Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About SimplyBook.me

Online Booking System with reminders for all service companies! Let your clients book themselves online - Includes free version.

Learn more about SimplyBook.me

Becky D.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/09/2019

"Great features but the recent price increases have stung a bit!"

Comments: Overall, Simplybookit has helped us streamline our appointment booking and monitoring systems. Despite it being a little difficult to set up initially, if you can afford the standard package (or can make do with the basic package) it's worth the time and the customer service is great.

Pros: It has some really great features that we needed - multiple locations, the ability to take appointment deposits, customise notification emails and having a questionnaire for clients to fill in at the point of booking. The ability to download our daily appointments as a CSV file is really useful - generally speaking, the amount of data we're able to extract from it for our monitoring is fantastic. The customer service is fast and helpful.

Cons: The interface took a bit of getting used to (but once you're used to it, it's fine! We have some single appointments for one person and some workshops with multiple spaces, but they have to be set up in the same way so the workshop booking interface is quite clunky from the customer's perspective. Some of the info (for example the service description) isn't viewable on mobile devices which is a shame. The recent price rises were a bit of a shock when it came to renew our subscription and unfortunately it has now become unaffordable for us to keep using.

Alternatives Considered: Bookwhen, Timely, and Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Choosing SimplyBook.me: At the time, Simplybookit offered the features we needed at a better price point than 10to8

Switched From: 10to8

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me: It offered the features we need at the most favourable price.

by SimplyBook.me on 24/09/2019

Dear Becky

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it.

Regarding your comment on some of the service description not showing on your mobile, can you please send me from what kind of mobile you are checking? I checked your page with iphone and I can read all service descriptions.

We are very sorry to hear that you guys have stopped using our system due to cost. I can see that you are a non profit organization, please contact me directly so that we can see what we can do for you guys.

• Reviewed on 20/09/2019
Esther D.
Business Owner
Cosmetics, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 05/10/2021

"Love this system"

Comments: Overall experience has been great. I did have some issues with setting some features up but their customer service was amazing and someone is always there to assist whenever you have questions or concerns. 5 stars!!!!

Pros: I love how you can basically create your own website for your booking system and customize it to suit your brand. I love the added custom features. The fact that you can choose what to enable and what to disable based on your business’s needs is amazing! And the annual price for the Basic plan so great! Definitely most cost effective than other scheduling systems I’ve used in the past.

Cons: I feel like they should include more than just 3 custom features on the basic plan. “Accepting payments” & “Accepting deposits” are 2 main features that most businesses require, & without a doubt should be included for free. It’s kind of a no brainer. Or both of these features should be 2 in 1 because they go hand in hand. Having to enable both of them then leaves you with only 1 more custom feature to select. Other than this, everything else is great!

by SimplyBook.me on 11/10/2021

Dear Esther,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your amazing feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

• Reviewed on 05/10/2021
Korie T.
Owner/Founder
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2021

"I did my research and found a great fit!"

Comments: My experience has been awesome! I was able to seamlessly set up my site with ease, set up my payment processor and have a beautifully designed live booking page for clients to book. I highly recommend this for small businesses and providers who accept appointments.

Pros: I love how user friendly this software is! I found the video tutorials very helpful and the customer service was prompt and friendly. I appreciate how they would always send article links to refer back to after the chat and would email me when we got disconnected. I also love the booking site themes to choose from, they are all very well designed.

Cons: If I had to give one improvement it would be to allow users to get more than three custom features with the first upgrade tier. I would have loved to get five to test it out, and would have definitely upgraded once my business bookings began. The jump from three to unlimited is a big jump, maybe offer a tier in between for new subscribers. Other than that the software itself is pretty amazing.

