Qualtrics EmployeeXM Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About Qualtrics EmployeeXM

Qualtrics EmployeeXM is the best engagement platform to build strong teams, drive productivity, and reduce unwanted attrition.

Learn more about Qualtrics EmployeeXM

Amy G.
Amy G.
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Higher Education Software, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2018

"The only survey builder I will use-- easy and trustworthy"

Comments: Overall, I highly recommend Qualtrics to people who do not consider themselves to be "tech-savvy," but yet need to create and distribute surveys/ questionnaires for research and service purposes. I find other software designs lack the ease of use, but also lacks the simple yet professional design that Qualtric provides. Users are more likely to feel comfortable inputting information if the website looks professional.

Pros: Qualtrics is extremely simple to use for people of various levels of digital literacy. I have never been given a reason to doubt that a survey will work properly and efficiently. My favorite part of Qualtrics is the privacy it offers to users and survey creators. For research purposes, it can be extremely probleatic to know the personal identity of a survey taker. Additionally, when entering sensitive information, users need to trust the software they are using. The privacy and security measures taken by Qualtircs are of uptmost importance to me.

Cons: I have had trouble contacting customer service in the past. I contacted customer service with a question about using the software, not a complaint or problem. I contacted them via email and waited over two weeks for a reply. For a software company, I expected them to be more efficient with replying to customer questions.

• Reviewed on 03/10/2018
Bobbi W.
Bobbi W.
Research Assistant
Research, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/06/2021

"Qualtrics EmployeeXM is great for gathering data"

Comments: Qualtrics Employee XM is a great tool for collecting a variety of data.

Pros: We use Qualtrics EmployeeXM for its survey features, which allows us to effectively gather data from a variety of end users. It makes our lives much easier in data collection.

Cons: My least favorite part of Qualtrics Employee XM was the learning curve that had to be overcome when first starting to use it. It's not always intuitive.

• Reviewed on 03/06/2021
Seth M.
Instructional Technology
E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2021

"Streamlined our hiring process start to finish"

Pros: I really love the intelligent analytics combined with the exit interview tools! The breakdowns and helpful guides by using these tools has helped us identify some of the key employee retention problems we were facing.

Cons: Probably our hardest sell to our employees using my this software was facing the traditional “I’ve always done things this way” vs embracing a new way of doing things. Once our team got on board and open to the idea of utilizing this product to its full potential, we truly turned around our employee retention.

• Reviewed on 08/05/2021
Emily T.
Emily T.
Marketing Research Analyst
Human Resources, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/06/2018

"Always Helpful Customer Service Calls"

Comments: Easy data collection, lots of survey questionnaire functionality

Pros: Whenever I call customer service, I get a knowledgeable rep *quickly* on the phone who solves my issues. They are all very well-trained and well-versed in the platform.

Cons: I wish it was a tad more user friendly, and the reporting out of it is not sufficient for my organizations needs, so we end up exporting the data, running our own crosstabs and filters, and creating out own graphs for reports.

• Reviewed on 25/06/2018
Jonathon V.
Jonathon V.
Landscape Maintenance
  • Reviewed on 05/06/2018

"Easy to use employee satisfaction survey software"

Pros: Easy to personalize survey software to help gauge employee satisfaction, resulting in an easy to read graph showing the strengths and weakness of the business

Cons: Takes some time to set up the questions and the way in which the results will show afterward, however it is well worth the time spent.

• Reviewed on 05/06/2018
Cynthia S.
Associate Dean
Education Management
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2016

"Robert H. Smith School of Business experience with Qualtrics 360"

Comments: We have been using Qualtrics 360 for teaching leadership development and team skills to undergraduate, MBA and EMBA students for approximately 5 years. We've developed our own 360 tool for use with students as well as a number of team feedback applications. Some faculty are also using it for research purposes; it does a great job of collecting social network information.

Pros: Once the survey and report format are set up, it's extremely easy to administer even to large groups. The customer support is outstanding; it's rare that I have a question or concern and don't hear back within a couple of hours--often with accompanying video showing how to fix whatever the issue is. The surveys follow Qualtrics format, which makes them easy to set up and administer. It's easy to get information quickly about response rates and to program in reminders.

Cons: It can be challenging to format the reports to show the precise group-level information you want. That said, the outstanding customer support helps a lot with this.

• Reviewed on 23/08/2016
Workforce Planning Bureau Chief
Government Administration, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2018

"Very Happy with this Platform!!"

