Snappii Mobile Apps Reviews

• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.3 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.5 /5

About Snappii Mobile Apps

Snappii is a leading Mobile Apps and form apps company. About 500,000 people use Snappii Business Apps in 30+ Industries.

Learn more about Snappii Mobile Apps

Stefanie S.
Contract Administrator
Construction, 51-200 Employees

"Great App"

Comments: Customer support was nice to work with. I enjoyed the app. It wasn't as specific to detail as we needed but it got the job done as time went on. I would suggest getting this!

Pros: We got to custom make the app how we wanted it. It was easy to use once we worked the bugs out!

Cons: It did what we intended it to do. So I didn't dislike anything about it!

Chris K.
Manager of Professional Services
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2018

"Decent product interface, Great Sales team, valuable solution"

Comments: The survey function is helpful

Pros: The user interface is relatively easy to use and the instant feedback on the mobile device test app makes it quick to develop and verify everything is functioning to specifications. I like the data import function for data sets used within the application as well.

Cons: The lack of quality top to bottom training and document is a bit weak. These are critical when you do not have a call in support program. All support is provided via chat or email making the troubleshooting process take longer than a simple phone call. A bright spot is the support is helpful once you finally get connected.

Jim G.
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/03/2018

"I inherited Snappi from my predecessor."

Comments: Ease of use, didn't require any training sessions. Field crew finds it simple to install on their cellphones.

Pros: I needed to make corrections to our info during my first week on the job. I was able to edit easily and in a short time.

Cons: I would like to change the graphic image that we use with your app on our cellphones. It isn't intuitive to me on how to accomplish this change. In fairness, I have not had much time to research a way to work this out.

Daisy P.
Policy Admin
Staffing & Recruiting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2018

"Overall everything has been good so far. We haven't had any real problems with the app."

Pros: I think the software is pretty straight forward. I have never had an associate not be nice on the phone

Cons: I wish the app offered a little more complex features. I think that right now we only have basic abilities.

Chris W.
Teacher
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2018

"Great to get Apps going and Great Customer Service"

Comments: Really easy software to get used to.

Pros: Great, great product! It was really easy to organize and very easy to understand exactly what you would get and how to use it. Of course, a formal training would be beneficial but it was pretty easy to use once we got the hang of it.

Cons: Not much outside of the basic features - could use some more complex ideas. When it froze, it was very frustrating but did not take away from the quality of the product. Could be a little cheaper but the value was good.

• Reviewed on 24/04/2018
Dallin B.
Executive Director
  • Reviewed on 04/03/2015

"Snappii Takes a Primitive Product To Innovative Audiences"

Comments: I wanted WWPI to reach out with technology to users of preserved wood products so I researched how to develop an app and selected Snappii to be our host and use their platform. We used excel spreadsheets with our data and they put it into the app. It is amazing what they can do and how we can take simple charts, and make it into functional lookup information for our users. The Treated Wood Guide is the first of its class thanks to Snappii. WWPI updates the charts and Snappii updates the platform when the Apple and Android updates are introduced. That way we can focus on what we do. We could not have done it without Snappii's platform, great customer support and easy to use Excel file converter.

• Reviewed on 04/03/2015
Jorge M.
Ingeniero de sistemas
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2018

"excellent value for money, first class customer service and completely customizable."

Comments: Snappii offers web services integration and can be connected to companies back-end systems for a secure data transition. It can be customized 100% to meet the specific needs that are required

Pros: You can build applications in a quick way and in a shorter time than other app, since it has a very flexible platform that allows you to customize the application in different ways given that it has a powerful prefabricated construction applications and all this at a lower cost than many other app.

Cons: It crashes from time to time and needs to be updated frequently, but that is more or less standard for most applications. The application could be a bit faster, but it's not a problem. In general, working with Snappii is a good choice.

• Reviewed on 09/03/2018
Richard M.
Marketing
Individual & Family Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/03/2018

"I had my developer create my Snappii"

Comments: So far not using it cuz my business is new.

Pros: The software application is portable from my phone and I can use it to book clients for my tours, check them in.

Cons: The customization is limited to certain presets available in the program. My developer had to work around it cuz it was just too complex for me to do what I needed. NOT for a novice!

Sam U.
Assistant Director

"Woohoo!"

