• Overall
    3.9 /5
    3.6 /5

About ecomdash

Cloud-based tool that helps businesses manage order fulfillment & inventory processes across online sales channels.

Learn more about ecomdash

Showing 25 reviews of 98

Patti K.
  • Reviewed on 28/08/2017

"Great for the price point"

Comments: For the money, this is good value. We recommend you have a strong vision for how you want your system set up and have prior experience using such a system. We don't get much value out of the listings upload capability to our multi channels. However, we don't want to spend our time manually reconciling inventory each day. This takes the worry out of it once it's set up. Be patient and eventually you'll be on auto-pilot. Do difficult or new work during business hours so you can chat or call for help.

Pros: It has inventory management for multiple channels and a PO system to track COGS ordered and received. Multiple warehousing is available and we use it. Very nice to sign up and then get 3 months free - it takes that much time to set up if you do volume and have multiple channels. We have tried other vendors and a 90 day setup period is perfect for the user - but not offered as standard in the market. We may have left during the period but knowing that we weren't being charged it was easier to just work through things and get set up without the pressure of paying for double systems during the transition.

Cons: Support is only available during business hours, and often they are not online for chat. When you do get them, depending on whom you speak/text/email with, our experiences have ranged from outstanding to terrible. Some reps struggle to understand the question and don't confirm (like they have not used an inventory system in addition to not being able to understand their own system to answer questions. The lack of business experience can be frustrating for simple issues.) However, many of the support people are amazing and will go above and beyond. Some just are great - know the shoes we walk in, know the system, listen/confirm and solve in 1 call resolution. Waiting while they are offline is really frustrating when you are setting up! Definitely set a few calls - they are much better on the phone understanding what you are trying to accomplish. We didn't get much of a tutorial and their support docs are difficult to follow. However, once you get the hang of it, you're golden. And for the price you pay, some of these challenges can be expected. One other thing - the processing time can be pretty slow (updating inventory to channels, downloading listings, etc).

• Reviewed on 28/08/2017
Alex O.
Vice President
Wholesale, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/12/2017

"for the price you can't beat it, but it lacks speed and ease of use"

Pros: There are a lot of features in this app- it has tons of marketplaces integrations although not totally integrated. for the price, there is nothing like it out there - although many other companies are now offering what they do. Two years ago there was no low cost alternative like they had.

Cons: Marketplace integrations are not what they seem. Pushing the data to the integration and displaying the data, rather than interacting with the data is still considered an integration.
We have multiple sources of warehouses and haven't been able to straighten it out with their team on implementing / combining the same sku across multiple vendors.

• Reviewed on 08/12/2017
Brandon R.
Sales Manager
  • Reviewed on 28/02/2018

"Good for the Money"

Comments: I would rate ecomdash as 3.5 stars overall. I have used them for about 2 years and there have been several times I wanted to leave, but there is not much out there I could find that beats the price-to-feature ratio ecomdash offers. We currently do not do FBA and I know that some users have had issues with that. However, for our business ecomdash offers features that many higher priced competitors offer and are exactly what we need. We have had a few problems over the years, but the customer service (although sometimes difficult to reach) was above average in most of the cases in getting the problem resolved. This is not a perfect product, but for a growing business like ourselves this is what we need.

Pros: Great Value for what is included
Includes features that many others don't have
Decent customer service

Cons: Slow between screens
Some information seems difficult to find
Shipping service is not user friendly

• Reviewed on 28/02/2018
Jason B.
Consumer Goods, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 29/09/2016

"Great Company To Work With! Excellent Software and always improving!"

Comments: From installation to learning the software Ecomdash provides an incredible team and Resources to get up and going quickly and easily. The features for the money is unbeatable! You get all the features from day 1 and you don't have to spend all your profits to get a good system. The company is innovative and always adding new features and improving ease of use. It is the most User Friendly inventory management software I tried. Give them a try!