Pros: Ease of use, functionality, reporting. I deal a lot with employees that don't use technology resources as they work in heavy equipment operation and construction. The ease of use for those that aren't quite up to speed technologically was probably most impressive outside of the actual reporting. Great bang for the buck. The applicability of the 360 experience to our environment has been unmatched.

Cons: Probably the of the biggest issue is the cost but I will say that the benefits outweigh this.

• Reviewed on 12/09/2018
Anne W.
performance consultant
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2017

"Good feedback tool to use"

Pros: Good capture of how we want to gather information from internal and external customers for how we are doing.

Cons: I use it more for viewing and searching. The output doesn't always make sense to me. It could be that I don't know how to use it as well. Easy enough to intuitively to get around. I marked 3 for some b/c I don't know the cost and have not had to contact for customer support.

• Reviewed on 03/10/2017
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Student
Higher Education Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2018

"Love it!"

Pros: Extremely user-friendly. I would go as far to call it the gold-standard in survey software.

Cons: Honestly I cannot think of a con to this software.

• Reviewed on 22/11/2018
Director Of Communications
Consumer Electronics, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2019

"Indepth Analytics Tool"

Pros: It offers analytics on a very complex level. Great for HR and marketing executives. Great customer service team to help with questions.

Cons: Because it can be so complex, it's not very easy to use and you can easily get overwhelmed. Also the product is very pricey.

• Reviewed on 10/04/2019
Bobby C.
  • Reviewed on 04/10/2016

"great voc product. highly recommended"

Comments: great voc product. qualtrics is so easy to use and gives us great insights into how our customer are doing. cant live with out it.

• Reviewed on 04/10/2016
Sara S.
Research Associate
Banking, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/01/2017

"Best, Intuitive and User-friendly"

Comments: The best survey designing tool ever used! I had designed surveys earlier in CAPI almost 10 years ago...but Qualtrics has given me the best time travel experience in designing surveys. I love their ease of use and design and the flexibility and accommodating nature of the tool. Looking forward to learn more about their other modules so as to have a one stop shop for all our needs...I hope to have long term relationship with Qualtrics considering their tools and support.

• Reviewed on 03/01/2017
Kaitlin C.
Health Coach
Religious Institutions, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2021

"Versatile Product"

Comments: Overall, I love using this product! It was easy to implement and quickly learn but with time, I was able to expand my skills and create even more complex surveys to fulfill every single function I desired. I have felt confident coming to presentations on our progress after using this product because I have actual data to back up our claims in an easy to digest manner.

Pros: We love using Qualtrics to gather and organize all sorts of data from the people that we work with. We are able to see our progress and shortcomings by the data that is easily gathered and displayed. I feel like it was very easy to set up Qualtrics surveys at first glance, but the more time that I spend with the product, the more pleased I am with the number of options and complexity of the product. I love that even though there were all of these options, it still felt VERY easy to create a simple survey with a quick glance at the survey builder.

Cons: Sometimes it is difficult to adapt the survey over time. When one option was changed, it then changed all previous answers to match the new option. This made it difficult to decipher certain data. I guess that we could have created a new copy of the survey each time we made a change but that just seemed like a hassle. I wish that we could have kept the previous information with the previous data that we gathered rather than the data being altered because we changed something down the road. I also wish that there was a way to lock down the answers that we were given so that it was HIPPA compliant, but instead we can't intake any sensitive health information.

• Reviewed on 09/03/2021
Chloe K.
Chloe K.
Graduate Student
Research, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2020

"Amazing! Like Google forms, but a million times better"

Comments: This will make your business look so much more professional using qualtrics over other survey sites. You can also break down how you see the results after in pictures or exporting it as an excel chart to further analzye.

Pros: My university uses this software for all surveys it sends out. It is so convenient and easy to use but is also customized to my University so every survey sent out from it looks very official.

Cons: I have none! It is a great way to send out surveys.

• Reviewed on 06/02/2020
Jessica B.
VP People Operations
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/02/2020

"Fantastic survey software that can do almost anything but is a little too complicated at times"

Comments: Expensive, can do anything analytic-wise but a little complicated to use.

Pros: Fantastic software that lets you do almost anything when it comes to surveys and analyzing survey results. We used the employee engagement features and they worked terrific, were anonymous and got us the analyzed results we were looking for. I appreciated the details you can upload to describe the office and department and location for employees - this made it great to view results according to different categories.

