• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.7 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.9 /5

About iSpring Learn

Easy-to-use cloud-based LMS 100% integrated with a robust authoring tool. Launch your eLearning in just one day with a minimum of fuss!

Learn more about iSpring Learn

Justin K.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/08/2020

"From a Powerpoint Expert"

Comments: Developing online training modules - the interface allows me to focus on the content rather than the software. However, I would like to see two tiers of features - possibly, a Basic and Advanced mode, so that as I progress along, I can get more advanced features, like tracking variables in QuizMaster (other than the score)

Pros: As someone very familiar with Powerpoint, iSpring Suite minimized my time relearning a new interface. I could get to the important tasks quicker.

Cons: The "uncanny valley" effect - the interface is so similar to Powerpoint, but not exactly. Therefore, when certain features are different or not present, it can be unexpected and frustrating.
For example, the ability to edit points for a shape, or how copy-and-paste doesn't work the same way (need to use "insert picture from clipboard"

by iSpring Solutions on 23/09/2020

Hi Justin,
Thank you so very much for posting your detailed review of iSpring here on Capterra! Happy to hear that it fits you needs nicely.
And mentioning uncanny valley is a very gentle way of saying that the interface is confusing sometimes :) I will definitely forward this info up the chain.
Keep up the great work and if anything else pops up, please share with the support team by sending a message to [email protected] Thank you!

• Reviewed on 24/08/2020
Mike L.
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2017

"I have been using iSpring products (iSpring Suite and iSpring Learn for about 7 years."

Pros: Reasonable/fair billing
No limit for on-line content
I found this amazing when I first started using iSpring Learn in 2010. There seems to be no limit to how much content can be uploaded to iSpring Learn servers. I currently have about 10gb in the system. Other learning management systems I have used charged by the megabyte combined with number of students
Great up-time track record
It goes without saying that students must have consistent access to the eLearning system. I know of only two times during my seven years with iSpring when the system went down.
Single source for authoring (iSpring Suite) and LMS (iSpring Learn)
Completed PowerPoint presentations and QuizMaker tests can be seamlessly converted and uploaded to iSpring Learn
Unique method of classifying/managing/categorizing users in iSpring Learn
This feature is extremely important to us. The majority of our users are taking courses from career centers, community colleges, universities, and companies. As such, we do not actually facilitate classes for many of the students using our materials. With iSpring Learn, I set up an Organization for each company and school and then set up a user from the school who will act as the instructor/facilitator for the class. This person will receive all correspondences (questions, test results, assignments)

Cons: eCommerce is limited. iSpring's definition of a "Course" is just about any content item (presentation, reading material, test, assignment, etc.). My "courses" typically have 10 modules and as many as 28 lessons. Each lesson contains about 5 content items. For eCommerce, it would be better to provide access to a full course (by my definition), instead of a single content item.

by iSpring Solutions on 09/08/2017

Hi, Mike! Thanks A LOT for leaving such a detailed review here on Capterra. We are sure it will be useful to anyone who is looking for an LMS solution!
As per your feature requests, I will be more than happy to forward them to our Product Development team. Keep up the great work! :)

• Reviewed on 08/08/2017
Jill B.
RN,C Quality Management Coordinator
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2018

"Wow. Great LMS with OUTSTANDING support."

Comments: An on-line class that works!! Thank you for a great product and the most outstanding IT support team you could ask for. Three cheers for I Spring Suite/I Spring Learn!

Pros: It is hard to know where to begin. After experiencing a frustrating year for myself and my learners with another popular LMS, I am celebrating the move to I Spring Learn. The IT support is hands down-beyond outstanding. I am NOT a designer or IT professional but a Registered Nurse by trade and reached out for help a number of times as I developed and placed over 40 hours of content in a learning path. They have your back. Patient, fast, expert help and not just while you are testing as a potential new customer. They stay at your side through it all. After a year of incredible frustration with learning content not "completing" for learners; and no answers from the previous LMS, I Spring Learn saved the day. I love how easy it is to publish professional training materials right to the LMS and how learners can proceed through content problem free. The settings are easy to navigate for both the administrator and the student; the tutorials are plentiful, concise and well done and the gamification feature adds to the fun.
Thank you I Spring for your great products. It is just so easy to succeed with I Spring!

