• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.4 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.6 /5

About ReachMail

Extremely flexible and easy to use email marketing platform with outstanding features and customer service.

Learn more about ReachMail

David C.
Writer
Publishing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2018

"Very good but room for improvement"

Comments: I don't have business problems as such. I'm a writer selling and marketing books and I use a number of service providers. Reachmail is one of the better ones but could be much better.

Pros: 5,000 subscribers (better than most of its competitors). The reporting and sending process is straightforward. The site is basically good to use. The list cleaning system is particularly useful. It's always tricky to keep lists clean. If the system had a way of recognising spam traps that may inadvertently appear it would be a major step forward.

Cons: Deleting the entire list of subscribers when desired is cumbersome. You have to copy and create another list and fiddle around. The WYSIWYG editor is not as good or sophisticated as some. I'm using it now (taken a break to fill in this survey). I can't insert margins around photographs (you enter figures, try to do it and image vanishes). Boxes appear and you can't get rid of them. A row of boxed symbols has now appeared which is new to me. They just get in the way. Take a leaf out of Mailchimp. It's also hard to check and see if the autoresponder works. It does, because a list is added to, but to amend it is not easy. And it's impossible to actually SEE a form you already created.

by ReachMail on 26/10/2018

David,

Thank you for your comments. We are working on enhancing the AutoResponders based on customer feedback. We have made some improvements in the past few weeks and more are pending in the near term. Feel free to let us know what you need. We always appreciate customer input.

List deletion is very simple. Just select the list and click the big red DELETE button. In your case, however, all your lists are tied to your drip campaign AutoResponders. Deleting them would break your drip campaigns. Our system is just preventing you from breaking your campaigns in this case.

For message design, we recommend you upgrade to the Message Builder we added about a year ago. It's a drag and drop editor that's a lot easier to work with that standard WYSIWYGs and it will always build mobile friendly messages. The WYSIWYG editor is still around for those with advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS, but for those that aren't experts, the Message Builder will do all the heavy lifting for you!

Book Author
  • Reviewed on 26/12/2017

"Horrible. Book launch email sat in queue for 5 days and customer support was nil."

Comments: Absolutely none. As a matter of fact, the software was detrimental to my sales because the email sat in the queue for five days and support never did respond to my emails except with an auto-responder.

Pros: Software was easy to use and the price is right, but in this case, it's certainly a matter of getting what you pay for.

Cons: My campaign email was never sent; it just sat in the queue for five days. Since it was part of a stacked book promo, my sales and rank took a hit. I emailed support but received no response even though I waited five days. Fortunately, I only used a small segment of my list for a test run. Unsubscribe link is right at the top of the email so that's the first link the subscriber sees, and there's no way to change that.

• Reviewed on 26/12/2017
Frank D.
Sports, 501-1,000 Employees

"Reachmail Review"

Comments: So far so good.

Pros: I like the ease of use of the product. Once you go through it once or twice you get the hang of it quickly.

Cons: The inability to change the list you are using unless you delete and reload.

Tim M.
Computer Software, Self Employed

"Good Marketing Tool"

Pros: It is easy to make a newsletter once you learn the system.
Emails are sent quickly.
It is free for my use.

Cons: I would like to see a cheaper price/email tier right above the free one

Marc N.
Photography, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2020

"Reachmail"

Comments: it is good, and I have encouraged other companies/organizations to adopt this ove othe email services

Pros: love the templates, though I would like to see more

Cons: does what I need it to do, so there really isn't anything that I would label as a Con

• Reviewed on 27/04/2020
Isaac J.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 22/10/2018

"review-1"

Comments: I like Reachmail over all...

Pros: I like the cost of the plans you can start for free and build from there.

Cons: I would like to see a landing page builder.

• Reviewed on 22/10/2018
Patricia F.
Director of Marketing

"Reachmail"

Comments: I’ve used Reachmail for several years for work and volunteer jobs. It is easy to use and the most recent version has important features. I’ve used other packages as well and Reachmail has provided everything I need.

Pros: Customer support is excellent. I got immediate help when I had a problem with my ISP. Reachmail staff were quick, courteous and professional.