Alternatives Considered: Shopify, Wix, Mindbody, Square Virtual Terminal, and Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me: The easy links to a payment processor, allowing different service providers with different services, including a booking site, and access to create an intake form. Also, integration with social media was a huge one!

by SimplyBook.me on 15/03/2021

Hi Korie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

• Reviewed on 05/03/2021
David F.
Facility manager
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2021

"New User review"

Comments: I am impressed by the software and will be using it to schedule swim time during the summer due to the recent pandemic.

Pros: I found the customization features easy to navigate. The overall interface is straightforward.

Cons: Several of the custom features would seem to be similar enough (deposits) and (payments) that if you require both options you use up two of the features.

Alternatives Considered: Wix, Google Calendar, and GoDaddy Website Builder

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me: Being a non profit HOA we were looking for a low cost but functional solution to scheduling. Simplybook even at the free level offered a lot of what I looked for. The additional tiers were value added and worth the upgrade to what we could afford.

• Reviewed on 02/04/2021
Angie G.
  • Reviewed on 02/12/2017

"The site is simple to set up and you can instantly take bookings and love the Book Now link"

Pros: you can easily modify schedules and specific days and make modifications to services. If you're running a one day promo it is so easy to set up and customize to a specific technician and day.
Having reminders for both the service provider and clients is a great feature and setting the time of the reminder also helps as it eliminates those last minute cancellations.
Sending an automated link to clients after their service to complete a review is one of the better features ! It eliminates having to remember to follow up when your schedule is busy and it completes the service. These reviews can also be used to further promote your business. Seeing the calendar in different views whether by tech per week day or month allows you to see company performance easily and also compare to other months and previous year I am one of the Franchises and we have over 40 now locates across Canada and now overseas. Many of our other Franchises were looking for a simple online booking system and I've told them about your site. It would be nice to see all of Tan on the Run use this site to streamline our bookings.

Cons: there is not much negative to say about the software. initially when you set up you get to try all features but when it's new and you're not getting a lot of traffic at first it's hard to try them all so i would only suggest that maybe after 6 months when a client sets up and has really understood and had time to really try out the software to offer this later as well. I understand as a business it might not be possible but I think I would have been more inclined to get a couple extra features to see what works.
I did try the promotion feature and found it really difficult to manoeuvre and after several failed attempts and trials gave up. It was very limiting for the discount unless you've changed this. I liked that you could select specific clients to send to but other than that it didn't work for me.
Also trying to add a service from mobile doesn't work. I couldn't get the whole screen to hit `save.

by Simplybook.me on 04/12/2017

Dear Angie

I want to thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your well constructed feedback, we appreciate in enormously!

We think it is actually a very good idea to introduce all the features later on as well when people really know what kind of features they would benefit by using for their business. Hopefully we can introduce that soon.

With regards to setting up a service from your mobile, then please let me know if that still doesn´t work, it works out for me when I do it on iphone. We aim to have all our site fully mobile responsive, so we are very thankful to get tips if something is not working.

At last the promotion system is already on the task list for some fine-tuning, so hopefully we can introduce an improved version soon.

Thanks again for input and have a great day!

• Reviewed on 02/12/2017
Patrick P.
Sports Coach/bike fitter
  • Reviewed on 04/01/2018

"Software is really good and makes booking appointments easy. I rarely encounter problems with it."

Comments: Eliminates me having to spend time booking appointments manually.

Pros: Easy to use, almost trouble free (works almost every time). Interface is appealing, and customers can access site very easily.

Cons: 1. My customers frequently complain that they cannot book an appointment. This is because it is not very clear that a time slot has already been booked and they need to try and search for another one that is not. I think to overcome this, a pop-up message should appear at the booking site every time someone tries to book a time slot that is taken already. The message could read "This session is already booked or there is insufficient time available to book this time slot. Please try another time slot". The little red sentence that currently appears on your system is rarely seen by my customers nor is the dimmed grey lettering of the time slots evident enough for customers to realize the slot is taken already. In addition, you can provide a week or month-at-a-glance view of the time days/time slots already booked and those available so customers can easily see which ones to select. 2. It would be great if I could add a link from my Simplebookme webpage so customers can click on to view more information about a service or product than what is allowed from your site.

by Simplybook.me on 16/01/2018

Dear Patrick,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your review, we appreciate it greatly!