Cons: I have to reach for this....but if I could improve it; I would add the ability to put a picture in the background of my sign in page to spice things up a bit.

by iSpring Solutions on 06/04/2018

Thank you greatly for your positive feedback about iSpring Learn LMS and iSpring support team. We are sure that your review will be helpful to anyone looking for an e-Learning solution here on Capterra.
As per your feature request, could you please send it directly to [email protected]?
Thank you and keep up the great work! :)

• Reviewed on 26/03/2018
F Y.
Executive Management Consultant
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/07/2016

"Reviewed and evaluated over 20 LMS products, iSpring Learn came on top of them all"

Comments: My client - a very large training provider - hired me to research, review, and evaluate eLearning solutions for a country-wide multi-organization deployment. I reviewed over 20 LMS products including Adobe Captivate Prime, Docebo, LearnUpon, UpsideLMS, and selected the best 5 products for a comprehensive evaluation. iSpring Learn made it to the top 5 list. After spending a few days using all functions and features of each product I ranked each one based on its pros and cons and iSpring Learn was hands down the best LMS solution on the market today. I found its user interface straight forward and clean - no nested menus to get lost in. The user management component of iSpring Learn supports any size deployment from a handful of users to several tens of thousands in one central location. You can group users by organization so you can service multiple companies with one iteration. Course material is very versatile as it supports just about any format to be uploaded directly and you can have a course ready in seconds. The best part of iSpring Learn is its extensive Business Intelligence reporting capabilities. This is one aspect that sets it apart from its competitors.
During my evaluation of iSpring Learn I had a few technical questions and I used the chat feature on the website to ask them. To my amazement my questions were answered accurately within literally seconds not minutes of me typing them. The support staff are obviously very knowledgeable and responsive. No other company answered my questions that fast. I was so impressed with the technical support of iSpring that I felt compelled to write their CEO a thank you email.
I was supposed to recommend 3 LMS solutions to my client for them to choose from but after being amazed with iSpring Learn's power, versatility and simplicity I only recommended iSpring Learn and demonstrated it to my client who was sold on it immediately.

Pros: Extensive reporting, user management, user interface, dashboard design

Cons: None!

by iSpring Solutions on 13/07/2016

Hi,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful story :) We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with iSpring Learn LMS and we hope it keeps serving you and your clients very well!

• Reviewed on 12/07/2016
Sergey P.
Head of Sales Department
  • Reviewed on 17/03/2016

"The best service for creating a training system and even more!"

Comments: I work as a sales manager in an IT company. The main goal of my department is to increase employees' KPI and thus, grow the company's revenue. Three months ago we decided to implement an LMS to automate the studying process (including courses, tests and video lectures) and to save time on the assessment of employees' knowledge.
One of the things that I immediately appreciated about iSpring Learn was that it can be customized to corporate identity, which gives users the feeling that it's their company's original service. Plus, it's very convenient that employees can have individual access details. I also like that certificates are generated and sent out automatically, for example, when an employee has successfully passed a test on sales techniques. Also the possibility to discuss published materials allows us to perfect them along the way.
In the past I developed content with PowerPoint, Excel and other programs. I had to spend a lot of time on content authoring, renewing and even sharing. With iSpring Learn, the whole conception of e-Learning management has changed for me. I simply uploaded the existing materials to iSpring Learn, which, to my great joy, has a powerful set of reports. Why is that so important? Because analyzing employees' virtual and real results allows me to trace the connection between e-Learning and the company's success. Plus, iSpring Learn saved me a lot of time, which I now use for communicating with clients and colleagues.
iSpring Learn helped me achieve all the goals I set. This LMS met all my strict demands, which I've carefully cultivated over the last 10 years. My scale of employees' competence consists of knowledge of the product, internal corporate standards, and different sales techniques. The fourth key element is the result, which often relies on the first three elements. Now I have the opportunity to keep track of employee's progress and to provide them with various materials according to their individual needs. Personalized e-Learning has proven to be very effective in my company. After all, there's no need to reinvent the wheel, that's why I trust experts of e-Learning software.

by iSpring Solutions on 24/03/2016

Hello, Sergey!
Thank you very much for sharing your success story. We thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
We are sure that it will be of a great use to anybody, who visits capterra.com resource in order to find the perfect software for their needs.