Pros: Features included: Inventory Management, Order Management, Fullfillment Management, Quickbooks Integration, Accurate Listing Ability, from DAY 1. Ease of Use and Customer Service Team are always available if you run into something you're not sure about. Unbeatable value for the price!

Cons: Really Nothing. I can't say there is anything bad about it.

• Reviewed on 29/09/2016
Majyk S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2017

"They work with "regular" people"

Comments: I have a small home based craft business that sells on Ebay and Etsy. I needed a way to keep track of inventory, sell on multiple channels, and not break the bank. Oh did I mention that they had to be patient?
I've been with Ecomdash for over a year now. I'm still happy with my decision.

Pros: Price, yearly pricing opportunities now, not limited on channels. The staff has always been helpful and supportive.

Cons: Things are always changing and sometimes that can be a challenge because I am just one person but I can't complain too loud because they are always improvements.

• Reviewed on 27/03/2017
Lok L.
Adminstrator
  • Reviewed on 13/10/2017

"Excellent product with exceptional technical support."

Pros: It is very inexpensive inventory software and works well with all the selling channels we are currently using ( Etsy, Amazon, Shopify and Walmart).

Cons: Pricing update and accounting functionality need some improvement. When a order was cancelled from some market places, the cancellation info would not be posted back to the ecomdash and you have to cancel it manually on the ecomdash's order dashboard.

• Reviewed on 13/10/2017
Maryanne G.
  • Reviewed on 17/11/2015

"Essential to the efficient operations and profitability of my business"

Pros: It helps us know our stock level on all store fronts, keep from running out of inventory, organize fulfillment and ensures a positive customer experience. It is easy to use and intuitive.

Cons: It can be slow during very busy times which could be our internet. Otherwise, it is excellent.

Laurren S.
  • Reviewed on 09/06/2018

"Excellent Customer Support"

Comments: We were using another inventory management system which had poor customer support and few training videos. We are so glad we switch to Ecomdash.

Pros: Ecomdash software is straightforward and easy to use. Their training videos are very helpful. There support team is knowledgeable and available. You schedule a time and they follow through and call you back.

Cons: We have only used Ecomdash for a few weeks but any problems we have had the customer support team was able to solve.

• Reviewed on 09/06/2018
Adriahnna C.
Digital Content Specialist
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2018

"Truthfully, not worth the price"

Pros: We didn't have a software program tracking our warehouse inventory before ecomdash, but now we do!

Cons: Since we've been using the software, we've had several glitches causing hiccups in our inventory counts. When something ran out of stock, it doesnt show as out of stock so it wouldnt show up on our reorder sheet. Had orders waiting forever due to this problem

• Reviewed on 19/09/2018
Volkan B.
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/09/2018

"Free trial is just a bait."

Pros: I didn’t use it much. Although it might be useful in some ways, I completely not satisfies with customer service.

Cons: “Free trial is just a bait, they start charging without giving any notice” I have started a free trial with them, which gave me 2 months of free usage, and it required my credit card to activate it. During the trial period, maybe I used them for a few times and then left the portal. After several months when I checked my credit card, I realized that they have charged me for the past 6-8 months. I immediately contacted them for a refund, they refused it saying that it is against their policy. I tried all the ways possible to get my right, even finally their CEO called me, however he also didn’t help me, saying that if he helps me, he would have to do the same for others who has the same issue as me. And I told him that even million dollar companies or banks inform their users before charging them, and if something happens by mistake, they can help for customer satisfaction. That was my experience with them, just to let others know it in advance before creating an ecomdash account.

• Reviewed on 15/09/2018
Roy L.
  • Reviewed on 24/12/2014

"Professional & dedicated !"

Comments: One word - Amazing!
Automated inventory synchronize between our eBay`s , Amazon and Bigcommerce stores has never been so accurate and simple!
Amazing customer service, tech support reacts to our requests and needs in no time.
No more over-selling - and the best part is they integrate with sears.com - so we are expending our selling channels thanks to them.
Tough it`s a "young" company - they are super professional.
I Hope to grow our business with them.