With regards to your comment then I strongly recommend you to update the template as we have got new templates where it is more obvious if all slots are full and that you need to find another day with available time.

Best of regards

• Reviewed on 04/01/2018
Dianne R.
Admin
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/09/2020

"Just what we needed."

Comments: I looked very hard for a better affordable service for my needs, but I kept coming back to Simply Book Me.

Pros: I like that you can add on features and that it integrates with WordPress. Also, we took a pretty long break due to the pandemic, but when I logged in five months later, all of my data was there, waiting for me. We have multiple income streams from finished pottery and bisque ceramics, as well as from instruction and studio rental. We use Simply Book Me for booking studio sessions. It is nice because we can control how many sessions can be booked at the same time and the customer can choose to pay via the booking site or at the session. I am excited to see that we can promote related products as well.

Cons: One downside is paying a monthly or yearly fee for something you may only use intermittently. However, the price is affordable enough that it is painless to absorb the cost into product pricing and much cheaper for us and the customer than other scheduling and/or event services. The flow and feel of this platform, for both the administrator as well as the user, is a bit awkward. I would prefer a more modern polish to the interface, similar to other event and scheduling software. The user interface is styled similar to WordPress, but it is less intuitive. The same goes for making appointments. It takes a bit to really understand how to use it. I find that I have to do a little hand-holding with my customers. This fits with our brand, so it isn't a deal-breaker, but nonetheless worth noting.

Alternatives Considered: Eventbrite and Google Workspace

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me: Affordability and/or function as well as options more appropriate to my varied needs as a studio potter and educator.

by SimplyBook.me on 30/09/2020

Dear Dianne,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it!

We are just about to start redoing the design for admin interface, so gradually you should see some improvements there. If you are finding the booking flow of your booking website cumbersome, please reach out to our Live Chat and ask them to suggest changes to make it more intuative for your clients.

• Reviewed on 06/09/2020
Clarisse C.
Owner/Tutor
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2017

"It would have been the best if only it allowed me to log back in after loging out."

Comments: I cant tell since I cannot log in after logging out.

Pros: Accepts online payments even on a free account
30 days Free Trial which is long enough to try all of the costum features. It actually helped me decide to upgrade when my free trial is over.

Cons: Poor customer support. I signed up for the Free account. After logging out, I couldnt log in. Tried "forgert password/forget company login" but no email has been sent to my inbox. Tried chatting with their live chat, but it wasnt so "live" after all. I left a message but I didnt get any message in my inbox from them. Tried sending a message via their Facebook page which says "typically replies within a few hours" but until now there was no response. So I signed up again using a different email. This time, I screen shot my login details. I set up Simplybook according to my company's needs etc. When I tried logging in again after a few hours, I couldn't login using the login details I used (which I have screen shot earlier).Went through the same steps mentioned above to retrieve my login details (just in case I have the password wrong) and to no avail. I didnt get any email to reset password nor to find my company login. How can I use the system if it wont let me log in.

by Simplybook.me on 26/10/2017

Dear Clarisse,

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not good. It is strange to hear about this login problem as we have thousands of users logging in every single day, and hundreds of new users being able to login as well. As for the FaceBook answer, you sent your question in on a Sunday, which is day off, and should have been answered on Monday but you were answered on the Tuesday. Our Live support would however have responded to you live, right away during workdays as they are on 24 hours per day, answering hundreds of clients. We are however not using FB for support issues as we have live support on our site all workdays and therefore we rarely get questions sent there.

We would be happy to get you going and resolve your issues, if you just contact our live help on a workday :)

• Reviewed on 16/10/2017
Binyamin K.
Therapist
Mental Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2019

"Basic, Straightforward, but Comprehensive Enough"

Comments: Easy to use. Limited learning curve. I started out with another scheduling service but I'm in the process of switching over to SimplyBook.me.