• Reviewed on 17/03/2016
Martin B.
Education Management
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2016

"Building an e-learning course with iSpring Learn"

Comments: I tested iSpring Learn for the development of a prototypic web based learning environment of a preparatory course for the seminar "Presentation and Slide Writing" at the University of Regensburg. For the creating of the learning modules I used iSpring Suite which integrates in Microsoft PowerPoint. Existing Slides were enhenced with several types of media and then uploaded to iSpring Learn. Then the modules, other learning materials and quizzes were combined with the learningpath feature within a few minutes.
The plattform itself is very clean and apealing for the learner and the administration is intuitive (in comparison to moodle). The process of the learners can easily been followed by the extensive report functionality.
In the process of setting up the course the support at iSpring Solutions was fast and helpful (chat, email and bulletin boards).

Pros: - Learning Path Feature (good for micro learning contents and big courses)
- Integration of Content (SCORM 1.2/2004 packages, FLV videos, MP4 videos, MP3 audio, SWF, reference documents (PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT))
- Clean look (does not distract)
- User management (users can easily be imported and administred)

Cons: - no dowload of excercise sheets possible (yet)
- no bulletin boards (users can only interact with others in discussions within a course)

by iSpring Solutions on 15/09/2016

Hello, Martin!
Thanks a lot for sharing your detailed overview of using iSpring! We are sure it will be of a great value to anyone who is looking for a complete e-Learning solutions!
Keep up the great and let us know if we can be of help :)

• Reviewed on 13/09/2016
David R.
Training Coordinator
Security & Investigations, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2020

"Easy to use!"

Comments: This is my first in-depth experience with an LMS and I am very satisfied. The customer service response is amazing and is very critical to me. Very often, I need a solution right away and the tech support have been very creative when helping find a solution.

Pros: I love the simple interface. Has all the features I need without the confusion.

Cons: The reports generated do not have a company logo and does not look very professional without it. Signature capture on the app and displaying that on the reports would also help with authenticity.

by iSpring Solutions on 14/01/2021

Hi David,
Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We very much appreciate it.
It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring solution. Hope it keeps serving you well :)
As per your Cons, could you please send the details to [email protected]? One of our specialists will be more than happy to look into your case.

• Reviewed on 07/12/2020
Soraya M.
Director of Instruction

"iSpring Learn Review"

Comments: For the past 5 month, I have had the privilege of using the iSpring Suite software as part of the primary mechanism for interacting with learning content and data collection within my dissertation study. It took a long time and many trial and errors before I was able to find the perfect program for my project. This program was able to fulfill all my expectations in the role as instructor and posed no problem with interaction from the student. Because I was able to obtain such good results from it, I felt encouraged to recommend it to others to achieve the same satisfaction that I got. The program comes with a complete list of user videos that give brief but detailed instructions on how to accomplish any task the instructor or teacher may need. The iSpring Suite program is a robust add-in to PowerPoint that allows additional presentation features and options for creating dynamic learning content. I found iSpring Suite to be both conducive to on-demand learning and responsive to real-time learning. The specific need for my project was the ability to enhance ready-made PowerPoint presentations to allow for learner assessments (quizzes) and surveys. By utilizing the iSpring LMS I was able to track user activity and interaction with the content. The data reporting features offered by the iSpring Learning Management System was also extremely helpful in analyzing results and learning outcomes. This software program is both affordable and efficient; and can be beneficial and simple to use by even the lesser tech-savvy individual. For this reason, I would recommend its use in any K-12 and postsecondary educational environment. Any teacher or staff person could utilize this product and create interactive and engaging learning content for their student.

by iSpring Solutions on 11/05/2016

Hi Soraya,
Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback. It means a lot to us! It is so great to hear that you found iSpring Learn to be a perfect bundle for your needs. Authoring tool and an LMS can truly be an awesome pack. :)

Junellen N.
Corporate Training Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/02/2019

"iLove iSpring!"

