Quickbooks Online Reviews

4.3 (5,979) Write a Review!

About Quickbooks Online

QuickBooks Online is a small business accounting software and app that allows you to manage your business anywhere, anytime.

Learn more about Quickbooks Online

Pros:

Everything is easy to use, the bank integration feature is super helpful, and I can do it on any computer that has internet.

Cons:

When you first start using the app it can be irritating and tricky.

Quickbooks Online ratings

4.2
4.0
4.2
4.1

8.1/10

Quickbooks Online has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 5,979 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Quickbooks Online before?

Filter reviews (5,980)

Ali
Ali
CEO in US

We Run on Quickbooks

5.0 last month New

Comments: We love Quickbooks!

Pros:

Quickbooks makes it easy to manage the finance operations of our business! We use Quickbooks daily to track expenses, revenue and to invoice our customers! It's easy-to-use and allows us to easily collaborate with our bookkeeper!

Cons:

The only issue we have had is slow processing time for payments! While QB offers fast deposits, it usually takes ours a full 7 business days to process.

Daniel
Bookkeeper in Canada
Accounting Software, 2-10 Employees

Great product for in-house or outsourced bookkeeping

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I use the software every day for hundreds of clients across the country. Intuit is constantly working to improve the app and they are definitely the best company partner I have had.

Pros:

Fast, Secure, Easy to use software with a lot of features.

Cons:

It would be great to set default views of columns / headings on the basic GL report, or Profit & Loss - example to show debit and credit columns separately by default.

Lauren
Director of Operations in US
Construction, 11-50 Employees

GOOD all in one platform, just missed the mark to be GREAT!

3.0 last month New

Comments: QB Online gets the job done and obviously is the go to in its field, however, with a few small updates this platform could be amazing for all users.

Pros:

Everything is in one place and the integrations are endless.

Cons:

There is no way to send an invoice with a down payment. You must send multiple invoices.

karie
owner in US

QBO Accountant

Comments: Overall, I am happy with the product. they also have live chat now, and they can call you if you need to talk to someone. Customer service definitely is great improvement over the years. It is big for me because I refuse to work with any software company that I cannot talk to anyone (hint hint Zenefits). And most of the time they get it resolved over the chat. Recommended

Pros:

Love the bank matching function, makes the bank reconciliation 10x better if you do it right. It's very easy to navigate the system, for beginners, it's the easiest system I used so far for them to pick up. Make sure if you set up, you don't use the simple cheapest version if you own a business tho, it's cheaper but the reporting is not as good as essential and above. I have implemented qbo for all my small clients that doesn't need a big system for POs

Cons:

I have mixed feeling about the auto categorization, some bookkeepers gets lazy and thinks it's correct and just click add, which half of the time can be wrong especially when it comes to use project and classes. it's a great function to make our lives easier, but also makes people lazier. I made sure to train my employees to not get lazy and check every transaction

Taylor
Owner in US
Accounting Software, Self Employed

Overall The Best On The Market

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I very much like the invoicing features and the ease of integration with other apps and software that I use within my business. Overall it is the most robust accounting software option available and having an accountant account gives me ALL the features which I very much appreciate. Their customer service has also been top-notch during every interaction I've had to call or email.

Cons:

I feel that the reporting features could be more robust. Additionally, I think the accountant-user side has some features that are lacking from a business-owner perspective. It also happens to be the mostly costly option on the market.

Kirk
Kirk
Software Developer in US

Excellent API - Product has grown Leaps and Bounds over the Years

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The software has grown to the point to where it can really be used by Enterprises. At one point, QBO was more of a small-business product and our larger customers would use the Desktop versions (including Pro and Enterprise). Now, that process has changed as the software has grown.

Cons:

We have not yet pushed QBO to the "limit" yet to see how it'll handle very large datasets but confidence is high at this point that it should succeed.

Trevor
CFO in Canada
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

A good accounting system for SMEs

4.0 last month New

Comments: Overall a great experience. Customer support what always great when I needed them

Pros:

Cloud-based accounting has allowed me to build a remote Finance team without the IT headaches

Cons:

I would like to see more dynamic project expense allocations. Having a company that can be both a vendor and customer would be great too

Owen
Owen
Director in UK

Banking made easy!