Pros: Very easy to handle UI
Super fast tech support
System updates all the time (they created new features to my request in less than 48 hours!)
Reliable servers stability

Cons: Non

• Reviewed on 24/12/2014
Cynthia C.
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2019

"Don't bother if you are on Woocommerce"

Comments: Customer service, isn't real, flaky uneducated responses, phone support you have to SCHEDULE, that's right you can't just call and talk to someone they want you to SCHEDULE it. I don't have have time for that. Waste my time for your failure to have a properly functioning integration...uh no.

Pros: I like the theory of how they tell you it's going to work.

Cons: It just doesn't integrate with Woocommerce to even be remotely functional. It doesn't pull in all the images, does not pull in the barcordes or brands, how to drop ship you have to renenter the same information three times once for supplier, once for warehouse, and again for drop shipper. Bottom line is there is no UPC barcoding because they don't have an integration for it and after telling them now FOUR times trying literally once a year for FOUR years that they don't have their woocommerce integration down they continue to send me emails and advertise a woocommerce integration. No real store can use this. What's appalling is they don't even know the new Woocommerce SKU structure changed of I don't know TWO YEARS AGO!

• Reviewed on 03/10/2019
Wellington T.
Operations Director USA
  • Reviewed on 04/07/2018

"Good Software of ecommerce control"

Pros: It's very consistent and no bugs.
The price is fair.
The support service is good, they answers fast.

Cons: Sometimes it's slow but nothing that disqualified it so far.
The interface in the desktop is ugly, could be more similar to the tablet interface.
The information about integration could be more easy to interpretations.

• Reviewed on 04/07/2018
Jason M.
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/02/2018

"Didn't fit my needs, unhelpful customer services"

Pros: Literally nothing good to say about Ecomdash from my own personal experience. I'm sure it works for plenty of other people.

Cons: Over complicated, clunky interface which does not take the stress out of running an online business; only adding to it. I found Customer Services to be unhelpful as soon as I had a problem. When emailed, I received a reply which completely dodged my questions and upon pointing this out to them they STILL did not give a straight forward response.
They were very helpful in taking my money but not so much with giving it back!

• Reviewed on 15/02/2018
Christopher S.
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2020

"Almost Good"

Comments: Considering that even though they state that they support woocommerce they really do not it is more of a try it and if it works okay and if it doesn't oh well it is your fault. lol what a crap way to run a business.

Pros: What I like most was being able to post items to different marketplaces.

Cons: This software failed repeatedly to post to woocommerce, and there support which is timely and round the clock but this is one problem they did not really try to solve. They said it was on my end, however Sellbrite & Sellerchamp have no problems posting to my woocommerce store. I really hated how their tech support is almost there for you but then not really.

• Reviewed on 17/01/2020
Nicholas C.
Automotive, 2-10 Employees

"Review"

Comments: Smooth and customer service is great.

Pros: Customer support and ease of use.........

Cons: The listing software could use some improvement

by ecomdash on 22/10/2020

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for providing your feedback! Our team will be happy to hear you've had a great experience. Your review reaffirms the hard work our support team puts in each day.

I'm happy to pass your feedback along to our team, and we look forward to helping you grow your ecommerce business.

• Reviewed on 02/05/2019

"Annual plans are misleading - proceed with caution"

Comments: Overall it's a decent piece of software but it does have several issues that make it hard to figure out exactly what is going on sometimes with your business. The reporting is clunky and not customizable and some other features are dangerous if you rely on them but don't realize that the data may not be the whole picture like you think. Annual billing is misleading; The annual billing cost will be renewed, without warning, once you exceed the number of orders for the year. So if you sign up for the 100 orders/month annual plan and you use 1,200 order in 2 months then you'll be charged the annual price every two months, even though you'd pay far less than that by just paying monthly. So buyer beware!

Pros: The software does a lot as far as multi-channel management. It's pretty easy to add new sales channels and then have it manage your inventories and listings. It's also very nice to be able to set up multiple warehouses and even have Amazon FBA fulfill listings for other channels.

