• Overall
    4.1 /5
    3.8 /5
    3.6 /5

About NetSuite

NetSuite ERP runs all your key back-office operations and financial business processes on a single, unified platform in the cloud.

Learn more about NetSuite

General Manager
Environmental Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/07/2015

"Too Complicated for Daily Use"

Comments: Netsuite was chosen by our company around 9 months ago and has been in use since January 2015. Implementation was long process and was expensive. Costs include the purchase of main licence, an expensive per-person licence, paying a consulting firm to run the implementation project and having a dedicated in-house employee as "admin" to support the other users.
Netsuite has brought some great changes to our company and improved our record keeping hugely. It has also brought transparency to many of the processes and highlighted bottlenecks.
There are many downsides however, we have run into a plethora of technical problems with logic and programming along the way, while error messages abound (much to the annoyance and over-work of the consultant's team). All of the glitches have been worked out and customer service from the NS themselves has been extremely fast and professional.
Adding to the downsides, Netsuite is probably the LEAST intuitive system I have used since the 90s. It really seems like it is stuck in the past. There are hardly any icons, no drag and drop and navigation is inconsistent. Additionally, as a general manager, I need to extract information and data quickly and easily, but I cannot. Every time I want to extract data I have to go to our in-house admin for her to "write a search" in a logic/language that took her months to learn. Nobody else has time to learn that, so nobody else can do it. To my knowledge, NS has poor graphing capabilities and is very rigid in that I cannot easily change the way data is displayed once it is graphed. Usually, if I want data and I have not got time to wait for the admin to write the search pattern for me, I just export a large amount of data with a predefined/standard search and filter it and graph it with Excel - but this always begs the question, why are we paying through the nose for a program (NS) that is so difficult to use that it forces me to use another program (Excel) to make up for its inadequacies?
I could go on with the downsides of how unusable it is from a manger's point of view - there is a lot to say, but I think you get the picture.
The biggest downfall of Netsuite for me is that it is so hard to use that staff really do not want to use it. This is particularly evident in the sales department. They will only really use it for what they really have to use it for: making quotes, so we lose out. Customer data does not get sufficiently recorded, project details are lacking, contacts are hard to look up, customer account history is never recorded (we can't even find the field to put that in). Other systems we used before, e.g. Zoho CRM, Pipedrive and even Excel, are easy to use and therefore get used by the staff. A system such as Netsuite might have a beautifully coded backend, but if it discourages use through extreme user-unfriendliness, it becomes an almost useless system.

Pros: Solid back end
Keeps excellent and accurate records that are easily audited
Brings transparency to processes

Cons: Too difficult to use and therefore staff refrain from using it for all but the most essential tasks
Requires an in-house expert to help run the system
Requires months of repeated training to get staff up to speed
Poor for tracking customer account history
Extremely difficult to extract and graph the data that you need from it
Rigid and hard to change display and parameters of any data displays
Very expensive

• Reviewed on 09/07/2015
Mariana V.
Assistant Controller
Biotechnology, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/06/2020

"Pros and Cons - Don't fall for their sale pitch"

Comments: - The implementation has been extremely frustrating and disappointing. The sales team pushes for a sale that does not include all the client's needs, resulting in the need for change orders which causes delays. -The implementation team is friendly and proactive but inexperienced/ with little supervision - I can tell they are working hard to find solutions for me, but they seem to be scrambling to figure things out without proper help/ and experienced person in the team. - They have a tendency to promise things they are not able to deliver - for example, they sold me a 3-way match solution that they were not able to deliver it. Their excuse is that it wasn't working because of the partial receipt feature we need. Still, to me it is a very serious issue if they are selling things they can't deliver. - Lastly, as it relates to reviews that you can't customize NetSuites, the truth is, you might be able to, but it will most likely be out of your scope. Although the change order may not be extremely pricey, the delays on the project may be extensive. And I'm not talking about 'unique customization' - I would think blanket POs/ partial receipts, 3-way match would be included in the original sales of a client that made extremely clear that the Procure to Pay module was the most important module to them.

