About SimplyBook.me

Online Booking System with reminders for all service companies! Let your clients book themselves online - Includes free version.

Learn more about SimplyBook.me

Pros:

The ease of implementation to outside apps. The facebook and website integration ease is well done.

Cons:

Frustrating to not receive decent service when the app doesn't work properly.

SimplyBook.me ratings

4.3
4.5
4.4
4.5

8.6/10

SimplyBook.me has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 1,073 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used SimplyBook.me before?

Filter reviews (1,073)

Steven
Steven
Owner in US
Design, Self Employed

Amazing software at an amazing price, FREE!

Comments: I don't use their booking page but I do embed the calendar into my website so everything stays on my site. I personally like how some other calendars look but overall, I can't complain. I was able to customize it to my liking and it sends austomatic email reminders to myself and the people who booked the time. It was very straightforward and it has been used and tested a lot lately and I am very impressed.

Pros:

Being able to customize the product to match my branding was the biggest challenge while I was trying different online booking softwares. SimplyBook.me was the only one that allowed color customization on the free plan. So, I figured the rest would not be good. Boy, was I wrong! This software has gone above and beyond what I expected for a free online booking calendar.

Cons:

The only thing that I am not 100% satisfied with is the look. If I could change the layout of the calendar that would be amazing but for the price, I can't compain and everything works as it is supposed to or better than I expected which is wonderful!

Alternatives Considered: YouCanBook.me, Calendly, and Fresha

Reasons for Choosing SimplyBook.me: I was paying monthly for something that I wasn't really utalizing and I wanted to find a cheaper option. I am still trying to grow my business, so I don't have too many online bookings yet, so I felt like I was just trowing away money each month. I liked the look and functionality of YouCanBook.me better however, I love the customization and price of SimplyBook.me and that is why I made the switch.

Switched From: YouCanBook.me

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me: The ability to make some many customization in order to match my brand colors and it was free. In my opinion, there is nothing out there better.

vikram
vikram
Founder in Singapore
Sports, 11-50 Employees

Its a powerful marketing platform and also helps with brand building not just a booking website !

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Writing this review with a sense of gratitude to the people at simplybook.me .

Pros:

We offer a variety of services from hourly bookings to memberships and workshops. The booking platform offers so much flexibility to automate and report all of this in a meaningful way. It gives our customers a seamless experience and makes us look professional. Things like issuing passes for workshops with QR codes really help build our brand and create that perception. For a small organisation like ours it helps level the playing field with some big players who offer such things.What’s even better was never had a plan to introduce any loyalty programme but on seeing the feature available decided to introduce it . We slowly moved from seeing simplybook.me as an admin platform to better manage ourselves to seeing it as a powerfull marketing platform which would improve our sales . things like adding book now buttons to social platforms and google business listings do just that.Our Favourite feature was shared resources which helped us list a Turf facility which could be booked in so many different permutations and combinations depending on numbers of people involved and activity it is used for.

Cons:

Our only request to the team is to come up with more integrations to CRM and accounting platforms . At present we use google calendar sync and a few Zaps to push data to our CRM and the accounting part involves some effort to move to our zoho books software.

Alternatives Considered: Calendly, Acuity Scheduling, and Zoho Bookings

Reasons for Choosing SimplyBook.me: It did not offer the ability to issue discount coupons and charges were much higher and linked to number of staff / service providers /facilities. It offered a great sync with the CRM we love - Zoho CRM so we adopted it naturally. We use all other ecosystem products like zoho books , zoho social , zoho sales IQ etc.