Cons: It still has some bugs. Be very careful when you download listings because it can create MCF listings inside of Amazon and you won't even know about it unless you go to Amazon and go to each of your products. Ecomdash doesn't notify you or have any way to tell that this listing creation happened. After talking with the support team it appears to be a bug and this can have huge implications for your business when trying to make simple changes or downloads. Also, it's a pretty simple piece of software that does some basic stuff well, but is not very customizable and won't offer you the advanced features you may be wanting. The reports are fairly simple and sometimes you'll have to pull multiple reports for usable info. It really needs some work on the types of reports and notifications that it claims to offer, especially with multiple warehouses. It shows "in-stock" for items that are out-of-stock in one warehouse, which is very annoying because different sales channels are fulfilled by different warehouses, but you'll never be able to see that in a report, so it makes for a lot of manual work and multiple reports to mesh to get the info you need. Also, the annual billing is very misleading and I'd be careful with that.

• Reviewed on 02/05/2019
David H.
  • Reviewed on 31/03/2018

"The Most Affordable and Reliable Inventory Sync Software for eBay, Amazon, and Website Businesses"

Pros: Once you understand the logic of the software it is excellent. We actually like that we can make changes at the marketplace, and simply have Ecomdash import the revised listing changes. When using other platforms we found that making changes on marketplaces directly would sometimes break the functionality between the two platforms. Not so with Ecomdash. It has fabulous import/export features for products. The multi-Channel sync works really well. It has a bundle feature that we use all the time. It's really easy to list to all the marketplaces. The UI is actually pretty good. Some have complained about it, but we have used a lot of other platforms, and this one works as good if not better than most. The product search function is excellent. It is actually way superior to any website platform product search we have ever used. It finds the products instantly. They should sell the search code to some of these shopping carts companies who have horrible built in search (All of them). The Price is so affordable. It's pay as you go. Super reasonable rates, and can leave at any time. No stupid contracts, no BS! We love that. We have never had any trouble with Customer Support. They always answered questions relatively fast, and it was always a qualified individual answering the questions.

Cons: There are a few minor integration things that are missing. Such as a few eBay options we can't select. There are a few marketplaces we would like to list to that they are not integrated with. It would be nice if they had 24/7 Support. But not a big deal.

• Reviewed on 31/03/2018
David H.
Lapidary Artist
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2017

"ecomdash has allowed me to sell more of my work on more sales channels with less effort."

Comments: For anyone who sells on multiple sales channels this product is invaluable.

Pros: That it is integrated with all the sales channels I use--eBay, Etsy, Shopify, and Amazon, and as I grow I may expand to others. Customer service is responsive and they offer a LOT for an economical price. I'm a lapidary artist and make one of a kind gemstone focal beads and it's just me and a half time office assistant. I couldn't possibly manage selling on all these channels at once without a service like ecomdash. I've sold on eBay for 18 years, Etsy for 8 years, Shopify for 1+ year, and on Amazon for 2 months. Amanzon has suddenly become my biggest and best market! Ecomdash lets me try new sales channels with minimal effort while keeping track of inventory.

Cons: There have been numerous challenges with integrating my Etsy listings and there have been multiple times over the last year when I have sold an item on another channel and it was not deleted from my Etsy channel. This rarely happens with the other channels but Etsy has had repeated problems. I'm not sure if the difficulties come from Etsy or what, but ecomdash tech support always comes through with a fix in the end. I understand that these platforms are always changing so a service like ecomdash has to play catch up when these issues occur. They're also dependent on their users pointing out the problems as they arrive and they do their best to fix them prompty.

• Reviewed on 09/12/2017
Sean C.
IT Manager
  • Reviewed on 26/01/2018

"We have been using Ecomdash for a few months and are still in the development stage. So far so good."