Pros: - The software allows for some visual customization of the home page based on each role that is easy to do without the help of a programmer. For example, customize the views for each roles, set up alerts, etc.
- The search bar within the software works extremely well, which makes it easier to navigate;
- The use of the software is intuitive and easy to follow/ learn;
- The SuiteAnswers articles are very helpful in answering questions/ showing how to do anything one may need in the system.

Cons: Before selecting this software, I read several reviews saying the biggest issue was the how difficult it was to customize the software. Here are some actual examples: 1. If you want a new field (which they call segment) to be tracked for reporting purposes, you need to create a costume segment, which wont be part of the basic product the sales team sells to you. Also, just found out that it can not created as a mandatory field. 2. All NetSuite modules are standard/ out of the box. Even though we emphasized that Procure to Pay was the absolutely most important module to us, the sales team pushed the basic procure to pay module, which did not include Blanket POs or 3-way match. The thing is the sales team pushes the basic solutions to close the sale, but then later you are stuck having to process change orders, which although are not very expensive, each take about 2 weeks to process, delaying the project. 3. After delaying our project to include 3-way match and blanket POs (2-week delay), the implementation issues begun. It turns out that the 3-way match that they sold to us does NOT work. What the system was able to do is a 2-way match. Also, the system does not allow for an approval flow for releases of blanked POs. Lastly, the costume segment can not be a mandatory field as it doesn't work on blanket PO releases. In Summary - The sales team will push their most simple out of the box version, upgrades result in delays.

• Reviewed on 23/06/2020
Senior Revenue Accountant
  • Reviewed on 06/03/2019

"NetSuite - Great ERP for mid-size/private companies"

Comments: NetSuite is great overall. We have reliable numbers and the ability to create a search or report to facilitate data analysis. We have been able to automate a lot of processes (expenses, amortization, sales tax) and the interface is generally user-friendly.

Pros: NetSuite is scalable. I've used NetSuite at a company that was doing $200M+ in revenue and a company that is at $60M in revenue. I also really enjoy that NetSuite can be almost completely customized to your industry and business. NetSuite provides for a lot of automation of processes that Quickbooks cannot handle. It is also a better source of record-keeping as everything is somewhat seamlessly connected. The batch upload of journal entries/transactions and upload in general is extremely useful and saves so much time. My previous company used the Fixed Asset Module which was great for record keeping and for systematically recording amortization on a monthly basis. This was also extremely useful to ensure that our policy was uploaded as the amortization rule set, reducing errors in the amount of amortization per asset. The ability to report on the total assets and have their history in one spot proved useful for our audit. Currently, we are implementing rules for 606 and the multi-book and ARM add-ons have proven very useful for our reporting purposes. I really enjoy NetSuite's use of rules for transactions as they can vary from company to company and item sku to item sku. I love the saved search function too! So much flexibility for creating reports helps us create reports for month-end reconciliation purposes.

Cons: SuiteAnswers has a terrible algorithm for their search bar. The system is also not as intuitive as others since the actual home screen itself is customized by role. We have also run into the need for an consultant/more technical administrator to provide working scripts for some of our reporting. People with NetSuite should not expect the system to do everything perfectly, sadly the call center is far less helpful than the US-based consultants at NetSuite. However, you can always escalate to your sales rep. Our solution is hosted and at times runs slower than I would prefer. I wonder if there is a way to increase the speed at which we can click through multiple cells or post a large amount of journal entries.

Connie V.
IT Project Analyst
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2018

"NetSuite - Robust and customizable, but everything is an add-on."

Comments: NetSuite is a robust ERP system that I would generally recommend for medium to larger businesses. If you can get past the implementation phase, it is generally very easy to maintain. If you need a lot of customization for your business processes, be prepared to manage and test the customization extensively, as there are lots of nuances that can be missed during the testing phases that can prove very difficult later to fix when additional workflows or scripts are in place.

Pros: It's a reliable, secure, and easily accessible cloud service. The platform is robust, and has highly customization forms and reporting, as well as a a lot of integration potential.

