) within one platform is that it becomes easier to manage, especially as a small business owner. The bulk of the software functionality you see today has been added through our regular update releases containing the features and improvements our customers have asked for the most, and we're happy to say this process continues to this day. If you have a few minutes, we'd love to get more of your detailed feedback on what features you'd like to see added or enhanced, please see our Community Forum here: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Jayden A. (Customer Advocate)

Andrew
Owner/Instructor in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Wellness Living is a user-friendly platform for both clients and owners/staff.

Comments: Wellness Living has also stayed true to their promises. When I first spoke to them, they didn't have some of the things I was looking for in a software. The next time I spoke with them(6 months later), they had those things and more. It is because they actually listen to their clients' feedback. At the end of the day, we are the ones relying on the software to work, and be simple enough for us, our staff, and clients to use without any issues. It's like I was living in the street lost and wandering alone, to finding a home and a family to give me support and care. It's an extreme analogy, but in my case, it is true. I must say that I, Andrew Gordon, are speaking the words of my review-and relieved to have a place to share them. What I went trough with my old software provider was a nightmare. They left me hung out to dry, and it's a shame that I'm finding so many other stories of discontent. The truth I speak about my experience with Mindbody are documented with emails, chat transcripts and screenshots. I found Wellness Living after they had reached out to me in the past. They stepped up their game and keep getting better. So, as a consumer of software on a software review site, I feel a responsibility to honestly share what was bad about one provider and great about another. Once again, my words, my review.
Andrew Gordon
Yoga Moves You, Inc.

Pros:

1. I love the reviews that show up as customer verified. It gives us the ability to show REAL REVIEWS from REAL CLIENTS. Sometimes, for one reason or another, there is a fake review on one of the major sites. It can be a situation that has no resolution, other than moving on. However, the review stays up, even if you protest an make it clear that person never came to your studio. Promoting the Wellness Living Reviews, which are FREE as a resource, give credibility and reassurance that the person leaving the review actually CAME to the studio! 2. I don't even use MailChimp anymore, even though Wellness Living is easy to migrate your Constant Contact and/or MailChimp into. I just love the ability to use WellnessLiving, straight from the platform, click on my clients and send out the email. On top of that, you can track the statistics of the email campaign if you wish. Again, NO ADDITIONAL COST!!! 3. While using the WellnessLiving software, I have enjoyed the ease of making changes to our business pages, such as changing our logo, website, and branding. The inner workings that we have to use as owners are easy to navigate. There are no screen that look like an error screen from one of the old IBM computers(think Load, "*", 8,1)-yes I am that old-and so are the feel and functionality of those screens in Mindbody! 4. The widget for the staff is awesome. We can update pics, bios, etc. on the fly and it seamlessly integrates with our websites-and looks great.

5 years ago

Hey Andrew! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review and for so passionately championing our software! We love our customers as much as (maybe even more than) you love us, so we¿re obsessed with making WellnessLiving the perfect software for you. That¿s why we¿ve so carefully curated the system¿s features and functions to ensure that any unpleasant experiences with other providers are never repeated when you work with WellnessLiving. Instead, we try to help our customers have the best time possible when using our software. We¿re so happy to hear that you have had such wonderful experiences since joining us and look forward to providing you with more, Welcome home!

Chi
Owner in Venezuela
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

I can confidently say that you won't be disappointed.

Comments: My team and I have been using Wellness Living for over a year now. The first 7 months were a total disaster because the person who helped us set everything up wasn't very knowledgeable and ended up causing several errors that lasted months after we started working with this software.
We were ready to give up on this company until we talked to a great customer service representative. This person was ALWAYS attentive and happy to help us with whatever we needed.
We explained the entire situation and since then, they have been a great help at resolving any issues we encountered. Our daily experiences with the software have improved tremendously and 90% of the issues we had are now gone. As for the remaining 10%, the Wellness Living team is working non-stop to find a solution for us.
We are very happy and thankful for the 180° change we've experienced with them, and the excellent customer service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has given us. If you are fed up with an antiquated and cumbersome POS management software, give Wellness Living a try and I can confidently say that you won't be disappointed. This company is willing to put the time in to improve their software and listen to the needs of their customers to build a better platform for businesses to flourish.