2 months ago

Thank you so much Vicram for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback - we truly appreciate it We have added this request to our product managers to add integration with the key CRM systems and mentioned Zoho as one of them. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Owner in US

If you think you will need customer support. STAY AWAY

3.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I've been in software for over a decade, I've built support teams, taken software to market both small and enterprise for clients and other companies. I very, very rarely write reviews, and even fewer negatively. This experience is just so bad and I've never heard back from an escalation that it's time to "take to the web" so that this can reach someone at SimplyBook.Customer Support is HORRIBLE. By far one of the worst experiences I've had in a long, long time. They appear to be reading off scripts and not really know too much more than that, my latest interaction they tried to have me reconfigure things before even trying to diagnose. They have promised to escalate things and have manger follow-ups - never heard back. I understand if Tier 1 support doesn't know everything, that's fine, but they need to know how to identify and escalate. Support should certainly not be expressing things that are possibilities as not possible - this is one of their annoying lines they give when they just "don't want to do something."The approach for a company that purports to offer "enterprise edition" is just a money grab. e.g. What enterprise software doesn't have an ability to run in test environments and put controls in place? etcWe picked SimplyBook because it checked all the boxes we needed out of the gate. We got our client live. And we will move away as soon as we have time and help make sure our clients do not ever come close to this software again.

Pros:

It's relatively easy to set-up with a comprehensive set of features. If you are just putting things up and do not have much discipline behind your IT processes and follow their templated approaches, it will probably work for you.

Cons:

The features are a big cludgy, the UI is confusing to non-technical users, lacks maturity. It feels like it was made by people who are building one of their first apps without seasoned architects helping guide the structure and process.

CEO in Thailand
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees

The BEST booking system out there. Please keep updating & improving this epic/pioneering software.

Comments: App = incredibly good. iFrame embeds a bit sketchy looking! Wish there was a way for employees to simply update/add to their schedules directly within our website or an app (not simply a homepage shortcut to a website that poses as an app).

Pros:

Incredible tool. So many features. Build epic booking systems.

Cons:

It seems to be something that they do not actively work on, which seems crazy to me. Customer support ([SENSITIVE CONTENT]!) is dire. She sits on her little throne of customer support power/possession and then acts as a mindless, droning, and passive-aggressive gatekeeper for SimplyBook. It makes working with the company a chore, and I would seriously not want to pay money every month with her as our Account Manager. She makes the process of this (incredible!) application, seem hopeless, limited, and dire. You need your first point of contact to laude the company, and care about it deeply! To inspire its customers, and to show them how much of an incredible booking system can be built with SimplyBook.

Alternatives Considered: Setmore, Acuity Scheduling, Booknetic, Bookly, and Amelia

Reasons for Choosing SimplyBook.me: SimplyBook has so much more genuinely deep and powerful potential. Incredibly well-coded. User friendly for the service providers (as well as the customers). A truly epic and well-thought-out product, held back by shoddy customer service and a lack of passion at the front gate.

Switched From: Calendly, Setmore, and Amelia

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me: Fantastic UI and endless potential with all of the addons. The perfect options for entrepreneurs and business owners looking to "build" a booking system for their business, that suits them and their specific business model. They are endless ways to build a business model that works using their system. PLEASE keep updating, and marketing your product. It is amazing, and far far better than Calendly/Setmore/Acuity and all the big boys, who have absolutely no potential, and incredibly limited coding for serious businesses and booking systems. SimplyBook has it all worked out when it comes to Team Members Scheduling (although this could be better with a simple frontend panel), Classes, Recurring Meetings, Timeslot booking simplicity, Coupons, etc.!

Rikke
Traditional Chinese medicine in France
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed

Acupuncturist

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It’s easy and helps organize my business in three different locations.

Pros:

I love that the program is easy to use and patients find it easy to hook themselves, even the older generation.

Cons:

It’s a little unclear on check out for patients when it tells them that they have payed when they have selected pay later.. it should also be able to have two currencies showing on the prices. As I have one part of my business in France and one in UK.

Joakim
Security Adviser in Sweden
Security & Investigations, 11-50 Employees

SimplyBook.me Review

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: It saves me and my customers time. I really like this one and I just it a lot.

Pros:

It makes it so much easier foor me to schedule at meeting with a potential or already existing customer. It makes it much easier to agree on a date and time.

Cons:

I dont have anything that i can come up with. It's so easy to use.