Cons: The software is very expensive, and a lot of times, you will need to do heavy customization to have it fit your needs. You will need at least one full time staff on hand to manage the software as an administrator, and the training is very expensive as well. Most advanced features are an add-on, and are not cheap either. While robust, this software isn't ideal for smaller businesses because of its price tag. Once you get the software up and running, it is very easy to maintain. However, implementation can be difficult, and success varies with the amount of customization you may need. NetSuite professional services, who offers customization build outs, generally leaves a lot to be desired. Most of their professional services providers were off-shore, and at times difficult to communicate with.

• Reviewed on 13/12/2018
Senior Financial Systems Analyst
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/03/2019

"Industry leading ERP software"

Pros: Having worked with a number of different ERP systems over the years I find NetSuite by far the easiest to use not only in terms of usability but also from an Admin and configuration point of view. The interface is bright and easy to use and the ability to customise dashboards is a real advantage. From an admin and business use point of view I also find it excellent. The standard functionality is comprehensive, but it can also be customised to allow you to fit your business processes into the software without having to bespoke it too heavily. It is also generally fast in terms of response times and there are many advantages to it being cloud based as opposed to being on premise. NetSuite support is also generally good and the fact that the software is automatically updated twice a year in order to release new improvements is also a huge positive.

Cons: Generally I don't have too may cons regarding NetSuite. Sometimes the support can take a while to reply, but that may be more due to timezone differences. Also NetSuite can occasionally roll out bundle updates which change functionality without too much notification. The same is also true of system maintenance, which can sometimes be during business hours, but again this is more due to time zones.

Bethanne A.
Accounting Specialist
Facilities Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2017

"NetSuite is the best accounting/program out there!!"

Comments: Makes invoicing fast & very easy. Lots of options & easy to customize this software to make it work for your company & what you are invoicing.

Pros: NetSuite can do so many things. It is the easiest program I have ever used for invoicing. It has a lot of different options to choose from that you can utilize. You can tell it to tax a customer/parent company or you can tell it that the company is tax exempt. So everytime you do an invoice for that company it will automatically add or not add the tax. There is even a "file" section that you can upload forms like tax exempt forms, or customer contracts. And it is so easy to bring up a company & see all of the invoices that we have ever made for them in a list. It has made our invoicing streamlined & very straight forward. This software has so many options it's crazy. If anyone in our accounting department can think of something that would be helpful to us on the invoice that is not already there, the president of our company can go into the "back ground" of the software & add & delete fields from our invoicing templates. Love this program!!!

Cons: It can be confusing to figure out how to set up your "Dashboard" for your own specification & usage. Other than that there isn't anything that we don't like about NetSuite!!

• Reviewed on 27/06/2017
Kimberly G.
Manager, Financial Reporting
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/03/2019

"The sky is clear in the cloud"

Comments: We have been using NetSuite for roughly a year. There were a lot of growing pains. People did not like change. However it is getting better. We are constantly learning new things about the system.

Pros: It is more user friendly. We were previously on PeopleSoft Financials for approximately 20 years. It was highly customized and there were a lot of system limitations as far as reports and queries. More of our users are able to run system reports for themselves such as the AR Aging Report. NetSuite offers more flexibility. It communicates better with other systems that we use. I like being able to access NetSuite from any computer since it is in the cloud. With our previous software, we had to access the system through a VPN if we were outside of the office. I like the global search box

Cons: There are still limitations on some of the saved searches as far as how it pulls in information. For instance, for an AP Report, it can pull in invoice numbers with the vendor, date, amount. If I want it to pull in the check number, this will cause additional lines on the report. I don't like the journal upload process works. If there are multiple errors in a journal that is being uploaded, only the first error is identified. You have to go through multiple attempts in order to find all the lines with errors. This is time consuming.

Business Operations Administrator
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2019

"Powerful but complex"

Comments: Overall we can invoice customers, pay bills, and report on finances - so it works well.
I do feel like I needs more in-depth training now that I've had more time in the system. We also just use a fraction of what I believe it's capable of.

Pros: It's so intricate and complex that I know I could set it up to do whatever I wanted or needed to report on... Implementation team was very thorough trying to understand how our business processes work.
Integration with Salesforce (via Celigo) is useful.
Keeping track of orders, what's been invoiced and what's been paid, etc. is straight forward.

