Filter by:

• Overall

About Scoro

Scoro is an end-to-end work management solution that enables you to control your entire workflow in one place.

Learn more about Scoro

Raimonds S.
Raimonds S.
Country Manager in Latvia
Building Materials, 2-10 Employees

CRM system

3 3 years ago

Comments: First of all, it is project control and ability to see the future market potential. This tool first of all was meant to be as helping tool fore sales persons but it is also good tool for budgeting and future planning by segments and customer groups. It also helps us to keep up with our customers.

Pros:

Before I found Scoro I already had experience with couple other CRM softweres and Scoro was the one which allow me to develop this CRM according to my needs. Besides my company was one of the first customers of Scoro so I was able not only see how it was in begining but also how Scoro was developing constantly to become one of the most "easy to work with" systems to improve daily sales. The most what I like about Scoro from early beggining was that it does not force You to use something standartized but allow You to organize it according Your needs and daily processes. This CRM system allows me to solve different important issues to improve my project control and sales overall. After my suggestion this CRM was implemented not only by other sister companies but also by several partners of our company and are established as really helpful tool to conduct projects and also help sales personal to improve their abilities and skills.

Cons:

As a new developing system no always all my wishes can be implemented by 100% but it is sort of understandable.

Craig L.
Operations Manager in UK
Oil & Energy, 11-50 Employees

EPSCO Ltd

5 4 weeks ago New

Comments: We have found this easy to set up, easy to get comfortable with using, adaptable in most ways we need to use and has given us freedom to work remotely on a common package.

Pros:

The most important features for our use has been the ability to have quotations and projects built in one central location under a common template. This gives consistency and easy access for all staff without having to know where items are stored on a central server. Ability to create products and servers which leads to consistency in the text provided in quotations. Have replaced estimated income documents with Scoro's Pipeline function.

Cons:

Inability to separate out lines of a quote so that income from a certain line can be in our pipeline on one month and another in the next. We have a lot of clients who we quote one single quote but the lines of the quote are completed over a period. For invoicing this is not an issue but for estimating income only the total appears in the close by date month.

Aideen M.
Director Operations in Netherlands
Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 Employees

Why We Selected Scoro

4 8 months ago

Comments: I am very happy with this product - Ido feel we could have done with a lot more training at the beginning, as a result we only scratch the surface with regard to using the many features of Scoro. The plan is to introduce more of the products to the company shortly. And to request more training.

Pros:

We were a start up and having worked for large companies using multiple software products for finance/vendor management I decided I wanted one product only. After an extensive search and a lot of research we decided on Scoro. The team at Scoro are helfpul and friendly and eager to keep users happy. They listen to your feedback and requirements and when possible and if demand is high enough they embelish their product e.g. Scoro Gantt being the latest additon.

Cons:

I'm still learning and could really do with more training - perhaps not Scoro's issue but we would have had a 2nd visit from a consultant on site if it wasn't for the pandemic. I would like to arrange for a consultant to assist for our future development as soon as travel is possible.

Marius J.
Marius J.
Deputy Director in Lithuania
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees

The first CRM/BMS I have fallen in love from the first sight

5 3 years ago

Comments: We were looking for CRM/BMS for a long time (more than 5 years), and personally I have tested/checked many of variaous systems. When I have got a SCORO ad and opened preview - something inside me told that this should be definitely what we were looking for. After couple of months we purchased licenses. Onboardin passed very smoothly, and literally we have started to use it and enjoy since a first login. For our small company it is real helper - everything is in the place and if/when somebody is absent (either for vacation or some other reasons) - it is easy to track and make undone tasks of absent person.
Sales chain is a big WOW - very easy to process offers/orders/purchase orders and Invoices (with an option of tracking unpaido ones).
That's it. Though we use not all of features from Ultimate package, but there are plans to transfer more processes to Scoro from other systems we still use paralelly.

Pros:

Ease of use Perfect interface and document relations in the sale chain Adaptable Configurable Feature requests are implemented in a reasonable terms

Cons:

The biggest problem currently - there is no line numbers at the proposal, and as far as I was informed - no quick solution for this Price (especially for bigger enterprises) - as heard from potential customers....

Liene M.
Liene M.
Media Agencies Sales Director in Latvia

Perfect when you get used to it

5 3 years ago

Comments: In general, it seems that we have not even worked so far. Now we are at a more professional level, customer lists are organized and understandable, accounting is transparent. Communication with the client can be traced throughout the course of the relationship.