Ismaël
Ismaël
Free-lance in Guinea
Design, 2-10 Employees

Planning tool

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Definitely recommended for all businesses to plan themselves

Pros:

Its compatibility with all kinds of companies for reservations and appointments

Cons:

No problem encountered with the software since the beginning of its use

Alaina
Nail Technician in US
Cosmetics, Self Employed

Powerful Scheduling Tool (At a High Cost)

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I really love the program overall as it has great customization features that I use for my salon.

Pros:

The ability to mix and match custom features is a plus as ir allows you to only "pay" for what your business will actually use.

Cons:

There is no "a la carte" option for custom features. So, for instance, I have access to 8 custom features but later find out I need one extra feature my only option is to upgrade to the next highest subscription plan. There should be an option to pay per feature.

Psychotherapist in Portugal
Mental Health Care, Self Employed

Finally booking software I love

5.0 last month New

Pros:

It’s clean and simple, with all the feature a small practice needs to manage their client bookings. Integrates well with Google Worksuite, Stripe and Analytics. Best of all, you can manage (almost) everything on their mobile app.

Cons:

Customer service could be more responsive.

Vince
Manager in US
Accounting Software, 11-50 Employees

Ok app for the price

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

User friendly and ok for the price......

Cons:

Sometimes scheduling gets messed up on via mobile

2 months ago

Thank you Vince for taking the time to leave us your feedback - we truly appreciate it All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Diane
Dog Groomer in Australia
Veterinary Software, Self Employed

Pawz First

Comments: After updating prices on my website, I found the setup of the software quick and easy. I upgraded from the free version as I needed to collate more customers pet information on the book up page.

Pros:

Liked the flexibility of adding new features and purchasing SMS credits when needed.

Cons:

Not found any as yet. One thing I will add is I Had to purchase up from the free version to collate more information from the customer on booking up.

Alternatives Considered: Wix

Switched From: Wix

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me: Like the flexibility to purchase SMS credits, Wix does not do SMS Reminders and like SimpleBook.me layout features best.

4 years ago

Dear Diane, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback, we truly appreciate it. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Aled
Owner in UK
Sports, Self Employed

Good overall - improvement needed

Comments: Overalls experience is good.

Pros:

It is a very simple scheduling site. Not many customer don't know how to navigate around the site.

Cons:

The system has little niggle points that need improving such as drop downs for quantities/options where at the moment single widgets can only be selected. My business sometimes multiple events are needes but simply book it only allows the customer to book one event at a time, can be frustrating to the customer and also coats me extra with having 2 transactions.

Alternatives Considered: eola

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me: Unfortunately tied down due to having reviews with simply Scheduling. This year we will focus on having reviews away from simply to make further changes unless simply help improve the system

Angie
Owner in Canada

The site is simple to set up and you can instantly take bookings and love the Book Now link

Pros:

you can easily modify schedules and specific days and make modifications to services. If you're running a one day promo it is so easy to set up and customize to a specific technician and day. Having reminders for both the service provider and clients is a great feature and setting the time of the reminder also helps as it eliminates those last minute cancellations. Sending an automated link to clients after their service to complete a review is one of the better features ! It eliminates having to remember to follow up when your schedule is busy and it completes the service. These reviews can also be used to further promote your business. Seeing the calendar in different views whether by tech per week day or month allows you to see company performance easily and also compare to other months and previous year I am one of the Franchises and we have over 40 now locates across Canada and now overseas. Many of our other Franchises were looking for a simple online booking system and I've told them about your site. It would be nice to see all of Tan on the Run use this site to streamline our bookings.

Cons:

there is not much negative to say about the software. initially when you set up you get to try all features but when it's new and you're not getting a lot of traffic at first it's hard to try them all so i would only suggest that maybe after 6 months when a client sets up and has really understood and had time to really try out the software to offer this later as well. I understand as a business it might not be possible but I think I would have been more inclined to get a couple extra features to see what works. I did try the promotion feature and found it really difficult to manoeuvre and after several failed attempts and trials gave up. It was very limiting for the discount unless you've changed this. I liked that you could select specific clients to send to but other than that it didn't work for me. Also trying to add a service from mobile doesn't work. I couldn't get the whole screen to hit `save.

