• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.5 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.7 /5

About Pipefy

Pipefy is a process management software that empowers anyone to create and automate efficient workflows on their own.

Learn more about Pipefy

Ricardo P.
Internet, 11-50 Employees

"Bugs, lack of features"

Comments: I used to love Pipefy. Now I almost hate it. I was the person who convinced the team to migrate to Pipefy, just to be blocked by major bugs. It did not go well for me. I requested some features; they added me to a 'partnership program'. The partnership program transforms you into a Pipefy salesperson. I had a person to 'take care of me' - this is, request me to make sales, putting pressure on me to sell Pipefy to my customers. It was the worse experience I ever had in a partnership in my professional life. I wanted features, and now I'm a Pipefy salesman?
They advertise features that you can't find. I upgraded it to enterprise, and I didn't get the support they promised, nor the new reports. My rating of this product went from a 10 to a 2 in less than a year.

Pros: - Kanban with custom fields / rules
- Email automation with easy to build templates

Cons: - We find bugs all the times. We had a major migration to pipefy that was cancelled due to 2 critical bugs. They were fixed 6 months after we reported it.
- It misses basic features. PDF builder sucks. Reports are almost useless.
- Sales team lies to sell.

Robson P.
CTO
  • Reviewed on 24/03/2020

"The best Process Management Platform"

Pros: Pipefy has a lot of tools to help small business that haven`t IT Team.
Automations, integration with Zapier and API Access are one of more importants tools of Pipefy, with this three tools you can make pipefy work as your business process work, and with a lot of AUTOMATION!
Pipefy templates: Pipefy offers templates to start your process control, probably any process that you will put on pipefy, someone already did. So you can just use an template, and adapt they to your business. Pipefy Apps: Pipefy gives some apps integrations direct in the Pipefy Platform. My preferred is "Sprint App", Sprint App transform the Pipefy Kanban in a Sprint Tool, with management of Sprints, etc.

Cons: Some features that i would like to see in Pipefy is: - Time control: could have some "Pipefy Apps" that generate time report of taks, and users. - Export Database: One thing that I would like is be able to export Database data with just one Button. I needed this tool a lot of times, and I had to write an script to do this using the GraphQL Api.

• Reviewed on 24/03/2020
Pablo R.
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/02/2020

"Automate almost any process"

Comments: With Pipefy I could have better response for clients with less people.

Pros: Pipefy has a great UX, is very intuitive and very easy to use. The learning curve is fast, and when you learn to use it, you can automate almost any process. For example, in our design company, we connect various processes of our company such as Sales process, budget proposals, accounts payable, accounts receivable, task management , project management and even the hiring process. We connect to Pipefy with slack to notify when a new project starts or when we start a new project or close a deal.

Cons: There are just a few details than pipefy could improve as:
- Use math formulas on his forms
- Calculate the real time use on a process it only calculates the time on the pipe of a card.

• Reviewed on 24/02/2020
Team Lead
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/11/2019

"An easy and best project management tool"

Comments: The best experience compared to JIRA, Trello. The features are well thought off. If more similar tools are acquired and given in one combined package, corporate adoption would be more. I personally feel, still Pipefy is miles ahead in user experience compared to other products. Every little option is well thought off.

Pros: 1. Easy integration and APIs provided for integration using integromat, IFTTT
2. Free trial for 5 pipes that enabled our small team to try it out and make a presentation to the management
3. Custom process flow and automation tools for trigerring mails and notifications

Cons: 1. A major hurdle in convincing the management was the standalone cost for pipefy which was per user. In the gambit of tools available like atlassian tools. A standalone tool though extremely superior, falls short because of lack of other tools like wiki, chat etc., that comes packaged together.
2. Reports - Though they are customizable, charts and report templates would surely help in competing similar products

• Reviewed on 05/11/2019
Mateus E.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

"Excellent Plataform"

Comments: My experience with Pipefy is very satisfactory. Even with some features to develop, we can solve a lot of problems and we can give a pace to our processes and business dynamics.

Pros: The most important problem that I consider that Pipefy helps a lot is communication. I can input some information wherever I been and someone at our office can roll on the processes, without even calling me or e-mail me.

Cons: I miss some native features like a connection with Google Calendar, a time control about how long it takes to finish an activity and others.

Carolina K.
Merchant Success Analyst
Financial Services Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2020

"Pipefy is the best tool to get things done"

Comments: My experience with Pipefy is really satisfactory! I was able to deploy 3 new processes and avoid many mistakes by controlling them better and using Pipefy's features.