Comments: For a small business like us, the ability to have a basic app we can manipulate ourselves is super helpful. In fact, we're planning a big release of an updated app with better looking graphics and an updated user check-in function. It's a great way to engage our consumers with their smartphones, something we were previously incapable of doing! The only drawback for myself is uploading excel spreadsheets to get proper data put in, but that's probably more of an organization issue on my end.... still figuring that out. The customer service at SnAPPii is unmatched. They'll break down how to do things in a simple and digestible way. Thanks!

Brett C.
Technical Training Manager
Renewables & Environment, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/03/2018

"Great software, if you're willing to put in the time."

Pros: Robust library of different functions on a smartphone or tablet.
Allows users a variety of tools to build a app that appears to be professional.
Integrates well with many common file formats

Cons: Takes tech savvy user with an understanding of basic user interfaces
Requires time consuming upkeep when changing documents
Can be difficult to integrate on iOS systems with application restrictions, could be easier to create web interfaces.

• Reviewed on 30/03/2018
Jeff W.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2019

"Not for me!"

Comments: My experience was a waste of money as we have now switched to another provider and the difference is night and day. I wouldn’t recommend this provider Sorry.

Pros: Unable to think of anything good to say.

Cons: Tech help poor unless you want to pay them more money to sort issues. DIY platform was tedious and left you stuck and tech help soon get fed up of you and also will ignore you too using the chat facility.

by Snappii on 06/11/2019

Jeff, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you had a negative experience with our platform.
Per our records, we had 2 free GoToMeeting sessions with you to address your needs. We do not offer any more free help after we sufficiently helped you in the past. We have free resources all users are welcome to use. If any user struggles after the free session, we do offer a paid training. We are sorry that this didn't meet your expectations. Hope you found a service that works free of charge for you. We do not.

• Reviewed on 29/10/2019
Robert G.
Purchasing Manager
Construction, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Purchasing APP"

Comments: Truly amazing customer service! CSRs have/are wonderful to work with.

Pros: Stream line Purchasing in our construction field as well as putting controls and cost measures in place.

Cons: Fortunately nothing for now. This is a first for us so there are growing pains as we progress. Snappii always brain storming with me on finding best solution.

Michael V.
CEO/General Manager
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

"GREAT WORKFLOW TOOL!"

Comments: Great! I hope to build more workflow tools with them in the future:)

Pros: Our lawn care business used the Snappii team to custom build an app to record the properties visited that day. Works great.

Cons: I/my staff found it difficult to use at first.
There are Published versions and Saved versions of our app which are not the same...which was a little confusing and I think it could be simpler to just have one version.

Jeffrey Z.
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2019

"Very Helpful"

Comments: We like the information and the changes snappii has made to the service to accommodate our needs.

Pros: Recently you added the feature to show each individual that is sending the log. This has been very helpful for viewing and saving documents.

Cons: That the form can only be filled out with a tablet positioned vertically. This makes it difficult when using a keyboard on a IPAD to import data.

• Reviewed on 17/09/2019
Joseph S.
Tooling Specialist
Aviation & Aerospace, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2015

"Great company with great people"

Comments: Great company with great people. A company is only as good as it's people and Snappii hits the mark. Best
Joe

Pros: Good communication, and they work tirlessly to get it right.

Cons: Some times they don't check off each area they were asked to do. Could be do to multiple people working on the project.

• Reviewed on 17/06/2015
Tibor S.
Digital Practice Manager
  • Reviewed on 19/02/2015

"Feedback on the team"

Comments: My organisation, Partners in Performance, has engaged with Snappii recently. We work with a number of corporate clients that require, among other things, effective business solutions to improve their processes. From an initial contact, our dialogue with Snappii was very productive and the team in Snappii has exceeded our expectations on all fronts - the Snappii platform provides a powerful engine but it is the team supporting the platform that makes this proposition a compelling one for the fast moving space of business applications. Thank you Snappii!

• Reviewed on 19/02/2015
Kibwami A.
civil engineer
Civil Engineering, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/01/2017

"KA INVESTMENT DOCUMENT CENTRE"

Comments: Entry data for business and printing invoice and receipts
All the data is kept both online and offline for current and future review

Pros: keeping my company data
and view the data at anytime online

Cons: keeping company data

• Reviewed on 04/01/2017
Allee S.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2016

"Great Features"

Comments: What a love about this app making software is that it offered a larger selection of features that other app companies doesn't offer.