Pros: Price point compared to competitors. Ability to tie into other marketplaces. APIs that support automation. We can leverage our USPS account with Commercial Plus pricing through Endicia. The platform has the ability to manage multiple marketplaces in a relatively intuitive fashion. In theory, it will support the Mandrill plug in for delayed emails to customers. We have not gotten this functional yet. The support staff is generally speaking very helpful (although solutions take days/weeks sometimes). We had some issues with one of the APIs and they managed to implement a work around to accommodate our Woo Commerce website. This was a big deal and really allowed us to continue to use the Ecomdash platform. The methodology of Paid Orders- Ready to Ship versus Unshipped Orders empowers us to use automation for pulling inventory out of our POS. This is one of the most important features for our particular configuration and needs.

Cons: GUI does not give very much control over the sorting of orders. Therefore it is not as efficient as it could be. There are performance lags where the user is waiting for the GUI to catch up after a click (this has been recently improved to some degree). Printing labels does not support direct to the label printer. Therefore it pops up in a pdf and then you print from there. This slows down the process and is inefficient. The customization of packing lists is very limited. In particular, the logo size limit and text count limitations need improvement. Also the packing slip does not support shipping charges or ancillary charges/credits. A discrepancy on a packing slip/invoice can lead to customer complaints. We have had intermittent issues with time outs through the APIs. we have added code as a work around but still have issues on occasion.

• Reviewed on 26/01/2018
Dave F.
  • Reviewed on 17/11/2015

"Ecomdash - Stellar Support and Response"

Pros: Compared to other software experiences we had, ecomdash software actually does what they say it will do, simply put "It Works" and the customer service is supreme. One thing in particular about this company I like, is they listen to their customer's suggestions. I can't tell you how many times I have made suggestions only to see them studied and placed into the software. Most other companies don't or can't do that, ecomdash excels in that area.

Cons: I don't know that I can honestly come up with anything I like least about this product, or the vendor. It is to do a specific purpose and it does it well. I suppose IF I had to choose a least liked aspect, it would be the idle time out. Not that it isn't plenty long before time out and requiring the password to unlock it I just like to walk off for a bit and get some coffee, well you know. (note you don't have to re-logon in with user name and password, you just unlock it with the password). Truthfully I would not take away the idle timeout at all, it is there to protect my account. I just need to take a bit shorter coffee break :)

Edward P.
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2018

"Overall Opinion"

Comments: I would recommend ecomdash but due hope they do not try to integrate too many features that are of no concern to us and price themselves out of the market such as SellBright and others have done. If they do elect to go down that road I hope they maintain a basic functionality for us who just inventory control which is our primary reason for using them.

Pros: Its is priced right for what you get. Inventory management has never failed us which is the primary reason we use it.

Cons: If you do not create all of your listing in Ecomdash there are issues, especially with Big Commerce. Even after downloading all of our listings they were missing sub-categories. Why did this hurt us? When we went to update the site for 2018 pricing it overrode all of our categories on our website so we had to re-create them all using a CSV file from Big Commerce. It caused our site to be blank for all sub -categories and took us 3-4 hours to correct. ecomdash worked with us to make certain eBay would not have the same issues when updating listing, but it took them to update their API with eBay. I very much appreciated their customer service, and sometimes its the platform not wanting to interface fully with ecomdash.

• Reviewed on 07/04/2018
Thomas S.
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2015

"Overall good experience. Some slowness/lag at times but great support"

Pros: We sell on multiple sales channels and eComDash is the best value on the market. Once you get use to the way the system works everything is a breeze. From maintaining your inventory to shipping orders. We sell in a physical retail store, as well as Amazon, eBay and our own website and the system is great to sync inventory so we don't oversell. Listing is also pretty easy once everything is set up. For the price eComDash is the best we have used.

Cons: About the only thing I don't like about the system, is the "quickness". Some of this may be my unrealistic expectations of how quick the system should work. But there is also a noticeable performance issue at peak hours. To the credit of the support staff, they are quick to respond and resolve the performance issues so they usually don't last. But as a heavy user of the system, its sometimes annoying. However, its not annoying enough to move to another vendor. Some of it is probably just growing pains as they quickly add new users.

• Reviewed on 21/11/2015
Peter T.