Pros: SimplyBook.me allows users to accept payments through Stripe and apply membership scheduling and payments (two major pluses for me). Furthermore, SimplyBook.me allows me to customize (within significant limits) the look and feel of the platform to more-or-less conform with the look and feel of my website. It has an easy to use and intuitive user interface (not being very tech savvy, for me this is a very important feature). Within twenty to thirty minutes you can have a subscription, a customized interface, and have the platform embedded (or otherwise set up) on your website. Additionally, for those who need it, SimplyBook.me is HIPPA compliant. For most people (myself included) the free subscription will be all you need.

Cons: I like this platform and can see very few cons with it. But I'll do my best to come up with a few (or at least one). Here it is, and although it might seem insignificant, success is in the details: SimplyBook.me does not have a "look busy" feature. Meaning, it doesn't automatically allow for a certain percentage of time slots to appear full. The result is if you are just beginning your business and have a lot of "empty time" you (in this case me) end up looking rather pathetic. But with a "look busy" feature a certain percentage of time slots are automatically filled allowing the service providing (in my case as a mental heath therapist) to appear busy and in high demand. The higher the demand appears to be the more willing the potential client is to book. The lack of this feature is the difference between a B+/A- and a solid A+.

by SimplyBook.me on 23/05/2019

Dear Binyamin,

Regarding your con, then we totally agree that it would be a useful features. In fact we have it on our current to-do list so hopefully it will see the light later this year.

• Reviewed on 08/05/2019
Crystal T.
Student Massage Therapist
Consumer Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2017

"I have been using simplybook.me for my student practical hours and I LOVE it!"

Pros: Simplybook.me offers a free monthly option if you have 50 bookings or less per month. I have been using this option to try out the program while I'm a student in a Massage Therapy program. This has been a great tool to book clients for my practical hours and I have had many clients tell me how easy it was to book their appointment online, or that they love the option of booking appointments at their convenience. It's been a great way to start building my clientele and I will definitely upgrade to the full paid version once I am finished my schooling and open up my own practice. There are so many additional features that simplybook.me offers that I'm excited to add to my online website when I upgrade. The website is very user friendly and I have recommended it to many of my colleagues already.

Cons: I would prefer if the free version would offer the text message confirmation and reminder instead of the email alerts because not nearly all my clients check their emails on a daily basis, but they do check their phones. I recognize that this is an upgrade option, but as a student, my funds are currently limited.

by Simplybook.me on 01/12/2017

Dog Groomer
Veterinary Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2019

"Pawz First"

Comments: After updating prices on my website, I found the setup of the software quick and easy. I upgraded from the free version as I needed to collate more customers pet information on the book up page.

Pros: Liked the flexibility of adding new features and purchasing SMS credits when needed.

Cons: Not found any as yet. One thing I will add is I Had to purchase up from the free version to collate more information from the customer on booking up.

Alternatives Considered: Wix

Switched From: Wix

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me: Like the flexibility to purchase SMS credits, Wix does not do SMS Reminders and like SimpleBook.me layout features best.

by SimplyBook.me on 22/07/2019

Dear Diane,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback, we truly appreciate it.

• Reviewed on 17/06/2019
Corinna S.
Singer and Vocalcoach from Cologne
Music, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2019

"I really like it"

Comments: It is a perfect system to let my customers look into my schedule and that they can be very autonomous about booking and looking into possible dates to book. I actually almost use simplybook.it every day and really like it! Thank you very much :)

Pros: the easy design, that you can change dates quickly, the features,

Cons: it is a little complicated, as you can change 3 different time schedules, I always need some time to understand the system again, when I want to change something.
I would love to have a feature, where my customers could see the dates that have been booked already (for example in a grey colour, so that they can see, what would have been possible to book on that very day). Things that could also be improved:
The german translation could be better
An app would be nice

by SimplyBook.me on 10/04/2019

Dear Corinna,

Regarding your comment on how we show the unavailable dates, then you are right that we do not differentiate between booked slots and slots which are not available if the business is closed. We will put that idea into the suggestion box.