5 years ago

Dear Angie I want to thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your well constructed feedback, we appreciate in enormously! We think it is actually a very good idea to introduce all the features later on as well when people really know what kind of features they would benefit by using for their business. Hopefully we can introduce that soon. With regards to setting up a service from your mobile, then please let me know if that still doesn´t work, it works out for me when I do it on iphone. We aim to have all our site fully mobile responsive, so we are very thankful to get tips if something is not working. At last the promotion system is already on the task list for some fine-tuning, so hopefully we can introduce an improved version soon. Thanks again for input and have a great day! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Robert
Owner/Operator in US
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees

"Years ahead of it's time thanks to an ingenious underlying database design."

Comments: Without SimplyBook.me, we wouldn't be able to offer "same day book & play" along side our counter "walk-in" ticketing system. Based on customer support feedback: I believe (and am very optimistic) about a future update addressing the "default value of 1" setting which can potentially lead to user booking errors as noted above. Nothing is perfect, but honestly: SimplyBook.me comes close. It's "the best of the best."

Pros:

SimplyBook.me is the ONLY "booking engine" which had the capability to integrate "same day book & play" online booking with our in-house "walk-in's" ticketing system. Not only does it "work", but it's a "near perfect fit!" (Largely due to the custom feature "add-ins.") I had done extensive research & tried them all.... Simplybook.me is in a class of it's own. Surprisingly, customer support is also truly "world-class!" Having a fair amount of coding & web design experience, I dug in a lot deeper than the average user. In doing so I uncovered several bugs. Not only was the support phenomenal, but most of the fixes came FAST! Booking is fast, easy & designed to work well with smart phones. (Really well for the most part with proper setup, selecting the right "timeline" & adding the CSS custom feature add-in.)

Cons:

"Power comes at a price": Monthly fees are based on "custom feature add-ins." IMO, their tiered pricing needs more flexibility. Pricing model is also based on # of bookings & # of SMS messages (if you use them.) This is not a big deal and actually favors "low volume users." (There is even a 100% free plan that comes with 1 custom feature of your choice.) BUT: If you need more than 3 custom features, monthly fees triple to get to the next tier which is 8 features. (So for a business that only does a few bookings a month but need more than 3 features, SimplyBook.me may be too expensive to use.) ~ However: If you do enough volume", your bringing in enough sales to "more than justify" using the best booking system on the planet! "Custom CSS" custom feature: Had to use the "Weekly Classes" timeline ALONG with this custom feature ("CSS custom feature) to avoid/minimize potential user mistakes in booking. The combination of these two work OK. With a few "simple" modifications to the other timelines, those should work well too. Hopefully the engineers will make two (2) very slight "navigational" & "display" modifications to correct these issues when using the other timelines. "Group Bookings" custom feature: When using "group billing custom feature" (one booking for a group of participants): A default quantity of 1 always displays. (Making it too easy for user to forget to select the correct quantity. And on the review screen, this quantity does not appear.)

4 years ago

Dear Robert, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Good to hear that you suggested those changes to our Live Chat which will then discuss it with the developers and hopefully that will be taken forward. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Marsha
Program Coordinator in Canada
Individual & Family Services, 11-50 Employees

Great program with amazing customer service!

Comments: We have been using Simplybook.me for almost 2 years now. The best part about this booking program for us is how user friendly it is. We have a large number of volunteers using the program to book their clients and even those who struggle with technology find Simplybook.me simple and easy to use. As an administrator of the program, I appreciate how easy it is to make changes to anything from our organization's hours to adjusting individual user's days and hours. The plugins available allow for an astounding number of ways to adjust this program to fit whatever you need.
The customer service and technical support that come with this program are second to none. They have live chat support and when live support isn't available they respond very quickly to an email request. I have never waited more than 24 hours for a response.
I would recommend Simplybook.me to any company or organization without any hesitation.

Pros:

The ease of use is the best part for us. With so many people needing to use it to book their clients it is important that they can learn to use it quickly. Even those who are unfamiliar with computer technology are able to book their clients with this program! It is also great for me as an administrator that it is so easy to use because with so many people using it I often am changing their hours or days of work. With this program, it only takes a minute so I don't ever feel I am wasting time managing our booking program.