Cons: I’m planning on implementing HubSpot and I understand Reachmail doesn’t integrate with HubSpot.

Ken W.
Online Media, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 02/12/2019

"My Reachmail Review"

Comments: Overall I have been happy with Reachmail

Pros: Ease of use is great. Amazing customer service.

Cons: Some features can be a little wonky. Overall I am happy with the service.

• Reviewed on 02/12/2019
Jerry W.
OWNER
Airlines/Aviation, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/11/2019

"GWT DISCOUNT TRAVEL INC GIVES REACH MAIL A BIG THUMBS UP"

Comments: extremely pleased

Pros: easy to use, excellent quality, it does exactly what we want each & every time.

Cons: we couldn't find anything that we didn't like.

• Reviewed on 26/11/2019
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/07/2020

"Reachmail"

Pros: This software is rich in features and the online support is fantastic. I periodically send email messages to a large number of contacts. It has a comprehensaive report on bad email addresses. It also allows me to have an inexpensive one month contract when I do send emails to many recipients.

Cons: The system is challenging to use when I only use it periodically to send blasts.

• Reviewed on 02/07/2020
Julie S.
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees

"Advertising"

Comments: Easy, inexpensive and quick way to reach a large number of our customers,

Pros: Easy to use and lots of functionality options. Very good and quick customer and tech service.

Cons: I have not had any negative issues with this software yet!

Angeli k C.
Director of PR & Marketing
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2019

"Continuing to Evolve"

Comments: overall it has been a very worthwhile experience. I enjoy seeing the new upgrades that keep coming keep them coming

Pros: I am able to customize templates to my own discretion it makes it easier to design things that are brand specific

Cons: Not exactly the easiest to learn however it is a useful tool to help integrate you into other areas of public relations and marketing

• Reviewed on 10/12/2019
Francesca D.
Shaman
Publishing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2018

"I can’t speak highly enough about ReachMail."

Pros: These folks know what they’re doing. My newsletter is the core of my marketing. As the sole income for my household, my marketing has to be solid, so I’m not going to mess around with anything less than the best newsletter service. Sending newsletters through ReachMail is easy, intuitive, and top of the line. But if you do have a problem, customer support knows how to explain things to non-technical folks. Customer support treat me like a princess. They even added a feature to one page to remedy a problem I was having with that page. They care about their customers. ReachMail Features (or at least, these are the ones I know they have): WYSIWYG Email Editor, Template Management, Mobile Optimized Emails, Dynamic Content, Subscribe/Unsubscribe, Mailing List Management, Drip Campaigns, Auto-Responders, Image Library, A/B Testing, Customer Surveys, CAN SPAM Compliance, Reporting/Analytics.

Cons: No cons, they’re that good! Anyone who’s dealt with mass mailings on a regular basis knows what a pain it can be. I’m so grateful to ReachMail for making it easy for me instead. Sure, sometimes they hit a bump because nothing is perfect, but they’re quick to take care of it, and don’t make excuses.

Partick R.
Administrator
Accounting Software, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2018

"Service"

Comments: i have using reach mail since last 1.5 year. and i have no any single complaint and this is the best part of reach mail.

Pros: Its Easy to use.
customer support is excellent.

Cons: Nothing to improve. my opinion not require any changes at this time.

• Reviewed on 31/10/2018
Brent K.
Media Production, 2-10 Employees

"Media review"

Pros: Ease of use, intuitive, control, good fit for our co.

Cons: Need more help with spam control at times.

Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/11/2018

"Above Average Email Program"

Comments: We have used reach mail for years and most of the time it works smoothly. As I noted above, more complicated designs (like going from 2 col, to 3 col, back to 2 col) seems to be more tricky in this program and I've spent a lot of time trying to get things to work to no avail.

Pros: Some of the new design features are easy to use and the email program seems to get emails out very well and not end up in spam folders.

Cons: The design features have some quirks and I do have a hard time designing more complicated emails like newsletters - even using their own templates - it seems to throw in weird lines and breaks. I've had better luck with more complicated design emails using constant contact or other programs

Jedi Master
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2018

"My favorite email marketing software"

Pros: Reachmail is not as well know as some of the others such as constant contact and mailchimp but they are easy to use, great support and free (depending on list size)!