I can happily say that we have an admin app in production now which will enable you to manage the most used functions in the app. Thanks for the comment on the German translations, we will look into that.

• Reviewed on 12/03/2019
Kevin M.
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2019

"Honest review"

Comments: Love it!

Pros: Loved the simplicity of it. Very user friendly and easy to manoeuvre through. Plus hey have loads of features other softwares don’t.

Cons: My only suggestion would be to to allow individuals to bring in their own website templates as opposed to just using stock. More options in that area would be nice but even then, everything else is decent enough to do the job.

Alternatives Considered: Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Choosing SimplyBook.me: Didn’t like the layout. Not as user friendly.

Switched From: Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me: Simplicity. Pricing. Features.

by SimplyBook.me on 25/07/2019

Dear Kevin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly.

Regarding your comment then you know that you can also use our widgets...which means that you just embed our booking module on to your current website, that is if you have one.

Have a great day

• Reviewed on 23/07/2019
Glen A.
Higher Education Software, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/12/2019

"SimplyBook Immediately improved efficiency and performance"

Comments: Exceptional Addition to our service offerings at Limerick City College. We had always been taking bookings the manual way which was relatively cumbersome and resulted in huge inefficiencies. Then we initially researched which online platforms were available and could easily be integrated with our existing website. This was when we discovered SimplyBook.me Genuinely, SimplyBook has made an immediate impact on our business efficiency and performance. An exceptional amount for a small price.

Pros: The trial was exceptional and allowed us to setup all the services and platform to tailor it to our needs. It was the professional and efficient support SimplyBook provided that also made our decision to purchase a subscription very easy. It is an amazing platform which transformed our booking and office administration within the first week of its implementation and that it can easily be integrated with Paypal made receiving payments hassle-free. Limerick City College would not hesitate in recommending any service providing business to use SimplyBook.me you receive:
- Exceptional Support
- Online Payments
- Website Integration
- Multiple Services
- Calendars
- E-mail notifications

Cons: It was very difficult to find anything to dislike or even comment on as it is a very user friendly and well supported software.

by SimplyBook.me on 05/12/2019

Dear Glen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it.

• Reviewed on 01/12/2019
Michelle K.
Company Director
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2018

"Fantastic service and value for money"

Pros: - Easy to use
- Multi-functional
- Offers versatility with different sites/users/services
- Has started offering services associated with note taking
- Allows reports on various details
- Fantastic online booking service

Cons: - Would be good if an invoicing function could be added to allow a completely seamless service
- In time an improved notes system would be fantastic
- With regards to client details, it would be great if the functions could be more seamlessly linked. Eg saving clients insurance details, they recognise directly to appointments, rather than saving as a timeline SOAP function.
- In the 'setup' list of all files/folders of the whole system. It would be great if these were listed aphabectically or grouped as per their function, as searching through them all to changes the names of them, eg SOAP fields, is very time consuming and confusing.
- Be able to have locations set up but choose for them to NOT show on booking page.

by SimplyBook.me on 13/03/2018

Dear Michelle,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your excellent and informative feedback, we appreciate it greatly.

We totally agree with you that an invoice function is important and I am happy to say that we are just about to start working on that.

Thanks for the other points, we will discuss them in house.

• Reviewed on 14/02/2018
Nessie H.
woonadviseur
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/05/2020

"review Simplybook wzc de Korenbloem"

Comments: Due to COVID-19 there is a visitation ban in our residential care centre. Thanks to simplybook, we can quickly set up a reservation system and provide the employees with the necessary information about which resident will receive which visit. We also chose simplybook for its many options because in the future we want to offer and track other services digitally.