Pros:

The ability to see the schedule on staff view.

Cons:

The app could be improved but they are working on it!

2 years ago

Hey Chi, Thanks so much for leaving your review. We're sorry to hear of the initial difficulties with your transition and we definitely fell short of our goals for your migration, but it's great that the right customer support rep. was able to really turn things around for you. Changing softwares is a huge undertaking for a business which is why we put such a strong emphasis on diligent support every step of the way. If you're not happy, we're not happy and you can always count on our team members to do their very best to help with your inquiries and ensure that your business' needs are met. We are so happy to hear that you're now enjoying the benefits of our next-gen business management software to save time and make your life easier! Even still, we're constantly working on adding new features and improvements for you to use, so please don't hesitate to send us more feedback on what you feel can be done better! Thanks again for the kind words. Brian S. (Customer Advocate)

Jackie
Business Manager in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

So happy we left MindBody, basic things were so cumbersome and they keep raising their fees!

Comments: I spend way less time setting up new things, or sorting out issues than I ever did with MindBody. This program is ten times more intuitive. And we save TONS of money which is so important for a new business!
During the migration process, we've had a lot of questions, requests, and ideas but they never backed away from the challenge. It's been a pleasure working with one of the customer rep and the WHOLE SUPPORT TEAM, who actually pick up the phone when I call. It's amazing how quick our request features can come to life, and we love that WellnessLiving is always growing and changing, and all for us to benefit! The PLUS side is there are NO extra costs when they increase functionality and add features as we're given a monthly fee that is ours forever! Which equals NO surprises! This is the BEST for us as a new business and only helps us thrive and survive in this industry.

We always recommend WellnessLiving to any fitness or salon type business, especially people from small business. We even helped our neighbor `Salt Therapy switch over, who were also struggling with the frustrations of MindBody. All in all, switching over did include hard work and effort, but TOTALLY WORTH IT! We are SO much happier to be with the WellnessLiving team, and we can't wait to see how they grow and expand.

Pros:

Hi-Ignition opened its doors in April 2016, with MindBody as the operating system. The owner brought me on board in September 2016, and quickly I realized the frustration and incapability's of MindBody. I also noticed a lot of work around the owner and her team used, just so they could get the system up and going to service clients, although it wasn't working ideally or consistently. I spent 3 months working with MindBody, constantly frustrated, random functions that used to work just stopped, and it was impossible to get someone on the phone for support and could take up to 2 days to get a call back from them. At the time, we were also drowning in operating fees as MindBody's business model is to integrate with other companies to offer more features, but it always comes at an extra cost to use that new feature and company. Operating monthly fees were also increasing, and I was told any updates and new features that raised the monthly cost for operators would be passed along to us with no option not to pay the increase. Luckily, in October, we received an email from WellnessLiving in October 2016 to check out their system. The owner encouraged me to give them a call, which I did, and everything they had to say sounded fabulous! The account manager was very honest and upfront with us, which was a breath of fresh air from the MB. After that call, I did my research calling other companies using WellnessLiving and all the feedback was positive! So we signed on.

5 years ago

Hi Jackie! Thanks so much for your review and for recommending WellnessLiving to others. We¿re sorry to hear about the experiences you had with your previous providers, but we are so glad that you opened that email one year ago! Our goal is to help providers of wellness services like you feel as good about your business as your customers do, which is why we focus on delivering the most functional software and best customer service possible at every point of interaction. We know that honesty, integrity, and quality are important to you, so we do our very best to make every experience with WellnessLiving as smooth, easy, and fun as possible! Here¿s to another great year together!

Maura
Co-Owner & Director in US

We were paying an extra $1,000 to MindBody's partners for YEARS!