Cons: Although I've never asked, I don't believe you can set up a template. However, I don't use this functionality as I always code HTML.

• Reviewed on 12/03/2018
Alison W.
Customer Service Manager / Marketing Associate
Biotechnology, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/07/2020

"Love the customer support"

Comments: I LOVE the tech support that is offered - they always are available and explain in detail what I need, they also spend a lot of time making sure I understand. They are the best part of Reachmail, in my opinion.

Pros: I love the new ease of creating templates and eblast from the blocks, gallery, etc.

Cons: I wish it was easier to manipulate image sizes.

• Reviewed on 14/07/2020
Bob S.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2019

"Happy to work with ReachMail"

Comments: Keeps me in front of my customers with affordable email, link checking, professional looking emails.

Pros: Love the price, the ease of use, the website support, the ability to format things for our particular business.

Cons: Occasionally I get hung up with the html and templates. I'm either not smart enough, or I know just enough to get myself into a box.

Eric H.
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2018

"Customer"

Comments: Overall great!

Pros: Has all the features and capabilities an email platform needs. Also, great customer service. Very responsive and always there to help.

Cons: Inconsistency of delivery to major ISPs

• Reviewed on 16/11/2018
Cliff L.
Vice President
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2019

"A great email program for business and marketing"

Pros: Ease of use, great dashboard and data snap shot of mailing results. Bullet proof data retention. Super tech support, very eager to help and maximize use of the program. Love the educational module.

Cons: Ensuring fonts are consistent in document.

Amy B.
Art Director / Production Manager
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/07/2020

"Customer Service"

Comments: The reason we have undoubtedly stuck with ReachMail for many years is the great customer service! Our service rep is easily accessible by phone and email and super helpful and that is hard to come by with some of these services!

Pros: I love the Message builder! Makes it easy to build emails... though I do wish their were easier customization options (changing size of photos, dragging them around, etc.)

Cons: I think the list management could be improved. It seems as though there should be easier ways to send or exclude certain domains, soft bounces, etc.

• Reviewed on 13/07/2020
Marylou O.
newsletter editor/cardiac patient visitor/volunteer
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/02/2020

"Keeping heart patients in the know"

Comments: I produce a newsletter that is free to all those who want to receive it. It contains articles about improvements in heart medications, procedures and other information like who is speaking at the next meeting. It gives our readers member phone numbers should they want to talk to another person who has had similar heart surgeries. I have been editor since 2011- we started with 55 patients. I was using Gmail. When I reached 500 patients I had to wait 24 hours before I could send out the last one - 499 was their limit. A friend helped me find ReachMail - and now we have over 2,000 patients that receive our newsletter.

Pros: It is easy to use and helps me get the monthly newsletter out to the heart patients we visit daily at our local hospital.

Cons: None. So far all is good.
why does this box keep reappearing - I am done.

• Reviewed on 27/02/2020
Sean D.
Database Operations Manager
Online Media, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2019

"One Stop Shop for All Our Mailing Needs"

Comments: Reachmail really has been a great service to work with. In the 6+ years of working with them, they have been a great, reliable ESP that goes above and beyond for their clients.

Pros: Reachmail is incredibly easy to use with the ability to set up and send marketing promotions on the fly. I think my favorite aspect of working with Reachmail has been the excellent customer service. They have routinely gone above and beyond to accommodate our needs, offer professional guidance, and customize our account to helps us achieve our goals and optimize our mailing capabilities.

Cons: Off the top of my head, I can't think of ways in which Reachmail is lacking. If anything, the major con of working with Reachmail is not taking advantage of all the features and assistance Reachmail offers.

Shantelle B.
Business Analyst
Information Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2019

"Great platform for small businesses to get their messaging out"

Comments: ReachMail provides our association with a user-friendly process for getting communications out to our members, and it had a great analytics system for us to monitor and identify who is engaged, and what content interests them.

Pros: Templates and user-friendly features make it possible for anyone to create great communication without any programming background.

Cons: I sometimes have difficulty with formatting text, and controlling the spacing details in the rows. Perhaps this is a lack of training and expertise on my part - but that is a frustration for me.