5.0 last month New

Comments: Simple and effective product that is easy to use in a fast moving business enviroment, even non-accountants can use it!

Pros:

The software makes complicated tasks such as consolidation, accounting and tax easy by integrating automation to complete normally complex tasks. It makes it the most easy banking software I have used to date.

Cons:

Sometimes things are not clear on how to process transactions when they have been completed in a strange way. E.g. Cash in hand. However they can improve on this by offering some more guidance documentation or an on the fly AI helper. - Note I have not contacted support due to this issue. I think they would have been very helpful!

Adam
Adam
Member in US
Photography, Self Employed

Great for small businesses to start from and have important features for tax time.

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Seems to be a pain for setting up initially but the functions are pretty great for a small business. I'm kinda unsure of about keeping it or remaining with Quicken because of the cost for functionality.

Pros:

The automation of the expenses is great. I love having a mileage tracker included which takes away one other app I need.

Cons:

It can be a little confusing at times. Tons of paywalls and features they try to get you to use that you probably don't need if you're a small business like mine.

Jessie
President in US
Accounting Software, 2-10 Employees

Quickbooks Online is not nearly as good as the desktop version

3.0 last month New

Comments: Don't like it, much prefer desktop. Would not use it if I had a choice.

Pros:

Automatic reconciliation with bank feeds enabled. My clients like that they have access to their books all the time. Sometimes this is good for me (like when I don't have to send Desktop files back and forth) and sometimes it is bad (like when they go in and change things without telling me).

Cons:

Hard to navigate, missing many of the features of Quickbooks desktop. Not as customizable. Clients tend to set up rules for bank feeds and then just accept what the rule is suggesting rather than actually looking at the transaction. Results in lots of transactions in the wrong place.

Taylor
Treasurer in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees

Overall a great choice for nonprofits

Comments: Overall I am very pleased by my experience with QBO. While I struggled with initial implementation, it has very much streamlined financial management once I figured out how to more efficiently utilize the software. The flexibility of using QBO through my browser of software download is an immensely important feature that I cannot overstate - since my position is volunteer/unpaid, if I ever leave the organization they cannot be tied to a software downloaded on my personal laptop. Plus its just nice to know that I have access anywhere I need, regardless.

Pros:

QBO has made it so much easier to stay on top of finances for the nonprofit I work with. It's so nice to add bills for reimbursement of expenses to stay on top of when the expense occurred as well as when the reimbursement check was written vs deposited. Automatic linking to my bank account and to paypal is a lifesaver. I don't know what I would do without locations or being able to use classes for fund reporting/functional expenses.

Cons:

There was definitely a steep learning curve, and I've just had to accept that some of the transactions I was doing when I first started weren't done in the most 'ideal' way. I'm adding historical finances for 8 years and struggling with handling inventory in particular, since I'm both trying to keep up with current purchases/sales and build the historical financial statements. While the QBO online forum is generally helpful for troubleshooting issues, sometimes I run into features that just aren't available on QBO and only on QuickBooks desktop which is incredibly frustrating when I know how useful it would be.

Finance and Accounts Manager in United Arab Emirates

Upgraded from Tally to QBO for simple and ease of use software

Comments: My overall experience with QuickBooks online has been amazing. I have used to desktop version before and found the online version more easy and simple to use. It has served my purpose in a great way over these years. The readily available reports helps my decision making for business. As compared to other options I found QuickBooks Online to be cheaper. We are trying to incorporate a construction company in quickbooks now. We hope it serves our purpose for this company as well now.

Pros:

It is very simple to use overall. I like that i can check and work from any computer or cell phone as well. I love direct access to the numbers, easily available reports. It is great for auto billing direct from the software itself. The best part is integration with the bank account. I do not have to manually review expenses and add it.

Cons:

The QBO is slow to load pages and that can be irritating at times. I initially thought that it was my internet connection but no that is not the case. While you are allowed to do a journal entry with a supplier name you cannot enter a negative invoice. There can be a greater variety in invoice format selection. A tad bit expensive.

Eugene
Project Manager in US
Food Production, 2-10 Employees

QuickBooks Online for the win!

Comments: Overall my experience with QuickBooks online has been very positive. The pricing is fair. The system has incredible capability, and keeps all of our financial affairs in order.