Comments: Our new hires are more confident and prepared for the job. Now other departments are asking to iSpringify their content!

Pros: iSpring Learn has helped make our training more dynamic and our employee experience much improved! We save valuable time tracking by using the reports.

Cons: I need more training/info on configuration

by iSpring Solutions on 12/03/2019

Hi Junellen,
We are super happy to hear that more and more people "iSpringify" their content :)
Keep up the great work and thanks for your kind words about iSpring solution! We greatly appreciate it!

• Reviewed on 28/02/2019
Ronnie D.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/06/2018

"Intuitive and ease of use. Very effective educational software."

Pros: The ease of use and it's intuitive nature. The software easily works with Power Point and can be implemented as an LMS with a click of a button.

Cons: The online video screen recording has some issues. Most of the time works and at other times it doesn't. Also, there needs to be a screen shot image functionality similar to Snag it.

by iSpring Solutions on 14/06/2018

Hi Ronnie,
Thank you for sharing your sincere opinion about iSpring Learn here on Capterra. We are sure it will be helpful to anybody looking for an LMS.
Keep up the great work!
As per you feature requests, please forward them to [email protected]

• Reviewed on 13/06/2018
Sr. Embedded Engineer
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/12/2019

"iSpring Learn review"

Comments: The overall experience with iSpring suite is great. I recommend it to all users for e-learning.

Pros: iSpring learn have the capability to track all my assignments and their completion statistics. the courses could be used offline. also the courses could adapt to any screen size. its a great platform for learning and enhancing one's skills.

Cons: the software is great tool for e-learning. it contains many features such access to seminars and video-conferences. I donot find any drawbacks after use for about 2.5 years.

by iSpring Solutions on 08/01/2020

Hello and thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about iSpring Learn with the Capterra audience. We very much appreciate it and hope it keeps serving you well!

• Reviewed on 16/12/2019
Gwen K.
Education & Outreach Coordinator
Environmental Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/05/2019

"Easy to use program at the right cost!"

Comments: Customer service is excellent and responsive. The help videos and tutorials walk you through new tools and tips. Overall, I highly recommend this software!

Pros: This software is reasonably priced and fits our program budget. It has an incredibly clean display that is easy for users to navigate. Many of our participants are new to online learning, so it was essential to be user friendly. We have used this software for 2 years, and have had positive experience with our participants. Additionally, it was easy as an administrator to learn and create an interactive course. We have been very happy with our investment and look forward to developing more courses on iSpring.

Cons: The reports that are produced are excellent and typically share the information we want. But since the reports are auto-generated, sometimes it lacks some flexibility in what I am looking for. I have found a way around it, but I do sometimes wish there was a bit more ability to adapt the reports.

by iSpring Solutions on 04/06/2019

Hello Gwen,
Thank you tons for sharing your positive experience on working with iSpring with the Capterra audience.
We are pretty sure it will be useful to anyone looking for a solution for eLearning :)

• Reviewed on 30/05/2019
Dan M.
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/09/2016

"iSpring Learn"

Comments: I've had a couple support requests. iSpring has always responded within a few hours with real support, not just "review this FAQ". Real people with real answers. It's refreshing!

Pros: Ease of use. Support is excellent.

Cons: None

by iSpring Solutions on 16/09/2016

Hello, Dan!
Thanks for sharing!
Keep up the great work :)

• Reviewed on 15/09/2016
Alvaro P.
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2016

"iSpring Learn user's review"

Comments: I use to manager some virtual learning environment and I recommend iSpring Learn because it is so functional and simple. The mobile compatibility is very important nowadays and iSpring Learn is perfect to accomplish it. 99% I need in a LMS iSpring Learn provides, the commonly activities the students do are covered and are very simple to access.

Pros: Its easy interface.

by iSpring Solutions on 01/11/2016

Hello, Alvaro!
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about using iSpring Learn LMS.
We appreciate it greatly :)
Keep up the awesome work!

