• Overall
    4.2/5

About SALESmanago

All-in-one, marketing automation platform that helps companies increase their revenue by delivering personalized offers in omnichannel.

Learn more about SALESmanago

Marek L.
Managing Director, Board Member
Market Research, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2018

"Amazing platform for online marketing for my company"

Pros: I have been using Sales Manago for 12m now and I am amazed by the overall performance of the product. We use Sales Manago at different stages of building customer value: first, the platform helps managing users that we attracted to our website so that we can properly track their future online behaviour. We also use SM package for preparing and distribution of our mailings. Sales Manago provides also specific solutions for mobile marketing or web push notifications as well as it enables us to build quite complex scenarios to stay in touch with customers who express interest in our product but did not buy them yet. A variety of Sales Manago functionalities is combined with helpful and professional staff that we contact quite frequently. We have regular calls with support team and together we go step by step through the current goals we want to achieve using marketing automation. Another great thing is that we receive help from SM side also when it comes to our integration with other software providers. Consequently, we are sure that we use the platform to the maximum of our capabilities. I am proud of the fact that a few months ago I recommended Sales Manago to be our marketing automation software and went through the implementation of the system to our company - it is one of the best business decisions I have ever made:)

Cons: nothing substantial so far - we simply contact each other when there is anything that we don't know etc and we get quick response from the team

• Reviewed on 11/12/2018
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2020

"Marketing software that works for us"

Comments: Finding a marketing automation solution built and hosted in EU, complient with GDPR, was a challenge resolved by SalesManago.
We also had the issue of lack of people and lack of knowledge. Salesmanago's people rock! Without them, we'd have never been able to jumpstart and implement.
Another issue that probably many existing companies have is that integration with other systems, software, is key. Via the Salesmanago API and existing integrations we overcame this hurdle very well.
The major benefit is that we're realising is that we stay competitive with our business, that we keep generating more qualified leads and prospects.

Pros: Their service and support people that really are always doing their best to help us. We're a small team with limited resources and knowledge. Thanks to the knowledge they share with hands-on support as if they're part of our team, we successfully jumpstarted marketing automation in only a few weeks. Also in the months after starting up, we learned how to use more features and we have increased our results. SalesManago as platform/product we like most because it's working good, it's really easy to use after a few months, it allows for fast action, it provides real-time insights and data visibility. The marketing automation: website and e-commerce integration, lead generation via multiple ways and personalised communication flows that can be very well automated and that provide conversion data, are very well developed.

Cons: Their built in CRM still can and should be developed up to par with alternative CRM solutions and should be a lot more functional.

• Reviewed on 11/02/2020
María fernanda V.
CRM Coordinator
Entertainment, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/06/2020

"A tool for beginners and experts"

Comments: It has helped me personalize communications not only with the user name but with more specific details, manage segmentation, discount code tracking more easily; dynamic templates that are very helpful when sending custom options to users.

Pros: Salesmanago is very easy to use, it is an intuitive tool
Lately, I've been using the HTML template and it has saved me time creating campaigns. Segmentation is very easy to manage as is the interpretation of reports.
I frequently send gift codes and one of the benefits is that they can be tracked. The customer service is very good, they are always ready to help you achieve your daily goals.

Cons: One of the processes that has been more difficult for me has been the connection between the APIs and the platform. Most of the problems I have had have been because doubts or emergencies have arisen that have taken time to resolve due to remote work, but in terms of use or advice, everything has always gone well.

• Reviewed on 16/06/2020
Dennis M.
Management Consulting, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2017

"Not giving us what we need"

Comments: Implementation went ok, features are ok but we are having problems with email formatting. That is really important to our marketing but they don't seem to be taking real action to resolve the problem. Also the web analytics are not working properly. Again we reported the issue but no resolution. I think they don't have enough technical support so having been a customer for a year we are actively looking for other options.

Pros: Comprehensive set of features and potentially a powerful marketing aid just needs better technical support.