Pros:

I don’t think we would be able to run our business without QuickBooks. This software has allowed us to handle all aspects of accounting in-house. The best part is the help section which contains answers to just about any accounting questions we have ever run into.

Cons:

There’s a lot of features we don’t use that seem to be in the way while navigating through the program.

Intuit - 26 Products - Global Response

4 months ago

Hello there, and thanks for leaving your review here, Eugene! It's so awesome hearing how well QuickBooks has been working for your small business. That's amazing. If you ever need any help with your account or have questions, please feel free to reach out through the 'Help(?)' icon > 'Contact Us' in-account and we'd be glad to get you taken care of by phone or chat. All the best! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Owner in US
Music, 2-10 Employees

The Best Accounting Software For Small Businesses!

Comments: Overall I love Quickbooks Online and recommend it to all small business owners that I know! It's been a huge help for my business in getting our accounting organized, without having to hire a book keeper. Invoicing has never been easier, as it keeping track of income and expenses. It's perfect at tax time and helps keep us on track to get as many deductions as possible. It's simply the best of it's class...

Pros:

The interface of Quickbooks Online couldn't be better. It easily links to your bank accounts and starts to understand your accounting categories right away. It's super customizable and the features are in depth and thorough. I love how intuitive (no pun intended) the software is overall. It's also great that it's online so you can login from anywhere, including on an app, to track everything.

Cons:

The only real limitation I can think of with the software, is sometimes weird errors can happen with your balance sheet / income statements. Everything really needs to be exactly dialed in , otherwise errors can happen and throw things off. While this is probably due to human error, for someone like me who is not an accounting expert, this can be frustrating to figure out where things went wrong...

Cheryl
Owner and Speech Language Therapist in US
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed

QuickBooks Online: Making Tax Tracking Easier for Sole Proprietors

Comments: Overall I have been happy with Quickbooks Online. Quite simply, it does what I need it to do. Track sales and expenses in a way I can easily pull data by varying parameters as needed.

Pros:

I like that Quickbooks has an expense tracker that is easy to use and has the categories cleanly divided up based on tax filing needs. The app component of this is my favorite as I can photo a receipt and input it on the go (although I mostly do stuff online). The ability to track service based sales is also pretty straightforward and easy to use. Those are the main features I bought this for and they do the job.

Cons:

Quickbooks online (I have the Simple Start version) is crazy expensive for someone running a sole proprietor part time business. And it just went up in cost recently. The expense is because it has to be paid for monthly (or a small discount if paying yearly all at once). I really dislike the fact that most software programs have gone this route. I am not a large or even full time business that can hack all these monthly software expenses we have. But I want the ability to use it where-ever and not be tied to one device so I have to pay monthly. The other thing I really dislike again probably comes back to price. I want the ability to have it autopopulate expenses each month so I am not constantly having to enter them. But I can only do that if I pay MORE for a package at a higher price point. Given the average user will have monthly expenses, this should be part of every plan. Lastly, there needs to be a way to make this software HIPAA compliant so those of us in healthcare using it can use it for things like invoicing and taking payments.

Sarah
Admin. Director in Brazil
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees

Essential Do-It-All Software

Comments: I honestly couldn’t be happier. Never thought I could come to enjoy keeping the books, but with QBO, I do. And the more I learn, the more I like. We’re all volunteers, with no professional accounting skills, at the non-profit I help administer. So QBO is a very cost-effective, efficient way for us to generate everything we need, while allowing for growth. I haven’t even begun to use the software to its full potential. Very satisfied here!

Pros:

We use QBO to run our small, all volunteer non-profit. So the things that matter the most to me are the ease of use with little to no training, being able to sync bank feeds to speed up the process, generating easy to read and understand reports, online access so we can keep the books anytime, from anywhere…the list is endless. I’ve also been thrilled with the extensive help library, the how-to videos, and the awesome customer support. I have no accounting or bookkeeping training and yet, thanks to QBO, I’m able to do everything we need to have accurate P & L reports, Balance Sheets and file our 990, as well as see which programs are costing and generating the most. I’m really grateful QBO exists.

Cons:

My main issue so far has been the trouble linking little known online savings account to our bank feed. And that the platform is a bit glitchy when I access on my tablet. But Customer Support has told me they’re working on both those issues, so not a big deal.