Pros: The booking system has many options, easy to fill and clear. Exporting the bookings is an added value so that the info easily affects all employees. Both the layout and the possibilities look professional to our users.

Cons: It was a quest to know how all the settings had an effect on the page. The videos are a handy help. I can use the app to track the bookings, but I can't make adjustments to the settings, or at least I haven't found them yet. The e-mail address on our main page also gets emails from the firm, although it is not an admin.

Alternatives Considered: Microsoft Bookings

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me: Microsoft Bookings requires an additional setting by our third-party computer expert.Simplybook was relatively cheap and quick to put into use and can be set up by someone with minime computer knowledge.

• Reviewed on 06/05/2020
Nicole T.
Legal assistant
Law Practice, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2018

"Simply book me is awesome"

Comments: Overall I'm really impressed with simply book me as I had said it's a very user-friendly program and I'm able to reserve multiple consultations with ease

Pros: Simply book me is very user-friendly I work for a law firm in this is the scheduling system that we use to schedule an initial consultation with our attorneys simply allows you to enter and any questions you want to use to screen your potential leaves I can edit the attorneys that we are currently scheduling for with ease and it is just a very simple program for scheduling I really enjoy using it

Cons: I haven't run into anything that I don't like about simply sometimes it times out in the middle of filling out the form to schedule a consultation that can be a little frustrating but that doesn't happen often

by SimplyBook.me on 21/08/2018

Dear Nicole,

Best regards from the SimplyBook.me team

• Reviewed on 14/08/2018
Al M.
  • Reviewed on 05/01/2018

"The product has excellent reliability and pricing for the micro business owner."

Comments: efficiency

Pros: It seems lightweight and not overbearing with 'in your face' features. The pricing model is very fair and cost effective my for micro business. These are the benefits on which to grow, prosper and keep me as a customer.

Cons: **customer email template footer - Need to have a better set of choices for the fixed template footer.
-- being a local business, that booking troll page is not very relevant to my local customers; and no 'promotions' appear to be there.
-- some employers filter bookingtroll.com to their blacklist.

by Simplybook.me on 15/01/2018

Dear Al,

For premium clients there is no email footer but I would like to mention that there are some great updates coming up for BookingTroll which should make it even better to have the company listed there in order to get more business.

Best regards

• Reviewed on 05/01/2018
Lenny Y.
Administartor
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/07/2018

"It offers limitless possibilities for customization and keeps offering more."

Comments: We were able to offer online schedule for the first time and grow the practice

Pros: Its free standard version is so packed with features that I have found it sufficient for my office operation. Particularly useful are intake forms and scheduling button. Ability to set different schedules by service was extremely helpful This solution offers such easy booking interface that it became widely adopted by the patients in a very short time

Cons: Some features require quite a bit of sophistication to set up (CSS rules - not standard). Integration with Google my business would be nice

by SimplyBook.me on 13/07/2018

Dear Lenny

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback about SimplyBook.me, we truly appreciate it!

I am pleased to tell you that adding "Google My business" is on our task list and will hopefully make it to production soon!

• Reviewed on 03/07/2018
Melisa C.
Makeup Artist
Cosmetics, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 02/08/2020

"Really Great Software"

Comments: Overall it is a really great software! I’m very happy that I found it!

Pros: The software is very easy to use! It was very easy for me to input information about my company and navigate around to learn the various functions. After inputting the information, the outcome was very professional looking as if I had paid a professional to do it for me.

Cons: The most affordable option ($29.99) is too limited. Only 8 personal features allowed. I had to cut down on a lot of the features that were available to me when I was using the free trial and was choosing to purchase the actual product. I went from 25 features to 8.

Alternatives Considered: Setmore

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me: Simply Book me was just so easy to use from the start! I completely fell in love with it only using it on a trial basis for 2 days.

• Reviewed on 02/08/2020
Thompson H.
founder
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/12/2020

"Decent scheduling software management software integrate with payment system"

Comments: co work space , rent space for beauty service provide hourly, daily very easy to setup and save tons of time to management the scheduling and payment.