"Clunky At Best"

Comments: If your considering switching to Ecom I would shop around and if ecom offer more of a setup in the future until they sort the backend issues out then it would probably be worth while, but if your going to have to pay to have people set it up because it does not work the way it is meant to then I would choose another platform there are so many out there.
For me I have had to change so much in my store to make it compatible with Ecom so going to wait to get crimbo out the road with then switch.
On a scale of one to 10 the support definitely score 10, as for the system for a ecommerce business which uses multi channels the price they charge with what they offer it is a serious -4, if the price was around £30pm then yea maybe a 4.

Pros: The one and only good thing which is really good I have to say is the support mind the team are so helpful and friendly its just a shame the system is not really great for modern ecommerce business's like mine. My last software I paying more but it was much easier and simpler to use I think Ecom was once likely to have been great and tried to move forward but overcomplicated things and if they were to look back and rewind and move forward again it could easily be made a decent platform.

Cons: First thing I was shocked with was the inventory sync Ecom charge a Premium price for a outdated system and it ONLY SYNCS 4 HOURLY OMG! you would expect this from a supplier but for Ecom site you anticimate more frequent, my last platform updated every 15mins its like rewinding back 20 years... There are a load of Add on suck you in and charge you more to do the basics apps available which then puts you back in the place were you could have simply choose an alternative platform which does what it says it does.
If service providers like this were regulated like a finance company they would likely be fined a substantial amount.
I was told I would need a app for a Re-Pricer at a cost but infact that was wrong they do actually have one built in which was good it is a bit old school it only lets you inflate % and does not allow % &£ but still better than nothing. So for this its not bad as some software does not offer a repricer so a little credit there. As for a bulk lister its about as useful as a chocolate fireguard unless you make endless templates its not that good to where it can pick things up like some other platforms out there but for individual listing or a couple at a time its probably ok I would say a score of 2 out of 10. Pick list is available but again outdated you cant amend it or use it to match up orders but you can print packing slips add some more waste to the environment because your using outdated software but still its a way round.

by ecomdash on 23/10/2020

Hi Peter,

Thank you for providing your feedback. We're sorry to hear you've had a frustrating experience, but we appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention.

It appears our team was able to contact you regarding these issues and we're glad you're willing to give us another chance to make things right. We look forward to helping you grow your business.

Matt B.
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/01/2020

"new changes make it very cumbersome"

Comments: In the past, their customer service has been top notch - one of the main benefits was being able to schedule a service call with an actual rep at any time. We had a major inventory glitch about 6 months ago where all our purchase orders were being double or sometimes quadruple counting in our inventory numbers. It took them nearly 3 months to correct the issue and in the meantime we had to go without accurate inventory and COGS numbers. Now with this change to the user interface, I cannot recommend this software to anyone.

Pros: We've used this software for 3+ years for our E-Commerce platform which syncs (one of the main reasons we went with Ecom. The best thing is that is manages inventory and does shipping both.

Cons: Honestly, this program has served us well for a while, but recent changes to their user interface (shipping workflow) have made it very cumbersome and nearly impossible for us to continue to use. We ship with multiple carriers and many different box configurations to maximize our shipping budget. The new workflow forces the user to 'batch' shipments into like shipments or with the same carrier instead of being able to create multiple shipping orders and then edit them individually in real time like before. This new workflow is horrible for us and we are looking to make a switch very soon. If you're shipping a lot of identical packages all with the same carrier, I guess it could still work for you.

by ecomdash on 30/01/2020

Hi Matt!

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear you're having such a frustrating experience, but really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We understand that when releasing such a large change, we sometimes won't get it perfect. We're focused on getting as much feedback as we can and making changes to improve the process. I spoke with the team and they've reached out to schedule some time with you to get more feedback on how to improve this feature. We're currently working through all the other customer feedback we've received and are implementing changes to the new shipping workflow over the next couple of weeks. We do appreciate your business and would love to change your outlook on our software. Thanks so much!

• Reviewed on 28/01/2020