Cons: Email formatting problems and slow technical response. The training material is not always easy to understand.

by Benhauer on 06/05/2017

Dear Mr. McCarthy, Thank you a lot for the shared review. I am extremely sorry to hear that you find our technical support as not satisfactory enough. My name is Anastasia Chaykina, I am an Education manager at SALESmanago. I did tried to contact you in November, 2016 asking for the review of the system and your work with the support team. Unfortunately, I haven't received any feedback from your side, which could prevent the occurred dissatisfaction. I will get in touch with you immediately and I hope, we will find a solution together. We have currently made major improvements in the educational materials as well as launched the free technical life-meetings for our clients.
Just in case, I am leaving you my email address which is [email protected] - feel free to contact me in case you need any support from my side.
As promised, I will get back to you along with your project manager.
Best regards,
Anastasia Chaykina

• Reviewed on 13/04/2017
Monika M.
Digital Manager
Restaurants, 10,001+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2020

"Useful tool to manage communication with the customers "

Comments: Salesmanago tool helps me on a daily basis to execute the communication plan.

Pros: Salesmanago panel is intuitive and easy to use. Drag&Drop Email designer is an useful tool to create good looking messages fast and without technical knowledge. Customer support is at the high level - Salesmanago consultants are available and always ready to help.

Cons: I am missing the personalization functionality of sending the unique coupons as QR codes .

• Reviewed on 29/05/2020
Samuel C.
Head Of Marketing Automatio Development
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2019

"Best Marketing Automation Software for Ecommerce"

Comments: I'm the Head of Marketing Automation Development in a company that implements Marketing Automation Strategies for his customers. I work with SALESmanago daily since 2016 and i0'm happy to use it.
I think that if you have a good strategy, SALESmanago is the perfect tool to maximize your marketing efforts.

Pros: SALESmanago is the perfect tool if you want to implement Marketing Automation on Ecommerce. There aren't any other software that can compete with this part of the system. You can send your email at best time according to each user activity

Cons: At start could be difficoult to learn how to use the software. This is because there are a lot of fuctions but maybe this point could be improved

• Reviewed on 17/09/2019
Paweł Z.
E-commerce manager
Sporting Goods, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/05/2020

"Multi-purpose tool for marketing automation"

Comments: SALESmanago offers useful marketing tools using modern technologies. Customer service deserves a great distinction: it is fast and always helpful.

Pros: SALESmanago allows you to easily run a personalized newsletter campaign. It enables integration with SaaS e-commerce. The most useful feature for me is Workflow, which allows you to design advanced campaigns, such as saving the cart or personalized messages after visiting the site.

Cons: I have not found negative aspects of this software. The software is constantly developed and enriched with new functions.

• Reviewed on 26/05/2020
Aleksander R.
Marketing Automation Specialist
  • Reviewed on 22/06/2020

"SALESmanago Marketing Automation Workshops"

Comments: After completing marketing automation workshops organized by SALESmanago, I have the necessary knowledge to solve the problems of clients of the agency in which I work and to conduct campaigns based on marketing automation.

Pros: I like the intuitive navigation through the system and the enormity of possibilities the system offers.

Cons: At the beginning I had a problem with workflow support but after completing the training and experience, I think that it gives great opportunities and is the basis of work in this system.

• Reviewed on 22/06/2020
CMO
Telecommunications, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/05/2020

"Easy to use"

Pros: Easy to use and integration with CRM, Social Media....

Cons: Start off settings are difficult, but if you have a good consultant is easier

• Reviewed on 20/05/2020
Carlos C.
Marketing Manager
Computer Hardware, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/06/2020

"Sales Manago is a Poweful Tool "

Pros: We have a few months working with them and the support team has helped us at all times to learn, they have an incredible service. The platform is easy to use and we have already learned a lot from it and we see the opportunity to grow and obtain good results.

Cons: Everything looks great but I would add more features to editors.

• Reviewed on 12/06/2020
Koordynator ds. marketingu relacji i CRM
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/01/2019

"Very good tool! Try in your company."

Pros: The SalesMANAGO system is one of the best tools for automating email marketing and marketing. It is developing very dynamically.
User-friendly system interface. Easy to use, very intuitive. An extensive set of tools. The possibility of integration with many popular programs. The system is equipped with reporting tools that provide comprehensive data for work after the project ends.
Great contact with a dedicated guardian who helps to implement new solutions. If errors occur (rarely), the IT department quickly analyzes them and explains them.