Pros:

368/5000 Easily monitor my time consumption at work. It is very easy to monitor the dynamics of relationships with the client. Never miss important things. I know what my colleagues are doing and where they are. We have gone through a new level of offer preparation. Accounting supervision is available to everyone, you can see the status of each client-whether he delayed payment, whether the invoice was sent, etc. Available from any device with Internet access

Cons:

It takes some time to understand the program and its features. Sometimes the orientation between the sections is similar to the maze :)

Roman L.
CEO in Lithuania

Advertising agency with Scoro

5 3 years ago

Comments: Lithuanian support is very nice and profesional, everytime helps us when we have any questions. In one place (Scoro) we can organize lots of team jobs, and less use other system programs. Some features what is very need: team chat and file sharing system and mobile aplication more user friendly.

Pros:

Our company like most that we can plan jobs by day, we see what jobs is overdued, what is lost, what we should do today and plan work for designer and programmer by job planner. It easy to use invoices, offer and proformas with tasks, and we never loose this information.

Cons:

Best thing is invoicing and proforming system what we can easy to generate, send reminders, place task to collegues from email to scoro.

manager in Latvia
Broadcast Media, 2-10 Employees

Scoro feedback

5 2 years ago

Comments: just a positive experience, great that there is a program that helps mid-level professionals in their daily work!

Pros:

given that I use this program every day, it is very convenient, easy to read and understand for anyone. customer tracking, project management, invoicing - all in one program that works online, which means I can go to work and do my things anywhere in the world

Cons:

As soon as the program was installed, we made some corrections that were necessary for our company, and since then the program has been continuously improved and updated. there are no minuses

Maigi P.
manager in Estonia

Long-term user

5 8 months ago

Comments: Very good customer support- questions are answered quickly and they always try to find solutions :)

Pros:

Ease of use and customization, covers many business tasks, very good customer support!

Cons:

calendar structure and calendar team-view - impossible to understand time-lines

Nickolas L.
Owner in Denmark
Information Technology & Services

Super professional and user-friendly cloud crm

Pros:

Scoro is the most intuitive, user-friendly CRM system that gives you a totally "big picture" of your sales situation. It is essential in a world of overflowing information. At the same time it can be set up to automate some of your everyday routines, saving you time that you can use on more profitable things. The time you apply to customer activities can be registered and tracked so you can keep an eye on what you use your precious time and how much you actually can bill your time spent. All in all a super good CRM system which knows how to exploit synergies when several people work together in teams.

Cons:

I miss integration with LinkedIn and possible. other social media. It would make it more complete

Kristiina T.
Kristiina T.
Managing Director in Estonia

After using Scoro we are finally able to handle customer full profile and account from one system .

5 4 years ago

Comments: It enabled us to start building the customer relationship management in the company so we understand from the first call until the end of the customer lifetime what has happened with the customer and if we did our best to keep the relationship in the good shape.

Pros:

- good view on customers - good dashboards - user friendly - regular version upgrades - good level support

Cons:

- billing and invoicing part can be improved -daily dashboard for sales representative can be improved

Owner & Designer in UK
Design, 2-10 Employees

Excellend business management software

5 3 years ago

Comments: Scoro allows us to manage projects, quotes, invoices and tasks, allowing a single, integrated dashboard view of the business.

Pros:

Scoro is highliy customisable and can be set up to suit your business. It also integrates with Toggl and Xero to help streamline our workflow. Scoro is updated regularly with new features.

Cons:

It could do with a start/stop task timer to allow easier time entry. We use Toggl to achieve this currently instead.

Roberts L.
General Manager in Latvia
Biotechnology, 2-10 Employees

Smooth, Efficient and Reliable

5 4 years ago

Comments: Ease of work. A unified system for work and monitoring your company.

Pros:

An easy way to follow the communication with your contacts. Ability to see what are you spending time for and what are the rewards for it. Overall ability to see how your business is doing at a glance.

Cons:

When looking at the work report you constantly need to change the default view to current day. Not so intuitive UI when creating .pdg templates etc.

Bram V.
CEO in Belgium
Online Media, 2-10 Employees

A great software for any creative media company

4 8 months ago

Comments: Love it every day!

Pros:

I like that it is a real all-in-one solution.

Cons:

The help texts for some functions could be improved.

Deivi T.
Deivi T.
Account Manager in Estonia
Media Production, 51-200 Employees

Perfect for salesperson

4 3 years ago

Comments: Scoro is very good for salesperson. I can easily create my do-to list and change it if I want. Also it's good thats scoro reminds me my activites.