• Reviewed on 31/10/2016
Rob T.
Safety Engineer
Aviation & Aerospace, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2020

"Happy iSpring User"

Pros: The ability to upload our personal training documents.

Cons: Not the most intuitive software suite, eg: what's the difference between a course and a module, and why can't I automatically reassign a course, but not a module?

by iSpring Solutions on 25/11/2020

Hi Rob,
Thanks a lot for posting your kind words about iSpring software here on Capterra. It's incredibly nice to hear that you a happy iSpring user! Keep up the great work!
In case you have any questions, please submit them directly to iSpring Support team - [email protected] Our specialists will be happy to guide you through.

• Reviewed on 19/11/2020
Bob A.
Managing Partner
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2015

"A real surprise for someone who had no LMS background"

Comments: About 6 months ago, I decided that my consulting business should offer an online course. having no experience with online learning I set off on doing the obvious, Googling e-learning. What I found was more daunting than I expected and more expenses than anticipated. In my conversations with potential vendors I was quite impressed with iSpring Learns willingness to be open and share ideas. iSpring was flexible in the their product offering and enabled me to begin what I thought was an easy path.
I stumbled a bit in navigating the process; however, iSpring was there for every call, every email with a prompt and direct response which enabled me through the learning process. Their customer service is at the highest level with no language barriers or issues. They clearly understand their product and its relevant interfaces with 3rd party vendors.
The software is easy to use, intuitive and quite nimble in that it allows variations to a course without having to recreate the course to incorporate the variations you might want to tailor for a client.
I look forward to continue doing business with iSpring Learn

• Reviewed on 12/11/2015
Belinda M.
Program Development, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 28/10/2020

"iSpring surely lives up to its name!"

Comments: iSpringLearn made it possible for me to attain a vision for developing a personal development for a target population. It was so inspiring for me. My users had been complimenting how the program had benefited them.

Pros: The appearance of iSpring web portal is very appealing (warm and cheerful). I love how it presents the images and colors. Creating a course content is not difficult.

Cons: I struggle with the use of authoring tool, especially for develop quizzes, even after watching the tutorial video several times. (I know I still have to learn.)

by iSpring Solutions on 22/12/2020

Hello Belinda,
Thanks a lot for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra - we appreciate it greatly!
Hope you enjoy this exciting journey of content creation with iSpring. Can't wait to hear how you like working in iSpring after some time of using it :)
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Support team at [email protected] OR our Community Manager Polina at [email protected] Somebody will come to the rescue :)

• Reviewed on 28/10/2020
Micaiah L.
Office Worker
Higher Education Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 02/02/2019

"I spring learn review"

Pros: I love ispring because it is so good with helping me study for all of my multiple test I have in school. It is also accessible on any device, and it works wonderfully with my Wi-Fi at home. I have also seen my grades improve with using this software.

Cons: There isn't anything I don't like about this software.

by iSpring Solutions on 05/02/2019

Hello Micaiah,
Thank you greatly for your warm feedback about iSpring Learn LMS! Also, thanks for sharing your positive results from using it. It's always amazing to hear stories like yours :)
Keep it up!

• Reviewed on 02/02/2019
Andrey E.
Head of E-learning Department
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2016

"Easy and powerful, nice to begin with"

Comments: We use iSpring to create e-Learning courses and multimedia presentations. It also helps us demonstrate the benefits of distance learning to our customers and host our learning materials. We loved how easy it was to start working with iSpring. It offers a wide range of capabilities, which is more than enough for both content authoring and corporate training. iSpring instantly integrates into your PowerPoint, which is very convenient as no special skills are needed to start. Plus, iSpring tools are much more fairly priced. Thanks to iSpring LMS, it was much faster and much easier to make our first steps in deploying distance learning. We have managed to organize our learning materials in the form of a digital knowledgebase. We would recommend iSpring as a starting set of tools for those who are just beginning to work with a learning management system and don't have special skills in this area.

by iSpring Solutions on 10/05/2016

Hello, Andrey!
Thank you very much for your kind words!
So good to hear that you chose iSpring as your primary tool to launch e-Learning in your organization! Keep up the great work! :)