Pros:

Our first yoga studio opened 16 years ago, so we had to use MB. Since then, we've expanded to three studios and finally decided enough was enough! We were tired of feeling like we're a number, waiting hours--sometimes days--for a call back from their customer support line; we were unimpressed with how slow their system ran and how every transaction required too many clicks resulting in a poor business-end user experience; we hated that their system was dependent on Java, a well-known insecure and archaic plug-in, which constantly needed to be updated in order for transactions to run properly; and we disliked that even as a loyal customer, our rates continued to increase year over year. As soon as we switched, I was immediately impressed with all of WellnessLiving's integrated features. With Mindbody we paid an extra money per month for all of their extra partners including automated and email marketing, website widgets, customer engagement software and rewards program. WellnessLiving has everything all built in! I love that I can build a beautiful email template in Mailchimp and simply copy it over into WL to blast out to all of our clients. I also love that I can create and automate targeted emails to touch clients who haven't visited in three months and offer them a discount code to lure them back in (and help jog their memory that they want and need us in their lives!)

Cons:

Switching software systems is no easy feat. I had a dedicated migration specialist who continued to listen to my requests and needs during this huge change. My team (including myself) has had plenty of questions along the way, and WL has not only been responsive to our needs and concerns, but they continue to make us feel like we're a valuable part of THEIR team. With change, there's bound to be a few bumps in the road, but any time an issue has arisen, WL have immediately taken quick action to resolve and promptly assuage our concerns. This type of customer service is what makes us feel like they are truly concerned about our overall experience. We've made a number of suggestions to help improve our experience with their system, and WL continues to listen to us to implement these improvements. Because their system is based off of what their customers want and need, we continue to see software improvements each month that help us attain what we need to make our business run efficiently and productively. It's empowering, as a client of WL, to feel like my concerns and suggestions are being not only heard, but actually implemented into their system. I am confident that we've made the right decision to switch over to WellnessLiving and am optimistic that they will be instrumental in our business growth!

5 years ago

Hey Maura! Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time! At WellnessLiving, we do our very best to deliver everything you need conveniently, all in one place, so it¿s great to hear that you¿ve found what you¿ve been looking for with us while alleviating some of your stresses. And we know how stressful a new software can be, which is why our team is with you every step of the way and will always be available to you. We hope to fulfill your every expectation!

Shawn
Owner | Yoga Instructor in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

WL was the help we needed!

Comments: Pre-Covid we had just broken even for the first time since opening in 2017. MindBody online was not working for us. I finally made the decision to venture out. Nervously. I researched based on suggestions from other studios. After my first call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at WL I knew I was ready and NEEDED to make the switch. BEST DECISION WE EVER MADE! Front desk ran so much more smoothly, clients were able to sign up for classes in person and virtually easier. Auto draft payments were always processed right on time. If you're nervous about making the switch, do yourself a favor and just schedule a demo. You'll be ready after that.

Pros:

The branded app! I loved that it was so simple for my students to find and sign up for classes. I loved that I could also sell products and memberships through the app.

Cons:

I would have liked the ability to connect to Quickbooks. And I would have liked to have had the ability to pro-rate contracts sold online or through the app without me having to manually override it.

last year

Hey Shawn, We appreciate your review, it really means a lot to us! Naturally, we love talking about our custom branded app but it's just so great to hear how well it's worked out for you and your clients. At the end of the day it's all about the user experience, and we like to make things simple and easy so that your clients love using the app and keep coming through your door, be it in-person or virtually! You mentioned some great points with potential enhancements to the software and with those I can agree with you 100%. Importantly, we listen to feedback like this because we use it to help us determine what to add in our next updates. If there's one thing we'd like to distinguish us from our competitors, it's that we truly care about the businesses using our software. Be it in data migration, support, engineering, you name it - we're passionate about what we do and your satisfaction is always our highest priority. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Tony M. (Customer Advocate)

Meg
Studio Manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Switching to WellnessLiving was great for the "WellBeing" of our Business!

Comments: WellnessLiving offered everything our business needed at a fraction of the cost. We used Mindbody for many years before making the switch last October. We should have done it sooner! WellnessLiving has been an absolute dream in comparison. One of the best features is their Tech Support team. Every time I call with a question or an issue I need addressed, I'm given top notch attention and if they don't have an immediate answer they get back to me when they do. And in a timely manner I might add! They even call you back if you have to leave a message! To me, that is unheard of and makes their customer service the best I've had the pleasure to deal with. Every customer service representative I've dealt with has been extremely helpful and professional and has made calling tech support a pleasure rather than an inconvenience.