Cons: ... but it's so complex that even making minor adjustments (I.E. edit the invoice template) that it takes a lot of time to research how to do it. There is a Help site, but it's not very useful. You can buy different levels of Support - which I disagree with. Since we only have the minimal option (only help if something is broken), I have to search online forums to figure out how to make even the minor tweaks. I wish there had been more training on how to make overall setup adjustments. Our implementation ended before some of the smaller/minor parts were setup. We would need to purchase more hours to finish.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2019
Alex N.
Netsuite admin

"Netsuite review"

Comments: overall good ERP

Pros: Easy to use, its in the cloud, accessible everywhere, good features

Cons: Crashes once in a while, some issues happen, commerce part could be better

Anita G.
Controller
  • Reviewed on 27/08/2019

"Xeeva Inc Review"

Comments: The experience is good, it helps is timely reporting of multiple entities dealing with multiple currencies. Helps business decisions making for the whole group

Pros: It has a number of features which help reporting for entities present in multiple countries, this helps reporting accurately and timely.

Cons: Ease of use, this software needs professional training to be able to use it and that is not free, hence we cannot use all the features to the maximum as we lack training on how to use them

• Reviewed on 27/08/2019
James U.
Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 22/08/2019

"Powerful Software with LOTS of Capabilities"

Pros: This is able to integrate with all our other platforms we use. It also has lots of reporting capabilities. We are able to track our entire business use with sales, accounts, inventory, etc. It is our central hub of our business where everything runs through.

Cons: It is expensive and they do upsell you on add-ons or other features/plug-ins. It is also not intuitive. It can be very complicated for the average user.

• Reviewed on 22/08/2019
Meagan D.
Office Administrator

"Benefits of NetSuite"

Comments: NetSuite has helped us generate great insight into our business.

Pros: The ability to customize and build reports is very useful. There are several things that come standard but everything can be customized for your specific way of business.

Cons: NetSuite can be very intimidating when first learning the software.

Staci W.
Logistics & Supply Chain
    4.5 /5
    3.5 /5
  • Reviewed on 30/07/2014

"Have been using NetSuite for 8 years"

Pros: The thing I like most about NetSuite is the versatility and customizability of the product. If we need to flag specific transactions for internal and unique reasons, we are able to add a checkbox to any transaction that the user can check, which will flag an alert. It is truly helpful to be able to customize the forms within the system. Another thing that we like about this is that it is internet-based. We are not required to maintain servers and software. We have employees in multiple locations including some working from their homes. It is nice that all they need to work on the system is internet access! The product is constantly being improved upon. We like that NetSuite continues to grow as their customers' needs grow.

Cons: In the beginning, eight years ago, the support and service on this product were horrible. Since then, I have seen great improvements in support, including reduced hold times and an increased knowledge of the product. The other thing that I have noticed is that the sales team tends to oversell the features. NetSuite's program in and of itself is an amazing program. There is no need for any embellishment, but, on numerous occasions, I have experienced being sold on features that were not available when I tried to use them. One of the things that can be seen as either good or bad is that there are some gaps in functionality (e.g., forecasting, shipping integration with outside vendors). However, there are a growing number of outside vendors that will integrate your NetSuite with outside vendors to fill the gaps. The customization of NetSuite is endless, although these outside vendors do charge a good fee for their work.

• Reviewed on 30/07/2014
Business Analyst
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/08/2020

"NetSuite is extremely robust but is expensive and may be difficult to get used to"

Comments: As an implementer I think the software can be extremely strong and be a massive time saver if the implementation is done correctly and users are accepting to change and trained well. I found it very easy to use NetSuite from the beginning but I have worked with numerous software applications in the past.

Pros: The software has endless feature and functionality. The software is always being updated with new features twice a year. The out-of-the-box software is robust but additional modules may need to be purchased for specific workflows. NetSuite is a cloud based software allowing for easy access to the NetSuite environment as long as you have internet. Easy to allow users to work from home because it is cloud based.

Cons: The software can be expensive especially if you need to purchase additional modules. Implementation teams at NetSuite are poor, leading to increased costs to find a NetSuite implementation partner. The software can be difficult for new users to get used to because there are so many functionalities and different ways to do things inside the system.