Pros: It's the easiest tool to set up any type of process or project that you currently need to organize and deploy.

Cons: I'd like to have a better system to create approval and escalation processes

• Reviewed on 17/12/2020
Rafael B.
Product Designer
  • Reviewed on 18/02/2020

"Pipefy is on top of all our processes"

Pros: Ease of use, advanced customisation, fits well to manage almost any process I needed.

Cons: As we use Pipefy for controlling all of our processes, there are some features only available in major plans that would be very nice for us to have, but the price is prohibitive for now as a small business, specially due to exchange rates.

• Reviewed on 18/02/2020
Laura S.
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/12/2020

"Admin Review - Laura Spear"

Pros: In a company environment where you have employees overwhelmed with workload and critical systems that need to be in place, pipefy has allowed us (with much thoughtful construction and automation) to ensure that these systems don't slip and get attention from all parties involved.
The automated delivery and rules are great. The phase descriptions are very helpful.

Cons: The only thing that might help clients be more successful at utilizing all of the benefits of the platform is if you had the ability to do an in-person consultation with administrators to ensure that their pipes are developed how they need them to be and answer all hanging questions as it starts to be used.
It would be helpful if a card were in a phase without being acted on if there could be some exponential alerting. Perhaps this is available, I just never discovered.
There is a steep learning curve to thinking like a pipe! ;)

• Reviewed on 29/12/2020
Peter V.
Marketing manager
Automotive, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/02/2020

"Fantastic Inventory Management Product"

Comments: Very happy with pipefy and I look forward to plenty more years to come!

Pros: I have been using pipefy for 3 or 4 years now and I absolutely love it. It is very versatile and user friendly as it enables you to build your own platform for tracking, organizing and streamlining start to finish processes within your business. This product give me the confidence to manage our inventory from my desktop or phone, no matter where I am or the time of day. What a great product.

Cons: It would be nice to be able to make certain changes to individualize each process within your pipe with different colours to make the visual of each process be more defined.

• Reviewed on 27/02/2020
Pablo M.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2019

"Great tool for process management, quite hard to make customizable reports"

Pros: It's a great tool for process management, as you can customize each stage to certain requirements and allows you to document each step through the whole process. You can also build the processes you need from scratch and have them as you wish. Besides, it's very simple to add new cards and star a new task using an initial form, as you can do it even from a mobile device. It also allows to connect to API tools like Zapier, to connect with other web apps.

Cons: The customization process is a bit long and not so friendly. Although, it gives you many tools, the UX is not very smooth as you need go back and forth to different screens.
Reporting is not simple or as customizable as the design of the boards. It gives a lot of information but its quite hard to compress it into a meaningfull dashboard. We had to combine different apps to create our own dashboard. Also, its mobile app is not as complete as the web app version.

• Reviewed on 29/10/2019
Steven R.
project coordinator
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2019

"Moving parts"

Comments: It has helped our department take a disorganized mess of papers and turn it into a easy to use and visualize flow chart. seeing at a glance where all of our projects are at in their work process.

Pros: organize many different moving parts and specific details of individual jobs

Cons: the app could be better, involvement from installers is necessary to take full advantage, but that's more of an organization issue rather than an issue of the product

• Reviewed on 07/11/2019
Bryan J.
Medical Devices, 2-10 Employees

"Pipefy"

Pros: Flexibility and ease of customization. A person with very little IT experience and design a pipe.

Cons: I wish I could integrate it into other software more. I would like to see added the ability to add functionality that lets me choose how individual phases of a pipe are organized, first to last, last to first, alphabetical, type of card together, etc. I can only adjust on the entire pipe level of earliest to latest and vise versa, I need to be able to do that on the phase level.

Matheus R.
Sales head
Industrial Automation, 11-50 Employees

"Pipefy pros and cons"

Comments: I'm organizing the hole process of my business in pipefy, having everything connected and automatized

Pros: Easy to use; very customizable; good interface and support

Cons: Poor data analyses; difficult to connect to others softwares

Alvaro R.
Consultor
Financial Services Software, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/12/2018

"Amazing Tool for Inside process Management"

Comments: It’s a really good Tool. We use it is Selling, project management and inside process. It help us a lot.

Pros: I love that it is so easy to use and to personalize, creating a unique and useful tool. At my company we use Pipefy from the Selling Process to the After Selling process, it help us organize all the process to make a good job!

