• Overall

About vcita

Manage & grow your business with one app that does It all. Goodbye endless phone calls, so-long paperwork, hello client loyalty!

Learn more about vcita

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used vcita before?

Brice W.
Partner in US

The perfect solution for Service Professionals and small businesses

5 9 months ago

Comments: Overall our experience with vCita has been great. They add a lot of features that are in line with the current temperature of the market and they support their releases with webinars and training calls. It is nice to have training available for new release feature especially when those items are not at a cost so it doesn't feel like a sales pitch in disguise.

Pros:

vCita has a lot to offer small businesses and service providers. Great for booking, communication, and client management. Works exceptionally well in industries where email communication is not the norm. Lawn care, salons, medical offices (has levels with HIPPA compliance), Axe throwing bars (reservations and waiver completion).

Cons:

This solution would be perfect for solo entrepreneurs if they could lockdown being a legitimate email enabled system. As is it does everything a small business or single consultant needs except its painful to get clients to use the client portal once they have had a single email communication with you.

Law of Attraction Coach in US

Wonderful way to engage visitors to your website. I highly recommend for new practitioners

5 4 years ago

Comments: Love having my clients book online and syncs with Google calendar.

Pros:

1. Love the POP up on the website - engages visitors and my business grew because of it 2. I like the ability for my patients to schedule their own appointments and I can make recurring appointments 3. People can schedule with other team members 4. Syncs with Google Calendar 5. Works well on mobile

Cons:

1. On rare occasion the sync with Google calendar doesn't work and it messes up my schedule. 2. I ask for 48 hour cancellation but clients can still cancel last minute and the system lets them reschedule it even though the policy says they cannot 3. Email campaigns are rudimentary and are extremely cumbersome for those with over 500 mailing list and one cannot divide the blast based on metrics (the most active clients in the last 6 months, certain age groups etc.)

Linden S.
Founder in US

Ties all together

4 2 years ago

Comments: Overall the tool has been a great help for us to streamline our processes.

Pros:

We like the way it ties our contact form, CRM and invoices together.

Cons:

Invoices can only be paid by one person. They can't forward to someone for payment.

Alternatives Considered: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Switching to vcita: It was able to tie together multiple things at once.

Kimse lameel W.
Kimse lameel W.
Manifesting Coach in US
11-50 Employees

Love it and I love that it keeps getting better

5 4 years ago

Pros:

I like having all my clients in one place. I love that new features are being added all the time. I love that I can integrate it with my website

Cons:

I would like more payment processing options I would like to schedule my campaigns I would like to add videos and more than one image to my email campaigns I would like a better followup system so I can note what the followup is about how many times I have called and moniter my contact so they can be removed if not intreseted

Dion T.
Graduate Enrollment Advisor in US
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees

I love Vcita, it really helps a busy person like myself, manage my day.

5 4 years ago

Comments: The fact that Vcita sync's with Google. So, whatever I put on one calendar shows up on the other calendar. The outcome is that I never miss anything.

Pros:

Vcita syncing with Google. I have two calendars a Vcita and a Google calendar, whatever I put in my Google calendar automatically appears in my Vcita calendar, and whatever I put in my Vcita calendar automatically appears in my Google calendar. Love, Love, Love this feature!

Sarah M.
Mental Health Care, Self Employed

Excellent product

5 2 years ago

Comments: reducing no-shows, allowing clients to access the calendar on-line

Pros:

I can't believe how many features are included. It is easy to use. The online booking feature brought in a new client on the day I set it up.

Cons:

I didn't realize that the SMS appointment reminder messages were not included in the basic plan.

Lynne F.
Dog trainer in Canada
E-Learning, Self Employed

Don't get this. A real waste of time and money.

2 2 years ago

Comments: In one word: Horrible.

Pros:

I am a professional dog trainer who has designed websites for the last 20 years. None of the features on this platform work on my simple wordpress website. I got this with the dream of having clients, payments and scheduling flow smoothly.

Cons:

Not one feature on this platform worked for scheduling clients, group classes, enrolling students, taking payments or event setting the calendar. Once an event is on the calendar, you cannot remove it. Group events all default to invitation only ( a somewhat weird and useless default) so, you have to get people to sign up before you invite them to join a class, rather than just having them enrol on their own. Unwieldy, but it might be workable.. However, clients are not allowed to enrol on the lovely vCita intake form. The form doesn't send. Lastly, the support is negligible. I have reached out three times, and instead of immediately helping with these issues, I have had to wait 2 weeks to get an appointment with a customer support rep. who bailed on the first appointment and didn't even bother to let me know she was cancelling. . In the meantime my livelihood hangs in the balance, with all classes having to be cancelled and customers disappointed. I certainly feel ripped off. Don't bother with this one.

Carrie S.
Photographer/Owner in US
Photography, 2-10 Employees

Excellent Customer Service & Many Great Features

5 2 years ago

Comments: With my other service, we have been using this for a few years & it has always been a great resource for the business we are using it for. Earlier this year, when preparing for our holiday season coming up, I had some technical issues & had a phone call with a tech who was INCREDIBLE. He was patient, knowledgeable, & helpful beyond the task we worked on.

Pros:

The details available to capture from a client and all the necessary to customize exactly to your needs.

Cons:

There are some navigation challenges when first setting up, but the thing I like the least is that we cannot suspend our account when not in use. Being a seasonable business, it would be a huge budget saver if we could put it on hold when not in use.

Cynthia F.
president in US

good

4 4 years ago

Pros:

easy to use and my clients like the notifications, but it has not been able to block out an hour when something else is scheduled.

Cons:

too expensive, I just received your bill for continuing the services and it seems quite high..can you bring down the price?

Chelsea K.
Client Services Manager in US

Dependable, but not the easiest to tailor to my specific needs.