Digital Marketing Consultant in UK
Management Consulting, Self Employed

Simple and easy to use for the self employed consultant

Comments: I really appreciated how easy it was to invoice my clients via the web based system and the app. Being able to see all your outgoings in one place is so good but that is nothing if you can't get your clients to pay. In particular I liked the app for on the go updates and generally how I could mark an invoice paid or with a quick click send a reminder for payment.

Pros:

What I liked the most was the ability to create invoices 'on the go'. I even sent one invoice to a client, via the app, when I was on a train. Chasing invoices was easy to with a one button follow up option. Being able to have all your data in one place and see what was coming in and what was going out made life very easy. Quickbooks support were really good in helping me overcome some initial issues I had dealing with multiple currencies.

Cons:

Not all bank accounts would link originally to the software so I had to manually upload transactions but after a couple of times doing this, it became just a simple task I did each week until I moved bank accounts. I originally took the basic version of this and had issues with multiple currencies - but support were helpful and explained that to deal with this I'd need the next level up. I chose not to move to the higher version and just converted the costs myself.

Phil
Phil
President in US

A constantly moving target, but works well for basic SB accounting needs...

Comments: We initially moved from QuickBooks Pro Desktop to the Online version to allow for our new Online Service Management System (RazorSync) to easily export invoices into QB for processing. In that regard, QB Online has worked well and met expectations. It's obviously an evolving product and there have been many changes to it over the time we've been on the service; some good, some not-so-much. The reporting module is very limited and unless one of the canned reports is close to what you want it's a struggle to obtain some information in a format that's useful. All those issues aside however it's been a good solution for our company and we expect we'll continue to use it.

Pros:

It's wonderful to have access to our accounting system from any Internet-connected device. Integration with our Service Management System (RazorSync) has allowed us to turn Service Orders into invoices and send them via QuickBooks Online quickly and easily, which has absolutely improved how quickly we get paid on jobs. The Payroll module makes it easy to pay our employees and calculate the necessary withholding and taxes due.

Cons:

The reports in the Online version are clunky and horribly limited. Recently Intuit modified what was included in the package we were in and limited the number of accounts we're allowed to have in the Chart of Accounts without paying a higher fee, so we're stuck not being able to add new accounts unless we want to go to the "next tier". Last year we needed to reprint some older tax forms that weren't showing up so we were forced to contact support for assistance. We finally got what we needed done but it took contacting two different support reps as the first one obviously wasn't familiar with the product and made changes to our accounting data that had to then be fixed by the second rep.

Lynn
Attorney in US
Law Practice, Self Employed

Almost flawless functionality

Comments: My experience with Quickbooks has been great overall. Have had a few glitches now and again, but (knock wood) it's been working fine for years now. I like the ability to search by client, to print various reports for clients, taxes, etc., and to easily keep track of client retainers. I have not used this software for billing, so I can't really give an opinion. I tried it out, but didn't have the patience to figure it out with respect to legal billing.

Pros:

Quickbooks serves its purpose for me very well as banking software. It keeps track of the checkbook and prints professional-looking checks. I also use it for bookkeeping purposes come tax season by printing out expense reports to see all of my potential tax deductions. It is also pretty good with searching for specific transactions. I do make sure my client name is in the memo field, otherwise I have had trouble searching with other fields (probably "user-error"). It is great for keeping track of client funds, which is essential as an attorney who collects retainers from clients. Reports are also required for client funds/retainers, and they are easy to prepare and print with Quickbooks. Reports are a little complicated because there are so many to choose from, but once you know which ones are actually useful, they are great.

Cons:

Intuit has been very clear that they will no longer support my version of Quickbooks. I had no need to update otherwise, so I am working with a version that I can no longer get any assistance with if anything goes wrong. Also, the back-up data files do not sync with my cloud software for some reason, so there is always an error message in that regard on my cloud software (which I cannot get any help with because I have an outdated version). The search engine is workable, but I have learned to put the client's name in the memo field for every transaction so I know how to get an accurate list of transactions for a client.