Cons: I has so many uses that I don’t even know, and a think that I don’t like is that. I wish I could use all the functions without having to look so deep into it, because it would be easier. It is easy to use, but if you need something more complicated you need to study the software a lot to get it done.

• Reviewed on 28/12/2018
Eduardo A.
Vice-president
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/12/2020

"Great software!"

Pros: It has many extremely useful functions to automate and facilitate day-to-day work

Cons: It is a little difficult to learn how to use and explore all its functions

• Reviewed on 22/12/2020
Cristiano M.
CO-Founder and CEO
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2018

"The best "Process Management tool"!"

Comments: Now I have a easy and cheap way to track my work and my team's work. Before Pipefy I was lost in e-mails, Trello, Wunderlist, WhatsApp (and others) trying to get my work and my team's work "on track" but I was lost. With Pipefy I have all my workflows and work process in a same place.

Pros: Easy of use, interface, pricing and the possibility to create my process management the way I need with no "IT guy".

Cons: Time tracking will be a great feature for the future. Also a way to start counting time of working on a task automatically and mandatory could help us to have a "time tracking" in a better way.

by Pipefy on 06/02/2018

Vanildo P.
Program Development, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2020

"Great tools to software development teams"

Pros: Powerful tool to follow the development of software projects, daily monitoring together with Pipefy's kanban helps us to keep track and give visibility to everyone on the team and especially to stake holders

Cons: I have nothing to complain about Pipefy, maybe the cost that could be more affordable for the entrepreneur

• Reviewed on 19/12/2020
Rudiney F.
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2016

"Best software manager and its so low investment!"

Comments: Once you discover how much you can customize your workflow you see the power of Pipefy! I could replace several specific small software and manage everything together inside pipefy

Pros: The power to deeply customize workflow exactly the way i need and manage/integrate several different process in the same tool.

Cons: There are many awesome features (like the ability to share a public link to create a card in a pipe) that are hidden under the settings page.

by Pipefy on 12/09/2016

• Reviewed on 12/09/2016
Antonio J.
Partner
Medical Devices, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2017

"I have known similar softwares, but this is by far the best on the market."

Comments: Organization, productivity and automatation of process.

Pros: The amount of solutions that the tool offers, as well as the fast and individualized customer service.

by Pipefy on 05/02/2018

Thank you for your review!

• Reviewed on 25/10/2017
Felipe D.
Co Founder
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2018

"It's a amazing and powerful tool to customize process and save time"

Comments: I can organized my internal process and suggest for my customers an efficient way to automate their job routine

Pros: Automations between pipelines and customisable database are really useful tools and it generates lot of opportunities to customize our business process, per example.

Cons: Only one automation for the free plan is a good way to initiate and learn more about the platform, but it probably will not the enough as soon you get more use

by Pipefy on 29/05/2018

• Reviewed on 22/05/2018
Guilherme B.
Partner, Marketing e Vendas
Financial Services Software
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2018

"Easy to use and very helpful to manage internal process of my company. Game changer for us!"

Comments: Organization, less time spent trying to understanding what's going on and gain on sales results and internal teams performance.

Pros: Visual organisation of project status helps our team to stay at the same page, follow deadlines e briefs more wisely.

by Pipefy on 06/02/2018

Allan vinicius D.
Jr. Buyer
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2018

"It is the future of digital toolings"

Pros: With pipefy, companies can built standard processes, beyond that it could make possible the real time information, something that is each day more important to competitive companies.

Cons: The platform is growing day by day, so by the momment it has not all the features that could give coverage to a robust process.

by Pipefy on 23/04/2018

• Reviewed on 19/04/2018
Jonathan C.
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/05/2020

"Great product over-all, great supportresources"

Pros: The UI is great, services team was very helpful. Automation is a great feature as well as the reporting capabilities and email triggers.

Cons: One limitation which was the missing link for us. The Database feature just is ready for primetime yet. It's not easy to integrate and import is limited to create only. no import/update available and no bulk delete. Without these things, we couldn't use the database feature which was a requirement for us.

• Reviewed on 27/05/2020
Cleber M.
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/10/2019

"excellent process management software"

Pros: very easy and fast, intuitive interface and responsive

Cons: sometimes it´s slow, but this isnot common

Fernando B.
Managing Associate
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/01/2021

"Poor exemples and models"

Comments: I haven´t got any benefits with Pipefy

Pros: the Pipefy Integration with other systems by e-mail and API is what I liked

Cons: Difficult to get good examples and way to operate the system