• Reviewed on 20/08/2020
Laura P.
Director Finance
1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2018

"Went live on Global Financial in January 2018. It was a challenging project but a lot of that was our complex integrations"

Comments: I would like to see the CSV uploads made more user friendly to create a better user experience foe data entry. The system is pretty easy to use and the access to data is great.

Pros: Search and queries capabilities are very useful. System is easy to learn. It seems to be very configurable too.

Cons: Some controls from a standard accounting perspective are lacking. Such as, an invoice GL entry can be zeroed out after posting if canceled within the period. We have daily balancing processes and automated matching and we cannot have an entry that was previously reconciled just change to zero. There should be a reversing entry for an audit trail and better controls when this happens. Also should be able to cancel invoice from prior month. We have had to create a workaround in netsuite for this. Also, date fields need improvement. Such as, effective date for invoice GL activity is the effective date of the invoice. The GL entry post to the oldest open period. This does not allow you to use effective date effectively because it may not relate to the period it is posted to. There should be a date the GL is effective form a posting period perspective. to have to use the posting period field is not the best. Also we have batch interfaces that come in through the night but even if they come in after 12 am they are part of the prior day activity. To be able to reconcile and control what has impacted GL with a batch day we had to add a custom batch date field which is triggered to change when our batch cycle jobs end.

• Reviewed on 25/04/2018
Tony M.
Managing Director
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/08/2020

"all in one solution"

Pros: customisability to suit needs of our growing business

Cons: cost to set up and run and for employees to be able to successfully use

• Reviewed on 25/08/2020
Kalid L.
Chief Operating Officer
Consumer Electronics, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/07/2020

"Biggest SCAM!!!"

Comments: Netsuite is very heavy on misleading sales. The sales rep will lie and tell you that they will help you accomplish what you need but all are empty promises. They referred us to a 3rd party to add serialized inventory feature and our on-boarding team was behind and when their 6-8 week period approached, they left us with an undiminished product and we had to figure everything out on our own. My recommendation is to not trust the sales or implementation team. If they tell you something verbally, make sure they follow up with an email and make them sign documents. They will lie and they will trick you and mislead you. One of the most unprofessional teams I have every worked with. You will find yourself paying for add-ons constantly and there is absolutely no transparency. Whenever I contacted our account manager to present a problem or concern, she tried to sell me another module. Why can't you fix our current issue before you try to make me pay for something else. Please do your research before you find yourself stuck in a contract with a bunch of misleading employees that won't even respond to your email or try to address your concerns. I have escalated the problem to upper management and they failed to provide us with any solutions. I highly recommend you find another company that is more transparent and easy to work with. Netsuite is extremely commercialized and there is no personal customer experience whatsoever. I give Netsuite 1-2 out of 10

Pros: Our former software provided us with more features and allowed for easier/zero to little cost customization.

Cons: The smallest customiation requires an expert and with that comes an expense. Netsuite has been the second largest expense our company has after payroll. The sales team was very misleading and they tricked us when we purchased the software. We presented our former software and their response was always "Netsuite can do that." We later came to find out that yes Netsuite can do it but it comes with an associated cost. Also, the difficulty of reaching customer support is very frustrating. We were talked into purchasing premium support which is as useless as regular support. You still have to wait. You have to submit a case and wait for someone to email you back and fourth about the issue to then tell you they can't help you and you have to pay a 3rd party to accomplish what you need. Netsuite has been the biggest disappointment for our staff and company.

• Reviewed on 20/07/2020
Kathy S.
Webmaster
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/08/2019

"Netsuite Experience - It's nice to have all your info in one place"

Comments: Overall, I do like Netsuite. There are moments that it is frustrating, but I love that we have most of our information in 1 system. It makes it so much easier when you have multiple stores and websites. We have had some features we have added on through other vendors, but for the most part, our employees can find what they need by looking in our Netsuite system, without having to look in multiple products. That convenience is worth a lot to me.

Pros: I like that everything is in one location. We aren't having to export all of our inventory to a separate system, in order to have a website. It makes it so much easier for all of our employees, rather that having to log into multiple systems, to get real time information about inventory, orders, etc.