Cons:

I would love if there was a way to combine two calendar views. For example, it would be really great for us if we could view the calendar by day and service provider.

6 years ago

Dear Marsha, Thank you so much for giving yourself the time to write this review. We appreciate it immensely and are so pleased that you are happy with our solution and customer service...that is after all our goal :) Happy Holidays! The SimplyBook.me team

Owner in Belgium

Although not everything works as we would like it to work for our business is it still a great tool

Pros:

Possibility that clients book themselves. Connection to our google calendar. The ease with wich you can add a service.

Cons:

Not possible to book for groups, as we use it for planning our guides for farm tours etc. People can book a tour for their group, and pay per head. We really miss this functionality. Also we have different locations people can book (instead of performers, but we use the performer tool), and it is a lot of work to plan the opening hours per location/performer (we close most locations for 5 months in winter) We cannot send a reminder more than 3 days before the appointment. For us 7 or even 14 days would be better.

5 years ago

Dear John Thank you so much for the feedback, we really appreciate it! With regards to the comments, then I would like to inform you that you can accept bookings for tours/groups with our Group Booking Custom Feature and accept payments as well for the whole group. If you however want each to pay for themselves then as a workaround they can choose "Pay later" for example or not receive payments online but instead send bank account details in confirmation email so that the clients will make bank transfer. Admin can then use approve bookings feature to approve them when transfer is received. We also have Multiple Location custom feature, which enables you to create multiple service locations at different addresses, and connect them with different service providers (staff members). Last but not least you can contact our Live Chat and ask them to add the functionality to send reminders with more than 3 days before the appointment. I hope this helps:) SimplyBook.me

Binyamin
Therapist in Israel
Mental Health Care, Self Employed

Basic, Straightforward, but Comprehensive Enough

Comments: Easy to use. Limited learning curve. I started out with another scheduling service but I'm in the process of switching over to SimplyBook.me.

Pros:

SimplyBook.me allows users to accept payments through Stripe and apply membership scheduling and payments (two major pluses for me). Furthermore, SimplyBook.me allows me to customize (within significant limits) the look and feel of the platform to more-or-less conform with the look and feel of my website. It has an easy to use and intuitive user interface (not being very tech savvy, for me this is a very important feature). Within twenty to thirty minutes you can have a subscription, a customized interface, and have the platform embedded (or otherwise set up) on your website. Additionally, for those who need it, SimplyBook.me is HIPPA compliant. For most people (myself included) the free subscription will be all you need.

Cons:

I like this platform and can see very few cons with it. But I'll do my best to come up with a few (or at least one). Here it is, and although it might seem insignificant, success is in the details: SimplyBook.me does not have a "look busy" feature. Meaning, it doesn't automatically allow for a certain percentage of time slots to appear full. The result is if you are just beginning your business and have a lot of "empty time" you (in this case me) end up looking rather pathetic. But with a "look busy" feature a certain percentage of time slots are automatically filled allowing the service providing (in my case as a mental heath therapist) to appear busy and in high demand. The higher the demand appears to be the more willing the potential client is to book. The lack of this feature is the difference between a B+/A- and a solid A+.

4 years ago

Dear Binyamin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Regarding your con, then we totally agree that it would be a useful features. In fact we have it on our current to-do list so hopefully it will see the light later this year. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Instructor - Writers Program in US
Higher Education Software

Reliable system for trouble-free bookings

Comments: SimplyBook.me allows me to manage my client appointments with ease. I keep regular 'visiting hours' open for clients, and as long as they book 24 hours in advance, I can plan my day around the times booked.

Pros:

I love the fact I get a custom URL to send my clients to. The tight integration with Google calendar is a huge time saver. The reviews tool is awesome because they encourage reviews after a meeting and give me a dedicated page for reviews SimplyBook.me also maintains an exportable database of client contact info (which has been a lifesaver on more than one occasion).