Pros:

When we decided to make the switch from Mindbody to WellnessLiving we were nervous as it seemed such a daunting task. It proved to be the absolute opposite experience. The weeks of onboarding meetings with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from the WellnessLiving team were so productive. He was patient and very clear about all aspects and features they had to offer as well as how to integrate their products into our business with the least disruption to our clients.

Cons:

We have taken advantage of the Fitvid feature as we have gone completely virtual since the start of the Pandemic. We love this feature as it allows our clients to select classes from our our video library, if they are unable to take the virtual class. Unfortunately, the videos are very small on the screen and that has disappointed some of our clients.

last year

Hey Meg, Thank you for taking out time to leave us such a fantastic review. We train our agents to be patient and to pay a lot of attention to detail because we want to be absolutely sure that your migration goes smoothly and also to make you feel right at home as you learn to use our platform. We're always adding new features into the software but as soon as the pandemic hit we went full throttle to introduce virtual services, on-demand video and a ton of other great stuff to help businesses adapt during these difficult times. WellnessLiving was actually started as a solution for small studios looking to get away from Mindbody's high prices, and we are glad you like our affordable pricing without cutting back on the key features you're using everyday. Our agents love what they do and we truly enjoy helping businesses succeed on WellnessLiving. After all, your success is our success! Thanks again for the amazing review! Jayden A. (Customer Advocate)

Shawn
Dance Instructor/ Business Owner in US
Performing Arts, Self Employed

WellnessLiving Review

Comments: Overall, I like all of the features and I especially appreciate how affordable it is!

Pros:

I love the how usuer friendly most things are. I like the ability to quicky duplicate classes and purchase items. I like the ability to group members and to email/text members. It really is a one stop shop! I also love the reports!

Cons:

I feel that sometimes there are a few more steps then necessary. Things could me streamlined a bit. I also receive complaints about glitches and errors from my clients semi often, when they are trying to sign up for classes.

4 months ago

Thanks for the great review Shawn! WellnessLiving is easy enough for anyone to use, which is important especially if you have clients who have never used software before and you want it to be really easy for them to make their bookings and do their purchases, hassle-free. Because it's customizable you can tailor everything from booking policies, available purchase options and schedule visibility to your liking. And you can switch it all around down the line if you feel like making any changes! It's all easily done from Setup with one just login – no more need for seven different accounts with various tool platforms for emails or scheduling or payments. Everything you need to run you business, integrated all in one platform. That's why we're here! To help make your life easier as a business owner. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Christopher R. (Customer Advocate)

Ned
, 11-50 Employees

Having switched over from Mindbody, I couldn't be happier! Can't possibly rate Wellness high enough!

Comments: Ease of use. Very progressive in development.

Pros:

The fact that it is almost half the price of Mindbody is really secondary to the time and aggravation saved.   The ease of use and the inherent intuitiveness of the platform has saved us countless man hours that would have otherwise been spent on the phone with Mindbody support.  My initial hesitation in switching was rooted in the loss of the Mindbody app which our clients are accustomed to using. Turns out that the Wellness app is better and much more user-friendly.  I have had nothing but rave reviews from each and every client who has transitioned over. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.        Mindbody is antiquated and stuck in the mud.   Try to get a simple sensible change to Mindbody, impossible!  These guys, on the other hand, solicit feedback, want criticism, and work to improve the platform every day.   I have gotten more changes and upgrades from WL in one month than I got from Mindbody in three years.  Training new staff is now a breeze.  With Mindbody, every single out-of-the-norm issue that would arise would be handled with a series of work-arounds!   Nothing was simple, nothing was intuitive. Nothing!  The switch to Wellness has been more of a relief than anything else.  One or two clicks versus ten!  I no longer have to go to Florida to get a quart of milk.