Cons: From time to time, changes are made in some functions. This requires learning again. .

• Reviewed on 03/01/2019
Adam M.
Digital marketing specialist
Sports, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/08/2019

"Great and comprehensive tool for online marketing "

Comments: We've been using this software for around 2 years so far, and we are satisfied with it. SM has a nice editor of newsletters etc. and a quite simple workflow editor. New dashboards allow you to easily track your progress and make necessary changes. The AI-based recommendations system is the cherry on top.

Pros: Comprehensive appraoch to the process of reaching customers. Very easy and user-frinedly editor of pop-ups, web-pushes, e-mail marketing and other types of contact forms. It's multifunctional and nice variaty of useful solutions. Very good and helpful support team.

Cons: We are still waiting for more new solutions that can make this tool even better. Sometimes the speed of work could be higher.

• Reviewed on 27/08/2019
Maciej G.
Fund-Raising, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2020

"After 3 years I am still perplexed (positively!)"

Pros: It is holistic and every year better than lat year.

Cons: Nothing. I love it. It is perfect for me :-)

• Reviewed on 17/01/2020
Andrea B.
Digital Marketing Manager
Financial Services, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2018

"Sales Manago - the perfect tools for marketing automation"

Pros: Sales Manago is a complex and extremely user-friendly tool, it offers vas help to any issues that may arise. We use this marketing tool for a variety of marketing efforts and it makes our job easier with the number of options it offers for different areas of the company. Has an easy to navigate interface, offers visibility to data, it is a tool that delivers value for the money paid. It is easy to integrate with other systems and offers various functionalities. As marketing automation programs go, this is one of the best out there if you really want to know where you stand with digital marketing efforts.

Cons: At the moment couldn't say anything about the downside, haven't found one yet.

• Reviewed on 14/12/2018
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/12/2018

"Best customer care ever!"

Pros: The SALESmanago system saves time and jobs in the company thanks to the automation of sending e-mails. Proper use of automation, personalization, matching offer and segmentation makes makes that ORs and CTRs still grow.
Best customer care ever!
Totally open for new features and what's more important new ideas are implemented in a reasonable time.

Cons: At the begining You can be overloaded, because it's a multitool.
The user interface some times is not intuitive - fortunately customer care is very helpful.

• Reviewed on 21/12/2018
Michał S.
Investor & Analyst Relations Manager
  • Reviewed on 05/05/2017

"SALESmanago Marketing Automation for eCommerce"

Pros: The system is easy to use, and has a very broad range of different features for eCommerces and B2B, containing CRM, email & mobile & website marketing, social media, campaigns etc. A lot of integrations including main eCommerce platforms, Facebook & Tiwtter, SMS providers, CRMs and other supporting tools. Segmentations tags are surely helpful to aim marketing efforts. The OR and CTR significantly increases thanks to SALESmanago. Automation rules and personalized marketing automation campaigns help in sales results, that can be observed on dashboards.

Cons: As in every system there are occasional bugs. Also because of the new features added regulary, customer might firstly be overloaded with different possibilities, so its a good idea to ask for dedicated support.

• Reviewed on 05/05/2017
Giorgi G.
Lead Customer Care
Tobacco
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2018

"Full Package for marketing automation"

Pros: System's user-friendly interface as well as the features, while having the extensive toolbox and integrations, makes SalesMANAGO one of the best marketing tools. Simply, this is one of those rear platforms where you see the real value for the money you pay. It's not cheap, but it's worth it.
Apart from the functionalities and extensive integration possibilities with other systems, system is equipped with the reporting tools that are giving the comprehensive data to work on after the project is done (or on-going)

Cons: At certain points, Salesmanago tends to become overwhelming for the new users due to its large assortments of functions. What's more, the developers and the team seems to care to offer the new functions, but the improvements for the existing ones won't hurt.
Also, not a big con, but their support team seems to be overloaded or short in people when it comes to the urgent requests for the changes or fixes.

• Reviewed on 20/06/2018
Alexander V.
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2018

"Awsome tools that really work!"