4 4 years ago

Pros:

Calendar feature is easy to use and I like the overall format and the way it looks, and the reminders that are sent out prior to the meetings.

Cons:

I have had issues with time zones- it is supposed to automatically adjust to the client time zone when they book a meeting, but every few weeks something goes wrong and I call a client at the wrong time, which doesn't reflect very well on our business.

Paul G.
Owner in Canada

I have found Vcita to be a simple yet practical way to engage my clients on my website.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

I believe the value for their free product is amazing and like that I am able to deploy a working CRM solution for free that I am able to easily scale up when I am ready to go for the premium product.

Claudia P.
Technical Writer in US

Good messaging; scheduling is a little confusing and sometimes inflexible

4 4 years ago

Pros:

Has a messaging feature to communicate with my doctor's staff. You can schedule an appointment; there are several types of appointments to choose from that indicate the length of time and purpose, as well as the price (I don't file insurance for these visits). You can see your appointment history.

Cons:

Navigation can be difficult when you try to do anything that doesn't conform exactly to the normal setup. Trying to cancel or reschedule does not always work. I was billed for an appointment that I canceled well in advance; staff didn't get additional details I added to another one.

Dalia B.
Founder fully in balance in Israel
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Great platform

5 2 years ago

Comments: Love the CRM and being able to have all info under one umbrella. Easy to use

Pros:

The CRM The payment and invoicing feature

Cons:

1-The limitation with the PayPal automation, as I cannot specify which service I am automating in zapier 2-the layout of the emails coming from the platform with coding, doesn't look very high level

Karl S.
CEO in US
Financial Services Software

I have had a very smooth relationship with the software

5 5 years ago

Pros:

Easy to promote and simple for people to connect. It also was extremely easy to hook into my website through wordpress

Cons:

I would love to have a system that somehow was responsive to the relationship based systems such as LinkedIn, FB, Twitter etc..

Romi C.
Romi C.
Mental Health Counselor in
1,001-5,000 Employees
Used the Software for: Not provided

Very convenient and easy to use software

4 7 years ago

Comments: I recently came across VCita and utilize it for my yoga, coaching, and massage business. I am also a psychology/counseling intern part-time and that position consumes time I would otherwise spend managing my private healing arts business. VCita has supported me to manage scheduling and client information in one convenient interface. This has afforded me more time to focus on other details of my private business. I love how my clients can schedule directly online and do not need to call, text, or email me directly to make an appointment. They love it too, as it gives them more independence. This saves me hours of time per month that I can use to focus on other important business-related tasks. I find this system also helps bolster new business and brings in return business as well.

Cons:

I would like to see a more in depth section for client notes for those of us in the health industry. I am curious to learn more about any syncing abilities with financing softwares. Thank you, Romi

President in US

Great software when starting my business.

4 4 years ago

Pros:

The thing I like most about using vcita as my business appointment scheduling is he ease around the dashboard.

Cons:

Only downside to using the vcita was the redirection page, moving customers away from my company website.

Camille F.
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11-50 Employees

What was my life before VCita?

4 9 months ago

Comments: I actually recommend it to all of my peers in the industry

Pros:

Ease of use and the customer service is above and beyond my expectations

Cons:

The mobile functions could be improved.

Jean-christophe P.
Director in France
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees

Vcita as Working Ecosystem ... Really powerfull

4 3 years ago

Comments: So easy tu use for me and for my team
Customers are involved
Everybody knows exactly what he has to do and when
Re-targeting customers is very easy

Pros:

The most powerful thing is : I'm able with Vcita to give a working ecosystem for the prospects and my customers. That give me a serious advantage to do marketing campaigns smoothly ... Having a global overview and go deeper if need is very comfortable to me

Cons:

the invoice are not completely suitable for the french market, some line are missing into the invoices or I don't know how to do it.

Elena A.
Coach in Russia
Human Resources, Self Employed

Everything is great

5 4 years ago

Comments: I already answered this question in step 1.

Pros:

Automatisation of appointments management, easy and friendly interface, possibility to build in widgets.

Marion W.
Principal in US
Human Resources, Self Employed

Great tool for the self-employed

4 2 years ago

Pros:

Easy to use; integrated approach to my schedule, identifying clients and invoicing.

Cons:

would love to see more features added soon

Andre V.
Boss in South Africa
Entertainment, Self Employed

vCita review

4 2 years ago

Pros:

I was up and running in a matter of a few minutes

Cons:

I couldn't find a way to change the currency to rand so couldn't really use it

Brenda R.
Used the Software for: Not provided

So far, so good!

5 4 years ago

Pros:

I like the fact that my customers and I receive confirmation of our appointments. I also am pleased that it is easy to use.

Shane R.
Financial Services Software

Just what i was looking for

5 6 years ago

Comments: I was turned onto vcita by a fellow coach in my area and feel like i struck gold on my first time out. This scheduling software has great customization features and is incredibly easy to set up and use. Since companies hire me to coach their employees having this software takes all of the scheduling duties of private coaching sessions off the plate of wellness coordinators and they love. It has improved all aspects of my business with the capability of billing and sending follow up documents to clients. I highly recommend it.

Pros:

Ease of set up, clean look and integration with website, ability to customize

Cons:

None that i have come across

Jacqueline G.
Founder/CEO in US

I use cVita on behalf of my customers to manage their email campaigns.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

I like the flexibility of the software and its ability to customize like adding company branding and logo.

Cons:

Pricing could be better. They do have different packages but if you look around at other competitors you can get the same or better features elsewhere for a lower price.

Bill M.
Religious Institutions

Outstanding!

5 6 years ago

Comments: vCita is amazing! It is very easy to use and just simply works! I recently called them for support, and my questions were answered immediately with added information that really helped. It's a pleasure to simply use the software!