Cons:

The software has so many features, it can be a little daunting to find what you need in the admin panel. For the most part, I've figured it out. I look forward seeing new themes made available. I would love to see integration with a reliable and cost-effective (or free) web conferencing tool or screen sharing client support tool.

5 years ago

Hi there and thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! I just wanted to say that you can use Gruveo for your video meetings or to share screens. It works like that we create a random link for each appointment so that clients can only contact you after booking an appointment. You can also create an account with Gruveo and then you can send a fixed link where clients can "meet" you. If you have any questions, just contact our Live Chat and they can help you all the way Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Alison
Photographer in US
Photography, 2-10 Employees

SimplyBookme

Comments: Online booking that our clients can do themselves.

Pros:

The cost for now, more affordable for what we need at the moment.

Cons:

Very, very overwhelming and somewhat messy organization. Sometimes too much information/options aren't a good thing. The fact that is keeps and displays cancelled bookings is super confusing and not necessary. I don't want to see all 4 attempts from one client to book - I should only see the confirmed bookings. I realize you can filter these out, but it should be by default that you only see what is confirmed/paid for rather than having 13 filter options just to only see what you need. So far, the overall program seems very busy, overwhelming, and complicated. Possibly just need to find ways to simply everything and make it more user-friendly.

Alternatives Considered: HoneyBook and Square Appointments

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me: Price

4 years ago

Dear Alison Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly. Regarding the calendar then you can filter which view you have, so you can both choose whether you see the cancelled bookings or not. If you dont find that option, how to see it without the cancelled bookings, then please contact our Live Chat and they will help you out with that. We are constantly working on simplifying the look and later this month we will have a much better user interface for our custom features which will hopefully be helpful as well. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Amy
Instructional Designer in US
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees

Simplybook Review

Comments: Overall I'm happy with the platform's functionality, but the customer service you advertise is nonexistent.

Pros:

The unlimited number of service providers and services.

Cons:

1) The limitation of a single company time zone. This does not work for decentralized teams working out of multiple locations. Some of us use the calendar integration as a work-around, but having to localize our availability is a huge headache. 2) I have used the pop up box on the Simplybook website to engage the "almost 24/7 support" a number of times. There is never anyone on chat, so I end up sending an email message. To date, I have not gotten a single response.

4 years ago

Dear Amy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, we appreciate it. Regarding the time zone,bigger companies are using separate sub systems for each location making the time zone issue manageable. For those using one system only, this can be problematic, you are right about that. We take our customer support service very seriously and would really like it if you could send me the email that you sent to our chat, or your login name so that we can find your communication with our support. Our customer support is online 21 hours during the working days and always respond asap and if not on duty then they do reply to emails asap as well. We have never heard about anyone not getting a prompt reply. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

François
Project manager in Slovenia
Education Management, 2-10 Employees

Great software for booking

Comments: We run a fablab where user can book timeslots to work on specific machines (lasercutter, 3d-printer, etc.), subscribe to some training or classes. We will soon implement the membership and payment option, so the system will have the control over who has a valid membership.

Pros:

It has a great level of scalabibility: we started with a free plan to give it a try and turned out very efficient. The technical support is incredibly responsive via chatting, efficient and friendly. They always solutionned my issue almost instantantly. It has a lot of nice integrations (Google Calendars, facebook, etc). You can embed the booking widget in your own webistem, or use the simplybook .me website fro your company.

Cons:

The old widget is the only widget which has a look and feel which fits with our own website. I am afraid it will be soon discontinuied. Please develop some more theme, sober and neutral!

4 years ago

Dear Francois Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic review, we appreciate it greatly! In terms of the widgets, then we are just finalizing testing of a new beautiful theme which will also be available in the form of a widget. It will be called "Minimal theme" so hopefully you will be able to use that. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Juan Pablo
CEO Havos Suits in Mexico

Very useful, it help me a lot for my business.

Comments: organize my team better.