Pros: As a partner we implement Sales Manago into our clients their business with great ease. This is due to their excellent support and personal approach. This way we can be sure our clients get what they need. If something is not available by default, which is unlikely, we always find a sollution based on custom coding.

Cons: If it neccessary to say something as of today feb-2018, I would say that having better overview of all possiblilities is a key focus. I do understand it is hard to make this happen since there are so many tools.

by Benhauer Sp. z o.o. on 13/02/2018

Thank you, Alexander, so much for your reference :) We really appreciate it!

• Reviewed on 07/02/2018
Annarita D.
Digital Strategist
Events Services, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2019

"Great CRM "

Pros: Email marketing automation and intelligent segmentation

Cons: the limited customization of the newsletter

• Reviewed on 18/09/2019
Responsable marketing automation
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2019

"THANK YOU"

Pros: As a marketing agency, Marcomcity is glad to collaborate with SALESmanago.
When we first started to work with the automation marketing specialists, we were amazed by their professionalism and their knowledge on the topic. The training we get made us understand the mechanisms and use the system in the best ways, and the people that taught us are still available to help us every time we need.
Today, we work with the SALESmanago teams on a daily basis and they help us to make the most of the MA system to reach tremendous objectives and satisfy our clients, who clearly see great results!

Cons: Even though the whole plateform is in English and our company is french, we manage to work with it :)

• Reviewed on 12/02/2019
Mateusz O.
Head Of New Business
Internet, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/02/2018

"Leatherman Multitool for Sales and Marketing"

Pros: SALESmanago is an cross functional tool for driving sales and marketing teams. Strong amount of functionalities allow you to get endless combinations to automize not only your marketing but also sales team. Because of huge number of rady to go integrations I did not had to resign from any other tools that we have used so far.
I like the number of publications they produce so You not only buy a tool but they personally help you with quick start (a human being not series of onboarding messages from Intercom) but a lot of knowledge.

Cons: The amount of possibilities sometimes make you depressed how to drive your sales and marketing team perfect :)

by Benhauer Sp. z o.o. on 13/02/2018

Thank you, Mateusz so much for your reference! :)

• Reviewed on 09/02/2018
Svetla M.
Project manager
  • Reviewed on 05/10/2019

"Feature-rich and easy to use MA tool with great support and documentation"

Comments: Have been using Salesmanago for implementation of marketing automation for customers. Must say this is one of the best-documented tools I have worked with, which makes the customer onboarding process fairly easy. Much appreciated and useful is the ability to consult your account manager for questions or problems.

Pros: The numerous options for automation, the ease with which those may be implemented, the detailed documentation and the timely support from the account manager

Cons: Some features require programmer assistance to get implemented. Some of the standard features lack enough customization options.

• Reviewed on 05/10/2019
Donatella A.
Digital Marketing Specialist for Business to Business and Retail Industries
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2017

"An effective Marketing Automation Tool to manage all digital marketing campaigns"

Pros: 1 tool to manage content marketing on multiple channels website, blog, social media and e-mail marketing.
1 tool to manage all lead generation activities, not only by e-mail but expecially by website. The concept of digital body language is very interesting, much more effective than generic Buyer Personas category. It is a tool you can really have a 1-to1 relationship with each website visitor

Cons: It is in English and e.mail editor is not so friendly as competitors like Mailchimp. But it is effective

• Reviewed on 20/06/2017
Paweł S.
Outbound Marketing Manager
Printing, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/01/2018

"Comprehensive Tool"

Pros: SALESmanago is a comprehensive tool that will allow to develop small, medium and large enterprises. We focus on the strategic use of SALESmanago in the marketing automation and personalization of e-mail marketing.

Cons: tToo much and too often making changes in some functions. This requires learning again how to configure the same things.

• Reviewed on 15/01/2018
Michał L.
E-commerce Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2019

"Best for Email Marketing Best also for Automation! :)"

Comments:

Pros: SALESmanago is a complete automation and email marketing system!
We have been working together for 3 years, there were no technical problems at that time.
The software is very intuitive and all the features are great!

Cons: Processing of new features is quite slow especially on those demand features

• Reviewed on 09/09/2019