Cons: The product that we use for our website, SiteBuilder, is really in need of updates. My understanding, is that a lot of customers are still using this, but it is considered "deprecated", so it no longer gets updates. The problem is, that the other website platforms that you can upgrade to within Netsuite, are very difficult to customize. We have been told that the new "midrange product", really can't be customized at all. Suite Commerce Advanced, the top level product, would solve some of the issues we have with SiteBuilder, however, it is EXTREMELY expensive. Just the implementation costs are huge, but everyone we talked to when considering switching to the product, said that there isn't a real upgrade path. As new versions come out, you really have to re-implement your website. Since it is supposedly difficult to modify on your own, that means more implementation costs as new versions come out. Because of this, we have opted to stay with SiteBuilder, and work with 3rd party vendors, to try to get us some of the features that SiteBuilder is lacking. Although we do run into issues, overall, this has been working for us, and allowing us to keep everything in one system, which is very important to us.

Steven C.
Business Development
Automotive, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2019

"We replaced SAP with Netsuite."

Comments: Business Problem Solved: Having a cloud based accounting system without hiring an expensive IT Guy. Was able to automate our sales and purchase process and the reports it generated were really useful.

Pros: Its flexibility and its less dependency on programmers. We replaced our SAP Business One with Netsuite Limited Edition after our IT Guy left. Since the forms in Netsuite are easily customizable without any programming required. We were able to easily edit our the layout of the documents to suit our needs by ourselves. Also, since Netsuite is cloud based. We were able to implement it easily in our provincial branch by just buying a $100 laptop as compared to $1,000-2,000 if it was SAP.

Cons: Additional support is expensive. But you can eventually find most of the solutions in google or its forum.

• Reviewed on 19/04/2019
Angelo A.
Business Improvement Leader
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2017

"A great tool but not a solution"

Comments: We have over 100 users and use almost every feature available: webstore, ERP, CRM, Marketing Automation.
We provide Engineering Services (maintenance services and design / build / install) and Distribution (Retail / Wholesale).
It's a fantastic tool but people should never expect the tool alone to provide the business solution. The solution is clearly defining your business processes end to end from a customer experience perspective. Reporting is easy using Saved Searches.

Pros: Very flexible and adaptable. Cloud based and covers the full range of enterprise needs. Easy to use and good online help resources. Huge range of apps / partners can be used to establish exactly what your business needs.

Cons: You need access to specialist capabilities for a really effective implementation. Don't rely on their professional services unless you have very deep pockets. Customer service support is fine for simple issues and questions; usually good technical understanding but have trouble translating that into operational context. I've developed a fairly deep understanding of the entire suite excluding accounting. Helps me engage directly with the professional services and development people when working up solutions.

• Reviewed on 12/03/2017
NetSuite & Technology Consultant
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2018

"Great flexibility"

Comments: Overall NetSuite is great. You can tweak it to work just the way you want without too much trouble. They have room to improve both in Performance/Stability and in providing more knowledgeable support reps for working on your support tickets.

Pros: NetSuite's biggest pro is that you can customize just about everything you want - either through native tools or via scripting. You can make the ERP your own and make it work just the way you want in order to run your business as efficiently as possible.

Cons: Their Support isn't always the best. They try their best, but a lot of the time you may know more than the support team you end up working with.

• Reviewed on 16/11/2018
Joshua B.
NerSuite Admin
Machinery, 11-50 Employees

"Great manufacturing suite"

Pros: Ease of use most employees during transition.

Cons: Lacks external work order functionality.

Assistant Corporate Controller
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2018

"NetSuite Review"

Comments: NetSuite made it easy for us to customize the system to be used the way our business needed it to be. The user interface helps the user to easily get around the system too. While automating most tasks and having our financial data in the cloud, allows us to do our work wherever we are at.

Pros: NetSuite made my job easy. With the options to automate a lot of tasks, NetSuite made the month end process a breeze. From bank reconciliations to rev rec, NetSuite makes is so that you can spend less time in the weeds and do a more high level analysis. Their user interface is also very easy to navigate and use.

Cons: With our company, there were a lot of customization that needed to be done. At times, there was no good way to do these customizations in NetSuite, so we had to do some work-arounds.

• Reviewed on 29/11/2018