Pros:

its easy to setup. and i find it very useful for my business. i would make some improvements do. thanks

Cons:

a few things..... 1) The mobile view is not very friendly and the look and feel for mobile is not responsive i would optimize all the templates for mobile, since 90%+ of all my customer book their appointments on mobile. 2) The calendar sync with google does not work very well, when a customer cancels or reschedule an appointment the google calendar doesn't updates and you cant see all the customer info (name, phone, mail, etc) in the google calendar 3) you cant book half hours. 4) There is no simplybook app for apple so i can manage my business in an app.

5 years ago

Dear Juan Firstly I would like to thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your detailed feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Secondly I have to say that the suits you are offering look fantastic! I truly encourage you to play around with the booking templates that we have, all the latest ones should work and look great on mobile devices, I personally prefer the template called "Emeri", have you tried that out? The Google sync should be working, we have thousands of clients using it, please let our Live Chat know if it is not and describe the error for them. Regarding the bookings then your clients should be able to book every half hour if you set your time frames right, please discuss with Live Help as well. But no we do not have an app anymore as the page should be fully mobile responsive and you can do everything on your phone via the browser. Thanks again for the good feedback. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Keith
Cliarvoyant in UK
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees

First Class

Comments: The main benefit is worldwide access to the diary, notifications are great and Income has grown substantially.

Pros:

I have been a client of Simplybook for over 10 years, first in my role as a Golf Coach, and now I run my wife's online diary via Simplybook. The system has grown and grown, expanding its features and make the system more and more user friendly. What I like about Simplybook is, if you have a question they are very quick to respond. The software is pretty simple to use, I can control my own diary online and reach out to clients from many countries. I offer telephone readings and simply book has allowed my business to flourish. Thank you Simplybook.

Cons:

There's not a lot I don't like about the system, the have been issues, that always get resolved. I personally would say there are too many features, but you don't have to use them.

4 years ago

Dear Keith, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! We are super proud to hear that you have been a customer of ours for 10 years:) All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Amanda
Psychotherapist in Nigeria
Mental Health Care, 2-10 Employees

Helpful and Easy to USE

Pros:

Ease of use and the quick customer service response. I am truly grateful to Simplybook for existing cause they have helped me manage my business and my time efficiently. It has everything that I need to help my business grow. My clients are pleased with how simple booking. Rhymes with the name. I am pleased. Thank you to all the staff members of SimplyBook.

Cons:

I guess that as I expand my business having my own website will become important for my brand. That is the only reason why I will leave Simplybook.

4 years ago

Dear Amanda, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your great feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Good luck with your business going forward, I hope it does expand! Just to let you know that if your business does pick up, then we do have custom pages feature (so you can add more pages to your booking web where you can present your services) and also a Custom Domain name feature where you can define exactly which URL you want to have on your booking page. If you would still want to create another website then you can always use our widget within your new website, so that even though you would have a different website, you could still use our booking tool within that website to allow your clients to book your services. Just to point out all the options:) Have a great day! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Rochelle
Stylist in US
Cosmetics, Self Employed

My absolute Favorite Appointment Software

Comments: You get what you pay for! If you want to have a hassle free appointment scheduler, this is the software you should choose. You will have to pay your monies worth for this program! I had to switch to another software in the last year, and I can say it doesn't even compare to SimplyBook.me. I have used this software since I have been on my own (almost 5 years) and switching was a hard thing to do, but once my children came into the world, some budgets were cut and unfortunately this was one of them. If you do choose this software for your appointment needs, you will not regret it.

Pros:

SimplyBook.me was the best software I have used for booking appointments!! It has so many great features, for example, my new clients are able to book consults with me online. They can book their appointments right through the calendar. They can schedule recurring appointments, as well. The UI is also very user friendly, I have a lot of elder clients who always tell me they have no patience for a computer but booking their appointments online is never an issue for them!

Cons:

You have to pay for great products, and this is the reason I no longer have this software. I had to choose a software that was more in my budget. Other than the price, I really cannot complain!

4 years ago

Dear Rochelle, Thank you so much for leaving us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! We are sad to see you leave, but family comes first and that we understand:) Good luck with your business going forward, we hope to see you again! Kind regards Rut