3 years ago

Organization is key for any business, so it's great to know you've been able to keep track of your banking, bookkeeping, and tax aspects all in one space, Lynn! We appreciate you being a loyal member of the QuickBooks family and you can count on the software to help lighten your workload for years to come. If you do decide you'd like to update your account, this article is a great place to start (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/update-products/update-to-the-latest-release-of-quickbooks-desktop/01/203221). For additional resources and helpful advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members, we recommend checking out the Community (https://community.intuit.com/). Thank you for review! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Autumn
Director of Operations in US
Information Services, 2-10 Employees

Great for bookkeepers

Comments: Overall our experience is great. I do think it's a little expensive for a small company. It has a lot of features that we spend the extra money for ease of use. I haven't had any issues calling tech support and we are very satisfied.

Pros:

Quickbooks is super easy to use. All of our banking and savings accounts are attached as well as our business credit cards. I love the app feature and use a couple of the apps to assist, especially during tax time. We use classes for everything and it's so great to get a snapshot of each events profits and losses.

Cons:

I wish that I could have multiple companies on one account. I have a few different small businesses that we run and it's not cost effective to have a quickbooks account for really small companies. I have found other free software programs that mimic quickbooks to manage those accounts.

4 years ago

Hi Autumn. Rest assured there are versions of QuickBooks that allow you to manage more than one company within the program. You can learn more about this software at https://community.intuit.com/quickbooks-desktop, but I want to ensure you're getting the value you deserve in what you're using now. I can gladly forward your comments about multiple businesses per account to the Development Team. Customer ideas power the innovations regularly rolled out, so thanks a ton for sharing yours. The QB Blog is used to post about new and exciting changes, and many of the latest even got their start in the feedback channel (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/blog/whats-new/). Regardless, I encourage you to email me directly. It'd be my pleasure to discuss what your options are, as well as how you can save money using Online ([email protected]). I'm thrilled to read QuickBooks has left you with a great impression overall, though. Talk soon! Jess, The QuickBooks Team

Teara
owner operator in Canada

Bookkeeping software for dummies like me

Comments: do it myself bookkeeping

Pros:

I was able to get up and running with bookkeeping quite quickly; I expected it to be difficult since I had no knowledge of bookkeeping, but it wasn't. I have used it to run payroll, send invoices, manage expenses, receive payment, etc and find it all to be very intuitive.

Cons:

For my web design business, Quickbooks is all I need as a bookkeeping software. But for my husband's trucking business, it just lacks some necessary functionality and we found a more elaborate tool was needed ... which was too difficult for me to figure out, so for his business we had to outsource the bookkeeping. But I still use Quickbooks Online for my own more basic business. I find the desktop app that you can install (to connect to the online version) is often unstable and becomes unresponsive. I also find that there is confusion between my Quickbooks Online account and my TurboTax account (both are made by Intuit), when I change my password for one, it changes my password at the other site as well .... weird and took me a number of lockouts to figure out what was happening. Best to use separate email addresses for each of the tools I think.

Intuit Canada Response

4 years ago

Hi Teara. Thanks a ton for your expert insights, and your review. You're correct that changing your password for one product will affect it across others. If your user ID is the same for each log-in, this feature is designed to help streamline logging in. As an added layer of security, we offer multi-factor authentication so your info is safeguarded. As for instability in the desktop app, you can easily solve these issues by clearing the cache. After logging in, select Help > Reset App Data and you'll be good to go. Should you guys have any questions about the functionality missing for your husband's trucking company, feel more than welcome to email me directly ([email protected]). I'd be glad to discuss your options in that respect and look forward to hearing from you both. In the meantime, I encourage you to swing by our Resource Center (https://intuit.me/2rI3OKd), where you'll find walk-through guides and tutorials for working in QuickBooks. Jess, The QuickBooks Team

Charlee
Owner/Instructor in US
E-Learning, Self Employed

Thorough, organized bookkeeping software with plenty of features

Comments: Overall, Quickbooks has been very valuable to my business, easy to use for both clients and myself, and organized in terms of layout and use. However, I wish the fees charged for processing payments were lower.