Pros:

Very easy to use, perfect software for salesperson

Cons:

So many updates. Sometimes it seemed that evey week there was a new update.

Kadi U.
Board member in Estonia
Nonprofit Organization Management, Self Employed

4 3 years ago

Comments: We are working with volunteers so we need great "engine" what keeps all our stuff nice and tighty. Scoro ALMOST can do that.

Pros:

Team work possibilities, that every one can see tasks and topics, dont need to send all the emails.

Cons:

We need software where EVERYTHING is in one place - full email accounts import included. But now there is possibilite only partly - just send some marketing emails which is not really we need. And if there is google documents under project, it is impossible to choose who may see it. All prject team can, dont like it...

Ryan B.
Project Manager in Netherlands
Information Services, 501-1,000 Employees

One of the best project management tools

5 last month New

Pros:

Scoro allows you to into a great level of depth when it comes to organizing your tasks .You can create as many subtasks as you need ,assign them ,attach files and put deadlines on them . Overviewing the overall progress is also useful .

Cons:

Scoro is more complicated than other project management programs I have used ,there is definitely a learning curve at the beginning . The program doesn't help much with preparing for unplanned events due to how rigid the calendar is .

Kristiine K.
Kristiine K.
Audit Assistant in Estonia
Accounting Software, 51-200 Employees

Been using the application for almost a year for daily entries associated with job duties.

4 3 years ago

Pros:

I like Scoro for its simplicity and light approach. When you are a fresh user, you get used to it quickly. Making entries is convenient as the team makes continuously improvements for the application. In addition you have the oppportunity to design the calendar and home page respectively for your needs.

Cons:

Design of the app could be more practical and colourful. For instance you could appoint certain colour for certain activity type - that way it easier to find activities in the calendar view.

Freelance Web Developer in Latvia
Import & Export, 2-10 Employees

Scoro review

5 3 years ago

Comments: Quite satisfied, I can do everything I need, just some specific cases require a bit of adaptation of the software to a certain need, but that is a rare occasion.

Pros:

The general functions to create/manage tasks and projects and the ability to follow them easily.

Cons:

If you want to manage PDF templates and the field options in them you have to have some coding background to understand it, a simple employee cannot manage these things I constantly need help from Scoro team or a Web Developer to make some more advanced changes.

Tommi K.
Project Manager in Finland

Almost there

4 3 years ago

Comments: Quite good. There are some minor issues but sometimes the blame should be directed to the admin instead of the software provider.

Pros:

Quite easy to use and having all the necessary information in one project.

Cons:

The invoicing of the used hours should be done without adding them to an invoice as a summed hours. All the lines must be invoced separately if needed.

Ali Y.
Senior Account Manager in Saudi Arabia

Scoro - Good

5 9 months ago

Pros:

Ease and comfort User interface Follow-up Reminders Ease of change

Cons:

Nothing - All specifications were fun and easy

Graphic Designer in India
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 10,000+ Employees

Automate your tasks with Scoro

4 3 years ago

Comments: Scoro is used in our company as one of the CRM tool. We use scoro for mainly invoicing needs.

Pros:

Zero Learning curve 360-degree overview of a customer: this gives me the a-z information of my customer, which is amazing. Integration with other tools are simple.

Cons:

Bit pricey compared to other similar tools in the market.

Tadas C.
Tadas C.
Sales Executive in Lithuania
Retail, 11-50 Employees

Full of features, lazy support

4 3 years ago

Pros:

A lot of features in the product, have an API.

Cons:

Lack of plug and play integrations. This would help to exploit product even more.

Reelika R.
sales manager in Estonia
Media Production, 51-200 Employees

Amazingly easy to use!

4 3 years ago

Pros:

Amazingly user friendly software, good and fast customer support

Cons:

In some periods there are too many updates

Gerry K.
Photographer in New Zealand

It offers so much versatility allowing a group of us to share diaries and see what each one is doing

5 4 years ago

Pros:

It works. Appears to work seamlessly and simply on the surface while behind the scenes it must be very complex. Makes it easy for the user.

Cons:

While clicking on an existing calendar event it is really easy to move it to another time of day without noticing. Would be better if changes to time required a confirmation.

Kristīne K.
Marketing in Latvia
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

Scoro Review

5 3 years ago

Comments: overall I have positive experience using Scoro daily.

Pros:

It's easy to use. I can easily send invoice and message to costumer and the same time let my colleagues know which things are done.

Cons:

Sometimes I can't find contacts that already exist. So in our system there is some contacts/ costumers that are saved twice.