Pros: The features

Cons: They couldn't beat the price of APPYPIE

• Reviewed on 07/12/2016
Steve S.
EMS Program Director
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2015

"My experience with this EMS app has been nothing but good!"

Comments: The pro's of this app are too many to list. We tracked this data by paper until Snappii developed an app that tracks in real time. Now I get instant reports and can provide real-time feed back to the students. Snappii stands behind their product and bugs are fixed as soon as they are reported (the only problem that we have had was when Andriod sent out an update. Snappii was on it and had it fixed ASAP).

• Reviewed on 06/04/2015
Linda D.
Office Administrator
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2014

"The Snappii Team"

Comments: I have nothing but positives to say about the Snappii Team. Alexandra has always responded quickly to any and all of my many inquires regarding our Finerchoice app. I had to step in and take over the fine tuning of our app when we had some staff changes and I had no idea what I was doing! Alexandra and her team helped me through it and have been my main point of contact for anything that comes up.

• Reviewed on 24/09/2014
Damien R.
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2014

"Excellent Support and Services!!"

Comments: I have been using Snappii for the past 2 years and I am quite satisfied with their services.
Pros: Excellent features, signature capture being one of them.
Great and timely support whenever I have a question or minor issues
Very friendly staff member willing to assist however they can.
Cons: None at this moment.

Douglas P.
Owener
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2018

"I think it has great potential and appears fairly easy to use."

Pros: The builder has plenty of great tools and the drop and drag feature is great. I also like the white label dashboard.

Cons: A formal training program would be of great help to get new customers building apps quicker. I would like to have a personal trainer walk me through building several different types of apps.

• Reviewed on 26/03/2018
Leroy C.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2021

"Snappii - Create your own mobile app"

Comments: I give the Snappii platform 5 Stars. It is the best self-help Mobile App platform I could find. After spending trying at least 30 different platforms and studying how to create a mobile apps, I found the Snappii platform. It does so much more than any other platform. Matter of fact, if it wasn't for the this platform, I would not have been able to create my app. I have a very complicated app and I was able to create my app without having to learn programming code. Other self-help app platforms do not offer all the same features as the Snappii platform without learning programming code. I was looking for a platform hard to find features such as: Data base capabilities: Whereas I could build a database and access that database with multiple search options. Paid Subscriptions: User are able to subscribe to content in my app. Works on Multiple platforms: Iphone and Android What would have cost me $20,000-$40,000 for a programmer to build, I was able to build without learning any programming code? Was it easy? No, remember I said I have a complicated app. I spent about 1,000 hours building my app. You can build simple or complicated apps with the Snappii platform. Simple mobile apps will not take as long to build. The Snappii platform has templates that help making an app very easy. I took the more challenging way and created my app from scratch using the platform. The name of the app I created is called "ParkMyRig". It can be found in the Play Store or the App Store.

Pros: Easier to learn than other apps, customer service and tech support was very helpful, and has powerful features not included in other self-help mobile app platforms.

Cons: Just like any self-help Mobile app platform, it does not have every feature that you can get from a programmer. I guess it depends on whether you have time or money. If you have money, pay someone to build your app, but if you have the time, the Snappii platform is a very powerful platform that outperforms other self-help Mobile App Platforms.

• Reviewed on 22/01/2021
  • Reviewed on 08/07/2018

"Worth every penny"

Comments: Ease!

Pros: Currently using this to create a Resume App for the IOS platform. I am finding lots of great options and customizations along the way. I know very little coding so this helps tremendously.

Cons: Honestly, nothing I can think of . This is a great software tool and I use it almost every day to perfect my app.

• Reviewed on 08/07/2018
Katie S.
  • Reviewed on 19/05/2015

"HawkApp on the Snappii Platform"

Comments: Hawkwood & Co run an intelligence service for the oil and gas industry. Using the Snappii platform, we have been able to develop an App to support the service. It allows us to deliver reports and geospatial intelligence directly to our clients Smartphones and Tablets, avoiding overstuffed inboxes. We can also ensure time critical information is delivered promptly via a push notification ensuring our clients are made aware quickly and collect incidents reports ensuring we have the most complete picture of threats facing the industry.

Pros: The support team is excellent. Accessible, polite and always go that extra mile to help you.
Quick and simple to use with lots of resources to help if you want to go it alone.
Feature rich and flexible enough to allow you to use them in a way that fits your business.
Multi platform - will work across iOS and Android.

• Reviewed on 19/05/2015