Cons: Onboarding set up was a little too lengthy. Customer service was horrible -- not the people on the other line but the wait times - sometimes up to 2 hours being on hold and then not getting a call back or email response. The survey software can do everything -- but it's not the most user friendly. The format is a little complicated at times and for someone with no analytics background, it was difficult to determine what each button meant and how to access certain features or view my results a certain way. This lead to me calling customer support numerous times for help.

• Reviewed on 10/02/2020
Flor F.
Financial Aid/Compliance Manager
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/12/2019

"Qualtrics An Effective Survey Tool"

Comments: Qualtrics is a good tool overall! I will still keep using as it helps me in my reports and summaries.

Pros: I like this because at work I am in charge of reporting the survey results and reports for the school.

Cons: Sometimes it is hard for me to recap the summary and when I copy and recreate a survey form, I find it hard to copy and edit.

• Reviewed on 31/12/2019
Administrative Assistant for Engineering Graduate Student Services
Higher Education Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2018

"Qualtrics Surveys"

Comments: If you are looking for a fairly simple system to capture information from a group of constituents, this is a great system to use. There are many different reports that can show information from and surveys and it is very easy to edit and reuse surveys.

Pros: I really like that once I have built and saved a survey that I can copy it to use for a different one. This makes things go a lot faster for me at work. I also really like the fact that when you preview your survey it shows you how the survey will look on a mobile phone. This is a very cool feature!

Cons: When I first started using the product I felt that it was difficult to navigate. But I have been using the product for over a year now and feel like I know where the features are now that I use.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2018
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Admissions Coordinator
Higher Education Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/01/2019

"Easy to use. Easy to get results."

Comments: The survey was very easy to put together, very easy to post on social media as well as E-mail and the results were easy to read and download.

Pros: The best part about Qualtrics are the built in graphs in the reports section.

Cons: I ran a survey with 7 different multiple choice entries. I used the automatic choices, but it was difficult to find what I wanted because they were not alpha order.

• Reviewed on 27/01/2019
Patrick Z.
Patrick Z.
Business Processing Center Student Assistant
Higher Education Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/01/2019

"Easy to get feedback"

Comments: Overall, it is great as mentioned in the pros.

Pros: I like that there is a lot of traffic on the website so people will take the survey. You can get very good data and feedback. It creates charts for you so I just love it.

Cons: I did not see any cons, I just wish multiple people can run one survey.

• Reviewed on 21/01/2019
Jacqui H.
Pharmaceuticals, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2017

"Great tool for sending surveys. Easy to use and navigate."

Comments: An easy way to compile survey results.

Pros: Surveys I send need to be compiled with certain pieces of data. The tool option is great and very easy to change the look of reports.

Cons: It can be glitchy at times and find that I need to refresh the account. Closing surveys manually can say pending for a long period of time.

• Reviewed on 28/07/2017
Maclean (mac) K.
Maclean (mac) K.
Research Assistant
Research, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/11/2018

"Quick and Easy Support"

Comments: Using Qualtrics has been great. The software for the most part is all very intuitive and for any questions that I might have, support is quick to help out.

Pros: Qualtrics support were quick and helpful in responding to my problems. i

Cons: Found myself bouncing between support contacts

• Reviewed on 05/11/2018
Georgina R.
HR Administrator
51-200 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 05/10/2017

"Really easy to use"

Pros: The interface is easy to use and the system itself is really intuitive. It's a very helpful way to collect data

Cons: Sometime the way that the system is set up means it can be a bit inflexible, however, I'm usually able to overcome this issue

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 05/10/2017
Syrine J.
Analyst
Higher Education Software, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2018

"Up and coming need for all businesses"

Pros: This software is the up and coming need for all businesses. It simplifies the process of helping leaders understand employee engagement as it evolves. As employers seek to understand what makes employees stay and leave a company, this tool will certainly benefit them.

Cons: I don't have any cons about this software.

• Reviewed on 09/12/2018
Colin A.
  • Reviewed on 14/04/2017

"Amazing product!"

Comments: Qualtrics makes life way easier. I love how simple they make it to retrieve your results. Price is hard to beat!

• Reviewed on 14/04/2017
Jim A.
  • Reviewed on 09/11/2016

"Best All Around Product"

Comments: Easy for customers to use with powerful analytics. Visually pleasing without a lot of clutter. Nice all around product.

• Reviewed on 09/11/2016