Cons:

My initial concern was over customer support. They are growing at such a fast pace, the support sometimes took a hit. Turnaround for a response was slow. However, they quickly turned a negative into a positive as they now seemingly have their legs under them and are now extremely responsive. No on hold waits. If they need to call back, they do. Very smart in how they under-promise and over-deliver.

5 years ago

Hey Ned! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and all of your kind words. We know that the decision to switch to WellnessLiving is a big one, so we do everything we can to make the transition easy on you and your clients. That¿s also why our team is always working to provide you with even more value by constantly and consistently delivering the best services and support. We¿re delighted to hear that you¿ve had such an awesome beginning with us and will do our best to continue to exceed your expectations!

CLARA E

Highly Recommend this Software

Comments: Everything I need to run my business is provided in WellnessLiving. I can customize Reports, do internal Marketing, provide a Rewards Program, track Attendance, easily create Purchase Options and change them easily, when I need to, add Classes/Workshops/Events, and several Payment Options. Widgets allow me link to pages on my website, especially my Schedule, which members use extensively. Members can add/change their personal info, including cc/dc's. I can also create daily/weekly/monthly Tasks, and there is a running Contact link on each member's profile. I can also see their Activity, based on how they use the software. It really is great software to use.

Pros:

Ease of use (setting up what you want), and user-friendly interface. The colors make it easy to see where you are and where you want to go. The customization is wonderful! And the apps helps members, and staff to easily access the software. And Support gets back to me right away. Phone calls are answered by a person ready to help me.

Cons:

Nothing really. I guess if anything, it would be requested changes or features taking longer to get up and running, and having to check into the community forum and help menu to find out what is going on with a request. Would be nice to get a notice when my request has been implemented. (And WL is great about asking us for what we want/need!)

3 years ago

Hi Clara, Thank you so much for your amazing review! We have tailored our software to meet the needs of business owners and entrepreneurs, such as yourself, so we are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the many features we offer such as our robust rewards program, scheduling tools, multiple payment options, and advanced reporting features. Our staff and client apps make it simple for you to run your business with ease, so we're happy to hear that your staff and clients are enjoying them too! Our support team is passionate about delivering solutions to you whenever you need them, so it's good to know that you're getting all the support you need. Thank you so much for your feedback in regards to our Community Forum. We will definitely take it into consideration! WellnessLiving is built upon such feedback and suggestions, and it is with your help that our software continues to grow. Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving! -Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Andres
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

I tried Schedulicity, Mindbody and now have been using Wellnessliving for 2 years

Comments: Free marketin
lots of tools for owner

Pros:

While working with MindBody, I started to look for a new provider for many reasons: Credit Card processing was too expensive (main reason) Mindbody only allowed MindBody Hardware (WAY TOO Expensive) -add are mostly with third parties and at an additional cost (Online booking widget is HORRIBLE) Text message reminders were too expensive (Wellnessliving Text messages included in price) The schedule's platform was solely based on payments (appointments will change color based on the payment status) When I switched, the things that I liked from the very beginning were 1) How beautiful the design of the platform was 2) How easy it was to use 3) Clients can now login with Facebook (so they don't NEED to create a new username and password) 5)How easy it integrated into my website etc., etc. basically great from day one. Once all my client data was transferred and I mean even all my future appointments, EVERYTHING, I was able to really put Wellnessliving to work for my business. With the Text messaging Marketing feature I have been able to turn around multiple slow weekends (3-4 appointments booked) to fully booked weekends (12+ appointments booked). I simply send a text offer to the clients that have not been to the office for a few months, and they call back to take advantage of the offer. It's such a beautiful and lifesaving process! Lastly, If you need help at any point or have a suggestion, they will be there for you listening. That is very Important for me

Cons:

What I like least about the software is that at times it could feel expensive but then I remember ALL the features that it has...

5 years ago

Hey Andres! Thank you so much for leaving your review and for deciding to choose WellnessLiving. We are always working hard to offer the very best features and options to meet your business' unique needs, while alleviating as much stress as possible, so we are ecstatic to hear that you have had such success with our system. Your success is our success, which is why we put such a focus on your ability to market, bill, connect, and schedule with ease. Keep in touch; we love hearing from you!