Pros: 1.simple and clear pricing model
2.Good Value for its price
3.Simple configure and setup, especiaily with payment system
4.solid foundamental design , great potential to be the best in this area
5.competent customer service , easy to reach and always resolve problem efficiently

Cons: 1. impossible to price by service duration
2. if you encounter issue in payment stage during a booking, no entry point for customer to get back to their unpay booking within system, you must work it out offline
3. unable to specific what is the booking (what time what date wht service ) being cancel in notification email template
4. Customer can reschedule booking, but not if the booking 's payment involve by prepay package or discount code , doesn't make sense

• Reviewed on 02/12/2020
Chrissy C.
Mind Body & Spirit Life Coach
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 08/11/2019

"Simply Happy"

Comments: Ease of allowing others to make their own bookings has freed up time for me to do my coaching instead of answering the phone and making manual bookings.

Pros: The ease of Set up and not limits on how many services I added and how you can hide services when the promotion is over and then use them again when you do another promotion.

Cons: Not able to just buy custom features to add to your site.

by SimplyBook.me on 05/12/2019

Dear Chrissy,

• Reviewed on 08/11/2019
Jorge S.
IT Director/Administrator
Religious Institutions, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2017

"Expectional appointment application and even better customer service. Simply The Best!"

Comments: Professional service/product and expectional value.
Everyone, i've contacted through the years have been so kind and wonderful.

Pros: Since I discovered this service in 2013, I have been using it as an on-line self-service appointment scheduler. The flexibility to customize our appointment times, dates and number of persons per appointment is fabulous. I also like the report listing and that I can import it in to Google Calendar for others to manage the schedule. Great value for the cost and the fact that I can pay just to use it for 3 months and my set-ups are not deleted is great. We don't have a need for a 365 day a year scheduler.

Cons: The recent website updates have been a little confusing for me; however, I only use the system once a year to set-up our appointments. I get lost best I don't know how to best set things up; however, the on-line help and the Live Chat features help me out without fail.

by Simplybook.me on 28/09/2017

Dear Jorge

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback, we truly appreciate it!

• Reviewed on 25/09/2017
Donald P.
Donald P.
Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2017

"I really love all the Integration and Custom features that are available."

Comments: It allows me to free up my time to do my teaching and follow up with students. No need to make scheduling in my time.

Pros: Every SimplyBook.me plan includes an unlimited number of service providers, services, and clients. Pricing is based on number of bookings and number of chosen custom features. This enables you to start using the service even if you are only starting out building your business, without restricting the way your business is structured.

Cons: I would love to see them add the Thai language. Also if they could provide integration with the Zoom video conferencing platform then that would be really great. Most of my students are Thai at the beginner level and also we use Zoom which is the best video conferencing platform just like Simplybook.me is the best.

by Simplybook.me on 04/12/2017

Dear Donald

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Yes well we do integrate with Gruveo video conferencing, but Zoom might be an interesting option as well:)

• Reviewed on 28/11/2017
Kelsey B.
Firefighter/IT Support
Public Safety, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2018

"Great Service For Starters"

Comments: Our experience with Simplybook.me was a great one, and it was a major player in our determining a game plan on moving all our scheduling systems online.

Pros: Simplybook.me was a great service around the board, when our organization decided to move some scheduling systems online. The thing I liked most was the cost effectiveness that of the service, which enabled us to try the service out and make an informed decision as to whether or not online scheduling was the right fit for us.

Cons: Although customer support was quick and always able to correct any issues we experienced, the thing I liked the least was having to contact customer support. A lot of times, the grammar in support emails and chat was so poor that it required several attempts to understand what they were trying to say.

by SimplyBook.me on 11/12/2018

Dear Kelsey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your great feedback, we appreciate it enormously!

• Reviewed on 10/12/2018