Pros:

For my business, I send monthly invoices, so Quickbooks' invoicing feature and the ability to accept all kinds of payments is a must for my business. I find the invoices simple to create, and they look professional and attractive on the customer's end. I also like that I am able to customize the invoice template easily so that I can modify how it appears to the customer. My clients have not had any problems paying through Quickbooks' invoices, and most of them actually prefer to pay this way rather than through other methods such as cash or checks. I like that I am able to select or deselect payment methods for each individual customer. Quickbooks' system has simplified my payment process and my clients are satisfied. I use the Quickbooks Online feature of adding my accountant to my account for no additional cost, and I like this feature because if I have any problems or questions, I don't have to try to explain in detail each concern; instead, my accountant can just log into my account and view any discrepancies herself. This has been a lifesaver on multiple occasions. Another feature I like is the ease of use with categorizing bank transactions and expenses. Quickbooks suggests categories and automatically matches most transactions that it estimates are paid invoices. They are correct the majority of the time, and this makes matching payments to invoices a breeze. I also like the records that Quickbooks makes, such as records that show my profit and loss by month.

Cons:

While Quickbooks is very critical to my business and makes bookkeeping easy for me, I do find the payment processing fees a bit expensive. I suppose the fees are on par with other payment processing systems; however, at the end of the month, it is a bit surprising to see how quickly all of the individual payment fees add up on top of the $25 I pay each month to have Quickbooks Online. My complaint about this software would definitely be the fees associated with payments my customers make through Quickbooks.

Consultant in US
Accounting Software, Self Employed

Great accounting software for small & large businesses

Comments: I use QBO for my own tax practice bookkeeping as well as for my clients. I use it daily to keep up with my firm and my clients. We all use the bank feed to facilitate automatic entry of as much data as possible.

Pros:

QBO allows users to easily enter their financial transactions. It even has the capability to enter most transactions for the user from the bank feed. You can let QBO import your bank activity and use rules that you set up to code the transactions appropriately. It makes reconciling your bank statement a complete breeze!

Cons:

There are some issues with payroll that can only be corrected by calling in to Customer Support. I find this annoying when I personally know and understand how the correction needs to be made. I do, however, understand that not everyone understands the ramifications of making corrections.

Tim
Tim
Lead Pastor in US
Religious Institutions, Self Employed

Quickbooks Organizes Our Church's Finances

Comments: QuickBooks has made the financial experience for our church so much easier. It's super easy to create reports for board meetings and see where you are financially.

Pros:

I love how it connects to your bank account and transfers all of the transactions to it. Being able to categorize every transaction makes things so much easier. No need to type everything in manually! Reconciling is a breeze!

Cons:

There's a huge learning curve for this software. However, they have great customer support. In the beginning, I had to stay on the phone with them for a long time to learn how to use it. Sometimes, customer support doesn't know how to use the software specifically for your needs, but they usually do a great job!

3 years ago

You've made our day, Tim! It's great to know that QuickBooks has been a helpful and easy to use tool to manage your church's finances. You can continue to rely on us for all of your bookkeeping tasks, like transaction categorization and reconciling. To stay ahead of the learning curve, we recommend checking out our video tutorials (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/tutorials/). Additionally, the Community is a great space to visit to receive support (https://community.intuit.com/). We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Mohammad Ismail
Supply Chain Manager in Saudi Arabia
Business Supplies & Equipment, 2-10 Employees

The Accounting SoftWare for a Medium Business Enterprise

Comments: 5 Stars Excellence

Pros:

1. Quickbook is a Friendly Software and easy to understand and easy to use for daily tasking activities. 2. It Contains PROJECTS thar will help you organized your Contracts and Project undertaken, it will give you the calculation of profits and Earnings, You will determine too your looses on its projects and will help you understand how did you lost for a certain projects. 3. QB helps you to organized your Business Intruments, such as Purchase Order Issuance, Delivery Note issuance, You can make Sales Order Acknowledget for new Orders you received from each Customers. 4. And Since it is an Accounting Software it will help you to Organized almost everything a Big Company needs to records such as making Journal entries, Creating Chart of Accounts, Organizing Products Inventory, Creating Product Entries for Pricing purposes, It will Records the Cost of Sales and Cost of Purchase. 5. For Contracts Services it will help you calculate the Manhour Cost of each Employees reporting to complete thier Jobs in a Certain Contracts or Jobs Undertaken that requires a specific Project Completion. 6. Quick is Superb and Easy to use, and it is also inter-active as if you are talking to live person because it contains an Artificial Intelligence to remind you that a certain transaction had been duplicated for example and when you need to amend something inside the System it will automatically ask you if you wanted to continue & retains attachments in your file, Recurrence Tasks is available too

Cons:

1. Online Traffic only, Needs to restart