Yuriy K.
  • Reviewed on 23/05/2016

"Our project, called The Intellectual Ingenuity Club is now three years old. It is supported by th"

Comments: We use iSpring tools mostly to create training programs to improve focus, memory, thinking, and quick-wittedness. After two years of partnership with iSpring, we are completely sure that iSpring provides the best PowerPoint-based tools for generating and publishing e-Learning courses. We also leverage the learning process with the help of iSpring LMS: we create an online portal for our learners and parents who would like to keep an eye on their children's progress.
When generating courses for exercising intellectual abilities, we commonly use quizzes and interactive books. The key feature we always use is the capability to limit the response time for each question and/or each slide of a presentation.
The Support Team members are always very friendly and outgoing. You can rest assured they will help you with all the questions that pop up during the working process with an iSpring tool. Thank you, iSpring! You guys are the best!

by iSpring Solutions on 26/05/2016

Hello, Yuriy!
Thank you so much for sharing your kind feedback about iSpring Learn! We greatly appreciate it.
Keep up the awesome work!

• Reviewed on 23/05/2016
Ljupco B.
Kommunikatör
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2018

"Support iSpring learn"

Pros: Very good support they are always available

Cons: You must translate the language files yourself

by iSpring Solutions on 24/12/2018

Hi Ljupco,
Thanks for sharing your kind thoughts about iSpring products and service :)
If any questions come up, please send them directly to [email protected] Our specialists will be happy to help!

• Reviewed on 20/12/2018
Mathieu G.
Maître de conférences
1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/04/2018

"A very nice plateform"

Pros: the ease of use, even for a non-specialist of e-learning.
the support is wonderful (very very fast answer!)

by iSpring Solutions on 18/04/2018

Hi Mathieu,
Thank you very much for your kind words. We greatly appreciate it :)
Hope that iSpring keeps serving you well!

• Reviewed on 14/04/2018
Sharon W.
Communications Manager
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2018

"Excellent customer service!"

Pros: iSpring customer service is excellent! My company just purchased iSpring Learn, and the service representatives have been extremely helpful. They have been able to answer each question I have had in very short order.

Cons: My company purchased iSpring Learn last week, and we have no complaints or issues thus far.

by iSpring Solutions on 24/12/2018

Hello Sharon,
Thank you greatly for your sincere feedback about iSpring! We are happy to hear it met your needs :)

• Reviewed on 11/12/2018
Aleksandr L.
Project manager
  • Reviewed on 14/01/2016

"A convenient and affordable learning management system that helps instruct employees quickly and eff"

Comments: Our company has been using iSpring Learn since 2015. We needed an affordable and easy-to-use learning management system to teach and train our staff and clients. At that moment we were already using iSpring authoring tools, and iSpring Learn met all our demands just as well. The main advantages of this LMS are its reasonable price, simple settings and easy management process. Both we and our clients appreciate the fact that iSpring Learn has all the significant functions, such as organization of webinars, the possibility to deliver studying materials according to the payment, and the accessibility of content on various mobile devices. Many thanks to the iSpring team for such an effective collaboration!

by iSpring Solutions on 14/01/2016

Hi Aleksandr,
Thank you for your feedback!
We are glad to hear that iSpring Learn serves you well!

• Reviewed on 14/01/2016
Madeleine S.
Marketing Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/08/2020

"Expensive and Not User Friendly"

Comments: I used for roughly 6-months at my past role in association marketing.

Pros: This program is very robust and has many features for users of all skill levels. The training platform looks very professional.

Cons: This is not easy for the back end user. We had some issues deploying. This is also costly and takes a lot of effort of the administrator's end to create the training. More assistance would be appreciated.

by iSpring Solutions on 19/08/2020

Hello Madeleine,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about iSpring solutions! We very much appreciate it!
Regarding your Cons, have you contacted our Support Department? Our specialists are always here to help: [email protected] We also have lot's of helpful materials on our website, such as articles, videos, help docs, etc. that can help you get started in a snap: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/support

• Reviewed on 11/08/2020